[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yc4tvsuyfjz31.png (312 KB, 446x637)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
Sad Boi Hours Edition

QOTT: How do you like to cheer yourself up when you feel down?

Thread Theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvCzxhvpfsA

Previous: >>18569245

Tagmap: https://tagmap.io/tag/%2Fbigen%2F

FAQ
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like both sexes, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to both sexes is bisexuality.
>Do you love me, OP?
No, I don't love you.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.
>Is there a discord?
No and there never will be

Resource for Bisexuals:
https://biresource.org/
Provides additional information and help if needed.
>>
>>18589261
why will there never be a bigen discord baka
>>
>>18589277

IIRC we tried it and it was hell
>>
>>18589296
we can rebuild and try again
>>
>>18589296
we never tried it; theres only a discord that i made for /bigen/ game night and its currently inactive
>>18589277
bc this gen will become dead lel
>>18589261
god i wish that were me in op pic
>>
>>18589277
>>18589310
Discords only lead to dead threads and drama
>>
File: 98372492.jpg (809 KB, 800x1200)
809 KB
809 KB JPG
>>18589261
>QOTT
I stick to "the plan," the plan being whatever I have scheduled for that day in pursuit of my goals. COVID had really put a wrench in all that but I can still control how much I do physical training and yoga.

Sometimes cleaning with headphones on helps too if I have the energy. Otherwise I need a power nap ahead of that.
>>
>>18589317
>we never tried it

Guess I just joined a random server on here then

But I left within like 5 mins
>>
>>18589322
isnt drama the spice of life
>>
>>18589261
cook something nice but with the intent of giving it to someone else. It's impossible to be mad when making food for others. That's basically what kept me sane during my assisted living facility job
>>
hi
>>
>>18589261
QOTT:
I wish I could. The only thing that cheers me up is talking to other people but I've only got a couple friends and I don't want to bother them when I'm so lonely and depressed
>>
>>18589404
he do be looking a little monke though
>>
>>18589261
>qott
Usually just listen to music
https://youtu.be/WL9ahHAlPKU
>>
>>18589261
>QOTT
Find something to laugh at or make my own entertainment/amusement by shitposting. Or video games, music.
I just do stuff that'll change my mood really depending upon what's bothering me/how depressed I am over it.
>>
>>18589261
> QOTT

I'll let you know when I find something
>>
>>18589352
not when it kills generals
>>
>>18589261
>QOTT: How do you like to cheer yourself up when you feel down?
by going to sleep
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmQA-ChX4PQ
this is vital knowledge that every bisexual should know
>>
>>18589261
I used to talk to my ex but well, that is over now, so I play video games, listen to music, and vent to whoever will listen, sadly that isnt really anyone anymore
>>
someone said i should cosplay griffith from berserk much to think abt
>>
File: 1592540846365.jpg (168 KB, 1200x1200)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>18590648
imo I think you could make a good bianca
>>
Do tops care if their bottom has phimosis?
>>
>QOTT

I guess I just live with it. You get used to it after a while. Hobbies or media to distract myself, drawing, writing, playing piano, that kind of shit.

When it's suicide-tier I get stupid high and lay in bed for a week.
>>
>>18589261
>How do you like to cheer yourself up when you feel down?
I don't.
>>18590495
>going to sleep
Can't even do that properly, I'll just lay awake in my bed for hours when I do so.
>>
>>18589277
>>18589317
>bc this gen will become dead lel
This is the ultimate reason. With discord everyone jumps ship from the thread and it dies. Just look at what happened to /stg/
>>
i'm fucking crying bc this guy i knew back in high school who wanted to hook up with me just sent me this
>>
>>18591088
U know what to do
>>
Adolescence is hating cucks. Adulthood is realizing that at least they have a partner who will indulge their fetish.
>>
>>18591240
eh
>>
>>18591248
I'd rather be single that be a cuck
>>
File: is2r6igzxzf01.jpg (147 KB, 720x1080)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>18589261
I simply wallow in the sadness
>>
>>18591265
you're already both tho :^) hehe
>>
>>18590752
i'd much rather be derpina tbqhwy
>>
>>18589261
Lately I've been taking out the trash in very short skirt. The highlight of my week is a brief moment of chores, how pathetic.
>>
/bigen/ I shaved my legs today for the first time and they're so smoooooooth I can't stop rubbing them UwU
>>
>>18591501
isn't it a bit.... cold for that?
>>
>>18591602
best feeling ever desu
>>
>>18591602
trip off but when I shave my pubes and balls I lust love rubbing my hands all over them
>>
>>18591611
It's been a bit too warm.

