[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>>
>>16141350
Based... Hondunker?
>>
>>16141350
kys nigger
>>
Let's not!
>>
>>16141425

Come out the protests and back us up. Then when the time comes, we'll back you up when you're in need of our support.
>>
>>16141573
Fuck the zoomer sheltered shits on this board, drop a cashapp/donation link so I can hit you up
>>
File: images.jfif.jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>16141573
>implying niggers are capable of caring about anyone other than themselves
>>
File: invoke-prejudice.png (2.1 MB, 745x1040)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>>16141350
Go become a statistic somewhere else.
>>
>>16141383
>>16141425
>>16141639
>>16142073

Listen. We're in this together.

United, we stand.
Divided, we fall.
>>
>>16141350
Mmm, I'm Asian, I'm good, thanks. Could you also stop killing/assaulting legbutts, including black ones, while you're at it? I've seen your stats, oof...
>>
>>16141350
Your movement is fake. You cherry pick which black lives you care about. You don't care when black officers die. You don't care about blacks killing each other. You don't care about the fact that blacks killing each other in a weekend exceeds the total number of blacks killed by unarmed officers per year. You have the media, the politicians, and the big corporations on your side and act like you are the oppressed ones, when the reality you are the privileged ruling class. You are cry bullies. If you actually gave a shit about anyone, you would have been there for the lockdown protests, but instead you didn't because you don't actually care about people being illegally imprisoned.
>>
>>16142430
>You don't care when black officers die.

How often do black cops die in the line of duty?

>>16142430
>You don't care about blacks killing each other.

Numerous activists, black churches, and civil rights leaders speak out against gang/gun violence in African American communities. Even rappers during g the golden age of hip hop have repeatedly released songs about the issue bringing it to the forefront of the black zeitgeist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_the_Violence_Movement

>lockdown protests

It's a pandemic. If you're not an essential worker, stay your ass in the house. Stop being selfish and potentially spreading a virus to someone that can be fatal because "Da guberment can't tell me what to do!".
>>
BLM DONATIONS GO TO THE DNC
BLM IS NOT A GRASS ROOTS MOVEMENT
BLM DONATIONS GO TO ACTBLUE THEN DIRECTLY TO DNC
DO NOT SUPPORT BLM
>>
>>16141350
no
>>16141573
black people are the most racist, homophobic, antisemitic, immoral group in the united states
>>
>>16141350
>>
>>16141350
>blm
Sorry I'm not communist. Pass.
>>
>>16144025
you wouldn't support the protests if you were a communist anyways
>>
>>16143985
The media that are backing you up don’t care about David Dorn’s death over some TV
>>
>>16144207
Black Lives Matter! Unless the black life belongs to a police officer or someone who isn’t a drug addled criminal
>>
>>16141350
No fuck off I don't want AIDS
>>
File: 1550240539687.jpg (50 KB, 776x476)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>16142430
>niggers literally being enslaved on africa by muslims on this precise moment while niggers in america use their 3k iphone to complain about being oppressed while shouting BLM
>>
No, I like white people having power.
>>
>>16143985
>speak out
And what have they done about it? Oh yes, nothing. But it's alright, I'm sure another nigger will get killed after being high on fentanyl and assaulting a police officer, so you can have your protests again and destroy even more black owned business.
>>
>>16144003
>black people are the most racist, homophobic, antisemitic, immoral group in the united states

Oh, I'm sorry. I must have forgot. It was the blacks who:

1) Committed genocide against the Native Americans.
2) Enslaved an entire race of people, used them for hundreds of years as free labor, denied them equal rights once finally freed, and subjugated them with an unfair justice system that still to this day treats them as second class citizens.
3) Nuked Japan, twice.
4) Started the Iraq War under false pretenses, which then led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians.
5) Criminalized drug addicts with the "War on Drugs", which has ruined countless lives.
6) Keep bailing out Wall Street and the corporations every time there's a financial crisis, while doing nothing to help the people.
7) Entice young kids to join the military, and potentially get their legs, with money for college because they made college so expensive, it's either take out a loan or invade a foreign land and kill brown people for Uncle Sam, if you want to pay for college.
8) Created the Affordable Housing Crisis.

