[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: think.jpg (35 KB, 640x808)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
first gen edition

terminology:
detransition: medically or socially transitioning back to your observed sex at birth.

desist: the cessation of transgender identity or gender dysphoria.

qott: what age did you start your transition? What age did you decide to detransition?
>>
i hate you
>>
>>18606925
50/50 shot you'll retrans

How do you know which is which?
>>
File: 1610530748847.jpg (71 KB, 994x662)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>18606925
We dont need 2 repgens sweaty
>>
trying to not take my night hrt pill and be done with this

fuck this. i'll never be girl. what the fuck is the point of even trying
>>
>>18606956
Post detrans timeline
>>
File: 213978.jpg (270 KB, 1003x527)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>18606966
Oooh that's a fun idea, I'll do that later, I still need to do the finishes on the bald head, my backside is still unfinished lmao, but yeah I'll post one later!
>>
>>18606936
it's ok I love you anon.

>>18606937
personally I'm not detransitioning (yet). However, I do not believe that every person who experiences gender dysphoria needs to transition, and I am currently seeking alternative means of treatment.

Anyway it's not 50/50. There's like a 99.9% chance that your gender matches up with your sex.

>>18606944
>all people who experience gender dysphoria must transition
top kek.

>>18606956
based! happy for u fren

>fuck this. i'll never be girl. what the fuck is the point of even trying
that isn't the point of the thread anon. If you're a woman then you're a woman, and you should probably keep up your hrt.
>>
>>18607007
Half of all people who detrans will retrans lmao
>>
>>18607015
this hateful rhetoric needs to be crushed.

>>18606957
>>fuck this. i'll never be girl. what the fuck is the point of even trying
>that isn't the point of the thread anon. If you're a woman then you're a woman, and you should probably keep up your hrt.
whoops anon I missed my you
>>
File: 4vr1014rim351.jpg (40 KB, 770x499)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>18607015
source: my ass
>>
THIS ISN'T /REPGEN/. If you have dysphoria and feel the need to transition, you do not belong here.
>>
>>18607007
>>18607025
i might but i don't pass and i hate myself for even trying
i wish i were girl but this ain't working
>>
1% destransitions, half of them destransition because of social issues.
>>
>>18607051
They vast majority of people who detrans do it because of social or family or work pressure
>>
>>18607059
>>18607068
this is hateful rhetoric made by trannies who don't pass.

If you need to delude yourself into believing that your decision to transition was the right one, then go ahead. Just don't force that on others please.

>>18607057
Being a non passing tranny is better than being a man if you're really trans. Please see a therapist anon.
>>
>>18607057
If you wish you were a girl and detransition deadass this ain't gonna work famalam
the only way would be to have some serious introspection and decide that yes, you are a dude and you want this not because you have no choice but because it felt necessary. That was it for me. I could have stayed a girl and I passed well, but I wanted to be my true self again.
>>18607059
>>18607068
We got it the first time around.
>>
>>18607088
>this is hateful rhetoric made by trannies who don't pass.
Literal Dr powers said that in his essay video
>>
>>18607088
is it valid to only mentally detransition and still take my pills i think i could live with that cope
>>
>>18607090
thank you anon. It needs to be clear that this isn't /repgen/, nor is it a general for people who are actually trans to use as motivation to detrans.

>>18607109
>daddy powers being based
>>
>>18607109
one doctor isnt the definitive explanation for everything. Blanchard is a doctor too and has said a lot of dumb shit, should we trust his voice as gospel too? lol
>>
>>18607088
>Being a non passing tranny is better than being a man if you're really trans. Please see a therapist anon.
I'm a manmoder who also really just wants to fucking stop hrt. It's causing me too much stress

>>18607090
>I could have stayed a girl and I passed well
I won't. I cannot pass. I put zero effort into transition.
I am late, old, and probably shouldn't have done this.
>I wanted to be my true self again.
My true self is a gross, bitter old man. I wish I could turn myself into my ideal girl, but I cannot.
>>
>>18607113
Sure, that's actually what I did for a long time. Said I was male loud and proud but still looked like a girl and got gendered as such socially and didn't mention it to other people. Only recently have I taken the step to actually detransition physically.
>>
>>18607113
maaaaaaaaaybe... but how are you going to mentally transition?

>>18607116
>>18607113
oh sorry i'm quite drunk. I mean, powers has said some very questionable things. Do you need me to bring up his reddit screencaps?????

Also, the fact that trans people feel a need to shout about how uncommon detransition is says a lot IMO. Like are you really that afraid of your decision? Do you really need to invalidate others experiences just because you're afraid that you'll end up that way? lmao
>>
>>18607131
Post pic it might be bdd
>>
>>18607148
No pics.
It's half bdd half not.
I can't pass without ffs but the "I put no effort in" part is true. Vast majority of people agree "you have potential but ONLY if you get ffs asap but you likely won't even pass with it"
>>
>>18607145
umm kinda like going back to repressing i will just tell myself mentally that im a male on HRT
>>
>>18607145
Uh no its because transphobics use detrans anecdotes to push gatekeeping and other anti-tranny bullshit
>>
>>18607160
I won't deny my existence and shut up about it because some fuckers use it to bash on trannies fuck off lol, maybe the issue is transphobes and not people who do whatever the fuck with their bodies, just maybe.
>>
>>18607124
He said his info came from a research that has been done. I'm trying to find it here
>>
>>18607174
Yeah sure but we're still going to point out that most detransers are doing so for social reasons, and that half of you will retransition, lest anyone get the wrong idea
>>
>>18607160
LOL
>>
Would testosterone help me grow back my penis? I was groomed into transitioning and had srs at 12 and now I'm 25 and want to detrans
>>
>>18607192
I'm detransing mainly because I don't like having to procure more and more hrt and because I don't want to get ffs lol
I guess it's social and maybe i'm fucking myself over but honestly every step of transition felt like a mistake to me so who knows
>>
>>18607088
>Being a non passing tranny is better than being a man if you're really trans.

