[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Who would win in a war between South Korea and China? No outside help for either country
>>
>>55297118
why don't you get a job, maybe a life too
>>
Stalemate.
If we are deadset with your condition of NO outside help at all, then it only leaves a naval war.
The Chinese cannot operate a ship for more than 24 hours without it being completely carked.
China won't be able to conduct amphibious ops and SK would be content just hunkering down.
>>
>>55297142
I do have a job and life retard. And I do combat sports as a hobby
>>
>>55297118
China. Without outside help Korea neither has the raw resources nor the industrial basis nor the manpower to compete with China. Also nooks.
>>
>>55297118
Who keeps pitting South Koreans against everyone? Is that you Kim?
>>
>>55297160
>I do combat sports as a hobby
Nobody asked about your women's self defense class
>>
>>55297164
It’s the guy who makes warrior threads. It seems cocky worst Koreans have angered him more than cocky bongs
>>
>>55297164
Its a chink.
The bugs have been raiding Korean forums 24/7 ever since KF-21 maiden flight.
They have been trying to rally anti-Korean sentiments for a while now, especially here on /k/.
All memes aside, Koreans are the most quiet about the KF-21. The 8th test flight had been completed very recently but very little news because they are trying to be hush-hush. Chinks are seething hard and weibo subhumans are making falseflag threads here.
Even the chink shills know the j20 is fucking worthless
>>
Olympic combat sports + combat weapons sports male events only since 1988:

1 US 113 (335 million people)
2 South Korea: 108 (51 million people)
3 France: 73 (66 million people)
4 Japan: 68 (126 million people)
5 Germany 67 (84 million people)
6 Italy: 62 (61 million people)
7 China 53 (1452 million people)
8 Britain: 29 (69 million people)
9 Australia: 10 (26 million people)
10 Spain: 10 (47 million people)

Lol China fucking brutally owned by South Korea as always
>>
> The term "Konghanzheng" literally means "the symptom of fearing Korea"
> This term was originally used by the Chinese mass media and was later adopted by the Korean media as well.
While this term may be seen as an effort to diminish the achievements of the Korean side, the Chinese media has historically taken a positive attitude acknowledging the Korean team's preeminence among East Asian sides.

This single world captures the sentiment between China and South Korea
>>
>>55297815
Why would you think that? The KF-21 isn’t impressive at all
>>
>>55297118
South Korea is a puppet of jewmerica and would cease to exist without constant "outside help"
Shit thread m8, sage
>>
>>55297961
This. Without US planes they wouldn’t have an airforce. Without US engines they wouldn’t have a shitty domestically produced 4th gen
>>
>>55297815
Yeah Koreans seem to be getting things done the FA50 probably outsells all other non-F35 planes combined, the KF21 is going to out perform the FA50

Meanwhile China can only sell to countries like Argentina when the best stuff from KAI and Dassault are blocked by allies for political reasons, countries only buy Chinese when they can't get the best and have no other choice
>>
>>55297118
>No outside help for either country
Korea would literally collapse without even starting a war under that condition. Their entire industry is subsidized by American copium.

Your thread is retarded and smells of shart and curry.

>>55297118
>>55297815
>>55297882
>>55297916
Samefag harder bugman
>>
>>55297957
F22 >
F35, KF21 > F15 >
Typhoon >
Rafale >
FA50, F16 >
Gripen ----->
Chinese and Russian planes starts here
>>
>>55297163
>>55297957
>>55297961
>>55297973
Lol at the chinks really working for that 1 yuan.
Completely organic thread, bugs. Now back to starving while in lockdown.
>>
File: Korean War prop.jpg (46 KB, 458x334)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>55297118
This already happened. Famously the Chinese would attack South Korean parts of the UN line knowing that they tend to break first.
>>
>>55297961
So is the UK, Australia, Germany, Japan, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Canada, New Zealand

What's your point?
>>
Lol at the shit eating grin on the soldiers in the background
>>
>>55297118
Might as well ask who wins in a war between America and Mexico. At least give Korea a fighting chance with Japan and Australia.
>>
>>55298045
Jf-17 is more of a paki plane than a chink plane. So the chinks cant even win with their own planes.
>>55298063
Uh, oh. The bugs are projecting now.
How does it feel knowing that this entire board thinks that the j20 isnt worth the recycled plastic its made out of.
>>
This is what happens to chink whenever they try to war
>>
>>55297973
Its just the daily reality detached glownigger astroturf.

