[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 2345345345.png (804 KB, 1280x964)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
SKS's On The Prairie Edition

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this:
https://pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu
https://www.howtogetagun.ca/

Tired of jannies not doing their jobs? Get the filter!
https://pastebin.com/6Ewshhfv

Want to hunt?
https://pastebin.com/nC8RpYb3

Want to help Firearm rights?
https://firearmrights.ca/
https://nfa.ca/
https://cssa-cila.org

Previous: >>54143572
>>
File: 1649792554154.jpg (1000 KB, 2115x1724)
1000 KB
1000 KB JPG
It's the 23rd, pistols are safe now right?
>>
>>54152519
gay pic
>>
>>54152540
not officially until parliament is closed later today
cock on wood
>>
>>54152542
No u
>>
>>54152557
>Liberals take a knee and run down the clock on corruption allegations with the RCMP on noth Portapique and the Emergencies Act
Fucking shameful that they get away with this shit. Not to mention the general public will move on and forget about this by August.
>>
>>54152598
not if our faggot "conservative" mp's refuse to move on
>>
>>54152613
NDP will still continue to threaten to hold them accountable but ultimately block any non confidence vote.
>>
File: 66654.jpg (390 KB, 1066x800)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
i'm the guy with the junkies next door
i fucked up
>wife out for an even run
>get out of shower
>wife calls
>frantically telling me junkie drove aggressively at her in our alley
>the fear in her voice triggers me
>allegedly accost him and punch him in the face
>previously mentioned cameras may have caught some of it
>also allegedly uttered threads
>charged with assault and threats
i'm fucked. i'm not poor but i wasn't planning on affording a lawyer
is it even possible to get out of this without a criminal record? i have no priors
>>
File: Pain Hamburger.png (143 KB, 2000x1500)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
Cangen recommended vendors list.
Help develop the list, useful input/reviews/boycotts for stores can be added.

Firearms:
accuracyplus.biz
adventureprozone.ca
aimfirearmsandoutdoors.com (service is hit & miss)
albertatacticalrifle.com
alsimmonsgunshop.com
bartonsbigcountry.ca
bullseyenorth.com (“price match”, free shipping on orders over $200, excluding ammo)
cabelas.ca (zogbot 5% discount)
cabincreeksupply.ca
canadafirstammo.ca
canadiantire.ca (Cantire money/points)
clintonsporting.com
corlanes.com
ctcsupplies.ca
crafm.com
danchasse.com
dantesports.com/en
dominionoutdoors.ca
durhamoutdoors.ca
eaglefirearms.ca
easthilloutdoors.com
ellwoodepps.com (wide selection but can be fuddy)
extremerangeoutfitters.com
firearmsoutletcanada.com (fast shipping, careful buying surplus)
frontierfirearms.ca (free CAF cloth bag with order $40+)
g4cgunstore.com
generalgun.com
gobles.ca
gotenda.com (chinks but good prices, slow shipping, SKS may be rusty)
greatnorthgunco.ca
gunpost.ca
guns.townpost.ca
hical.ca (lost anons restricted firearm for 6 weeks)
internationalshootingsupplies.com
intersurplus.com
irunguns.ca
italiansportinggoods.com
joesalter.ca
kellysonline.ca
lanzshootingsupplies.com
latulippe.com
leverarms.com (good condition SKS)
londerosports.com
magdump.ca
marstar.ca (improved customer service)
nasguns.com
nordicmarksman.com
northernelitefirearms.ca
northprosports.com
oleysarmoury.com
pocomilitary.com
prairieguntraders.ca
prolineshooters.com
ramakkos.com
rangeviewsports.ca
ratriveroutdoors.com
reliablegun.com (Owner is good shit)
sail.ca
selectshootingsupplies.com
shooterschoice.com (is big gay)
sjhardware.com
solelyoutdoors.com
sporteque.ca
store.prophetriver.com
store.theshootingcentre.com
store.xtremegunshootingcenter.com
siwashsports.ca
tacticalimports.ca
theammosource.com
thecanadiangunguys.ca
tigerarms.ca
tradeexcanada.com
truenortharms.com
tundrasupply.ca
wanstallsonline.com
westcoasthunting.ca
westrifle.com
westsidestores.ca
wolverinegt.ca
wolverinesupplies.com
>>
>>54152660
>is it even possible to get out of this without a criminal record?
Brah, this is Canada. Were you racist? If the answer is no then fuck yeah you can get out of this shit. Find out who the public defender is, pay him to work your case. Contrary to popular public defenders can get sweet ass deals especially for minor shit like this from the crown. They spend all day working together and are often friends.
>>
>>54152660
If you're not poor why do you have junkies living next door?
>>
>>54152660
>is it even possible to get out of this without a criminal record?
yes, they often give a conditional discharge for first time offenses
you will want a lawyer though
did they take your guns away yet?
how drunk were you?

all this could have been avoided if you didn't register your gf
>>
>>54152697
Surp:
fireforceventures.com
mistymountainsupply.com (one of us, insta: @mistymountainsupply)
mtlarmory.com
princessauto.com/en/military/category/200-055-000-000 (ammo cans, surp sometimes)
psmilitaria.50megs.com (has some alright milsurp prices sometimes)
quinntheeskimo.com
sebarms.com
thingsmilitary.com (boomer owner & overpriced gear, ammo is decent)
varusteleka.com/en

Gear:
911supply.ca (zogbot discount, will not sell above level 3 plates in person without filling out an arbitrary form for record keeping)
aitacticalsolutions.com
blackbeargear.ca (good plate carriers/chest rigs, overpriced?)
bodyarmourcanada.com
brandonoptics.com
camogroup.ca
camouflage.ca
canadianpreparedness.com
canadianoutdoorequipment.com
canarmor.ca (allegedly canadian-made plates)
colonelmustard.ca ("Milspec" code is 5% off & stacks with other coupons)
ctoms.ca (cheapest CAT tourniquets)
dstactical.com (zogbot discount)
foxstrapslings on IG DM and mention cangen for discount
flashlightworld.ca
geardynamics.ca
hercsbazaar.ca (one of us, meme shirts, discount code "TRUCKIN")
lofdefence.ca
milburnmountaindefense.ca (allegedly reliable NIJ certified plates)
northernrepublicmagazine.com
onduty.ca
overlandoutfitters.ca
rippleind.ca (best Hsgi Taco selection)
sdtac.ca (carriers, pouches, medical)
srstactical.ca (good customer support)
surpluspontrouge.com/us/
tetragon.ca
warriorgear.ca
workwearcanada.com

