[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ever had a fed boy approach you, or some one you know?

Well tell the whole class about it.

> what did they ask?
> where did it happen?
> when was it?
> how obvious was it?
>>
>>56140788
I got one.
>Sitting at home.
>Browsing /k/
>See pic related
>realize it’s a fed fishing to work out how to be less obvious.
>Failing miserably
>>
>>56140788
Yeah.
This complete fucking retard, glowing brighter than the actual sun, came on over and made this really stupid post on 4chan, on their weapons board.
Totally not looking for holes in his cover, he wanted to know how to spot other glowies and feds like himself.
The entire class laughed at him.
>>
>>56140826
>posted same as me >>56140829
less than 30 seconds apart
kek
and now everyone claps
>>
>>56140838
Great minds think alike and easily spot feds.
>>
File: SS.webm (2.8 MB, 1110x624)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>56140788
Not yet
https://youtu.be/TAaD_qihlQA
>>
There was an ex atf guy at the gun range plinking steel with some 20lb ar10 back in 2015 or so. I had my stocked hi power out that day and he just wandered by looking around making conversation and drinking coffee. He knew it didn't need a stamp and we shot the shit over old guns. He did something like 30 years just pushing pencils because he "wasn't going to look good in a suit like some FBI pencil pusher". He packed it up in his camry and putted away. Not a sperg nor a dildo, just some old retired dude wearing a faded as fuck ATF hat with retirement pin.
>>
>>56140788
Ill start.
> Be me
> Local watering hole
> The regulars are all around, wave hello
> Dude walks up to me no name, no how do you do just "do you like guns"
> Yeah man how do you know?
> Knows one of the regulars, I had impressed them in the past by being a /k/ on some trivia
> Starts asking what I shoot.
> Yeah mostly just my AR
> Asks about caliber, names off some wacky stuff
> Tells me about his SBR
> Starts talking about hunting out of season
> Starts talking about hunting with underpowered rounds
> At this point I clam up beyond being polite.
> Realize after this guy walks off what all that kind of ads up to.

Watch your backs this black Friday. They have been known to stalk gun counters.
>>
>>56140931
What does it add up to
>>
>>56140973
He was autistic
>>
>>56140788
The Ohio /k/ discord had a really obvious "this hobby is for bench shooting sports and not defending yourself" fed.
>>
File: 1669162768844.png (408 KB, 1000x871)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>56141014
>discord
>>
>>56140788
I actually did get interrogated by the FBI along with all my coworkers. Officially, it was a "red flag" type case from a general "he's scary and prolly thinking bad thoughts >:((((((" accusation that the glowniggers were happy to play along with since it was just after parkland and they needed to save face. My ex-boss and his friends simply wanted me gone since I was making him look like the retard he was. Basically don't sperg out too much about guns and militaria too much at work. Lawyers really cut into your fun money.
>>
>>56141309
Fug that sucks. Sorry anon.
Did they arrest you or juat ask to talk?
>>
>>56141343
Just a "talk".
No lawyer (should have had one during the "interview") since it was a surprise
They tried to play a logical game to get me to slip up at the end to force an arrest for a technical felony (Title 18 USC Section 1001); too bad basic boolean algebra is what I do on a daily basis lol.
>>
>>56141376
That’s the biggest rule with talking to any LEO.

Ask for a lawyer immediately and don’t say anything else.

Contrary to popular belief cops can lie through their fucking teeth to you. They caught you on CCTV, they have a witness, they have fingerprints. They can say and basically do anything they please short of physically touching you to convince you to admit to something or say the wrong thing to force a conviction. If you admit to something you immediately become the states best witness against yourself.
>>
>>56140829
>>56140826
>genuine Anon op looking for help in spotting feds
>these two feds show up and shut him down as to not spill their secrets
Joke's on you fedboys
>>
>>56141376
No clue what that means. But I assume they were trying to bait you into something dumb.
>>
>>56141420
Spotted the fed.
>>
>>56141420
>to involved into politics
>wants to do illegal stuff
>encites people to commit violence
>>
>>56141418
I unironically dindu nuffins so there was little to lie about. The "violent action" I was accused of doesn't even hold up to basic common sense. Specifically, my workplace said I "smashed my head against the desk". However, no mention of bruising was recorded in the files. But they were so desperate for press they ran with it anyways...

>>56141428
They were trying to trick me into lying by asking a question they already know the answer to. It had to do with what type of firearm different kinds of receivers counted as under US law. They worded it really strangely too.
>>
>>56141457
Just curious is this like a
"How many handguns do you own"
And they catch you up on the fact you said 3 and not 4 because you didn't count an AR with a brace?

Kind of a dirty trick.
Its kind of like what they can do to you on a speeding ticket.
>>
>>56141457
>I unironically dindu nuffins so there was little to lie about.
While I 100% believe that fact. LEOs love nothing more than an easy nab. If they can twist your words they will because they will know a judge they can lean on them boom a warrant is issued. While you will probably get off in the end they will drag you in waste your time. It logs as an “arrest” even if it’s acquitted in the end.
>>
>>56141492
That was exactly what they were going for. Except it would have been something like "how many were NOT rifles"?
I don't think the average bubba with the lifted flag-festooned pickup and bigolo gigolo getup for anti-mask protests would have been able to get it right, but for some reason they still aren't consistently rolling them.

>>56141504
I know for a fact all I was "useful" for was justifying next year's budget. I know of several other cases where random nerds got dragged in post-parkland since they wanted an easy bust to save face, but from monitoring the news I'm not aware of anyone getting actually busted, though plenty of ruined careers like mine.
>>
>>56141536
Because even in our fucked system a public defender can get you of lying to a fed on a question like that.
They only use it as an in when they think it can maybe lead to a bigger case.
If they nailed bubba on that they are not going to find anything interesting in his gun safe.
>>
I've been harassed by the FBI, and I'm sure I'm on some kind of "DVE" watchlist because I donated money to some far right dissidents and I'm former military. They were more interested in books I purchased then anything else, and they never asked me about guns I owned (ideas appear to be more dangerous than firearms apparently). It was basically just political harassment thinly veiled in a veneer of "public safety" concern. This site is obviously trolled pretty extensively by feds and they post all kinds of obvious bait.
Pretty much anytime someone is trying to rile people up to commit violence there's a very high chance its a fed or someone who works for them. Like this >>56141215 anon said discord is full of feds who are trying to recruit lonely disaffected teenagers and young men to pump up those "domestic terrorism" numbers so they can get mo' funding for dem programs.
Remember kids, violence doesn't work to effect political change and it only helps your enemies demonize you and make your positions seem unreasonable. What they really fear is the open and honest exchange of ideas. Don't fall for their tricks, God bless.
>>
>>56141673
Reminds me of getting kicked from a pepper group one time.
I asked about how much stuff I should print out and have put away for when the internet was gone.
I got kicked for being a Nazi because apparently there is some esoteric assoceation between Nazis and having physical text.

I was talking about how to start a garden, fix a roof, skin a rabbit kind of stuff.