The only reason countries even buy Korean is when they are poorfag US clientstates like Pooland that cant afford inflated US prices like clientstates like France and Germany and are forced to use the US backdoor through assembly fronts like Korea, literally occupied like Iraq or as political kickbacks/out of blackmail after the US helped or threatened to manipulate local elections to install a favourable puppet regime like Thailand and Phillipines. And even thats just a handful.

Not a single respectful and economically potent country has ever bought Korean weapons for their performance or strategic reasons.
>>
>>55297973
>>55297961
By this logic China isn't in the same position as well. It's heavily dependent on imports. Keep mind the image is military imports it doesn't include regular components used in domestic equipment.
>>
>>55298188
This anon has korea rent free in his pea sized brain, do you see this korea in the room with you? lol

Instead of your non-sensical tranny seething post something of substance instead of your worthless opinions faggot

Main battle tanks:
K2 $9 million, Leopard 2 $8 million, M1a2sep3 $7 million, Challenger 2 $4 million, Leclerc $3 million, Merkava $3 million

Assault rifle:
Daewoo K2 $900, M4 carbine $800, HK416 $450

Fighter jets:
F35 $65 million, KF21 $65 million, F18 $55 million, FA50 $30 million, F16 $25 million
>>
>>55298188
Countries that have bought Korean weapons:
US
UK
Australia
Canada
Netherlands
France
Spain
Italy
Poland
Belgium
Finland
Norway
Denmark
Austria
Switzerland
Israel
Croatia
Slovenia
Hungary
Turkey
Bulgaria
Greece
Romania
Portugal
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Kuwait
Qatar
Oman
Iraq
New Zealand
Indonesia
Philippines
Thailand
Malaysia
Singapore
Vietnam
Mexico
Brazil
Argentina
Peru
Chile
Egypt

This is just off the top of my head

So since you consider these all not respectful or economically potent countries which countries do you consider respectful and economical potent? Lol
>>
>>55298395
>>55298457
Kek anon got brutally owned
>>
>>55298457
Moms I fucked :
Yours
OPs
>>
>>55297160
And yet the typical ghetto nigger would still beat you into a coma
>>
>>55297118
Why do you put so much effort into 4chins bro you are literally the biggest schizo here for months
>>
>>55297160
Cringe, also if its not Boxing it doesn't count kung-fu panda style does not count
>>
>>55298063
I partly thought you were a jannie as you seem to be on /k 24/7 shitpost trolling but just confirmed you are not which is even more pathetic, at least if you were a jannie would make sense why you are here constantly, now its just confirmed you are a lonely broken closeted homosexual old balding morbidly obese faggot
>>
>>55298070
KF-21 isn’t even in production. You can’t place it above something tested like the f15
>>
>>55298135
China is less than Mexico standards per capita

South Korea is basically a large US state

It would be the same story every time in the past 10,000 years the two races have fought wars, millions of chink npcs subhumans getting killed, chinks retreating, Korean victory the same as has been since the dawn of time
>>
>>55298508
>>55298553
See:>>55297815
The chinks are niggering up the board hard.
With vatniks exposed, the bugs are assumed to be even lesser monkes. They are desperate to misdirect attention to Korea before this board goes full force shitting on them.
Unironically even pajeets could take on chinks. Better copies of russhit and they are not literal mindless bug swarms.
>>
>>55298302
China is closer to civil war than the US and its not even close

Turks, Uighurs, Kazakhs, Mongols, Tibetans, Manchus + ~50 other sizeable minority populations that could make a medium sized European country fucking hate the han chinese and would support the US, South Korea or even Japan against the han if war broke out, these minority ethnic groups are about 10% of the population or around 150 million population

