[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: playboy_pikachu.png (34 KB, 400x300)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
need cute transgirl, tired of cis girls trying to get me to raise chad's child on dating apps. i dont want kids, just a life partner to fuck and have fun with and grow old together, and also improve together. i dont want chad's son. fuck you chad lmao
>>
File: 66f.jpg (92 KB, 1242x1394)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>16513850
>fuck you chad lmao
It's okay, little man. I didn't wanna raise my kids either.
>>
>>16513859
lol. All I'm sayin' is that I don't have any intentions of raising chad's son for some single mother who got knocked up at a young age. This is what's wrong with the culture desu, we teach girls to not want sex, and then once they are 18 they go behind parents back and fuck chad lol. In reality, if we taught girls that sex is okay, but to have safe sex, then that might not be a problem. Honestly, it's probably not a culture problem, but just a problem with parents who are super conservative loll.. Maybe im wrong, idk
>>
>>16513850
>fuck you chad lmao
Sorry anon, I had better things to do than raise your future 5/10 wife's kids.
>>
>>16513878
>Sorry anon, I had better things to do than raise your future 5/10 wife's kids.
lol these meme's are great, keep em coming! :DDD
>>
>>16513873
It's education problem which stems from a culture problem as culture dictates education. Culture doesn't value educating about the importance of safe sex enough. They'd rather demonize it.
>>
>>16513850
honestly im bi, open to transgirls, or trans guys. i think uh, just wanna have someone to spend time with. idk tho, anyone wanna netflix with me o-.-o
>>
File: oGJITej.png (167 KB, 352x377)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>16513910
>wanna netflix with me
I'm sorry, but I do not mingle with those of lesser taste.
>>
>>16513918
What's your taste, Boris?
>>
>>16513910
Whatchu wanna watch?
>>
>>16513923
I liked the Boys. I don't own netflix because honestly there is no single thing I'd like to watch there. I'm also slowly watching The Man in The High Castle. Universe is cool, but the plot sucks ass - as per usual.
>>
>>16513936
about to finish the umbrella academy season 2. It's pretty rad imo. What are u into?

>>16513943
Boris is #1 choice to netflix with on this thread. Would love to chat w/ you. I saw the man in the high castle on amazon, was pretty sick. What's the universe about?
>>
>>16513943
The Boys was pretty good, I haven’t seen an actual cyclical take on capeshit since Worm. My only complaint is the powers are generic and lifted from other media, which I get it’s cause they’re expys of comic book heroes but like, I hope season 2 has more unique powers. But other than that good writing and characters, good in all.
>>
>>16513958
>about to finish the umbrella academy season 2. It's pretty rad imo. What are u into?
I need to watch that actually, just got done watching Evangellion through again with a first timer. Before that all I'd really done recently was watch The Witcher. Not a huge Netflix fan really but I'll take suggestions.
>>
>>16513958
>What's the universe about?
Nazis.
>Boris is #1 choice
<3
>>
>>16513958
Loved Umbrella Acadmey, haven’t seen season 2 yet but I’m planning on it.
>tfw no Hazel bear daddy bf
>>
>>16513989
Yo, I'd love to watch the next season with you. c:
>>
>>16513991
>Nazis.
For real? lol. Did you read the man and the high castle book? U know, a while ago when it first came out I tweeted at one of the actors and he replied to me from that show. I thought that was pretty neat. Do you have Discord? o.O
I wanna watch some comedy movies, like super bad, the big lebowski, fear and loathing in las vegas, maybe others if you know or suggest any. I also wanna watch looper coz my friend wants me to watch it lol.

>>16513995
>Loved Umbrella Acadmey, haven’t seen season 2 yet but I’m planning on it.
i really love the acting in it, it's really well done imo lol.

>>16513990
my friend forced me to watch evangelion, the reboot movie, it was p good
>>
>>16514013
I'm not fond of books, since I paid for a few because an author had one good book and the rest was shit. I think books are glorified printed fanfics that are 2000s blog-tier mostly.
>discord
Sure, albeit I seldom ever use it. Nero#2902
>watch sth
We could sync and watch via discord.
>>
>>16513958
why does man in the high castle lowkey shill for the nazi universe
compared to what actually happened in america in the 60s it's idyllic
>>
>>16514022
>I'm not fond of books, since I paid for a few because an author had one good book and the rest was shit. I think books are glorified printed fanfics that are 2000s blog-tier mostly.
dude idk what's wrong with me, but i literally cannot be forced to read. I'm like the laziest motherfucker out there. I wish I had a bitgger desire to read because I think im really missing out. :(

>>16514029
>why does man in the high castle lowkey shill for the nazi universe
>compared to what actually happened in america in the 60s it's idyllic
no clue! i loved the acting tho lol
>>
>>16514022
also added you on discord, is discord not the best way to chad w/ you? if not , whats better lol o.O
>>
>>16514029
I'm all for nazi universe desu. Poland's independence was a mistake.
>>
>>16514038
You can hmu on here if it's on topic. I'll open discord, but I'm working so I might reply slowly at times.
>>
>>16513995
whats ur discord
>>
>>16513995
Yooo you wanna watch it some time? I've got exams next couple of days but nothing but free time after that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.