[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>me
>traumatic childhood
>enter highschool as. feminine straight bc i only ever had girl friends before
>is hell, only socially acceptable for gay faggots to be faggots
>think about becoming a tranny to escape
>decide to do it
>start exploring the online transgender world
>main communities led by traaaaans tier hons that interpret any apprehension i have as a TERF larp
>unmoderated communities like this dominated by blanchardists
>only kind of sane group is transmedicalists but i don’t meet the gatekeep bc muh brainscan would probably not fit me into woman brain or whatever
>explore gender critical (terf) community, expect to be bullied away bc i was told by everyone that they’re literally satan and want to kill all transwomen
>they’re extremely compassionate, listen to my experience and help me not be ashamed of being a feminine straight male
>still going to transition probably bc i can’t change society to be nice to me but no longer tortured by chasing “being a real woman w a woman brain” or other harmful myths circulated by TRAs and rightwing transphobes

I get that GC feminists are mean, bitter, hurtful but you all have to be empathetic and realize that this is just a defensive cope for being sidelined by ideologically extreme reddit hons, approach them with respect even as a tranny and most will be respectful
>>
>>16512453
I haven't actually read anything yet but this reeks of reddithon
>>
>>16512461
prob bc of the picture but i’m not a hon i haven’t even tried transitioning yet and i hate reddit
>>
>>16512453
>they’re extremely compassionate
i laughed, 90% of the active gc crowd genuinely hate feminine men as well and consider any man expressing femininity to be "performing their gender" and being womanface or a poor imitation.
>>
This post is untrue, terfist propaganda.
EVERY terf must die. They are the mortal enemies of transgender people far and wide, and will stop at nothing to see us repressed under their boot. Just look at what they've done to us in the UK.
KILL THEM ALL.
>>
>>16512453
>still going to transition
Wot, that's a horrible idea
>>
>>16512472
this one smells even more than OP lmao
>>
>>16512469
this isn’t true tho, i’m sure theres a few exceptions you can screenshot but like a main point of GC ideology is that GNC men and women are valid and shouldn’t be bullied into transition by TRAs directly or society indirectly
>>
>>16512483
literally who bullies gnc people into transition? some queermos on reddit? 99% of people who want to transition get bullied away from it.
>>
>>16512489
I feel like you're arguing against terfs through Op which is dumb, he's not here to represent terfs
>>
>>16512481
idk i’m not committed i just want HRT to put off twink death but eventually i’ll just get too feminine to present male. i just want my appearance to match my personality a little better
>>
>>16512496
and what do you consider the gc crowd, if not terfs?
>>
>>16512489
the online trans community and don’t tell me otherwise i literally experienced it. any sort of hesitation i had about the whole thing was met with aggression from intimidating 6 ft hons who’d probably physically assault me if in person

call this a LARP if you want idc
>>
>>16512508
yeah the online trans community aka reddit lol
>>
>>16512498
Just keep presenting male at least, trust me you're not going to become a passer
>>16512504
They're terfs I'm just saying you're not winning any fronts by aggressively refuting Op's posts, he's not even making any stances he's just stating stances that exist, you're shooting the messenger
>>
OP here i’m not saying the GC (“terf”) community can do no wrong and doesn’t have a toxicity problem, TERFs often ARE harmful to vulnerable people

i just thought it was interesting that the only ppl who showed me some compassion and understanding rather than immediately viewing me as an enemy was the supposedly evil TERF cult
>>
>>16512521
i do agree with that and i dont disagree with the overall gc ideology, the main issue is those who cling onto it are typically middle aged straight women who also hate fags :(
>>
>>16512520
reddit at first yeah but basically any discord or moderated trans community is the same
>>
>>16512530
>rather than immediately viewing me as an enemy
You said you went to transmedicalists, they wouldn't have seen you as an enemy they would've just said you shouldn't go on hrt
>>
>>16512538
it's good you've learned to stay away from them at least, those gaslighting creeps really are a problem too.
>>
>>16512521
this thread isn’t about giving me advice dude don’t worry about me

picrel isn’t me btw if that’s why you’re saying i’d never be a passer it’s just hon google search

