[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: georgia_okeeffe_blue.jpg (584 KB, 1498x2000)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
Whenever we ask for lesbians to stop talking about how ugly and predatory we are and maybe consider us as, y'know real women who deserve respect and sympathy, they turn the issue into "I see you as real women, I just don't like dick!"

First of all, I don't really buy that the reason people aren't attracted to trans women is actually about the dick in most cases. But second of all, this will be the response even if we never mentioned anything having to do with dick. Most of us don't want to have sex with our dicks, and some of us are post-op. We know that you still wouldn't have sex with us even if we were post-op, so it's clearly not ACTUALLY about the dick. So why is it the first knee-jerk response? How come it's never "we see you as women, we just don't like neo-vaginas!" or "we see you as women, we just don't like your ugly bony faces, lanky bodies, and nasally voices!" or smth else honest.

I guess my initial theory would just be like, the dick is important because not only is it gross to them, but 1) it indelibly marks as male, it's the primary male sex organ so it's like a passive-aggressive reminder of what we "really are", they know we are dysphoric about it. And 2) it paints us as being inherently dangerous and predatory. Not only do transbians want to be seen as real women and prospective partners, which is bad enough. No, they want to dick down lesbians! They want us to suck their girldicks! I swear if I see another one of them mention the term "girldicks" btw, I feel like there must have been a specific time/place when that was the discourse but I must have missed it.

Either way it just annoys me because it makes me think that their mind never goes past the point of just.... seeing us as straight men. Which I know is the truth but I just don't want to accept it I guess.
>>
it's a lot quicker and easier to gain sympathy to say you don't like penis than to go on a long rant about why you want to date someone who has shared life experiences blah blah
genital preferences garner more sympathy from strangers than anything else, i get why it's the knee jerk response because anything else someone will complain about transphobia.
>>
>>16511665
I’m a lesbian and I would never want to be with a trans woman. I respect that if you make the effort to pass as a woman and be a woman, you are a woman. But at the end of the day for me relationship and sex wise, you were born a male and you are not a real woman.

I want love and sex with a biological woman, that is why I am a lesbian. I think it is extremely gross how this gets pushed on lesbians that we are transphobic, when we have absolutely every right not to want to be sexually or romantically involved with a trans woman or ANYONE we are not interested or attracted to.
>>
>>16511665
You understand that lesbians aren't just going to be happy dancing around and ignoring your dick when instead they could have a woman comfortable with her body and a pussy that they're attracted to?
>>
>>16511684
>i get why it's the knee jerk response because anything else someone will complain about transphobia

Umm.... but I would appreciate that more. I appreciate honesty, idk. Maybe that's just me. But if they actually went into all the real reasons they're disgusted by trans women, it would at least give me more to work with, and make me feel like, yeah at least they don't think I want to "dick down lesbians" or whatever.

As it is, I don't think I've seen many cis lesbians who actually seemed like they had an understanding of what trans women want romantically or sexually, I have seen multiple posts like "oh I probably wouldn't be your type because I'm butch/soft butch" whatever, when it's like.... uhh yeah, that's what a lot of us want. Or at least dominance, we want the strap. Some trans women even make LARP posts about it: >>16508138

Idk, I just feel like until they actually DO see us as real women, we can't make headway with this conversation. Which sucks, because that's a big part of most people's lives (romance/sex) which is closed off for me.... until I die, I guess, because it's so politicized right now. I wish I had been born 100 years from now or something.
>>
>>16511757
Just date other trans women or cis women who are into trans women then?
>>
>>16511757
although there's far less trannies i think it's just gonna be easier to date another tranny to date than find a cis lesbian who doesn't want to desperately bury her face in a vagina. i'm not sure if i would even consider a tranny if i was cis les myself. you're right, we're born in the wrong time, but at least it's better now than 50 years ago.
>>
>>16511757
Some lesbians may be attracted or see you as real women, but for a vast majority of lesbians, they are lesbians for a reason. They want a biological female. Full stop.
>>
>>16511683

fpbp
>>
>>16511751
>I respect you and say you are a woman, but really, you aren't a real woman.

Just say we're not women then. Don't bother virtue signaling if you're just going to be a shitty person in the end anyway.

Anyway, our womanhood shouldn't be conditional and based upon your mood that day, fuck off
>>
>>16511751
Don't worry sweaty, nobody's ever going to take away your right to be transphobic
>>
>>16511683
Can anything be real in this ephemeral world? Let go of your attachments.
>>
>>16511665
>Most of us don't want to have sex with our dicks
I want to have sex with someone who has a vagina. Why is this confusing?
>>
>>16511665
> t. Terf larper
>>
>>16511811
>>16511815
It’s not transphobic to say it how it is - you are biological men, transitioning into a woman. But you will always be biologically male.

I will respect you being a woman, but due to that fact above, sexually and romantically, I do not respect being guilt tripped into dating a trans woman because I’m being “transphobic” for only wanting a biological woman or not being attracted to trans women.
>>
>>16511751
>pushed on you
By who? Every time I see someone whine about this, they quote some nobody on Tumblr or Twitter. I can find nobodies who say bi people are rodents in people suits but I don’t let it affect my daily life.

Also every space for cis lesbians I’ve seen that is explicitly not for trans people turns into nothing but talking about trans people. If I were to make a space for people who like the color blue but everyone on it spends all their time complaining about people who like yellow, is that space really about the color blue? You trans exclusive types all seem to let trans people live in your head 24/7 instead of living your own lives.
-t. bi cis lady
>>
>>16511829
You could just own your transphobia though, dearie. It should have a positive effect on your love life even because everyone will know you've never licked tranny puss.
You're never going to be forced to date trans women until the First Trans Reich takes over, so why worry about it?
>>
File: max-stirner.jpg (27 KB, 386x520)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>16511665
>You *should* accept my DICK, lesbians, for I am woman
You cannot label me, for I am indescribable. Lesbianism is an abstract concept. In truth, I base my affairs on nothing. I don't want your mutilated dick. That is all.
>>
>>16511854
It is pushed on you in the sense that you are called “transphobic” or that you are not being “inclusive” of trans women simply because you do not want to date them.

I have no issue with trans women and the 3 people that have responded to me are absolute proof of what I have just said above. I have been branded “transphobic” for simply saying I am not attracted to them; even though I have absolutely nothing against them being who they are.

I don’t know what these spaces discuss because I am not in them, but that is simply a product of our time right now. Trans everything is all everyone in the gay community seems to discuss now - look at this board as an example.
>>
>>16511752
This post was more about WHY it's the knee-jerk response, not the relationship dynamics themselves. I already know I will never be in a relationship because of this, my post was more like.... I don't like seeing the dick-centric posts I guess, sorry. The thread has kind of spun out of control though

>>16511774
>or cis women who are into trans women

Ehhh I already know from this board and other places online that, it doesn't really exist. Sometimes there are maybe bi girls who are into us, but they probably DO want us to use our dicks and take the male role in the relationship, so idk. But I'd be willing to have my mind changed. I think there is always a little bit of hope since the world is so huge and there are so many kinds of people.

If there is any cis lesbian or bi girl who sees this thread and actually feels like they would be willing to date a trans girl, under certain conditions or whatever you need to feel satisfied, while still seeing us as women, I would be interested in your stories. That interests me more, because it is something that goes against my jaded worldview I guess.
>>
what op is complaining about isn't about people not wanting dicks, it's about having our womanhood invalidated because we have them or ever had them
instead of being seen as women who aren't your type because we have a penis, you invalidate our womanhood and call us men
and this even happens when we get surgery to change it
>>
>>16511859
Again. I am not transphobic for simply stating my dating preferences. I have nothing against trans women but I have every right to not want to date one as a lesbian.
>>
>>16511889
>I have been branded “transphobic” for simply saying I am not attracted to them
get some self-awareness
>Trans everything is all everyone in the gay community seems to discuss now - look at this board as an example.
confirmed larper
>>
>>16511890
Why did you ignore the part about just dating another trans woman? I like pussy. You don't have one. It's that simple. If you were a cis woman who magically replaced her pussy with a dick, I wouldn't be interested either.

