[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




>goes on and on how to fight cqc and how to room clear
>doesn’t do the obvious and chuck a frag or other explosive into the room
Do zogbots really?
>>
Where you scoring all that HE, you sly dog?
>>
>>54649912
Subspecies can't aim or comprehend how firearms work, so they rely on explosives. Yes, chucking a nade would solve some issues, but the odds of you accidentally putting a 5 star Yelp review on the IED factory means you need to learn how to aim right, and aim quick.
>>
>>54649912
Clearing rooms became outdated with the invention of napalm
>>
>>54649930
Just use more explosives. Simple as
>>
>>54649912
My god the narrative this grifter is presenting to his zoomer audience
>WHAT IF YOU'RE BASICALLY IN TARKOV IRL AND HAVE TO ROOMCLEAR AN ENEMY CITY WITH YOUR BUDDY
pathetic.
>>
>>54650532
>Nooo! Stop having fun!
>>
>>54649912
SWAT training leaked into the military somehow. Also throwing grenades doesn't give you deniability when you start doming civilians.
>>
>just throw an explosive into a room
>where you don't know if there's ammunition stored, tannerite, fireworks, fertilizer
>maybe you're raiding this house for its supplies in the first place and you run the risk of torching the entire thing
>how many explosives do you have in the first place? can you replenish them?
>>
The idea that someone feels like they glean useful information from this stuff is hilarious. The gun community would be about 90% better if everyone was magically cured of main character syndrome.
>>
>>54650532
yeah so what if, i watched the video and now i know how to do it and you don't. i'm better than you for it.
>>
>>54650532
Dude, this is literally how you talk to these people nowadays. We just got a number of fresh trainees here (I work in security) and you have to talk to them like they are on tiktok. They have no attention span, everything is some form of superlative and they constantly are posting their daily habits on instagram. The only kid not being a total retard is the muslim that thinks all of this is haram.
>>
>>54650672
This is how we were trained room clearing in the military. Whats wrong about it? Sure, we wouldnt follow these motions step by step and not turn our hips and all the faggy shit, but basically the same stuff.
>>
>>54650672
>your life isn’t interesting enough to be a main character
NGMI
>>
>>54650960
>The only kid not being a total retard is the muslim that thinks all of this is haram.
based mu'min
>>
>>54649912
They're Sherrifs and SWAT. They don't use frags. Not because they don't want to, but because they don't have them.
>>
>>54650672
You don't have to be a special snowflake to make choices about your life; you would have people like Elijah let their fellow countrymen be harmed. The gun community would be the best off if traitor cucks like yourself were all ousted and hanged next to ATF agents, and liberal cops.
>>
>>54650567
>think I care about civilians
If marines in fallujah liberally threw frags, I should be able to too
>>
>>54650672
It's even better when you realize that GarandThumb is talking out of his ass the entire time.
TACP and SERE doesn't teach MOUT in their training, and he's never deployed or done anything high speed
>>
>>54649912
How is that useful for civilians you fucking faggot? Are you sitting on a bunch of frags and flashbangs?
>>
>>54649912
Can’t wait for mike glover to make the adults version of this video. The one that actually works and is useful
>>
>>54651469
He doesn’t keep a stockpile of flashbangs (available on the civilian market) and frags (available on the civilian market if you have 12 brain cells)
>ngmi
>>
>>54650960
>Things That Never Happened: The Post!
>>
>>54651449
>seething about a guy who had an infinitely more cool jobs and officer pay
Do zogbots really?
>>
>im mad that this channel that has always been lighthearted and focused on the medium-tier gun enjoyer does not pander to me, a jaded gun nerd

you don't like, subscribe or donate to patreon so he doesn't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>54651513
okay mike, stop shilling your channel and stop cheating on your wife(s)
>>
>>54651524
>not cheating on your wife/gf
ngmi
>>
>>54649912
It is entertainment anon, the purpose is to be a cool high speed low drag operator. A lot of people have the delusion that their guns are more than toys, and you must act according to the script.
>>
File: 1658919004058605.jpg (160 KB, 606x601)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>54650705
You know how to do something that's unnecessary for civilians 95% of the time, and has more than a 50/50 chance of ending your pathetic cum stained life.
>>
>>54651539
>retard moment
>>
>>54651577
>>
>>54651568
>i want to watch videos about stationary slow-firing because thats more realistic!

then watch 9 hole reviews, or is that too fast for you
>>
>>54649912
Fragmentation grenades have a time and a place in CQB but I wouldn't want to be on the other side of drywall and 2x4's from one. Having said that, they aren't a magical cure all to clearing a room, because they won't kill anything behind cover, and their lethal range is quite small so if the room is larger it won't do as much as you'd think. Having said that, I was doing chores during the video so my only criticism was that they didn't ride the doors boot top high, and neglected to clear behind high pieces of furniture, and also didn't go much into what to do with odd shaped rooms or closets and what not.