i’ve posted pics on this board and all responses (like maybe 15-20) said i looked like a FTM and was cute which is like unheard of for “will i pass” threads
>>
>>16512543
transmeds are chill and don’t seem to be strongly left or right but definitely still are chained to the “woman brain man brain switch body” myth

and yeah they might not see me as an enemy but like i said i don’t make the gatekeep as someone who admittedly isn’t transitioning for dysphoria so there’s really no point in me being there
>>
>>16512530
Yeah I'm sure they would be just as nice if you came back and said you transitioned and wanted to be called a woman now
Dumbass
>>
>>16512531
GC can be criticized but why make things up? they kind of use gay men as a tool to attack transwomen which isn’t good but they definitely don’t “hate fags” they atleast claim to be protecting them (LGB) whether that claim is genuine or not idk but still definitely not hate
>>
>>16512565
lol i literally said i still wanted to transition and all they did was give me studies that supposedly pointed to evidence that transition wouldn’t improve my life

not all disagreement has to be a hateful thing, GC are so used to everyone hating them bc of disagreement that they were extremely nice to me probably bc non-TERFs who don’t hate them are rare
>>
>>16512572
There was a infamous post on /r/gc where they criticized drag as a misogynistic performance and used various tactics to justify their claim, to me it seemed homophobic but indirectly since it was mostly just a result of applying their beliefs to every relevant situation, maybe that's what anon meant?
>>
>>16512593
possibly. i saw that thread too and it was kind of stupid but drag is open to being criticized and criticizing drag isn’t hating gay men

personally i think drag is stupid but idc about it overall

but we shouldn’t water this down to “TERFs hate gay men” they’re fine with cross dressing and male feminity but drag is usually IS kind of over the top and performative and the whole point is “haha man act dress like woman entertainment” so i see where the criticism comes from
>>
>>16512593
there's a lot more than that, but i used to lurk gc a bit 2 years ago and very frequently there would be comments about how many of them didn't like feminine men either and seemingly felt threatened by their existence.
i just dont think most of them really believe in their own ideology, but rather use it as a front to dunk on trannies under feminism as a disguise. the whole "men can be feminine thing" is something most people would agree with anyways.
>>
>>16512593
wiki
“ A drag queen is a person, usually male, who uses drag clothing and makeup to imitate and often exaggerate female gender signifiers and gender roles for entertainment purposes”

now I think the terms “women face” and getting extremely butthurt over drag reeks of Karen but let’s be honest a performance where the whole headline is an exaggerated imitation of women is kind of shitty but like i said idc about it but i also understand criticism of it even if a lot of that criticism goes wayyy too far (calling it minstrel shows for women)
>>
>>16512634
The problem with that logic is that simply exaggerating features isn't mockery it's just theatrics, and comparing it to blackface which has a completely different context and history is a horrible comparison
>>
>>16512622
why would they be threatened?? i’ve never seen any sort of hate towards feminine men so i’m just trying to get the whole picture
>>
>>16512652
a lot of them are horrifically unfeminine themselves and offended a feminine man is more feminine than them. not all of them obviously, but often the more vocal ones.
>>
>>16512651
i agree it’s a terrible comparison a bunch of low class gay men dressing up like women is not at all comparable to a dominant culture cruelly humiliating slaves and later second class citizens

but exaggeration of a group of people for entertainment even if it’s not malicious like minstrel shows is kind of unintentionally shitty so like i said i still understand the general criticism
>>
>>16512614
>they’re fine with cross dressing and male feminity but
>but
Aka they aren't actually
>>
>>16512655
that sounds more like just a personal insecurity of some members, the overall GC ideology claims to be supportive of GNC men and women

also maybe a side point but the stereotype that all TERFs are hideous females isn’t 100% true, some are like that but there’s a lot of normal looking women there too. femceldom certainly is a pipeline to GC ideology but not the only one or even main one
>>
>>16512678
>claims to be supportive
that's the issue :/
i also wanna repeat that i did say that it's a vocal minority, but just like the gaslighting trannies it does rub off on everyone's reputation :s
for example that harry potter author, she looks good for her age without doubt.
>>
>>16512662
>is kind of unintentionally shitty
Only if you remove any and all nuance from the equation, as I said simply doing an exaggeration which drag is only doing, isn't innately bad
>>
>>16512663
lol you’re just intentionally misunderstanding

cross dressing and male feminity is fine for GC, that’s not the issue with drag shows though it’s that it’s an exaggerated performance of feminity for a crowd, there’s a significant difference and you know it
>>
>>16512688
>cross dressing is fine for GC
if only /r/GC was still up to show all the examples.