These people have spent all of history mogging the han chinese to include ruling every dynasty, its only post WW2 that the han chinese through communism was able to finally have their race largely in charge of China, the han chinese are about 90% of the population, but the story is more complicated

Of the han chinese there are multiple genetically different peoples speaking mutually unintelligible languages. A person from beijing cannot communicate with a person from fujian or from shanghai, the spoken languages are as different as english to german and genetically they are as distant as a brit to an arab

The core of the han chinese are around the beijing area and have around 500 million population with the remaining 1 billion effectively different peoples that would love nothing more than independence
>>
>>55298473
Nice she's over 80 and weighs around 200lb with slight facial hair growth

I fucked your daughters and permanently gaped their tight docile twat and shitter, made her call me daddy too
>>
>>55298684
> or even Japan

Initially when I read this I thought it was trolling but there could be shreds of truth here, the Taiwanese people are mostly from Fujian province, Taiwanese people absolutely adore Japan even more than Japan themselves while at the same time hating the northern Chinese
>>
I know South Korea has the highest rate of transgenderism in the world. That makes me lean towards China
>>
>>55298967
The 7.5 million people in Hong Kong greatly prefer Brits over northern Chinese too
>>
>>55298971
Even for a chink, this one is too retarded. Is that seriously the best you got or are you just copying the state issued handbook for being a massive faggot online?
>>
>>55298971
Lol
>>
>>55298971
>>
>>55298967
>>
>>
>>55299124
Doesn’t change the fact South Korea is the world leader in transgenderism
>>
>>55299112
>>55299124
>>55299141
>>55299155
A transgendered crippled retarded schizo US servicewymyn can still single-handedly off at least a hundred chinksects.
No matter how poor the condition of a US soldier, they still beat a civilisation whose sole identifiable trait is never growing out of their early teenage angst, insecurity, chuuni tendencies, and physical development.
>>
He/she is a 4 star admiral

Hold the same rank as:
George Washington
Ulysses S Grant
William Tecumsah Sherman
John Pershing
Douglas MacArthur
George Marshall
Dwight Eisenhower
Omar Bradley
George Patton
Norman Schwarzkopf
David Farragut
William Halsey
John McCain Sr.
John McCain Jr.
William Crowe
>>
>>55299255
That’s doesn’t matter at all. US navy could still take on any other navy. Korea simply can’t
>>
>>55299255
>Admiral
Golly, I wonder what service it's in
>Nooooo but muh trannies
It's all almost worth it to see all the tucked-dick faggot foreigners seethe.
>>
>>55299163
The US, western Europe and India have 99% of the global transgender population

In South Korea there are 11 confirmed transgenders compared to over 5+ million in the US and 1+ million the UK lol how shameful
>>
>>55299272
No they can't China could easily beat the US so could Russia
>>
>>55299316
Source? South Korea has something like 3 million transgendered people as of 2021. It’s likely more now. It doesn’t help that korean males are naturally feminine
>>
>>5529934eight
BWAHAHAHAH
>>
>>
>>
>>55299348
>China could easily beat the US so could Russia
russia can't beat its third rate neighbour, nobody in the USA fears china
>>
God I miss being stationed in Korea. It was like an all you can fuck buffet. Free pussy if you have a white cock. I must have fucked 80 Korean sluts in 2 years, a lot of them were married.
>>
>>55299355
South Korean male average testosterone 730 ng/dl, transgender population: 11

US male average testosterone 360 ng/dl, transgender population: 5 million confirmed, potentially 20 million

UK male average testosterone 370 ng/dl, transgender population: 1 million confirmed, potentially 5 million

The source is the UN, CDC, OECD, US DOD, and IMF. FoxNews literally had a special on this topic a few days ago. They covered the transgender epidemic in the western world, particularly in the Anglosphere and contrasted that with Northeast Asian nations that still hold traditional gender values.
>>
>>55299348
The only navy China has ever beaten is its own. China has deliberately or negligently crippled its own navy more times throughout history than the number of major enemy surface combatants they've sunk.
>>
>>55299393
Yes they can and are

