[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: emospongebob.png (133 KB, 320x314)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
if i shave off my eyebrows, do they regrow back less?
>>
>>17868628
no
>>
>>17868628
You can tweeze them. You can prolly thin them by rubbing them in the shower.
>>
>>17868628
You would need to de root my doot
Epilation or at the very least deep waxing
>>
File: 1605968479961.jpg (87 KB, 760x1024)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Just pluck them and you can get them to the prefect shape you want! I have caveman eyebrows but that just means I have more to work with even if I have to touch them up with tweezers every 3-5 days to keep them looking good.
>>
>>17868628
with a razor? no. not only they will grow back thicker but when you shave w a razor you also take the little invisible hair in your whole face, which means they will grow stronger and will have the impression of having "more" hair. just pluck them in the shape you like and it will be alright

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.