[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tell me your problems.
>>
>>17862868
I hate living constantly with my family friend, she gentle femdoms me platonically, I have no way else how to describe it, but I live in poverty so I have no other choice. I"ll be forced to endure untl my death bed or a miraculous offer appears
>>
>>17862868
I'm a gorillamoder
>>
>>17862905
And so you shall. You understand your situation. Be strong, my dear. Just because you cannot see beyond the fog does not mean that there is no solution in it. You are doing the right thing and you are blessed to have friends and strength to endure. I kiss your head.

>>17862912
I'm sorry, dear. With nothing more to go on, this is all I can do for you.
>>
>>17862941
Thanks anyhow at least I actually asked for this to be said to me instead of my family friend constantly degrading me
>>
>>17862953
Those fuckers!
>>
I’m scared of being called a dumb tranny at the laser place. I just need to push myself and do it.
>>
i want hrt to work wonders on me but at the same time i want it to not work because there are too many racist people around me and i cant move out yet
>>
File: 3456789.png (517 KB, 700x534)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
i think someone i knew and liked very much is now either in a really horrible situation or dead and it's all my fault
>>
>>17862868
mother bat is that you? if so, i've missed you. i hope you've been doing better. i haven't been able to afford t for about 2 months so, after having been on it for 3. i'm trying my best to find suitable housing for myself, but with only ~200usd at the moment it's more difficult than i thought. i have 4 weeks left to freeload at a friend's place but having to move out soon seems a little scary. i still want to try my best however
>>
>>17862975
They get a lot of trans girls. You're not a dumb tranny. They'll probably look at you as an innocent girl trying to blossom. Who do you have to compare with? A bunch of old ladies and vain sluts. Relax. They've seen all sorts of women and you're hardly the worst of them. Even if they did hold anything against you, you'll soon forget about them and be beyond them. And you can leave a bad review.

>>17862976
Wrap up. Dream big. Fly away. You will. Fly.

>>17862982
Oh no. That's a lot to deal with. Feel free to tell us more.
>>
>I can't function on a day to basis.
>I immediately start drinking when my shift ends.
>I never leave the house
>I can't function without blacknarket anxiety meds
>I don't ever shave or take care of myself because of how traumatic it is
>I talk as little as I can so people don't hear my voice
>I was sexually abused as a child
>I'm emotionally arrested from abuse
>I don't have a degree
>I feel trapped in my job
>I don't have any real positive IRL relationships
>I'm sex repulsed
>I have severe body dysmorphia
>I'm incredibly neurotic and always have been
>I don't have anyone to talk to about my problems
>Everyone hates me
>My body is irreversibly maaculinized
>My personality is so dead people straight up think I'm lying when I say I'm not straight or cis
>>
I want a boymoder gf with braps
>>
File: 1494418186459.jpg (244 KB, 776x1140)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>17863002
Christ, that's awful. Oh, my poor baby. I'm so proud of you for having the strength to go on. That is so hardcore. I used to be that hardcore, freeloading and stuff. I don't know if I could do that now. Yes, hardcore, having the will to go on, cultivating contacts and taking what I needed and attempting to plan ahead, even though homelessness was on the doorstep. I used to be that hardcore, stealing food. You can make it, son, my precious boy. Be smart. Your T will come back to you later.
>>
>>17863037
Your back is against the wall, Ms. Kim. You have to get better. You have to start small. You are as tender as a newborn baby. I don't hate you. Forgive yourself for being so weak and sex repulsed and troubled.
>>
you won't make me feel better, you just want the (You)s!
>>
i was going to post something but i just have ordinary babytrans depression i guess
>>
>>17863333
Not to be ignored. I'm glad you said something. I kiss you on the head.
>>
>>17863233
Thanks
:(
>>
>>17862868
Can I help participate in the help other people thread?
>>
>>17863691
Please!
>>
>>17862868
I haven’t gone to work at all this month from crippling bdd and don’t know how I’ll make $1000 for rent in the next two weeks.
>>
>>17862868
It sucks being so uncertain about the future as to whether I will pass or not. I'm 1.5 months on HRT and yet there's like a billion things I need to learn in order to possibly pass as a coot girl.
>>
>>17862868
I'm forced to live with my abusive parents because of the lockdown, I have crippling dysphoria and the guy I like has a crush on an idiot.
>>
>>17863737
go back to work now, borrow from family for any money you can't make to avoid debt, pay them back as soon as you can in case they need money back.
>>
>>17862868
ive been thinking of playing this game
>>
>>17863737
Oh no. You're in trouble! And you had a hand in it. Don't be too hard on yourself! Really! You mustn't be hard on yourself! You've been injured! You must figured it out, and you know better than me what to do, but you must go easy on yourself.