>>18591602
The best part is shaved legs and sheets when you go bed.
>>
File: autism.png (177 KB, 508x433)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>18591634
Oh my god you're probably right. I already sperg out sometimes rubbing my normal legs around in the blankets when I'm comfy but I bet it's even better like this!
>>
>>18591656
You've been missing out on so much.
>>
do you wear socks around the house /bigen/ or go barefoot?
>>
Is it true that back east you have to shovel the sidewalk in front of your house or get a fine?
>>
>>18591671
i go barefoot usually but i hate that i do lol it's a habit that i wanna change bc i don't wanna have dirty feet
>>
>>18591671
Always socks. I don't like being barefoot for some reason
>>
File: 1605654224108.jpg (9 KB, 200x240)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>18591677
>i don't wanna have dirty feet
>>
>>18591671
I go barefoot until I decide to leave or go outside to work on something. Once I have shoes on they usually stay on until I sit down for computer time at the end of the day.
>>
what'cha listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8pVZ5hTGJQ
>>
>>18591726
https://youtu.be/cxCjLWHuZvo
>>
> he spells charli xcx with an e
>>
>>18591726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmu4D4HqH4M
>>
File: 1598680864167.png (645 KB, 972x1116)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>18591770
Charlee XEX
>>
>>18591806
hell is hot for u my friend
>>
>>18591838
>hell is hot for u
I have never heard that expression before in my life
>>
>>18591671
sock gets grouchy when I wear him but secretly he likes it
>>
https://youtu.be/rbxL5BVEkRs
>>
I leave for five minutes and you all start talking about ashley's feet

disgraceful
>>
>>18591726
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuyuOwMgYMA
it is indeed, very based
>>
>>18590648
Lol I could see it, the eyes especially.
>>
>>18591726
this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAe0gyrDSyg
>>
>>18592019
only one anon posted abt my feet and i think it was ironically
>>
File: 1585015881430.jpg (117 KB, 962x1200)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
I wonder if anyone here actually has a foot fetish
>>
Tall tomboy anon here, hoping everyone is having a nice night.
>QOTT
I like to make some nice, hot green tea and listen to music when I feel sad. Or draw, to get my mind off of things.
>>
>>18591312
nice jerma reference, pal
for real tho, you should find some healthier coping strategies. Getting some physical exercise, or just going out into the sunlight is sure to help at least a little
>>
post an image bigen, any image

what were some of your favourite flash games as a kid? i recently revisited the Fancy Pants series and i was seriously blown away. the quality of the physics, gamefeel, and the personality of the animation were all on a level that you normally don't expect of flash.

>>18589261
fold origami to forget the pain
>>
File: dum.jpg (28 KB, 720x486)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>18592210
I remember I used to play this one game, Bubble Tanks, after I was done with my work in computer class.
Some kid came up and asked what I was playing, saw what it was, and called it gay. I still don't really get it, but I guess he was kind of half right?
>>
hating vegans is so weird and gay
>>
>>18592210
I didn't really play flash games as a kid..
>>
>>18592247
>weird and gay
i can't tell if you mean that in a pejorative way
>>
>>18592247
Keto tho
>>
>>18592247
Imagine not being an OMNIVORE
>>
>>18592247
vegans can't eat dick or ass which is why they suck
>>
>>18592247
I have an intense dislike of people who are vegan for moral reasons as a matter of my hatred of people constantly trying to claim mastery over nature. Everything from mass deforestation, terraforming autism, moral veganism, and everything in between. It's a form of hubris I find is too represented in man. This also includes stuff like daming rivers to divert them and everything the Soviets did to the environment.
>>
Are you even a real human bean if you've never hunted your meat or gathered berries in nothing but a loincloth and a spear in hand?
>>
>>18592316
Could be that I’m tripping but I lold
>>
how does bigen satisfy their bi horni when there is no one around to help?
>>
Prob 90% of /bigen/ https://twitter.com/everybisexual/status/1349180419535757312
>>
>>18592314
I would think that eating animals would be more exemplary of claiming mastery over nature, considering a lot of fruits and veggies are naturally built to be eaten, whereas eating animals requires a lot of mastery over their nature to not be eaten and stuff.
>>
>>18592332
Some do it by taking out the trash lmao
>>
>>18592210
I don't know what the name of it was but it was a top down shooter where each campaign was a major american war and the last one was a future war with aliens and such
>>
>>18592346
Well, that assumes that we aren't apart of nature when we inherently are. Our eating animals comes from a point in our evolution before we could understand nature as a concept or defy it. It's built into us. Nature built humans to be the perfect persistence hunter, after all. Humans just happen to be a very good omnivore since we'll eat pretty much any animal we can that's worth our time to get. We just happen to be SO good at it that we need to make more animals to get meat from or we push species to extinction.
>>
File: Sexy Armor for all.jpg (42 KB, 734x514)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>18592344
More like
>>
>>18592375
But nature built us to perform a lot of functions that no longer have any application in the modern day. I've never once in my life had to hunt or forage for my own food, for example. Or, do you have a problem with technological society as a whole?
Also, as an aside, meat production actually costs a ton of food, and is generally a net negative in terms of calories. To say nothing about the really bad environmental consequences that arise from factory farming of meat.
>>
>>18592450
Well, I am against mass industrial farming, absolutely, but I also believe much of industrial society should be dismantled, the good technologies like refridgeration taken, and the rest shunted. Of course, this isn't feasible until we colonize the galaxy but a man can dream.
And you've never needed to do those things but I'd argue that making your own food via hunting and farming or having a community do that for themselves would be morally best. It's a shame that people and communities have lost the need to work like that. But in the context of an industrial society, the solution is not to limit what things people get to consume even if the substance is in accordance with the natural consumption patterns but to lower the number of people consuming and the amount of stuff being consumed.
I.E. Our global population should be dropped by like 60%, ideally.
>>
grimes made elon musk relevant . i didn't even know who he was until i heard she was going out with him t b h
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo3.jpg (57 KB, 800x600)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
my beloved apu sticker
>>
File: bait.png (18 KB, 500x525)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>18592486
>>
>>18592450
Not the poster you replied to. Humans, even before our evolution to modern day humans have always been omnivore by biology. Yes, there are cost and environmental concerns about mass farming but technology is quickly advancing to the point where we can do away with the raising of livestock or even traditional vegetation agriculture.
We will soon be able to get our meat and vegetables from more sustainable sources
>>
>>18592491
>Per yer hands up, pahtnah, this is countee sheriff Bookum
>>
>>18592531
:) cute
>>
>>18592494
obviously i'm joking about grimes making elon musk relevant but i legitimately do not know who he was before word came out that grimes was dating him
>>
Tbh a weekend long hunting trip with nothing but a loincloth, spear and maybe a backpack basket for foraging sounds spiritually rewarding.
>>
File: 1586176529247.jpg (117 KB, 720x720)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>18592519
I'll be dead before I ever eat bugs
>>
>>18592491
based . here r my laptop stickies also ignore my shadow
>>
>>18592485
Isn't colonizing the galaxy the pinnacle of arrogantly claiming mastery over nature, though? I just don't see how that is a particularly good reason to hate vegans or veganism, when you don't seem to have a problem with it at all in other respects.
For what it's worth, I'm not a vegan, and I reject the idea that veganism is morally imperative. But while there are plenty of vegans who try to make you feel like a bad person for eating meat, for most vegans it's just a personal choice that they don't look down on anyone for not sharing. The shitty ones are a vocal minority. So I don't see how it's particularly useful to hate on all of them.
>>18592519
I'm all for getting our meat from test tubes and such, for sure.
>Humans, even before our evolution to modern day humans have always been omnivore by biology
Appeals to nature really aren't very useful. There are good arguments for and against veganism, but this just isn't one of them.
>>
>>18592538
I still don't know who Grimes is besides his woman.
>>
>>18592548
No....I wasn't talking about bugs.
>>
>>18592565
>>
>>18592555
nice digits and nice stickers. I like the PC music logo. Are you gonna get any other sticker?
>>
>>18592564
Appeals to nature is pretty damn useful still. My brown friends need more sun per day but who the hell has the time in the winter in modern society? They take supplements to make up for what they are missing. Eating meatless sources of protein is better for consuming enough protein that every human needs for good health.
>>
>>18592564
Well, "colonizing" on the scale of stars just means sending out people to seed the galaxy. To spread is the ultimate following of the principle of nature. Keep your species and genetic material alive. That'd not only provide mass freedom, the distance preventing any large scale government beyond planets and star systems but also allow humans to become apart of ecoystems across the galaxy. And sure, those vegans are a minority but the fact that they are THE primary voice of the vegan community makes it a problem.
That and meat is tasty. Hunt your own meat if you can, buy local if you can. Don't shop at large grocers if you can.
>>
>>18592599
probably not lol i'm looking to get a gaming pc bc the laptop i have rn is literally falling apart . the hinge has fell off and the mouse keys r hanging by a thread
>>
>>18592613
eh, fact still remains that mass meat farming, especially stuff like chickens, etc., demonstrates wayyyyy more "mastery" over nature than plants