noods:
alphaopticsinc.com
coldharboursupply.com

Boycott these homos:
Army/Navy in Halifax (a store to buy tranny flags and pride merch, also might entrap you)
Al Fagertys (supports gun control & random penis inspections)
Ducks Unlimited Canada (on ‘firearm advisory committee’ yet are indifferent to gun control)
GSCI (overpriced faggot cunt jews)
Herooutdoors (terrible service, confirmed drop-shipping scammers, owned by (((Jeff Schwartz))) )
Lockhart Tactical (fucked over AR50 anon)
MEC (supports gun control)
TheShootingEdge/Target Sports (JR got Swiss Arms banned)
>>
>>54152660
Lawyer up, you can/should be able to get out without a criminal record.
Police record on the other hand will be harder to shake but I don't know how that factors in to future laws.
Get firearms out of your possession NR wise for the time being. R's are pretty fucked. In case they s74 you its easier to have them not in your possession than to get shit back from the police even if you win your case.
>>
>>54152638
Singh is basically Trudeau's lapdog at this point, he won't do anything against Trudeau himself.
At this point the Trudeau government is a straight up cult which is a very bad sign of things to come,
>>
Realistically, how can reconciliation be achieved between the indigenous and non-indigenous peoples of Canada?
>>
>>54152717
GENOCIDE
>>
>>54152721
FORGOT TO MENTION THIS POST WAS WRITTEN UPON THE UNCEDED TERRITORY OF THE MUSKYWUSKYWOOPITYDOOP TRIBE
>>
>>54152660
Possible but very difficult, the justice system in this country is literally a business and is effectively pay to win.
>>
While observing all laws and regulations as well as the possibility of C-21 proceeding, is there a way to legally 'distribute' the use of a Ghost Gunner in Canada?

For example:
You'd need a federal firearms production license.
You'd need a municipal business license for firearms.

Someone wants to legally use the Ghost Gunner?
After providing documentation, including a PAL, you'd make them an employee / volunteer, and they would manufacture a serialized handgun that is immediately registered with the RCMP. The employee / volunteer then resigns from your organization.
>>
>>54152757
Ghost gunner is just a desktop CNC mill.
It shouldn't be regulated at all.
Fuck if I know if CBSA would let them in tho never heard of anyone ordering one here.
I'd be down to get one but build volume is a little small and it's not that cheap.
>>
i just saw red and disregarded all the logic inside my head about how to deal with these pricks
>>54152707
nothing involving gun ownership yet
2 beers
>>54152699
the faget i allegedly punched is white. luckily i didn't mention anything about his sexuality.
what is a public defender? if that's like legal aid, i won't qualify. i make $90k
>>
>>54152757
Just buy a 3d printer
>>54152776
CBSA are retardedly autistic about anything weapon related, they even like to routinely stop glock parts from coming across. I guarantee a big box labelled "GHOST GUNNER" is going to set off some flags for them
>>
>>54152660
Unfortunately in an Anarcho-Tyranny managerial state like Canada, the rights of criminals always exceed those of the law abiding. Your best bet might be to not only lawyer up, but to shut up about it. Get your story straight and make sure it corroborates what your wife says. If your wife genuinely feared for her life & there has been a past history of these junkies causing people in the neighbourhood problems that might be a factor in at least getting the case dropped.

No one deserves to live in fear, especially not women who are going out for runs. But unfortunately with the Turd in office making statements on how Canadians have no right to self defense people in your situation are likely to get fucked over by the Crown.

Maybe get some like minded people to make calls on your behalf about the junkies committing other crimes, if they were found in posssession or stolen property or involved in other altercations it might detract from their overall character of your case ever goes to trial. If you could somehow provoke them into committing a felony that the police can not ignore, that might also work to your advantage.

Did the cameras have sound recording capabilities or are the alleged uttered threats only hearsay?
>>
>>54152845
>nothing involving gun ownership yet
they can't be taking it very seriously then
what were you charged with? was it even an indictable offense?
>>
File: 1651791024618.jpg (174 KB, 1284x1284)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>54152845
Depending on how much of an urban shithole you're living in they might not even bother investigating anything that doesn't send someone to the hospital.
>>
>>54152757
Just befriend someone who works in a machine shop without cameras that also allows for staff to do personal projects.

I worked in one where the Welder who was a gun guy and one of the former machinists who moved away may or may not have made components that would normally require serialization. Worked in another one where the boss made muzzle breaks for his friends.
>>
>>54152859
>>54152861
uttering threats
assault
i think they're both indictable if a judge wants them to be.
police stated the alleged threats were audio recorded
>>
File: 1572264927385.jpg (206 KB, 1554x1541)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>54153075
>>
>>54153093
That's what you get for chimping out. Simple as.
>>
>>54153093
Did the people in question who accosted your wife at any point make any threats or engage in any threatening behavior towards her? Do they have a history of causing problems in your neighbourhood? Was the call your wife made to you in anyway wiretapped and thus usable for evidence?
>>
>>54153186
That’s not what I would consider a chimp out, it’s what I would consider a reasonable response.
>>
>>54153211
In a normal world yes, but in today’s liberal run woke world it can get you fucked because the state will try and fuck you over for doing the right thing if you’re white. Did you ever call the cops on these people?
>>
File: 3245345345325345.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
I know they're not actually very good but I still want one of these chunky gals, imagine showing up at the skeet range with a fucking SPAS
>>
>>54153237
Yet again another instance where tripcodes would come in handy as I am not the anon in question but I condone his actions or the actions of any man who protects his loved ones.

The Managerial state hates it when people protect their families as it defies the monopoly on violence they have created for themselves.
>>
>>54152660
>>54152845
Lawyer up immediately, spare no expense at hiring a good one. Better to go broke than to lose the case, you can always make more money but you can't undo the results of any lost cases. I'm not exaggerating when I say that you need to hire the best lawyer you can, even if you go broke. The law is crooked and better lawyers have better connections.