US is afraid of China
>>
>>55299440
post jap test gook
>>
>>55299445
China already beat the US navy
>>
>>55299301
Gooks real quiet after this post.
>>
>>55299440
Your numbers are mixed up South Koreansvetage testosterone is 250 ng/dl with 3 million confirmed transgenders possibly 5 million
>>
File: 250px-탱크맨.jpg (13 KB, 250x165)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
chink schizo thread.
Either post Tiananmen square or fucking kill yourself you buglet fucks.
>>
>>55299428
Stationed at Humphreys for a year, fucked pussy every week but they are all prostitutes from southeast asia or eastern europe they literally kept us away from the locals

I liked Stuttgart and Lakenheath a lot better, did a tour in both for a few years each, a lot less whores and the pussy was mostly local german fraus or british birds, can't get laid for shit in the US but was swimming in german and british pussy almost everyday, loose sexually but tight and docile, the only part of my tour that I hated is that the niggers stationed there would straightup gangrape the locals got away with it everytime should have turned them in
>>
>>55297118
China not even a question
>>
>>55299579
I didn’t fuck a single prostitute. It was too easy to smash Korean pussy
>>
China ransacks their cities ez
>>
>>55299642
Lol you fucked sea post-op trannies happens all of the time there
>>
>>55299466
>>55299495
Post flag, wrist and guns
>>
>>55299703
Korea is full of fucking trannies but no I just ducked the Korean girls. Was too easy not to
>>
Kek
>>
File: IMG_20220912_221130.jpg (2.46 MB, 4000x3000)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
>>55299726
Bold words for a gunless, dickless squint-eyed bug.
>>
>>55299739
Lol no bro you fucked a post-op unless you were stationed there 30+ years ago they moved us all to places away from the locals and shipped in boatloads of prostitutes from sea and eastern europe, word was that most of the sea prostitutes were post-op trannies

That's why I'm saying if you are still in get stationed in the Germany or UK, those bitches are better looking and give up their pussies on command to white US soldiers, they fucking hate the niggers but the niggers go ape mode on those poor girls, they should not station niggers in europe anymore
>>
>>55299440
>UK potentially five million trans
I don't know about your retard sources but that's outrageous, you know there are like 60 million people in the UK right? Your source things that over 10% of the population could be trans? Psyopped.
Source: live in the UK
>>
>>55299749
I would rip your fucking tranny head off faggot your feet look as soft as a womans why is that? Because you are taking estrogen faggot, not a single fucking callous on those delicate feet, you fucking never served in combat obvious as obvious
>>
>>55299749
Post flag
>>
>>55299816
Post body hair and guns you smelly, yellow wannabe cueball.
>>
>>55299802
You’re just making things up to cope. They didn’t replace the local population with government funded tranny prostitutes just because your too insecure to realize that Korean girls are absolute sluts for white cock
>>
File: IMG_20210820_094601.jpg (2.05 MB, 3000x4000)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>55299826
Post guns.
>>
>>55299802
What are you talking about? I was stationed at red cloud a few years back and it was incredibly easy to fuck the native Korean girls from uijoboni or whatever the fuck it was called
>>
>>55299852
Incredibly based
>>
>>55299816
Calm down there ping, your ESL is showing.
>>
>>55297973
>>55297961
You can feel the chink seething, oozing out of these posts. It makes my cock shake uncontrolably.
>>
>>55300117
Native Korean girls are easy to fuck with a white dick
>>
China would fuck Korea up. Why not pit Korea against someone more equal like Pakistan
>>
>>55297118
Why can't S.Korea even take back the North? Truly a nation of faggots that cannot be taken seriously by any Western country.
>>
>>55300350
They can’t take the north because the north has pretty much all of SK covered with thousands of artillery guns. Plus the norks have nooks and the sorks don’t
>>
>>55297118
Without fear of foreign intervention and no other victory conditions other than "win", China nukes South Korea and that would be the end of it.
>>
>>55300518
/thread
>>
Korea is just way too small to compete against China in an all out war.
>>
>>55299836
When did you serve? I was in ROK 2009-2010, not a single korean woman I saw looked like those kpop chicks. Stuttgart from 11-14 and Lakenheath from 14 to 17. Post a single pic from your tour with a wrist and a hand written timestamp you fucking troll lol fucking samefag tranny fraud
>>
>>55300363
But the south koreans are a race of supermen who are all 7 feet tall, have 150 IQs, 12-pack abs and 14-inch dicks.
They could easily take down all north korean artillery with their judo skills.
>>
>>55299852
500,000,000+ privately owned guns in the US, thinks anybody gives a fuck

