[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: best girl.png (257 KB, 900x770)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>learn how to use the dark web, go looking for exotic guns for sale
>it's literally all just fucking Glocks
>ask around, apparently inner city niggers have an entire meta built around gun violence and Glocks are "in" right now
>Chicagoans like to mod them to fully automatic using black market full auto sears
>In Atlanta they're two-handing AK Draco pistols
>St. Louis prefers SMGs
>Baltimore's home machining, my fucking aunt lives there
>sometimes they'll use a JA-22 to hold up a convenience store then melt it with a propane torch because they're made so fucking cheaply
I knew big cities run by liberals were garbage, but they've devolved into actual fucking PVP zones.
>>
>>54147996
I'm not sure what reasoning would lead you to believe it worked some other way.
>>
>>54147996
What's in seattle?
>>
>>54148011
I'm just impressed by how much thought went into it, these people used to hold guns sideways to look cool. Different areas prefer different firearms due to environmental changes.
>>
File: FTq0cPVXoAARl5a.png (430 KB, 680x680)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>54147996
>Devolved into PVP zones
No, they haven't. Every fucking city at every time in human history has had zones where violence was extremely common. This is like calling late 19th century London a PVP zone. The US is still nowhere near as violent as it was in the 1970s through the early 1990s.
>>
>>54148014
Hipsters mostly.
>>
>>54148041
The US as a whole isn't but the most violent cities in the US are on part with south american shitholes like Honduras.
And crime used to be less in those areas before the 70s.
>>
Bumping for more.
>>
>>54148014
>What's in seattle?
Shitty coffee, homeless armies, and like 2 tourist spots worth seeing before you get bored.
>>
>>54148167
The guy I got all this from says he's already known around here as "that guy who got magdumped by a druggie with a bubba SKS". He wanted me to let you all know he's doing good, out of the wheelchair and back to work.
>>
>>54148022
That comes from machine pistols and rapid fire with a handgun. Most recoil on those is in the form of muzzle rise, the barrel is basically a lever sitting atop your hand. By turning the gun sideways your spray pattern is horizontal instead of vertical. More practical in a drive by when you only have a second to aim at a moving target from a moving vehicle and dont give a damn about collateral damage.
>>
>>54148167
Detroit's gun seizures look like a gun show from ten years ago. That's pretty common. Most firearms in the criminal market are either stolen, trafficked, or DIY. Straw sale is how your average nobody with a record gets a gun. Stolen or trafficked arms is how you supply an actual gang. DIY guns are now edging into both of those markets, because it's a lot harder to catch and prosecute the guy who sold a polymer 80 when none of those parts were serialized than the guy who bought a gun for you when that sale has a record. Same for trafficked guns, those all had serial numbers at some point, forensics can recover them even if they're filed.

The idea that criminals use hipoints is a myth. Yeah, some do, but only the broke morons with no hookup. Hipoints hide serial numbers in weird places, supposedly there's a metal plate completely hidden inside the grip where the serial number can be read via xray. Hipoint has made a real effort to ensure their guns can't be easily stolen/trafficked. Smart criminals don't like leaving a paper trail and serial numbers are an important part of that.

For the DIY scene AK's have been popular a long time, but AR's are seeing a resurgence. Even 30 years ago it wasn't too hard to press and weld your own AK receiver, pair that with a parts kit you're good to go. Now we can 3D print or 80% AR receivers, so those are appearing more and more often.
>>
>>54148263
I had heard it was so you could keep the gun pointed at a convenience store clerk more easily if they try ducking under the counter without having to reposition your entire body.
>>
>>54148085
>Crime used to be less in those areas
>On par with Honduras
And in Honduras, the crime rate is highest in... the cities in general. One of the things that increases crime is having people closer together. Another thing is being poor. Put the two together and you get higher crime rates. This isn't rocket science. The US had about 25k homicides last year, in a nation of over 300 million people. Honduras had 3.8k in a nation of 10 million.

The two cities in the US even coming close are Saint Louis and Baltimore, which are notorious for corrupt police and high poverty. Even then, the actual number of murders/violent when you account for the larger metropolitan area overall compared to what's considered the city proper is really interesting.

>https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/table-6
For example, the Baltimore MSA has a rate of about 15.5, compared to the much higher ratio of Baltimore proper, because the MSA includes the suburbs and parts of the city the proper city limits don't. About 375 people were killed in Baltimore last year.

TL;DR - city murder statistics are dumb
>>
>>54148240
https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/51557141/#51561238
>>
Your average drug op starts with a mixture of handguns, whatever they can get. Usually they end up with at least one full auto, two seems to be preferred. Old WWII SMG's are still pretty common if you ask around, but the Mac10/11 remains the most prolific. Even on the legal market those could be found for high 4 figures a few years back, price has probably gone up now.

That said it's preferred to just convert certain guns to full auto fire rather than find legit ones. Anything intratec could be converted pretty easily. There are some new ways to convert mac10's and 11's that are pretty popular. Uzi remains a popular buy, even the carbine ones. Those are a little harder to convert, they may be stamped but they're less crap than the mac's.

7.62x39 is by far the most common rifle caliber though. .223 a close second. Criminals also don't seem to waste money on accessories, gear, optics. What they do seem to like are folding stocks, chopped stocks, anything to make it more compact even if it reduces usability.
>>
File: Xray.jpg (207 KB, 960x1280)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>54148490
Oh hey it me. Thanks, I never saved the archive link. Here, have one of my OG xrays. Got ahold of these recently.
>>
>>54148464
>One of the things that increases crime is having people closer together. Another thing is being poor.

This shit right here. It amazes me that people look past this and refuse to address it. We have an entire party that is so dead set on refusing practically any and all support for the poor and calling crime a problem with mental health instead of doing the single simplest thing they can do to curb a lot of the problems. If people werent shit on so hard and felt they had an option other than being a gangbanger maybe there wouldnt be as much crime. Instead we gotta bail out the banks and throw cash at billionaires so they can buy their 12th super yacht then cut their taxes.
>>
>>54148569
Honestly it's both poverty and mental health, ever since the liberals shut down the asylums homelessness has skyrocketed since they have nowhere else to go. And the ones that manage to find work just scream on Twitter about there being 72 genders.
>>
>>54147996
It's not even approaching 80's and 90's levels of gang violence yet. Most was under reported and swept under the rug. With upcoming financial hardships that a big mac will cost more than a hour of labor, shit's going to pop off yo.
Mother fucking wild west with giggle switches.
>>
>>54148593
The. mental health is the biggest fucking issue in this country. It's gotten out of control. You can't even get help, load you full of pills and plop you in front of troon programming.
>>
>>54148569
> felt they had an option other than being a gangbanger
Get a shitty manual labor job with no requirements and future, like idk, a meatpacking plant. It probably pays better than entry level crime too.
>>
>>54148593
This. Mental health is a big driver behind the hobo issue on the West and East Coast. Either nutjobs who end up homeless or meth fiends who cook their brains. Somehow letting these people decompose in the streets is "empathy" and sending them for psychiatric treatment is "cruel".

