[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SCS_Freedom.png (77 KB, 256x256)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
What's the tactical advantage of pissing off the fighting age demographic of your country?
https://t.me/moscowtimes_ru/9341
>>
russians don't give a shit when their governemnt kills them
>>
File: 188829900456.jpg (96 KB, 640x760)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Reminder that dutyfags in lore were canonically Russian agents operating (and failing) in the zone, Freedom are the true stalker faction.
>>
>>56165869
Freedom and duty are both retards but at least freedom mans the barrier instead of larping on front of Rostok. Loners are the only true stalker faction.
>>
>>56165847
>killing a bunch of airsoft kiddos
Thats grim, how can /pol/aks support a nation like this? Would you really want to live in a place like Russia?
>>
>>56165869
>liking (((freedom)))
I hate you tourists
>>
>>56165893
/k/ isnt a monolith you dumb nigger, i know freedom was always considered a bit cringe but i always liked them and ive been here since 2009.
>>
>larping in a war zone during a war

Kind of like when some normie gets shot and killed during hunting season not wearing orange
>>
>>56165883
Do you intend to move to Russia?
There's nothing wrong in supporting a shithole thousands of miles away as long as it stays there.
>>
>>56165927
>as long as it stays there.
Well thats the problem isnt it? They are doing the exact opposite of staying there.
>>
>>56165847
where did this happen?
>>
>>56165847
Blinken is a jew
Nuland is a jew
Boris Johnson is a jew
Kolomoisky is a jew
Prigozhin is a jew
Zelensky is a jew
Reznikov is a jew
Klitschko is a jew
Solovyov is a jew
Rotenberg is a jew
Abramovich is a jew
Putin is rumored to be a jew too
Biden is "Catholic" but somehow has a rabbi
Hunter Biden has kids with two jewish women and a big star of David tattoo
This is the most kosher war since 1st century AD
>>
>>56165847
Do r*ssian glowie really?
>>
>>56165953
dare i say, rent free?
its time to stop listening to fash the nation and its time to get a social life anon.
>>
>>56165847
>not even removing the cawadoodie task force 141 patches
does the FSB not know what a search engine is?
>>
>>56165953
Is the jew in the room with us right now?
>>
>>56165939
No?
Ukraine was a vital part of USSR. It was always anti-NATO. Only when usa glowies bought some of their politicians they "suddenly" became pro-EU and pro-NATO. What we watch now is US sponsored civil war. The burgers think that without Russia in the picture China will lose a substantial part of their ambitions (it's actually the opposite, China will become even bolder).
>>
>>56165993
Yes, I'm replying to him in this post
>>
>>56165869
>>56165878
I agree. Loners and freedom get along fine tho. Duty is full of cucks
>>
>>56165993
No, but they listen to us from the other room.
>>
>>56166028
Not only are you a dishonest tourist that came here in during a discord raid, you are also fucking retarded. Just stop posting.
>>
>>56165993
I'm actually jewish so yes I'm in the room with anon
>>
FUCK dude that is so unfortunate to be some hobbyist who loves airsoft and STALKER only to get assassinated in some fucked up predawn raid by the KGB
>>
File: ruin.jpg (711 KB, 1107x1010)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>56166064
It's always funny when an obvious retard calls other people retarded.
>>
>>56165847
>follow the link
>there's no article
What's the tactical advantage of being a faggot OP?
>>
>>56166288
https://www.moscowtimes.io/2022/11/24/telekanal-rossiya-1-vidal-simvol-iz-igri-stalker-na-video-fsb-za-emblemu-ukrainskih-natsionalistov-a26735
I could ask you the same question
>>
>>56165869
Loners are by definition the true stalker faction.
You enter a designated area in search of desired ressources. Originally it was WW2 gear and vehicle parts from former battlefields, after the fall of the Soviet Union it was the guts of deserted cities, factories and villages.

Escape from Tarkov is more of a "stalker" game than stalker since a large part of it is just about looting ruins.
>>
>>56166188
Any retard who thinks that the CIA was able to pull Euromaiden out of a hat by, buying a few politicians and having Victoria Nuland hand out cookies to protesters, ought not throw stones in his glass house. Goddamn, how absolutely powerless in your own life must you feel to think believe that kind of cheesy spy novel bullshit.
>>
File: black lagoon Eda.png (206 KB, 680x1000)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>56166404
> the CIA was able to pull Euromaiden out of a hat
It's their literal job to make things like that "happen". They don't succeed every time, mind you. And even if they do, the result is not always what they expected. It's a risky business.
>>
>>56165893
Cons:
> Too many drugs
> Dude, Weed callsigns
> Semi good terms with Bandits who murder and prey on isolated or wounded Stalkers