>>17863787
This is the solution focused answer! Be sure to show them love!

>>17863765
Well, it sounds you like understand your situation. Good girl. Smart girl. Now be a smart good girl and step back and relax. You don't need to handle all those things right now. You don't need to learn all those things right now. Prioritize.
>>17852432

>>17863781
I'm sorry, dear. I had abusive parents too. I kept having to return to them over and over again. You'll make it. Soon. This lockdown will lift soon.
>>
>>17863792
what game are you talking about anon?
>>
>>17863896
The OP.
>>
>>17863914
oh! same here to be honest. However the issue is that people (above 1) I was trying to be kind do and helping improve have committed suicide despite my best attempts at providing friendship love & care to them, so I've been refraining from interaction with anyone with the intent of help for a while.
>>
>>17863944
Uhhhhhh

Was this response meant for me? Haunting Ground is a video game for PS2...
>>
Op here. What I meant to say was

>>17863787
Is the solution based answer. Very good.
>>17863737
Should do >>17863787

but be sure to show family love for borrowing money
>>
No real problems, just feelings of inadequacy, ugly, wishing I passed and was desirable
>>
>>17862941
>I'm sorry, dear. With nothing more to go on, this is all I can do for you.
Thanks. It's okay, there's nothing that can be done
>>
>>17863990
Oh, Ms. Hazel. You're quite popular here. But your cries are heard.
>>
I had to stop hrt a few days ago for health reasons and I've been a wreck. I feel hopeless, like I was stupid for ever even trying, like I'm going to kill myself and my family will remember me as a man.
>>
>>17862868
>Tell me your problems.
I've been on 4chan for 13 years
>>
I feel like I'm being pressured into living
>>
>>17864059
haha same. i dare not tell even my closest friends for fear of what they might think of me
>>
>>17864044
Calm down, dear. You know better. You weren’t stupid for trying. You were chasing your true self. Must you now enter repression? Take your time to grieve. Make friends with your alternate self who must now nurture you from the passenger seat as you carry on through life.
>>
>>17862868
I'm a mtf repressor because my parents are Hitler admirers and I'm already balding at 19yo, plus I'm really tall and sound like MC Ride from Death Grips
>>
>>17863962
oh shit you were talking about the pic related. I thought you were talking about making people feel better and calling it a game
>>
I'm feeling tortured by the waiting I'm doing to get over my dysphoria. I'm waiting for the doctor's appointment so I can get info from my insurance on where I can schedule an appointment for srs. I'm waiting on losing weight so I can get down to a weight for surgery. I'm waiting to hear from disability so I can have an income.
I just feel like my life is constantly waiting for things with nothing else happening and it's so torturous.
>>
>>17864123
I'm sorry to hear about your parents. If you are 19, you should try to find a way to be less dependent on them. Perhaps finding a roommate and a simple job in order to create an environment in which you may feel comfortable not repressing would help you. This may be hard during covid, but if you can confidently establish a date where you leave I think you may even be able to try taking hormones a month before you depart. as the effects would likely not be visible to them.

Unless you prefer to keep repressing. This is up to you and how you see your parents.
>>
>>17864200
Your life requires something more consistent. It's incredibly painful to want something but to be forced to be patient for days or even months. Something you might want to try is to go beyond your established goals of weight and put as much effort into your weight loss as possible. Many people claim that exercise is good for the self esteem and despite it not curing dysphoria it can at least give you something to do for 30-90 minutes of your day. So try doing some jogging! eat more greens! reach a body weight that people would consider healthy instead of simply safe enough for surgery.
>>
File: 293756-PitBult999.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1200)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>17864123
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. There are many poor girls like you. You'll just have to make friends with your Anima as she counsels you and consoles you, a hand on your shoulder.