You have to remember that his audience is mostly teenage larperators, and getting frag grenades is jmpossible for even police. But that wasn't the worst part, its next to impossible to clear a building with two guys, you need dozens of guys, with guys holding security in hallways, strongpoints, and inner and outer cordons and casualty collection points and dozens of other fun things. It wasn't bad for an introductory video, I hope they do more.
>>
>>54651568
>thinking he’s better because he’s a zogbot
>not willing to take a 50/50 chance
ngmi
>>
>>54651592
>Guntuberbot.exe has stopped working.
>>
File: ButtBomb.jpg (82 KB, 981x235)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>54651027
You would be surprised what LEOs have at their disposal. Everyone forgets about the 2016 police ambush.
>>
>>54651598
better idea: tear gas every room.
>>
>>54651479
How the fuck do I get flash bangs?
>>
>>54651628
it was probably several breaching charges stuck together.
>>
>>54651616
>EVERYONE I HATE IS A JEWTUBER!!!!
>>
>>54651630
That is a thing too, but I think that's how Waco supposedly started.
>>
>>54651636
Order them on the internet, they aren’t even regulated
>>
>>54649912
>-t. neverserveds outing themselves

Here's how it works: you clear without HE because you're clearing blocks and blocks of houses and don't want to ruin your eardrums, murder rando civilians, and/or get thousands of grenades through the supply system for a platoon alotted about 50 of them. When you bump into enemy, you shoot them, and *then* you start using grenades to clear the next few rooms; or call in support fire if you're not entangled with them room-to-room.

source: former 'bot
>>
>>54649912
>Larp as Delta Forc-
ACK!
>>
>>54651646
Why are you bringing jews into this discussion? Are you one of those crazy /pol/tards?
>lol
>lmao, even
>>
>>54651696
pretty sure they just dont use grenades because they dont have any and neither does the viewer.
>>
>>54651598
When clearing a room, you are supposed to use an offensive grenade, ie a concussive one.
Frag grenades are defense grenades and only supposed to be used in exterior at long ranges.
>>
>>54651709
speak for yourself nogrenadefag
>>
>>54651696
Man ww1 was so kino. Soldiers literally ditching their rifle for a burlap sack filled with grenades instead.
>good old days
>>
>>54651696
Because the random civilian is going to be clearing blocks and blocks of houses? This isn't a video about training active military personnel in tactics they missed out on being able to use. This is a video about what you, a normal random ass civilian in a hypercritical SHTF scenario would do.
>>
>>54651704
>MUHHH JEWERINOS
lmao
>>
>>54651696
>muh civilians
>muh eardrums
Funny how 18 year old marines didn’t care unlike you pussy
>>
>>54651696
marines in fallujah would carry 15 frags in a saw pouch and use them all in a day.
this is on top of bulldozing homes with a tank or blowing holes in exterior walls to fire a mk19 into it.
needless to say urban warfare is suicide for insurgents (civilians) so you shouldn't even be there.
>>
>>54651777
The battle of Fallujah was kino as fuck.
>>
>>54649912
OTG talks in their other videos about Dynamic vs Deliberate entries when room clearing. The only time you really need an explosive of some sort to prep the room would be during a Dynamic entry.

You also have to remember your environment. I'm not throwing frag grenades into a room where the only thing between me and that frag is less than a foot of drywall.

Lastly, who in the audience outside of service members is going to have access to frags? You can get neutered flashbangs as a civilian but that's about it.
>>
>>54651771
>he never screamed inside a building demanding the residents come out
>he never proceeded to throw explosives into said building when said residents didn't come out
>he never watched as 40mm rounds exploded the inside of a building for no other reason than there might be combatants inside
>he never saw whole blocks be turned to rubble by IFVs hell bent on turning humans into ground chuck
>he never witness massive amounts of war crimes being committed and not have anything done about it because the GWOT during it's infancy was a no-rules mad max lifestyle

They just wont know.
>>
>>54651469
He already has and its basically the exact same thing except "youll probably be alone because you dont have friends" and "your chance of dying is even higher because youre alone"
>>
>>54649926
Mexico like everyone else.
>>
>>54650960
During WW2 they used fucking Disney cartoons as propaganda for Joes. Muh zoomers.
>>
>>54651863
>he never witness massive amounts of war crimes being committed and not have anything done about it because the GWOT during it's infancy was a no-rules mad max lifestyle
That sounded like fun
>>
>>54651881
Right…like I said… the realistic one….
>what exactly is your point?
>>
>>54650532
>live through Katrina
>have to go to family’s houses to check on them
>door open
>clear house
>”HOW DOES ANYONE THINK THIS SITUATION IS REALISTIC GOING ROOM CLEARING!!!”
>>
>>54651936
If it was hurricane katrina this would be the furthest thing from realistic because you aren’t waist deep in water. Get over it faggot
>>
>>54651944
in the weeks after the the storm the waters receded, there were many houses that had doors/windows blown open and little or no water in them. Tons of houses had broken windows from wind damage as well.