GMOs are cool and good anyways, more food for more people so we can do cool things and colonize space is great
>>
File: 1584968404636.jpg (247 KB, 1500x1078)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>18592616
how long have you had that cause I think I got the exact same type of laptop
>>
>>18592635
since christmas 2019
>>
>>18592629
We don't need more people for one. And we'd already been among the stars if we didn't bother wasting so much of our money and time on Earth with shit like the massive militaries or "millions of dollars for pakistani gender programs". But no, nasa has to run on a fucking pittance of a budget and call it a day.
And I agree. Which is why i am against it. We should return to hunting and local community farming.
>>
>>18592601
But they really aren't, at least when you're talking morality. There are plenty of perfectly natural things that we'd probably consider very immoral today. Rape is incredibly natural, and in fact greatly increases one's propensity to spread their genes.
More natural human societies tend to be far crueler, and far less just. Especially to minorities or the disenfranchised in their group. I just don't see it as at all compelling in an argument about designing moral systems.
If you're talking about appeals of nature in a descriptive sense, like getting enough sun increasing one's quality of life, then sure, appeals to nature make sense I guess. But appeals to nature in a prescriptive sense, in a way meant to define our own moral systems, are just blatantly illogical.
>>
>>18592613
Well, I would argue that the moral imperative to spread humanity out pretty soundly lies within the boundaries of "man's arrogant attempt to overcome nature." The nature of this whole universe is that we don't exist, and we'd literally be altering the state of entire planets in order to overcome that. Seems a lot more arrogant than choosing not to eat meat, to me.
>>
>>18592644
I mean, those "gender programs" are just the standard name for programs that help abused women and female education in countries that have few opportunities for them, so they're a good thing that we should be spending more money on instead of military
>>
Are loin cloths comfy?
>>
>>18592708
idk but they sure are smexylicious
>>
>>18592703
I would argue that while we have an obligation to further mankind's birthright and inevitable future in the stars is more important for us to fund than funding even those programs in other countries.