>>17864200
I know the feeling. Such is life. Waiting. Waiting. Like a sniper. Waiting while the hunger eats you. Waiting while the wrinkles eat you. Waiting while the bugs eat you.
>>
>>17862868
I want to be in love with someone, but if I show interest and take things to the next step, I know I’ll end up losing interest and hurting someone
>>
>>17864356
Each time you try, you know better and can change things. The other person is also partly responsible for their own wellbeing. They are not completely innocent Pomeranians to your wolf.
>>
>>17864356
Anon, what you want is love. The emotion isn't exactly like "love at first sight". Love (in a romantic non-sexual manner) is something you develop with people. It's a social behavior that is obtained with bonding and mutual honesty/care. You need to open yourself up to someone else who is equally trusting of you to get this love. Once you're close enough, losing interest is difficult if not impossible.
>>
>>17864008
thank you anon <3
>>
>>17864279
I already do exercise, or at least the most I can do without an income to afford a gym membership. I walk/jog for an hour 5 days a week (around 2.7 miles). It's definitely helped my mood a bit and I am losing weight but it just feels like it's going by so slow, and it's hard to have patience with it when in my mind getting to 200 pounds means I'm at the point where I can get srs.
>>
>>17864467
I'm proud of you. You're doing better than me.
>>
i'm in a very steady years long relationship where nothing is wrong enough to have a good reason to end it, but i'm simply not attracted to her anymore. I have no clue how to approach this.
>>
manmoder/not even going to try hrt apemoder aka 6" 130lbs skeletor living with their dad. neet and have spent the last 6 hours or so crying, i had a mental breakdown in the middle for a bit when i developed multiple voices in my head but theyre gone now. my face hurts and I'm probably going to jump off a bridge tonight, there is no hope left
>>
>>17864504
oh boy. What does love mean to you? What did you want when you first met them? What do you want now? What do you think about opening up to your partner about this?
>>
>>17864517
>>17852432
Want to try absolutely every avenue first? What have you got to lose? Try telling your dad first?Try mental hospital first?
>>
Big thank you to the anons that try to help people here! It's nice that you exist and make this board a better place! :)
I also hope that you will get help or some wholesome and helpfull words for the things that you are struggling with
>>
>>17864544
the bridge it is. my heart doesnt stop racing and im struggling to breathe normallt every now and then, grief comes in waves every 5-10min or so im.just riding out the apathy wave rn. the effort isnt worth the payoff in my case im.beyond saving
>>
>>17864586
No please! Wait! Wait one more day?
>>
>>17864586
Take a shower first? Clean your room and leave everything in order. Write a will. Then you can go?
>>
>>17864522
i mean a lot of it is that i was bi, leaning towards guys when i was pre-transition, and now i lean even further towards guys-- so much that i'm pretty sure i'm not attracted to women anymore. we haven't been intimate in nearly half a year, and it's mostly on me.

we met at the beginning of uni when we were both sorta figuring things out and adjusting. we helped each other through the hard stuff and were kind of a team. nowadays, we're both pretty adjusted and independent, so it feels like the entire basis of our relationship has worn away.

we're still like best friends, but between the two things above, it just feels a lot emptier now than it used to. i probably should open up to her about this sooner than later, but finding a good time is hard, and i'm scared she thinks everything is fine and will be really hurt by me feeling this way.
>>
>>17864044
Stopping hormones suddenly can cause mood swings. Go easy on yourself and endure this wave. What were the health reasons for stopping, and what was your regimen?

>>17863944
The perfect is the enemy of the good. It is very likely that you delayed their suicide for quite some time. Still, if you want to get in to this field then it is wise to wait and study some more and improve your skill with helping.