It wasn’t a hypothetical.
>>
>>54651696
Wouldn't shit like HE also MAYBE compromise the integrity of the building? Like if it's a house or some shit. A few grenades, i'd think, would make the bitch fall in on you.
>>
>>54651936
>live through Katrina
>have to go to family’s houses to check on them
>door open
>"hello is anyone inside"

Wow that was hard.
>>
File: 1658781996364944.gif (685 KB, 500x500)
685 KB
685 KB GIF
>>54650973
>>54650989
>>54651058
>No really gais, I'm MC I can clear an apartment block myself to get sweet loot in SHTF:II modern warfare
>>
>>54649926
crawling into nasty girl armories at night
>>
>>54652027
Their houses were “empty” you dumb nigger but yeah I’ll just hope the crackhead inside calls out when I ask him too
>>
>>54651936
dont live in florida lol
>>
>>54652140
>Florida
>Katrina
lol
>>
>>54652139
If it was empty then why go inside? Are you checking on the spirits of your family?
>>
>>54652160
hes probably assuming you're smart and you left the state before the storm hit.
>>
>>54651630
> Toss into window
> Run a block and hide in some bush
> Buckshot anything stumbling out the door
> Leave

Any steps I’m missing?
>>
>>54652160
>anon go see if my house got damaged or broken into
>door is open
>clear house because there might be crackheads inside
Not that complicated
>>
File: smug pee pee.jpg (52 KB, 499x499)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>54649912
>clearing rooms
>CQC
*calls in artillery*
*kills the survivors as they come out coated in burning WP fragments still*
*if any look like civilians, just throw some rifles next to them*
Not my problem.
>>
>>54653230
This. If you do cqb any other way, you’re a larperator
>>
>>54652230
and if they toss the grenade out, you know someone is in there. pretty foolproof.
>>
>>54652230
>be chillin in cool house I found
>some guy throws a brick through the window
>he tries to run behind a bush, trips, and scrambles for cover.
>crack open another cold one as I watch him sweat profusely while molesting a shotgun staring at the door
>maybe he wants to hang out later
>mfw I now have a house, free brick and bush friend
>>
>>54653291
thats a grenade not a brick retard
>>
>>54651987
Then there’s nothing left to loot worth taking. Everything is waterlogged. You’re kinda being a pussy
>>
>>54651909
my first supervisor in the National Guard was a small and softspoken 50something year old grandpa who had spent practically the entire Iraq war doing convoys.
We got to talking about how things were like back then and he told me a story about how he ran over three insurgents who surrendered after an ambush and kept on driving.
I asked why they didn't stop to collect the prisoners and he looked at me dead in the eyes through his thick BCGs and said that he didn't want to deal with the paperwork.
I spent a Christmas with his family and he was playing with his little grandkids and having a good time, and nobody knew that he was a stone cold murderer
>>
>>54653456
>what are two story homes
>implying all valuables are susceptible to water damage
You’re kinda retarded
>>
>>54650960
>The only kid not being a total retard is the muslim that thinks all of this is haram.
inshallah
>>
>>54651936
>live through Katrina
>go to family's house
>hear people inside
>shoot through the wall at the source of the sound
>go in and confirm the kill
EZPZ GG NO RE
>>
>>54651988
Not really but the pressure can make your body feel weird.
>>
>>54651628
Wall-IED
>>
>>54651642
Remember watching a little interview on the anniversary and a guy there said it was c4. I think?
>>
>>54651988
Not even close. Grenades don't do shit against ME houses because they're all cinderblock, concrete or mud brick - basically bulletproof bunkers compared to a American house where you can spray 7.62 through the plywood walls to clear it. A Carl Gustav is the minimum, a 10-20lb charge is the real minimum, and you need a 50+lb fill from a GMLRS or SDB to collapse multiple rooms reliably.
>>
File: 1612827289605.jpg (223 KB, 824x1024)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
Garanddumb is a stupid meme and would get his faggot ass killed in actual war.
I was in on some MOUT during the invasion and everything got grenaded,satchel charged, Bradley'd, Stryker'd, or just plain hit with artillery.
He tries to be cute with the whole "if you have to retake a city" spiel obviously aimed at Ukraine.