>>18592701
And that's a fair argument. But as far as we can tell, the galaxy is empty. Not just of intelligent life but of any life. Thus, this is us spreading nature, something nature is want to do on its own rather than bending it to our will. Worst case scenario, we are altering things that would be stagnant on cosmic time scales anyways. It doesn't have a will to any action of its own like life the things influenced by it do.
>>
File: IMG_2705.jpg (17 KB, 320x260)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Good evening /bigen/, how are we all tonight?

>>18589261
>QOTT
hm, one thing that helps is working out, honestly. It helps you power through the emotions and you genuinely forget about it afterwards.

Otherwise going for a night drive is my go-to solution to most things. Nothing comfier.
>>
Reject modernity, return to loincloth
>>
>>18592744
> Otherwise going for a night drive is my go-to solution to most things. Nothing comfier.
based altho i can't drive obviously . i remember in december 2019 i was having a rly bad anxiety spell as a side effect of my meds and my dad usually brought me out for a night drive or out to his work
>>
>>18592644
wait, do you want a planet of agrarian societies, or do you want a space program that can successfully terraform and populate other entire planets?
Cos I just don't see how you get the latter out of the former.
>>18592724
Well, what is nature then, really? You seem to limit it to the reproductive whims of one very specific kind of life on this planet, but what's to say that the whole cosmos isn't also the universe, and that its obligation isn't to stamp us out? Why does our nature trump theirs?
>>
File: lmao.jpg (76 KB, 1242x833)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>18592744
Horny and lonely AF, just like for the past 8 months lmao
>>
File: 1592386866990.jpg (602 KB, 1667x2500)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
>>18592744
>that pic
man, that hurts to even read
>>
rice
>>
>>18592803
i mean if somebody asked me to sit on their face i think they'd be real dissapointed
>>
>>18592808
the superior food
>>
>>18592555
Ash I like platonically love u and I've been secretly stealing ur style at home.
>>
>>18592826
awh hehe ty :+} thats v sweet
>>
File: Space.jpg (998 KB, 2880x1600)
998 KB
998 KB JPG
>>18592774
Terraform? No. I'd rather we settle only on habitable planets or planets that our habitation requirements wouldn't permanently ruin the planet. Or, I suppose, we adapt to these planets over the course of evolutionary time scales. And, like I said, it's unfeasable to have agrarian societies for the current situation. We're going to need industrial society until we have the capacity to populate other planets. Then, when humanity's existence is permanently secure, we could transition to semi-agrarian, semi-technological societies.

For the time being, industrial society will continue so the best we can do is to mitigate it's affects and accelerate our movement to state with stuff like fusion power and bio technologies and the like.
>>
>>18592811
Why
>>
>>18592925
She has skidmarks in her undies
>>
>>18592942
kys
>>18592925
i'm pretty flat lol
>>
File: 1416784304754.jpg (74 KB, 631x438)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Hay whatuuuuup!!!

I'm tidying my office, doing laundry n jamming out. By the way, it feels like there's nothing to do anymore due to COVID-19.
>>
File: 1600446227402.jpg (57 KB, 836x1024)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
desu I think cosplay sex in general is pretty hot
>>
>>18593020
b ... based
>>
File: fquell.jpg (1.59 MB, 2000x1333)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>18593020
>>
>>18593086
jonker
>>
>>18593020
incredibly based
>>
desu I think woods sex is p hot
>>
File: 1608025110411.jpg (237 KB, 1149x2048)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>18593039
>>18593097
>having a close full of cosplay outfits
>making them pick out the one I'm going to fuck them in
thinking about it now the possibilities are endless
>>
https://twitter.com/baptlzedinbrook/status/1349093573887725570?s=21
fucking pissing myself at this
>>
File: 836934247.jpg (105 KB, 1799x524)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>18593144
That you?
>>
>>18593144
especially if he bought the outfits himself for me mm very good
>>
>>18593144
I envy this body type.
Want to be toned hot twink to be tightly held and just squeezed like really really hard

navel piercings are hot too imo
>>
File: 1592587581492.jpg (93 KB, 740x493)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>18593160
no, why would you think that?
>>
>>18593020
Time to make my future short hair gf cosplay as korra or something similar
>>
>>18593233
I imagine everyone on bigen is a 10 why
>>
https://youtu.be/uWFTyamEZrU
<3
>>
>>18592742

I don't even listen to ASMR but this femboy ASMR thing is so mesmerizing, like...
>>
File: 1589435547936.png (288 KB, 500x492)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
how thicc is too thicc?
>>
>>18593400
i used to listen to a lot of boyfriend asmr on reddit but my bf is happy enough to supply me with asmr vocaroos. it's very sweet :)
>>
>>18593416
jealous
>>
>>18593469
he has the best voice ever just thinking about it makes my heart race lol. i can't wait until its possible for us to meet irl we're long distance
>>
>>18593411
>desecrating the sacred image of Dio that way
WRYYYYYYYY
>>
>my country is only distributing russian and chinese vaccines
:/
>>
my name is ashley but i also answer to: skank, cock gobbler, tumblrina,
>>
>>18593728
good to know
>>
>>18593734
i'm trying to think of others but i can't atm
>>
i wanna cling onto a guys chest while he strokes my hair and whispers sweet nothings to me idc if its cuh-ringe uwu
>>
File: download_m0os2klmo2.jpg (9 KB, 167x302)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>18593734
Okay now you introduce yourself.
>>
>>18591671
socks because my apartment is ground floor and everything below chair height gets cold when central heat is between cycles
>>
File: 1608077553232.jpg (266 KB, 900x900)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
Night everyone