Pros:
> Not bootlicking
> Not being hall monitors for the Military for free
> Rifles actual have last round BHO
> Less depressing bases
> All faction suits come with a free copy of the lyrics to 99 Luftbaloons
> Sig 550
> Despite my bias against a lot of harder drugs, marijuana is probably a better coping mechanism than vodka after coming a cunt's hair away from getting mauled to death by a Lovecratian radioactive vampire
>>
>>56165993
Oh fuck, I think I might be a Jew, but they forgot to circumcise me.
>>
>>56166456
Its really fucking sad to know that you really, truly belive that shit. Like those hobos from moscow that really, truly belive that ukraine is run by a nazi-jewish satanic cabal.
By all means, you do you, a lot of people got radicalized by the sheer stupidity of vatnig shilling.
>>
>>56165878
>>56165893
>>56166036
Fucking newfags. Freedom are just a buch of tweaking rapist (see Hip)

Freedom is literally chimp tier and only just above bandit
>>
>>56165869
Duty were former soldiers that got fucked up by the Zone and want to destroy it for the betterment of mankind, you dumb fuck. I hate Russians, but Duty is actually good for once.
>>
>>56166489
lorewise vodka works against radiation damage, while weed helps against psi damage, which Freedom guys have to deal with a lot
>>
>>56166537
and yet they manage to hold off both monolith AND duty
>>
>>56166534
"Belief" is for retards like (you) to have something to jerk to. People like me just follow the money - that usually tells you all you need to know.
>>
>>56165869
>Reminder that dutyfags in lore were canonically Russian agents operating (and failing) in the zone
No they weren't. Duty were former Red Army soldiers which means they're from all over the USSR, not just Russia.
>>
>>56166537
>rapist (see Hip)
Hip was Last Day fan fiction, same as Anamoly. If we're counting mods as canon, then their's plenty of Loners hinting at Dury being absolute assholes to people when enough of them are around.

I'm not telling you Freedom doesn't have shitty degenerates, just like Duty has the wannabe cops who beat the shit out of Loners for not respecting their authoritai. The running trend in Stalker is that every faction has it's shit bags.
>>
>>56166589
This kind of shit has gotten to the point where I don't know if the poster is shit at trolling or genuinely retarded.
>>
File: no fun zone.jpg (278 KB, 1920x951)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>56165847
First redditors and now larpers. Vatniks really hate fun, don't they?
>>
>>56165847
>On Wednesday, November 23, federal media reported that the FSB had eliminated three Ukrainian saboteurs. According to the intelligence services, they were preparing to attack energy facilities in the border Voronezh.
>Correspondents of The Moscow Times found two killed in social networks, it turned out that both were from Voronezh, airsoft players, participants in role-playing games on the subject of the STALKER computer game.
>The name of one of those killed is Vladimir Kotovsky. It is known about another that he bore the pseudonym Stalker Phosgene. Both were fans of the game STALKER. The clothes in the photographs of the man with the nickname Stalker Phosgen also match the clothes on the person killed in the FSB video. One of The Moscow Times sources also showed an ad on social networks for the sale of an airsoft rifle by Stalker Phosgene.
>In the FSB video of the inspection of the premises of the alleged saboteurs, a notebook with the inscription "accounting for the personnel of the Svoboda group" is visible, as well as a banner with an emblem in the form of a green wolf's head in profile and the inscription "Will". This emblem belongs to the group "Freedom" from STALKER, interlocutors from the community of players told the correspondent.
>In the Vesti program on the Rossiya-1 TV channel, the dead were called Ukrainian terrorists, and the Svoboda banner from a computer game was covered up, calling it the symbol of the Ukrainian Volya party, founded by the "civilian sector of Euromaidan." "Flag of the far-right nationalist party Volia. The ultra-right banners on the Kiev Maidan had such banners ... Who was their customer is clear, and so, "Vesti correspondent Alexander Revunov said.
wtf?!?
>>
>>56166626
See >>56166188
And we have made one full circle. Congratulations!
>>
>>56166028
its funny how if someone suddenly decides ' you know what, I actually would rather not live in a russian controlled shithole' you're automatically a 'NATO glowie'. Russia just has a serious crabs in a bucket mentality, doesn't it?
>>
>>56165847
So were they actually attempting sabotage, or did the FSB fuck up and mistake the Freedom patches for some foreign military/paramilitary group?
>>
>>56166456
Over a hundred thousand people were demonstrating. There's no way that was "inorganic" or whatever you want to call it. Remember that you had Yanukovych, a man already embattled in eastern and central Ukraine due to his policy of "donbassization" (IE giving all the government jobs with access to graft to people from Donetsk, and pressuring businesses in the west and central ukraine to take on partners from the Donbass or face delays with permitting and such), unilaterally trashing an EU agreement that the Rada had already ratified, in order to take a development loan from Russia at an ursurous rate.