NONE of this shit will help. You will get shot. Unless you have an army with decent gear; you AINT winning a built up battle
>>
>>54649926
HE sirs?
Is pipe bomb not sufficient for job? I believe any problem can be solved with pipe bomb good sirs.
>>
File: glow.jpg (109 KB, 783x853)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>54653950
heheh, this dudes got the right idea
I for one can't wait to be forced into a life of slavery harvesting organs for the Chinese war effort!
Trying only means you will fail!
Never try, never fail! Submit!
Learn nothing, you get to be smug!
Better to be dead than cringe!
>>
>>54654000
meds
>>
File: smug goose.jpg (86 KB, 433x427)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Didn't that old fart at Thunder Ranch say the only good way to clear a stairway is to drop artillery on the whole building.
I trust him more
>>
>>54650532
Wow, adding contemporary internet humor is bad. Youre a fucking stupid bitch who is old as fuck and out of touch with people. Everything has to be related to something for ease of understanding and for engagement you must not be in a position where you have ever trained anybody in your fucking life. Boring ass nigga.
>>
>>54653950
>He tries to be cute with the whole "if you have to retake a city" spiel obviously aimed at Ukraine
He's aiming it the coming domestic insurrection and drawing a parallel to Ukraine you TBI'd out ZOGbot. It's why his videos are all about empowering citizens not teaching ZOGbots to hone their already existing doctrine.
>>
File: 20220803_140435.jpg (160 KB, 1080x461)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>54651630
The swat team tried to do this to some guy who was holding up in his house. He dissapeared and reappeared with a gas mask on.
>>
>>54651718
What video game did you learn that from?
>>
>>54654198
I'll let you know I have over five hundred hours of training. I have cleared so many rooms that you couldn't even wrap your mind around it. I don't joke when I say I'm an expert of this subject, sure, it's all from Call of Duty, but those skills transfer over to real life.
>>
>>54654020
Yes because the old fart has actually done this shit.
>>
>>54650960
>My generation wuz smarter
No, you just finally met the average, anon.
>>
File: arch dornan.png (514 KB, 803x414)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>>54654429
Exactly, I trust him infinitely more than thumb. Even if he reminds me of pic related most of the time
>>
>>54651922
This is a point they make multiple times in the GT video and they show how to do it with multiple people and why that's better and safer.
>>
>>54651628
This was memory-holed so hard. Black supremacist militia man ambushed and killed cops at a BLM march in downtown Dallas in 2016. It was a true act of domestic terrorism. The shooter specifically said he targeted white officers.

And yet all we hear about is some FBI entrapment honeypot scheme to assassinate the MI governor and how white supremacists are the biggest threat to America.
>>
File: 1632034516052.png (1.35 MB, 1183x817)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>54654163
>It's why his videos are all about empowering citizens
>video in OP would get them killed
I don't know about that, lmao. If that was his plan, he'd be teaching explosive field manufacture and demolitions while telling the viewers they're not the protagonists of an FPS game, so they'll die if they do that shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLYQJsAan-g
>>
>>54650960
>The only kid not being a total retard is the muslim that thinks all of this is haram.

Do you realize that this will be the one who will betray you?
>>
>>54653489
What a fucking Chad.
>>
>>54653440
Is it a vape grenade? It's making some nice smelling smoke bro
>>
>>54649912
idk the only time I could see this being useful is if the apocalypse happens and you need to fight some raiders or something. If you ever thought someone hostile was in a building with a gun you should either leave, call the cops, or just torch the fucking building. You aren't a video game character going into some cqc battle is retarded.

You would also need to devout serious amounts of time and effort to actually be decent at cqc so unless you do it professionally why even bother.
>>
>>54654020
Wasn’t Thunder Ranch a multi tour vietnam marine and swat?
>>
>>54654615
WHOA! ME TOO!
>>
>>54655906
Not the OP, yes to your question. Clint did say the best way was with artillery.
>>
>>54655960
It makes sense. The marines in fallujah pretty much leveled any buildings that they thought had insurgents in it.
>>
>>54654863
And king negro, at their funeral, called them all a buncha racists
>>
>>54655906
Yes, he was. One of the few guys that are the real deal
>>
Lol watch OTG scream and cry whenever you point out how they train LE and ATF
You can ask every guntuber and gun influencer and they all seethe
>>
>>54649912
What kind of loser doesn't have a stockpile of hand grenades as a civilian?
>>
Still have to clear a room after the grenade goes off retard. The only rooms I cleared in Afghanistan were mud huts that had been hit with CAS and m240s for three hours
>>
>>54653456
There's no way you're over 18 looters during Katrina was a BIG problem
>>
>>54651859
>I'm not throwing frag grenades into a room where the only thing between me and that frag is less than a foot of drywall.
bringo
>>
>>54651909
>>he never witness massive amounts of war crimes being committed and not have anything done about it because the GWOT during it's infancy was a no-rules mad max lifestyle
>That sounded like fun
it was.
>>
>>54654194
of course he had a gas mask ready he knew the swat team was coming.
>>
>>54649912
What they hint at but don't spell out is that you need to have a really fucking good reason to start clearing rooms because you're probably going to get hurt - and a really fucking good reason would include miscreants in your home where your wife and daughter might be. They won't react well to chucking frags in bedrooms.
>womyn get mad about the dumbest shit like frags through their teddy bears or teddies
>>
>>54657371
>you still have to clear the room after the grenade
>uses example of clearing room after the enemies are dealt with
Hey retard, that’s what I meant by using grenades. It allows you to not face heavy opposition. Apparently zogbots are too retarded for reading comprehension
>>
>>54653890
Holy fucking kek. Criminally underrated
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (36 KB, 800x550)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>Chuck frag into room
>Hide behind wall made of plywood and drywall, smug in your self assurance that you've taken the best option
>Frag goes off
>Everyone in the room and the rooms next to them get hit by shrapnel
>>
>>54649912
Lets ask him to a vid on how to clear subterranean structures.
>>
>>54654871
This, if he was for real he'd be teaching how to make energetics like Dugan. But then he would also face constant banning from jewtube and couldn't rake in shekels from all the sponsors.
>>
>>54649912
You don't know what you're fucking talking about. Watching that video has made me much, much better at Ready or Not.
>>
>>54651449