This makes no sense. Is that what the doctors tell you people now?
>>
>>18607192
You are pulling shit out of your ass dude and you have no clue what you're talking about.
What do you gain by posting here, you're a tranny right, what are you doing on a detrans general arguing this shit
>>18607197
lol
>>18607203
I feel like transition wasn't a mistake for me in the sense that going through it made me understand that how i was born and who i am is totally fine and I don't need to go through a thousand hoops and pretend to be a girl just to be liked by people
>>
>>18607192
>i made a risky questionable decision so everyone who regrets that decision must be wrong!
top kek. Keep on trooning out anon ily
>>
>>18607215
t. trender
>>
>>18607219
I don't regret starting HRT I had to do it. But I feel I did such a shit job I should go away from it.

>pretend to be a girl just to be liked by people
I was only doing it for myself. I just wanted to see a girl when I look at my reflection. Never will though. I hate being man
>>
>>18607219
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/abs/sex-reassignment-outcomes-and-predictors-of-treatment-for-adolescent-and-adult-transsexuals/D000472406C5F6E1BD4E6A37BC7550A4

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24872188/

https://epath.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Boof-of-abstracts-EPATH2019.pdf#page=139

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/comment/i-detransitioned-because-of-discrimination-but-i-always-knew-i-am-a-woman-now-im-living-as-my-authentic-self-286290

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9570489/
>>
>>18607237
>t. trender

t.cisgay
>>
>>18607263
i'm a straight trans woman though
>>
>>18607262
Those are very old, I feel like current year issues are going to bring up more detransitioners than ever.
>>
>>18607285
Of the 3398 patients who had appointments during this period, 16 (0.47%) expressed transition-related regret or detransitioned. Of these 16, one patient expressed regret but was not considering detransitioning, two had expressed
regret and were considering detransitioning, three had detransitioned, and ten had detransitioned temporarily.
The reasons stated by patients for their regret or detransition included: social factors, reporting physical complications, and changing their mind about their gender identity and identifying as their gender assigned at birth. The 16
patients consisted of 11 trans women, two trans men, two cis men, and one person assigned male at birth who said
their gender identity was “trans”.

This one was from 2019
>>
>>18607295
Okay, nice numbers, I'm still detransitioned though.
>>
>>18607303
Sure sure, you are an unlucky fella. The thing is, it's very, very uncommon and you guys make it sound like a huge problem.
>>
File: Gwyneth-Paltrow-2013.jpg (1.25 MB, 1112x1600)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>18607295
the fact you have to deny detransitioners experiences under the law of small numbers is amusing, to say the least.

The same thing is done to trans people by cis people.
>>
>>18607313
what the fuck are you on about
this is detrans gen, im a detransed male, im talking here because i want to talk to people like me, is it hard to understand
like jesus christ take your political shit elsewhere faggot
>>
>>18607329
but not many people detransition! That must mean they made the correct choice bby transitioning right anon? They DEFINITELY made the right choice. kek
>>
>>18607323
I'm not denying anything kek. I already said you guys make a very loud af minority in the community.
>>
>>18607338
I don't understand how talking about your experience is "being loud as fuck". Nobody says a thing about the countless trannies getting their dick hard about some blogpost they made about realizing who they are, why is it a big deal for detransed people to talk about what they go through? in my experience a lot of what detrans people say resonates a shit ton with me and made me understand a lot of things and made me come to terms with things I felt ashamed of.
>>
>>18607338
>loud minority
>first general ever
me thinks the lady doth protests too much kek. Hope u make it anonette
>>
File: detrans1.jpg (235 KB, 677x811)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
https://transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/USTS-Full-Report-Dec17.pdf
>>
>>18607329
>>18607313
They were responding to >>18607285 , witch is as evidence provided, false
You sound a bit too mad at trans people
>>
>>18607007
>makes detrans thread
>"personally I'm not detransitioning"

LOL
>>
>>18607219
Why are you laughing about my serious question
>>
>>18607368
nobody gives a fuck take your retarded political activism elsewhere, this is why nobody likes TRAs you make everything, literally everything, about yourselves
>>
the fact that this gen is being raided by trannies who feel the need to deny the existence of detransitioners should tell you everything.

Trans women do /not/ feel happy in their decision to transition. In fact, the desire to transition often leads to unhappiness. They feel the need to deny anything that shows that their decision was the wrong one.

t. tranny
>>
>>18607376
The detrans general was created to remove cis men from mtfg. Police yourselves.
>>
>>18607280
>i'm a straight trans woman though

no, i corrected you.

If I wanted to get back at you, it would have been:

>t.transbian
>>
>>18606925
began at 21, not gonna go back tho. I'm more at a limbo with this nonbiary transfemme thing

I can do whatever I want, I'm not bound all while being able to look how I want.

in simple terms, I'm mtf, but I'm keeping the dick
>>
>>18607376
>personally I'm not detransitioning (yet).
you cut out the main part of my post though?? I made this thread for two reasons: 1. politics. 2. wanting to know the effects of cessation of mtf cross hormone therapy

>>18607406
>trans person trying to enforce my identity
are you a terf? Unironically asking. I'm a trans woman lol. I haven't quit hrt (yet).
>>
>>18607411
that's not detransitioning what makes u think this is a gen for you.
this is a gen for people who go back to identifying with their birth sex, mentally and physically
>>
>>18607384
And then you wonder why people don't take a lot of cries of some detrains people seriously, you look like people from gay conversion therapy, you are literally not lgbt in a /lgbt/ board, one that is jokingly called /tttt/ what did you expect?
>>
>>18607295
>Of the 3398 patients who had appointments during this period, 16 (0.47%) expressed transition-related regret or detransitioned.

How many people of those 3393 gonna detrans in say the next 10 years and how many do they even keep track of that long?
>>
>>18607417
TRAs shouildn't be on 4chan desu. You belong on fucking reddit.