My 80 year old granny has that too faggot

You still have a pindick samefag tranny lol
>>
>>55300858
You aren’t even American. Post guns and wrist with timestamp. You’re a seething Korean whose upset that it’s so easy for white guys to fuck native Korean girls. Imagine thinking anyone would believe that the government forcefully relocated the native Korean women and replaced them with government paid for hookers
>>
>>55299865
Lol they were post-op sea trannies dead fuckin serious
>>
>>55300858
How did you find Lakenheath/being stationed in the UK in general? I'm going to Alconbury next
>>
>>55300904
Seething rent free lol

I would crush your skull like a grape faggot
>>
>>55300907
Proof? Do you deny that Korean girls love white cock
>>
>>55300925
For awhile I considered living there permanently, much better than Humphreys or Okinawa which had kind of a sleazy vibe, better than Stuttgart too, too many lets just call them undesireables. Check out brewers tap if you are into pub scene and like british food. Very quaint place but more liveable than the other three I mentioned
>>
>>55300953
Bottom 10% will fuck anything just like the bottom 80% of white women in the US and UK

Euros love Korean cock though, did you know that Putin’s younger daughter has been dating a South Korean admiral’s son for almost a decade? Every euro woman from the street whores to the billionaires daughters want Korean cock. This never happens the other way around.
>>
Korea has beaten han China in every war in recorded history even if they were always out numbered 1:30

If they fought again it would be the same result, a few Koreans killing millions of Chinese before the Chinese surrender and retreat as always
>>
>>55301071
>>55301099
Just post once you sperg, no euros love asian males they are the most undesirable unattractive race fact. I bet you can't even grow a beard.
>>
>>55301099
Korea is literally a Han Dynasty construct
>>
>>55301574
Korean men start growing beards at like 13 retard. They keep themselves clean shaven to promote military discipline
>>
tenda shut the FUCK up and go back to pol
>>
>>55301811
Lmao sure thing
>>
>>55301858
That’s a male model you fucking retard. 99.9% of Koreans shave daily
>>
File: eurostat.jpg (192 KB, 1127x1144)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>55301574
Fucking boomer hampig thinks he knows anything about euro prime age pussy
>>
>>55301980
This. Only jawlets and gay bear club members grow out full beards.
>>
>>55301980
>>55302054
>Posts map made in ms paint from a YouTube video with no source
No girls like Asians, deal with it you are disgusting.
Just post once next time you wierdo.
>>
>>55301071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9uPDkOu5lw
>>
>>55302087
>Full beard
That is a disgusting excuse of a beard, but it is the best a Korean can grow because of weak manly genes.
>>
>>55302117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG5BAmaxU54
>>
>>55302105
Lol rent free boomer cope
>>
File: 1658438530769612.png (365 KB, 420x598)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>55297118

Oh look it's another completely organic thread almost certainly not made by a gook shill nobody who's unemployed and has too much spare time on your hand.