>>17863037
Are you still stuck in that neo-Calvinist cult thing?
>>
>>17864488
dysphoria is a very good motivator. I spent 2 weeks being suicidal wallowing in self-pity before finally deciding that instead of an heroing I'd try to work towards getting srs. As I've started working out it's helped.
When you're as big as I am (I started at 330 pounds) it's relatively easy to start. Just cutting out obviously bad foods (mayo, fried foods, soda, chips) and controlling portions, and then again I walk an hour a day. So far I've dropped 18 pounds. If I can do it so can you
>>
>>17864356
>twinkjak is ftm
>could theoretically make him preggers and continue bloodline
>>
>>17864622
I spend most of my day showering under cold water and i dont have enough possessions to either make a will or clean up my room. everythings already in its right place. i guess i could at least tell my dad why im killing myself in person so im going to stick it out until he comes from his work trip tomorrow. idk if ill last that long since every time i see myself in a reflective surface i cringe and want to slit my throat. wish me luck to at least leave a proper goodbye
>>
>>17864394
>>17864356
I guess your right. I just feel guilty. In a few cases I feel like other people loved me a lot more than I had feelings for them. I wish I could’ve reciprocated in some way, but I just cut things off because I couldn’t do it. In terms of long term “love”, I dont think I’ve ever felt that for someone
>>
im turning the computer off now
>>
>>17864699
What about FFS? Might you be salvageable?
>>
>>17864155
Nah, don't really care about the petty problems of the normies and narcissists here.
>>
>>17864630
That's what I mean. You want different things at different times of your life. And love is partially emotional passion but partially commitment to team up for the rest of life. You two have cared for each other through a great crucible.

I suppose you could split up if you wanted to. Indeed, I'd be worried about ruining things. You could try to figure things out and hope to reach a peace of staying with heron your own. But no matter what happens, stay or leave, you'd have to tell her eventually. Otherwise, what's the point of being a team with her? No secrets. Otherwise what's the point?
>>
>>17862868
I have 2 law essays to write that are a combined 4500 words for next week and I'm too lazy to start
>>
>>17865177
you can do it anon. put your phone and 4chan away, get your laptop/books on an empty table, and try to start. if you see that you start getting distracted, don't try to do multiple things at your work area. move and go on the couch until you're satisfied and feel that you're going to work. the goal is to make a place where the only thing to do is work.
>>
>>17862868
i cant seem to fix my acne and my chapped lips :(
>>
>>17864642
I've been out for almost 10 months now
>>
>>17866530
congratulations on leaving! now you need to get yourself together. firstly, your job. you claim that you feel trapped in it and you drink afterwards, even remaining exclusively indoors afterwards. it seems clear that this job isn't made for you, but you do not have a degree so you're stuck. You also seem incredibly insecure. As can be seen with your anxiety medication your lack of positive relations or friends and your self hatred. If you ask me, you should prioritize improving your emotional health above other things. That can be quite hard and is often a massive road-block, so start off with physical health improvement (exercise, healthy food, etc) and gradually as you begin to feel better physically try to improve your emotional feelings

I'm not mother bat or the other anon but perhaps would you be open to talking about your problems with me? It's something you listed so I think it might help you at least with one of these issues.
>>
>>17862868
I guess I'm just frustrated with my constant mood swings as well as difficulty with making progress in life. I hate going from suicidal to just fine within an hour. As for progress its not just about transitioning, its hard for me to start learning about new things or even picking up a book.
>>
>>17867940
You don't need to force yourself to progress, sometimes curiosity is a driving force in the act of learning. Some things interest you and others don't. You don't need to feel bad for having a hard time to start something. That's almost a universal trait of any act. you make plans to do it and you never cross the starting line.

Your mood changes seem to be a very serious medical concern though. Asides from finding a comfortable social group to be around and get support from, your best bet would be the doctors or psychologist office.
>>
>>17868140
yea, i've started talking to a therapist lately but i haven't opened up to her about my more serious problems yet cause its pretty hard to bring up for me.
>>
>>17868194
Something that might help you is a paper. If you read everything from a script and disconnect yourself from your therapist for a moment you can express your feelings without noticing the embarrassment in the moment. Granted you will feel a spike of regret once you look up from your paper but it's over by then, you've said what you need to and all you need is their support.