>>18607424
asking the /real/ questions.
>>
>>18607417
Because I tell you to take your political activism elsewhere? Because you really should.
>you are literally not lgbt in a /lgbt/ board
what makes you say I'm not into men faggot?
>>
>>18607303
>>18607323
>>18607295

why the fuck would you expect detransitioners to ever go back to the clinic in the first place?
>>
>>18607424
Maybe 10%? Being generous. 90% will be because muh not passing. If you gave everyone here the be pretty and passing pill no one would detrans ever.
>>
>>18607448
exactly
the cases where they go to the clinic i imagine are for detransition procedures and perhaps therapy but a lot of people simply just stop on their own
>>
>>18606944
Don't conflate these half-assed bdd weak willed trannies with reppers. Trooning out is not something you can just take back like nothing ever happened.
>>
>>18607424

gender clinics never, ever track clients. it's a defensive move. they simply do not want to know what happens, because then it isn't their responsibility.
>>
>>18607390
You are guilty of the thing you are criticizing people for, assuming their identities and that you know them better than they do, obviously there are detrans people, but you are claiming something that is not in any way supported by any studies.
>>
>>18607448
exactly kek. just like how there's almost 0 research on transgender individuals, there's almost 0 research on detrans individuals.

It's fucking funny how trannies (<1% of the population) say how detransitioners don't matter because they're a tiny minority.

No one in this thread is advocating for more gatekeeping. No one in this thread is saying that trans women are men. Stick to your lane tranny faggots.
>>
>>18607456
I'd actually argue the contrary. I only realized how shitty it was to be a woman when I started passing.
>>18607459
lol here come the true sad fucks
>>
>>18607461
Wtf are you talking about? My clinic is also my pcp
>>
>>18607457
the truth is that nobody has ever studied detransition properly because trannies and gender clinics both have a huge vested interest in not studying it.

probably a lot of trannies will sorta detransition after the 10 year period when the rush of being seen as the opposite sex wears off. trains is hard work. i know more troons than the average anon and some of them are detransing.
>>
>>18607435
>TRAs
>are you a terf?
>>
>>18607436
Then THAT makes you lgbt, being detrans doesn't make you inherently lgbt, that's what I'm saying.
>>
>>18607415
>are you a terf? Unironically asking. I'm a trans woman lol. I haven't quit hrt (yet).

LoL wut? What did you mean by this if no to call me a trender?

>>18607237
>>
>>18607477
great, where's their long term follow up on their clients? they published anything? what if you moved away or got a different provider? oh right, they aren't doing any of that...
>>
>>18607479
That's another thing! it's crazy how the novelty wears off especially when you start passing. Then you realize that you're only pretending and for what? For no reason. Being a woman fucking sucked I felt so bad constantly having to behave so differently than I had to as a guy. Talking to guys as a guy feels great, talking to guys as a woman is like so fucking shit of an experience.
>>
>>18607456
that's why keira bell detransitioned too. couldn't pull pussy as a manlet and was bad doctors didnt warn him that test wouldnt make him a "real man" like he wanted
>>
>>18606925
>>18607473
>maple
literally WHO and WHAT is you??
what's you endgame here "detranner" (aka. i diy'd for a month, if that)
>>
>>18607481
anon posting should be banned on this board tbdesu.

but you're absolutely retarded, i'll give you that.

>>18607479
>the truth is that nobody has ever studied detransition properly because trannies and gender clinics both have a huge vested interest in not studying it.
holy based. finally someone admits it.

>>18607494
i'm too drunk for these mind game uwu
>>
>>18607473
>Stick to your lane tranny faggots.
you're not a detransitioner
>>
>>18607479
>a lot
Doubt
Being trans means sacrificing everything, going back is like everything was in vain and being back as a man? Go bald and get old as a man? Yuck, fucking repulsive.
>>
>>18607497
Literally conspiracy theories, every conservative research has every interest in finding detrans people, especially in places like the uk, if there was a massive way of detransitioners, they would have found it.
>>
>>18607461
>they simply do not want to know what happens, because then it isn't their responsibility.

>Once the rockets are up(or off in this case), who cares where they come down...
>>
File: 352352.png (56 KB, 462x176)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>18607512
oh so you're an alcoholic too
>>
>>18607538
aye, a successful detranner
>>
>>18607516
I ALREADY SAID THAT. If anything, I'm a detrans ally, because most trans people seem to deny their existence.

>>18607504
>maple
/mtfg/ trip
>what's you endgame here "detranner" (aka. i diy'd for a month, if that)
I haven't detransed (yet) and I'm doing official prescribed HRT. What's your angle?

>>18607538
ye
>>
>>18607498
how long have you been off HRT?
>>
idgi. Why are people so offended by the concept of detransitioners? Their mere existence seems to strike fear in the average tranny
>>
>>18607529
That's where you're wrong.
Nothing of this was in vain.
Transitioning helped me understand a lot of things about myself and I think that if I did not go through it I still would have lived with a lot of issues.
I literally shaved my head as an act of rebellion against gender and transitioning and vain things like appearance.
If nobody likes my appearance then that's on them, because I like who I am, and that's all that matters.
>>18607553
I stopped cypro a few months back, flushed my estrogen and prog a week ago.
>>
>>18607529
actually, if you've had an orchi, you're probably not gonna go bald.

> going back is like everything was in vain
this is kinda revealing, what if you just had a good few years or decades of your life?

detransition doesn't automatically mean they regret transition. it might, but it doesn't always.

trannies might tend to move to more androgynous presentations and are more comfortable understanding themselves as members of their natal sex with a complicated history. there's no single detrans trajectory like there's no single trans trajectory. the story doesn't really end. trannies should give detransers a bit of space. i like having a /dtg/ and i hope it gets an audience.
>>
>>18607562
>>>/mtfg/ bitterhon
>>
>>18607562
God you are dumb, it's because of shit like this
>Trans women do /not/ feel happy in their decision to transition. In fact, the desire to transition often leads to unhappiness
Obviously I don't belive most detrans people are like this in real life, this is 4chan we are talking about.
>>
>>18607562

you sound like you're a bored alcoholic BPD retard shitting up the board with trolls rather than anything serious
>>
>>18607601
/thread
>>
>>18607572
>this is kinda revealing, what if you just had a good few years or decades of your life?
>detransition doesn't automatically mean they regret transition
holy shit it's like someone understands thank fucking god
I don't regret my tranny years at all, it was fun while it lasted and I have very fond memories of it, I made a lot of friends and discovered a lot of things about myself. This is just another step of my life and coming to terms with a lot of things. No regrets.
>>
>>18607512
>i'm too drunk for these mind game uwu
Are you like 2 people posting under the same trip or what? Me cisgay, me not terf nor trender.

