[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: pregnancy-scan.jpg (87 KB, 637x423)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
If you some how found out your unborn child was transgender would it be wrong to abort it?
>>
>>16507794
All fetuses should be aborted. So no.
>>
>>16507794
it would be wrong to not abort and subject a child to this hell
>>
>>16507794
Yes.
Unless mtf in which case would groom her to take dick by every guy in town.
also by a ton of sounding kits
>>
>>16507794
Not at all, tranny life sucks.
But if you're an asshole and don't abort it you should raise it knowing they're trans.
>>
>>16507794
If it's still safe to abort, then yes.
>>
No, destroy it before you lose the chance. What are you waiting for?
>>
No, all abortion and infanticide until age 6 is justified. Either way, all humans should be sterilized so it's a moot point
>>
>>16507794
Only if you lived in niggerland where they'd inevitably be raped and immolated while that witch doctor lady that Trump brought to the White House leads the cheering villagers in a throaty hymn about their chimp gods.
>>
So I guess the consensus is that even trannies would rather not exist? Figures.
>>
>>16509884
Everyone here would rather not exist. Where do you think you are?
We have as many words for suicide on this site as eskimos have for snow.
>>16507794
Nah. Children aren't people until age 8.
>>
>>16507794
All abortion is wrong, anybody who aborts a baby should be strapped down and stripped of flesh, chunk by chunk, by surgical forceps. It is the fate you’d subject someone else to, so you deserve same
>>
Yes. Gay little nigga needs to die. It was already bad enough for me, I wouldn't want that pain on my descendants.
>>
>>16510370
Because being trans is so much worse than dying wnd never expiriencing anything, go fuck yourself
>>
>>16510309
You disgust me. You are weak, life unworthly of life, euthanize yourself instead of whining about how terrible life is
>>
>>16510309
lmao i never thought about the sheer number of euphemisms for suicide we use on this board
>>
>>16510309
I want to exist, you stupid fuck, I like shlicking to the lewd posts and laughing at the losers, go fuck yourself
>>
Listen here you fucking whiners, being trans sucks, get over it, be grateful for your existence or kindly blow your brains out and make room for people more grateful to exist
>>
>>16507794
no
>>
Questioning or being against the creation of new life is a completely different concept than choosing to respect or disrespect life that already exists. This is not hard. Why don't you live up to your own words and go euthanize some kittens? Oh, you won't, because you don't have a coherent worldview, just reactions and fee-fees. Standard breeder thinking.
>>16510510
This is not the tone of a happy and grateful person. Cope harder.
>>
>>16510747
I dont know what your really talking about but people euthanize cats all the time.
>>
>>16510747
You idiot, a baby growing inside a woman already exists. You lack object permanence, like somehow a new person just pops into existence the moment they slide a sufficient amount down the birth canal. Neck yourself retard
>>
>>16510510
Seethe
Existing and then dying is not the same as never existing to begin with
>>
>>16510980
Imbecile, if the baby didn’t exist you wouldn’t have to abort them would you? Retard
>>
>>16507794
Didn't realize yall were so antinatalist but also not really surprised
>>
>>16511000
Not me! These people are weak, they cry because they think their life is so fucking hard and to get back at life they try to steal a chance at it from others; fucking disgusting!
>>
is being transgender a choice or purely determined by genetics and environmental factors?
>>
>>16511020
Its a choice! Choose to live as a girl or a man, with all that comes with it! Why someone might make one choice or another is biological, environmental and social, but utimately a choice!
>>
>>16511015
Say a prayer for the billions of people you denied the chance at life
>>
>>16511015
>>16511039
yo are u ok?
>>
>>16511046
You are talking out of your rear end, please remove your head then talk! What lives are you speaking of?!?! Remove your head from ass so we can understand you!
>>
>>16511050
Yes, I am alive and vibrant! More so than any of these filthy rotting corpses. It is only because I am so ok that I can speak so freely!
>>
>>16511056
He means the other sperm cells.
Let's face it, the best part of you dried up on your mother's thighs.
>>
>>16510380
Shut up crackkka xd
>>
>>16511101
You moron! Half a genetic code in a cell incapable of forming a human does not a life make. The best part ?!? You retard, it was never a part of me to begin with!
>>
>>16511101
I would say likewise, but the fact is it was the winner sperm who was fucked up in your case! Or maybe the egg! Doesn’t matter
>>
i wouldnt

half the reason trans people end up killing themselves is cause no one supports them generally

not gonna be part of that problem
>>
>>16511192
You are a good person, one of the few on this god forsaken board. Godspeed to you
>>
>>16511101
>>16511189
Actually, probably both, you mongoloid!
>>
>>16511101
Do not mistake me! Mongoloid and retard that you are, I still believe you deserved a chance! Whether or not you are a waste of biomass and air is besides the point!
>>
>>16510510
No.
>>
>>16507794
why would you want to? if you know 100% for sure, just help them transition young. They'll basically be cis then, plus an interesting backstory
>>
>>16511670
You are also a good person! Let the trans unborn babies live, work on improving their lives in instead of taking them away! Abortion is lazy and evil, making the world better is hard and worth it!
>>
>>16511670
Why waste time on a tranny when you can have a normal cis child? The kid still has to have the thought on their mind that they're a tranny.
>>
>>16507794
OFC. No one wants to deal with a tranny kid.
>>
>>16507794
Why not? If I want grandkids I can just make another one
>>
It's imperative that you abort the fetus. You're subjecting a future human to torture and you're wasting resources on a tranny. Look at the people on this board, you're doing the future tranny a favor.
>>
>>16507794
It would be wrong if you didn't also sterilize yourself, as it's YOUR genetics at fault.
>>
>>16514063
Trannies come from rich and successful parents all the time. It's a human glitch and can affect anyone. Just like a fatal car accident.
>>
>>16507794
No, I don't think it'd be wrong to spare someone from the absolute misery this kind of life brings you.
>>
>>16509729
age 6 is a little late. try like 2

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.