Honk honk et al.
>>
>>54148408
Yep. Hi-Points hide serial numbers inside their guns. They also have other features. The magazine feed lips leave unique scratches on the shell casings. The firing pin doubles as an extractor and leaves a unique impression. Also, their rifling is unique, it's 3 triangular grooves like 'just as gud' 5R rifling. Police instantly know if a bullet or casing came from a Hi-Point.

Gangsters don't carry Hi-Points anyways, they like more expensive guns as status symbols and they'd get their shoes disrespected and called a buster ass mark if they carried a C9 or something.
>>
>>54148187
>2 tourist spots
which ones?
>>
>>54148630
>>54148654
I was diagnosed with clinical depression and managed to get real help, but that's on the lower end of the spectrum. What makes matters worse is that the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-V), which is supposed to be the bible of abnormal psychology, is nothing more than a monument to compromise and attempts to change public opinion by changing labels and even criteria for abnormal psychological conditions. Before if you wanted to cut off your dick they'd try to treat you, now they encourage doing it to children and call you every name in the book if you speak out.
>>
>>54148569
The reason for this actually goes back to the federal government literally deciding: fuck cities. It's one of the evilest things they ever did.

Step 1: Establish redlining, poverty level and race now determines what level of investment districts of cities receive. By default all rural areas fall into zero risk, all urban areas fall into elevated risk. Any mixed race community is automatic yellow. Any majority non-white community is automatic red.

This means if a black was moving into your neighborhood, your property would become ineligible for mortgage insurance. Your property value would tank. Your payment would go up. You would be upsidown and screwed out of a large portion of your net worth.

Step 2: Subsidize the creation of the suburbs, paying off developers to sell homes at or below cost but if and only if the communities were whites only. This is 40's - 60's now. The parents of boomers were basically forced out of cities for fear of losing everything to redlining laws as black people moved throughout the city. (See: Blockbusting) - and boomers grew up in brand new suburban houses that were sold literally below cost due to government handouts to fleeing white people. (White flight.)

If you learned about blockbusting or white flight in public school, it was probably taught as- "And this happened because white people are racist" and not, "And this happened because it was specifically orchestrated by the government to destroy black voting blocks and the inner cities".

3. Once all the white people were evacuated from the inner cities, the next step was exporting factories either overseas or into rural areas- adjacent to suburbs, not cities. Now the inner cities had no jobs. No jobs means no income. A welfare state means the black voting blocks are now dependent on the government instead of rebelling against the government. You can't bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>54148593
>Liberals shut down the asylums
You mean Regan?
>>
>>54148593
>Honestly it's both poverty and mental health,

One often directly affects or creates the other though so its not like they arent linked. Also asylums as we know them in the US were shitholes and deserved to be closed based on how they were ran most of the time. The majority of them were cattle farms for people and were ran like a lot of the shady old folks homes we have now where you just beat the residents and forgot to feed them. I mean fuck we were still doing lobotomies like 40 years ago or some shit in a few places. Places like them need to exist but they have to actually be ran well and they have gotten such a bad reputation that they likely will never make a comeback.

>>54148635

The point of it is that all of those shitty entry level jobs still pay like garbage and oftentimes refuse benefits and treat you like fucking garbage. Who wants to show up to a deadend job where you STILL cant afford to live when you can instead hang out with your "buddies" and knock off liquor stores while acting like a badass? If we payed and respected people for doing work maybe people wouldnt hate it so much.
>>
>>54148593
>liberals
You mean Reagan?
>>
>being a criminal automatically grants you access to the 'deepweb'
>this is where they go to discuss crime
>>
>>54148703
Then you move on to step 4. The cities and the areas outlying become hubs of office buildings and commerce as you move into the 70's and 80's. White people live in the suburbs. Oh no! How will they get to work on time? How will they outcompete the black people who live closer and access public transit?

Thus, the freeway. A highway built over and through existing neighborhoods. At this point overt racism is no longer in vogue, so the government decides to use eminent domain on the poorest and most run down neighborhoods that need to be bulldozed anyway. Well, that happened to be the black and mixed race neighborhoods that hadn't received financial investment in 50+ years at this point. Some areas, florida and new york especially, used eminent domain to destroy any successful black neighborhoods still managing to stay afloat. In some cases, not using ED was worse- the highway would sit inches above existing rooftops and property values promptly hit zero.

Not to mention at the time we were still using tetraethyl lead gasoline pretty often. TEL is the biggest contributing factor, even today, to city related IQ deficits. There is no safe consumption level of lead, period, and TEL poisoned entire generations of the world causing permanent cognitive harm. Ever wonder why boomers are so retarded? From birth till middle age they were surrounded by constant barrages of lead, city dwellers more than anyone.
>>
>>54148593
>72 genders
???

I am not understanding what you mean by 72 genders.
>>
>>54148823
Crazy liberals ran a brief informational campaign claiming there were 72 genders. It became a mocking point because not only is that insane, none of them agreed on the actual number. The internal strife was actually greater than external backlash.
>>
File: liberals.jpg (282 KB, 1200x1715)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>54148823
>>54148842
I literally just said a random fucking number, this twisted game needs to be reset.
>>
>>54148821
Step five we start to get modern enough not all the facts have been revealed yet, but at this point it's a pretty safe assumption the cocaine and crack problems of the 80's that lead to the drug wars of the 90's were fed ops.

Tada, welcome to the modern era. Drug addict morons dependent on government handouts litter the streets, warring with each other for territory because if they get a legit job they'll make less money for actually working, but crime is tax free and they keep their welfare. Crime is the only reliable way they can escape the 'trap' of the inner city. But once you're successful, that's a trap too. You have no marketable skills other than crime. You likely have a rap sheet, can't pass a background check. To leave would be to take a huge pay cut, not to mention how many people inevitably want you dead now. Unless you make enough money to retire to a private island where none of them can find you, you're in it for life.
>>
>>54148685
:(
>>
>>54148569
The people are poor because theyre retarded sub room temperature IQ nogs. A fuckinh peasant can come here from some turd world bunghole and make it while these nigs, with decades of handouts, continue to sit and be intentionally defiant. Couple that with libs devaluing unskilled, uneducated work by ushering in hordes of unwashed spics. The problem is liberals. Death to you all.
>>
>>54148856
Google 72 Genders. There's a chart and everything.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>54148923
https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_72_other_genders/article.htm
>>
>>54148856

The vast majority of all political discourse is making up some dumb bullshit the other side "said" and treating it like some kind of retarded gospel that you cant question unless you want to be branded one of "them". It doesnt matter if its true and it doesnt matter if it even makes sense. To a democrat every republican is a gun toting corporate cock sucking racist waving a confederate flag and to a republican every democrat is a gay black trans crossdresser looking to get their next welfare check and steal all your guns.

