[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I'm still getting over my breakup with my girlfriend. She was also trans but a lesbian and honestly kind of a bitch to me the whole time we were together. The third girl in a row (second trans girl) I've dated and I'm just sick of drama honestly.

Can I get advice on how to pick up boys? I've never actually dated one despite knowing I'm bi for longer than I knew I was a girl.

I just want to get a cute boy to carry me bridal style and treat me like a princess is that so wrong?
>>
here come join /stg/ straight trans discord

https://dis cord.g g/JtkGcT
>>
>>16142611
Bi girls are welcome?
>>
>>16142662
yes

no transbians
>>
also

>>16137526
>>
>>16142611
Can I join? I'm straight >.<
>>
>>16142548
you are a meta attracted transbian
my advice? don't date guys you will never like or love one like you did with your ex's
>>
>>16142611
ALL ANDROPHILES WELCOME

>>16137526
>>
>>16142808
>>16142839
"bi" transwomen are de facto not androphiles
>>
>>16142848
IGNORE THIS POSTER

BI GIRLS ARE VALID
>>
>>16142548
Just be attractive and mentally stable

Its impossible i know
>>
>>16142868
>ignore facts
bi cis girls are valid
transwomen are not bi or straight as meta attraction does not constitute legitmate anrophilia
there is a reason all transwomen,even the straight ones end up in ltrs with other women but never with men
>>
>>16142889
that's demonstrably false
>>
>>16142913
It really isn't. In the year 2020 there are no more androphilic transwomen. Men should know better than to fall for politically driven subversions and accept transwomen into their dating pools.
>>
>>16142936
I'm an androphilic trans woman
>>
>>16142991
you are a meta attracted transbian either fooling yourself or the people you want to use for validation and toss aside
perhaps even both
>>
>>16143012
There are lots of straight trans girls here...
>>
>>16143078
meta attraction does not make them straight
or you
you are all transbians with meta attraction nothing more
now it is only a matter of helping other men understand this
>>
>>16143086
What is meta attraction?
>>
>>16143299
I keep seeing this shit and hearing people say it, but idk wtf they're even talking about. Even after they explain it it's like... m8?
>>
>>16142611
dead link
>>
>>16142889
i could never date a woman, and im in a ltr with a man so youre just wrong lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.