Never mind that the first time Yanukovych had run for president, his opponent was poisoned and the poisoners fled Ukraine to Russia, so there was already suspicions about the integrity of the election and the independence of Yanukovych, which his unilateral pivot from West to Russia confirmed in the eyes of everyone who held those suspicions.

This is all an aside, the real core is that it's the CIA's job to FIND these situations and influence them in the favor of the US as much as possible. The CIA can't make them out of whole cloth, the soil must be fertile, the audience must be sympathetic. Blaming the US for Euromaiden denies Ukrainian agency.

Which is the whole issue, and why Russia's efforts here are doomed to fail.
>>
>>56165883
/pol/tards are a special breed of trailer trash (distinct from redneck and good ol' boy) who are schizo contrarian retards.
>>
Gamers are truly most repressed minority…
>>
File: jewtin.jpg (81 KB, 844x1024)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>56165953
>>
>>56166739
If their "brothers" reject their subjugation, it means their brothers think they are too good to listen to their natural superiors, and that sort of insolence must be punished. Preferring free elections, anticorruption policy enforcement, trade with the west and prosperity to beatings, rape, corruption, krokodile, divorce, HIV, abortions, and single party rule is a betrayal of the memory of the heroes who stood up against the russophobic facists and saved the world single handedly in the Great Patriotic War! And if others see little brother escaping Russiya Mir, they might feel the same way! Unacceptable.
>>
>>56166739
> someone suddenly decides
People don't "suddenly decide". They are told what to "decide" by the people in charge.
1st: they need to be convinced that they live in a shithole. That's the easy part.
2nd: they need to be convinced that in the West it's actually better. This is tricky.
3rd: they need to be convinced that they can "change" the situation. That they "matter". This is crowd psychology in work. People with some authority help a lot (and not for free, of course)
4th: the "happening" must be organized and controlled. This part needs actual talent, skill and money.
It's not like: Today my arse itches, let's go with some friends to riot against the government. Next thing you know - the government is gone. Wow, that was easy.
>>
File: image-2-2-640x400.png (271 KB, 640x400)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>56165953
>In a 2021 video greeting for Passover, Johnson, whose maternal great-grandfather, Elias Avery Lowe, was a Moscow-born Jew

All so tiresome.
>>
>>56166911
You're retarded if you completely preclude the possibility of organic protests occurring, and those protests snowballing and continuing to snowball as the protestors gain "success".
Protest psychology is kind of interesting, because their measure of success isn't what you would imagine.
Staying out in the streets is "success", and attracts more people. Preventing the government from shutting you down in whatever manner is "success" and attracts more people. Conversely having the government shut you down too hard is "success" too, especially if they go in hard and fail (which Yanukovych did).
It's why the Occupy movements were so interesting and scared the shit out of the establishment. They nearly succeeded in bringing meaningful change.
Now piss off you disingenuous lying moron piece of shit.
>>
>>56166757
>union flag
Anglo-Saxon involvement confirmed
>>
>>56166785
> it's the CIA's job to FIND these situations and influence them
We are in agreement on that part. It's exactly what I said. That's their literal job.
>>
>>56166757
Do you really think the FSB is above zapping some LARPers even though they know they're innocent, just to scare the Russian mongoloids who watch their shows and try to demonstrate they're doing something about sabotage?
>>
File: 1646701256453.jpg (69 KB, 680x680)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>56165883
/pol/tards support the opposite of what the media says. If Biden lost it and said that Russia is based, /pol/turds would become the biggest Ukraine fanbois just like that.
>>
File: Ukraine 2014 riots 3.jpg (363 KB, 1200x800)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>56166968
> i-it was organic, honest
Yeah, no. It was orchestrated, with a lot of usa money involved (and I'm not talking cookie money).
Granted, there were a lot of kino moments.
>>
File: false flag op.jpg (2.54 MB, 3558x2160)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB JPG
>>56166699
For some reason I have false flag vibes out of this. Might be it's the combo terrorists + computer games.
>>
>>56166998
Nah, I said that they didn't pull Euromaiden out of a hat, you said that it is their job to make it happen.
You are assigning agency to the CIA, I'm assigning agency to the demonstrators of the Clankening.
>The CIA can't make [these situations] out of whole cloth, the soil must be fertile, the audience must be sympathetic.
vs
>It's their literal job to make things like [Euromaiden] "happen".
Euromaiden happened because an unpopular and corrupt politician who was sympathetic to or compromised by Russia made a choice that was not in the best interest of the people he was representing and that he had promised not to make, because his masters required it of him. And this choice was straw that broke the camel's back when it came to the people tolerating this crowd. There were some foreigners who helped the people who were willing to risk their lives to do something about this connect with each other, and the corrupt politician reversed his position and fled the country. The Rada, once it was clear he was not going to return and do his constitutional duty to call a new election, impeached him and called an election in his place.
The people of Ukraine did this. The CIA doesn't have the power to do this.
>>
>>56167047
did they orchestrate the president getting a call from putin to cancel the popular EU integration?
>>
>>56165847
Drench yourself in pig's blood and run into the mosque shouting that Allah is a loser.