You can also express your thoughts through a text before your meeting, so if your therapist brings it up you are somewhat forced to talk about it.
>>
Im just so lonely
I was recently disowned by my parents for being a tranny
I am living alone in a one bedroom apartment
I have loads of friends but they all live at least half an hour away. I visit them when i can but theyre so far
Covid has squashed all my ways of making new friends or socializing
Im an extrovert and being alone breaks my heart and i have to do it all the time now
I try to use discord to help and it does to some degree but i just miss having people around so much:(((
>>
>>17862868
tfw no gf/bf/partner
that's all there is to it
>>
My partner is too far away :(
>>
>>17868277
thanks for the advice!! wishing you the best!
>>
>>17867857
Kmpi#2395
>>
>>17868323
I'm sorry to hear that anon. You should try asking one of your friends to be their roommate and live with them if possible. At least you'll have one consistent presence in your life instead of many inconsistent ones
>>
>>17868458
it doesn't work anon :(
are there any symbols in your username? I want to help you by being there but discord says there are problems
>>
>>17868458
hellothere#3536
here's mine in case you can't change it
>>
>>17868346
I'm sorry to hear that anon, I hope you'll be able to find romance during these hard times.
>>
File: crawling.gif (436 KB, 280x210)
436 KB
436 KB GIF
>>17862868
I overthink and catastrophize way too much, and its really weighing me down. I feel like when i meet new people, i exert my object of desire unto them far too much, and unconsciously warp my perception of them into this romanticized ideal that's so much more than anybody could ever be. I just want to make friends and not have a headache everyday, but I look way too much into every minuscule interaction, every inconsequential movement and body language. I'm beginning to feel kind of really disconnected to even my closest friends; preferring to retire to music and bed sheets. My thinking is killing me.
>>
>>17862868
Have no friends or family, and little by little, Im losing the only person I had left that is my gf
>>
>>17868662
why not ask people about little things you notice? if they talk about it then you might feel better. It's not great advice. sorry.

If not, perhaps try to develop some form pf Pro-Noia. which is the idea that people are secretly invested in your well-being. if you think of something while having drawn a conclusion before analysis you will still believe this conclusion and hence may feel better.
>>
>>17862868
I have debilitating trauma induced anxiety that occurred early in the year that’s basically flushed my grad school plans down the toilet and made me not mentally stable enough to work. I’m just stuck in a rut because I have to rebuild my life and that process is incredibly difficult because my anxiety is making me extremely aggressive towards people, as well as making me indulge in dark thoughts and I just struggle to see the light at the end.

It stings twice as much because things were going well before this happened to me. Now I can barely function normally.
>>
>>17868687
how are you losing her? you should spend more time with her. meet her surroundings, and at least try to be close enough to be good friends if she does not remain your gf. You must preserve your ties to people, and build as many as possible while you have some. Put some effort into this, otherwise you'll fall into isolation.
>>
>>17868759
it's always incredibly hard to stand back up when there was hope in the past that simply died. You need to improve slowly. Try spending more time with family or close people and gradually get used to others. This time, build a healthy friendship with those around you, so that they can help you if this happens again.
>>
>>17868766
I'm by her sides 24/7 but sometimes I notice shes getting distant from me, speaking less, talking more with other people, even when we are supposed to do things together lile watch a anime or something. For reasons beyond my control, I know I'm not enough for her.

I dont know how to build proper relationships, like since kindergarten I never did a new friend, only kept those untill high schooll, after it ended never saw any of them again and I dont really know how to build relationships being such a boring person
>>
I am ugly and stupid and weak and severely mentally ill. I can't keep a job, I can't take care of myself, I can't even hold a conversation without getting confused. I have no talents, no hobbies, no redeeming qualities. I'm barely a human being, more like a soulless thing that resembles a person. I had an appointment to see a psychiatrist but I was exposed to covid and had to quarantine, so the appointment got pushed back more than a month. I'm suffering so much and it's incredibly frustrating to have my hope for treatment delayed for reasons beyond my control

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.