[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

ime gonna fuckimg kill myself,
>>
>>16127543
Boymoding shows feminizing yourself matters to you beyond merely presenting as a woman. So, AGP.
>>
depends on if you're a hatchan bdd boymoder or an actual boymoder
>>
AGP, HSTS don't boymode as they typically have passing femboy genetics if not they don't transition and become rare crossdressing gays like draq queens for example.
>>
hsts don't boymode because they have zero social anxiety or confidence issues and have been girlmoding and crossdressing their whole lives as second nature
>>
>>16127770
actually hsts have huge self-esteem issues and social anxiety, but that is their dysphoria from being treated like fags and reason why they seek transition. they can't choose to present as hetero cis males because that makes their dysphoria even more distressing.

agps have body dysphoria instead of social dysphoria, so they can easily just boymode without problems.
>>
Boymoders are meta attracted and fetishize the idea of feminizing themselves enough to be attractive to straight men in spite of their male presentation. All the boymoders who post about "boy removal" and getting "found out" are evidence of that. Especially when you consider getting found out is almost always a consequence of intentionally straddling the line of socially acceptable gender norms at all times; the boymoders actively pursue being outted in order to fulfill their fetish
>>
>>16127915
agps/boymoders do still have social dysphoria, they're just able to repress it because they're usually socially anxious introverts and are always looking for more ways to push girlmoding back until they think they'll be 'more ready', or wishing for some dashing prince to force them to girlmode and fuck the boy out of them so they can overcome their anxiety to help treat their social dysphoria
I'm not sure those are very hsts things to do or feel, they're usually much more extraverted
maybe the transbian types would have different underlying motivations though
>>
>>16127915
>agps have body dysphoria instead of social dysphoria, so they can easily just boymode without problems.

Lol I mean idk, I'm gynephilic but I never could have "boymoded", I feel like that's a relatively recent phenomenon
>>
>>16127992

I think it's due to transition only very recently becoming more widely available to more people who might've repressed or hesitated for decades beforehand, and they're still very scared sorts of people
>>
>>16127992
Why do you support the skidmarking of the LGBT flag?
>>
>>16128066
How would u do it
>>
>>16128015
I am so disconnected from Twitter that I don't even really know much about that, except that it's a response to the George Floyd riots, in general I think it has use in specific contexts to signify solidarity and the reality of intersectional oppression, but I don't think it should replace or supersede the "original" pride flag so idk.

I don't really care that much, in that other thread I don't think it was ridiculous for me to "defend" a black drag queen who literally co-founded STAR and devoted her whole life to LGBT activism, from a bunch of channers in the year 2020 lol. I just care that she's a real one and it seemed like people didn't want her to be celebrated despite that, I don't care if it's Marsha, Sylvia, Andy Warhol, Venus Xtravaganza, if they're a real one and someone turns up their nose at the prospect of celebrating them just because of modern-day idpol bullshit, I'm gonna call it out
>>
>>16128120
>it's a response to the George Floyd riots, in general I think it has use in specific contexts to signify solidarity and the reality of intersectional oppression
Police killing POCs is a good thing because it makes liberals seethe.
>>
>>16127948
>>16127744
>>16127770
>>16127915
Wtf kinda crazy meta bullshit headcannon *pee* *pee* am I reading rn.