I forgot. It was the blacks who did those things and keep doing things like them.
>>
>>16145011
1. Genocide bad, fair enough but genocide is in human nature and not exclusive to any group
2. Slavery was made possible by African tribes selling prisoners, again slavery bad but it wasn't only whitey
3.Historian so I know what I'm talking about here, nuking Japan actually prevented even more Japanese deaths. Can elaborate if anyone cares
4. Iraq war bad but so are dictators, also can't blame entire conflict on whitey
5. Drugs are bad, both users and dealers. Though I'll concede the war on drugs went poorly.
6. Corporations keep people employed and having your entire economy collapse doesn't benefit anyone.
7. Seems like a fair deal though college should be affordable
8. Not Murican so I know nothing about that
>>
>>16144001
Thank you! People need to understand that shit. It's all a fucking scheme.
>>
>>16145011
Dickhead. Look, that's not white people, that's the fucking government, it doesn't matter what color the people in charge are, they're going go make greedy/selfish decisions. Half of that was over 1 or 2 centuries ago anyway.
>>
>>16141350
You stole our fucking month and stained our flag black and brown. I'm 100% racist now.
>>
>>16141350
?
>>
File: 1592237824644.png (3.02 MB, 960x1340)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>>16142073
>not posting the better version
Here, lemme fix it for ya
>>
>>16143985
>It's a pandemic. If you're not an essential worker, stay your ass in the house. Stop being selfish and potentially spreading a virus to someone that can be fatal because "Da guberment can't tell me what to do!".
Mmmmmm, i wonder if the recent spread of the whuan plague is because BLM protests happened just in the middle of the pandemic
>>
>>16145011
>lemme list a bunch of past shit, maybe they'll feel guilty and ignore that niggers are homophobic and burning gays in the current year
>>
>>16141350
i dont want to side with whites at all. i do not care for them espically the trannies.
It should lgb from now on.
>>
>>16145011
Not sure how you didnt pick up on this from history, but the strong kill the weak. If Africa had similar knowledge/technology they would have done the same things. To live is to take.
>>
>>16147395
The bit about Japan as well as the vague slavery argument would indicate that they don’t know all that much about history desu
>>
>>16141350
why do i want to support a group of people who want me beat and dead? fuck niggers lol
>>
>>16141573
>Then when the time comes, we'll back you up when you're in need of our support.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>16145011
There is literally nothing wrong with anything you posted you dumb Redditor go back holy shit.
>>
Theese Niggas gay lol
>>
>>16141350
I dont mind LGBT but don't try to combine being black with it. Black people are the most likely group to be violent towards LGBT the numbers dont lie FUCK you, FUCK commies.
>>
>>16145011
I refuse to be guilty of crimes I did not commit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Z1fbLbEN8
>>
>>16141381
Clearly it's willow
>>
>Gay People Are Being Murdered in Chechnya. Why Aren’t We Talking About It?

>In 2017, reports started circulating about the murders. There was torture, too. Violent extortion. Threats. People were “disappeared.” It was a gay purge. And it still is.

>In the Russian republic of Chechnya, the gay community has been hunted. Read that word, and digest what it means. They have been hunted—and killed—for years.

>Ramzan Kadyrov, the petulant MMA fighter turned Chechen leader, has vowed to “cleanse the blood” of his republic, forcibly eradicating the LGBT+ population. It is a humanitarian crisis that, despite the siren sounding three years ago in a flurry of investigative news pieces, has been essentially ignored by the Western world, even as the body count continues to climb.

-From The Daily Beast

===

It's not the blacks doing this.
>>
>>16148414
>What about Chechnya?
Whataboutism is a fallacy but I shall indulge as well. What about all the countries in Africa where homosexuality is illegal? Or is that somehow also the fault of whites?
>>
File: aaf (1).png (183 KB, 771x804)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>16148590
>What about all the countries in Africa where homosexuality is illegal? Or is that somehow also the fault of whites?
wow you're really starting to get it!! african homophobia is mostly imported as a result of colonialism; before westerners came and fucked everything up lgbt people weren't anywhere near as demonised. it literally became illegal as a result of colonialism, this is literally just facts
https://www.stonewall.org.uk/about-us/news/african-sexuality-and-legacy-imported-homophobia

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.