i still think the real problem is just redditors. gaslighting trannies and misandrist terfs lol
>>
>>16512684
i just said claims to be supportive bc that’s all you can say about any group. are some ppl in that group ACTUALLY supportive of GNC people? for sure. are some just claiming to be supportive to attack transwomen bc ew icky? yeah definitely

but what’s important is that overall that the consensus is to support those people
>>
>>16512687
i don’t think it’s innately bad and was probably even positive at first but now drag is all mainstream and i do think it has some negativity with it. but to be fair that’s usually everything after it becomes mainstream commercialized and integrated into the system
>>
>>16512692
well you can still look at the archive i think. i don’t doubt that there’s angry femcels mad at boys prettier than them but i’m just talking about my own experience with GC community and their overall manifesto
>>
>>16512688
>cross dressing and male feminity is fine for GC
Not when you're arbitrarily picking and choosing what type of male femininity is ok and what isn't
>oh yes men can be feminine but not in THAT way
Bull fucking shit
>>
>>16512453
you're biased because you're not trans just a man larping for personal benefit
of course you'd fit in more with them
>>
>>16512738
it’s not arbitrary tho there’s a specific set of reasons why some think drag isn’t OK

drag might not be mockery of women necessarily but historically there has been actual mockery of women by imitating them, which would also fall under male feminity and cross dressing but still opposed by even TRAs bc of how blatantly sexist it is

no specific examples off the top of my head but in literature MTF cross dressing was usually for comedic value or humiliating a man via punishment

so while male feminity and cross dressing are overall not innately wrong it can become wrong if it has something added to it to make it wrong

this applies to literally everything that’s okay.

pooping is OK, it’s a bodily function, pooping in my food isn’t

>but you can’t arbitrarily pick and choose so you’re anti-pooping!
>>
>>16512749
trutrans myth is a meme. all transwomen are transitioning for some reason even if it isn’t clear to them, it may be to escape homophobia, a fetish, or some other motivation but the “woman brain” just isn’t a real thing
>>
>>16512793
Women brain isn't real sure, but unless you have proof on hand that every brains study that showed a biological difference was wrong than it's not a myth
>>
>>16512799
okay and you’d find differences in my brain too, i’m a feminine male so obv there’s going to be SOME neurological difference between me and the average male

like i said there’s no “trutrans” where only ppl with the correct brainscans are actually trans
>>
>>16512804
Ok but the brain difference would line up with the cis control group which includes most likely feminine men, and it would match up with cis gay brain studies because gay men are more feminine on average
>>
>>16512816
im not gay so it wouldnt match with gay men, i have no clue what cluster my brain would go with but it wouldnt be with the average male

if you brainscanned all transwomen youd probably also get multiple clusters and i dont see why you have the right to label which ones are valid and which arent
>>
>>16512453
The issue is that you're not trans and that you don't give a fuck why people who are trans are trans. Like, you decided that trans brain stuff is fake because it might get you gatekept lol. That's not how the truth works. It doesn't exist to serve you. Something is true or false independently from how that impacts you.

TERFs are doing their best to deny sick kids medicine because they're science denialists. Respecting that won't get those kids anywhere.
>>
>>16512793
Do you know what a sensory homunculus is?
>>
>>16512782
>writes book long post about every bad association with crossdressing
>b-but gcs are ok with crossdressing promise!
Nice job Russian roulette-ing your argument there buddy
>>
>>16512833
what is trans if not someone who wants to transition to the other gender, for whatever reason? you can say i dont have a "woman brain" or whatever but if i were to commit to transition why wouldnt i be trans?

>>16512844

nope
>>
>>16512861
well nobody is OK with me getting on a dress and then walking around yelling about how i'm a stupid whore who belongs in the kitchen

so then literally nobody is okay with crossdressing so then TERFs are no different so whats your point
>>
>>16512868
>what is trans if not someone who wants to transition to the other gender, for whatever reason? you can say i dont have a "woman brain" or whatever but if i were to commit to transition why wouldnt i be trans?
That's an argument about what a certain word should refer to, not an argument about material reality. I'd rather focus on material reality.