Come to the rap battle in a white robe with a hood.

Show up at a Mafia leader's birthday party in a dick costume with his face on it.

Play Stalker with Ukrainian symbols in Russia during the conflict.

Surely this is a coincidence?
>>
File: Ukraine 2014.jpg (78 KB, 598x408)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>56167086
> the popular EU integration
This part was orchestrated hard. Making it "popular". Promoting it. Fueling the rage when it was "canceled". It was glorious.
>>
File: 1394100284001.jpg (75 KB, 484x720)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>56167047
>Like, it was totally inorganic and the CIA did everything and MIND CONTROLLED several hundred thousand Hohols on the square and millions more who voted against being part of Russia who Russia has always respected and been brothers too into not wanting to be Russian! No I can't show any evidence!
'k, spastic.
>>
File: 1553752083798.png (438 KB, 950x707)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>56167014
At this point I'd barely even be surprised, but the article (or at least the machine translation of it) seemed too vague about whether they were actually doing anything for me to be sure either way: it just talks about their LARPing hobby without elaborating as to whether they were saboteurs with a history of LARPing, or just civilians whose LARPing got them killed through misunderstandings
Perhaps I should be interpreting that ambiguity as "they were innocent, but we can't criticize the state's actions".
>>
>>56167081
Yes, yes, I know the narrative. Calm down.
>>
>>56165847
>Volya
???
>>
File: a6pEP6R1_700w_0.jpg (55 KB, 640x562)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>56166379
>>56165847
>>
>>56166538
>and want to destroy it for the betterment of mankind
Precisely why I dislike them. They want to destroy the zone and ruin all the fun. Duty are objectively the worst faction in stalker. No true stalker aligns with duty.
>>
>>56167178
>Good deal
vs
>Bad deal
>Why people mad when I cancel good deal for bad deal? Good deal had lower interest rates and better trade agreements, but required adoption of accounting standards that make hiding corruption hard!
>Donbasization will be much more difficult under rules Rada ratified as part of new deal. Stupid Lvivonians, basically pollacks, ungrateful for benefits of Soviet Union and Puccian Mir!