Isn't it like, if you can't completely pass as a woman that's why you boy mode till you can.. isn't that a good non delusional thing? and that would have nothing to do with agp(getting turned on by being feminine) or hsts whatever made up shit that is?
>>
Srsly you guys say Twitter etc is cancer but the ago hsts and all this quantifying if you're a fetishist or "anrealgrill" shit is crazy and I cannot tell if you're memeing or not.
If you were born a man and transition you're a fucking tranny. If you spend all your time being a dirt disgusting sex crazed fetishist youre gross.. and if you don't pass and you try to force ppl to use your pronouns you're lame and delusional
>>
>>16129723
the meme is that hsts are already perfectly beautiful and passing from the getgo and dont need to boymode
>>
>>16127563
so hsts just want to be women and agps just want to be... women? what's the distinction and who the fuck cares/
>>
>>16127543
Leave boymoders alone. Hsts is a made up term created by a fag repressor that preys on trans women.
>>
File: 91Owx6hFs7L._SY500_.jpg (68 KB, 500x500)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>16127604
so passing = ur good
not passing = fetish
>>
>>16129837
Hsts can never be ugly according to it too
>>
>>16129891
Based
>>
>>16128120
Based barbie doll bimbo
>>
>>16129792
Basado
>>
File: buuuuuu.jpg (79 KB, 768x1024)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>16127543
This is the first year of my life i genuinely don't want to kill myself. Nothing has really changed in my life. I didn't get a new friend or a gf. Or a new job. I just hate myself a bit less. Only some days are bad for me but I'm just angry then I'm still not suicidal.

I don't like how I look but I accept I look as good as I can hope to achieve I guess. The more okay you are with yourself the less you'll want to die.

so basically bitch. suck it up and stop boymodding and start living your life. yup its gonna be hard but you will eventually stop hating every waking second. trust me. even if you are an ugly as hon like me. At least they dont treat me like a man anymore. I hate being a male. Males are fine but i dont want to be one fuck reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Can you all actually read fucking Blanchard?
Literally only 600 pages maximum of reading and you've read the entire corpus of Blanchards typology but you're all morons and just want to go 'lmao am I HSTS gurls <3'
>>
>>16127543
The rules of this dichotomy are more complicated than a game of fucking yugioh
>>
>>16129890
AGPs want to be women. HSTS want to pass.
>>
>>16129907
i thought this was the accepted viewpoint of /tttt/
>>
>>16129907
>>16130304
You can pass and be AGP. 15-chan for instance >>16128120 and several other tripfags.
>>
>>16130013
they're literally just placeholders for good tranny and bad tranny, any thread about Blanchard typology has like 30 anons with contradictory understandings of what agp and hsts mean
>>
>>16130647
You mean anons who have never read Blanchard, yes I agree.
I wish we could go back 3 years ago when the level of blanchard discourse was actually respectable and the people who were talking about the typology had actually read his studies.
>>
>>16130690
i wish we could go to a time when i don't have to hear about this dude's horrifically out of date framework again. talking about hsts and agp might as well be taking about humours in terms of how accurate it is
>>
>>16129987
Can't get over the anxiety :/

how do people treat you? It scares me thinking that I'll just get treated like I'm dirt or a freak or idk
>>
>>16130721
Blanchard has been a part of this boards culture since the very beginning anon.
>>
>>16130824
i remember people calling each other agp on fucking /cd/ over ten years ago
>>
why do my fucking worst threads always get the attention
>>
Boymoding is very AGP. You can go "hurr pretty = hsts, ugly = agp" but all you're doing is trying to derail the conversation. Ever notice that HSTS don't argue about the typology or try to blur definitions? It's literally the Chad Brazilian tranny meme in action. Both can be pretty. Both can be ugly. That has nothing to do with behavior, which is what boymoding is about. It's a behavior. Why engage in that behavior?

Embarrassment. Shame. From the boymoder's perspective, wanting to be a woman and undergoing transition is emasculating. A homosexual is unaffected by this line of thinking. They may be mistreated for their affectation, but it is who they are. A homosexual won't change themselves per se; instead they think to themselves, okay, women aren't mistreated for behaving this way, so if people perceive me to be a woman, I can be myself.

Because a homosexual feels no shame in changing their presentation to better align with people's expectations regarding their behavior, to boymode never occurs to them. Why wait? Why suffer longer?
>>
>>16130690
What changed?