Why talk about your own positions and actually think about them when you can just paint the other side as some kind of satanic scarecrow you can treat like a boogieman and blame literally every single fucking problem with the modern world on. A fucking tree falls in the woods and both sides just stand up and screech at the exact same time that it was all because the racists/trannies did it.
>>
>>54148187
plus so much GAY FUCKING SEX this weekend
it's going to be awesome

>>54148675
i'm guessing he's probably referring to pike place market and seattle center (space needle)
unless events are happening there both are pretty overrated but worth seeing once
>>
>>54148939
It's fun to google because liberals can't agree how many genders there are and the group that asserted 72 got more hate from other liberals than anyone else.
>>
>>54148946
because most people only have a superficial understanding of how the government works
>>
>>54148977
>taking tumblrinas or 3472498023 gender shit seriously
you're not as smart as you think you are
>>
File: meme.png (950 KB, 1526x807)
950 KB
950 KB PNG
>>54149016
>You take this seriously
No, I laugh at the memes.
>>
>>54149016
Not the anon youre replying to but fuck off. Facebook literally had an option to have 56 different types of genders. This had moved from tumblr to mainstream. If you werent 10 at the time you would have known this.
>>
>>54149080
and literally no one cares except a few furries, touch grass
>>
File: Raughs in 日本.gif (1.9 MB, 320x200)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>54149051
>a turn-off
>>
>>54149090

Pretty much. Its really fun seeing all the anti cancel culture people out there crying about some silly shit and how it needs to be canceled. Like screeching someone that says they are genderfluid needs to be taken out and hung and in the same breath crying because their favorite dumbass got banned on twitter for being an asshole.
>>
>>54149090
>no one takes it seriously
>okay they did but no one cares
They cared enough to change it. You were wrong and got called out on it just to deflect like a woman. Go fucking die faggot.
>>
>>54149188
dude it's such a minority within a minority that saying no one cares is barely hyperbole
maybe you should come out to pride and suck some dick with me, it sounds right up your alley
>>
>>54149093
My favorite is "Between 1 and 3 knots southward" but there's so many more versions
>>
>>54149207
You could stop being a little faggot and just admit you were wrong. But i know humility isnt a communist trait.
>>
>>54148014
heroin addicts
>>
>>54149265
All I can think of now is a hipster heroin addict wandering around complaining how hard it is to find organic smack
>>
>>54147996
>I seen scams and traps
The post
>>
>>54148490
Holy fuck, what a thread
>>
>>54149414
Isn't it legal if you live in a state that doesn't regulate private sales of firearms?
>>
File: 288.gif (1.86 MB, 228x170)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>54147996
>>learn how to use the dark web, go looking for exotic guns for sale
Yeah. Yeahhh that's what we're doing on TOR. Looking for guns.
>>
>>54148041
>The US is still nowhere near as violent as it was in the 1970s through the early 1990s.
Is it because there is actually less violence happening in reality or liberal social democracy is following a perverse incentive to undercharge and undersentence real crime?
>>
>>54149459
I want to believe you're just talking about buying weed but I know you're not.
>>
>>54149424
I'm here by the way and doing pretty good. Back to work. Trying to get a new house. No more roommates.

By the way if you see me on any talk shows I am 100% saying whatever gets me paid. I got bills to pay.
>>
>>54148774
It's called the "dark web" for a reason.
>>
>>54149051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeknsFoJ0k8
>>
File: Sternn.jpg (25 KB, 270x270)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>54149485
I know what you're thinking, but it's actually not that.
>>
>>54149628
>>
>>54147996
Onion link?
>>
>>54149818
http://qsw7iurcrdwyml5kg4oxbmtqrcnpxiag3iumdarefzeunnyc2dnyljad.onion/
http://darkbayx7a4sosoo4hqvoljqelgkusjlrqmt237ls6hndbplmel55oad.onion/
http://ak47biwqhn2q7fonbxv4ndgfse5p54v3niadel5aqp2fez3ebmy2p6qd.onion/index.html
>>
>>54149002
Most people only have a superficial understanding of how anything works
>>
>>54148708
Reagan wasn't president in the 60's. That's when it started. He may not have stopped it (he was trying to let the states do their own thing) but as much as the libs try to pass the buck he didn't start it.
>>
>>54148905
based thirdworlder taking american jobs!
>>
File: 1653412817751.jpg (31 KB, 600x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>54148977
you have to be over 18 to post here anon
>>
>>54149016
Anon this stopped being an unserious thing many years ago. Its full scale public policy in many places. Including Canada's federal government.
>>
File: 781530430729748530.gif (95 KB, 128x128)
95 KB
95 KB GIF
>>54148464
Now double check based on race.
>>
>>54148554
ak fags on suicide watch tbqh
>>
>>54148022
>Different areas prefer different firearms due to environmental changes.
>due to environmental changes.

lmao that's not why they do it, chief.
>>
>>54150242
Tula is range trash, that's for sure.
>>
>>54148041
London had the excuse for controlling 1/4th of the world, and no CCTV or any forensic tech.
America has niggers billionaires Liberals and boot lickers
>>
>go looking for exotic guns for sale
>on the fucking dark web
>surprised when it's nothing but burned glocks sold to be used and disposed off
>>
>>54148675
Pike Place Market and the Space Needle complex. The only reason to go to Seattle is if you are getting on a cruise ship to Alaska or something. Worst people I've ever encountered. The entire city has this weird evil vibe too.

Captcha: VPTSD
>>
dark web darkies are very pragmatic in their warez
>>
>>54150476
The underground tour was good - all about the history of the shitty city.
>>
>>54148946
>Why talk about your own positions
Because then you get banned and censored by left-leaning corporations.