>>16511894
The results of the surgery are... not great.
>>
>>16511881
who let the chief of the based department in?
>>
>>16511896
Mmmm, that's where you're wrong sweaty. But don't worry, like I've said, nobody's going to force you not to be transphobic, or to date someone you don't want to date! Isn't that just heckin amazing?
>>
>>16511907
your whole shtick is that we're not women because you aren't attracted to us
get better material
>>
>>16511900
Have you seen the responses I got to what I said? I am incredibly self aware, this just reads as projection on your part.

Also not a larper. This board is 80% trans discussion.
>>
Also I never really get how abstract motherfuckers get when making up complaints about trans people. I worry about if my partner looks good and does good things before I worry about sex. All this “THEIR MASCULINE ESSENCE OFFENDS ME” shit is so goofy, you’re turning your identity as a lesbian into your whole life. You’re like those straight guys who worry about feeling gay if they wipe their own ass since they’re technically touching a man’s ass if they do it.
>>
>>16511913
If you act like this towards people, and I am assuming you’re trans, you are doing a great disservice to people who want to support trans people.
>>
>>16511914
You are a woman, even if I am not attracted to you. OP's claim was that it wasn't just the dick, but for me, that's really what it comes down to. I like pussy. Why would I date someone who doesn't have one?
>>
>>16511881
How dare you appropriate spoopy boi you rat fucker
>>
>>16511942
Labels label me not, mutilated dick wielder. His image is mine
>>
>>16511915
>Have you seen the responses I got to what I said?
>nobody's going to force you
>to date someone you don't want to date!
>our womanhood shouldn't be conditional

>This board is 80% trans discussion.
imagine thinking /lgbt/ is representative of the lgbtq community at large
let alone in real life
>>16511931
>You are a woman, even if I am not attracted to you
then why say the opposite and say we're men multiple times earlier?
it was a textbook example of what OP was talking about
>Why would I date someone who doesn't have one?
it's not about who you're attracted to, it's invalidating our womenhood and calling us men because we don't fit your desires
it's not about denying your desires, it's about our womanhood not being contingent on your desires
>>
>>16511929
Yes yes, just like those niggers that got too uppity. Everything was fine as long as they knew their place! In fact, I really do wish I could have supported niggers, but they just made it impossible for me and other reasonable folk.
>>
>>16511972
I did not say that I think this is a representation at all, you implied I said that. I was merely using this as an example.
>>
>>16511972
>then why say the opposite and say we're men multiple times earlier?
>it was a textbook example of what OP was talking about
I am not the same poster as them.

>it's not about who you're attracted to, it's invalidating our womenhood and calling us men because we don't fit your desires
>it's not about denying your desires, it's about our womanhood not being contingent on your desires
You are a woman. You are free to live as you like. But the OP question asked about dicks, and to me, that's where the dealbreaker comes in. I have friends who are or have dated trans women before, but for me, there is no appeal.
>>
>>16511985
>Trans everything is all everyone in the gay community seems to discuss now
>>
>>16511979
Very sad to see that you have proven you cannot have a reasonable discussion without thinking the entire world is out to get you.

It’s much easier to play the victim though, I understand. Good luck.
>>
>>16511889
OP here, and I think they called you transphobic because you literally said we are not "real women" in your first post. I appreciate that you were fully honest about the reasons you don't want to date us, which is what I want to see. But the opinion that we are not real woman, would obviously creep into how you see us in general, not just in the context of relationships. So I understand why people got mad.

>>16511907
I didn't respond to your "just date trans women" thing because that is a very common meme that lesbians throw at us, as like a "gotcha" or just to try and segregate us into our own little thing so you don't have to deal with us. So I didn't really pay attention to it. I would say that I would consider dating a trans woman if I clicked with her and she met the same personal standards I set for myself, and we had a lot of common interests and everything. Basically, if I fell in love with her lol

Obviously that means there are a ton of trans women I wouldn't date, just like with cis women, but not as like a hard-line thing. And I understand that a lot of the reasons I feel hesitant are just because of the sense that I would be "giving up" and doing what you guys want, and basically "settling" for one of my "own kind" or whatever. For example, I don't like when I'm at a queer women's camp and they tell me to talk to another trans women if I need support. That stuff is just patronizing and makes it clear I'm not actually seen as a "queer woman" even by the wokest of people. But idk
>>
>>16511997
Where is the lie? It is the hottest topic in the gay community right now. Community wise and media wise.
>>
>>16512005
>media wise.
please take part in lgbtq communities irl before speaking for them
>>
>>16512002
Understandable and thank you for answering me reasonably.

I understand that it is hurtful what I said, but biologically it is true. And I cannot answer properly without stating that as to why I am not attracted to trans women.

Taking my feelings out of the equation, I have no issue with trans women or them living their lives as women / being women. I will respect you and agree that you are a woman. But again, in order to answer why I personally am not attracted to trans women, I had to answer truthfully and I understand how that would hurt.
>>
>>16512013
I am not speaking for them, it is literally what is being discussed on a frequent basis right now. What is wrong with saying this? Or what is wrong if this is true, either? You seem to be getting upset over this statement and I cannot understand why.
>>
>>16512002
>I didn't respond to your "just date trans women" thing because that is a very common meme that lesbians throw at us, as like a "gotcha" or just to try and segregate us into our own little thing so you don't have to deal with us...
You said the lack of appeal to cis lesbians (although this is not 100% universal) was what would cause you to be single forever. It seems you are actively dismissing trans women and consider dating one "giving up" then that is only due to your own issues. You deserve the support of the community, but that doesn't mean you can deny that many lesbians are simply not attracted to trans women or that it is a thing to remedy.
>>
>>16512027
>What is wrong with saying this?
because it's literally wrong
>What is wrong with saying this? Or what is wrong if this is true, either? You seem to be getting upset over this statement and I cannot understand why.
almost like it's a tired old transphobic talking point that trans issues are overshadowing other lgb issues when they're literally not
>>
>>16512054
Never did I say it is overshadowing anything, I am literally saying trans issues are a HUGE talking point right now and so is trans awareness.

We can disagree on this and that is fine, though.
>>
>>16512063
>Never did I say it is overshadowing anything,
>is all
>>
>>16512071
Yes, because it truly appears that way. Which you disagree with, which is fine.
>>
>>16511751
what are you talking about? I'm a lesbian and I wouldn't touch a TIM with a 10-foot pole. Fuck off freak.
>>
>>16512075
>because it truly appears that way
>Never did I say it is overshadowing anything,
sigh
>>
>>16512076
This. What the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
>>16512076
What is a TIM? Sorry I don’t know what that is.
>>
>>16512091
they're men, and as men they think womans bodies are their birthright. this whole thread is just men trying to guilt and shame women into sleeping with them.
>>
>>16512083
It can still be what is vastly discussed about, without “overshadowing” anything. You introduced that, I did not say that.
>>
>>16512105
>is all
>>
File: texting_at_night.jpg (998 KB, 1840x2500)
998 KB
998 KB JPG
>>16512005
>>16512013
I mean admittedly, we are a very hot button issue. At this point we have probably superseded Muslims even, in terms of "rent-free". The only group more hated and discussed than us right now, is probably BLM, but even then they are kind of "last season" already.

I think that to some extent, cis lesbians and other members of the LGB community, and of course cis people in general, will be talking about how much they hate us probably for at least another 30-50 years or so. Obviously there will probably be far bigger and more impactful culture wars during that time. But yeah, these conversations about whether we are "real enough" or not, will probably still be happening in 2050.