Reminder Gook, we built your entire country from the ground up, from a shitty tinpot dictatorship to a great power. All your military "accomplishments" are really cute but let's not forget who actually runs the show. So when you pit yourselves against China, what you're really asking is if the US could take on China, and the answer is yes. /thread.
>>
>>55302340
Lol rent free seething

You didn't do jack shit and if ever saw you on the side of the road dying bleeding out I'd walk by you and laugh

But yes, South Koreans are very grateful to the US but fucking hate your kind, your kind is precisely what makes the US hated by every nation in the world to include all of Europe, the day of the rope is coming for your kind faggot
>>
File: 1655281193338.jpg (99 KB, 1000x667)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>55298169
>Those tiny fucking coffins mogged by Koreachads
Makes sense when your bravest sons look like pic related.
>>
China is the sewer of Asia, isn't it? Mocked non-stop and mogged by every other Asian nation, even humiliated by Vietnam. How can they exist with so little face?
>>
>>55298473
Not with that little bitty egg roll you didn't Hapanda.
>>
>>55298140
> Jf-17 is more of a paki plane than a chink plane
Do you even know how retarded you are?
>>
>>55298601
You realize china bas repeatedly dominates Korea, right? Korea was a tribute state to china for a long time.
>>
>>55298684
Han chinese is 94% of PRC population.
Try harder, muttard.
>>
>>55298988
Wrong and dumb.
But hong kucks don’t matter anyway. Just turn off the tap.
>>
>>55299213
> A transgendered crippled retarded schizo US servicewymyn can still single-handedly off at least a hundred chinksects
Lol. You’re s worthless niggershitstain.
>>
>>55299550
Wtf is this kimchi nigger even trying to prove? Gooks are big gay.
>>
>>55303039
There has not been a single instance in history where a han chinese nation has survived against a korean nation

Korea = Koguryo, Silla, Baekche, Kaya, Buyeo

Non-han chinese northern altaic = Mongols, Manchus, Gokturks, Khitans, Uighurs, Jurchens

Han chinese = 90% of modern CCP China

The han chinese was literally genocided and treated as slaves by every neighboring ethnic group since the dawn of time
>>
>>55303121
Lol rent free chink
>>
>>55303161
You’re retarded.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goguryeo%E2%80%93Tang_War

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_invasion_of_Joseon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Later_Jin_invasion_of_Joseon

You think korea would have survived without Ming help during the Imjin war?
>>
>>55300890
Nice guns, yellow-nigger barbarian.
>>
>>55303219
Tang = turkics

Qing = manchus

Later jin = jurchen

Imjin War = Korea beating Japan and then beating Ming China, despite being outnumber 1:7 by Japan and 1:30 by Ming China

None of the above are han chinese

All of those ethnic groups genocided han chinese by the millions sometimes hundreds of millions

All of those ethnic groups are genetically closer to Koreans than han chinese

Koreans eventually beat all of them anyways you fucking retarded chink
>>
Every Korean vs Chinese war results in something like picrel

A gazillion npc barely human soulless chinks getting genocided by the millions by a few Korean chads

I thought the Manchus taught you chinks that you should know your place as a fucking slave race by penalty of death
>>
>>55303275
Compare US casualties in WW2 to combat operations in Iraq.
A country can change a lot in 50 years.