>>18607088
>Being a non passing tranny is better than being a man if you're really trans. Please see a therapist anon.

And that is still B.S.
>>
>>18607572
>this is kinda revealing, what if you just had a good few years or decades of your life?
What you mean?

> trannies should give detransers a bit of space. i like having a /dtg/ and i hope it gets an audience.
This is fine, the problem is the conservative and TERF's using it against us. We need a safe space far away from these people for detrans people.
>>
>>18607531
you're literally fucking delusional if you think it's possible to do any research that's skeptical of the affirm-all-trannies agenda at this moment in time. universities are terrified of doing anything that's less than woke and trannies are near the top of the left's victim hierarchy. it would be almost impossible to do any study at this time and no good studies have ever been done for the reasons i explained.
>>
>>18607611
Kek, it was really just a phase
>>
>>18607572
detransitioning doesnt count if you're still medically transitioning. cutting your fucking hair or wearing guy jeans isnt detransing lol women do that all the time

>>18607601
she describes herself as a "a faggy man, but since I was born very masc I need HRT+ ffs to achieve it". so just a typical enby tard. probably just going to change their pronouns back to male and start bitching about "the TRA agenda"
>>
>>18607601
lol well you got me. this is also a containment board tho because /mtfg/ was getting shit up by a bunch of mtftms.

>>18607624
>Are you like 2 people posting under the same trip or what? Me cisgay, me not terf nor trender.
it's called being drunk. i'm a trans woman who larps as gay because i don't pass. if u wanna talk about my views of gender and gender identity thtat's a seprate thread topic

>And that is still B.S.
t. passer
>>
>>18607625
Then the problem is them, not us. You literally cannot erase detransers out of existence so why the mute button on us? Get mad at terfs instead of people who are just enjoying their life.
>>18607634
A good phase at least :^)
>>
>>18607611
>been off estrogen for literally just a week
>no guys im really serious okay

>>18607626
>ITS ALL COVERED UP
okay anti-vaxxer
>>
>>18607626
>universities are terrified of trannies
Hahahaha you are delusional, go outside a bit and look at how trans people are treated. There is no amount of evidence that will convince you of anything.
>>
>>18607648
nothing you say about this issue is genuine at all because you're mentally ill and inebriated and intellectually lazy. you just want attention and are retarded
>>
>>18607651
>been on estrogen for literally just a week
>no guys im really serious im a woman and ill never regret this ever
:^)
>>
>>18607657
nah anon actually has a point here. You really can't put out a study that could be deemed as transphobic unless you're a private conservative school.
>>
>>18607637
this is an area that detransers need to decide for themselves.

what counts as transition is poorly defined in the first place and i think /part/ of detransition can be a kind of deconstruction of the legibility of transition in terms of making you one gender or another.

what counts as detransition is not going to be the same from one person to another but trannies are very hostile to the notion that detransers should even have an internet space to sort these questions out amongst themselves
>>
>>18607648
>i'm a trans woman who larps as gay because i don't pass.

Aren't we all?

t.gay passing cisman
>>
>>18607663
you're the one who made it an issue faggot. I made a thread to sanitize mtfg a bit and also give a space for people who are detrans/questioning detrans to share their experiences. You're the one who had to come in here to shit it up and talk about how "ALL TRANS PEOPLE ARE TRANS" lole
>>
>>18607657
go to literally any major university website and search for diversity, inclusion, pronouns, that shit.

i know the closest you've been to higher education was sucking off a college student one time but believe me, academia is totally bent to the woke social justice agenda. now of course this doesn't benefit many actual trannies, but trannies are what white women in HR worship for virtue signaling purposes.
>>
>>18607669
I think that a lot of detransition is about is going back to identifying as your birth sex, in one way or another. In a way I'd argue that, for example, going back to identifying as a guy and still taking some hormones can be considered detransition for the simple fact you are not going for woman or enby anymore, just your birth sex. It's like a femboy on HRT. a lot of detrans also still are gender non conforming, if not the vast majority of them.
>>
>>18606925
>qott: what age did you start your transition? What age did you decide to detransition?
started really late at 22 even though i had a chance to earlier and just repressed like a moron
as for detransition, idk, im considering it a lot but i feel like i wouldn't be alive without hrt. but then again, im not even sure if it did anything to help alleviate my dysphoria. i just don't see the point if people everywhere still see me as a cis man, even on the internet.
>>
>>18607718
I think you're considering detransitioning for the wrong reasons and you won't be happy with it, just my 2 cents
>>
>>18607730
this is correct. snew needs to start girlmoding asap
>>
>>18607668
Can you point out where this has been an issue?, if you bring out Blanchard I will fucking die laughing by the way. Again, 99% of the world's trannies are treated like shit and this person is claiming we basically own academia/media/everything.
>>
>>18607730
i know, and im pretty sure my partner would dump me if i did detrans
just really not sure what to do anymore
>>
>>18607682
>I made a thread to sanitize mtfg
nobody cares about your shit garbage general with underage BPD self-harmers and alcoholics

>>18607700
If a tranny changing their "identity" to male while still being on hormones counts as detransitioning, would you say a ciswoman who changes their pronouns to they/them is "transitioning"?? what is this cartoon shit
>>
>>18607694
Yeah because they are correct, are you sure you don't just believe there are no trans people and we are a bunch of liers? because that's a totally different conversation from how many detrans people there are that doesn't necessitate being against trans people as a hole.
>>
>>18607700
that makes sense. so even a few of those terf-allied trans women who can admit they're male can be said to have detransitioned in a sense.

but i hope you detransers can figure out answers to what characterizes you amongst yourselves. i'm not even a tranny, but i know trannies and detransers. i think you guys have looked into the eyes of death, you know?

>>18607746
there are many examples of suppression of speech in academia by trannies in the UK alone in this thread

https://twitter.com/Docstockk/status/1344525004973682689

i'm sure you'll either not read it or find some excuse to call it a lie but that's what you I expect with such dishonest people.
>>
>>18607766
>im pretty sure my partner would dump me if i did detrans
Also a bad take. You don't put of de/transitioning because people might not agree with it, it's stupid. Do it if you feel the need to. If the idea of presenting as a man again doesn't make you feel good, then don't do it it's not for you dude.
>>
>>18607694
> now of course this doesn't benefit many actual trannies,

So you don't have a point
>>
>>18607796
>can be said to have detransitioned in a sense.
what's the definition of transitioning/detransitioning? Would you say a male who wears nail polish is a transitioner? If they take it off, are they detransitioning?