That whole fixation on wrong think books is odd.
>>
>>56142022
you can fit so much more information on a thumb drive than print outs. an entire survivalist's library, and you can make a bunch of copies. buy a couple sturdy laptops (that you store in a faraday cage) along with a solar and/or crank generator to charge it.
>>
>>56142022
did you tell them about activated biochar
jews don't want you to know about this
>>
>>56142022
The average person is a twitchy retard. Moreso if they're the terminally online redditor type which sounds like the group you're dealing with.
>>
>>56140788
Yeah just clocked in for the 8am-6am shift whats up? shitty weather here in Langley but at least it was sunny for 2 hours
>>
>>56142056
dont even need a laptop really. any old phone or tablet would do and be easier to charge. though you may run into problems with storing batteries long term either way.
>>
>>56142056
Ill keep my binders.
The thumb drives are cool but all tec is far to sensative to failure even if that is just not able to power it after a while.
>>
>>56142078
why not both? keep paper backups of the most vital stuff, and a larger library on a thumb drive
>>
>>56142105
Sorry yes obviously I keep the files but try to print as absilute much as possiable.
>>
>>56141673
>What they really fear is the open and honest exchange of ideas. Don't fall for their tricks, God bless.
Finally someone with a brain
>>
>>56141673
>I've been harassed by the FBI
me too brother
>>
>>56142158
Story?
>>
>>56142188
They didn't like some posts I made last January lol
>>
>>56142158
did you call?
>>
>>56140788
Remember. The feds never approach you without knowing exactly everything they need to know about you first. Unless you're in some deep shit the person who contacts you is usually the lowest on the totem pole. Most of the time you'll be assessed and interviewed without even realizing it.
>>
>>56142210
Yeah. They said they wanted to talk to my girlfriend, and I said she'll want a lawyer before that happens. Then they showed up at my mom's house and talked to her, and I guess she dissuaded them.
>>
>>56142158
>harassment
Seems pretty polite to me, idk
>>
>>56142221
i thought they were looking for you based on some posts?
>>
File: 1596073102216.jpg (402 KB, 1535x1516)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>56142158
lol at least you got a business card for your trouble. I had to make a FOIA for my file.
>>
>>56142231
They were. They wanted to talk to her about me.
>>
>>56142240
wait can i just foia the fbi to see what they might have on me?
>>
>>56142231
It's their MO to run down everyone in the suspect's life looking for dirt. They ambushed interviewed my friends. My coworkers that hated me happily volunteered all the bad shit they thought about me and didn't even need an invite.
>>
>>56142251
Yes, though technically it's a "privacy act" request.
Use this to get your records: https://www.fbi.gov/services/information-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

This is the letter template I used (spliced together several online ones):

Dear FOI/PA officer:

This is a query under the Privacy Act (5 U.S.C. Section 552a).

I hereby request any and all documents, communication and memos relating to myself, ______ also know as ______. Please search all relevant indexes in all FBI locations and field offices known to contain data and case files. To aid in the expedition of this request I am providing the following information.

Address:

Social Security Number (SSN): ___-__-____

This is an individual request for non-commercial research and study purposes, and I agree that I will pay up to $30 for fees, if necessary. Please notify me in advance if fees are expected to exceed that amount.

If you have any questions, email me at _________.

Under penalty of perjury, I hereby declare that I am the person named above and I understand that any falsification of this statement is punishable under the provisions of Title 18, United States Code (U.S.C.), Section 1001 by a fine of not more than $10,000 or by imprisonment of not more than five years, or both; and that requesting or obtaining any record(s) under false pretenses is punishable under the provisions of Title 5, U.S.C., Section 552a(i)(3) as a misdemeanor and by a fine of not more than $5,000.

Thanks,
______

>6+ month wait
>offering to pay more won't speed it up
>request number assignment notified only via snail mail
>last pages show back end database results and case file workflow, including whether your case was "closed" at the time you queried.
>will probably be heavily redacted
>>
>>56142280
rad
>>
>>56142251
Yes.
But remimber your signal inteligence.
As soon as you request a record is made of that, now you are the kind of guy who is asking what the FBI knows about him.
>>
>>56142287
https://efoia.fbi.gov/
electronic FOIA form
>>
>>56142296
eh if they know they know id do this too
>>
>>56142255
Also they know what it looks like to friends and family when the FBI comes asking about you. The questions they can ask can really fuck you up if they want.
>>
>>56141673
They have the strangest fixation on books. My buddy bought a copy of the turner diaries and some other spicy tome on Amazon of all places and he got a call from the feds. It's perfectly fine to sell but not buy I guess, maybe it was a honeypot. Took almost two years for his Form 4 to clear and anything he buys overseas gets seized by customs.
>both of us buy camo from greyshop post-invasion
>mine shows up in 5 business days direct from Moscow, didn't even get opened
>his gets seized and then "lost" after 6 months
Some goober in customs is larping in full ATACS now
>>
File: 1669160372498811.jpg (196 KB, 1169x780)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>56142330
its all designed to chill your freedom of speech and politcally and socially ostracize you from society, the entire notion that you have "freedom" in this country is a real joke and the few of us who have caught the attention of the evil eye know all too well
>>
>Be me
>Employee at a bank
>Make friends with another employee
>Go to Christmas party
>Her boyfriend is cool dude that likes guns
>Invite him over to family farm for a day of shooting
>Fast forward
>Transferred to different branch
>My old one gets robbed
>Inside job
>It was her
>Her boyfriend came in in a COVID mask flashing a gun
>She gives him her drawer
>Which is over limit from a routine fuck huge cash deposit by business client
>Someone thinks I helped
>Feds bring me in to an office at my new branch and try to question me
>Faggot who accused me has everyone talking behind my back
Lawyered up immediately. No charges. Also if you’re going to rob a bank just walk into a branch without a guard or a bandit barrier and slip them a note. Waving a gun around is the most retarded way to do it.
>>
>>56142355
great thread
>>
>>56142330
Of course. That's why being the subject of an investigation is the modern day scarlet letter. They want to isolate, break, and destroy you. It's also what the vermin who weaponize investigations are going for. Even after they're "done" it fucks you up forever. You can never trust anyone again, you get irrational "mood swings" for no reason, maybe even a substance abuse or two. I no longer judge anyone for being an alcoholic or druggie since I've been there just to get my brain to quiet enough so I can fall asleep. Speaking of post-glowing trauma, I believe a history of getting glowed is now a threat marker for future glowings. Basically, you are at compound risk of an encounter every time someone has a weaponized spergout since there are now several recent shooters who they've "created" through various initial encounters and "threat assessments":
>fedex brony shooter
>buffalo supermarket shooter
>most recent colorado gay bar shooter
Basically there's a good chance they'll keep coming until you kys since you're already marked for death.
>>
>>56142355
They ask your GF if she has ever asked about odd sex acts. She says no but it plants an idea.
They ask your boss if you have ever be suspected of theft. He says no but it plants a seed.
They ask you friends if you have ever tried spending time around there kids. They say no but an obvious seed ia planted.
>>
>>56142413
I'm 99% sure this is what they censor out of your file if you ever get the FOIA returned. Hell I didn't even get to see what the initial paragraph long accusation was lmfao.
>>
>>56140788
>Ever had a fed boy approach you, or some one you know?
Yes, several times. Not counting when I worked for the Feds and had to go in for yearly security interviews to keep my clearances up.
>Well tell the whole class about it.
Sure

> what did they ask?
About illegal shit, in the "hurr hurr we're all doing a little of it here aren't we lads, got anything illegal I can get under the counter wink wink nudge nudge" kind of way. Strangely, he took our polite suggestion that he go ask our esteemed colleague Mr. Bofa* for help with the matter poorly.
> where did it happen?
In a place where I was engaged in perfectly legal shit with some friends. And a lathe.
> when was it?
the most recent one was last month
> how obvious was it?
Incredibly