don't know what to else to say
>>
>>18591671
Barefoot because I have big feet that are abnormally wide so it's super hard to find socks that fit me properly. I don't wear socks except to formal or professional events.
>>
I've done it again bigen I've dodged another bullet.
I fucked up and forgot about move in sign up for college since they sent them way before the signup opened but it didn't matter and I was able to anyways... at two days late lol.
Breaking shit to fix shit is a way of life lol.
>>
>>18591671
socks during winter and barefoot the rest of the year
>>
>>18594292
big feet? you know what they say.......

big heart <3
>>
File: DAMNIT.jpg (19 KB, 590x350)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>18594311
Yeah and it's a damn lie.
>>
i'm proof that the big feet = big dick myth is a meme
>>
>>18592314
Idk I respect religious vegans like Buddhists and Jains because they tend to have more interesting takes on the matter than the urbanite detachment from nature that you're talking about. I guess I would also say they really commit whereas the urbanite types you're talking about pale in comparison.
>>
>>18593020
Hate to be a contrarian but cosplay sex has always seemed tacky to me
>>
File: 1581335679482.gif (3.12 MB, 480x270)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB GIF
>>18593416
wtf thats so cute and wholesome
>>
>>18594348
In my sophomore year in psychology class we made a graph of people's shoe size and height and the line basically showed a positive correlation but then at the very end of the shoe size on the x axis I was like way at the bottom lol.
>>
>>18594431
i mean as long as it isn't like cringey rp then i think its hot lol like just dressing up as a certain character for ur partner
>>
>>18594417
Religious vegans are logically consistent, even if I disagree with the idea of nonviolence.
>>
>>18594474
Nah it's the wigs and hair dye that makes it feel off to me.
>>18594489
I wouldn't call Buddhism a nonviolent religion but yeah I agree I guess.
>>
>>18594511
Buddhism isn't nonviolent but buddhist arguments for veganism are usually rooted in nonviolence.
>>
>>18594511
> Nah it's the wigs and hair dye that makes it feel off to me
oh yeah that too lol
>>
>>18594515
Okay yeah that's definitely fair afaik.
>>
>tfw bf sent me another vocaroo asmr before he heads off to bed
>its one of the sweetest things i've ever heard, easily trumps the reddit boyfriend asmr i've listened to in the past and listening to it genuinely made my heart skip a beat
i legitimately don't deserve him
>>
>>18594610
If he wants to be with you he wants to be with you, don't fuck yourself with this " who does he deserve" shit. Glad you're feeling happy though anon, insanely jealous.
>>
File: 1589895799567.gif (1.64 MB, 480x480)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
I am so fucking angry right now I can't even put it into words how much I'm fuming
>>
>>18594714
In my experience venting helps anon, do you want to?
>>
File: 1580762712522.gif (3.5 MB, 500x500)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB GIF
>>18594724
I will and I'll probably regret it in the morning but idc right now. I'm pissed that Ashley got a boyfriend right now because I've been waiting for the right time to tell her how I feel but hearing her gush on and on about him all night is like getting hit in the throat again and again. I'm not mad at her or him just that things had to be this way.
>>
File: maid_sakuya7.jpg (332 KB, 850x1725)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
what's up late night bigen?
>>
>>18594799
I didn't know Ash has a bf, I'm sorry your feelings went unsaid until this moment anon. I have no experience with that personally but I imagine it's a demeaning experience. My general advice for this sort of thing is to keep yourself productive and surrounded by things that make you feel happy. Try to focus on yourself in general. Getting close to people is inherently a gamble because of the whole hedgehog's dilemma and all that, but it's worth it in the end. Sorry this wasn't your time, I hope you don't regret being upfront and honest about your feelings later anon, I wish ya luck.
>>
>>18594866
Listenin to Cyberpunk music from Samurai wby fren?
>>
>>18594866
Chillin about to finish the Prison School manga, can't tell if I hate it or love it.
>>
File: 1570713209314.png (1.66 MB, 1916x2048)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>18594610
AHH thats so cuuuuute and adorable!!!!
>>
>>18594799
I'm in a similar situation with degen. I have a huge crush on her and she's super chill and fun to talk to but I had the "she has a boyfriend, dude" thing in the back of my mind the whole time. Got scared and deleted her off Discord. Feels terrible man.
>>
>>18594983
Nah you should've stole her from that dude
>>
>>18594983
I've forgotten my discord passwords for the fifth time and the third account so I guess no discord drama for me. On a more serious note, see my advice here >>18594945. I don't really know if deleting her was the right play but it's your prerogative, I respect having self-restraint to not try anything though.
>>
>>18594996
I wouldn't even dream of doing such a thing; I'm monogamous to the extreme. Just had to refocus and think of her more as a friend. By this point I think I've calmed down enough to where I'd be down to add her again though, so that's a nice thought.
>>
File: 1586798150456.gif (1003 KB, 404x347)
1003 KB
1003 KB GIF
>>18594945
I know my little tirade reflects poorly on me but tonight just feels like the punchline of a 5 month joke on me. If/When these feelings go away I'll come back, but for now I'm taking a break from 4chan
>>
>>18595063
Honestly that might be a good decision for your mental health in general anon, I don't really think that post reflects poorly on you unless there's some information regarding this situation that I'm missing. I hope to see you on the other side hermano, take care of yourself.
>>
well in case you needed a YIKES before bed this is me drunk texting a friend tonight