The real game-changer will be when we're able to get pregnant and give birth, and when most of the trans women you see in media are young passers, and even more extreme, when trans women in media actually start to have varied and nuanced personalities that resemble those of women you would actually meet in real life. Then it will start becoming a real question in cis people's minds: maybe they DO qualify as real women? In a sense?

But that's a long time from now. I may even be dead and never get to see it, who knows. But eventually transition will be able to make us almost indistinguishable from cis women, and what then? What will these conversations be like then? It just interests me
>>
>>16512100
Even so, TIMs seem to be a particular brand of men much different than most. See
>>16512119
>>16512083
>>16512071

There's something extremely bizarre about his posting style and nonsensical attempts at argument.
>>
If I get along well & like a trans woman regardless I’m still *not* going to like her dick. Even if she doesn’t want to use it. Neovaginas sound like a nightmare for everyone involved, I hope there’s better surgery options soon.

Could I be attracted to her as a person & be attracted to the rest of her body? Sure. But I don’t like dick. I always feel bad & exclusionary saying this cause I’ve known some awesome trans girls but unless she wants a sexless relationship that isn’t my cup of tea.
>>
>>16511959
You do realize 98% of actual egoists despise you right? Egoism isn't an excuse for bigotry, you're like one of those edgy 14 year olds who thinks being an egoist means they can say the n-word bc 'muh ego n shit, words are merely spooks so I shall use my power in society to uphold the oppression of minorities'

Weird tho, I've never met an egoist who wasn't a dude (I'm not an egoist) unless of course you're LARPing
>>
>>16512076
I don’t understand where you got that from what I said??? I’m confused.
>>
>>16512119
God you’re doing my head in, I am tapping out of this “discussion”
>>
>>16512134
it's not about arguing
arguments aren't possible with bigots like you
>>16512135
a lot of transwomen are sexless, but it's fine if you want a relationship with sex and don't want to deal with dicks literally nobody is invalidating that
you can't change who you're attracted to
>>
>>16511665
Trans "women" 99% of the time looks like fuckugly, crossdressing dudes, you are loaded with mental health issues, mentally you think like a man, you are creepy, guilt tripping idiots, if you have a dick then that is extremely unattractive and unappealing, and if you are post-op you have a festering axe wound.
>>
>>16512160
you're just spouting the tired old transphobe talking point that trans issues are pushing out other lgb issues from the discourse
the same thing happened with bisexuals and lg issues
>>
>>16512178
Good god I’m not. I’m not even against trans people, I’m just saying this is a hugely talked about discussion right now. Why do you insist on arguing like this? It’s so off putting.
>>
>>16512169
Another good point. I don't want that shit anywhere near my parts. Seems like an instant ticket to incurable bacterial vaginosis
>>
>>16512135
>Neovaginas sound like a nightmare for everyone involved, I hope there’s better surgery options soon.

I don't think there will ever be "better" surgery options in the sense that you're thinking. At least not until the far FAR future. Because sure, eventually we will be able to get lab-grown stem cell vaginas or whatever, like those girls with vaginal aplasia. But the only difference would be that it's made of "real vaginal tissue" as opposed to.... basically analogous tissue. And there would still be surgery scars, and we would still need to dilate, just like those cis women who get lab-grown vaginas. So it would still probably gross you out.

Maybe I'm underestimating how much better it would be though, because I don't have a neo-vagina and I've never interacted with one, or many cis vaginas honestly. Maybe it would be great. But I still feel like, most lesbians would be grossed out anyway. Instead of "axe wounds", they would just be called "test tube vaginas" or something.
>>
>>16512145
sorry I meant to reply to OP
>>
>>16512205
That’s okay. Can you tell me what a TIM is? I’ve never heard of it before.
>>
>>16512169
this x 1000

men in dresses larping as women need to stay the heck away from me
>>
>>16512183
you're saying that misconstrued responses itt are what the lgbtq community at large is like
>>16512209
leave the thread while you still can
>>
>>16512215
No. I am not saying that.

Seriously what is a TIM
>>
>>16512209
it means "trans identifying male". it's so you don't have to use words like "transwoman" - as if being a woman were no more than wearing a pretty dress and makeup. Sex is not a costume, and it's better not to validate the people who think it is (as they will encroach upon female only spaces).
>>
>>16511665
I genuinely hope this thread is a fake bait, because it reeks of femcels. Like come on, liking vagina is a very valid reason why someone would not settle for a sexual relationship with someone who doesn't have it. Women aren't some sex less uwu faeries. With the post and poster count I think this thread is mainly a larp for GCs to screen from so they can prove their point. Or so I hope.
>>
>>16512220
you were complaining about people trying to change what you find desirable, even though all the responses were just about you invalidating transwomen over not fitting your desires, and claiming that it happens all the time in the lgbtq community at large
>>
>>16512234
>trip
>didn't read
>>
>>16511751
This. If by their logic trannies are just as much women as cis women then why do you have to go after cis women? I guess it's because even trannies see themselves as less "valuable" compared to cis women. If they get to date real women it validates their "womanhood".
>>
>>16512234
It's not a LARP but remember this thread was never about making lesbians date us, I know they never will. It was specifically about, why do they assume we want to use our dicks, or pretend that we do? It was literally just about that specific phenomenon of "we don't like dick" in a way that implies we would want to use it. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding those posts tho. But I feel like this post basically summed up my feelings >>16511894

Btw, I would discourage everyone from making these types of posts >>16512100 >>16512169 >>16512230 since they are basically exactly what the thread was meant to be criticizing, and they don't add anything meaningful to the conversation imo
>>
>>16511665
I just realized that ftm bottom surgery is actually better than mtf bottom surgery even though people say the opposite.
The problem is that lesbians are really into oral and giving head to a neovagina isn’t even remotely the same because there’s no mucosa. It’s like tonguing an ear instead of kissing.
Neodick looks wrong but neovagina tastes/smells/feels wrong.
>>
>>16512284
It's not about what you want to do during sex. They want to go down on a vagina. Big part of lesbian sex is mutual pleasure. There's lesbian who have sex through only giving oral to their partner, not receiving. No dick usage doesn't Mean they get to enjoy a go on a vag.
>>
>>16511665
Cis lesbians always talk about dick because most of them are secretly bi and they are scared to admit it, and worse, they think if they sleep with a trans woman, people will find out that they aren't a kinsey 6.

Cis lesbians also tend to have the typical conservative neurosis of being pathologically controlling while also seeing themselves as the victim in any possible configuration, and marking trans women as predators while emotionally abusing them gives them major emotional satisfaction.
>>
>>16512284
I'm not sure what type of response you're looking for then?

1. lesbians like other women
2. vast majority of lesbians either see transgenders as predatory men in dresses, or some sort of third sex - very, very few lesbians actually see transgenders as other women
3. the saying "we don't like dick" doesn't mean "I see you as a woman who incidentally happens to have a penis, and I think you as a woman would want to use that on me, and I happen to have a genital preference on my lesbian partners for them to have vaginas". Rather, it's shorthand for "you're a male, I'm a lesbian, fuck off with your male body and the dick it belongs to"

I know this sounds harsh, but that's literally the truth.
>>
>>16512296
It's better for straights as well. The only flaws of ftm surgery are it doesn't get hard on its own and it doesn't have foreskin. And men are much more likely to be disgusted by a neovagina than women are by a neopenis
>>
>>16512355
>very, very few lesbians actually see transgenders as other women

Boomers from the USA or other conservative countries, maybe, but most lesbians below 30 I talked to are completely open to dating trans women, especially those living in urban centers.

t. European stealth trans lesbian
>>
>>16512355
>the saying "we don't like dick" doesn't mean "I see you as a woman who incidentally happens to have a penis
that's literally transphobic and that's the issue
>I think you as a woman would want to use that on me
only a small minority do
>you're a male
sigh
>>
>>16512355
>I'm not racist, I just believe that niggers are closer to monkeys
>>
>>16512367
I can confirm this. I'm perfectly accepted in a lesbian dating group. I just tell them I'm amab before we go further.

t. French stealth mtf
>>
>>16512384
Yes. That's biological fact, not racism.
>>
>>16512393
>>16512367
>stealth

doubt
>>
>>16512419
seethe then
>>
>>16512375
It is not transphobic, it is biologically correct
>>
>>16512393
>I just tell them I'm amab before we go further.