It's not a "both sides" situations like people like you are desperate to paint.
>>
>>54149628
i should watch heavy metal again
>>
>>54147996
You cannot buy guns off the dark web. If you look at any dw forums asking about it, they are all scams. If you look at indexes that tell you if a site is legit, they are all marked as scams.
I did a deep dive because I wanted cheap machine guns, there are no guns to buy, only different levels of complex ways to take your money.
Im just warning you because I wasted my time, but thankfully not money.
>>
>>54148520
>Old WWII SMG's are still pretty common if you ask around
No shit really? What would it be? Grease guns? I can see it being automatic m1s/m2s but I can't see fucking tommyguns or Mp40s.
>>
>>54148464
Poverty somewhat correlates with crime. Race strongly correlates with crime, however.
>>
File: Bootlicker.jpg (71 KB, 680x649)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
But anon, don'tcha know that "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime"? A boomerino on Quora said so!
>>
>>54151052
Most of that shit is scams, just get a STEN gun or a Metral SMG pdf AND THEN you're in business. Just make sure you get the proper tools and follow the damn directions. AND if you REALLY want a Glock 17 badly anon - then 3D print that shit.
>>
>>54147996
send bitcoin to buy glock
glock never is delivered
learn important life lesson
>>
>>54151437
That "buying guns off the darknet" is a fucking scam (and if you're retarded enough to do that - that's on you).
>>
>>54147996
Amazing heh ? Now surrender all your guns to Biden please. Guns are for violent darkies only. White goyim can use butter knifes.
>>
>>54148703
>This means if a black was moving into your neighborhood, your property would become ineligible for mortgage insurance. Your property value would tank. Your payment would go up.
listen lefty re**itor, go look up crime statistics retard. your property value tanking when niggers move in has little to do with big daddy govt and more to do with how fucking disproportionately violent and felonious they are, and how shittily they treat their homes and property. but whatever fuckin story you have to make up for your pet blacks helps you sleep at night, have at it.
>>
>>54148821
oh wow dude you're real fuckin far left, highways are racist. lol, lmao even. go back to where you came from faggot
>>
>>54151103
Nah it's none of the cool ones. In general the most common are Mac, Intratec, Uzi, usually in that order. For WWII full autos it's usually grease guns, but a lot of OG drug guys figured out how to work with parts kits guns so every now and then you find something neat like a PPSH.

Cartels are the wholesalers, gangs are the distributors. Cartels will have fucking anything. At that point you're looking at a legitimate terrorist organization level threat. Full auto AR's, AK's, and sometimes crazy shit. They actually got ahold of a crateload of MG34's from the Guatemalan civil war back in '54. Along with a pile of MP40's, K98's, and even G43's.
>>
>>54148703
How to tell me you've never lived in an inner city black neighborhood without saying it.
>>
>>54151747
Yeah because the federal government would never weaponize eminent domain to destroy communities
>>
>>54148703
>The reason for this actually goes back to the federal government literally deciding: fuck cities
>your property would become ineligible for mortgage insurance. Your property value would tank. Your payment would go up
Damn, wild how the federal government in the 40's had the ability to decide who insurance companies could deal with, what your property values were and what banks could set your rate at.
Wait no, all those regulations came later, to prevent the above from happening.
>>
>>54151788
not arguing that, the guys you look up to (Mao, Stalin, Guevara, Castro, Pol Pot, Minh etc.) are all exceedingly good at it.
>>
>>54151826
You're assuming a lot about me man. I just hate the federal government for all it's crimes and this is one more on that list. Though for highways that was more state governments usually. Usually.
>>
>>54151854
>just hate the federal government for all it's crimes and this is one more on that list
based. you're just spewing a lot of far left talking points, but at least you seem genuinely educated about it. i actually agree with quite a bit of your blog post about how we ended up here (totally disagree with highways are racist though). how do you think this situation could be reversed? I think we are too far gone to be honest. I think reopening institutions would be one part of a great way to solve the issues, but with the hysteria and notion around it, most likely will never happen.
>>
>>54151809
FHA underwriting guidelines were issued in 1935 following the Housing Act of 1934 under Rosevelt. Guidelines at the time meant you could lose 60% of your property value if the class or racial structure of your neighborhood began to change. Those fell under the 40% "Relative Economic Stability" and 20% "Protection from Adverse Influences" values in the guidelines.
>>
>>54151926
*solve some of the issues
>>
>>54148569
>It's all about the poor
How come Rural Appalachia which is the poorest part of the country doesn't have a high crime rate?
Could it be that most of the people doing crime come from a certain race?
>>
>>54147996
This is what happens when you let joggers exist
>>
>>54148856
>>54148923
>>54148939
Fuck me my head hurts reading that list.
>>
>>54151963
Population density. Harder to commit crime regularly and escape the police when there's less people around.
>>
>>54152010
>Population density
Is that why eastern europoor cities with equal or higher population density have less crime?
>>
>>54149162
It's divide and conquer imo. As long as retards argue about shit like that, they'll never question why it's getting harder and harder to achieve a decent middle class lifestyle while bezos is flying dick shaped rockets for fun.
>>
File: yes.jpg (83 KB, 960x540)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>54148014
didn't you hear? 10 round mag cap, gun crime is now non existent.
>>
>>54152017
Don't bother. These people have been conditioned and will never admit it.
>>
>>54152043
someone said congress is trying to pass a bill to make murder illegal. anyone have any more on this? sauce?
>>
>>54149162
Society has always and will always have standards. I want the modern liberal world orders standards of degenerate vices and pure will to be destroyed and promote virtue and duty instead.
You misunderstand and think the right is anti cancel culture because a few liberal lobtards think free speech means saying whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>54152017
>Why they have less crime
Part of that is that in general, those places suffer less issues with arms proliferation, have more effective police forces, and are more likely to have basic needs met. There's a lot of factors impacting crime rate, population density and poverty are two of the biggest. The efficacy and trust in police is another big one - Honduras halved its murder rate after engaging in systemic police reform squarely aimed at addressing the distrust of police in that nation - including stricter regulations on force, anti-corruption initiatives, increasing the amount of training and education given to officers, and increasing the educational requirements to become an officer.
>>
>>54148703
You really had to make up all of that conspiracy theory bullshit to explain a bunch of things that happened organically because urban blacks are animals.
>>
>>54147996
Criminals don't buy exotics. Only Kingpins, Cartel bosses, and top niggas buy exotics from Ian or some legal auction houses.
>but muh criminal background check
Nothing a bride to the feds can't change
You're average criminal is either going to buy/steal used guns (especially used cop guns). Most of those are old rugers, glocks, and m&p handguns. Go figure.
>>
>>54151788
Okay Sherman Austin. Tell us when your next album drops.
>>
>>54151926
Specific freeways in specific cities. Not highways in general.

At this point the only way to repair cities is with incredible levels of investment, literally incomprehensible. You're trying to undue decades of malicious action combined with incompetence and neglect. Worse, the tool you're using is going to still be incompetent.

Quite honestly I think it's time the idea of a 'big city' be demolished for good. Low population density areas are healthier, happier, more sustainable. I don't mean suburbs either. I mean small/moderate towns without a dense network of urban sprawl between them. Best example you find in modern US is probably the college town. At least as far as city planning goes.

No more office buildings. If you have a desk job work from fucking home. Congrats, gas prices are permanently lower because something like 60% of workers no longer have a commute. Even better, we can have a great public transit system pretty cheap because guess what? It doesn't need to deal with insane capacities and population densities.