>i'm not even a tranny
What's your letter?
>>
>>18607796
>>18607781
>so even a few of those terf-allied trans women who can admit they're male can be said to have detransitioned in a sense.
It's a grey area but I'd argue they are not really trans regardless.
>>
File: 543324221.jpg (4 KB, 125x67)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>
>>18607797
>If the idea of presenting as a man again doesn't make you feel good, then don't do it it's not for you dude.
the thing is... ive been on hrt for over 3 years and p much present as a man. it's not like anything even changed aside from boobs.
>>
>>18607840
>tfw successful thread
i'm gonna call my mom about it brb
>>
>>18607845
Are you happy with that? If so that's all that matters yeah? What would detransitioning entail for you?
>>
>>18607849
tell her i said hi c:
>>
>>18607796
>https://twitter.com/Docstockk/status/1344525004973682689
>Deny of TERF's
>Surppression of speech
kek imagine if it was with black people
>Deny of racists
These people attack us and deny us.
>>
>>18607792
> are you sure you don't just believe there are no trans people and we are a bunch of liers?

if you're trans, how can i believe there are no trans people?
but it depends what you mean by trans, i guess.

>>18607799
nobody gives a shit if sucking tranny dick and suppressing research that might cast doubt on social justice dogmas hurts or harms most of the actual trannies, least of all the liberal virtue signalers, but that does not change the fact that detrans research is being suppressed

but trannies are a secretive, self-erasing population and have no real representation, so it's not like you can do much better

>>18607818
why don't you tell me?
the sense of transitioning has a medical connotation to me, and many jurisdictions need some medical change, but trans is so poorly defined that some trannies and liberals say you can be trans just by saying "i am trans".
>>
File: cracked.jpg (1.93 MB, 3024x4032)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>NO ONCE YOU START HRT YOU CAN'T QUIT!
>YOU HAVE TO EITHER HONMODE OR SUICIDE YOU CAN'T JUST STOP HRT!
lol trannies are desperate as shit to justify their choices holy shit.
>>
>>18607849
>>18607845
How old are you people
I swear every MTFG tripfaggot is still in fucking high school
>>
>>18607857
>Are you happy with that?
no lol
being a man is painful

>What would detransitioning entail for you?
im not sure, i guess quitting hrt and getting a mastectomy
>>
File: 1609172742060.gif (2.18 MB, 426x549)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB GIF
>cant transition
>cant detransition either
>end up permanently in some weird abyss of being some weird long haired man with tits thing
>only cope is to try not to think about it and depersonalize it away
feels alright
>>
>>18607870
i might as well be middle aged at this point, my age doesn't really matter.
>>
>>18607796
from the link the tweet provides
>I disagree that trans women should be on all-women shortlists, or have access to other means designed to improve equality of opportunity for biological females, since this would defeat the original, female-centred point. I argue that trans women attracted to females can’t technically count as “lesbians” as Stonewall claims they sometimes can. I argue that to question trans-identified kids about their feelings is not “conversion therapy,”
This is not about reserchers being silenced, it's about campus police of how to treat students and such, and you know, the article/tweet is created by a "gender critical feminist" what a surprise. Then again, anything I say you wouldn't believe it, so who cares.
>>
>>18607869

I'm glad you can't get pregnant because you'd just give your child fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>18607869
it's funny as shit how insecure the existence of detransitioners makes certain trannies

you'd think if things were going that well for them they'd just be chill about it, wouldn't you?

i'd suspect the trannies who are really triggered about detransitioners are those who suspect they've made a terrible mistake for themselves, i hope they haven't for their sakes
>>
>>18607871
Snew how long did your tripcode take to generate?
>>
>>18607871
then why consider detransition? you'll only regret it and want to off yourself if you flush pills, get a masectomy and all. Think about it for a sec.
>>18607874
based ???moder
>>
>>18607881
do you even know how to read a twitter thread holy shit, it's a list of examples of how trannies have suppressed research and speech in higher education
>>
>>18607891
>you'd think if things were going that well for them they'd just be chill about it, wouldn't you?
exactly. I'm completely fine remaining on hrt and continuing to identify as a trans woman despite spending lots of time around detransitioners.


>i'd suspect the trannies who are really triggered about detransitioners are those who suspect they've made a terrible mistake for themselves, i hope they haven't for their sakes
yup, this is honestly exactly what I'm thinking. The absolute idea of a possibility, no matter how unlikely, that they made the wrong choice by transitioning absolutely TERRIFIES some people.

>>18607885
kek anon. I can go months without drinking if I have a reason to.
>>
>>18607892
idk, my friend gave it to me. she's really cool and nice c:

>>18607898
>then why consider detransition?
because then maybe i can attempt to be normal again and maybe even succeed this time
once irl people found out i was on hrt, they all pretty much dropped me or started avoiding me.
plus not even other trans people like nonpassers, just look at this board or any non-hugbox subreddit.
>>
>>18607885
based.
>>
>>18607931
>because then maybe i can attempt to be normal again and maybe even succeed this time
you absolute retard. You'll never be a man. Start girlmoding now.
>>
>>18607931
>idk, my friend gave it to me. she's really cool and nice c:
UGH. tfw no ****** gf
>>
>>18607931
I doubt that detransitioning will be the fix to your problems. Again the reason I detransitioned is because I really wanted to be male again, which is not your case. I can't imagine it going well for you if you already hate being a man in this situation. Or perhaps it'd be easier to live as a man if you looked the part instead of a woman. that was actually my case, hence why I shaved my head.
>>
>>18607868
Which research paper was being suppressed? There's literally multiple papers posted in this thread. How is it being suppressed if they exist? Or are they all fake and only the "REAL" ones don't exist because of the tranny agenda?