*yes, he actually fell for the "Bofa DEEZ NUTS" joke.
>>
>>56140788
So I'm guessing a bunch of nerds got close encounters against due to the recent gay bar shooting? What's the victim profile looking like for this round?
>>
>>56142624
Same as it always is.
>>
>>56142673
I'm looking into the most recent perp, even the recently dicovered ED page. He doesn't seem to have anything in common with the typical /k/ demographic (minus the mental instability).
>>
File: end of an era.jpg (246 KB, 1075x641)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>56142409
>Basically there's a good chance they'll keep coming until you kys since you're already marked for death.
Don't say shit like that. Poisoning your mind and body with drugs and alcohol will not help you escape reality. Don't blackpill people and make things seem hopeless. It's not hopeless and we all have rough times in our lives, but things will change and get better for all of us. You have to believe that. You have to strive to do the right thing and speak the truth every day. Thats all anyone can do, the rest is God's plan. Take heart in that, you are not alone.
>>
>>56142812
I quit when it started showing up on blood tests. I'm just stating facts here about what they're likely going to do since they always take the easiest most brainless path to pumping up bust numbers.
>>
File: 9ee.jpg (66 KB, 640x478)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
If feds harassed me, I would feel genuinely confused.
Surely they have to realize that the vast majority of people act wildly different online than IRL. It's fun to act like an extremist retard, but it's just that: people being retards
>>
>>56140788
Worked in IT for a while. Twice had to call the FBI about some cheese pizza found on a laptop. My boss took the brunt of it but I had to find it.
Thank Christ for those alphabet motherfuckers, they may not know how to dress but they sure as shit know how to ruin a sicko's life
>>
>>56143310
99% of cases I know about come from "anonymous tips" made by faggots the victim knows IRL. Basically it's the consequence of a 1st degree autism charge.
>>
>>56141014
Name of guy? I'm in an ohio /k/ discord server
>>
WhiskeyWarrior got raped in the ass in a county jail.
>>
>>56143321
Where I come from Snitches get stitches. Watch your back man.
>>
Why do feds only want to recruit people as terrorists? Why can’t they recruit us as feds? I want to be a cool fbi guy
>>
>>56143849
Where I come from a helicopter ride is $2600 per hour. My Xmas bonus could get us about 300 miles from wherever you are to somewhere else
>round trip not included
>for you
>>
>>56143849
t. pizza aficionado
>>
>>56143855
I always tell people this when they want to make some retarded edgelord enabling service: if you want to work for the agency so bad, just apply for a job the normal way. At least they will have to give you a salary and benefits if they hire you, something they would never give to an informant.
>>
>>56144641
>edgelord enabling service
lol wtf?
>>
>>56144649
Worst one I've seen recently was a literal manifesto distribution service.
>>
>>56140788
>> what did they ask?
Hey, I'd like to purchase this Glock
>> where did it happen?
gun store
>> when was it?
4 or 5 years ago
>> how obvious was it?
I made him get a second form of ID because I recognized the address on his DL as the downtown HQ. He told me I was too astute for my own good and laughed.
FBI
>>
>>56140788
>in school for natural resources
>classmates are doing a restoration project on campus
>half the school shut down because Biden is visiting
>whatever this wetland is getting restored
>classmates bring tools to site
>shovels, rakes, and a pulaski
>secret service stops everyone
>asks them what they are doing
>they explain
>ss gets the most senior student’s number
>saves him as “Axe Man”
He is now forever known as Axe Man and we will never let the feds stop us from helping nature
>>
File: axecop[1].png (146 KB, 376x329)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>56144863
>>
>>56143855
Just apply to you agency of choice the next time you see them post an opening, no one is going to clandestinely offer you a job with 401k and dental insurance
>>
>>56142296
Schrödinger’s watchlist
>>
>>56144670
>I recognized the address on his DL as the downtown HQ
That's just fucking lazy
>>
>>56144963
Kek
>>
>>56142078
This; bit flip/corruption/whatever is a bitch. I've had pictures from not even 5 years ago corrupt themselves. Normal hard drive (non ssd, not flash) btw.
>>
>>56140868
I'd respect someone more if they confessed to a murder than if they confessed to being part of the ATF.
>>
>>56142056
I print out memes and keep them in physical folders.
>>
>>56146035
Wholesome
>>
>>56143310
This better be a meta joke faggot.
>>
>>56143321
The most effective anti pizza countermeasure is dads with pistols having fake phone calls in public places.

Alphabet boys work for and protect pedophiles.
>>
>>56141457
If /k/ learns one thing about law I want it to be this. Do not talk to the police under ANY circumstances.
THIS INCLUDES BEING INNOCENT.
If a cop is hell-bent on getting an arrest, they will ask you trick questions until you fuck up and "lie" to them or "admit" to a crime you never committed. Nothing, absolutely nothing, you say to a cop will ever help you in court, but it sure as hell can hurt you.

Case in point, my local PD got into trouble in the 80's because they were goading people into "admitting" they were driving drunk. They would pull somebody over, tell them they were going to do a field sobriety test, and then ask them to do something difficult like solve a long division problem in their head. Of course, the answer a lot of people gave was something to the effect of, "I couldn't do that sober/even if I was sober." This phrasing was treated as an admission of being intoxicated and they were arrested on the spot.

You're playing a game where you gain nothing if you win, and you get thrown in jail if you lose. Why the hell would you want to play if you can just say, "I want a lawyer."?
>>
>>56146482
on the other hand if you are stopped by an officer and have an attitude, you can get yourself on the wrong side of officer discretion
>>
>>56146550
The average self-destructive retard on after school 4chan (not just /k/) is literally too stupid to comprehend this concept. These are the type retarded enough to post on known honeypot incel forums ffs even after several of their fellow high schoolers (they tend not to progress far past this, if even to this level lmao) got rolled by everyone ranging from the school resource officer and local PD to the FBI.
>>
>>56146560
critical thinking is very important
people begin to unironically think in memes at some point and refuse to actually understand certain things
weird
>>
>>56145397
almost all of the law enforcement I've sold guns to had their department address as their address on their driver's license
guess it's an opsec thing I dunno
>>
>>56142355
>Terry thought birds are real
Even the greatest minds aren't immune to their lies, such a shame.
>>
Not Fed but I had a SWAT dude compliment my AK even though it was just a WASR at a range once
>>
>>56142246
Dude.. what did you post that got their panties in such a big bunch? Was in on 4chan?
>>
Yes, I was reading about how Biden’s regime is laundering money in Ukraine, then this helpful poster debunked it using some pics of Putin as a monkey
>>
>>56140931
Trying to pick him up for sex obv
>>
>>56146720
No, normiebook and twitter
>>
>>56141014
>"The" discord
It's *A* discord where you can go if you really, really, REALLY want to talk to losers about their room temp IQ opinions. There isn't actually a /k/ discord, /k/ is just right here.
>>
File: 5286.jpg (21 KB, 375x282)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Ye, almost got my ass court martial

>be me,18
>doing my military service cuz wanted new experiences and opens up laboral market in my country
>a fucking 105mm shell along several charges and components gets lost on my unit
>they all look at me because i have several political books ob my locker and a history of being in student counsils back in the 2019 riots before joining
>2 months on the brig and several electrical shocks with a crank operated battery charger they find out 2 corporals where responsible and had em on their rooms for making "fireworks"
>mfw they offered me as an apology a medal and a life time scholarship for studying whatever i want
>mfw im now studying archeology free of charge
>god bless the chilean army
>>
>>56147056
You should have studied medicine and become the next El Che.
>>
>>56147088
Fuck no im not getting my ass near bolivia, they're the actual fking monkeys of south america even brazilians outsmart them
>>
>>56141673
>Violence doesn't work in effecting political change
Idk about that one chief. Various examples across time across the globe show otherwise. The caveat is the scale.
>>
File: $careface.gif (1.58 MB, 411x225)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>56140788
I know a guy who is literally a 'mentally-ill' on-meds, never-leave-home, doesnt own guns, doesnt have money, parents pay for his shit, and hes on adderall and alcohol daily, and the feds want to indict him for getting drunk and leaving 'threatening voicemails' on various talking-heads/politicians phones.