China has advanced further in the last 20 years than the US has in the last 70.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings
>>
>>55303246
> Tang = turkics
Fucking moron.
And Japan lost the imjin war.
You’re a literal shitbrain. Good luck with life, bitch nigger.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (19 KB, 185x273)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>55298457
China has no rebuttal but tears of shame.
>>
>>55297118
South Korea, because their soldiers like to fight and the Chinese are cowards. Unless the chinkoids get to use their nukes, then sadly they win.
>>
>>55303341
In what, gutter oil cooking techniques or how to back over someone you hit with your car to avoid paying their hospital bills?
>>
>who would win???
>nuclear power
or…
>non-nuclear power
>also no outside help :^)
WOAH WHAT A GREAT THREAD RETARD
>>
>>55303080
According to the CCP who cannot admit they are the original mutt race. My favorite part is when they try to portray themselves as white looking wuxia dudes and then you see real Chinese who look like goblins.
>>
>>55301809
>bugman education
>>
>>55303092
And this is why the CCP will collapse. Eventually it's just you against everyone you've pissed off...and the CIA arming and helping them.
>>
>>55303103
Look at how mad you are Hapanda lmao
>>
>>55303620
>gets btfo
>u-u-u-u s mutt!
Kek
Juan Pablo TiQuan Washington II, bitch plz.
>>
>>55303622
He’s right.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanja
>>
>>55299255
Honorary political appointments like "surgeon general" are not the same as being an actual USN Admiral, retard.
>>
>>55299440
This is a chink false flagging to try to get burgers to fight Koreans, right? Weird tactic.
>>
>>55297118
Wasn't there a wargame campaign about this?
SK spams K1s and Recoiless rifle units plus AH1s with TOWs and boom, chang defeated. Oh and some F16 and AA for cover. There, undefeatable
>>
>>55299471
Is this a joke or some kind of weird ricecel cope like the one who would sperg out about Japan and spam unrelated wiki entries claiming the Mongols actually lost to China without explaining how?
>>
>>55299802
Cope. All Asian girls belong to white men.
>>
>>55302054
You're really getting good milage out of that meme. Probably has been posted 10+ times this week
>>
>>55300350
Why would they want it?
>>
>>55302651
Why are you so mad, chink? We know you're not Korean because Koreans worship America. You're a little Chinese boy upset at the US and that we have more influence in Asia than you. Prove otherwise.
>>
>>55303654
When? You have no rebuttal and your seething is incoherent because nobody takes China seriously anymore. Call us when you can build your own jet engines lmao.
>>
This is tough to analyze. The PLA is much larger but it’s also supremely corrupt. SK’s military is probably also corrupt to some degree but it can’t be as bad as China. Neither has any combat experience. Such a war would be comically inept during the opening phases as both sides figure out how to do modern war on-the-fly. Ultimately China has a lot more people and industry so they’ll probably be able to weather the opening disaster better. SK’s technological superiority won’t be leveraged to it’s maximum capacity until they learn how to fight a real war. If they can survive into later stages we might see the tech advantage being felt…if they can protect core tech industries from not eating ballistic missiles.
>>
>>55303819
>I can't read
>so I must seeth
gtfo you worthless sack of shit.
>>
File: 1656415962105.webm (1.71 MB, 480x272)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB WEBM
>>55303991
What are you even talking about by now? Did something like this happen to you?
>>
File: 1655310147250.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>55303991
>>55304100
Oops sorry wrong webm. Is this more like it?
>>
>>55304100
>>55304122
>I'm a dumbass so I just shitpost with meme webms
ask your mom why she didn't fish you out with a coat hanger.
>>
>>55303583
South Korean soldiers haven’t caught in decades
>inb4 you post the operation where South Korea kills 4 pirates
>>
File: 1655961313823.webm (1.04 MB, 480x640)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB WEBM
>>55304150
She said it's because I'm a good American boy and not a little yellow grub. Then she made me lasagna. Can you rebut? No? I accept your concession.
>>
>>55304238
The crater in your skull days otherwise, fag.
Finish the job your mom started.
>>
>>55304100
White women over 25 want bbc

White women under 25 want koreans or japanese cock

Simple as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB_IQtTZ_r0
>>
>>55303555
Seething rent free chink lol
>>
>>55303583
South Korea is a leader in nuclear technology can easily produce a few hundred warheads, 30 or so 100+ megaton nukes glasses every square inch of China easy so can go down with the ship if China uses nukes
>>
>>55303092
Fairly certain taiwanese would choose to join japan before they join china
>>
>>55303714
China superior US
>>
File: DoctorLexusPhD.jpg (55 KB, 640x473)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>55303991
i just read everything you typed and honestly it's kind of retarded
>>
>>55303733
Can you imagine those tight white pussies getting destroyed by the bbc that night, those white pussies were most definitely gaped. Every part of the US is like this and its getting worse, while these boomers are shitposting online and watching asian tranny porn white pussy is getting owned by black cock everywhere
>>
>>55303811
You the samefag with that posts the limpwrists and tranny feet? Lol I would crush your skull like a grape
>>
>>55304221
SK special ops just "neutralized" another 11 off the coast of Somalia this week and had three operations near Yemeni waters the past month, almost sure SK does this just to stay sharp
>>
SK can just accidentally drop this on China, the article says they stopped at 30 seconds due to hardware limitations (and not wanting to black hole the planet) lol
>>
Most white men are homosexual, transexual and/or morbidly obese, so not fuckable by genetic female standards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0Vo7dPSYk
>>
How do white men feel when they see this? Does it turn them on or is there any ounce of pride remaining?