ask me how I know you didn't watch the video
>>
Just play airsoft if you want to train for CQC.
>>
>>54659544
>Just play airsoft if you want to larp for CQC.
FIFY. Nothing wrong with playing army, but you shouldnt be under the illusion you'll actually get more combat effective.
>muh training
completely offset by the arrogance and overinflated opinion of your skillset.
>>
>>54650647
Use a recoilless rifle to throw an explosive into the room from half a mile away.
>>
>>54650532
His videos are tailor mode for the zoomer COD/Tarkov audience. He doesnt even try to hide it.
>>
>>54653489
What a man
>>
>>54649912
i liked mike more when he was basically just doing dumb gun reviews or slinging lead at ballistic dummies instead of that nu mall ninja gay shit
>>
>>54660274
Not to mention you’re going to develop bad habits stopping yourself when you get hit. There’s a reason you see guys keep going and training through even when they get “hit” doing force on force training. It’s because continuing with that “rep” is more important than playing along with being hit.
>>
>>54654496
>>My generation wuz smarter
>No, you just finally met the average, anon.
Yes, his generation was smarter. The reversal of the flynn effect means the average zoomer is about 12 IQ points less intelligent that the average genx which is substantial and very noticeable, the average millennial is 6 IQ points dumber than the average genx, this just makes millennials come across as insecure angry teens for life though. Zoomers worship(ed) gretta for a reason and talk like niggers for a reason, they are certainly at what used be the lower half , what would have been assigned to institutional care. Only about 10-20% of zoomers have an intelligence level that does not appear as idiocracy tier to genX. Where do you think all this utterly retarded them/they, I am a woman, everyone must be equal, I cannot into job comes from? It is not that they won't work it is that the average McDonalds is an unimaginably complex and deeply confusing and scary environment for the lower 50% of zoomers. They are no more capable of working a till with pictures doing mental math on change than they are capable of getting a degree in astrophysics. I know a few clinical psychologists and was speaking just yesterday to oen who actually put wooden blocks and shaped holes to a 26 year old zoomer and the zoomer tried stacking the square, triangle and pentagon shaped blocks into a tower and threw a rage fit when shown the blocks went threw the holes. What is amazing is that one had a degree in sociology, no brain tumour or lesions, brain and skull slightly on the small size which is normal for zoomers. It is not a meme, his generation really was smarter, all the broad tests carried out in every settings from prisons to the military confirm it.
>>
>>54661777
The average zoomer is incapable of using a stick shift or ever living independently. They don't all live with their parents because of the cost of housing. They live with their parents because they are unable to care for themselves. All educational standards have had to be lowered to accommodate zoomers. They are thick, dense, stupid, moronic, idiotic, slow, mentally disabled, retarded. I watched six of them walk around a building repeatedly with no ground floor entrance until they became exhausted and sat in a huddle on the ground together, The only attempt they made to try and figure the situation out was start walking around it anti clockwise. These are grown men and women in their mid 20s. The average 12 year old in 1975 could pass the SAT now and get a place in university.
>>
>>54661777
>>54661807
>we waz smart ann shieettt
Gen Xers are just as retarded as boomers.
>>
>>54651628
>cops kill a man remotely at no danger to yourself
This was murder btw
>>
>>54651676
I mean one argument is that pyrotechnic grenades started the fires. Another idea is that one of the tanks that literally drove through the outside walls of the building knocked over one of the davidians storm lanterns.
>>
>>54661777
Gen X'ers are boomers who smoke weed and drink harder
>>
>>54661341
How did you not understand when watching the video that GT was talking about Ukraine?

"Going up against an occupying force"
"You gotta take those cities sooner or later"

He was talking about Ukraine, not Tarkov.
>>
>>54662510
>this is the level of zoomer meta

He was using Ukraine as a politically safe proxy for le American bigaloo.
>>
>>54662522
Sure he was. He was vaguely referencing Ukraine as 4th dimensional way of referencing a civil war that's never going to happen no matter how hard Russia wishes it would.
>>
>>54661777
Sounds like cope for being old and irrelevant
>>
>>54662510
His audience are literally white american suburban middle class zoomers. I.e. people who will never ever find themselves in a room clearing situation. Room cleaning, yeah sure when mom orders them to do it, but otherwise no.
>>
>>54662699
checked and /thread
>>
>>54662699
That has nothing to do with what I said, retard. You're ignoring the obvious cues about Ukraine to fit a special type of personal deception, called delusion.