If you have guns expect to get red flagged immediately and your PAL revoked forever, or a simple weapons prohibition if you're lucky. Have a friend on contact you can give your guns to asap else they will be taken.
>>
>>54153309
I just want trip codes so the Finfag stops responding to himself and the Ausfag will no longer be able to pretend to ne another person. However tripcodes could be bad for other reasons.
>>
>>54153261
There is at least one in Canada built off a parts kit and a Franchi law 12 reciever.
>>
>>54153350
What reasons would those be?
>>
>>54153334
selling my expensive NRs to a friend immediately. should i sell my 7.62 stockpile or simply move it to my shed?
>>
>>54153334
>If you have guns expect to get red flagged immediately and your PAL revoked forever, or a simple weapons prohibition if you're lucky.
no true at all
i know one guy who ND'd in a rented basement suite, he wasn't even charged and got all his shit back

another friend was convicted of assault and they still issued him a pal
>>
>>54153417
>should i sell my 7.62 stockpile or simply move it to my shed?
no pal required to possess ammo, so it depends on what the conditions are

if they haven't already seized your pal/guns it's probably not going to happen
>>
File: joomask.jpg (289 KB, 751x808)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>54153334
t. jewish lawyer craving shekels for his reptilian family
>>
Politicians need to be held accountable for their actions.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nggqe-L9ZQ8

“ And he stopped off in Tushka at that "Pop's Knife and Gun" place
Bought a SKS rifle and a couple a full cases of that steel core ammo
With the berdan primers from some East bloc nation that no longer needs 'em”
>>
>>54153519
fag
>>
>>54153463
Albert Dryden would agree
>>
>>54153532
Post guns or gun related material faggot
>>
>>54153400
This is an anonymous website.
>>
>>54153463
Yes I agree. Rock the vote.
>>
>>54153599
Are you not still anonymous with a trip code?
>>
File: 1636604207214.jpg (244 KB, 610x458)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>54153420
I know multiple people who have uttered threats in ON and got their PALs revoked. Luckier ones simply got weapons prohibitions and had no problems renewing their PAL.

>>54153440
Yeah, anon should definitely just use whatever cheap shitty local lawyer he can find, or better yet just represent himself, right? Better lawyers have better connections, you're the jew for trying to have anon lose everything in court. He can make his money spent on a lawyer back through working, he can't get a clean record, time served, or even his job back if he loses the case.
>>
>>54152660
Your fucked, how dare you punch a person suffering with intergenerational trauma. He was trying to turn his life around when he almost hit your women
>>
>>54152717
Stop apologizing and start fixing relationships. Appology only creates resentment past a certain point.

Remove formal power from corrupt cheifs that are incentivised to perpetuate tension, they should have a symbolic, and soft-power role, nothing more.

Terminate system of handouts, handouts reinforce helplessness and contempt.

Intellectual honesty over political signalling. Our view of the past should not be tainted by the moods of the times.

Any and all contributions to first Nations communities should be geared towards reinforcing community, and creating business opportunities with the goal of establishing self sufficiency. (Ie: skill training, innovation grants, small business loans, etc). These should be generous but involve tight oversight to prevent abuse.

Most importantly we need to MOVE FUCKING ON. Easy for me to say, but it's what's needed.
>>
Serious replies only - any chance we'll get the 2020 OIC repealed? US supreme court solidified the right to carry in public. Any chances we'll get something like that here?
>>
>>54153733
no
>>
>>54153463
Sounds like we've got an extremist on our hands
>>
>>54153733
Hard to say I would say maybe 15% chance in court we get it appealed. That said if the CPC gets in as government then yeah good chance it’s gone.
>>
>>54153704
You’re less anonymous. I guess it wouldn’t matter much?
>>
>>54152519
Do you guys like pmags?
>>
>>54152899
I'm looking to legally circumvent restrictions on firearms (handguns)

A glance at C-21 doesn't look like the production of firearms is restricted.

>>54152776
I don't think they can do much to stop a Ghost Gunner
>>
>>54153711
Good post.
I’ve spent a lot of time on First Nation reserves. Some really great communities can sprout up if the people get lucky and elect a competent chief and council. See sawridge First Nation, or that super rich winery First Nation out of Osoyoos. My dream is some independent nation just tells the Canadian govt to go fuck it’s self and drafts a constitution that has a 2a esqe element to it.
>>
>>54153853
CBSA can ban things they deem illegal or for illegal use.
There is an oversight committee which is **drum roll** run by the CBSA.
If they want to fuck with something that says ghost gunner on the box they will.
>>
>>54153843
I’m more of a GI mag guy but pmags are good
>>
>>54153930
I like them too and have most my experience with them from my past but I'm thinking of loading up on some pmags.
>>
>>54153873
genocide is easier and more practical
>>
>>54153985
Hey man, you gotta be 18 to post here.
>>
>>54153711
>***Media and Academic Grievance industry teleports behind you***
>>
>>54153747
Why not?
>>54153760
Do you think Pierre has the courage to repeal the OIC? Or will he fold? I'm getting the impression that the 2020 OIC or repealing the firearms act will be like opening Pandora's box - no one will want to do it.
>>
>>54153996
Why do you think china has spent the last 30 years eliminating ethnic minorities? Racial strife cannot be solved through diversity/inclusion/business loans, that shit is retarded fantasy. it NEVER works. Do you think the chinese govt are cartoon villains? No, they are doing it because it is practical
>>
>>54152660
Hey anon.
Herc here.
Am law student.
This is EZPZ. Many ways out. Genuinely surprised cops even charged you.
Worse case scenario even with a shitty lawyer is a 5 year firearm ban. Best case is it’s totally thrown down or reduced to a minor fine.
You’ll be good fren dw. If you 100% cannot afford a lawyer, public defenders are actually pretty damn okay in Canada, as other anons said they can usually get shit reduced to nothing.
>>
>>54154024
Long gun registry disappeared pretty quietly. Media ecology now is pretty different then what it was then but it would probably only last a couple news cycles before people forget. It being an OIC could be leaned on pretty heavily to deflect. Real shitstorm would happen when the next police informer gets coerced to go off the rails again
>>
>>54154024
I'm not even gonna stress about it anymore. We should all think about taking the cowboypill.
>>
File: 1590758550068.jpg (1.16 MB, 1242x1133)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>54153733
It really depends on how corrupt the courts are.
The case so far has been extremely good for gun owners, the liberals legal arguments for everything have been extremely half assed "muh feelings" bullshit that even the judge seemed annoyed by or just straight up refusing to provide requested information, if the courts are even remotely impartial than there is actually a very good chance we can win this thanks to sheer liberal incompetence.
Of course if the courts are pretty much in the liberals pockets we'll lose, obviously.