t. Yanukovich probably.
>>
>>56167178
>Bro, they had to falsely implant the idea that living decent prosperous lives is preferable to being a rape slave in a corrupt kleptocratic shithole run by a people that look down on you wioth CIA MIND CONTROL techniques.
I dunno, anon, it doesn't seem like a particularly hard sell to me. Russians have always treated Ukrainians like shit and Russia's biggest export is corruption.
From their perspective, a future like Poland's doesn't, as I said, look like a hard sell.
>>
>>56165883
>>killing a bunch of airsoft kiddos
>Thats grim, how can /pol/aks support a nation like this?
yup
>>
File: 1669083479165526.jpg (135 KB, 1024x1023)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>56166911
Post toilet
>>
>>56167213
>narrative
Ah, the deadly appeal of living in a post truth society. I pity you the way I pity a fat steer eating one last can of oats as I lead him into the chute.
>Which is to say not at all.
>>
>>56166968
>You're retarded if you completely preclude the possibility of organic protests occurring, and those protests snowballing and continuing to snowball as the protestors gain "success".
He's a skitzo russian conspiritard gargler
>>
>>56167271
>post truth society
Backfired hard on Putin. He really needs Russians to buy into the Ukraine war, and the idea of Russia.
But he worked so hard to build a post truth society that nobody believes in anything anymore. Which is why a million Russian men in crucial age ranges voted with their feet and left the country rather than face conscription.
At this point Putin needs the Russian people to turn up for him, but they just don't care.
>>
File: Ukraine 2014 riots 2.jpg (80 KB, 960x639)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>56167242
> being a rape slave
That's EXACTLY the way it's done!
Russia - Bad deal, Europe - Good deal. You get it PERFECTLY, my friend. See you at the Maidan at 10:15 tomorrow. We can do this!
>>
File: chad.jpg (45 KB, 732x812)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>56167312
>Russia - Bad deal, Europe - Good deal
Yes.
>>
File: Shaman king.jpg (70 KB, 1200x624)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>56167256
This should do.
>>
>>56167312
And they did.
Now Russia completes the severance permanently and in a manner so wracked with blunder that Russia's consolation prize for 2014 is back on the table and Putin will fail to hold it.
>>56167183
They can't understand living outside the master/slave relationship. Look at CSTO, it consists of states that Russia can bully because they are within Russia's reach and have failed to attach themselves to sponsors Russia fears (Georgia got close), as opposed to NATO, an alliance for mutual benefit. Tellingly CSTO has only ever staged military interventions against CSTO nations.
>>
>>56167213
>everything is a carefully crafted narrative, but I choose to believe the ones crafted by a shithole known for lying and having the highest HIV and drug use rates around!
kek
>>
>>56167440
> And they did
What they did is lose Crimea without a fight.
Also what they did is they got themselves in a war in which 1/4 of the population is refugees already, a good chunk of the fighting age men are dead or wounded, a solid portion of infrastructure is in ruins, the country is in heavy debts for decades to come, their naval export relies on russian "good will", expects a really cold and dark winter, and all that "winning" was only possible because of NATO/EU gibs and support.
> That will teach Putin, ha!
I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
>>56167111
>performing sabotage within an enemy nation while wearing your nation's symbol
Really think about that for a second.
>>
>>56165847
Russians basically exist just to die.
I don't hate them, I don't wish ill upon them; it's just that I have observed that Russians basically just exist for the purpose of dying
>>
File: niggers 2.jpg (149 KB, 1024x1017)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>56167568
It's the way we die that matters. Nigger.
>>
>>56167537
>Also what they did is they got themselves in a war in which 1/4 of the population is refugees already, a good chunk of the fighting age men are dead or wounded, a solid portion of infrastructure is in ruins, the country is in heavy debts for decades to come
But enough about Russia...
>their naval export relies on russian "good will"
Putin stopped it because another ship got put out of commission and Erdogan just flexed a bit and forced his bitch ass to go back with the agreement, so try Turkey's "good will" instead lmao
>and all that "winning"
Good on you for admitting they're winning, and a reminder that Putin has officially lost Russian claimed land to their poor ass neighbors equipped with leftover Soviet stock and cheap gibs + like 20 HIMARS lolololol
>>
>>56166404
I mean putin was a literal cia asset. I know a fuy who helped him get into power. Look it up. Same with ergodan and pol pot
>>
>>56167611
>It's the way we die that matters
Blown up in a hole while sucking dick isn't the exit most people would hope for.
>>
>>56166534
You are an actual retard anon.
>>
>>56167651
Trusting the plan?
>>
>>56167659
Damn heres yr (((you))) fag.
>>
File: GTFO 1.jpg (1.15 MB, 680x1671)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>56167623
I admire your enthusiasm but you'd better check for some facts and numbers first before outing yourself as a halfwit.
>>
>>56167685
Oh wow your bosses won't like that >>56166800 time to get FSBed for a news article...
- Z
>>
>>56165883
You don't speak for /k/, faggot
>>
>>56167692
How about checking Kherson? Or the entire Russian military and it's sad remnants lel
>>
>>56165953
Kushner is a Jew, as is Ivanka now too presumably, so there's your trump tie in.
Let's keep going, how much of our government can we get in to this conspiracy theory?
>>
>>56167646
It gave us magnificent memes, tho.
>>
>>56167732
The Kherson ukies just evacuated because no electricity, water and food? What about it?
>>
File: 1669335652079.jpg (116 KB, 933x1021)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>56167737
>>
File: 20221121_213932.jpg (610 KB, 2500x3000)
610 KB
610 KB JPG
>>56166757
no one knows, it's both funny and sad nonetheless
>>
>>56166785
>There's no way that was "inorganic"
The idea that anything happens on a large scale "organically" is a little naive. It's just stupid to think that a country as geopolitically important as Ukraine, that destabilization could happen without a dozen spook agencies jumping in to try and control it. They would be failing at their jobs if they didn't.
>>
File: 1660162308296347.jpg (290 KB, 1406x1757)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>56167820
god damn, jewish pussy really break a man
>>
>>56167889
It's been the MO for millennia
The book of Esther is basically an account of some kike deploying tactical jewish pussy to seduce the Persian king
Then they manipulated the royal court to kill all the "antisemites" in Persia
>>
File: 1651649052778.jpg (1.92 MB, 2904x2392)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>56167958
sheeeit, wheres my piece?
>>
So 3 airsoft players got killed by FSB and then they accused them of being Ukrianian agents???
>>
>>56167232
>Ruin all the fun.
>Blowouts murder everything.
>Get murdered by invisible stalking creatures
>Guns and ammo will go obsolete because you can't make anymore ever because normal people can't go to factories or collect materials because of said creatures and blowouts.
Freedom is for the retarded.
>>
>>56167788
Your coping just shoes how bitter and pathetic you are inside anon. Sometimes taking the L is much better than just denying reality. It seems Russians are so mind broken they can't comprehend this concept. Oh well, I guess you'll keep on winning all the way back to the Russian border.
>>
>>56167990
pussy
also, I'm loner
>>
>>56167537
>their naval export relies on russian "good will"
I thought Russian withdrew from the grain export agreement after the drone attack at Sevestopol?
Oh, yeah,
>In order to continue fulfilling the Initiative, it was proposed that the Turkish and United Nations delegations provide tomorrow 10 inspection teams aiming to inspect 40 outbound vessels. This inspection plan has been accepted by the delegation of Ukraine. The Russian Federation delegation has been informed.
12 hours later Russia re-entered the agreement.