>>54662716
Unchecked. Thread continues.
>>
i like it when garand thumb implies theres gonna be a civil war against the liberals
>>
>>54662510
GT has videos where he's literally playing cod/halo/whatever and uses that as the basis for the topic.
>>
>>54651771
Marines are stupid
>>
>>54663950
lmao hes never deployed or has any real world experience so he has to live vicariously through video games
>>
>>54649912
what do you expect from a POG, never deploy coward
>>
>>54651730
Bear in mind that during ww1 practically all houses were made of stone, brick or thick wood
>>
>>54666223
That was in europe. They still have that over there.
>>
>>54649912
>People i dont want to kill in structure
>Things i dont want to destroy in structure
>Structure i want in a usable condition for whatever reason

Can't imagine, dumbfuck.
>>
>>54650973
I haven't watched the video in question howerver
You do have to keep in mind people that voluntarily join the military are less than 1% of the population. This is a critique often by an armchair /k/ommando that thinks he can bench 500 pounds natty as long as he had his protein supplement.
>>
>>54666223
All new houses are still brick here
>>
>>54662699
His use of memes is so forced as well.
>>
>>54665888
>too much of a pussy to use frags
>calls marines (nonpussies) retarded for doing so
Nice digits though, zogbot
>>
>>54666478
You're a zoomer. I already know you're a zoomer. Brick is fired baked clay. In countries like this people use a clay anchored to their building structure it's not the primary. I'd be surprised if it could stop a 22. It's like holding up a clay jar at a water hole and going I'm bullet proof. For fuck sakes. You're living in a literal mud hut. Just because you baked your mud first doesn't mean you're living in some scifi fantasy house.
>>
>>54650960
>I work in security

So you drive a fucking desk and watch mall security cameras. No one fucking cares about your job Paul Blart.
>>
>>54667167
I'm not trying to rant or anything, but you realize when walls in the bible are talked about they're using that sort of structure. That's exactly the kind of thing except done worse. There are thousands of years of examples of your house falling apart.
>>
>>54651598
>so if the room is larger it won't do as much as you'd think
frag grenades are fucking lethal and/or incapacitating at up to 20 yards. this covers pretty much any room in an american household, unless you have solid wood or brick somewhere in the middle
>>
>>54651058
If they aren't heeled, you probably shouldn't be trying to save them YT.
>>
>>54650532
Cope and seethe all you want faggot, I will kill you when the time comes.
>>
>>54650672
Found the jew.
>>
>>54667608
>frag grenades are fucking lethal and/or incapacitating at up to 20 yards
>-t. hasn't used any in anger, not even one
Sure a fragment could fly perfectly and headshot you. But flip over some mattresses, bookshelves, heavy desks, refrigerators etc or stack some sandbags around furniture for a mini-bunker inside the room and it's a very different story.
Most of the official kill radius's you read online or in manuals are based on Cold War era statistics and represent a 50% chance of a single hit vs a standing target in the open or a similar measure. The actually reliable effect radius is about 30-40% of the stated figure.
>>
>>54651944
I'm not defending the video or GT, but were you alive when katrina happened? For weeks after the water receded there were gangs of armed shit heads looting, raping, killing and doing other similar bad stuff at will. Police and NG were not around often. Many gunfights were had between all sorts of people. It was some legit wartorn Africa tier shit. It can happen quicker than you think anywhere, given the right conditions.
>>
>>54662764
>unchecked
holy rebbit go home
>>
>>54649912
But doods he says "based" and "mega based" multiple times in his vids

Do you even based, op?

I like GT, I find his videos good and entertaining.. yeah he tailors them for zoomers and tarkov, but you know what I like tarkov too