>>16130832
What did they mean by it though?
>>
>>16129987
get bangs, take better care of your hair, increase dose, get better fashion sense, start skincare (moisturizer, tretinoin, sunscreen, good face washing)

done and you shouldn't be that hon looking, maybe even pass
>>
>>16131094
they used it to say I couldn't be trans since I was agp
>>
>>16131112
so someone saying that Blanchard discourse used to be more educated was deeply wrong
>>
>>16131158
well this was a decade ago and on a different board
>>
>>16131112
>>16131158
It means whatever >>16130690 says about /lgbt/ today, it's better than /cd/ was.
>>
>>16127543
Boymoding is just a symptom of autism.
>>
>>16127543 (OP)
AGP.

Blanchard's HSTS type doesn't seem too fond of the idea of boymoding, if they can't pass they live as flamboyant gays who present feminine instead of female. Being able to freely express their femininity is very important for an HSTS, they would rather express a half-assed femininity as flammer gay men than becoming trans women and present like a male (aka boymoding, repressing their femininity).

Some HSTS who are not feminine enough to pass, but not very masculine either, may transition and become what anyone here would call a hon, but here's the thing, they still skip the boymoding part altogether. You can attest this in Latin America or SE Asia, many prostitutes don't pass, but still present female anyway, most MtFs from those places are typically categorized as HSTS.
>>
>>16130930
>wanting to be a woman and undergoing transition is emasculating
wot?
>>
So does that mean boymoding is bad? I just don’t want to be hon
>>
>>16132882
Jesus christ this good tranny, bad tranny nonsense has to stop.

Boymoding is "bad" because you are cowing to social anxiety and internalized self-hatred over presenting as how you want to present. That being said, if the alternative is not transitioning at all then boymoding is fine as long as you don't get stuck doing it. Probably a majority of the trannies on this board are boymoders
>>
>>16132882
Boymoding isn't bad, and if you don't want to be a hon but don't pass then boymode is the right decision. The fact that you're an autogynephile won't change just because you avoid agp things.
>>
>>16130824
doesn't make it any better, just people being retarded for longer
>>
>>16132917
This.

This board has a lot of socially awkward anxious people so I get it but i’ve been was in therapy for years as a teen for panic anxiety disorder. Avoidance of anxiety triggers takes many forms (such as anxiously boymoding because you’re scared of judgements from others) and it tends to build on top of itself and get worse. Also, boymoding is also cutting yourself short from learning from your transition. The type of people that boymode are typically people who aren’t inherently super feminine in behaviour, interests & mannerisms because otherwise “boymoding” ceases to have value because those people have been getting called fags/stared at regardless.

So “girlmoding” is Also your chance to learn how to do these things in a practical setting.
>>
>>16135862
>“boymoding” ceases to have value because those people have been getting called fags/stared at regardless.
realising this is what's going to make me girlmode
>>
>>16135881
Eh that person is retarded, most people wont call someone out like that.
>>
>>16136835
i have definitely been called a fag in public before though
>>
>>16136852
The majority of people wont, unless youre living in russia.
>>
its not real
>>
>>16130212
That would make boymoding more HSTS.
>>
>>16136928
the majority of people aren't going to call me a tranny either, so what's the point in boymoding
>>
>>16130930
really seems like you're conflating sexuality and gender
>>
>>16130930
this post is proof that blanchardposters have never been outside or interacted with real people
>>
File: 1521575273888.png (115 KB, 224x309)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>16130930
absolute retarded take anon lmao

>Boymoding is very AGP. You can go "hurr pretty = hsts, ugly = agp" but all you're doing is trying to derail the conversation. Ever notice that HSTS don't argue about the typology or try to blur definitions? It's literally the Chad Brazilian tranny meme in action. Both can be pretty. Both can be ugly. That has nothing to do with behavior, which is what boymoding is about. It's a behavior. Why engage in that behavior?
This is fair but...

>Embarrassment. Shame. From the boymoder's perspective, wanting to be a woman and undergoing transition is emasculating.
Wrong lmao. It's not an internal sense of shame over emasculization dumb dumb, it's all about social shame. Do you think honestly people are not okay with gays but are okay with trannies anywhere? Certainly not any place in the west lmao, maybe iran I guess.