For the sake of the discussion, sure, let's agree that the title trans refers to someone who is transitioning. What I'm saying is that there is a group of people who suffer from a condition that causes them to feel like they're supposed to have a body of the other sex and that this condition is at least partially rooted in biology. This is true regardless of what title you choose to bestow on such people. Furthermore such people are, on average, more likely to have a whole array of biologically sex-atypical traits. In addition to the unusual neural patterns that were already brought up they're also more likely to have genes that make them less sensitive to the dominant sex hormones of their natal sex and unusual gene variants that are known to relate to the process of sexual differentiation.

Don't you find it interesting that people who feel like they're supposed to have a body of the other sex really are more biologically similar to people of that sex than the average male? Researchers certainly found this interesting, which is why the dominant theory is that transness is the result of exposure to unusually high levels of cross-sex hormones in the womb.

So, call these people whatever you like, but the idea that they're the way they are due to biological factors (feminization in trans women, virilization in trans men) is based on strong evidence.
>>
>>16512882
>crossdressing is the same as telling women they belong in the kitchen
>drag is the same as telling women they belong in the kitchen
Your cartoony terf apologia keeps providing me right just saying
>>
>>16512929
okay? they say the same thing about gay men too, and despite me saying if i could preferring to just be a GNC dude how do you know i havent been exposed to cross-sex horomones in the womb? i wouldnt be surprised desu, ive got a pretty fem and small build for a guy despite my dad being a tall chad
>>
>>16512943
excuse me you cant pick and choose what expressions of male cross dressing is valid and not valid

if youre against me wearing girl clothes just to make misogynistic jokes then youre anti-crossdressing
>>
>>16512929
I don't know why you would go through all the trouble of making such a thought out argument to someone who isn't really taking it seriously, seems like a horrible way to spend your time
>>
File: 1595584479034.png (90 KB, 337x300)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>16512465
assuming all this isn't a larp (which it is)
>i haven’t even tried transitioning yet
so then you dont speak for us lmao. nobody cares you got your fucking feelings hurt on 4ch. You got brainwashed by terfs and now you're gonna be a repressor forever, or you'll break out of their tranny obsessed cult at 40+, and become an alpha deluxe hon supreme. Have fun, retard
>>
>>16512868
tl;dr the brain has an internal representation of the body. Different body parts are mapped to different areas.
Since males and females have different body parts it would follow that their maps would differ. However, right now, we can't reliably spot such differences.
There are various conditions that cause people to feel like their body is not the way it truly is. People with BIID feel like they're not "supposed" to have some body parts. People with phantom limb syndrome feel like they still have a body part they've lost. People with supernumerary phantom limb syndrome feel like they have body parts they don't actually have. It is speculated that these are essentially body map disorders.
There are a lot of parallels between the feelings trans people report having and people with BIID report having.
The process of prenatal sexual differentiation, which causes males and females to develop differently in the womb, also impacts the brain.
Trans people, as a group, are more likely to have various sex-atypical biological traits as well as traits that produce sex-atypical traits.
These are either signs that something odd has happened during sexual differentiation or things that could cause that odd thing to happen, respectively.
Intersex conditions teach us that sexual differentiation is a piecemeal process. Different parts develop at different points in time. This is why it is possible for some parts to develop normally and for others to develop sex-atypically.

There's reasonable basis to believe that due to something that is akin to but distinct from a traditional intersex condition trans* people develop cross-sex body maps (or are predisposed to doing so eventually) and that this is what's behind gender dysphoria.

*not as you defined them but as they're traditionally defined. Again, though, I don't mind shifting to your definition. This was just the fastest way to say this.
>>
>>16512980
youre stupid im still transitioning, i can speak for you as someone who also wants to present female just not for the same reasons

all you did was see that this was a post about TERFs that didnt say theyre all evil fat transwomen murderers and assumed that they brainwashed me into being a miserable repressor
>>
>>16512989
ok that is definitely something to consider, but im forgetting what the original point was besides to say that im not trutrans or whatever but if youre agreeing to go with the simple definition of trans then theres no issue
>>
>>16512967
I mean based on your posts fuckin every example of crossdressing ever is misogynistic so sure if ya say so buddy
>>
>>16512958
Sexual differentiation is not a switch. It's a switchboard (well, more like an analogue lever board..). The identity switch is not the orientation switch.