So really this whole case is just a canary in a mine shaft on how fucked our legal system is.
>>
>>54154024
I don't get why any of the conservatives are so scared of the media, as we've seen with Sheer and O'toole it doesn't matter just how much they "tone down" their politics into being basically liberal-lite, if they so much as breath the CBC will call them Nazi's anyway.
>>
>>54153350
Not tripcodes but forced IDs would be nice.
The f**nfag gets off on having a reputation, same with the other one. Literally just don’t engage. They’re both <80 iq tards so their typing gait and voice shines through even when they aren’t posting images if you have even an ounce of pattern recognition
>>
>>54153733
Harper unbanned the vz and swiss arms when the were originally OICed into b& territory, right?
There’s therefore a pretty good chance the next tory leader could do the same.
I hope so.
They have a good track record. I miss Harper.
>>
>>54153733
Only if we can get a conservative PM and majority. And ONLY. Third party votes don't help this. PPC is never going to have any power.
>>
>>54154030
Hey man, grow up
>>
>>54153771
wala
>>
>>54154181
Hey man go back to your kumbaya circle and smoke the peace pipe with chugman you sound like you belong there
>>
>>54154183
I’m North Irish. Do we have to hate each other now? I wanted to be friends Anon.
>>
>>54154030
>do you think they are like cartoon villains
Yes chan, I do.
>>
>>54154236
We are definitely frens. I just really love growing and cooking and eating potatoes, especially with a good cut of beef in a red wine sauce
>>
>>54154268
Sounds good.
>>
>>54154206
You’ll grow out of this soon. I promise :)
>>
>>54154287
You too :)
>>
File: For freedom .jpg (218 KB, 768x1024)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>54154024
Considering he is calling ((them)) out. I don’t think he will fold
>>
>>54154143
A good unerrated Harper moment was when he shook his sons hand after walking him to school and the media would not stop bitching about for like 2 weeks lol
>>
>>54154316
How many niggers?
>>
>>54154143
I never understood why I hated him when I was in high school. Maybe that’s what propaganda does
>>
>>54154390
Maybe cause he started shoveling niggers into the country at the rate we see today?
>>
>>54154359
My parents complained about this but they see their error now and are conservative voters.
>>
>>54154374
None is too many.
>>
>>54154441
He also wanted to legally spy on everyone.
>>
>>54153733
Through the courts? I would be shocked.
If we get a conservative majority then it's likely. The CPC has been digging in hard against this fuckery. They are pretty limited in what they can actually do since the NDP is trudeaus little bitch, but It's actually pretty encouraging to see an genuine effort from the CPC.
>>
>>54154359
Why would this be an issue?
>>
>>54154555
I think a fact that people here often forget. The one thing that stops us from being Australia or New Zealand is that we have political opposition against gun control. In both Australia and New Zealand every MP but one voted for more gay shit. In Canada we still have A major political party fighting against gun control. Also Aus and NZ gun groups didn’t fight for their rights as well.
>>
>>54154662
We're coming close to losing that single political party too. O'Toole basically threw us under the bus because he felt it was politically advantageous. In a few more elections the CPC might just decide to do so and we'll end up where the island fags are now.
>>
>>54154702
2 million/10million voters is a pretty big chunk of people to just toss away, PAL holders just need to vote together moving forward.
>>
>>54154556
Yeah I remember this. The hysteria over this really was quite remarkable. And this was pre-trump.
The media collectively loses its minds over any successful conservative politician. It could have been literally anything and they would have had a conniption.
They are going to have a hay-day with Pierre. I am worried this will be his biggest struggle. They're going to pitch him as the "Canadian trump" and try to create a circus over everything he says that's even remotely confrontational. Canada isn't America, a LOT of people are going to freak the fuck out over an even remotely populist politician.
>>
>>54154556
people thought Harper was too robotic and nerdy, so they voted in the hip cool guy Justin Trudeau
>>
>>54154734
I agree, which is why O'Toole's retarded betrayal was completely out of left field. For some reason though conservative thinktanks thought that it was a winning move. However with the amount of immigration we're getting now the math looks much less favourable to gun owners 10 or 15 years down the line.
>>
>>54154702
The biggest criticism of O'foole was that he abandoned the parties core values for votes. It was very controversial inside the party. Thats why they booted him.
>>
>>54154702
Yeah he did throw us away and look where it got him.
>>
>>54154751
Why though? I don’t remember the media being that far left to complain about a father shaking his sons hand back then.
>>
>>54154762
I guess people need to get all the immigrants they know into firearms. I don't know any so I couldn't personally do this.
>>
>>54154359
What happened and what was the context behind that? REEE'ing about something like that seems petty and trivial, there's gotta be more... right?
>>
>>54154794
It's the media, so no.
>>
>>54154783
Everything Harper did by the end was ripped on made a huge deal of. The Old stock Canadians comment caused way more controversy than it rightfully should have.
>>
>>54154788
I’ve sorted done that. Sadly my work is only getting new Canadian applicants. So I’ve been gun pilling all of them. Call me a race traitor all you want but fuck it I’ll arm some pajeets.
>>
File: Lower - Copy.png (993 KB, 1800x1200)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
>>54152519
W2C The rest of the riffle?
>>
File: rcmp_guy_sticker_4.jpg (36 KB, 680x680)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>54154808
>>
>>54154802
I find that pretty offensive.
>>
>>54154836
i find the fact that you find that offensive, offensive
>>
>>54154808
Its for an ACR, plus the ACR lower is fine there really is no benefit to the templar lower.
You're not likely to find ACR parts in any great quantity. Not enough to parts build a rifle.
>>
>>54154794
Not really. The media was just pushing a narrative
>“Harper is a boring robot, can you believe he shook his sons hand like it was a business deal? He should have hugged him, like a real human being. Please vote liberal next election and end this nightmare”

