[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1671396487246520.png (38 KB, 678x525)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
So according to my sources, the EU is building up for spring offensives (leopards), and the US will build up for fall offensives (abrams) in Ukraine.

So how are those Russian trenches looking like? Are they expanding?
>>
Tanks are obsolete this is all a hoax
>>
>>56899544
When will people finally understand that they are being psyoped into an endless money laundering operation just like the afghan war? They could have sent all the shit right at the beginning, but it is part of the theater to keep the op running. They are always giving enough for Ukraine not to drown, steadily increasing their own participation. They have no interest in peace or actually helping. They also have no interest in supporting Russia by staying out of this. There is so much money in this conflict, they will keep it up for another 20 years. Everyone who thinks this is anything but a get rich scheme for the kleptocrats in different countries including Russia, is a brainlets retard.
>>
>>56899600
quite makes sense to give ukraine some deep strike missles and just let this war be over with than giving them just constantly enough to jossel around the frontlines for 5 years.

Still i dont mind it
>>
>>56899600
Ok vatnik
>>
File: F-16.jpg (50 KB, 800x500)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Apparently the next Ramstein meeting in less than a month will focus on aviation. The Norwegians already tested the waters by introducing the idea of their surplus F-16's, after IFV / Tank taboo broke everyone piled on. How much you want to bet training for fighters, attack aircraft and drones has been quietly underway for a while now...
>>
Leopards aren't real and western media tries to berry this information. I am already calling my local senator.
>>
>>56899600
The money laundering in Afghanistan was in the reconstruction phase, you can reasonably expect the same in Ukraine but we haven’t reached that part yet.
>>
>>56899600
You need to boil the Russian frow slowly, or else it'll realise what's happening.
>>
>>56899600
>west sends everything they have days after the war starts
>by summer ukraine is proficient with those weapons and has 500k freshly trained troops
>fall offensives completely wipe russian invasion 200k force and drives them out
>by 2023 1m ukrainian army at the russian borders
>vatniggers nuke themselves and world into oblivion in vodka induced fear attack

For those monoloids this war is literally their last moment to try and change their inpending doom
It's like putting down a bear caught by a trap, you can't get to close, just stab it with spear until it's gets to tired to defend itself
>>
>>56899579
hoaxes are obsolete this all an embarrassingly failed war
>>
>>56899600
But you see, this time it results in dead Russians. This is amazing if you think about it
>>
>>56899544
Russia only really has Iran left as a credible and relatively (!) capable partner.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.