T. White straight male, age 39
>>
>>54661777
I'm a bank tellerbank and the bank is helping me get supplies/books and what not for college. The only person that I don't think is retarded is the branch president. He's a good guy with 8 kids and tells the truth about the economy/loans. I just want to kill myself the more I talk to him because we both agree and know we're right, but then I have to deal with goyim like my mom who think "this happens all the time, it'll be fine". Ik what future I await, and I hate the older generations for spitting in my face and calling me stupid for things like not being able to read their dogshit cursive or because I can't hear them (i can write cursive, and my right ear is fucked from shooting). We think zoomers are entitled but one conversation with someone over 50 shows you the problem. I've done nothing but try and tell my family what's happening in the economy and the older ones(50 - 75) just say "don't worry about this, it's too negative and I don't want to hear it, it'll be fine". What are zoomers supposed to do with people like that? I'm 23 and the only people I can talk to about the problems occurring are my boss and my friends. Everyone says zoomers are retarded, and they fucking are, but they're retarded because everyone above them failed them and left them to rot in their own squalor. Idk if I want to go to college anymore, idk if I want to work at a bank for my whole life despite enjoying finance and trying to make people money (I'd work as a financial advisor not a loan officer). I just want everyone to fucking suffer and die due to their own stupidity and to stop blaming me for shit I couldn't control. Fuck everyone above me, you failed, and I just have to deal with your bullshit. Hitler said the most important investment is the youth of the nation and you egghead fucktards just sit here and piss on the generation you abandoned to jews and niggers. Fuck niggers, fuck America, fuck everything in this country. I'm stacking 7.62 instead of stocks now, GL.
>>
>>54661807
Eat shit and die, I'm a zoomer who can drive stick, write on cursive, read cursive, I can speak German at a good enough level to get by, and I'm getting some of my college paid by a bank (had a 3 year contract with AROTC before I started shitting blood and doctors found 7 pre-cancerous polyps). You fucking poisoned and ruined my generation and all you have to say is "HURRR DRY FUCKED IT UP, WE LET EVERYTHING FALL APART BUT DA ZOOMERS FUCKED IT UP DURR". I fucking hate people like you, old retarded worthless faggots like you. I know what's coming and I'm ready, I will find your kind and execute you in the fucking street. Hitler isn't coming back, but full blown civil unrest is and I will kill every person like you before you know where I'm shooting from.
>>
>>54668159
Being able to speak Spanish would probably be more useful to be honest.
>>
>>54659337
If one video makes you feel Ready, then you are NOT fucking ready. You won't become a ninja by watching videos. Never ever.
>>
>>54668159
> has ass cancer
> calls others faggots
Yup, zoomers are retarded.
>>
>>54668159
>generic zoomer temper tantrum meltdown
Gee, you sure proved something.
>>
>>54649930
You’re retarded if you don’t think two-four dudes waiting in a room for you won’t wipe you and your entire homo-train of idiots on entry.
1 on 1 the dude waiting has the advantage so long as his stays sharp and isn’t caught jacking off into a hentai pillow.
>>
>>54650672
Based incel /int/cel esl retarded macaco nigger.
>>
>>54651630
This, just go the SWAT 4 route, Gas every room and shoot anyone resisting or wearing a mask with beanbag round volley fire.
>>
>getting your information from a zogbot
By Allah and Muhammad (may peace be upon him), you are a retarded infidel
>>
>>54667920
Hello fellow millenialboomer.

I too enjoy his zoomer tailored content and humour. I'm also Australian.

t. 40 year old millenialboomer
>>
>>54667920
based is mainstriam you faggot
keyed and locked is the new thing bro
>>
>>54667723
Based. Contrarian faggots will die screaming.
>>
>>54653975
Hi Nigel
>>
>>54669853
how is it mainstream when no one outside of 4chan says it
>>
>>54653950
>obviously aimed at Ukraine
huh? how the fuck did you pick that up?
>>
>>54667920
I miss the days when people could just enjoy stuff and it didn’t boil down to some min/max culture war bullshit. 10 years ago /k/ wouldn’t have been able to ride GT’s dick hard enough. Now everybody throws a hissyfit because he only aligns with them on 90% of issues and makes videos that appeal to younger generations- and gets them interested in guns. It’s all so tiresome.

>.t 32 year old millennial
>>
>>54649912
>toss frag into room to clear
>room has an unmarked 55 gallon drum
>drum is full of tannerite
>room is now clear
>building is clear
>we are clear
>neighbors are clear
>everybody clear
>>
File: m16_back.gif (350 KB, 959x734)
350 KB
350 KB GIF
>>54651883
Also, remember that boomers needed a comic to teach them how to clean their M16
>>
>>54671012
What about the conscience
>>
>>54663950
GT was talking about situations in Ukraine in both the last urban survival vid and this one.
>>
>>54652124
We don't have munitions at the armory. We get them from battalion per activation.
>>
>>54667920
People who say based IRL are fucking cringe. Same energy as greentexting outside of 4chan. Honestly I consider it autism, not being able to conform to proper social norms.
>inb4 well ackchyually it's black slang
I somehow don't see garandthumb traveling those circles
>>
>>54671804
what if they say it ironically
>>
>>54662522
This. Dude is actively trying to corner that boogaloo market.
>>
File: reaction_time_test.png (21 KB, 650x594)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>54668536
my reaction time is 10 ms faster when I'm jacking off into a hentai pillow
>>
>>54668159
>speak german
Doubt it
>>
>>54651469
well it helps glover has actual room clearing experience
>>
>>54649912
In shtf i am not clearing any rooms, if anything I'd light the building on fire or pour gasoline down the into the room and haller, " COME OUT NOW WITH HANDS UP OR BURN"
>>
>>54661777
Op you got a link or a reference, I gotta see how bad it was for that guy
>>
>>54649912
Most civilians don’t have access to nades and GTs audience is predominantly civilians