literally drug traffickers, rapists, murders, spree killers, never get indicted, but if you get drunk and leave goofy voicemails for feds, ur "le terrorist"
>>
>>56148964
They want to indict him because they have direct evidence and it'll be an easy win. Overall, feds are lazy and incompetent, and they very rarely convict people on real charges. If they get you, it's on procedural bullshit, like "lying" to me. btw if you said you were somewhere at 7:00 but you actually got there at 7:02 you just lied to them. that's why you never talk to the police, and especially never talk to the feds.
>>
>>56148964
>>56149512
"'lying' to me"*
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
>>
>>56140788
I was approached by two feebs that the Olympia Greyhound station back in 2003. They were looking for a kidnapped kid, so they asked me and some guy if we were traveling together. We both said no and then they left. Good job, agents, really trying your hardest out there.
>>
This is sort of fed related: Why the fuck do feds push to crack down on ARs in general? Even basic bitch cops have plate armor which stands up to normal 5.56 and 7.62 pretty well. If ARs are banned bolt action rifles are going to be more common, and 30-06 is when you start being able to punch through plates. If you're scared of people being able to fight back why are you pushing them towards a better weapon to fight back with?

I know what you're saying, volume of fire and ease of use make groups of people with ARs more of a threat. Sure, but the counterpoint is most people aren't in groups, and most of the groups aren't serious and don't train. So the most common situation would be 1-5 people against large numbers of feds, and any advantage of ARs is eliminated by the fact the feds have the same weapons , more of them and better training.

But one guy with a hunting rifle should be able to work out on his own that you can't go toe to toe with 20 people at a time. Sit back at a distance, use the rifle as intended, take a shot or two and change position. If they're too stupid to figure that out they'd be dead with an AR too.

What about no know raids in the middle of the night when you can't prepare? If you can't prepare the AR won't save you either, you're going to be half asleep and hit with flash bangs and gas anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I love ARs, I own two, I just don't get the "logic" of feds trying to ban them for their own safety.
>>
>>56140788
yes...would you like to purchase an illegal weapon?
>>
>>56142199
What were your posts
>>
>>56141014
The Ohio discord is the gayest fucking group.
>>
>>56150864
Because Firearm regulation is not about safety it's about politics.

Remember when the NRA supported the Mulford act? Gun rights are a perennial tool of victimhood and riling up a voter base for the right just as much as ID politics for the left. When Obama was elected every Republican Party member and their grandmother swore they had secret documents claiming Barrack HUSSEIN "SECRET MUSLIM" Obama was COMING FOR YOUR GUNS. And then he didnt? The only thing that happened was gun company stocks went up, gun sales went up, NRA got more due paying members and everyone got paid.
>>
There aren't many tells because these days the feds don't really need to do much. Outside of flagrantly obvious shit like contacting you, providing weapons or the resources to obtain them, and then telling you to go do something specific with them, the feds' job is done for them by prior psyop victims. That's online, at least.
Other signs could be
>sudden appearance of a wifi connection named "FBI Van"
>vehicles parked outside of your place with people sitting in them, watching your place and you leaving
>electronics acting weird, things breaking or running hot for no reason
>odd bouts of insomnia where your mind begins racing and thinking an absurd number of thoughts
>sudden shift in moods, bouts of random aggression
>you post on 4chan
>>
File: our left wing -allies-.png (400 KB, 1958x880)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>56151669
hello /r/liberalgunowners, I see you've got your new talking points.
>>
>>56151853

>Let me just ad hominem your reasonable points here LIBERAL
JokerSkullGrimReaperSmileMiddleFinger.jpg
>>
>>56151883
>instantly gets defensive and envisions his drunk step-dad
Lmao
>>
>>56151819
>electronics acting weird, things breaking or running hot for no reason
My phone has started maxing out its cpu and randomly losing cell connection if I turn my mobile data on, I'm sure it's nothing.
>>
>>56140826
fpbp
>>
>>56147222
Posts like his makes me wonder if they're not even teaching the American Revolution in US schools anymore, let alone any other revolution that led to the founding of or regime change of a nation. The colonists certainly didn't beat Britain in a friendly game of poker.
>>
>>56151853
>>56151914

Explain where he's wrong
>>
>>56152154
He's wrong because you don't belong here reddjtor
>>
>>56140788
But anon, I am a fed.
>>
>>56152160
You are a GPT bot.
>>
>>56141673
Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority derives.
>>
>>56150864
5.56 is better at armor penetrating than .308 and 30-06.
>>
File: 1639585264706.gif (2.45 MB, 150x113)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB GIF
>>56140788
>Be glowfag
>Bureau declines to open on our case
>"it's just a nothingburger"
>always whining/bragging they have too much way more important shit on their plate
>Subject caught at border with serious shit
>Bureau requests some liaison from us
>They have a new SAC
>"We're planning to open, it'll give us something to do, it seems we haven't had anything open for months!"
>>
File: 1625974375350.jpg (216 KB, 975x810)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>56146336
>[GaryP has entered the chat]
>>
>>56143849
Fuck you pedo, let’s go
>>
>>56153505
that is blatantly false
>>
>>56140788
Was in /bag/, if ya know, ya know.
Had the FBI and sheriff come knocking, asked me a few questions, did you know the guy, where were you when it happened, did you meet any of the people in the server, did you read his manifesto, etc. Pretty uneventful, in and out in like 10 min.
>>
>>56154194
Ya I remember and the glownigger is still texting you every few months for leads. You're an informant that does it FOR FREE lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>56146336
The most effective anti pizza measure would be to nuke every post-Soviet state since that's where it all comes from
>>
>>56154209
>>56154194
PS https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/55269330/#55269368
lol, lmfao even.
>>
>>56154209
No, but there was one guy that went to ny and testified, most of the rest in the server got knocks and that's it, took em like 5 months to get to me
>>
I saw an ATF agent at a gun store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen boxes of 9mm in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the boxes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each box and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>56154552
Kek
>>
>>56140826
Fpbp
>>
>>56153476
Based Heinlein enjoyer. Even Gandhi was violent. Instead of weapons, he used economic violence against the British.
>>
>>56146653
>department address as their address on their driver's license
For safety I would think.

Funnily enough, GRU guys do the same thing which is how Bellingcat has IDed multiple novachok poisoners.