In 2014, the choice was lose Ukraine or lose Crimea. In 2022, Russia chose to win Ukraine or lose Russia. So far Russia has invaded with a force that was not viewed as credible by outside observers who weren't literally reading Russia's mail, failed to reinforce that deployment meaningfully, take one major city by traitor, lose that city in a positional battle, turn the cream of the Russian army into scrap iron and dogfood, destroy the only soft power Russia once held over Europe, humiliate the reputation of the Russian armed forces, slaughter their helicopter aviation corps, the list goes on.
>>
>>56165923
Yeah they're retarded. Why aren't they wearing orange in their garden or while they're in their car driving through the woods? It's like they're asking to be shot.
>>
>>56165953
oh wow, i guess jewish folks do run war better
>>
>>56167312
>Russia - Bad deal, Europe - Good deal
Yes, obviously? The EU has money coming out of its nose and all of eastern Europe is going up, up, up. Russia, meanwhile, is a sewer.

Choosing the EU over Russia is as intuitive as not putting your face in a waffle iron. Which is why Maidan happened.

Your shilling isn't bringing Russia's 1000+ lost tanks back btw. They're done, you can't stop it anymore. It's over.
>>
>>56168277
Both sides of the war are ran by jews retard
>>
>>56165847
the next fsb to come knocking will get shot. those clowns are going to pay a hefty price for that little propaganda piece they scored.
>>
>>56165883
>airsoft kiddos
I can't wait until a squad of high speed low drag ""operators"" from the fsb get clapped by a couple of airsofters with 3d printed glocks or some dumb thing. their army is a circus I wonder how bad their internal security is at force on force.
>>
>>56168563
My jewish master is better than your jew!
>>
>>56168563
Soloytov is a news commentator, Rotenbergs build bridges/roads and Abramovich owns a legball team and bought Putin a yacht they are not exactly running the war. Zelensky is the President of Ukraine and Reznikov is the MoD so they actually are running the war.
>>
Webm it you newfaggots, I’m not downloading an app and making an account to watch that shit
>>
>>56165847
I can't read vatnik. Someone post the translation
>>
File: shelom.png (18 KB, 105x229)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>56168920
>they are not exactly running the war
>>
>>56165847
> FBI raids the cyberpunk rpg HQ in the 90s because they are making a guide to hacking.
Time is a flat circle.
>>
>>56165953
At this point I suspect that I might be a jew
>>
>>56167970
Basically
>>
>>56165869
What? Duty was ex mil and some were russian. Thematically they represent russia. Freedom is 100% reddit. Duty supports loners, the only good faction, and keep Bar safe. So they automatically are better.
>>
>>56171453
>they represent russia
>they automatically are better
does not compute
>>
>>56165847
Why would a faction of 420blazeit anarchists put nationalistic symbols and flags on their patches
>>
>>56166489
I used to disdain marijuana, but it helped break my alcohol dependence, so I now stand corrected
>>
>>56165912
>all hail the monolith
>>
>>56166699
Looks like The Volya party is Bulgarian, not Ukrainian. Though they do also seem to use "BOAR" as their motto.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volya_Movement
>>
>>56166616
The running theme is that all Stalkers are shit bags and only shitbags are desperate enough to be stalkers. Stalkers who are decent people are mentioned for being remarkable.
>>
>>56171626
I recently replayed vanilla ShoC and if I remember, some of the guys you meet are basically there to escape mafia faggotry they've gotten roped into or i.e escape the corruption
>>
>>56165869
Yeahhh Freedom!!
>>
>>56165972
Little did Anon know that giving the Jews anything rent free is just making their semitic powers even stronger.
>>
>>56167996
> denying reality
> usa actually won in Vietnam
> usa actually won in Afghanistan
> Saddam actually had chemical weapons. No sign of nukes but still!
> USSR only won WW2 because of USA gibs
and so on on so on.
Are burgers the most sore losers on the planet? I think so.
>>
>>56165869
freedom is only good for smoking weed in front of anomalies
>>
>>56165847
>BOAR
>is clearly a wolf
?????????
>>
>>56171810
>BOЛЯ
Bro its pronounced 'Volya' which in Ukranian means freedom or will
B in cyrillic is a V
O is still O
л is L
Я is pronounced ya
Some slav speak lessons for you today.
>>
>>56165847
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Le7IpH80OCA