>but trannies are a secretive, self-erasing population and have no real representation,
So is "real" detrans research being suppressed or is it actually just impossible to actually do it? How are people in this thread so sure there's more, if actually it's completely unknowable? It's like knowing "true" suicide rates measured by why the person suicided. Again if a man takes off his nail polish is he a detransitioner now? Are there 2 billion detransisitoners in the world now? What does this even mean?

Maybe what this really means is that teenage cluster-B disorder retards with no sense of stable identity or even a sense of sentience like OP shouldn't be allowed to talk about issues in the public sphere because they have no idea who or what they are from year to year

>why don't you tell me?
I don't know maybe the drunken retard can define what her thread is even supposed to be about other than shitting on trannies despite being a fucking tranny herself
oh sorry theyre just an enby HRT gay faggot SORRY WRONG PRONOUNS
>>
>>18606925
Not technically detrans, because I never told anyone. Took hrt for 3 months. I just don't see a good future for me if I continue, so I guess I'm stopping.
>>
>>18607946
>you absolute retard. You'll never be a man.
my chad face/skull says otherwise
plus when i was early hrt and tried to talk to chasers, they all pretty much told me im incredibly masc and should prob just quit
>>
>>18607958
Did you detrans because it easier to be a man?
>>
>>18607966
how do you feel back about going back to male? Good or bad?
>>
>>18607966
nah you're technically detrans.

>>18607959
>I don't know maybe the drunken retard can define what her thread is even supposed to be about other than shitting on trannies despite being a fucking tranny herself
wait what. How is making a thread of detrans people shitting on trannies? wtf is wrong with you people holy fucking lmao
>>
>>18607914
I moved to the article because the tweet thread was even more stupid, these aren't "academia silencing studies" these are terfs getting backlash and sometimes having to cancel talks, would you say the same if it happend to a "race-reallist"?. Some of it it's just stupid like "At UCL (Stonewall Diversity Champion), signing a letter to the Guardian expressing concern about academic freedom and trans activism drew student complaints" Oh no! What a nightmare!
>>
>>18607974
This is sad anon, wish i could give all trannies a be pretty passing pill. :( sad weird existence to be born this way.
>>
>>18607976
It's easier to be a man because I am one, I was raised as one, I feel a thousand times more comfortable now going outside and talking to people (as opposed to feeling like I had to do a sort of show constantly and feeling fake) and reveling in my masculinity has never felt better. That's why.
>>
>>18607985
This. kek, i can't believe these people...
>>
>>18607991
How do you feel about your body
>>
>>18607954
unfortunately for you, she seems to have lost to dick
i really really love her (as a friend) <3

>>18607958
how did you deal with the dysphoria?
>>
>>18607994
Aside from my tits and my chub? alright I guess, I'm still admiring my bald head lmao
>>
>>18607959
>There's literally multiple papers posted in this thread. How is it being suppressed if they exist?
Oh my god, you can't fucking read either.

> These anonymous testimonies I gathered in 2019 give flavour of Uni environment: e.g. disciplinary investigations for tweets/ letter-signing; removal from editorships; failure to act against student harassment; rejection of publications for "transphobia"
> Oxford University (Stonewall Diversity Champion), feminist Professor Selina Todd needed security for her lectures
> Essex University (Stonewall Diversity Champion) Professor Jo Phoenix’s talk on trans women in female prisons was cancelled after complaints
> Open University (Stonewall Diversity Champion), a conference on prison reform was cancelled after an organiser’s gender-critical views drew threats
> Oxford Brookes (Stonewall Diversity Champion), feminist artist Rachel Ara was no-platformed for her gender-critical views
> Edinburgh University (Stonewall Diversity Champion), a conference on trans-identified kids in schools was cancelled as speakers’ safety could not be guaranteed
> feminist speaker Julie Bindel was physically attacked at a campus meeting on sex-based rights
> Imperial University (Stonewall Diversity Champion), Professor Simone Buitendijk was forced to make “grovelling apology” for retweeting material defending women’s sex-based rights
> UCL (Stonewall Diversity Champion), signing a letter to the Guardian expressing concern about academic freedom and trans activism drew student complaints
> UEA (Stonewall Diversity Champion) talk on womanhood was postponed by managers after complaints

Trannies act like Nazis if anyone says anything they dislike.
>>
>>18607991
Anon, you sound like you really are a real man. Why tf did you think transitioning was a good ideia?
>>
File: 1609179886914.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
The only way this ends is honmode or suicide
>>
>>18607977
Indifferent really. I don't really care anymore because I have a lot more things in my life I care about a hellava lot more
>>
File: fag.jpg (19 KB, 644x65)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>
>>18608019
sounds like ur average femboy
>>
>>18608019
holy kek
>>
>>18608004
>talks
>letters
>lectures

You're the one who can't read. Tell me which research papers were suppressed.
>>
>>18607996
I don't really think i'm dysphoric anymore actually.
>>18608006
I had a lot of problems back then and I had a lot of suppressed emotions and was unironically jealous of women and my sister so I took the plunge. I actually enjoyed the attention I got as a trans woman too. I still think transitioning in the first place was a good idea if only to open up my shell and delve into fixing my problems. detransition was just the last step for total acceptance.
>>18608014
Sounds like a good decision.
>>
>>18608032
> trannies silence and threaten anyone who wants to do research
> but you can't show me the papers they've suppressed, heh, that means I win
they can't write the research papers because as these examples clearly show trannies will threaten them and get them fired if they try you fucking smoothbrain
>>
>>18608038
That's weird af anon, will never understand how people don't want to be girls for the rest of their lifes.
>>
>>18608063
>they can't write the research papers because as these examples clearly show

But they can write research papers, since research papers and books get published all the time about detransitioners.

Show me where research papers were suppressed.
>>
>>18608075
>Show me where research papers were suppressed.
kek
>>
>>18608071
The key thing for me was to understand was that no matter how i look like, it's who I am that's the most important. The rest is irrelevant. I feel great pride in being male, I also felt that way after a while on HRT. It's just acceptance of my birth sex and accepting things about myself.
>>
>>18608071
After living as a man for 30 years you get used to it and the idea of being a woman is just bizarre.
>>
>>18608027
People are entitled to their own free speech to criticize shit like this, my god, do you even see the shit she linked, most of it is comical! I wonder how they would take being trans in terf islend for a week.
>researchers who want to talk about race also get threatened?
and yes, racial differences are obviously real
Should have guessed, do you also happen to believe the jews are behind this?
>>
>>18607878
t. mid twenties bdd midshit
>>
>>18607885
also anon i'm perfectly ok that i'm admitting that i'm male (still a woman) and males can't pass on FAS.

So llllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll
>>
don't let the thread die frens. Let's talk about real detrans issues:

how long were you on hrt before you quit and what were the effects of quitting?

I've been told rage swings are likely for people quitting trans femme hrt
>>
>>18607416
>that's not detransitioning what makes u think this is a gen for you.
this is a gen for people who go back to identifying with their birth sex, mentally and physically

soorry
>>
>>18608038
>Sounds like a good decision
yes, I just think transitioning would be incompatible with my sexuality (surely I'm not going to be transbian, and I dont like men enough to get into a relationship with them), my life goals, and my mortality.
>>18608089
I agree. who you are matters the most for yourself. And you need to be content with yourself first above all else.
However nearly every person has a stroke of sociopathy to them. Many people will treat you like trash unless you are attractive. Just something to keep in mind
>>
>>18608131
>can't even buy a bra for themselves because they're that pathologically insecure of being a "pervert"
>NO NO GUYS LISTEN TO ME I'm liek totes worth listening to about identity issues or transitioning even though I'm just another bpd retard with no stable sense of sense plsssss omgggg lmaoooooo ummmmmm LOL IM SO DRNK LMAOOO
>>
File: 1576599859447.png (713 KB, 750x840)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
>>18608013
this. it plays out here all the time. detransitioners are real and should be supported but i doubt most of the people here are actually detransitioning. how many people here are actually detransitioning (because they truly believe being a man is right for them and what they are) and not just giving up on the idea of social presentation (how many of them were even socially presenting to begin with?) while they wait for hrt to change their perception of themselves?

just go to therapy instead. this thread is just going to be another mtfg thread in the catalog anyways.
>>
>>18608144
>rage swings
Interesting, not detrans but i'm interested in hearing it.
>>
>>18608160
pulease. i'm hpd, not bpd for one.

two yeah i'm not agp so i refuse to buy womens undergarmets so what?
>>
>>18607416
i identify as and physically am a male, in spite of me being on MtF HRT
>>
>>18608177
im agp and i prefer male underwear
never understood the hype around wearing uncomfortable stuff unless ur doing it for ur bf/gf
>>
>>18608144
Felt more numb and prone to mood swings definitely, and obviously the tits remants, but that's fine
>>18608158
Unironically the biggest problem of trannies is that they don't accept themselves for who they are which leads to unbelievable dysphoria. Dysphoria is the non acceptance of self it feels like.
>>18608167
>how many people here are actually detransitioning (because they truly believe being a man is right for them
hi
>>18608187
shrug
>>
>>18608200
same im also agp but i just wear boxer briefs. the image of myself of a woman im agp for doesnt give a fuck lol
>>
>>18608177
all cluster B's are the same in that they all mean "shit human being". you use the same "hpd" excuse willow does even though they're obviously just another bpd

you're so plagued by insecurity and fear and doubt that you have nothing worth saying about identity issues or what being trans is, because you don't even know what your own identity is or what you want to be. you're just another mentally unstable retard that can't live or think rationally, becoming even more mentally unstable from substance abuse.

>>18608187
>physically am a male, in spite of me being on MtF HRT
retardation
>>
>>18608173
hrt doesnt change you that much. i'm chill af. I never get angry.
>>
>>18608215
oh yeah willow did the same retard "umm lmao im just a trap femboy lmaooo" cope flipflopping too. you're all the same. you're all fucking permanent children on the mental level

this board is constantly plagued by trips who are BPD tards or actual schizophrenics like cindy
>>
>>18608215
well actually, snew diagnosed me so ask her.

>you're so plagued by insecurity and fear and doubt that you have nothing worth saying about identity issues or what being trans is, because you don't even know what your own identity is or what you want to be
that's fair, however I can definitely identify why trannies fear detransitioners easily. It's very evident, especially in this thread.
>>
>>18607295
the rates are only this low for early transitioners
late transitioners who end up as unpassable estrogenized manbeasts would have much much higher rates of detransition
>>
>>18608246
this is just guesswork. my own guess is that they just kill themselves.
>>
>>18608252
right, so detransition rates when you include suicides in that number are well over 40%
>>
>>18608243
>snew diagnosed me so ask her.
1. dont call me her
2. i didnt diagnose with u anything, and even doctors aren't 100% correct because they can only go off the information u gave them

people can have histrionic/narcissistic/whatever traits and not have a disorder because it's only a disorder when it starts to significantly affect how u function in life

even then, most of this psychology stuff is basically a meme
>>
>>18608243
>well actually, snew diagnosed me so ask her.
oh wow diagnosed by another MTFG triptard

>however I can definitely identify
no you can't, because you're a mentally ill cluster B. you cannot think rationally or have accurate analysis of people. You do this because it fuels your own ego due to your narcissism (again, all cluster Bs are the same), "people are attacking me because they know I'm right about everything I ever think about anything because I'm the FUCKING BEST, also I'm an insecure pussy coward who can't even wear a bra, wah wah time for more suicidal ideation!". constantly swinging between these states
seek therapy
>>
>>18608273
it is for late transitioners
>>
>>18608275
You probably should be the one considering therapy considering you're posting like a schizo on a thread for detransitioners about TRA shit that no one asked about like an obsessed moron
>>
>>18608215
>>18608275
projecting mentally ill retard calling other people mentally ill retards
fucking lol
>>
>>18608275
>no you can't, because you're a mentally ill cluster B
wow did I just get diagnosed again by a /tttt/ retard? holy lol
>>
>>18608264
Why did you quit anon
>>
>>18608200
my cister likes to wear boxers and other male clothing
>>
>>18608336
if you didnt get it botched what would you have done
>>
this shouldn't be a debate thread. This should be a comfy place for detrans people to talk about their experiences and chill without trans people trying to convince them to retransition
>>
>>18608353
>says the one convincing people to not detrans
>>
>>18608364
that's not what I mean. We've been invaded by TRAs who think anybody who starts HRT must continue on HRT forever.
>>
>>18608336
>botched ffs
That's scary anon, what did they fucked you up with.
>>
Is there such a thing as "trans honeymoon"? As in, a period where someone might feel good about being trans but then the novelty wears off and they might feel the need to detransition? It feels that it's a thing for me. I like the term at least.
>>
>>18608374
who said that
>>
>>18608380
that's definitely a thing.
>>
>>18608380
to elaborate, I think it's common for people to attribute negative aspects of their lives to gender dysphoria. And I do believe that trans affirming therapist are complicit in relating non-dysphoria issues with dysphoria.