>A homosexual is unaffected by this line of thinking.
You haven't met many gay guys who grew up in shitty enviorments.

>A homosexual won't change themselves per se; instead they think to themselves, okay, women aren't mistreated for behaving this way, so if people perceive me to be a woman, I can be myself.
That's literally why I'm transitioning, and I boymode because my circumstances aren't at the point where it would be a significant improvement as of yet. It's just having enough of a non-room temp IQ to notice social situations. Plus, really effeminate, girly-looking guys are going to be treated almost opposite in terms of acceptance of certain behaviours to how a girlmoding but unpassing mtf is going to be. I know that sounds weird but that's unironically the world we live in. Blanchardists read like people who haven't stepped outside since 1980 and form their theories about the world from primarily their own thoughts.

>Because a homosexual feels no shame in changing their presentation to better align with people's expectations regarding their behavior, to boymode never occurs to them.
lmaooo.....
>>
>>16132795
>Being able to freely express their femininity is very important for an HSTS, they would rather express a half-assed femininity as flammer gay men than becoming trans women and present like a male (aka boymoding, repressing their femininity).
This is dumb. It's like saying if someone can't get a degree immediately they wouldn't go to college at all. Like, I can express a half-assed feminity as a gay *while* boymoding just fine. If I never thought I'd ever pass then I wouldn't have started boymoding, but there's nothing I couldn't have socially without boymoding than I can have while boymoding, except for some fashion choices I guess. Plus it means I can eventually hope to fully transition and have the whole shabang after a bit once I get ffs and stuff.
>>
>>16138180
But these girlmoders and blanchard posters want you to be a hon so they can laugh at you in their smug sense of superiority. It also makes them feel like theyre fighting the good fight and helping boymoders come out as their true self . They think we all have to dress stereotypicaly like a girl to be happy.
>>
>>16130930
>It's literally the Chad Brazilian tranny meme in action
tfw ugly brazilian boymoder
>>
>>16127543
I dont understand these terms
please explain to me what the fuck is AGP, boymoding and HST
>>
>>16139869
AGP = transition for personal reasons, including fetishes
HSTS = homosexual transexual, so transitioning because you're already gay and it's what society wants

boymoding is a trans girl who presents as male for a variety of reasons
>>
>>16139941
thanks for explaining this to me
>>
>>16139966
remember that nobody uses these terms outside of 4chan because they are retarded, but on 4chan we need to refer to it with something so we don't care
>>
>>16138022
Boymoding is about being a woman, even when others can't see it. Presenting male isn't about passing as female.
>>
>>16138180
>It's like saying if someone can't get a degree immediately they wouldn't go to college at all.
Think of HSTS and AGP as gong to college for the sake of the degree vs just wanting to study the subject because it's what you want to learn even if you won't get the degree.
>>
>>16142337
Huh? Being a woman even when others can't see it? What are you talking about? Boymoding is about a temporary stop gap to maximize societal acceptance before a future ability to girlmode and pass.

>>16142491
I guess, but I still don't really get it. What's the point of transitioning if you don't pass? The point is to pass, boymoding is just something some of us have to do in chasing that along the way...
>>
>>16143026
>Huh? Being a woman even when others can't see it?
As in, feminizing your body even without presenting female. Ofc AGPs want to pass too.
>>
>>16138581