Faggot
>>
File: IMG_20211015_234842.jpg (404 KB, 1240x2118)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>54650672
Where does this "main character syndrome" meme come from ? I've been mostly away from /k/ since March because of all those Ukraine war threads invading /k/, and it's the second time I read "main character syndrome" by clicking on a random thread in the catalog in a few minutes. I've never seen it mentioned here before. It looks suspiciously like a demoralization attempt.
>>
>>54674927
>muh demoralization attempt
fire up those neurons retard and you'd realize it's just another FOTM speak
>>
>>54661777
>The reversal of the flynn effect
Is that controlled for race? Because the white population in the US has gone from like 90% to 50% since 1965 and they are replaced by races with like a full standard deviation lower in iq on average. The flynn effect mainly has to do with having access to adequate healthcare and nutrition iirc
>>
>>54675716
>fire up those neurons
I just did that and they told me that everything is a conspiracy. Good try glowie.
>>
>>54674688
>>54675852
Motherfucker posts in a stream of consciousness and you expect him to roll out a citation?
>>
>>54674927
It comes from mocking the idiots in life who think they are special. You probably know a few people with main character syndrome yourself. The sort of person who acts as if they are the protagonist in their favorite show/movie despite it being retarded to behave that way.
>>
>>54649912
What if there's stuff in the room you want?
>>
>>54677733
Isn't that just good old narcissism?
>>
You will get shot through the wall if you follow this training.

Also, never do it, this shit is only for cops.
>>
>>54649912
I don't think his audience can get ahold of grenades unless they make them at home, and he's not going to push that because youtube is retarded and most people will blow themselves up
>>
>>54650532
don't worry you'll never need to clear the basement, no one else wants to be down there with you. Just skip the video
>>
File: 1635291234939.webm (1.02 MB, 640x360)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB WEBM
>>54677833
>You will get shot through the wall
Exactly. Wooden and dry walls are very good at not stopping bullets. And a bunch of guys running around with tactical gear, guns and hiking boots is quite loud.
>>
clearing rooms is for faggots. just drop a fucking bomb on it.
>>54650672
based
>>
>>54649912
>roomclear
>trigger boobytrap
>only dreams now
>>
>>54678004
They let the ak spic make a pipebomb on camera and didn’t ban him
>>
>>54678275
I don't have the means of deploying explosives larger than typical improvised pipe bombs.
>>
File: gigachad2.jpg (156 KB, 1242x1394)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>54653489
>Don't wanna deal with the paperwork nigger
>>
>>54677833
This, that sheet rock ain't stopping shit, esp in 'Murica. Stay innawoods, thermals, NODs, set traps, alerts, maintain frame in the membrane and fuck them up.
>>
I dont like gun tubers, aside from harrel. Simple as.
Somebody post the totaly not a shill company chart.
>>
>>54680933
>MUUHHH SHILLS
>>
>>54681436
there is an entire company dedicated to buying out gun tuber, newfag
>>
>>54681436
If you don't think MAC or Iraqvet or Cuckcok, or even Cokeman (sold out to OLight, poor fag LOL) aren't shills you are living under a rock, they probably make more than you by 2-3x than your wagie job.
>>
>>54649912
Modern concepts of Room Clearing and CQC generally are built off of SWAT team exercises and military work in the Middle East where rules of engagement heavily discouraged the use of explosives.
So often times because of that, some what 'obvious' strategies are passed over because they were not options for those developing the doctrine.
Back in WW2 RoE were such that during CQC instruction using grenades was far more common as were flamethrowers and other tools that today wouldn't be called for. As it was a very different war.

In the modern US, housing and business construction is such that I'd really recommend not using a fragmentary grenade regardless.
As chances are a sheetrock wall will not stop excess fragments from harming you.
>>
>>54681451
>>54681478
>NOOOOO!!! THEY SHOULDN’T BE PAID!!!!
>>
>>54681760
The US raider meta is shooting through the house from the outside.
>>
bump
>>
>>54649912
Thought this was Mac and Dennis from the thumbnail
>>
>>54683292
Glad I wasnt the only one
>>
>>54658700
Yeah that's always been my concern with that sort of idea.
The shrapnel alone would slice through several walls unless you're separated by concrete.
>>
>>54649912
is that other guy a marine?
>>
>>54649912
>>54650532
kill urselves
>>
>>54686490
>zoom zoom seething
Stay mad zoomer (I’m a zoomer too, just don’t judge me).
>>
>>54686490
How many kills in tarkov bro?
>>
>>54668107
post physique faggot. Try not to go on a school shooting you edgelord loser.
>>
>>54649912
What do you expect from a 4chan poster
>>
>>54674927
its 100% some retard who learnt a new word
>>
>>54649912
This is more about if you have to in a clean way. Fragging every room is simply not an option if you have to go through an abandoned apartment building with like 4 buds you know. If there is a room you know has someone hostile to you then yes frag obviously if you got it.
>>
>>54649912
>talks too much
>doesn't get to the point
something about him makes me angry, like the fake personalities used car salesmen put on to get you to buy something
>>
File: Reaction.png (37 KB, 1906x866)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>54672159
>153ms
Get on my level nerd



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.