This "trans honeymoon" period your describing sounds like what someone would go through if they were having a rough time and thought transition would help them, only to realize that transition is a very slow arduous process.
>>
>>18608380
ive literally never felt good about it
sometimes i wonder if im not really trans because of that
>>
>>18608411
Yeah, I felt like realizing I was trans and the first year or so of being trans felt fucking amazing then it just felt like a complete slog. Only when I started passing is when the effect settled.
>>
>>18608380
Yes I was that way for the first few months. You can keep chasing the dragon by increasing your dosage or changing administration method e.g. going from low dose pills to high dose injections. Also a lot of it is placebo but yea after a while things just normalize and if you don't end up passing you'll be back to the shitty state you were in before
>>
>>18608433
Even if you pass it eventually settles because of differences with cis women. That was my experience.
>>
>>18608442
can you please go into more detail anon?
>>
>>18608388
You made this hard.
Hmm, is the pain on your chin too bad?
>>
>qott
20, 20. do we count as repressors?
>>
>>18608514
Thanks for explaining anon. That's a really unfortunate situation :( feels bad
>>
File: original.gif (1.28 MB, 268x310)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB GIF
>>18608465
Well okay imagine this. You are a kid with a lot of problems, you were bullied a lot, you were rejected by people a lot romantically and you are completely muted of your feelings because males are taught not to show weakness. You then settle on this transgender thing that promises you that you can be a woman. You are inherently jealous of women because they get a lot of attention from people, they are allowed to express feelings and all these things you wished for yourself. So you transition. And it feels amazing. Finally you start opening up about how you feel, your feelings, who you wanna date, and you experiment with different clothing without being judged, because women can wear dresses and all that jazz right? It feels amazing, you feel on top of the world and like nothing can shake it. That's trans honeymoon.

Now, imagine this. After a while of HRT you start passing and these things you thought were novel and amazing feelings start being a constant thing in your life. Now you start noticing what it REALLY means to be a woman. You start noticing all these shit things about being female and all the things you sacrificed by not being male anymore. People treat you differently when you're a woman. Sure, you get attention, but a lot of it is completely not wanted. You feel like you hide a lot from people by stealthing. Walking to men doesn't feel the same. You are now judged for all these things you liked doing as a male (your hobbies, how you talk, etc) and you develop "dysphoria" for it that didn't exist before! Now the bad issues pile up and pile up, and the high is completely gone, and you develop more and more dysphoria over being female without even realizing it.

That is why I detransitioned. I realized that I could express how I feel, not care about how I look and still be liked and have sexual partners, all the while while going back to male, what I am. It's complicated to explain and I could go on a long rant about this.
>>
>>18608575
>Now, imagine this. After a while of HRT you start passing
lost me there
>>
>>18608575
You sounds like society let you down.
>>
>>18608611
I've lived a hard life at home and school and honestly I don't even know how I survived it. I didn't have a good frame of reference for being accepted for who I am and learning to love myself from it, and I imagine a lot of teenagers feel the same regardless of whether or not they were bullied like me. But I survived and I am still alive, and all these things made me much stronger of a person. I don't regret or bitch about any of it. That is my life and it made me into this. I wouldn't be anyone else still.
>>
File: detransition.png (260 KB, 1760x610)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
I made this :>
>>
>>18608575
Honestly you just sound like a gnc male who got baited into transitioning because society treats gnc males like shit. Sorry, I hope you figure out something that satisfies you in life.
>>
>>18608611
>You sounds like society let you down.

Nta but yeah, that's his whole point? Transing tries to fix what's wrong with society.
>>
>>18608747
And it fails at that miserably by making you conform into something you can never be.
>>
>>18608734
>Sorry, I hope you figure out something that satisfies you in life.

Probs not being treated like shit for who he is would have helped him a lot.

>>18608734
>Honestly you just sound like a gnc male who got baited into transitioning.

Yeah, what a stupid faggot, right? Unlike us 100% straight chads who normally trans into girls.
>>
>>18608747
>transing
>>
ded
>>
>>18610349
no
>>
>>18612863
Fuck you for bumping it.
>>
>>18612863
lol you'll 100% retransition in the future in your case i have no doubt about it
>>
>>18608728
based

this board should be a space for detrans people as well
>>
>>18612916
detrans rights!
>>
>>18612930
>cypro monotherapy
nigga really wants to kill himself with no hormones in his system
>>
I'm detransing and my tits hurt like hell.
Scared they are still growing.
>>
>>18612948
if you dropped hrt it's unlikely
what made you detransition?
>>
>>18612965
You cannot live without hormones in your system it's very dangerous and damaging for your bones
>>
>>18612952
>what made you detransition?

I lost a lot of muscle. I was lean before and I want a job carrying stuff and not gonna risk it, scared of growing milkers because I dont pass at all, having no money to keep hrt going. zero support.
>>
>>18612965

Eh, if you're taking cypro you're not off it. Correct me if I'm wrong but wont most T produced even by the adrenals now just be aromatized to estrogen?
>>
>>18612971
We have a death wish trust me you cant talk us out of this stuff. It's like death drive if we cant be real women no one can claim s.
>>
>>18613219
Werent you gonna lift weights? You wont get anywhere with that and your boobs will still grow.
>>
Bros, I have no clue why I associate with you people. Where is my repgen I liked it better.
>>
>>18615230
Go make it! I cant remember the link for the last one.
>>
>>18615305
Ok maybe im not AGP because I dont really like them. I think I want to look like a teen again like about 13 or 12... Or that might be a coping mechanism. Sort of like a compromise.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.