gnight biggens and my heart goes out to you unrequited anon, the shit gets better I promise
>>
File: 1605190653686.png (114 KB, 264x418)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>18595158
I wish I could be honest about my feelings but here we are haha, I honestly admire that
>>
File: gpu18obitp961.png (282 KB, 987x536)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>18595167
what are your feelings, Zoob?

Also time to post some cringe-inducing laughs before bed.
>>
>>18595169
I don't know anon, I have always helped other people be honest with their emotions but I'm an enigma to myself. I imagine that's a common experience but I wouldn't know. I do know that I get attracted too easily, tooo quickly, and to too great a degree. But my response to realizing that is usually "ah I guess I'll just never speak to people again" so I don't know how to have a healthy mindset about it all. Part of why I'm hear in the first place, only true zooba scholars get it lol.
>>
File: 1601366242749.jpg (921 KB, 1000x1333)
921 KB
921 KB JPG
One final post before leaving if this has taught me anything it's to be more forward with my feelings. not coming back until I get me a big tiddy goth gf, and mr A if I find out the two of you split up in my absence I'm gonna break your fucking legs.
>>
>>18594799
>hearing her gush on and on about him all night
Where? None of her posts say that.
>>
>>18595206
>I'm gonna break your fucking legs
>says the guy who just sperged out in front of an entire thread
Maybe you should stop being a cringy orbiter, that's a good start.
>>
>>18595206
Godspeed soldier
>>
>>18595206
christ can you stop embarrassing yourself...
>>
https://voca.ro/1mKNdb5YtJJ7
>>
File: 1581344876688.jpg (49 KB, 456x720)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>18595206
>if I find out the two of you split up in my absence I'm gonna break your fucking legs.
hope she sees this bro
>>
File: maid_hairbun.jpg (244 KB, 850x1189)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>18594956
trying to decide what i should eat
any favorite tracks?
>>18594959
heard it wasn't a great ending from others, but maybe that's just hearsay.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
my recent pickups from goodwill and used book store. Check it out zoob
>>
>>18595467
I've seen Brecht and Mann spammed on /lit/ recently but I've heard of superintelligence once or twice and it sounds super interesting. Ngl I'm jelly, your stack is dope.
>>18595408
Hope that isn't the case.
>>
>>18595507
Ah my b Ernest Becker wrote Denial of Death, though Brecht writing that book sounds kinda kino.
>>
>>18595206
Shut the fuck up, faggot. You'll do NOTHING.
>>
>>18595467
>>18595511
I've been meaning to get back to my reading. I think I'll start in the morning with my coffee
>>
File: 1609451728996.webm (2.45 MB, 720x576)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB WEBM
>>18595507
Also got 'In Praise of Shadows' on top there which I think you've mentioned before. I actually also got two plays by Brecht recently but not recently enough to throw on this stack. Super intelligence is interesting, unfortunately the blurb on the front is from Bill Gates and there's one on the back from Elon Musk lol tech bros have embraced it hardcore.
>>
>>18595575
Based. I'm too anxious and miserable in the morning to be able to read. I prefer the evenings
>>
>>18595408
Never Fade away is so fucking good it literallly narrates the whole game, if you like metal in general try some Rage, or System. :>
>>
>>18595576
>Super intelligence is interesting, unfortunately the blurb on the front is from Bill Gates and there's one on the back from Elon Musk lol tech bros have embraced it hardcore.
Soul annihilating shit.
>Also got 'In Praise of Shadows' on top there which I think you've mentioned before
I think I might have downloaded it before the great wipe. Oh well.
>>18595575
I'm to anxious to read recently but I'll figure something out.
>>
>>18595604
Just remember bro I had like 100 pdfs for you will all kinds of crazy stuff and you didn't take it cause you couldn't remember your damn email S M H.
>>
File: 1547855072254.jpg (75 KB, 286x327)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>18595632
I didn't choose to be born a bottom pls no bulli
>>
>>18595665
silly zoob I can't stay mad at you
>>
File: 1609766554546.png (1.04 MB, 1300x1300)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
cute pic
>>
>>18595705
Ha the plan worked I'm a genius.
>>18595726
Never got the appeal with gorillaz, ironically since I'm in the prime age demographic I guess.
>>
>>18595208
>Where? None of her posts say that.
it's past info, like zbp's intrest in poetry, that anon that likes vore but only on saturdays or the fact texanon lives in texas
>>
>>18595747
devious bottom
https://youtu.be/1KC2-EZ1ee0 This is their best song according to me and multiple people like Fantano and Fisher. I could see not liking them as a whole but this song is the best piece of pop music of the last 10 years and you MUST like it.
>>
>>18595753
I dunno I mention poetry every now and then so it isn't really past info. Stuff like the reason I started to post here being because I got ghosted by a close friend and spiraled is more so insider baseball.
>>18595773
I mean I can understand on a technical level why it's good but none of their music sparks any kind of emotion in me and I don't know why.
>>
>>18595800
I'd say they're kind of overrated. 2D the blue haired boy is cute tho.
>>
>>18595208
I thought >>18594610 was her with trip off
>>
File: Mandril.jpg (1.39 MB, 800x1200)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
Damnit Nagi the rumors were right that ending was ass, thoroughly pissed.
>>
>>18595818
I think they're bad straight up, abd ai don't like their art so I guess I'm just the grinch out here.
>>
I've got a question for you folks. When I'm completely sober I find myself to be mostly heterosexual with just a little bit of homosexual urges. But the more I'm under the influence of either alcohol or cannabis, the gayer I get.