When's "further"? I usually tell them after the first kiss. Maybe sooner if I've known them for a while.
>>
>>16512428
I may concede if you can define biological sex for me.
>>
>>16512393
What happens when you do that? I mean I assume they would tell everyone else, so then.... you're not technically stealth anymore right? And I assume they wouldn't do anything with you after finding out so.... it seems kind of pointless. Like you are risking friendships for the sake of a relationship that won't happen
>>
>>16511751
Sweaty terf
>>
>>16512419
Belive it or not, but 4chan is not only made of baby trans ans trip who post on passgen.
>>
>>16512428
lol
not going to bother with this anymore
either a larper or a really dense transphobe
>>
>>16512435
why would I need to? everyone knows what a woman and a man is. it's you trannies that don't understand it.

female = having a female body
male = having a male body
>>
>>16511665
Just don’t go on 4chan/the internet that often.
The people here (majority of them lesbians) are rather hostile which is why I don’t like posting that often
Real life treats you completely differently depending on which places you go and who you meet

About the dick thing:
I’m a post op bi MtF and I’ve been in a relationship with a cis woman for a while now. We met at a CSD party last year and I opened up to her rather quickly. Still we didn’t really talk about my junk until we were closer. But she was surprisingly enthusiastic about it the first time and the only thing that really annoyed her was my inexperience.
Later I asked her if she would’ve considered dating me if I hadn’t gotten SRS. She kinda hesitated but her answer basically was yes. She also said that even though she could tell differences between my neovag and a normal one she prefers it over a dick.
Honestly I think if we met when I was pre OP it would have halted the relationship. It’s the positive reaction when she saw me undressed and the way she answered that question just makes me think so.

Maybe I should also add that she doesn’t strongly identify with the term lesbian. She just told me she only dates women (and that she only found out after her first relationship with a guy ended in a disaster)
>>
>>16512474
That's not the biological definition of sex lol have a nice life.
>>
>>16512475
Guten Tag,

who was your surgeon?
>>
>>16512442
Not being a dick is a basic rule ^^ That include not disclosing to everyone that someone is trans.
Our group openly accept trans folks and I haven't had any issue.
>>
>>16512261
Transbians already date each other to a weird extent lol wtf
reminds me of the gc screenshot with one post complaining about why they don't date each other and one complaining that they do
>>
>>16512516
Dr. Schaff/Morath in Munich

It’s really pretty after correction and I think it was totally worth the extra payment (it’s the only place where the Krankenkasse doesn’t cover all the costs)
>>
>>16512475
>She also said that even though she could tell differences between my neovag and a normal one she prefers it over a dick.

What were the differences? I feel like this would make very insecure in the relationship and I'd stop having oral sex as often (receiving I mean), were they just small differences though?
>>
>>16512474
>this nigga thinks buck angel has a female body and taf has a male one
take your schizo medication
>>
>>16511894
>it's about having our womanhood invalidated
Your womanhood was invalidated because you were born a man.
>>
>>16512212
>>16512284
reddit spacing, go the fuck back internet refugee
>>
>>16512554
Ummmm.... because they do? Lmao.
>>
>>16512134
>There's something extremely bizarre about his posting style
redditfags fuck off
>>
>>16512541
I got my vag from the same surgeons and I once had sex with a girl who still believes I am cis. But to be fair, she has never been with a girl before and it was pretty dark.
I'm just wondering how much these instances are a case of there being differences between trans/cis vages that are actually recognized, and how much it is the expectation of finding something "off" because you know it's a trans woman.
>>
>>16512566
delusion
also redditfags need to go the fuck back
>>
>>16512624
It is not delusion. You are delusional. Buck Angel has a woman’s body because Buck Angel is biologically a woman.
>>
>>16512549
I haven’t asked her to elaborate

But for instance what I see is that her clit is a lot smaller than mine and the whole area looks sightly more “delicate” overall? And obviously I don’t get as wet as she does.
She also seems to have an easier time relaxing and opening up than me while I’m always rather tight
My clit also gets overstimulated rather easily

Something that looks very similar is when we both get warm and dark pink down there
It’s easy to tell whether either of us are into it

And despite the differences genitals are never the initial main focus. Foreplay is way more fun anyways
>>
>>16511665
They don't want you. You were born male. That is fundamentally unappealing to a lesbian. You are not entitled to their pussies
>>
>>16512632
So you're telling me if you saw him on the street you'd think to yourself "yep that's a woman"?
>what the fuck even is a hormone
>>
>>16512632
>woman has a female body, every woman has a woman's body
Yea, trans women have women's bodies.
>>
>>16512653
your post perfectly defines the trans mentality. you truly believe that how someone perceives you means you are literally, biologically that thing.

it doesn't fucking matter if people mistake buck for a man. perception does not make reality
>>
>>16512640
>And obviously I don’t get as wet as she does.

That's not really obvious. How wet you get depends firstly on your surgeon and secondly on your own individual physiology as a trans woman. I get wet a whole lot easier since I started taking my estradiol vaginally three times a week. If you take estrifam, I suggest you try it. If you don't take estrifam, ask your doctor about it. Your genitals respond strongly to locally applied estrogen, and your vagina will absorb the estradiol since you have mucosa down there, although I recommend holding the estradiol pills under running water for a moment before inserting them as that lets it get absorbed much quicker, and vaginal insertion gets messy even for cis women. You can also use progesterone this way, by the way.

I can't speak for your clitoris in specific, but clitorises have so much individual variance that I would rarely pin it down to size for trans women, and knowing your surgeons, I doubt that anything telling would be related to size, but rather to shape. I know that Schaff/Morath preserve more glans tissue than other surgeons by creating something resembling a frenum clitoris. It is pretty much the same general approach that Supporn uses, although Suporn has refined the technique more. So it may be that your clitoris looks "larger" because the clitoris-frenum transition is not as clearly demarcated, and your clitoris may look wider due to your frenum spreading out.

As for tightness, do you still regularly dilate with the bigger dilators? I feel that makes a lot of difference. That as well as generally learning to become more aware of your pelvic muscles and how to control them.
>>
>>16512621
Some results are just not great for random reasons. Like if you get something realistic or not can just be at random
>>
>>16512745
That is also true. My great point is though that we cannot really know what is going on.
>>
>>16512666
where is the mutilation retard
>>16512677
I'm not talking about clothes I'm talking about bucks physical body
that's not a biologically female face
his body is biologically somewhere in between
>>
>>16512700
you reading this fellow lesbians? is this attractive to you?
>>
>>16512776
>where is the mutilation retard
See:
>>16512700
this post

also a cut up cockhead is not a clitoris
>>
>>16512700
Oh I didn’t know that the mucosa absorbs
I’m using transdermal Gynokadin though so I’m not that sure about that. Maybe it’s worth trying progesterone pills that way.