It was sort of an unfunny “mark Zuckerberg is a android” beat
>>
>>54152703
Usually vagrants who burn around town looking for vacant houses and shit, I had some fuckin junkies try and kick my door in when I was sleeping a year and a half ago
>>
>>54153075
>FIN POSTING
HE'S BACK.... THE HORRORRRRRRRR
>>
File: IMG_20220619_171331_0.jpg (2.82 MB, 2448x3264)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
>haven't made one post in thread >seething and sneething ensues
I'm in your walls. :^)
>>
>54155070
bit self important, innit?
clean your fucking camera lense. Are your hands that fucking greasy? Jesus Christ you're gross.
>>
File: Fieldday1.jpg (34 KB, 450x225)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
This weekend girls.
>>
File: 1656000018187.jpg (25 KB, 270x270)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
<<54155108
How is it unwarranted self importance when I live in your head free of rent for a long time now?
>>
>>54155055
The guys says they live next door and at least one has a car
>>
>>54155070
who are you again
>>
>>54154359
dont remember this but that's kinda cringe not going to lie.
>>
Scientific proof exists of the correlation between watching anime and gender dysphoria.
>>
>>54155070
I'm glad you grew out of your nazi phase, it was really cringe
>>
>>54155248
You’re both really cringe.
>>
>>54155141
Hello nufren the brackets have to go the other way in order to quote someone, like this
>>54155141
>>
>>54155070
You don't deserve that rifle aus fag
>>
>>54155311
What is it?
>>
>>54155401
FAMAS
>>
>>54155459
Is that a poorfags FAMAE?
>>
File: T97.jpg (127 KB, 1600x1966)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>54154788
Gun pill the ethnics
>>
>>54155508
Is that a girl (boy)?
>>
>>54155508
kill yourself. and kill minorities. they dont deserve guns because they are too stupid to invent them on their own
>>
>>54152709
So AI tactical supports gun fag shit?
>>
>>54155592
Al Flaherty does support addition firearm/PAL regulations
Ai tactical is just your regular purveyor of might work might not chink body armor and helmets
>>
>>54155574
How many firearms have you developed fucknuts? None? Stfu faggot.
>>
>>54155638
nigger hands
>>
>>54154783
>why though
They just thought it was too stiff and formal. But I remember them bitching about it for well over a week.
That's honestly all it took. And you know what? The hypercritisism from the media worked. I still see "stop Harper" stickers from time to time, but if you actually asked a lib voter from the time what he did that was so objectionable I really doubt they would have a coherent answer relating to policy or anything like that.
>>
>>54155643
Have you ever accomplished anything? It sounds like you didn't even get your grade 10 yet.
>>
>>54154943
Canadians really actually did destroy thier country because we don't like nerds
>>
>>54155574
Careful with that edge kiddo.
>>
>>54155689
Go make a Somalia general or something faggot
>>
>>54155689
well i woke up white today so thats pretty good
>>
Yo fellas if you haven't gotten plates for your PCs yet, MMD has LV3+ UHMWPE/SILICON CARBIDE plates for sale. $800 for a set of two and free shipping with code NASHIPFREE. Probably the best plates you can get in Canada.
>>
>>54155764
no thanks, ill stick with my 100 dollar china plates thanks
>>
>>54155739
Stop responding to pedo spammer chinks with no guns.
>>
>>54155785
Let me guess. SKS/WK180c is your SHTF setup?
>>
Twink lifeguard at the pool kept checking me out in the hot tub. Should I fuck him?
>>
>>54155764
>lvl3+
>$50 more than level IV plates
xD
>>
>>54155764
Pretty sure affiliate marketing is against the rules, please fuck off
>>
>>54155827
50% heavier than lv3+
Canadians don't have access to AP ammunition
Military doesn't even use anything better than M193.