Studies compared trans people who have not taken cross-sex hormones with cis people of the same natal sex and sexual orientation and found that trans women differed from cis men and that this difference took the form of a trans-specific shift toward female-typicality in a certain area of the brain. Likewise, gay men exhibited a shift that gay trans women did not.
>>
>>16513012
i dont care about crossdressing and i dont think drag is misogynyistic im just saying that its possible to criticize drag without being against crossdressing as a whole. thats it,

>>16512980

also im curious who do you think is making this LARP. its basically impossible to make any serious post about your experience without getting called a larper here so im not bothered but its interesting to see what people think the reason for the LARP is, am i just a terf whos trying to make terfs look better or what?
>>
>>16512995
if you don't see yourself as a woman, no, you can't speak for me.

I did read your post properly, and I didn't care much, because most of it was just whinging about how nobody understands you and the internet sucks. Welcome to life. You've a rare mental disease and you've decided to fall in with the people who hate you for it. Fucking uncle tom
>>
>>16513018
im 99% sure most of this has been credibly disputed but you havent posted any sources and neither have so ill just say i believe you

why would this be the only valid type of transgender? even if what you say is true i doubt most transwomen even fall into this
>>
>>16513007
Like, I genuinely don't mind changing the definition of the word trans so that it includes people who don't suffer from the aforementioned condition, but the TERF narrative that this condition isn't even a thing is super harmful, especially to young gender dysphorics. What's more, you kind of repeated it with your dismissive comments about the brain stuff.

TERFs might be nice to you but they're actively working toward preventing people who need medicine from getting it. Doing that is their Thing. That's what truly makes them bad.
>>
>>16513045
t. bitterhon

well either way i never claimed to speak for anyone i literally just made a post about my experience as a a trans identifying person with terfs, if you dont care for it bc i dont see myself as a "real woman" whatever the fuck that means then fine, go away

>uncle tom terfs hate u

not my experience. also im not "falling in" with them i dont consider myself GC more just sympathetic to the group and their goals
>>
>>16513053
For the record I wrote both of these posts
>>16512929
>>16512989

I didn't have the space to write all of this in one post so I split it up

>im 99% sure most of this has been credibly disputed but you havent posted any sources and neither have so ill just say i believe you
Here
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321820257_Structural_connections_in_the_brain_in_relation_to_gender_identity_and_sexual_orientation

>why would this be the only valid type of transgender? even if what you say is true i doubt most transwomen even fall into this
I'm not too attached to the word trans
These shifts are interesting because they point to a trend in the population, not because we suspect that they themselves are what makes someone trans
>>
>>16513055
i didnt mean to dismiss brain stuff as a whole, more just using brainstuff to gatekeep and say who's trutrans and who's not.

while TERFs are harmful bc of what you said, this sort of thing is also harmful and TRA ideology is harmful too

i am not here to unconditionally defend TERFs from valid criticism, but i dont think generalizing them all as evil monsters with 0 merit to their points is a good thing theyre an inevitable result to some inherent problems with transgender ideology and its not a good idea to brush those problems under the rug just to "own the terfs" bc itll probably bite us all in the ass when the REAL mainstream backlash to all this craziness happens
>>
>>16513035
>its possible to criticize drag without being against crossdressing as a whole
Sorry but you don't do a good job of showing that when you spend half a thread explaining every misogynistic example of crossdressing you can think of to make this point lmao
>>
>>16513110
maybe i wouldnt have needed to if you werent so thick skulled
>>
>>16513102
>i didnt mean to dismiss brain stuff as a whole, more just using brainstuff to gatekeep and say who's trutrans and who's not.
Oh, okay. Then I'm sorry for jumping on you like that. I saw that and got angry.