>As for tightness, do you still regularly dilate with the bigger dilators?
No I pretty much stopped after the recommended 6 months. I can still fit in the larger ones but I don’t do it that often anymore.
>>16512745
>>16512756
It’s probably just minor details she paid attention to. The first time she saw it she really seemed positively surprised. And it’s probably just the fact she always knew I’m trans that made her look closer
>>
Trans women behave like men. That's the real reason lesbians are not attracted to them. Lesbians are attracted to other humans who behave like women. The difference is sometimes subtle, but it is noticeable. Vaginaborn human + vaginaborn human = gay, penisborn human + vaginaborn human = straight, anyone who disagrees with this is basically pushing their homophobia under the guise of "fighting transphobia"
>>
>>16512808
Idk from most of what I've seen they're pretty obviously not cis, mine included
>>
>>16512808
Also I’m probably getting off this site bc of the negativity. So no responses from me anymore

Have fun arguing guys! (:
>>
Idk mang, I love eating pussy and dick would be a dealbreaker for me but I don't feel the need to write screeds about it online or be mean to people about it
>>
File: EUVTqiUUEAExmkg.jpg (20 KB, 296x376)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I am not attracted to dicks. Can't get around that. But there is an inherent sense of understanding and belonging that I only get with cis women - we share the same circumstances at birth which, yes, are different than yours. I've seen many trans women and men speak on the privilege and society's treatment of women in a similar fashion, saying we live life on easy mode, that no one expects us to do anything but be pretty, that we are easily forgiven. This is wrong and the shitty hand you're dealt in life doesn't give everyone who has something you want an automatic good life, this is sour grapes. Being raised as a female or male even in modern society is not something I think you can relate to without experiencing it. There are some cis women who are masculine and have penis envy, sure, but they are GNC for their own reasons. No one is happy with society's expectations of them due to their circumstances at birth.

I have made friends with trans women and spoken to them at length on different issues and bonded over different topics, but I didn't feel like we fully understood one another. That's fine. Our lives are inherently different and to deny that is willful ignorance. I don't hate them more than I feel for them, but I haven't met one whose whole package of personality and appearance made me want them as a partner. Just didn't. I want eventual intimacy with someone I've bonded with as a partner. And honestly, you don't need any reason or justification to reject someone as a romantic or sexual partner. You can just say no thanks. You don't vibe. I don't think of it as a big deal.
>>
>>16512803
Buck and taf haven't had SRS doe as far as I'm aware
>>
>>16512866
You say that trans women don't fully understand you. What exactly do you mean by that? Can you offer up some specific examples please. I'm not sure what that means, or why it is relevant.
>>
>>16511665
>seeing us as straight men. Which I know is the truth but I just don't want to accept
transvetic fetishist.
>>
>>16513027
I said we didn't fully understand one another. No. It is relevant because it impedes the relationship in a way that I do not want to further it past friendship. OP asked why it's always about dicks. Sometimes it is but that's not the only thing.
>>
>>16512808
...do you live in Hamburg by chance?
>>
>>16513060
In what ways did you not feel fully understood by trans women? That's the part that is unclear and you are not explaining.
>>
>>16512808
Taking vaginal estradiol really helped my lubrication problems. I don't masturbate without sitting on a towel at this point. If you don't want to try estradiol, you could try using a vaginal estriol cream regularly.
>>
>>16513079
The thing about conversation is that you can choose how much effort you want to put in and I'm not writing a book report for 4chan randos on specific instances that I felt my friends and I couldn't reconcile points of view because each thing is unique to each person. I said no already. Everyone has points at which this happens, it's a human being thing, not a trans cis thing.
>>
>>16511665
yeh but lesbians like to lick pussy, not suck dick.
>>
>>16512866
Rest assured, the only trans women who think that cis women have it easy in society are honcels.
>>
>>16512700
Vaginal prog isn't actually a meme?
>>
>>16511665
>We know that you still wouldn't have sex with us even if we were post-op, so it's clearly not ACTUALLY about the dick. So why is it the first knee-jerk response?
People are just trying to let you down easily.
>>
>>16513303
Why would it be? If you have vaginal mucosa, progesterone gets absorbed the same as if you applied it rectally.
>>
>>16511757
>As it is, I don't think I've seen many cis lesbians who actually seemed like they had an understanding of what trans women want romantically or sexually, I have seen multiple posts like "oh I probably wouldn't be your type because I'm butch/soft butch" whatever, when it's like.... uhh yeah, that's what a lot of us want
Again .. they just trying to let you down easily. You seem to not get it. All women do this. They don't want you, and are coming up with excuses that put the blame on them. It's typical for male-female interactions.
>>
>>16513333
this is correct
not interested but trying to be nice and even self deprecating to maintain someone elses comfort, its how we are socialized our whole lives
>>
File: 1493825669970.jpg (37 KB, 418x475)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>16513079
not that poster but
at some point all trans were being raised and socialized as their biological sex and their identity and experiences are formed around the rejection of their biological sex
you don't have the same relationship with your own body or your vagina (or the society that perceives them) as a cis woman, nor does a cis woman relate to your lived experience as 'once-a-man'

for example:
as a trans lesbian, whatever formative childhood crush you had on girls would have been essentially untempered and encouraged, and any rejection would fall inside the parameters of heteronormative puberty and formative courtship. chances are you didn't even notice how 'normal' your experience was at the time, because you were probably more self-focused on the otherness of gender dysphoria
for cis lesbians it's the literal reverse, they share their experience of womanhood with straight cis women and broadly cisnormative social convention, it's the homosexual attraction itself that is the source of their oppression, shame and objectification

the tough to swallow pill for both trans lesbians and trans gay men is that they don't actually have the fundamental cognitive and emotional scaffolding that formative homosexuality creates, they have to relate by way of comparing their 'otherness' from the cisnormative with the gay's 'otherness' from the heteronormative.
it's the absolute difference and a gap not easily bridged (if at all)
>>
>>16513373
Okay, but nobody is forcing you to be a loser still, so you can quit it with the victim complex.
>>
>>16513385
>at some point all trans were being raised and socialized as their biological sex and their identity and experiences are formed around the rejection of their biological sex

Many trans women have discussed how this is not remotely how it works. Socialization is not a binary. I'm stealth and more than a couple of people have told me that they were surprised to find out I'm a lesbian, because I am so soft-spoken and laid back. Literally nobody believes I am "socialized male" except people who already knew I am trans, because they are projecting traits onto me that I don't have. Socialization is not a completely passive process where the people around you program behaviors into you. It's a systemic process that involves direct and indirect reinforcement, but the major force is primarily identification and imitation -- which is why sexuality has such a major influence on social behavior, since gay people often identify more than other people with the opposite sex due to being attracted to the same kind of people.

Trans lesbians' attraction to girls very often involves a whole lot of insecurity, confusion, and yes, even shame. I actively wished to be bi and told myself that I had crushes on boys growing up. I had no idea how to approach girls in the slightest, and expected they would think I am gross anyway. When I DID have reciprocal crushes on girls, it always went nowhere because neither of us made a move and both of us assumed we were just being Super Close Friends... sound familiar? Besides that, I knew plenty of bi and lesbian girls at my school who had no apparent shame about their sexuality and started dating girls as early as 13 or 14.
>>
>>16513387
ah so thats the actual point of the thread, not to understand cis women. carry on.
>>
>>16513322
Idk, I guess I just assumed it wouldn't work. Only non PI and PPT though I assume right?
>>
>>16511665
>Whenever we ask for lesbians to stop talking about how ugly and predatory we are
Maybe stop being ugly and predatory and see how that changes their opinion.
>>
>>16513479
Is PPT peritoneal pull-through? In that case I don't know. PI, definitely not, since it's just skin.