Thread theme
>>
>>56165847
bro said

"get out of here STALKER"
>>
>>56171810
kek
>>
>>56165869
duty is the one true faction, retard
>>
File: S20526-21412307.jpg (255 KB, 880x1347)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>56167178
>yes, it's NATO orchestrated coup! Ukrainians are fucking farmer subhumans they can't overthrow their government themselves
>yes we fighting against NATO! Ukrainians are fucking farmer subhumans, they can't possibly kick our ass
The biggest russian enemy is russian delusion
>>
>>56174448
I'm anti Ukraine but you're right
This gay arrogance will get them nowhere
>>
>>56168219
>In 2014, the choice was lose Ukraine or lose Crimea
Honestly had he not chimped out I think he could have kept renting the sevastopol base easily.
>>
File: 1664729221322754.png (405 KB, 662x620)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>56175175
>he could have kept renting the sevastopol base easily
Absolutely. Back in 2014 the vast majority of Ukrainians were still against having anything to do with NATO (only in favor of working closer with the EU rather than remaining a Russian client state).
Turns out that enacting a landgrab of territory belonging to a neighbor you pledged to protect from aggression, then kickstarting a proxy ethnic war on their border, and finally invading them outright will actually drive them into the sphere of influence of the you were so worried about "encircling you", making it a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy on Russia's part.
Same shit with "muh nazis", nationalists thrive in situations where territorial integrity of their homeland is threatened, what the hell did Russia think would happen if they invaded the country? Ukrainian ultranationalists are now basically worshipped by fucking Reddit and Twitter normies.
This right here is what happens when an autocrat starts drinking his koolaid. Never buy into your own propaganda, kids.
>>
>>56175292
>of the you were so worried about "encircling you"
*of the Alliance you were so worried about "encircling you"
Fuck me I need to get drunk.
>>
File: 1661393822936368.png (856 KB, 900x502)
856 KB
856 KB PNG
>>56171794
> USSR only won WW2 because of USA gibs
That's true though.Russia can't into logistics and it was no different in WW2. Without USA gibs they would have starved while walking to the front.
>>
File: SS gigachad.jpg (380 KB, 915x1056)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>56165993
>Is the jew in the room with us right now?

Yes, she's on the bed right now, cuddling with our son.
>>
>>56175454
And you retarded faggots are to this day proud of funding the communists and the kikes something your shitskin kike niggerhole country keeps doing to this day
>>
>>56165847
FSB shot airsoft players from Voronezh and called the emblem from the STALKER game a symbol of Ukrainian nationalists

On Wednesday, November 23, federal media reported that the FSB had eliminated three Ukrainian saboteurs. According to the intelligence services, they were preparing to attack energy facilities in the border Voronezh.

Correspondents of The Moscow Times -a26735) found two people killed on social networks, it turned out that both were from Voronezh, airsoft players, participants in role-playing games on the subject of the STALKER computer game.

The name of one of those killed is Vladimir Kotovsky. It is known about another that he bore the pseudonym Stalker Phosgene. Both were fans of the game STALKER. The clothes in the photographs of the man with the nickname Stalker Phosgen also match the clothes on the person killed in the FSB video. One of The Moscow Times sources also showed an ad on social networks for the sale of an airsoft rifle by Stalker Phosgene.
>>
In the FSB video of the inspection of the premises of the alleged saboteurs, a notebook with the inscription "accounting for the personnel of the Svoboda group" is visible, as well as a banner with an emblem in the form of a green wolf's head in profile and the inscription "Will". This emblem belongs to the group "Freedom" from STALKER, interlocutors from the community of players told the correspondent.