>>56146654
>>Terry thought birds are real
Lol
>>
>>56151819
Subtle anon. It took me a minute
>>
>>56152154
Because Obama literally pushed for an AWB? Defending Obama's gun record because he failed after multiple attempts and the reps in congress burning political capital for 8 years is a bit disingenuous no?
>>
>>56150864
control, plain and simple
>>
File: whiskey_rebellion.jpg (108 KB, 858x708)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>56143841
Who cares?
>>
>>56155844
Yeah thats right, we fuck with FREEDOM, unless you believe different shit than I do
>>
>>56155844
LOL
>>
>>56156166
We only tolerate the tolerant ^_^
>>
>>56158124
No white racist has ever actually caused a problem for me or mine, for anyone I know.
All that matters is actions, not words.
>>
>>56153882
Basic bitch 5.56 lead core penetrates 1/4th inch steel plate, regular 30-06 does not.
>>
>>56140788
Bump
>>
>>56155844
>>56156166
>>56158289
You fuckin faggots and your social media e celebs you're worse than little girls and tik Tok
>>
>>56140788
I got a voicemail from an investigator so and so asking for information about some guy and a callback number. Told him I didn't know anything. The number he actually called from went nowhere, it would answer "blah blah field office 69 enter your code now" or some shit.
Then two more times, once when I was a witness and again to ask about a person but I didn't know anything about their questions.
Questions were specifically about the cases
>>
>>56144863
lmao I wonder if the SS keeps track of the most ridiculous things they have had to be paranoid about, like the beachballs floating around Obama at some event.
>>
>>56152154
Obama was going to push for going for peoples guns.
Part of this was a VERY interesting modern study on guns and gun violence.
What the administration DIDN'T expect was for the scientists to come back and say
>Hey boss, we think some more research needs to be done on this subject.
>Right now everything looks like guns actually PREVENT more crime than they are using in, resulting in a full net positive effect on society
And so the administrations plans had to stop, because THEIR study became the perfect foundation for pro gun types.
Based scientists actually being scientists.
>>
>>56159856
What? I didn't know we were talking about someone specific I was just saying white racists have never been a problem for anyone I know, thus I don't waste time worrying about them.
>>
>>56159856
I'm mocking the post buddy, work on your literary comprehension
>>
>>56140788
A friend of mine got red flagged as a kid if that counts.

www.thetruthaboutguns.com/targeted-at-age-14-the-human-toll-of-red-flag-laws

not sure if it really counts.
>>
>>56142812
Thank you anon
>>
>>56141376
>They tried to play a logical game to get me to slip up at the end to force an arrest for a technical felony (Title 18 USC Section 1001)

Section 1001 (Lying to a Government Agent) is quite possibly the worst federal criminal law on the books. It's selectively enforced, and so broad that is reasonably easy to enforce it against anyone who exchanges a few words with a federal LEO.

Quick rundown:
>Did you know that it is a crime to tell a lie to the federal government? Even if your lie is oral and not under oath? Even if you have received no warnings of any kind? Even if you are not trying to cheat the government out of money? Even if the government is not actually misled by your falsehood? Well it is.

https://www.wisenberglaw.com/articles/how-to-avoid-going-to-jail-under-18-u-s-c-section-1001-for-lying-to-government-agents/
>>
>>56150565
>https://youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Everyone who has not seen this video should watch it. It's a great talk on why you should not talk to the police, with some great examples of people who ignored that rule to their own detriment.
>>
>>56164671
I've read that story before. Wasn't it posted on kommandoblog at one point?
Specifically here:
https://archive pee-ayche Wyih0 (original page no longer up at https://www.kommandoblog.com/2019/11/30/being-red-flagged/)
>>
>>56146550
traffic stops and interrogations are different. just play along and lick the boots with regular traffic stop. don't say one single word outside of "i want a lawyer" if it's an interrogation.
>>
>>56165126
It was, but there was a falling out between Arizona Don and KB. TTAG then picked up the story.
>>
>>56167745
qrd? what drama did I miss?
>>
>>56165267
this
Being a dick to county sheriff who will likely have your back in a boog is not the same as telling a fed he can eat shit.
>>
>be custodian for local county
>be inna courthouse sweeping the floor around closing time
>sometimes the criminal case judge has sessions that run late
>I forgot to ask security if the were st in session so I'm surprised when I wheel my cart past the doors right as they open
>nearly ran into a guy
>he turns away from me to walk to the exit further down the hall
>see FBI printed on his windbreaker
>hold up hands and say "Don't Waco me bro"
>Dude shoots me a look of murderous intent but keeps walking
>3 county sheriffs exit the courtroom and bust out laughing at what I said
>they told me he was a total prick but they couldn't do or say shit to him
>I meander to the main entrance a few minutes later after sweeping up the dust pile by my cart
>there's 7 sheriffs standing there with the biggest shit eating grins
>have a mini heart attack thinking I'm going to be arrested for terrorism or some shit
>they all bust out laughing and one walks up and puts his hand on my shoulder
>tells me the security feed from the courthouse cameras was being fed to the entire state
>the county sheriff himself was in the control room for the jail right next to the courthouse
>there's a camera facing the courtroom doors with audio so he heard everything
>he told the deputies to say thanks from him personally
>some fedbois down in the state capitol are probably seething at the same moment

Feels good man
>>
>>56140788
Fuck off glow faggot
>>
>>56168917
>and eveyone clapped
>>
>>56168032
As far as I know they just decided to pull the article with both sides not saying anything about it publicly.
>>
>>56151669
explain the import restrictions he put into place that effectively ruined the ak market in the US
>>
>>56159856
meds
>>
File: pepe.jpg (175 KB, 1024x723)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>56140788
Two full-on raids already.

The first raid I wont talk about, too problematic.

The second raid was a few years ago. Around 10 custom agents with a warrant. 7am in the morning.

When I eventually opened the door they rushed in and encircled me. One hit me in the face, then 3-4 jumped on me and pinned me to the ground.

I was handcuffed and sent to a hospital because my face was bleeding.

While they searched the premises.

They found something but the whole prosecution was later dropped since my lawyer cut out a deal with the judge. But I had to pay a few Euros.

So far they tried two times and got zero convictions.
>>
>>56173204
bruh
>>
>>56143855
From what I remember, FBI field guys don't have very good salaries, but it would be cool to have the entire US be your jurisdiction.
>>
File: 1666660571824.jpg (199 KB, 1280x720)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>56174722
And the Suburbans and Tahoes of course, can't forget those.
>>
>>56142158
I've had a similar card given to me by a different branch at a night club, also by some "Special Agent"

Unfortunately I am not allowed to talk about it

Basically any time you come into contact with glowies, it's like Men In Black and they tell you "we never met. Do not tell anyone that we met or what we talked about or you will be in trouble" and they have the law on their side because pretty much every interaction with them is classified.
>>
>>56174861
>they tell you "we never met
they absolutely dont say this. Ridiculous
>>
>>56174861
> pretty much every interaction with them is classified.

absolutely not the case. What are you talking about?
>>
>>56174915
I am not from the USA. I've been in contact with them multiple times and each time got told I was not to speak of the meeting to anyone after beeing discreetly directed to a seperate room.
>>
File: 1669341500059999.jpg (24 KB, 657x527)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>56174946
according to which law?

You are a free citizen and you can talk about everything.
>>
>>56174932
>>56174915
>>56174946
To clarify, when the US agent approached me I reported the incident to my guys and they told me not to speak of the incident nor the meeting.
>>
>>56174963
so what? tell him to kiss your ass and tell everyone.

There is no such law that says you cant talk
>>
>>56140788
A cute chick tried to talk to me at a bar once. This never happens so I immediately clocked her as a fed called her a cunt and went home
>>
>>56174973
Meh. I want to maintain my clearance but I guess this is really too unspectacular and unspecific for anyone to care:

1st meeting
>"Cadet Anon, there is someone who needs to talk to you."
>"Agent xzy, I am from ABC" *shows ID*
>"Cadet Anon, it has come to our attention that a year ago on your request for restricted clearance, on the question of if you have ever been a member of an extremist group you have checked wanting to talk to an agent, is that correct?"
>"Yes."
>explain when, why and how I had contact with extremists
>"Alright. Seems like that is in the past, should not be any problem. Thanks for telling us. If we need any more informations we will contact you. Do not speak to anyone about this meeting."
>leave room and go back to work

2nd meeting
>"Lt Anon, there's someone here who needs to speak to you"
>"Hello Lt Anon, I am zxy from the ABC. I am here to talk to you about your request for secret clearance. Four years ago on a different form you checked wanting to talk about having had contact with extremist groups, what's up with that?"
>explain, also tell him I already got questioned about that
>"Alright that will be all. Shouldn't be a problem, have a nice day. Oh and this meeting never happened, do not talk about it."