If you have a sigmoid vagina or a vagina lined with urethral mucosa, it's no problem.
>>
You can't change your biological sex. Hormones are a very superficial part of a humans repruductive system. You are and always be a man. Trannies are men who adopted an alternative sexual strategy because they couldn't succed as men. Everyone sees through you, some are kind enough to indulge your mental illness, but that seems that wasn't enough. Your behavior is a very clear indicator is that you are what everyone suspected you to be: a straight guy with a fetish. No means no whatever the fuck the justification behind it is. Enough with your male enitlement.
>>
>>16513547
That's fine, I just have sex with them without mentioning I'm trans.

She can't say no if she don't know.
>>
>>16513547
based, teach trannies not to rape
>>
>>16511665
>How come it's never ... "we see you as women, we just don't like your ugly bony faces, lanky bodies, and nasally voices!"
Because that would expose their hypocrisy. Judging cis women based solely on their appearance is evil and sexist, even though they do the same to amabs.
>>
>>16513135
You wrote like a full paragraph there to justify not providing any specifics as to your assertion that trans women could not understand you, a lesbian. So either, this is a larp and you are not actually a cis lesbian (most likely I'd say), or you refuse to offer one or two short sentences as to what exactly the point of view trans women have had that you could not reconcile with your own experience. I am not expecting a book, just ANY specifics you are offering NONE as to what you mean by trans women could not understand you, a lesbian, since that was the basis you offered for rejecting romantic relationships with trans women.
>>
These kinda threads are always fun to read as a straight transgirl, as I'm disgusted by vagina and don't want to ever date a cisbian. We do be livin' rent-free in the heads of terfbians.
Basic biology lesson for free btw :
Transwomen who don't produce sperm aren't male.
Transmale who don't produce ova aren't female.
Make sure to remember it for the test in the next thread !
>>
File: 1488466791585.jpg (30 KB, 500x359)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>16513459
>Many trans women have discussed how this is not remotely how it works.
which is why you haven't considered any alternative, you're in an opinion bubble
>Literally nobody believes I am "socialized male" except people who already knew I am trans, because they are projecting traits onto me that I don't have.
it's not about your immediate outward presentation, it's about your reflexive self-appraisal
>sexuality has such a major influence on social behavior, since gay people often identify more than other people with the opposite sex due to being attracted to the same kind of people
for instances where this is true, do you not see the inherent conflict and dichotomy here?
if lesbian performative masculinity is a way to juxtapose oneself from the object of sexual desire, doesn't it make sense that a lesbian would put higher value on 'effortless' cis femininity as the authentic object of sexual desire vs mere trans performative femininity?
you can deconstruct this how you like, but the fact this process presents itself emotionally and not rationally is exactly why disagreement is futile. changing someone's conscious mind is useless if that's not where the feeling originates. it's like being gay: you can't 'rationalize' someone into being straight.
>Trans lesbians' attraction to girls very often involves a whole lot of insecurity, confusion, and yes, even shame. I actively wished to be bi and told myself that I had crushes on boys growing up.
i really don't believe this desu
>I had no idea how to approach girls in the slightest, and expected they would think I am gross anyway. When I DID have reciprocal crushes on girls, it always went nowhere because neither of us made a move and both of us assumed we were just being Super Close Friends... sound familiar?
this is the rote experience of a straight cis male, it's where the incel fixation with friendzoning comes from
the fact you can't tell the difference simply proves my point that you can't relate at all
>>
Didn't read the thread, but here's a protip: forget about lesbian women. Unless they're the ones approaching you (while knowing you're a tranny), ignore them as potential partners. Sure there are some of them who are actually bisexuals who identify as lesbian but do you really want to take the risk and assume things? Just assume they're all goldstar lesbians who hate dick (or AMABs, it doesn't matter) and seek out biwomen instead. Don't be that guy who lacks self-awareness and goes into entitled sjw mode when women exercise the right to decline his feminine benis.
Bi women are more attractive anyway. Lesbians remind me of men without all the positives of manhood.
>>
>>16513881
I have no idea what was upthread of this but the distinctly male entitlement and autistic rigidity of this response proves her point
>>
>>16513496
Yes. But I mean, no method is totally lined with urethral mucosa, only partially, so what methods are you referring to?
>>
>>16511665
just leave lesbians alone and allow them to not date you, anon
you are not entitled to any sort of an essay or even an excuse whenever someone turns you down
>>
File: tranniesbtfo.jpg (82 KB, 788x541)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>16511665
pic related
>>
>>16514028
>'effortless' cis femininity as the authentic object of sexual desire vs mere trans performative femininity?

Cis performativity is not necessarily more or less effortless than trans performantivity. Authenticity is a mode of internalization, and nothing gets in the way of trans women appearing just as effortless in their presentation as cis women, if they have lived as openly trans long enough and the circumstances are right. There is no conflict inherent in my observation at all, and I don't follow where you see it. I have at no point insinuated that sexual orientation is fixed since birth nor at any other point in one's lifetime, and further, even if it is fixed to some degree, all common sense observation shows that there is no specifity into what kind of woman you are specifically into if you're a lesbian.

>which is why you haven't considered any alternative, you're in an opinion bubble

Of course I have considered alternative explanations. I have only arrived at my personal view due to critical consideration and appraisal of differing view points and how it checks out with my own observations. You are speaking from a position from ignorance, since objectively knowledge about trans experience is not nearly as widespread and available as knwoledge about cis women's experience, therefore I have my suspicion that you are the one who has failed to consider perspectives other than your own.

>i really don't believe this desu

I mean, if your position is based on the assumption that I lie about my experiences, we can't really reach any point of agreement, can we?

>the fact you can't tell the difference simply proves my point that you can't relate at all

Cool, because when I am stealth and tell non-hetero woman about my attraction to girls growing up, they assert that I am perfectly describing what they went through. So, it would be kind of retarded to assume that there is no relatability.
>>
>>16514059
The vagina does not have to be completely lined with mucosa for substances to get absorbed.
>>
>>16514028
>avataring as Scully

Tranny LARPer detected.
>>
>>16511757
why is this always about lesbians? gay men don't want FtM either generally from what I know. gay men and lesbian woman just want genitalia that turn them on sexually, that's the point of sexual preference and homosexuality
>>
This assumes that transbians pass flawlessly and are actually living life as women and not gender non conforming men.
The chances of passing well are about the same as becoming a supermodel.
>>
>>16514228
Because men always get what they want. No one cares about gay men not liking FTMs because the latter are biologically female.

However transwomen are male and so obviously its fine for them to abuse, threaten or screech at females. Men always want to harass and talk shit about women even if the man wears a dress and takes pills.
>>
>>16514228
Gay men don't create subreddits with thousands of members or found NGOs for the single purpose of letting the world know they don't like boy pussy.
>>
>>16514273
Gay men don't get threads like this made complaining about their dating and sexual orientation.
>>
>>16514273
Yeah because they never get harassed over it. Gay men don't have women coming to them demanding to get their male vaginas waxed even if the man was uncomfortable. Gay men don't have crazy FTMs running around screaming to punch them. Gay men don't have FTMs in their DMs demanding to get their masculine vaginas fucked.

>>16514289
This.
>>
>>16514295
Gay men do actually get annoying rapey ftms complaining to them all the time. The gays just tell them to fuck off cause admittedly they have that power. Loke what is a 5'2" tranny going to do against a 6'6" tall mountain of a man?
>>
>>16514322
Please post sources of FTMs threatening to beat the shit out of gay cismen for not wanting to touch their vaginas or saying they don't consider them to be full men.