Can you imagine her tight white pussy getting destroyed by the nigger fat cock guarantee they go bareback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0Vo7dPSYk
>>
Tight white pussy + big black cock is the national symbol for the US
>>
>>55304586
What taicucks want don’t matter. They’re welcome to leave the island.
>>
Guarantee that big black cock goes bareback multiple times a day deep inside that tiny pink pussy
>>
>>55304463
Dumb ameritard getting btfo left and right lol
>>
>>55304729
>amerilard dumbass not understanding basic nuclear concepts
Like pottery
>>
Look at the expression of sexual content on her face something she's never experienced with small white cock, they obviously don't use a condom and her tiny white pussy an asshole are permanently gaped for the purposes of white pindicks
>>
tenda in full meltdown mode
>>
>>55304851
Just goes to show how pathetic asioids are.
Keep screeching ping/pong/chang/chong. You'll never be a human being.
>>
This black dude just beat the shit out of some overweight white boomer and the 7/10 white woman he's banging cheered him on, think about how his enormous gargantuan black cock stretches that tiny white girls pink pussy exploding bareback deep inside

How does this make you feel? Be honest
>>
>>55304949
You’re so painfully retarded, hopefully someone puts you out of your misery soon.
>>
man chinks are retarded
>>
File: images (18).jpg (34 KB, 448x672)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>55304981
>The chinksect cannot rebuke even a single fact listed
Don't forget to call me a tranny as well, that will definitely make up for Shandong University on at least 6 occasions literally prostituting its female students to attract more African applicants (through Facebook ads no less)
>>
>>55304879
If you were restricted to a diet of street seasoned pig feet and sewage, you'd obsess about black people too.
>>
>>55304851
>>
UN Human Development Index

South Korea: 0.925 (similar to Japan 0.925, UK 0.929, US 0.921)

China: 0.768 (similar to Iran 0.774, Ukraine 0.773, Moldova 0.767)
>>
>>55297118
worst korea obviously, china is literally a pox-infected smoghole, with a non-existent paper navy and no future
>>
god what happened with chang going full retard lol
>>
>55305075
Wow really living up to the Hapa stereotype. Facts don't lie, white women are the least likely to racemix on the planet and you wrote your fantasy about a man who looks nothing like you because you cannot even conceive of having sex. Also white men and black women are the least likely to divorce if married, lmao. Seethe on!
>>
>>55304949
The reaction you got immediately of Hapanda spamming blacked fantasies kind of says it all. Asian men have the lowest sexual market value, white men have the highest.
>>
>>55304670
Prove it. You have no guns and you're a little yellow boy that spams interracial shit directly from Ruggarell's discord. You will never lose your virginity, fire a gun, or be taken seriously as a man.
>>
>>55305275
he got banned lmao, why do you think he stopped spamming?
>>
I think we broke the chink.
>>
and he's gone. changs gone
like tears in the rain
>>
>>55304806
Yeah but what China wants matters even less. America will just bleach their women en masse.
>>
>>55305265
He is very sensitive about being reminded that Asian women racemix more than any others.
>>
File: 1642003555581.webm (1.97 MB, 320x568)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB WEBM
>>55305309
He's probably buying a VPN right now.
>>
>>55305366
:(
where's the original for this, with sound?
I want it for lolz/
t. fat chinaboi.
>>
File: lol.png (251 KB, 600x903)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>55298079
what a hysterical sissy LOL

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.