Can anyone relate to this?
>>
I ended up talking with Amy for like 2 hours...she is super cool and fun to talk to wow. I made a new friend :)

okay NOW goodnight biggens
>>
>>18595467
impressive stack indeed
about how much did you get them all for?

>>18595871
unfortunate innit
kinda why i don't really bother with longer manga anymore (>200 chpts), many a time not worth the time investment
>>
File: 1610491422582.jpg (199 KB, 640x640)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
page7 bump good morning you nouns verbs and adjectives
>>
>>18596064
It sounds to me like you have some kind of unconscious mental inhibitions while sober which are removed when drunk/stoned
>>
>>18595467
>Hegel.

You're not supposed to *read* or *critically analyze* the theory, anon. Just performatively bitch on twitter about marginal differences in the left that you don't fully understand.
>>
good morning bigen
>>
File: 9.png (463 KB, 700x574)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
!!
>>
>>18598378
God I wish that were me. Good morning.
>>
File: 1606805149000.png (154 KB, 729x638)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>mfw catching up on last night's drama
>>
File: k7yrrx4txza61[1].jpg (62 KB, 750x711)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>
>orgasm
>self-perceived attractiveness goes from 5/10 to 7.5/10
why
>>
Good almost afternoon sexys
>>
>>18598970
just u n me now biboy
>>
File: 1610196642404.jpg (11 KB, 241x241)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
does ashley have a bf right now? i think i remember her saying she was tryna stay single

ASHLEY PLS RESPOND!!! WE MUST KNOW!!!
>>
>>18598599
The spiciest reply was deleted unfortunately
>>
>>18599303
no. you'd hear about it. lol
>>
IM TRYNA GET FUCKED BY SOME NIGGER DICK
>>
>>18599303
>does ashley have a bf right now?
how long have you been gone? she's been dating Andy (Anoma) for weeks
>>
File: 1610473497697.gif (1.67 MB, 286x210)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>18599366
Great first step is to not call it that.

t. guess
>>
everyone here so gotdang horny baka
>>
>>18589261
>QOTT: How do you like to cheer yourself up when you feel down?
Either go for a run or a walk while listening to music

I specifically try to listen to music that makes it easier to pretend my self-esteem is higher than it really is.
>>
>>18599315
found it kek, never change /bigen/
>>
>>18598599
>>18599315
>>18599496
bros what the fuck happened while I was gone
>>
>>18599537
the reason we don't have a discord
>>
File: 1610557618893[1].jpg (83 KB, 480x853)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>
File: EqmnsF6XAAE2z4o.jpg (34 KB, 472x504)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>18599537
This ----> >>18599567
>>
>>18599567
>>18599631
...was it that dude losing his shit over Ashley?

I bet it was that dude losing his shit over Ashley.

>>18599366
Cringe.
>>
>>18599666
yeah lol
also nice trips
>>
Ok so Weezer is doing a fucking Ok Human ARG or some shit

POG
>>
>>18599820
>>
aaaaaand the ARG’s plot is already partly leaked
>>
>>18599820
An ARG? In the Year of Our Lord 2021? Incredibly based.
>>
>>18599666
checked

but it's only the in the internet. how do you know you weren't being TROLLLLED?
>>
Ok so the link in the pic takes you here
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1THAmDIAPYkW2YurvltIDz
I assume these are some of the songs used as influence on Ok Human?
>>
>>18599920
how many of those car pics do you have

have you exhausted all of the ones on google images
>>
>>18599666
>...was it that dude losing his shit over Ashley?
what
>>
File: 1610559346502[1].webm (840 KB, 608x1080)
840 KB
840 KB WEBM
>>
I have realized the message of the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) is true and have decided to only go with with women from now on and follow Allah instead of my glans. Goodbye.
>>
>>18600151
>follow Allah instead of my glans
lol
>>
>>18599960
idk man. i did start enjoying the white album tho.