>i am not here to unconditionally defend TERFs from valid criticism, but i dont think generalizing them all as evil monsters with 0 merit to their points is a good thing theyre an inevitable result to some inherent problems with transgender ideology and its not a good idea to brush those problems under the rug just to "own the terfs" bc itll probably bite us all in the ass when the REAL mainstream backlash to all this craziness happens
You can believe all of the stuff I believe vis a vis gender dysphoria and STILL think that trans women aren't women. "Trans women are women" is not a scientific statement. It's an ideological statement. You can't logic someone into adopting your ideology. TERFs who say that trans women aren't women are just as logical as trans people who say that trans women are women. You don't have to be evil to be trans exclusionary.

However you do have to be ignorant to believe that gender dysphoria is what TERFs think it is, and ignorance can be deadly. If you put effort into foisting your ignorance on others, with potentially life-ruining consequences for countless people, you've earned the scorn you're met with.
It's like.. an antivaxxer might have some nice points about government overreach but they still believe in and try to spread unscientific ideas that get people killed. You can't give them ground because of that.
>>
>>16513035
>also im curious who do you think is making this LARP.
Because the terfs and gincel and metanon and co. will all larp as any number of things to push their points.
>>16513076
>t. bitterhon
Nope, boymoding zoomer. I'm just from a generation where no tranny would ever fall for this level of cope. What a fucking retard, dude, it groses me out that you're grouped in with me.
>terfs dont hate you
you poor sap. they are only nice to you because you'll hear out their hateful bullshit and internalize it. They want you as a token to prove- "look, you can beat GD! You don't have to be a woman!" But you're doing it at the expense of your own dignity. You're gonna be a man who uses the men's restroom dressed as a woman?

Uncle tom is the right word.
>>
>>16513120
>I-its YOUR fault I wrote a book long post hurting my own argument
Damn you're coping hard
>>
>>16513171
its an OK comparison but theres some major differences between antivax and GC. trans brain stuff and its relation to dypshoria isnt as mainstream as vaccine effectiveness, whether thats because its not as solid or bc of politics i have no clue but 100% of the fault for blocking trans healthcare goes to rightwingers imo terfs have no real power

also "government overreach" of mandating vaccines which isnt actually overreach is also not really comparable to how harmful TRA ideology can be imo, its literally on the level of socially acceptable grooming in many cases

>>16513177
>boymoder

ew

>you poor sap. they are only nice to you because you'll hear out their hateful bullshit and internalize it. They want you as a token to prove- "look, you can beat GD! You don't have to be a woman!" But you're doing it at the expense of your own dignity. You're gonna be a man who uses the men's restroom dressed as a woman?

but im still transitioning so how will i be a token. im just saying they helped me overcome some harmful TRA myths that were seriously damaging my mental health.

and no ill still use womens restrooms. alot of terfs if not all will be mad at me for that, but they wont even know bc id only do it if i pass and i would atleast agree with them that hons dont belong in the womens restroom

>>16513192
its your fault i had to write alot of stuff to convince you youre wrong yes
>>
>>16512453
abloo bloo poor terfs din du nuffin
>>
>>16513240
>and no ill still use womens restrooms. alot of terfs if not all will be mad at me for that, but they wont even know bc id only do it if i pass and i would atleast agree with them that hons dont belong in the womens restroom
>I'll still use the woman's restroom
>I'll only use the woman's restroom if I pass
Bold assumption lmao
have fun hating yourself bb
>>
File: alice.png (994 KB, 650x1228)
994 KB
994 KB PNG
>>16513261
>>
>>16513265
seethe and cope i could pass today if i tried have fun wearing hoodies and looking like an androgynous weirdo for the next 5 years if youre lucky my man
>>
>>16513240
>its your fault i had to write alot of stuff to convince you youre wrong yes
And you did such a poor backwards job you actually did the opposite
Good job retard
>>
File: 1595637515852.gif (186 KB, 256x192)
186 KB
186 KB GIF
>>16513283
>i could pass today if I tried
let's see what you look like then bb, come on
>>
>>16513318
are u kidding lmao im not posting face in connection to this thread, drop a number or snapchat if you really want to see me
>>
>>16513340
here's a 10minutemail, send your discord or other contact. No snapchat, not gonna give you my #.
ybqfoicwcdtoxsirnm@awdrt.com
>>
>>16513240
>100% of the fault for blocking trans healthcare goes to rightwingers imo terfs have no real power
Nothing happened on that front until the TERF push from the left. Now the women's minister is echoing TERF talking points.