We just need to somehow convince millennials and zoomers to stop moving to new york and los angeles. Good luck with that.
>>
>>54152167
Name one of those things that did not happen.
>>
>>54152157
>Part of that is that in general, those places suffer less issues with arms proliferation
How come the crime rate is higher in Romania vs Poland when Romania has a lower firearms ownership.
>have more effective police forces,
You don't believe that, nobody believes that.
>population density and poverty are two of the biggest.
Yet still poor high density of the world that are not inhabited by a certain racial group have lower crime rates.
>>
>>54152277
>Crime rate is higher in Romania
Romania is poorer than Poland and has issues economically relating to the communist era that Poland doesn't, namely a lack of heavier industry compared to neighbors.
>More effective police forces
See my talk about trust in police. Police that people trust are significantly more effective than those that aren't.
>Still have a lower crime rate
Lol, lmao. Explain the venezuelan crime rate then.
>>
>>54152337
>Romania is poorer than Poland and has issues economically relating to the communist era that Poland doesn't,
It's totally not the 10% of non white population.
>namely a lack of heavier industry compared to neighbors.
Romania industry is a third of their GDP split between light industry in the west and the 10th largest ship production in the world.
>See my talk about trust in police
Go check studies about trust of police in EE.
> Explain the venezuelan crime rate then.
80 IQ spics plus socialism.
>>
>>54151382
OK, boomer
>>
>>54147996
>this shit thread is still up
>weebs mass reported my >cuckime greentext
Cringe
>>
>>54151422
>shoot Blacks committing victimless crimes
>surprised when repubs and boomers come for your precious guns
I can't believe it!
>>
>>54149470
It was because republicans disproportionately arrested for victimless crimes and civil rights issue genius
>>
>>54152405
>victimless crime
Hand over a random amount of your wealth and material goods.
No bitching if it means you don't get to eat or something similar, racist.
This is a victimless robbery.
>>
File: 87685567.jpg (329 KB, 1774x1074)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
Does Israel have high crime rates? Everyone gets to carry around weapons openly right?
>>
>>54152428
You too. Whatchu got that looks expensive?
Hand it over.
>>
>>54152363
Romania has less than half the GDP of Poland, and less profitable industry. Police trust in EE is on average, still higher than the trust blacks in the US have of police on average. That's not good.
>>
>>54152513
That's what happens when US police and white gun owners kill thousands of POC every year then hide behind bullshit SHALL arguments
>>
>>54152513
>Romania has less than half the GDP of Poland,
It's also half the size and almost a third the population you fucking retard. PPP per capita is pretty close tho.
>>
>>54152395
>your own president explains that the second amendment isn't absolute
>your supreme court goes against him with bullshit POC endangering shall issue laws
I think we all see what the real cringe is
>>
>>54152576
It isn't absolute as has been said many times before by the supreme court, by congress, and by the fucking founders themselves.
>>
>>54152561
And yet it's more successful than the United States, and with zero POC males kiled by police last year, compared to 30,000 in USA
>>
>>54152603
Precisely my point, yet American own assault rifle, explain how this is?
>>
>>54152465
This is how just society works. How Engels describe. Explain to me what your problem with is???
>>
>>54152619
Really? It's pretty hard to get select fire weapons as a private citizen. Usually you need your class III or at least $10,000.

Or are you under the impression that a semi automatic magazine fed weapon is an assault rifle?
>>
File: 1653332188884.jpg (233 KB, 1080x1080)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>54152603
Seethe, grabber.
>>
>>54152639
>Engels
Oh boi a commie.
Mind getting this here helicopter?
>>
>>54152070
>boomer gives his idea of how to combat violent crime after failing the drug war
Washington just outlawed removable magazines, tell me how many mass shootings they have compared to Texas?
>>
>>54148708
Reagan was a liberal, yes.
>>
>>54152603
The founding fathers said guns were for people, not blacks Catholics or women. So there’s your historical take, faggot.
>>
File: 1654175649483.png (1.32 MB, 1002x934)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>54152669
I wouldn't worry about it, boomer.
>>
>>54151700
look up police and white shooting statistics repub
>>
>>54152704
Lol at completely failing to disprove my point. Zero, count them, zero mass shootings in Washington state history. How many does Texas have (hint, your boogieman Waco doesn't count). Try again
>>
>>54152762
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Jewish_Federation_shooting
>>
>>54152762
Is that a challenge?
>>
>>54152681
The founding faggots said guns were for white men, which shows where their (and modern men's heads were). Go quote some gun crime statistics to me. Oh wait, you won't, since 99% of gun crime is white males
>>
>>54152779
Show me a legitimate one, aka one not committed by white men and counted as a crime under the direction of Trump's law enforcement
>>
>>54152762
So since Alaska banned ATF agents they should have a mass shooting every day.
>>
>>54148703
>fuck cities

Yes.
>>
>>54152812
I'm sure they do, but with how many wh**es there are in that Russian territory they aren't counted as crimes. Remember what that so called state did to Chris McCandless? Yeah, didn't think so
>>
>>54152639
oh for fucks sake shut the fuck up and start handing over your shit you dumb motherfucker before this stops being a victimless crime.
>>
>>54152831
>fuck cities
>the only entities that ensure you enjoy modern life
go ahead, quote Edward Abbey or the Fish and Wildlife Service and tell me how great public land shooting and California condors are. Lol, face it, your time is over repub
>>
>>54152863
>California

Is not america.
>>
>>54147996
>one brave American with a suppressor, nvg's and 55gr V-Max (good luck getting ballistics) could reduce crime 10,000%
Though the second the police got a whiff of such activity they'd lock down the city so hard they'd make the fucking NKVD and Gestapo blush with jealousy. If the person was White..... 5 star wanted level wouldn't even begin to cover the level of FUCK the ZOG would bring down on that guy.
>>
>>54152831
>>54152863
Forget it anon, he's too far gone. If he's right wing /pol/ tier he'll try to claim POC commit most crime in cities. If he's /out/ tier he'll claim that logging/poaching/California cities are damaging the environment or some similar BS to distract from the real problems
>>
>>54152880
Still a bigger economy than whatever shit state you live in
>>
>>54152382
okay nigger

>>54152669
is it real fedposting hours?
>>
>>54148464
>merely economic factors
>>
>>54152704
Ironically not a single ATF member died, he got the EPA or some shit
>>
>>54152762
your men in washington are fuckboy queers and your failure to address racial issues make you look retarded. washington sluts love midwest dick.
>>
File: 1652903653934.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>54152762
>thinking your position is strong enough to demand a disproof