3rd meeting
>weekend
>be in techno club
>see dude who seems out of place, a bit too old and wearing a suit in the middle of the leather and t-shirts
>make smalltalk
>club closes
>go to club next door
>be in really fucked up techno club
>drugs everywhere, everyone on coke, pills or speed, tranny giving free blowjobs in the bathroom
>see the same guy, make some smalltalk
>tell him I am military
>he is as well
>gives me business card like >>56142158 , except it's not FBI but some US Army thing
>tells me to call him if I ever want to talk about "interesting work details"

>monday morning
>"Sir, I won't be in the 8 o'clock meeting today. Something happened on the weekend and I think I should talk to intelligence."
>cont
>>
>>56175178
cont.

>tell him something came up which I think I should report
>he asks me to come back later when his seargants aren't there
>"close the door Lt"
>tell him the story
>he takes the card from me
>"Huh, peculiar. I will report this to the ABC. You did the right thing by reporting it. I'd appreciate if you could keep quiet about the incident and not talkt to people about it."

>couple of weeks later
>"Lt Anon, some guy from the ABC wants to see you"
>go into seperate room
>repeat story
>get asked if I told anything (ofc I didnt)
>"Hmm. Well. We checked and the guy is legit. Not sure what he wanted because that's not normally their business, they are more like internal security. Anyway, it was nice talking to you. This meeting and it's contents are all confidential. I am sure you know not to tell anybody, since it's classified."

that was it.
Nothing interesting really. Each time it was a dude in civillian clothing whom I talked to in a seperate room, who took notes and then told me not to speak about the meeting.
>>
>>56140788
wtf happened now? did another batch of high schoolers get interrogated?
>>
File: agent.png (58 KB, 532x475)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>56176572
Semester's almost over, retard. Pre-algebra isn't that hard, just focus on the triangles and stop staring at Stacy and you'll be fine.
>>
>>56174984
based
>>
>>56175238
business card guy sounds like the equivalent of a secret shopper sent after you because, once again, the talks with an agent about extremist groups.
>>
>>56175178
He was there for the free blowjobs from the tranny
>>
File: 1669359526367899.jpg (42 KB, 700x576)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>56176572
BASED !!!
>>
>>56140788
A few times. I played totally stupid and told them nothing. Eventually these two guys I knew were indicted and did a little time at FCI Texarkana.
>>
>>56145842
I would respect someone telling me that they occasionally fuck dogs more than someone having worked for the ATF.
>>
>>56179834
>be atf agent
>shoot dogs
>fuck dog corpses
So perfectly balanced?
>>
Yeah, I once made a really good cereal killer larp. Never take pictures of fake human bones then tell people you murdered someone lol
>>
>>56174861
You are a retard.
t. actual glownigger
>>
>>56180506
You clown
>>
>>56179576
kek
>>
>>56180506
Image source?
>>
>>56175238
Fucking OSI ruining the shroom trade at sheppard so many people got destroyed over that
>>
>>56143949
You're getting completely fucking fleeced on helicopter rides
t. heli hunter
>>
>>56140931
maybe its just me but the whole "lets talk about illegal hunting" sounds like all the things boomers used to talk about as far as feds going fishing.
>>
>>56140788
I pulled over and ticketed an on duty FBI agent driving like a cunt on her way to court. She was freaking out like I was going to shoot her and would not take her eyes off me with every motion she made. I'm like hello, you're the senior dog shooter here I'm just a junior dog shooter.
>>
>>56183345
fucking kek.
yeah, despite what /k/ says local boyz are for the most part bros.
>>
>>56174984
Probably the only true story in this thread.
>>
>>56180506
bruh
>>
>>56142409
>you get irrational "mood swings" for no reason, maybe even a substance abuse or two
That's on you
>>
>>56141418
This. Even if innocent dont talk till you have a lawyer. Pigs r never to be trusted under any cirmunstance
>>
>>56182511
Actually it was Army CID

>captcha: DHT T0T
>>
>>56142347
My deepest regret is not buying as many Russian uniforms and equipment as soon as they positioned in Belarus, but before they got sanctioned. All that stuff was so cheap, and now it's unobtainium.
>>
File: 1669481886736.jpg (64 KB, 744x694)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>56168917
I almost had a similar story. Here's what actually happened to me though
>be me
>zogbot
>just got back from Europe
>first formation right after Christmas block leave
>notice several black SUV's parked around the barracks
>some dude in a suit standing around looking at us
>haven't fallen into formation yet
>walk up to him, almost say something along the lines of "oh lawd the feds are here, better hide my stash" because I thought it would be funny
>decide not to and awkwardly walk away after making eye contact
>1SG calls fall in, we all do
>1SG reads a list of names, these personnel form a second formation on the side
>feds round them up and take them in for questioning
>turns out one of them was trying to join ISIS but got caught by the FBI
>mfw I narrowly avoided intense interrogation
I genuinely thought these guys would've been from some army news bullshit because I'd seen reporters dressed similarly for my entire Europe rotation, so finding out that I almost harassed a fed for funsies was hilarious to me. The guy they arrested was named Cole Bridges, he was planning to blow up the 9/11 memorial in NYC
>>
File: 1669482177370.png (116 KB, 500x522)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>56180506
>>
File: 1669482640489.jpg (2.2 MB, 2281x1711)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>>56186166
Pic related, Bridges is the guy in the camel costume. This was in Germany, right around Halloween
>>
>>56143310
By replying to this post I hope to expunge myself from the many lists I am on.
>>
Attention posters ITT: you have a chance at a normal life too
>>
File: 1600007405172.jpg (121 KB, 601x601)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>56156166
>"Yeah thats right, we fuck with FREEDOM, unless you believe different shit than I do"
>*shoots a negro for no discernable reason*
>>
>>56148964
Yea nigger that's definitely the type of shit you get arrested for. Don't be a retard next time.
>>
>>56151819
I named my mobile hotspot FBI Honeypot kek
>>
>>56154683
You mean nukes
>>
>>56148964
he sounds based
>>
>>56146654
kek
>>
>>56186513
Post gun
>>
>>56140788
I'm a fed. AMA. I hate all of you magatard gun nuts and potential school shooters.
>>
>>56189124
I’m a fed from a different agency. You’re all on a watchlist now, so I have to give you illegal firearms to keep the budget up
>>
File: 1669502097957.png (450 KB, 677x677)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>56189124
>>56189359
Does the Army count as a fed? I'm employed by the federal government.