In the Vesti program on the Rossiya-1 TV channel, the dead were called Ukrainian terrorists, and the Svoboda banner from a computer game was covered up, calling it the symbol of the Ukrainian Volya party, founded by the “civilian sector of Euromaidan.” “Flag of the far-right nationalist party Volia. The ultra-right banners on the Kiev Maidan had such banners ... Who was their customer is clear, and so, ”Vesti correspondent Alexander Revunov said.

The Moscow Times interlocutor in airsoft circles called those killed “strange characters”: “Phosgene was an anarchist, a rebel and supported Ukraine. Banned many times from games due to rule violations. Kotovsky is an ordinary techie, a hard worker with his own plans for life. He was a supporter of Navalny,” the source said.

so much about based russia btw next time post the translation
>>
>>56175487
If your beloved junkie Austrian failed painter hadn't chimped out and attacked western countries before he turned his attention to his former ally Stalin and instructed his troops to start behaving like absolute fucking subhumans in the conquered lands, it wouldn't even have been on the table to support Stalin in his war, and the Baltics and Soviet Ukraine would quite possibly have welcomed him as a liberator after the shit they went through in the 30s.
>>
File: 1664462507973657.jpg (739 KB, 1057x947)
739 KB
739 KB JPG
>>56166791
/pol/ is 90% non white
>>
>>56175545
>chimped out and attacked western countries
They declared war on Germany first you neurodivergent mutt nigger
And the USSR wasn't the only communist group you faggots funded
>>
>>56175547
Did they pass that girl around at the end of the night
>>
>>56175684
>They declared war on Germany
After Germany allied with soviets and joint-invaded their ally you shitskin turbo mongoloid.
>>
>>56175547
He's a NAFO tranny newfag from reddit who genuinely believes /pol/ is Stormfront 2.0 and not a gay cesspit full of shitskins
>>
>>56175699
So they started a world war to protect dirty kikes in Poland glad you admit it communist faggot
>>
>>56175713
>noooo why didn't they just let Germany and the filthy commies partition their ally in peace, they were both gud bois and dindu nuffin, they were in the community pogroms and were gonna go to high school!

And you wonder why we call you subhumans.
>>
>grab glowing wheel
>Walk outside
>Sure would be a shame if you didn't hand it over stalker
>Headshot the nerd and his friends
>Get paid
Don't agro me
>>
>>56175749
>fund Stalin
>fund Ho Chi Minh
>fund Mao
>offsource all manufacturing to communist China
>fund Tito
>fund the Khmer Rouge
>fund the MEK in Iran
>fund the YPG in "Kurdistan"
USA = non white sodomite retarded communist talmudic SHITHOLE and the biggest sponsor of world bolshevism
>>
>>56167178
Ukraine getting into EU was decided during Kuchma presidency. Sure he didn't expected that gremlin from Kremlin will try to get in the way, and make everything that was once soviet Russian, for him to rule over.
>>
>>56167719
neither do you nigger faggot
>>
>>56175547
>>56175690
Was that Brittany Venti?
>>
>>56167889
Sometimes it literally breaks him - In pieces of various size.
>>
>>56168920
What about Sergei Kiryenko - or should I say Izraitiel - and his son, the social media mogul?
Forgot about them, Vanya Yehudovich?
>>
File: 1666525053711.jpg (249 KB, 1024x768)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>56165893
This, /k/ is a mercenary board
>>
>>56165847
Would be a cool patch without the gay pride icons in the top corners
>>
>>56165883
Grow a pair and stop drawing conclusions like a dramatic woman. Do a mall cop gunning a kid eating a burger represents the entire usa? No. Same thing here.
>>
>>56177952
He trusted hebrews and paid the toll.
>>
>>56165953
goyim bros, how can we ever win...
>>
File: 1665425812850766.png (79 KB, 350x350)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>56175496
They might get actual saboteurs now.
Did the FSB mistake online S.T.A.L.K.E.R. LARP for sabotage or did I get it wrong?
>>
File: 1664711013146232.jpg (210 KB, 1080x780)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
Clear Sky are still the best and probably the closest thing to an actual good guy faction unless you count the Ecologists
>>
>>56178387
No, that's right. That said, seems like one of the LARPers was likely pro-Ukraine, so they probably won't care.
>>
>>56171618
>Though they do also seem to use "BOAR" as their motto.
That's just how you spell "Volya" in Cyrillic, anon.
>B=V
>O=O
>Л=L
>Я=YA
>>
>>56165847
>Freedom shits
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>56175175
I don't remember if the RADA's unilateral cancellation of the Sevestopol Naval Base lease predated or postdated the LGM in the """separatist""" """republics""". I thought that it was prior to the LGM and a response to Russia sheltering Yanukovych from Ukrainian justice, but I could be wrong.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.