[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 1581795318670.png (489 KB, 640x480)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
How does your sexuality change on HRT? What can I expect and when?

I'm about a month in, hondose. I don't get randomly hard as often anymore--the closest thing is noticing my nipples are erect and feeling compelled to mess with them, and then getting aroused. I get morning wood only sometimes, and it's usually far briefer or weaker.

Stimulating material still arouses me.

I thought HRT was supposed to kill your sex drive? Is this because I'm an AGP freak?
>>
>>18607941
im an agp freak who likes playing with my breast buds i guess, rubbing them feels good and imagining someone else doing it is fucking heaven for an agp like me. 90% when i get horny i dont get boners but the other 10% of the time i do but theyre super fucking weak. try ordering bica online from hrt.cafe and like, switching to that from spiro if youre on it.

my dosage has been 100mg spiro, 2mg estradiol per day.
>>
>>18607941
>hondosed
that's why. with a good dose that kills your t it should only take like a month or even as short as a week to have no sex drive.
>>
>>18607941
You’re gonna end up gay at ram ranch.
Big throbbing marine cocks ramming ram ranch cowboy butts.
>>
I’m a year into HRT, was very much bi before but now I’m exclusively attracted to tall, masculine men. Also I was a top before and now I’m strictly a submissive bottom who loves getting fucked. My sex drive is there, it’s just different. Really I just crave cuddles and to be held by someone bigger than me...
>>
>>18608316
this shit feels like a larp to me. won't know unless I try though ig
>>
>>18608331
Not a larp but remember YMMV. In my case, I always had an attraction to the type of guys I date now and was aware of it but didn’t pursue them because of dysphoria and just not wanting to have sex as the gay manlet egg that I was before. Transition has made it possible for me to actually enjoy sex
>>
>>18607941
After around 10-16 months on HRT, due to the up regulation of various hormones within the brain because of estradiol, Structural changes between the connections of the parietal and occipital lobe will have become significant. This will result in more full body and sensual orgasmic experiences as opposed to to the object and visually oriented sexuality prior to HRT. This is all thanks to absolutely fucking nothing because this is retarded honscience I shat out of my ass in two seconds because I was bored.
>>
>>18608414
damn, was hoping this was true kek
>>
>>18607941
>I don't get randomly hard as often anymore
maybe I'm just strange but I havent really randomly gotten hard since like 13. and I also dont get morning wood unless I drink a lot before bed
is something wrong with me?
maybe its the adderall
>>
>>18608504
Go get a frontal lobotomy cinder. It might improve your logical thinking skills.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.