Should be easy, right?
>>
>>16514273
yes because gay men don't have to argue for the fact that they prefer biological males. it's not an issue because nobody makes it one, so gay men don't have any reason to be defensive at all, whereas lesbians are always under attack. most gay men I know want a functional penis but you don't read about it being a constant issue among FtM trans.
>>
>>16514289
>>16514295
>>16514377
samefag
>>
>>16514273
also those subs don't exist anymore reddit deleted them all
>>
>>16514351
Yes real easy
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN6bUPUugEzmNmC-nZTunsVPUtgAuMANMmoVSD1j5gmROqY5E53VSCukHKc8zSRHA?key=bTMzMDNKeC1vbkFkRjlqTHJKM284RU1IQ3JkSlF3
Here's the woman version too
https://terfisaslur.com
Difference is I dont think most men myself included really feel physically threatened by Trans men.
>>
>>16511915
That’s because trannies are male shut ins obsessed with hentai and ponies and think not being a hyper masculine dude bro makes you a woman
>>
>>16514385
wow, cope.
>>
>>16514397
Fail.

Lots of the people in the screen are bio males and there's almost no threats of violence whereas punch TERFs is common.

>>16514385
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>16513893
I don't think you understand what the word male or female means. Biological sex is the functional role in a system of reproduction, it's characteristics are chromosomes, reproductive organs, hormones and secondary sexual charcteristics. The fact that someone is or becomes barren doesn't mean they just magically switched sexes. Hormonal problems are a common occurence and by this standard every hormonal female who gets hairier and barren during menopause becomes a man. Utter idiocy.
>>
>>16514407
>>16514415
terfs are so easy to troll lmao

also, samefag
>>
>>16514415
>no threats of violence
>one of the first comments is cis gays should be shot
?
>>
>>16514418
>Biological sex is the functional role in a system of reproduction, it's characteristics are chromosomes, reproductive organs, hormones and secondary sexual charcteristics

Literally none of those things are characteristics of biological sex, except maybe reproductive organs from a very specific perspective.
>>
>>16514440
Didn't say no. Almost no as in the majority isn't about punching or hurting gay men.

>>16514439
Sure sweaty, stay mad.
>>
>>16514439
based schizo poster
>>
>>16514351
In my experience the cis gay men and cis lesbians who complain about gaydens and transbians tend to secretly be chasers and repressors themselves because they have this weird fixation on trans people that only has a few possible explanations. Either these people are all telling the truth, in that once upon a time they were trans allies who were turned transphobic because some weirdo threatened them over a dating app or social media. Or these people were always transphobic and now have enough social acceptance by straightoids to get away with punching down on a more maligned variety of faggot. Or that these fags and dykes hate on trans people because they’re either repressors/chasers but are ashamed to admit it so they deflect and bully trannies.
>>
>>16514494
I really didn't even think twice about trans acceptance until the non binary thing started and people began replacing the term female with "people with a cervix". I'm now confused, yes.
>>
>>16514447
These are the characteristics that are used to define sex in every other species, humans are no different. (Reproductive organs are the product of either xy or xx chromosomes, reproductive organs are responsible for hormones which create secondary sex characteristics.) the brainlets on this board are out of control
>>
>>16514494
>Hey I don't think a male should be able to decide about female rights, compete against us, be in the same changing rooms and invade everything we as women have fought for.
>REEEEEE UR OBSESSED WITH US TERF I GUESS U SECRETLY WANT TO SUCK OUR DICKS OBSESSEEEEED SEETHING FEMINIST
>>
>>16512022
Can you define attracted? Like what if you went on multiple dates with what you thought was a cis women but then they told you you were trans you still found them attractive enough to date. Im asking because like, would you date an arnold schwarznegger with a bangin pussy over a passing beautiful transwoman because of the bio vaj
>>
>>16512130
I like your post and vibe with it
>>
>>16514527
>These are the characteristics that are used to define sex in every other species

They aren't lmao other species don't even have XY chromosomes and in many species sex is chromosome independent
>>
>Most transwomen who do retain their penis don't want to penetrate anyone with their penis.
>Lesbians don't want to be penetrated by anyone's penis, cis or trans.
>Somehow the biggest argument against transwomen being in LGBT is that they will try to penetrate lesbians.
Isn't there something amiss here? Why focus on the fringe cases of people who are clearly socially stunted? Even if some clueless morons say that you must like their 'girldick' (lmao), you still get to reject them by saying that dicks are not your preference. Their 'transphobia!!1' counter-argument to that simply don't hold water.
>>
>>16514611
>looooool like snails don even have dat xy xx chromisome shit bro
I ment mammals anon, you know, the things what we are, this shit is tiring
>>
>>16514533
>everything feminists have fought for

Lmao, sex segregated spaces and sports leagues ain’t anything new, sister. At the end of the day passing trannies are gonna use the same changing rooms and bathrooms as you and there isn’t anything anyone can do to change that fact. Though I do agree that mtf’s shouldn’t be allowed to compete against cis women in sports ball. Oh yes, the sacred pillar of sports ball must be defended at all costs, so sayeth mother goddess. Lol.
>>
>>16514646
>moving goalposts and still being wrong

lmaoooooo
>>
>>16514615
Trannies look like pork compared to the real thing why should anyone who can do better make excuses to why lol
>>
>>16514682
COPE
O
P
E
>>
>>16514179
>Cis performativity is not necessarily more or less effortless than trans performantivity.
this is absolutely specious. nobody cares about how 'effortlessly trans' you are, we're talking about effortless femininity and the only way you'd appear 'just as effortless' is by fully passing as a cis female and never outing yourself. i mean, i guess you can do that, but you're hardly proving that cis lesbians either should (or secretly do) like trans women just because they can't tell you are one
honestly i'd say it runs deeper than even that because i personally wouldn't date a tran who had brain transplant into a new body.
>all common sense observation shows that there is no specifity into what kind of woman you are specifically into if you're a lesbian
nobody disputes that lesbians are into all kinds of women, many dispute that a transwoman is a kind of woman
>I mean, if your position is based on the assumption that I lie about my experiences, we can't really reach any point of agreement, can we?
>Cool, because when I am stealth and tell non-hetero woman about my attraction to girls growing up, they assert that I am perfectly describing what they went through. So, it would be kind of retarded to assume that there is no relatability.
this is literally just like cold reading: easy if they already regard you positively because we try to see ourselves in the people we like
they're forcing relatability because they assume with vested interest that you share experiences
the fact you euphemistically say 'stealth' instead of 'lying' (which is what you're actually doing) betrays how you really perceive yourself desu
why are you surprised that I question your honesty? why do you expect people in real life to relate to you genuinely, when you are not a genuine person?
if lesbians don't want to date you because they think your trans status is innately deceptive, you aren't going to prove them wrong by masking yourself more convincingly: it just makes you more deceptive
>>
>>16514682
Trans people who put in effort almost always end up being solid dimes
>>
>>16514663
It's obvious females will lose to males in sports whether or not they've had hormones there are still physical differences. I've never understood this controversy because it seems so obvious that the entire reason woman's sports exists is not to validate woman's gender identities - it's to make sure that woman can actually physically have fair competition. The fact that trans woman are allowed to compete is ridiculous, not for gender identity reasons, but because with or without hormones they are still stronger than biological females.
>>
>>16514615
then why are there so many posts on this thread about exactly the topic of lesbians being okay with girldick?
>>
>>16514709
>honestly i'd say it runs deeper than even that because i personally wouldn't date a tran who had brain transplant into a new body.

Do you know the phrase "speak for yourself"?