Either way, I'm also a fed and I approve of everything in this thread. Come and get me, cunts
>>
>>56186530
>no discernable reason
Hello news reporter
>>
>>56140788

I was a witness in a drug bust once so yeah you might say I got approached by a Fed.
>>
>>56189359
Jokes on you, I voted for Biden.
>>
>>56183501
I love that video of the cops arresting an overweight ATF agent attempting to enter a private residence without a warrant.
>>
>>56140788
My former landlord was involved in the production and distribution of pizza so the feds kicked in my door at 6am because he was listed as living at that address(he was actually living at another property he owned) so I got woken up one morning by a bunch of men screaming FBI HANDS IN THE AIR DON'T MOVE and pointing ARs at me.
Was not a cash money experience.
>>
>>56189745
you suck
>>
>>56142056
you fucking Nazirhp8mv
>>
>>56165116
I made the mistake of talking to police regarding something I had nothing to do with.
>be me
>cop knocks on door
>"Hey, we heard about some break ins in this area, have you seen anything suspicious going on?"
>decide to help them out, who the fuck likes burglers
>tell them about a suspicious car driving around, some kids that were walking around loud during the night, no pointing fingers, just honest stuff
>suddenly the cop gives me a weird look
>"Where were you on such and such a date?"
>it was so random I said I didn't know
>"okay, bye"
>next thing I know I'm picked up at work, hauled to the police station, and they start grilling me about my income and why I would know about things that happened in the middle of the night on the other side of the neighborhood
Like, what the fuck dude.
>>
File: 1660885672690.jpg (178 KB, 540x720)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>56165116
>fatfuck interrogator afterward tries to do damage control about the thousands of people he has helped to convict
>>
>>56154552
Special Agent Gosling?
>>
>>56191222
>suddenly the cop gives me a weird look
The trick to dealing with cops is that mentally they're turbo-normies. Their thought processes are exactly the same as fat middle aged women, they make decisions based entirely on emotion and whatever d20 critical failure thought pops into their brain.

I've avoided getting a 2nd glance while homeless and illegally camping in public parks 50 yards from where I encountered the cop by pretending to be the most "aw shucks gee golly willickers" clueless motherfucker to the cop.

Their decision matrix is:
* Normie
* Criminal

Everything that isn't a normie - weirdos, writers, thinkers, NEETs, incels, MMA fighters - is slotted into Criminal.
>>
>>56142369
>if you’re going to rob a bank
bank robbers get a couple of grand and they get caught
if you are going to steal, steal like that FTX Jew.
>>
>>56189359
You talking about obsolete 50s crap, or current stuff like the Taliban got?
>>
>>56140788
>>
>Be me
>Walking home from work
>Be extremly tierd
>Walk past a building that is being raided by the feds
>A few cops look at me looking at them in autistic concentration
>Fat mf in full tactical gear points at me and tells "Hey come over here"
>MFW I'm about to be turned into a statistic
>Aproach as I'm to afraid to say no
>Cop turns me around and opens my backpack
>Cop rummages through my belongings and finds nothing
>Get told to fuck off
>>
>>56193226
should've told that pig to eat shit and called your lawyer like a real man
>>
>>56142056
At least use the 3 2 1 Backup method if you actually give a shit about information.
>3 copies
>2 types of media (i.e paper copy and USB storage copies)
>1 copy kept off site someplace safe
>>
File: 1624363044498.png (2.12 MB, 992x992)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
i am a poster on 4chan that willingly violates Federal Gag Order WNP-136
i have personal knowledge of israels nuclear weapons program and am now telling everyone, even under the threat of legal penalties
i am doing this to prove i care more about being "cool" with anons than some stupid job
also NATO is gay kikes
>>
>>56182112
i cant find it anymore but its from this dude https://e-hentai.org/g/1756433/cbabf810e1/
armature hour guro artist IMO, he doesnt understand anatomy or pain

but he is quite inventive with his torture methods so he gets a pass

>>56186513
nah kek the best I can hope for is that am never hurt someone :3
>>
>>56174722
Fed health/dental/vision insurance is bretty gud tho so it helps them out.
>>
>>56175178
Why the fuck did you check ANY of those boxes on your security clearance form? Now the gov has ammunition to put you in the dirt when you eventually get caught for wrong think

>oh its ok, anon was associated with an extremist group, we killed him because he wasn't riding with Biden
>>
>>56183345
That because zog police bots are poorly educated and impuslive like niggers. the FBI requires you to be educated and at least have a bachelors degree, she was right to keep an eye on you, you never know when a zogpolicebot is going to chimp out
>>
The only ATF agents I've seen were at my local store when I was picking up a transfer and they were doing an audit. One dude looked like an average bald fuckwit and the other was like a 350 lb fat piece of shit. Normal bald dude looked like he just wanted to get stuff done and leave, fat shitter looked like he was pissed off that he found out he'd actually have to get up and walk around versus chug soda and donuts.
>>
>>56193226
kwab
>>
File: PXL_20220611_141153607.jpg (1.78 MB, 3024x4032)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>56140788
saw ATF agents videotaping the entrance to the local gunshow back in march
had shit in the side of the toolbox in the bed pointing right at the front doors
>>
>>56193949
Because I was 18 and believed in the system.
Surely confessing would be better than keeping quiet since I actually didn't do anything bad, right? Right?
>>
>>56193800
Oh God send this guy to jail
Thanks I just had a morbid curiosity
>>
>>56193800
Very edgy
>>
>>56194861
why do they do this
>>
Everytime I come to/k/ I encounter them. They really need to try harder...
>>
>>56140788
My mom made jewelry including feathers, and she'd use feathers we'd find while walking around hiking. It turns out, some of these feathers came from migratory birds, and there are really strong laws concerning the harvesting/utilization of anything regarding a migratory bird species, so the U.S. government went to the expense of buying some of my mom's jewelry, testing the feathers, and determining that some of them indeed belonged to migratory birds. Three armed federal marshals came to our house, and told my mom, "For $2,000 dollars we can make this whole thing go away", so even if my mom was some kind of international bird strangler, she totally could of gotten away with it.
It ended up being more of a hassle than a fine, where my mom and dad had to spend a whole day driving to some obscure courthouse and pay a low triple figure fine.
>>
>>56192864
Most “successful” “bank robberies” are employees pocketing cash off camera and force balancing over extended periods, stealing client information and ripping off their shit, or dudes in basic ass white work trucks yanking an ATM in the middle of the night. None of which will typically nab you enough to justify the penalty you’re facing if caught. The guys that get away with big amounts are usually third worlders that call retirement homes and trick demented geriatrics into wiring their entire life’s savings out of the country. See it once a week sadly.
>>
>>56142251
yeah. forestanon got a (heavily redacted) copy of his fbi file via foia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eagcUyiQVvY
>>
>>56165060
So if I told a government agent that I shot JFK that would be a crime?
>>
>>56147056
>several electrical shocks with a crank operated battery charger
Is Chile really this bad?
>>
>>56140788
yes. they asked about a rental trackhoe we were using on a construction site, what we knew about the owner and their rates etc. FBI busted the rental company for laundering. It was a pretty short and pleasant convo, its not like I cared much about a local mob
>>
>>56197190
yeah
>>
>>56193800
based
>>
File: IMG_5931.jpg (597 KB, 1242x814)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>Working at a knife/blade/cutlery store.

>Fat guy with a name tape on the back of his hat, a TFD patch on the front of his hat and what looks to be a 5.11 jacket comes over to the front.

> ohgod.jpg

> Multicam black.

"nice patch where'd you get it?"

"oh you know... it's this thing that only a few people know about. oh do you know [insert name of important person here]?"

"yeah i do?"

"oh yeah man i'm thinking of starting a cool group where we go out and do stuff, want my discord?"

> Sure.

> Doesn't have a pfp.

> Account is literally a day old.

"did you get banned recently?"

"oh no i just found this app, my friend showed it to me."

> buys a 20$ knife and leaves.

> finish work, message glowie. call him a nigger for not having a pfp and tell him he's glowing.