>BDD insecurity poster

>if you’re a “hon” in girlmode you’re also a hon in boymode? Difference is people can’t tell you’re trans so you feel safe.
>>
>>16138581
>But these girlmoders and blanchard posters want you to be a hon so they can laugh at you in their smug sense of superiority.
I'm a Blanchardian and I fully support trans girls who boymode. I don't know what you're talking about or where you're getting these ideas.
>>
>>16135862
>The type of people that boymode are typically people who aren’t inherently super feminine in behaviour, interests & mannerisms
This logic only make sense in areas where being gay is just vilified as being trans, I’m not going to get any hate for being a flammer in Canada but being a hon will still get me a lot of hate
>>
>>16145158
Even in liberal nations/cities, there's still stigma growing up from peers and family especially against being gay. We can see this in personal experiences posted by LGBT folks, as well as HSTS narratives.
>>
>>16145212
But it’s about lack of acceptance relative to being a hon, if it’s the same or worse I could imagine skipping the boymode option but in liberal cities that probably won’t be the case
>>
>>16145029
Clearly not from people like you
>>
>>16145234
I'm sorry, you're right. Whether being visibly gay is accepted or not, it's basically universal that being visibly trans will get worse treatment.
>>
>>16145418
I didn’t say it was universal just that there’s definitely places where gay is ok and trans is bads
>>
>>16145425
I know you didn't, but honestly I can't think of a place where being visibly trans would be more accepted. Outside of things like trans support groups or a trans-inclusive feminist group or something like that.
>>
>>16140017
None of those terms originated on 4chan though.
>>
Could you all stop with these retarded threads.

There's nothing wrong with AGP or HSTS.

And these terms are glorified. They're used to deride and shame trans people, and they create divisiveness between trans people who are insecure. Creating a light skin vs dark skin type battle between people who self identify ad AGP and HSTS.

Everyone, including cis people, are weird and different to some degree. Cis people do all the same things that people say are AGP.

Stop.
>>
>>16148662
>Cis people do all the same things that people say are AGP.
Not all AGP things but some sure. So?
>>
>>16148662
Based
>>
>>16148926
Explain what you mean by not all
>>
>>16149305
Cis people don't generally masturbate to fantasies of being women.
>>
>>16146514
I know. it's just that only 4chan is dumb enough to adopt it. but whatever, it works for the discussions.
>>
>>16149516
A lot do
>>
>>16149759
What terms would you use then? For boymoder, HSTS and AGP.

>>16149766
Lots of trans girls grow up thinking that every boy wishes he was a girl. But they don't.
>>
>>16149883
I would just call them transgender.

Also, I wouldn't call that an AGP or HSTS trait of thinking every boy wishes he was a girl.

I would just call that a trait of being transgender.
>>
>>16128120
Based.
>>
>>16129987
You mostly just look like a nerd, try following the advice of that other anone and you'll b pretty, too. You're already kinda cute if I may say so myself
>>
>>16150397
>I would just call them transgender.
Then how is an HSTS or AGP transgirl going to talk about her own type compared to the other type?

It's an AGP trait of thinking. That nuance is lost when AGP and HSTS experiences are blended together for the sake of erasing both groups.
>>
I have never heard of any of these terms before coming to this board today. I honestly regret googling them. Reading the wiki for Blanchard actually made me feel physical disgust.

I don't even know which one of them led me to r/transmaxxing but I took a look at their manifesto and it is literally the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

Do other people actually see us like this?
>>
>>16152140
Look him up on twitter instead of trusting the wiki summary.

>it is literally the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.
In what way? Important to note that it's not Blanchardian

Btw, how can you live years of your life as a tranny without knowing about AGP?
>>
>>16152253
I'm only just about to start on hormones and decided to take a closer look at this board for the first time.

I've heard the term Autogynephilia but never thought about it much since I don't relate. I never heard that some people think there are only those two categories.

Then the r/Transmaxxing place doesn't look even close to AGP or HSTS. That place looks like its trying to convert incels into transitioning because they hate women and themselves so why not both.

What the fuck happened to people transitioning because it feels right to them. Do we have to all be predatory gays or pervs? That's the impression I'm kinda getting from this shit
>>
>>16152447
>What the fuck happened to people transitioning because it feels right to them.
That is why AGPs transition. AGPs aren't perverts.

>That place looks like its trying to convert incels into transitioning because they hate women and themselves so why not both.
That's what they think they are but in reality they're probably just trannies (AGPs) dealing with it in a weird way, and any incel they convince will also have been a trans (AGP) egg.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.