>also "government overreach" of mandating vaccines which isnt actually overreach is also not really comparable to how harmful TRA ideology can be imo, its literally on the level of socially acceptable grooming in many cases
What are you referring to in specific?
>>
>>16513364
im assuming youre a britbong so not sure the situation maybe link to specifics b4 i admit its literally as bad as withholding vaccines

and im referring to how the trans community and many health specialists treat confused minors, myself included at one point. there's literally a popular tv show about an abuse victim who now has severe complications with her genital surgery and is probably fucked up for life (jazz), itd be one thing if this stuff was fringe but its just a normal thing and if you question any of it youre a heretic
>>
>>16513405
>>16513353
you send me an email that just said "idk"...
show ur fuckin face coward. I don't believe you that you can pass day 1.
>>
>>16513405
Jazz's feminist parents shouldn't have circumcised her.
>>
>>16513427
never mind, i am a clinical retard
>>
>>16513427
thats just the subject line u idiot it says ill send u one via the same address after this thread archives if youre that set on seeing me
>>
>>16513405
>im assuming youre a britbong so not sure the situation maybe link to specifics b4 i admit its literally as bad as withholding vaccines

"Finally, which is not a direct issue concerning the Gender Recognition Act, but is relevant, making sure that the under 18s are protected from decisions that they could make, that are irreversible in the future. I believe strongly that adults should have the freedom to lead their lives as they see fit, but I think it’s very important that while people are still developing their decision-making capabilities that we protect them from making those irreversible decisions. Of course some of these policies have been delayed, Chair, by the specific issues around Covid but I can assure you that alongside the Covid work, our officials continue to do those things to make them happen."
https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/minister-for-women-and-equalities-liz-truss-sets-out-priorities-to-women-and-equalities-select-committee

The framing is 100% TERF. As if it's the kids who make the final call, not the doctors who spend ages trying to determine whether they're trans.
The emphasis is completely on preventing kids from transitioning. There isn't a word regarding shortening the multi-year waiting lists.

>and im referring to how the trans community and many health specialists treat confused minors, myself included at one point.
What do you mean in specific?

> there's literally a popular tv show about an abuse victim who now has severe complications with her genital surgery and is probably fucked up for life (jazz)
What is your issue with the show?
>>
>>16513442
can you check it
I'm about to pass out buddy
>>
>>16512453

You... are hon.
>>
>>16513561
that’s not me
>>
>>16513596
it's 530 in the morning. If you want to prove me wrong do it now please. I want to sleep
>>
>>16512977
>I don't know why you would go through all the trouble of making such a thought out argument to someone who isn't really taking it seriously, seems like a horrible way to spend your time
Trannies will always lose to TERFs because we have integrity and they don't.
>>
>>16513596

then where did you get that picture
>>
>>16513640
I
Anon
The person who made the long argument is pro-trans
>>
>>16513687
That's what I meant, trannies will always lose because they are willing to go to long thought-out arguments to refute and counterpoint when TERFs will just turn around at the end of it and not care.
>>
>>16513753

lol thats how men and women argue, yes.
>>
>>16512453
good post. it really seems like there are a lot of dysphoric people who find their way to some corner of the TERF ecosystem because the normie trans community is so bad at accounting for experiences that don't fit the narrative. you'd be surprised how many trans people share your gender abolitionist views though, they're just not that vocal about it because it's not something the general public can really parse amidst the usual political backdrop around trans people.
>>
>>16512453
>they’re extremely compassionate, listen to my experience and help me not be ashamed of being a feminine straight male
because they think you're being indoctrinated by trans people lmao, they don't want you to transition how can you be so fucking dense
>>
>>16513852
>it really seems like there are a lot of dysphoric people who find their way to some corner of the TERF ecosystem because the normie trans community is so bad at accounting for experiences that don't fit the narrative.
Hmmm maybe this accounts for certain other minority views among tranners too.
>>
>>16512453
good for you, lad
>>
>>16513882
>how can you be so fucking dense
indoctrination
>>
>>16513929
meaning blanchard?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.