>response attached.
>>
>>56191222
Kek
>>
>>56155844
Fuck this whole era was so embarrassing, makes you glad that mostly all lolbertardians have finally picked a side now despite their best efforts.
>>
>>56161373
>Based scientists actually being scientists.
Yeah well they sure cracked down on that afterwards
>>
>>56200173
The ones that still pretend it's Ron Paul 2012 in 2022 baffle me.
>>
>>56141418
People need to practice on how to shut the fuck up. Just because some wagie asks a question...doesn't mean you have an obligation to answer
>>
>>56142280
Has anyone else done this? I wonder how much they have on an "average" citizen.

Address, employee history, number of guns, interactions with law enforcement.

I guess they might do deeper dives if you have some spicy background. Browser history, acquaintances, etc.
>>
File: 1663931551239677.jpg (44 KB, 640x796)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>56142812
>god
>>
>>56151819
That's literally the name of my WIFI. My computer kept waking up from sleep in the middle of the night, had to unplug it. Then two harddrives went kaput. Good thing I have back ups. ;)
>>
>>56152154
The people that act like Trump was a bad thing for guns while Obama was a good thing are terminally retarded homunculi incapable of understanding intent. Obama had every intent to push an AWB but failed several times. Trump, while initially worse due to getting bump stocks banned, got the Supreme Court to a 6-3 conservative majority, and their recent Bruin decision is being used to dismantle AWBs and gun control laws across the country. If they had elected Hillary instead, we'd likely have a second nationwide AWB by now due to the SC being liberal majority.
>>
>>56141014
Ohio is gay. Kentucky is better
>>
>>56202574
Noguns are godless.
>>
>>56198447
kek this isn't real is it? God i wish it were
>>
>>56191222
checked
>>56190858
link?
>>
>>56203176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb1MVFDy_tw
>>
>>56150864
>>56151669
>>56153505
>>56155062
>>56153882
>>56158310
It is literally because you can shoot 100 people in a few minutes. I'm not suggesting banning ARs, and I think civilians should be able to own FA belt fed guns for fair market price. The literal reason though is because with ARs you can kill a bunch of people. Even if every mass shooting is a glownigger false flag, the ability and ease to dispense carnage with an AR-15 compared to an M1 Garand or bolt .308 is obviously significantly greater. I know this is /k/, but holy fucking guntism you guys
>>
>>56191222
Checked. I think the fact that innocent people hate being accused of crimes goes right over police heads. Like. Having the people that are here to protect us grilling you for a crime you didn’t commit is the worse. If there was at least some evidence or credible witnesses that pointed to you that’s one thing. But when they fly off half cocked because you gave them attitude instead of consenting to a full cavity search on the spot blows my mind.
>where were at 3am last Tuesday?
>Asleep
>can you prove that.
>probably not.
>cuff him.
>why does the community fear us??
>>
>>56202485
I did to get the pic here >>56142240
>>
>>56202485
>>56205914
The last pages of the report that aren't interview transcripts show their back end database results. They use the LEO version of lexis nexis which is one of those companies that provides data for those creepy people search sites. It's slightly more than what most of those sites show on the open web, but not by much since those sites expose more info than they ever did (don't even censor addresses any more in some cases lmao). Hell, if you composite the info from multiple people search sites together you would probably get 95%+ of what those pages show about (You). The remaining ~5% are shit your state government/DMV knows like vehicle registrations and/or guns owned (if your state has a registry). Didn't get anything like browser history in mine, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be practicing good OPSEC since that data is scattered among multiple sites and could get leaked one day to non-state actors who could use it against you.
>>
>>56204986
You forgot the most important factor: because it's fucking common. Why do you think haji uses an AK? It's because that's what he can get. So what do you think a criminal/mass shooter in the US is gonna do? Like you think they're gonna do the research necessary to figure out which US-made AK is best? They can't even buy the right caliber some of the time.
>>
>>56142158
Hmm I probably shouldn't call either of those
>>
>>56198447
based
>>
File: 1588546427385.jpg (157 KB, 765x988)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>56202574
>>
>>56193965
That's why the feds are more brainwashed. Who the fuck falls for the college shill?
>>
File: 1560517979194.jpg (7 KB, 313x285)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>56140788
>be me
>hear le knock on le door
>oh noess!!!! It's da feds!!!!
>do 360 and open door
>fed presents a piece of paper to me
>it has one sentence on it
>reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>mfw
>>
They tried to approach me,but I opened fire first.
>>
>>56208786
based
>>
>>56142158
I remember getting one of those on my front door for my old housemate, had a black van loiter outside too for a couple hours early in the morning. They never came in but I'm sure they saw my empty gun case sitting in the garage. Glad I don't live with that dude anymore, I don't need the trouble
>>
>>56140788
My m8s an RCMP officer, he approached be back in highschool and tried to sell me pot, shit happened almost a decade ago now, had NO fucking clue the guy was going to be a horsecop.
>>
File: democide1.jpg (142 KB, 600x716)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>56141673
violence is only good when government employees do it.
>>
>>56140788
Yes, but we used electronic surveillance measures on him and got a lot of intel on their whole operation.
>>
>>56202574
i mean... as an agnostic it's still a good message if you just ignore the proselytizing bit. you have value, even if nothing else gives you value, if you can give it to yourself.
if you have to invent or invoke a deity to give yourself value, by all means, do that.
>>
>>56142105
this is how you do it - multi-format archiving. preferably in separate enough locations

an EMP won't kill a binder but a fire still can. better to spread your knowledge, and best to spread it so that it's not just accessible to you in SHTF scenarios. better to not need to teach your neighbor how to dig a well while you're both dying of thirst

>>56142060
is that the black stuff in my brush processing firepit?
>>
File: foia.jpg (184 KB, 1647x972)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
looks like I'm good, for now
>>
>>56210793
Also, if knowledge is freely available, then it can't be hoarded by some asshole who wants to have power over others. We're building a better world in the ashes of the old.
>>
>>56153505
>>
>>56212508
5.56 FMJ will penetrate steel plates that resist .308 FMJ, and there are level4 plates that will fail to stop 5.56AP.
>>
>>56210750
>even if nothing else gives you value, if you can give it to yourself.
>I'll just remove the foundation of my system and it will remain floating in midair
How did that work out for us lol.
>>
>>56205780
They think of themselves as sheep dogs, which tells you everything you need to know about how they think normal people should respond to them. Do you think sheepdogs take any shit from sheep?
>>
>>56205780
>the fact that innocent people hate being accused of crimes goes right over most peoples' heads.
ftfy
Casually accusing people is just normal social interaction now. Basically whoever squeals first wins since nobody would ever side with a guilty BAD person!
>>
>>56202993
Fuck off Shawn
>>
>>56208765
You are a waste of air
>>
>>56214557
he's right
>>
>>56154422
waitaminute what the shit people in bag got talked to by the FBI?
I joined it a while ago on my home IP, never really did anything besides be in there, I do my discord spring cleaning, see it's containmented or something and then leave since it seems dead. Come home from uni to find out my folks got talked to by the FBI. Was freaked out since idk what I did to get the feds after me asides maybe downloading paladin books or something but if people in bag were investigated things are starting to make sense. What the fuck happened in BAG?
>>
>>56175178
>>56175238
Fuck me the format you wrote that in. Thought for sure it was going to be an ND pasta knock off.
>>
>>56213924
“Causal accusations” are becoming too common. Even at regular traffic stop. Every cop thinks he’s going to accident his way into catching a serial killer like in the movies.
>Ran a stop sign? Okay license and reg.
>had anything to drink?
>it’s 2pm on a Wednesday so no.
>drugs? Weapons? Is this really you’re car? Can you prove it? Where do you live? Where you coming from? Why are you nervous? Why are you studdering? Step out of the car.
>why can’t people just cooperate! I always given people breaks when they spill their guts and beg for mercy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.