Just because you feel about something a certain way does not mean that everyone feels that way. Do you have, like, legit autism? Because it sounds like you do not have a working theory of mind.
>>
>>16514676
Then you are surely capable of defining what characterises biological sex, go ahead. (Yeah I made a mistake in saying all animals because of non mammals, but that doesn't change the fact that all in mammals sex is chromosomally determined, this is what matters in the case of humans). Stop coping.
>>
>>16514736
It's easy to troll people that way. Even gay men start trying to BTFO trannies if you bring up the topic.
>>
>>16514749
The only definition of sex is the relative size of gametes in specimens of sexually reproducing species. All other qualities are only incidental and only correlate with sex, but they are not necessary qualities. Wether a person is born with a penis, or a vagina, whether they have a beard, breasts, large hips, or anything else, has no bearing on whether or not they are biologically female -- you can only make approximate inferences about the sex of a person based on these qualities. What this also means is that the term "biological sex" basically has no direct bearing on sexual attraction, behavior, or social roles.
>>
>>16514706
>>16514715
These would be under average compared to cis models the fact that even as trannies they manage not to look like total shit is enough to make them stand out. And they are the .0001 percent of the tranny population most of them are 6'2 gigarapehons and 5'1 aydens
>>
>>16514715
pic unrelated?
>>
>>16514736
Who are making those posts anyway? It's easy to think it's the majority of tranners when it can as easily be trolls and/or retards. When tranners chat among themselves they aren't discussing how to get more pleasure from their from-birth genital, let alone how to get lesbians to love it.
>>
>>16514827
Well then can you do something about >>16514397 please?
>>
There are differing characteristics of what defines sex across different species. The other qualities which you say only "correlate " to sex is because there could be some cases in which one or two of these qualities could be atypical, and the specimen would be still considered x sex. But this is then used to imply that there is more ambiguity to what sex is than there is. Basically using mutations and outliers to try and disprove the rule. In no other instances I see this standard being used. In other words: a big tranny cope. Humans are a sexually dimorphic species with a clear sexual binary.
>>
>>16514950
reply to
>>16514789
>>
File: vending-machine.jpg (962 KB, 1080x1350)
962 KB
962 KB JPG
>>16513385
OP here and I don't really understand your post, I mean I understand what you're trying to say, but I transitioned early so I was contextualizing myself as a lesbian since I was like 13 or 14 or whatever. Which doesn't seem unusual for cis women, many cis women find out even later in life. The reason people didn't see me or treat me as a lesbian was because they didn't even see me as a woman, so in that sense I kind of get what you're saying? I wasn't experiencing lesbophobia because I was experiencing transphobia.

But the whole thing about my crushes on girls being "untempered and encouraged", and rejection "falling inside the parameters of heteronormative puberty", no no no. Nothing about that experience was "normal". I went to homecoming with a lesbian. You think I was ever attracted to straight women, or seen as a straight guy? Well actually maybe I was attracted to straight women without really knowing if they were straight or not, but that's also pretty normal for lesbians I think. And most people probably thought I was a gay boy in middle school, I wasn't being perceived as a straight guy, so like....

Idk I can't relate to your post at all sorry. I think this post >>16513459, is also a valid response. People don't really assume I'm a lesbian off-hand, but when other people do make it clear I'm a lesbian in contexts like, in a bar with guys around, a lot of time those guys will be visibly disgusted. I also did the thing of lying to people about my sexuality to seem more "normal".

Also I am really jealous of all the stealth posters in this thread. How did you do it?
>>
File: 1588277010006.jpg (151 KB, 960x983)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>16514740
yikes, it seems i have you so mega triggered by even daring to brush against notions of gender essentialism, that you immediately have to strawman me as an autist talking in absolutes and generalizations, something that never actually happened. lmao!
i don't know what's more cringe, the fact that you feel the need to drop into being this transparently oppositional and passive aggressive, or the fact that you conveniently have no response to the part where I call you out for being a big phony in a dress

since you've decided to be a cunt about it, here's a reality check sweaty:
some people chase trans, some people won't touch trans with a 10 foot pole
both are valid and require zero justification, so even if that justification is that they don't think you're a real woman there is literally N O T H I N G you can do about it
even if you manage to 'pass' so you can deceptively rape women, you will always be clockable to someone and one person is all it takes
seethe! :^)
>>
>>16511665
I’m a cis lesbo and I’d fuck a hot mtf with a strap. If they tried to do piv though they’d be kicked out.
>>
>>16515171
Uh, hello? Based department?
>>
>>16515171
I wish more cis lesbo are like you. It never seems to dawn on the mind of cis lesbo that transwomen can enjoy strap on sex just like cis lesbo who are femme.
>>
>>16515138
If you are OP then you are the tranny least like a woman.
dumbass rapey post
>>
>>16515223
That’s the thing, I imagine most trans lesbians would prefer having a cis woman peg them than do PIV.
>>
>>16513556
based
>>
>>16511913
>>
>>16515171
well hey at least there's one non autistic post here
>>
>>16515171
>>16515223
Yeah, I feel like that is the first cis lesbian posting in the thread saying that they would actually give us the strap, unless I missed one. It's interesting because most others pivoted to oral, being like "oral wouldn't be fun for us", nobody ever mentioned penetration before now. Where do I find lesbians like this? Is strap-on sex just not popular anymore?
>>
>>16515397
>Where do I find lesbians like this?
On the internet.
>>
File: 1491876605901.jpg (70 KB, 499x460)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>16515138
consider the gamut of individuals that may want to fuck you:
-cis lesbians
-trans lesbians
-straight men
-straight transmen

other than other trans lesbians, you have the most relatability with straight transmen.
you've both experienced being trans, you've both been circumstantially homosexual or perceived as such at different times, and you both like pussy.
are you going to fuck or date transmen now? why not?
that's why most cis lesbians don't want to fuck you, either
>>
>>16515612
Anon you're conversing with a retard.
>>
File: 1594965034051.png (14 KB, 121x124)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>16512136
>"Egoists"
>Bigotry
Okay, you're absolutely spooked. Egoism is, itself, just a label. It is not a group I must cower under, for no true groups exist. Even a Union of Egoists is not above me, for I am above it. I fear not being "hated by egoists" for I am just hated by Individuals.
And not all transexuals have mutilated dicks. Maybe if I liked dick, I could enjoy the ones with pristine penis, but I do not. I do not like penis. So shut the fuck up about your totalitarian demand for me to like penis
>>
>>16513881
I don't owe you an explanation, if you actually read my post to completion you would see I said that. That's my whole fucking point. You are not entitled to date someone or even be friends with them. I don't have to explain why when the answer is no, it's just no. What the hell is wrong with you?

Managed to reply to the wrong post, this thread got long
>>
>>16515163
>so even if that justification is that they don't think you're a real woman there is literally N O T H I N G you can do about it

Yeah, and you can't do anything about me fucking cis women who don't know I'm trans, so I guess we both won in a sense?
>>
>>16515862
>I don't owe you an explanation

Then quit posting, genius. Do you get off on being mad?
>>
Do all trans women behave just like cis women do?

Does passing means the behavior of trans women and cis women is indistinguishable?
>>
>>16516027
>I'm the one that's mad
Lol.
>>
File: 1340754281889.jpg (25 KB, 211x251)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>16516014
>you can't do anything about me fucking cis women
really? because y'all make it sound like I don't have to
>>
>>16516131
>comes back after hours to respond to a (you)
>"That's my whole fucking point."
>"What the hell is wrong with you?"
>"I'm not mad"
>>
>>16516162
coping
>>
>>16516170
People have other things to do besides trawl the gay tranny board. Well, people other than you I guess. If you think you coming at me aggro demanding I explain it the way you want didn't reek of angry incel entitlement but me saying fuck and hell is peak angry response, you have your answer for why you and women do not understand each other.
>>
>>16516232
I'm not even the person you were arguing with, I just scrolled by and saw you repying to an hours old post to angrily tell them that you're not mad lmao if I were you I'd be real glad right now this board is anonymous.
>>
>>16516262
Whatever you say.
>>
File: laughing tears.png (6 KB, 390x470)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>16516299
Okay, you've done it now, I'm screenshotting this.
>>
>>16511665
They don't see us as women.
TERFs hate men and see transwomen as men and transmen as women.
>>
>>16511665
most lesbians hate us trans girls, only some of them are nice i'm straight so i don't worry about dating them but they're mean to me sometimes...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.