Anon do you really buy LV4 plates?
>>
>>54155861
Why not just get lvl 5's?
>>
>>54155861
They'll stop more than the level 3 regardless
>>
>>54155764
Thats actually a really good deal holy shit
>>
>>54155802
stag 10 or ar15 depending on how i feel that day
>>
>>54155953
How do you justify spending gucci money on a Stag10 then spend pennies on plates? NGMI
>>
>>54155951
no it is not
>>
>>54155967
because plates are nothing special. they are ceramic plates backed by glass fiber or kevlar fiber. they are not some magical swiggity swooty ultra technological master bullet deflector. 800 dollars is a scam and im sure jews are the ones collecting
>>
>>54155951
Multicurve too.
>>
File: 1548915214939.png (569 KB, 1280x720)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>>54155802
SKS is a perfectly fine SHTF rifle, assuming you don't believe SHTF is gonna be a constant firefight around every corner
>>
>>54155868
i wear level 5s cause they don't make a level 6!
>>
>>54156078
>assuming you don't believe SHTF is gonna be a constant firefight around every corner
life is what you make it
>>
>>54156078
Bug IN. Then Bug out Anon. You straight up think that in a country with 2 million gun owners that you're gonna be fighting for your life everyday? That's retarded.
>>
>>54156088
Thats where your wrong bucko, the Russians have lvl 6's that they issue to Spetznaz, rated up to .50 cal.
>>
>>54155070
My walls are too think for anything to hide in. I must be pissing away money on heating and air conditioning
>>
>>54156219
wall-lets never learn
>>
File: Sheesh.jpg (158 KB, 1080x1275)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>54155527
Perhaps.
>>54155574
Stop seething. It's bad for your skin.
>>
>>54156300
Man hands
>>
File: Uuuuuuughfhngh.jpg (1.14 MB, 1080x1379)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Uhhh... Bros... I'm gonna...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>>
>>54156394
Deerfucking is a time honoured /k/ tradition
>>
>>54155508
>>54156300
I joined mistys discord to ask her to marry me but I got bullied so I left
>>
>>54156412
>Deer
Bruh deer don't have cheeks that BUSSIN
>>
>>54156106
I know a guy who unironically thinks that when SHTF happens he and the rest of his friends are gonna be slogging through trenches; he doesn't have a PAL and I'm sure he's subscribed to the idea that "I'll just scavenge/loot a firearm" and it's the dumbest shit to belive, especially when firearms arent as densely available like in burgerland
>>
>>54156505
What a fucking fool. You should beat him senseless.
>>
>>54156078
The sks is more for the anon who found remote land and is only worried about the odd monolith patrol
>>
>>54156461
>>
File: vaskiTC2.jpg (1.89 MB, 4500x2882)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>
>>54156440
Post discord
>>
How do I remove the hole in the middle pins for cleaning, I dropped it into a jar of semen and it wont cycle now
>>
>>54155820
yes be the best bottom you can be
>>
ahlie f.am u knoo like ah ah like faam liike.. say no more we straight reach silverdale yeah? ah yah like you kno my mans? We finna shoot the savage 12fv at 100yards like aaah aaah like faam like we straight precision mans my yute
>>
>>54155802
Yeah.
>>
>>54156300
There's a reason why this chick constantly wears a mask & it's not just because she's a chink
>>
>>54156547
>>54156847
Kids don’t actually talk like this. This is like believing everyone you n the 90s spoke like valley girls and ninja turtles.
>>
>>54156505
I don’t understand people like this. Why don’t they just get their pal?
>>
>>54156918
Getting a PAL requires more effort and commitment than most people are willing to go through, especially if it disturbs their comfortable routine..
>>
File: 1656034705786.jpg (19 KB, 346x360)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
In 24 hours I begin schizo posting.
>>
>>54156568
lrn 2 perspective, you worthless faggot. You can't draw, and I wish you would stop shitting your nonsense into this board.
>>
>>54156905
f.am why you gotta cap?
>>
>>54157005
The absolute state of /cangen/
>>
>>54157005
Hot.
>>
>>54157005
Oh my fuck
>>
>>54157005
I know a loser with a weed addiction that bungs his dog; only in infidel Canada are these actions possible
>>
>>54157108
I didn't even realise you could fuck a dog I honestly didn't think human dick was compatible. I also didn't need to know that it was :/
>>
>>54156947
No it doesn’t. Maybe an Rpal does but how lazy do you have to be?
>>
>>54156975
Why wait. Who the fucks sandy knoll.
>>
>>54157108
Yeah right
>>
>>54157005
O Canada
We stand on god for thee
>>
While anon's are posting animal porn, can someone post the dead hamster fucking video?
>>
>>54157136
Bruh everyone I've taken shooting always says they're gonna get their license some day and they never do, RPAL or not
>>
>>54157108
No you don’t. Jannies clean this shit up.
>>
>>54157146
Same but I don’t see why these people think it’s some kind of big deal. Are they poor?
>>
>>54157158
Speaking from experience?
>>
>>54157167
Lazy mostly
>>
>>54156947
took me like 7 hours
>>
>>54157278
That is 7 less hours to watch superman and play cards against humanity with a doordash order
>>
>>54157013
>>54156568
i think he did great, why u mad
>>
>>54156905
Went to see Jays play Baltimore last week. There were definitely kids talking like this. Thanks to anons memes I was able to decipher their code speak.
>>
>>54157013
thank you Mr. Poatato Nigger, aside from your name fagging, you seem rather based
>>
File: 1653117680652.jpg (60 KB, 617x960)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Henlo
>>
>>54157405
I’m not saying they don’t use the slang but where they actually speaking complete gibberish like this?
>>
File: 1656037236475.jpg (291 KB, 828x851)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>54157138
You don't want for 7 days a week schizo posting
>>
>>54157491
They are attacking people who are having kids? Literally a fucking death cult at this point. Oh well I hope all these freaks stop having children, that would be fantastic. I’m pro abortion for obvious reasons.
>>
File: sandy loam.jpg (116 KB, 944x960)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>54157138
Just wait until you find out about Sandy Loam.
>>
>>54157540
wtf i love diggers now
>>
File: file.png (388 KB, 604x960)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>54157434
>>
File: shut up computers.jpg (73 KB, 640x625)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>54157540
>>
File: flintloc 15.png (214 KB, 1200x474)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
Is this legally an 'antique firearm' that anyone can make and own without a license?
>>
>>54152519
Talk me out of buying a Bersa 380
>>
Staring at the clock, the abyss has started to stare back at me
>>
Can I carry a loaded antique in a hip holster on crown land ? Or does it have to be empty ? Of course I mean an OWB holster not CC. If I can legally, can an anon show Me proof? Thanks boys
>>
File: 1650505740148.png (136 KB, 597x362)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>54158154
CC is illegal in Canada. Do not buy a compact pistol in a decent self defense caliber.
>>
>>54156626
wrPG2Pv32M
>>
>>54156300
i own the same rifle as you... please be my wife!
>>
>>54158290
That means you own a girls gun lel
>>
>>54158302
sh-shut up
>>
>>54157455
On God senpai
>>
>>54158325
Wk180 CHAD reporting in. Haven't even shot yet, just ordered Burris 1-6
>>
If your battle rifle has no bayonet, is it really a battle rifle?
>>
If your IFAIK doesn't have Combat stimulants in it, is it really an IFAIK?
>>
>>54158456
Why do you have an IFAK if you'll never fight anyone lmao
>>
>>54158464
In case he gets injured, be it a fall or tree branch stuck in the torso
>>
>>54158464
Same reason I wear my plate carrier to a shooting range. To be prepared for retarded Canadians LARPing as American LMFAO
>>
>>54157592
I can't believe youve done this
>>
>>54158464
in case i forget to use a flared dildo and it gets stuck i may have to cut it out, and then I'll need that ifak, idiot
>>
If you don't cut the trigger finger off your mitt, are they really fingermitts?
>>
>>54158179
If you can carry a loaded NR on crown land why couldn’t you carry an antique?
>>
>>54158611
I for some reason assumed the law would be different if it was holstered, you never know with our pants-on-head retarded gun laws
>>
>>54158188
>decent self defense caliber
So not .380
>>
>>54158739
was eyeing up a .380 recently is it really no good or is it comparable to a 9mm?
>>
>>54158772
9mm is significantly more powerful, .380 is the bare minimum for a self defence calibre but it is pretty weak
>>
>>54158739
Depends who you ask, kinda sad that the full size images aren't loading but some guy did a 10 year study on SD shootings and calibers and you'd be suprised what was an wasn't effective.
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/ask-foghorn-22l-for-self-defense/
That being said heavier clothing will skew effectiveness negatively.
>>
File: Fatalities-900x654.jpg (65 KB, 900x654)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>54158798
Turns out the thumbnails are fullsize the page just downscales them for whatever reason.
>>
>>54158686
whats the gun in question?
>>
>>54158772
>>54158788
380 gets a bad rap because of the miami dade shooting where police were shooting at the perps from across the street. a 380 was lined up perfectly into a perps flank but stopped an ince short of his heart after having travelled quite a distance already. all that said, 380 is perfectly effective at typical self defense ranges, plus the pistol i question is a blowback action, not a short revolver with a cylinder gap. I have perfect confidence in the bersa as a self defense gun
>>
File: 74791.jpg (157 KB, 802x1200)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>54158859
>self defense
>>
>>54158739
.32 auto used to be a gold standard self defense round and before that it was .31 percussion so .380 is very good and only knocked upon down upon because 9mm is the standard today
But really historically even basic 9mm parabellum is much more powerful than derringers and .32rf shitboxes and such
>>
>>54158859
kek the .380 in question that i was considering is a bersa. you figure it will work find at a 20 meter range?
>>
>>54158985
iirc almost all self defense shootings are within 7 meters max. you are probably starting to stretch the capability at 20 meters but for sure its going to be good at 7 meters
>>
>>54158985
Paul barrel has a video comparing 9mm Makarov, .380 ACP & 9mm luger for self defense. I'd recommend checking that video out, and based off the data he will present from you, you can be the judge.
>>
A 5.56 bullpup is the ultimate self defense gun.
Why compromise on anything and conceal carry a handgun like a loser when you could open carry a compact RIFLE like a chad and be effective?
>>
>>54159036
It doesn't matter that you didn't give me a link, I tracked it easy.
>>
File: F A L.png (917 KB, 1905x817)
917 KB
917 KB PNG
I just want one so bad bros
>>
>>54159233
Blueprints are online.
You want one bad enough? Learn to machine and make one.
>>
>>54153093
>police stated the alleged threats were audio recorded
Police say a lot of shit, most of which they make up on the spot to try and get you to confess to whatever they want. They're not your friends. Did this junkie actually go to the cops to report you for assault? That sounds pretty weird, those types usually want nothing to do with the police. Are you sure you're not leaving anything out of this story?
>>
>>54159233
Soon anon, soon. We'll have our chance again. The government is making people lose faith so rapidly that we're probably going to see some radical changes within the next decade
>>
>>54159576
Two more weeks!
>>
File: 1595254487232.png (3.43 MB, 2892x4096)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB PNG
>The Tavor is basically the only battle proven modern firearm on the market right now
All according to plan
>>
>>54159600
Kick it off then if you want to be the change you want to see
>>
>>54159314
it's a convoluted situation. the homeowner lives there and is a very strange man who is addicted to pain pills. he rents his rooms to junkies. they are like his lackeys. they fence stolen goods and sell drugs.
the homeowner has surveillance and hates everyone in the neighbourhood and threatens litigation all the time. it's a nice neighbourhood except for that faggot
>They're not your friends
i'm not a moron. i was triggered - distressed women's voices trigger a certain response in men - even more so when it's your "registered gf"
>>
>>54159615
Got mine.
>>
>>54159618
Anon, how would you "kick it off"? The idea that a single man starting to kill his neighbors for a can of beans being what "starts it" is fucking absurd. It won't happen over night. It'll happen gradually with more and more people getting killed fighting over resources. Think Black Friday sales but every day and there is no sale, it's killing eachother over the last package of toilet paper. "Kick it off". You're a retard with apocalypse fantasies and no idea how it would actually happen.
>>
Rate my fit
>>
>>54159688
That's not what I was implying. You're going off the rails over something that I didn't even mean
>>
>>54159805
9/10
>>
>>54159805
I like the multicam black anon, 9/10. LV119?
>>
>>54159805
>no reddit finger
son i am proud
>>
File: .......png (544 KB, 482x472)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>54152519
>tfw you're waiting for a shipment on non-Chinesium 7x62x39 ammo to arrive
>>
>>54159849
Yes sir. Though I regret buying it only because Spiritus Systems as a company is gay reddit tier with the amount of cringe stickers and patches they keep shilling. I fucking subscribed to their telegram to see new GEAR not your gay ass stickers.
>>
>>54159854
I practice Russian trigger discipline.
Pressure against the inside of the trigger guard at all times.
>>
>>54159805
You need a handgun, a helmet, earpro, nods, and an IR laser/illuminator.
>>
>>54159892
Don't believe in handguns. Rifle only. 1000+ light to permanently blind any and all glow op nigs.
I've got earpro and a balaclava. That's all I need
>>
>>54159875
I agree. Way too many stickers and pseudo hypebeast shit. Your PC looked similar to the carrier that one of their guys Fred wears. He's what led me into the whole MCB drip. How much did your setup cost in total? I need to get a carrier but Spiritus' ecosystem seems expensive as fuck to stay inside
>>
>>54159903
Got $1100 in plates, system itself total is pushing $900 and still looking to add radio, IFIAK, and a pair of Pogey pouches.
>>
>>54159917
Jesus. Yeah I think I'm going to stick with a slick rig and throwing a chest rig on top. Don't shoot me in Minecraft anon I'll be wearing MCB too
>>
>>54159940
My hope is not to be seeing ANY of you guys if I'm honest. Some of you guys are willing to kill a guy for not putting blue masking tape on his shitty chinese rifle. I'll be hiding in my basement protecting my stash of Heinz beans.
>>
>>54159888
Actually Russian trigger discipline is more like not pulling the trigger when you dont want to, and obsessively, methodically pulling the trigger everytime after they clear the gun. Seriously why do they always do this every time after clearing the chamber, its dryfire
>>
>>54159963
Honestly same
>>
>>54159978
https://youtu.be/curFCscQHcw 10:43
>>
>>54159902
>literally three retarded takes in one post
Good, don't get a helmet. There's nothing in your head worth protecting.
>>
>>54160064
>Only helmets in Canada available are 3a
>helmets don't cover face, or neck, or even side of head.
They are next to worthless.
>>
>>54160064
If you need to draw your sidearm because your rifle is disabled, you are definitely at a disadvantage. Your rifle gets disabled, you should be trying to EXFIL from the fight. Not continue with a subpar caliber in a subpar platform. Handguns are dead weight.
>>
File: 1497246738418.jpg (49 KB, 580x448)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>54160132
>>54160146
>>
>>54160159
He posts anime pictures with no rebuttal.
Classic /k/.
>>
>>54160188
They're not worth a response, retard. Can't be bothered, and you've shown that you'll focus on a silly reaction image instead of realizing that you're retarded.

