[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 147.jpg (68 KB, 672x529)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Any ways to booby trap your home quasi-legally? Something that could be easily excused as innocent.
>>
>>55292458
Oil on stairs.
>>
>>55292458
not that
>>
>>55292458
>Broken christmas ornaments under window
>Ice on stairs
>pull cord that pulls down clothes iron instead of light
>hot wheels cars on floor
>>
>>55292458
Nothing that would be 100% lethal
>>
>>55292458
start a collection of bear traps?
>>
>>55292458
Marbles under a rug
>>
>>55292458
Air horn tied to a door handle
>>
>>55292458
Motion activated strobe lights to disorientate the intruder at night
>>
>>55292458
Start playing Fortunate Son when you hear the window break
>>
>>55292458
pitbulls
>>
A grenade rigged to the door
>>
>>55292458
>no shoes sign at front door
>legos on the floor of every room
>>
Have you ever seen home alone?
>>
you can oil all your floors like a bowling alley. it's not illegal.
>>
>>55292458
banan on floor
>>
>>55293005
Won't that attract monke though?
>>
>>55292499
Based
Checked
And home alone pilled
>>
>>55295177
Yes
Is either good or bad
Just depends if fighting Russia
>>
pitbull
>>
File: home-alone-battle-plan.jpg (103 KB, 1600x800)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>55292458
>>
>>55295642
or a pit of bulls
>>
shotgun on a wire, I guess. After it shoots the guy, just claim it was you holding the gun.
>>
>>55292458
Doesn't work that way. Rounds need to be pressurized
>>
Just make sure it leathal so when you accidentally trigger it you won't have to worry about court
>>
>>55292458
Tons of ways. No, I won’t tell them to you. But pay me and I’ll happily design something.
>>
File: 1658651794193290.png (715 KB, 753x560)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>>55292458
>anti-climb paint only at the very top of metal fences
>get a dog and get it to dig holes all the way along fences (but not under)
>no exterior lighting
>swimming pool with no concrete apron and a loose mesh cover
>hoarder-level clutter with random sharp items laying on the floor mixed in
>heavy objects rested on a loft handrail
I could probably think of a few more.
>>
>>55296618
why would they do this to Douglas?
>>
what about traps that look real but are actually fake? like get a dummy mine or grenade and put it where an intruder would run into it. they would be so scared they would run away before finding out it isn't real.
>>
>>55292760
I see you've seen the Phantasm movies, in particular Phantasm II.
>>
>>55292458
>Something that could be easily excused as innocent.
Not really, anything "innocent" wouldn't be likely to be lethal. Anything lethal would put you at risk.

I've been planning on picking up a high-wattage laser diode and mounting it on a turret. Use a small computer board to do face detection and aim it for the eyeballs.
>>
Become a hoarder and rig stuff to fall on people.
>>
>>55292458
Motion activated UV lamps with enough power to cause instant sunburn. Say you set them up because of covid.
>>
>>55292458
Organophosphorus Nerve agents.
>>
>>55292458
>Tall fence
>Bramble bushes in front of the fence
>Irritation/drainage ditch directly behind the fence
>Anti climb paint at the very top of the fence
Put warning signs about the anticlimb paint every 10feet or so. The bushes are just for decoration, the ditch is for drainage, the tall fence is for security but innocuous, the anticlimb paint is well-marked. Inside of the court yard put motion activated flood lights everywhere.
>>
>>55299783
Great, now I'm on a watchlist for trying to see what it said. Goddammit, anon...
>>
>>55296653
The better question is, why would Douglas fall for it three times?
>>
>>55292458
Just dig a bunch of holes everywhere.
>>
>>55292458
A cactus under every window
>>
>>55299783
Dimethylmercury is almost as lethal and a lot easier to synthesize.
>>
Oh no! I can't believe that guy fell on my scale model of a punji pit!
>>
Oh, shit, I left my land mine collection out! Daaaang!
>>
>>55292501
bro it cant even hurt someone what are you talking about?? you cannot boobytrap your home with anything but noisemakers. If something happened and you were incapacitated, people that came to help could be killed or injured by your stupid fucking traps.

unless you live in quite literally the middle of bumfuck nowhere and nobody is going to ever know you fuckin died by slipping in the shower, but even then whos to say some dummy in the future goes urban exploring and your shotgun floorboard trap blows his foot off and he dies too
>>
>>55299875
IN A ROW.
>>
When I was a kid we would put lumps of dog shit on one end of a stick, then push the other end in to the ground, with the shit stick angled to poke into a person at waist level or lower, usually just the pants or legs of the victim.

In lightly wooded areas or paths with bushes it was easy to camouflage them and we'd get lots of successful fecal contact on unwitting victims.
>>
>>55292458
Flashbang
>>
>>55292458
Just make sure the trap finishes them off and bury them yourself. People really underestimate how much work digging a big hole is you might want to pre-dig one.
>>
>>55292458
Boards with rusty nails sticking out of them left under leaves
>>
>>55292458
Leave a loaded handgun lying out with a note that says "do NOT shoot yourself". Reverse psychology will finished them off, and nobody will be able to say anything against you because you did tell them not to do it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.