I see you've yet to read or understood NYSRPA v. Bruen. Educate yourself, liberal.
>>
>>54152737
yeah they have nothing on nigger crime stats you dumb fuckin faggot
>>
>>54152992
Check the Washington Post genius.
>>
>>54152863
Socialism will never win. You will never be a wolf, and you will NEVER get back at your father.
>>
>>54153014
>American Pravda
>>
>>54152992
Bernard Getz MAGAtard
>>
File: gpt-2 boogaloo.png (168 KB, 464x859)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>54153014
>the Washington Post
Check out the brains on this lefty! Are you going to recommend the NYT next, sweetie?
>>
>>54153014
>washington post
lel, yep you're retarded. off to r***it with you
>>
>>54153014
I love how washington girls giggle at my jokes and try not to rush me along. Washington is truly a great place. You're a bunch of wigger dressing limp wristed leprechauns over there. But your women are absolutely big tittied bimbos.
>>
>>54153035
>one example
>20 something dead blacks a day due to other blacks
sure thing, honey. why are you even on this board?
>>
>>54148939
> 27
> still on the As
>>
>>54153049
I grew up there, it's a shithole. The YouTube channel "Cut" is shitty and annoying, but a 100% accurate depiction of the state (particularly Seattle).
>>
>>54153029
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lauren_Burk

>be POC
>get charged with murder when you were weren't equipped by DOD to even understand the concept. Explain this one MAGA
>>
>>54153061
all you have to do is not smoke meth, not have light hair, and not be a midget, and you slay puss in washington. come home white man.
>>
>>54153054
>posts zero proof
>>
>>54153064
>7 years later
>reeeeee trump
no one has mentioned trump/MAGA except you sweaty. r e n t f r e e
>>
>>54153081
I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss a handful of things about Seattle, but the mag ban and increasing magnitude of s-o-y is keeping me out.
>>
>>54153091
>can't explain why a POC is on death row with zero reason
Just admit it. 2A fags can't explain why they believe in an obsolete amendment except for reeee I must kill POC
>>
>>54152538
Is this nigga serious? Lol, lmao
>>
>>54153110
I think you mean "I wish I could still murder POC with no provocation."
>>
>>54153136
the projection is outstanding! keep seething this is the hardest I've laughed in a while.
>>
>>54147996
>St. Louis prefers SMGs
What kinds?
>>
>>54153136
I dobt "believe" in anything. I can't explain to you why something is an inalienable human right because you're a bugman
>>
>>54152463
Before 1946 the land called Palestine was occupied by the British. The Arabs living there were just the native population in a British colony.

Brits decided to allow limited settlement for Jews on religious grounds and the Arabs decided to start a war over it. The Arabs lost. When you lose a war, you make concessions, like giving up land. Nearly every expansion of Israel has been the result of winning wars their Arab neighbors started.

The Palestinians can enjoy the fruits of civilization when they are capable of acting in a civilized manner.
>>
>>54153156
No, I'm just not a fan of socialist tech-liberals in Seattle shitting on the constitution.
>>
>>54153171
Usually Uzi's, Mac's, and converted Tec9's.
>>
>>54153165
You sleep comfortably while 1000 POC are executed for justifiably homicide or for daring to look at a white who "legally" owned a gun every night
>>
>>54148569
>If people werent shit on so hard and felt they had an option other than being a gangbanger maybe there wouldnt be as much crime
yeah nah the data says otherwise. being poor doesn't make you violent. but being a stunted genetic mess with an undeveloped brain does.
>>
>>54153192
>shitting on
Duuuurrrr shall not
Bet you also believe the POC 'suspect' from >>54153064 should be murdered just because he 'killed' a white girl
>>
>>54153226
I'm afraid I haven't read the Wikipedia article that you wrote for your sociology class.
>>
>>54153225
Gun ownership and military service is what causes that, as >>54153064 illustrates. But go ahead and tell me about POC or T*anny's doing it
>>
>>54153199
Ok that's it. There's no way this mother fucker is for real, this some kinda of bizzaro /pol/ troll. You had me for a minute sir.
>>
>>54148703
>Step 1: Establish redlining,
redlining was not a government program you absolute fucking moron, it was a learned behavior among L E N D E R S because it was simpler to blanket reject neighborhoods of retards and refuse to build in undesirable shitholes than go through all the trouble and losses of letting the customers apply for financing they'd eventually default on to build houses in armpits and buttholes that'd be ruined in less than a year.
>>
>>54150948

literally never happens.

also, without fail, people who get censored while claiming we should hear "both sides" in an argument is literally and exclusively bad faith actors trying to destroy a system while using it against itself.
>>
File: 1655915940429.png (320 KB, 457x560)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>54148730
>You mean Reagan?
Yes.
>>
>>54153296
this. don't feed it
>>
>>54153271
I'll break it down for you since you're too busy sucking the NRA's cock.
>be Black man in Alabama
>get abused (because Black male in Alabama)
>join US excuse for a military
>get abused because Black male in US military
>fight back against KKK member officer
>UCMJ kicks you out
>live in car because Black make in the South
>take what you need from whyte women to avoid freezing
>one whyte bitch don't give you what you need
>appropriate her car
>appropriate her clothing
>bitch tires to escape
>forced to shoot her
>bitch dies because lol whyte 'medicine'
>get chased, bear, and disarmed by white KKK 'police'
>whyte 'judge' gives you death sentence
>attack parents of whyte bitch to beat sentence
>get Jesse Jackson, WAPost to help you
>'lose' appeal and have death sentence confirmed in 2022
>this is 'justice' in AmeriKKKa
How's that 'legal' gun working for you whyte boi?
>>
>>54151926
>muh far left talking points, aka reasonable arguments why cities are fucked that aren't nigger=bad
>attacking the anon with a strawman until you decide you actually like him because of one sentence
You have a room temp IQ
>>
>>54150230
>>
>>54153404
Fine, I guess. I'm not enthusiastic about the idea of anybody appropriating my wife or her any of her belongings.
>>
how can one seething tranny get this many posts into one thread without eating a ban

where are the fucking jannies

someone left a poopie on the kitchen counter
>>
>>54153446
But you're fine with killing a POC who has no other choice thanks to whyte gun owners?
>>
>>54153471
the jannies are trannies, you fool. you've been had.
>>
>>54153446
Lol how would your wife like the BBC while your NRA approved gun don't work? lmao
>>
>>54153446
Give me one reason the death sentence should be constitutional, especially in a case like this. That includes BS incidents like a disadvantaged POC 'breaking and entering' like the Cheshire incident.
>>
>>54153404
I think Marx said something about seizing the means of production. But of course it's Alabama. A white can legally killed someone for kicking his door in there
>>
>>54153316
>>
>>54153528
you're trying too hard
>>
>>54153404
The fact you are getting so many (yous) with this heavy handed bait is a testament to the average /k/ users stupidity
>>
>>54153578
we need to legalize farming weed and ban farming yous.
>>
>>54148041
in what parts of portland oregon or portland maine is/was violence extremely common?
>>
>>54148464
>muh poor
Explain West Virginia.
>>
>>54153682
That anon did in another post, at least read the thread before making your dumb point.
>>
>>54148703
>race now determines what level of investment districts of cities receive
gobsmacking
>>
File: uv6yxvjog7x41.jpg (208 KB, 1600x1950)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>54149051
>cutting off attack helicopter
>>
>>54147996
>>In Atlanta they're two-handing AK Draco pistols
Guess I know where to get a Draco on the cheap now, thanks OP.
Any idea what the meta is in Chattanooga?
>>
>>54153198
>uzis
Those aren't cheap these days
>Mac 10s and tec 9s
I got MAC 10s being used, but does anyone still make tec9s?
You might have found some scam site or an FBI sting
>>
>>54148554
Man that was a close one, it looks like.
>>
>>54152463
>Everyone gets to carry around weapons openly right?
No, you retard. Though guns are allowed to be owned for self defense, only to certain people, usually west bank settlers. And youre not allowed to own more than roundabout 100 rounds at a time. Soldiers needing to carry issue guns during downtime doesnt equal civilian gun ownership.
>>
>>54153859
This anon just has a conception of black criminals from a 1997 rap song. Every black now has AR pistos without a brace, glocks with a switch, dracos, FNs of theyre trying to style on people. Young niggas get .38s and rugers and whatever shit thats been past around the neighborhood for 30 years and hasnt been tossef yet.
>>
>>54153859
eh yo, we got the a team gang over here with uzis and thin barreled mini 14s,