Goodnight.
>>
>>54160200
I gave you multiple reasons for your complaints about MY shooting doctrine and you can't even THINK of a legitimate counter argument. That's why you're done.
>>
>>54160132
Helmets are the best way of mounting nods and have a not zero chance of keeping you from losing brakn matter. If you're planning for some shtf boogaloo larp and you don't plan on nods you may as well just not bother larping. They're an essential piece of gear and nods vs no nods is a completely unfair matchup in any real scenario, similarly unfair as back when we used gunpowder against savages. Thermals are starting to become common place as well and are similarly unfair against those without them. Being poor isn't an excuse.
>>
>>54160064
Hes not wrong for the pistol matter
A full size pistol will take up as much weight as two fully loaded type 81 mags
Plus I think larparators think theres no time to do shit in a firefight, such as, reloading or clearing the rifle, but really there would be, I think so anyways
Theres a video of a hadji in a firefight and he partially field strips his AK to clear a catastrophic jam
In my case, if my type 81 goes down I can fully field strip and reassemble in ~45s and its unlikely it ever will go down unless I get mud test'd
So the duty pistol is a meme unless you can really afford the 2lbs of weight +spare mags ammo and service parts
>>
>>54156847
did cat walked over your keyboard while you were typing?
you might want to repeat that
>>
>>54160417
Anon, Nods are a meme for the civilian preparing for SHTF. The entire IDEA of the SHTF scenario is that you are on DEFENSE. You are not raiding a drug den like SpecOps. You are protecting your beans. Two millions gun owners in Canada and what are the odds some dipshit tries to fuck around and find out into YOUR HOUSE in the dead of night with $8000 night vision? Fucking ZERO.
>>
>>54160547
The dipshit in question is called RCMP ERT and they def. wearing NV
>>
>>54160721
You mean what is essentially Canadas Counter Terrorism unit? Anon, you are not on a level playing field against a team of SIX FUCKING DUDES with M4s and Nods just because YOU have Nods. Not to mention what kind of hero fantasies you're having to be thinking the ERTs are kicking in YOUR door. A, presumably, kid in his 20s with a WK180c and PSV-14s.
>>
File: n8u9ob55jxi81 (1).jpg (373 KB, 2048x1365)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>54160843
>>54160843
>what kind of hero fantasies you're having to be thinking the ERTs are kicking in YOUR door
>SIX FUCKING DUDES with M4s
>>
>>54160983
The main takeaway you were supposed to get out of that is What can YOU, a single man, do against multiple well equipped men? You being ALONE with Nods is not going to help you one fucking bit against multiple hostile with Nods. You're not winning that fight. Not to mention, we're talking about SHTF and NOT what's gonna happen when the Federales find out about your Loli porn.
>>
>>54155508
Stop posting this disgusting gook whore
>>
>>54156568
Kill yourself fandabidozi you pathetic furry
>>
Make sure you boys lift. Girls like Misty prefer high test chads, like me.
>>
>>54158830
1895 MLE Smith and webley Derringer-lightening
>>
I just had a sexual nightmare that Misty broke up with me and took off my chastity cage :(
>>
>>54161662
She’s the kween of cangen you insufferable ape. Bite your tongue or i’ll skewer your pathetic nutsack with my sks spike bayo.
>>
Good morning, Sirs
>>
File: 1027358753.jpg (124 KB, 1000x541)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>54162368
Baste morning injun
>>
File: 1651154772707.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1024)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>54162368
Good morning. Have you been doing the needful, sirs?
>>
reminder to harass all foreign service workers
>>
>>54162368
Good morning, Pahjeet. Starting to like you guys better than actual Canadians. These guys deserve everything that's coming to them.
>>
File: 20220510_045056.jpg (212 KB, 1242x1715)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>54162496
>>
>>54155861
you make it sound like its hard to make AP ammo.
>>
>To qualify for IPSC you have to shoot 30 rounds at an 8-inch grouping 15m away
>10 with both hands
>10 with your strong hand
>10 with your weak hand
I don't think I'm good enough, bros... should I give up?
>>
>>54162511
>i'm not either. Accept that rifles are you strong suit and move on. Even 9mm is becoming prohibitively expensive these days for the volume ipsc shooters go through
>>
>>54162699
Lol, meant for
>>54162651
>>
>>54162699
who are you quoting, newfag?
greentext isn't just for visual flair lmao
>>
>>54156505
Yeah I have met people like that. Their survival strategy consists of either scavenging a weapon from the dead or trading one, or looting a sporting goods store. The number of times I have heard people say they’re would loot a sporting goods store is ridiculous. I recall even several months back, maybe it was last year this Muslim on Cangen talking about how the people in his religious community were planning to raid the local Bass Pro to make up for the fact that few if any of them had PAL’s.