>>18599961
they made over 1,000,000 of them. im sorry but I will never run out of pics of miatas, just like you'll never run out of pics of sunsets

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a15348268/mazda-builds-1000000th-mx-5-miata-wins-at-roadstering-existing/
>>
>>18600144
Literally me
>>
I feel like I’m spamming and I’m sorry if I am, but I am sooooooooooooooo fucking hyped for this album bros. Like, I think they really could pull this shit off and make one of the greatest albums of all time.
>>
>>18599977
>>18594799
>>
>>18600309
Well, that or it’s gonna just go in the pile with other over ambitious albums that turned to shit.
>>
File: ErFBz1LXMAQNsdsPNv.jpg (552 KB, 1046x1164)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
I fucking lover popsicles. The things they do to me. Mmmh
>>
>>18600494
soft serve is better tbqh
>>
>>18600342
i want to believe
>>
>>18600494
it's noon, we can't already be hornyposting about ice cream
>>
Good afternoon, /bigen/. Did I hear people being horny about bomb pops?
>>
i'm in a really weird position. very muscular men turn me on but only when they're wearing a mask. why is that?
>>
>>18601189
face ugli
>>
>>18601189
like a face mask or a halloween mask?
>>
File: latest[1].png (2.37 MB, 1920x1080)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>18601189
Sounds like you need a minotaur
>>
>>18601189
Maybe it's like the opposite version of how some men draw women without faces/visualize them without faces because they don't really see them as people + they only care about women's bodies?
Maybe you don't feel any romantic/emotional attraction towards men and you only see them as sexual objects. I dunno
>>
>>18601243
like just hiding their faces
>>
File: Spritemare Page 2.jpg (298 KB, 640x834)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>18601340
but dudes in halloween masks would be hot
>>
>>18601572
i may or may not have a fetish for men in ski masks
>>
File: Hacker style.jpg (110 KB, 1080x1080)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>18601608
>>18601572
>>
>>18601664
ngl I don't understand the appeal of it

it just looks kind of goofy lmao
>>
Jesus what happened last night?
>>
File: face-mask-hunk.jpg (186 KB, 1080x1245)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>18601608
same
>>18601572

this whole covid thing has me constantly erect due to all the "faceless" men
>>
>>18601814
Are you saying those Adidas aren't sexy as hell?
>>
>>18602098
oh the adidas is fine, the ski mask is just funny lol

the little holes for the eyes and the mouth, he looks like a sad little clown :)
>>
One of my friends used to be a fuckboi, with the laugh and everything. Thankfully he grew out of that shit.
>>
>>18602385
cool, thanks for sharing
>>
File: 1610371088696.jpg (349 KB, 600x882)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>18601829
Nothing that anyone was willing to admit, apparently
>>
File: beans on toast.jpg (28 KB, 622x507)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>
Reject modernity, return to loincloth
>>
>>18602753
Yo those niggas eatin' beans
>>
>>18602838
on toast!
>>
File: 1610214668592.jpg (76 KB, 600x821)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
i wanna drown myself in a boy's chest
>>
File: 1610572395570.jpg (93 KB, 692x483)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
heh
>>
File: clu2q9gffta61.jpg (36 KB, 592x960)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
attn everyone:

cuddling is overrated l. just like chewing gum, it loses its flavor. good day
>>
>>18603242
Agreed.
>>
File: Top.png (1.83 MB, 1280x1236)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
Trip off but
>>
>>18603242
It's like when a cat decides to go to bed on you
>>
>>18603242
this can't be true, this is a lie, impossible
>>
>>18601608
me too especially when they're holding a gun to my head and forcing me to suck their cocks
>>
>>18603561
I'm a switch so I get the best of both worlds
>>
>What if we made a video player that prevents you from skipping around on the timeline?
>That's brilliant!
- Twitter and Instagram teams
>>
>>18603796
You can do that on twitter tho
>>
Me be like

https://twitter.com/everybisexual/status/1349482008150470665
>>
>>18603561
>>18604015
thats cool, but i think everyone in the thread needs one of these
https://twitter.com/everybisexual/status/1349240426264461312
>>
>be me
>kinsey 4.5 bibro
>long time friends with lesbian girl, she lives like 1000 miles away
>developed a strong bond with her over like 5 years, we love each other but not romantically
>we cuddle a lot when we're together in person
>"clearly it's nothing sexual," I say to myself, while getting occasional boners and often finding myself wanting to kiss her sometimes
>last time I saw her in person she kissed me on the cheek when I left
>lately have had multiple dreams with her in them
>realize my love has upgraded from platonic to romantic with a woman who doesn't have the capacity to love me like that
>desperately need to bring it back to where it was
what do? for reasons I can't get into, I can't just cut her off completely. this is someone that I used to feel was basically my sister. how do I go back to seeing her as essentially extended family?
>>
>>18604242
That's kinda hot if you ask me
>>
File: Ernc-RXW4AUdqlz.jpg (431 KB, 2048x1536)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
I just thought this was cute from today
>>
>>18595467
I have that edition of the gift of death. It's honestly brutal, I would recommend something with good commentary if you haven't read derrida before.
>>
Is it normal being dom af with girls to the point of sadism but sub with guys or am I fucked up mentally
>>
>>18604318
You can't, plain and simple. These feelings may go away with time but that's only something that you can know with time. There's no way to just get rid of them, although it may help if you admit your feelings so you two can work through and around them.
>>
>>18604616
You're a normal kinky person. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>18604377
>national guardsman get some beauty sleep ahead of an anticipated second coup attempt by maga thugs and terrorists.
Yeah, pretty cute
>>
File: 20201106_133106.jpg (3.21 MB, 4128x2322)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB JPG
new thread?

here's a picture of mushrooms for your trouble
>>
>>18604616
No I mean I am the same way but reversed, dom with dudes but subby with girls
>>
New
>>18605541
>>18605541
>>18605541

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.