we got da ALL LIES wit dey thompsons and sterlings.

deys da ACKSIS wit da mp 40s, and even some mp38

antifeers wif da PAWPAWSHAAW.
>>
>>54153578
>bait
explain what part of that post was fictitious
>>
>>54148022
Gang culture is unironically great for preserving esoteric traditions and practical institutional knowledge. Prisons and corners are their equivalents of West Point and Quantico.
>>
>>54147996
Yes anon the underworld is as sophisticated as the rest of the world. It's not a big deal. It was like this since forever. Hell the Chi was never anything but a shithole. Never will be. Frankly what you said sounds more calming than anything. It's nice to know everything is running as normal.
>>
>>54152454
> If you don't pay Taxes to The IRS, they can use EVERYTHING at their disposal to LITERALLY take every asset you own AND they can get goons to your house to knock your teethe in and to kill your wife and pupper
> IF you do anything that constitutes a "serious Federal Offense" - THEN you're liable to have a US Marshal point his glock in your face.
>>
>>54154109
Sounds like something America could learn from.
>>
>>54154153
Is this seriously what Tucker Carlson teaches you?
>>
>>54154581
Well my gang when I was on the inside was the Asians, they were pretty cool. BUT honestly, should that EVER happen again, I'm going with the Whites (because they were pretty close to just booting me out and my cellie was telling me he could allow me to switch to the White car).
>>
>>54154109
WELL then why doesn't Israhell just allow Citizens to own guns then? What do they fear? FREE PALESTINE!
>>
>>54153531
What a fucking <Skype>...
>>
>>5415352
Bullshit, just look at Texas, where killing a random guy who breaks into your house is ill- oh wait no, it's actually completely legal there to blow somebody away for simple theft
>>
>>54153842
To leave
>>
>>54148263
Bullshit. It comes from being stupid and not understanding the concept of sights, so you punch with the gun with each shot like it's a spicy fist.
>>
>>54153312
Redlining was codified by the FHA in 1935.
>>
>>54149451
>be Black man in Texas
>go home to my apartment
>white cop mistakes it for her apartment
>get shot
Lotta things are legal in most states if your white
>>
>>54147996
The meta in Detroit is gucci ARs and Carhartt.
>>
>>54154620
>> IF your Black and do anything that constitutes a "serious Federal Offense" - THEN you're liable to have a US Marshal point his glock in your face.
Fixed that for you
>>
File: 1634616610271.png (792 KB, 1200x1200)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>54152863
>>54148703
>>54148821
>>54148883
Redlining was an FDR policy btw
>>
>>54154484
I guess if you are arguing her should have gotten the death penalty sure. I think it's bullshit to hang one nigger for killing someone if you are going to apply the law you should hang all murderers equally
>>
>>54154771
Oh no, The US Marshals do that to you even if you're White - just like me. OH and the FBI Special Agent that interviewed me was a (((Kike))) and not a White Man.
>>
>>54148703
>>54148821
>>54148883
Thanks for telling us you just got through a basic 200 level history course on the American city fag.
>>
>>54148569
The poor should be deported from cities because they cant pay the rent anyway. Free housing programs (the government help) is how you get slums. In south america there is no government housing but theres no housing regulations so the poor just build slums next to million dollar homes and no inspector says nothing, thats sort of what you see in shitlib cities with their homeless-dug addict tent refugee camps.
Kick out vagrants and let cities gentrify, the center should be more exclusive and expensive than suburbs
>>
>>54148703
> in public school, it was probably taught as- "And this happened because white people are racist" and not, "And this happened because it was specifically orchestrated by the government to destroy black voting blocks and the inner cities".
Huh. Turns out I had some good teachers.
>>
>>54154793
Give me one example of a white male being arrested by Trump's marshals. I'll wait
>>
>>54148883
HONESTLY anon - you should go on Medicaid and get Food Stamps and EBT to fuck Uncle Sam over - because it'll be his boot that'll be shoved up your ass when Uncle Sam goes crazy.
Sauce: >>54151422
>>
>>54154776
Explain why a Black man who was drafted into the MIC should be hung?
>>
>>54148727
>Who wants to show up to a deadend job where you STILL cant afford to live when you can instead hang out with your "buddies" and knock off liquor stores while acting like a badass?
This is entirely a cultural problem, gangster culture. In some cultures this would be unthinkable. The idea of thug=badass comes from media
>>
>>54154815
https://abcnews.go.com/US/joke-types-comments-felonies-police-arrest-florida-teen/story?id=65070169
>>
>>54154826
murder is still murder?
>>
>>54154755
She went to jail fag.
>>
>>54154815
That was dated 2019 - one year before the 2020 election. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>54154826
>>54154840
ok so if a white man who is homeless and was kicked out of the military for using the wrong gender of a officer in the airforce. decides to live in a car then trying to rob a black woman than kills her should he not get punishment?
>>
>>54147996
>Get access to the dark web.
>Wastes time on guns instead of pizza.
I hope you like your house getting torched and smoked and your dog shot. NGMI.
>>
>>54147996
Sounds to me like niggers have an even greater appreciation for the Second Amendment than whites.
>>
>>54154840
>be forced to join army because no other options (because Black)
>white males not forced to join
>be denied opportunities 0after being kicked out for fighting racism
>take possessions from white women, most privileged class
>one tries to escape, gun goes off, accidentally hit her
>she dies
>be sentenced to death, because Alabama, a state where no white man or woman would be executed
I don't see why this is so hard to figure out?
>>
>>54154866
Not the same. Purely disingenuous
>>
Not my problem
>>
>>54154774
I'd also add that he incorrectly summarized redlining, redlining was a way of rating government insured loans by the Federal Government and it's inspectors from green to yellow to red. Areas that where considered risky where rated red or yellow.
>>
>>54153433
Where are the Asians? Did they get rolled into the white category here too?
>>
>>54154878
That's what happens when murder by police and white males is the leading cause of death for your demographic
>>
>>54154917
I thought it was heart disease?
>>
>>54154866
Whites automatically have more privilege dingus
>>
>>54154885
>be poor montana in 300 pop town with meth mother
>be skin head and call a supior officer a nigger
>Get kicked from army for racism
>Take possessions from a black woman
>ND into her face because am retard and don't know anything about guns.
>Get the chair because I can't be integrated into society
You flip the script and they still deserve the death penalty
>>
>>54154932
No one deserves the death penalty neo-nazi. How is it the "murderers" fault in either case when the gun goes off?
>>
>>54154917
>white males
I think you mean other niggers, anon.
>>
>>54154917
>That's what happens when murder by police and white males is the leading cause of death for your demographic
Why are you talking about Asians? We were talking about niggers.
>>
>>54154950
because a gun cannot "Accidently" go off. someone needs to pull the trigger and someone is dead because of it. He pulled the trigger while trying to do armed robbery. it shouldn't matter the skin tone
>>
>>54154985
Lol prove it. If I drop a gun it's def going to fire. Same if I shake it because I'm nervous
>>
>>54154993
ok shake the gun while looking down the barrel
>>
>>54154993
aren't you tired of this schtik yet? got any other characters?
>>
>>54155010
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lauren_Burk