On that note my LGS said they would not sell anything to anyone for anything but precious metals and they would only sell to the regulars who they recognize and would pretty much shoot anyone who tried to loot them in the event of WROL.
>>
>>54162427
Why are so many IDF guns beat to shit? Is it because they have a conscript army?
>>
>>54162974
I think usually they don't actually mean what they say; it's just a mental crutch to avoid having to take action to secure themselves against SHTF because real prepping requires time, money, and commitment but most people are procrastinators..
>>
>>54159963
Blue tape is also ugly.
>>
>>54158179
Considering it’s not a firearm, considering they can be legally used on crownland, why wouldn’t carrying it loaded it be considered legal.

Also beware, maybe have a copy of the RC’s stance on antique firearms because they have added a lot of diversity hires to their ranks who have no understanding of the law and hate firearms and firearms owners because of their beliefs they brought over from their shithole countries of origin.
>>
File: T81_HBC.jpg (1.3 MB, 2100x1575)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>54163060
I just think it’s neat
>>
File: happy fren.png (773 KB, 742x952)
773 KB
773 KB PNG
Hey bros
I'm the guy who had the huge bill + the tumour in his C7. I just wanted to say thanks to /cangen/. One of you who wants to remain Anonymous helped me out a fucking ton. You know who you are bro. He also got me in contact with a doctor in the states who's gonna try and take out the tumour. I already sent the doc my x-rays and MRIs and he was fucking astounded that the leaf doctors told me it was inoperable. It can be taken out in a few fucking weeks. A couple days ago I was convinced I was gonna die homeless, and even though this is /k/s most autistic general, you've genuinely saved my life. Thanks guys. You're all gonna make it, cuz you've helped me to make it.
"And the King [Christ] shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done unto one the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40)
>>
>>54163303
im very happy for you. can you put me in contact with this man? I have spinal stenosis and the faggot doctors here dont want to do anything about it
>>
>>54163303
Blessed post. Good luck fren, if you die leave all your stuff to cangen.
>>
>>54163361
just make sure it doesnt end up in the hands of that gross chink, or any of the other nonwhites here
>>
>>54163303
God bless and best of luck anon.
>>
We need to bring back cowboy hats
>>
>>54152660
If you even got charged say goodbye to your guns for five years
>>
>>54152717
Make Canada a red and white country
>>
>>54163540
I bought a Stetson to wear during hikes. Shit's mad comfy and probably the best hat I ever bought.
>>
>>54163357
Sure bro drop a protonmail and I'll see about putting you in contact with the guy.
>>54163361
Hopefully not gonna die fren.
My "specialist" was some indian doctor who had already been fucking investigated for incoompetence. Followup doctor was no help at all either. Finally sent the x-rays to this american doctor and he was actually pissed on my behalf that my doctors told me I was gonna die.
This country is fucked.
>>
>>54163361
>>54163374
He should leave it all to the furfag, who with any luck will use it to dome himself when the post-shitdick depression kicks in.
>>
>>54163618
yeraf97448@giftcv.com thank you
>>
>>54163303
I'm very happy for you fren.
Cancer doesn't stand a chance against a fren.
>>
>>54160547
>>54160843
>>54161097
Poorfag cope for not being able to afford nods. You're planning for shtf, not a home invasion. Either larp accordingly or sell the rest of your gear because its inadequate.
>>
>>54163897
>>54163897
>>54163897
>>54163897
>>54163897
>>54163897
Nouveau
>>
File: acb.jpg (44 KB, 600x390)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>54163303
This post made me smile
>>
File: 1654643113708.jpg (123 KB, 1274x711)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>54158611
Technically you can't carry a loaded rifle on crown land, as it's in transport. You can only load it in places where it's legal to discharge it, so once you see a deer, or once you are ready to target practice.
>>
>>54164539
That's simply bullshit, protection against wildlife is a legitimate reason to carry a firearm, and a lot of hunting requires walking.
>>
>>54162613
You make it sound like there's people out there doing that in quantities where it will matter. As usual, /k/ not being logical or reasonable about their fantasies.
>>
>>54163014
Think you'll find that most guns that have been in combat are beat to shit. Look at the photos taken of the guns left in Kabul by Biden. Those things are battered.
>>
>>54163303
The gall of people to defend this shithole country because "muh healthcare". It's quantity over quality of care in this country. You pay an exorbitant amount of taxes to pay for this healthcare just for it to be dogshit. God I hate Canada.
>>
>>54163882
You don't even know how to SHTF properly if you're thinking you NEED Nods. You BUG IN. First Anon. You're not RAIDING HOMES until everyones DEAD or bugged out already. Night vision is a fucking meme.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.