The attorney of the POC 'suspect' in this case literally ordered a forensic test to determine how the gun went off, he didn't pull the trigger. Educate yourself. That kind of excuse is how republican DAs lock up thousands of Black males every year.
>>
>>54147996
That all sounds fucking awesome, if I’m perfectly honest.
>>
File: Capture.png (408 KB, 799x632)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>54151382
Even /k/'s favorite nigger says that crime is a socioeconomic issue, not a racial issue. A nigger in the suburbs with a comfy union job has no reason to commit crime, he has his needs met.
>>
>>54154620
this is seattle, dipshit. I can steal just under a thousand and you can't even call the police.
>>
>>54155045
son, or is it ma'am? have you ever shot a gun?
one of the first rules of firearm safety is never point a gun at something you don't intend to destroy, because sometimes they go off.

in fact, let me tell you a story
I've actually had a few NDs
>At friends apartment at college. Just bought my first pistol from a gun show (I was 18)
>Drinking with friends
>Show them my new Jericho
>Try to manually decock
>Thumb slips on hammer, ND into celling
>Upstairs neighbors too high and drunk (underage and illegal drugs) to call the police.

Second time
>At range
>Showing friend pistol
>Think gun is unloaded
>Point at ground show him how to wrack and pull the trigger.
>Forgot loaded mag in
>Shoot between his feet

Third time
>At parents house.
>Just bought a sig from a guy
>Get home
>Try swapping slides with another sig I had
>Forgot the other sig slide was chambered.
>Pull trigger
>Shoot parents wall

Fourth time
>At my new house
>Playing with a friend's 5.56 AK
>Release bolt
>Slam fires round into ground

Fifth time
>Showing a friend how to use it
>No idea how but a round got chambered
>Show him how the trigger works,
>Pull trigger
>Shoots round into floor in the same place as before

Sixth time
>Thought maybe the house was haunted
>Grab a sig
>Physically clear it, (racked the slide 3 times) with no magazine in
>pull trigger at the same hole
>Round goes off

Seventh time
>Friend brings over a used Glock wants me to look over it
>I grab it and pull the trigger without clearing it
>Didn't even realize the thing was loaded.

Eighth time
>Friend brings over his transferable Mac 10
>I had no idea how open bolt guns worked.
>He's showing it off to me
>I put a loaded mag it and decided to try and release the bolt (I thought it shot from a closed bolt)
>Pulled the trigger for some reason
>Shot 3 rounds into my wall
>>
>>54155045
can you stop calling them POC's is demining when you should be looking at them as people. You're weird fucked up world view makes you extremely grating but they would need prove the gun had a catastrophic failure. Most modern firearms' have drop safety's so your claim is highly suspect to a reasonable individual. And you gloss over this was probably a jury trial
>>
File: your brain on internet.png (255 KB, 383x396)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>54154799
> unregulated slums populated by desperate people surrounding your McMansions and Skyscrapers are a good thing.

Yeah, bro SA and Brazil are prime example of successful implementation of your strategy
>>
>>54155045
And the attorney representing the defendant in the George Floyd case ordered a forensic test that found he died of a Ketamine overdose. Somehow I don't suspect that convinced you.
>>
>>54147996
What I'm always amazed by is that none of these guys can just fucking square up and aim. I guess it just comes down to 0 training and adrenaline/scared but iirc like 10 people exchange fire in this vid and 0 deaths, one pulls a fucking AR from his pants. LOVE MY CITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1FvRRbvXSQ
>>
>>54155155
ketamine? hold up. ketamine has a stupid high safety margin. that nigger must have been tripping absolute balls.
>>
>>54155155
>>54155173
Shit, meant fentanyl.
>>
>>54148041
>Every fucking city at every time in human history has had zones where violence was extremely common.
No they haven't, you fucking Mutt. Almost no Chinese city has zones where violence is common. Sydney doesn't either. The concept of a "bad neighbourhood" is a result of policy, culture, and, perhaps, genetics. It isn't a human universal across time and space. I'm not even convinced that Delhi has anything like "bad neighbourhoods".
>>
>>54155216
WELL Delhi is home to Spam Caller Networks (alongside Nagaland) - and The Government gets a bonus off the Spam Calls (so they're equally complicit in the commission of the Spam Calls).
>>
>>54155216
It's hard to be violent when you're crouched down in the street, openly defecating.
>>
>>54155137
>Yeah, bro SA and Brazil are prime example of successful implementation of your strategy
I literally wrote the poor should be deported from cities. In south america they are not given free housing but they are allowed to build their shitty camps in the middle of a city.
If the poor dont pay the rent they get kicked out to the street, and if living on the street is illegal they get kicked out to the forest. End result: Anyone in a city has money, poverty solved.
>>
>>54155234
>so there I was, alone, walking the mean streets of New Delhi
>"sir" came a voice, looming from the shadows
>"sir, your car's warranty is about to expire"
>>
>>54155257
That made me laugh.
>>
>>54155156
Could it be that none of them want to catch murder charges (or even that none of them want to kill someone)? That they just want to make a show that communicates that they be crazy and therefore that they are respectable and to be feared enough that conflict is unnecessary? Like a combination of a pride thing, mixed with communicating to the opps that they are willing and able to use force, and so should be respected in negotiations/standoffs/in general?
>>
>>54148014
>>
>>54155216
>delhi
Oh sweet summer child
>>
>>54155257
> There I was, on the mean streets of Nagaland Province
> "sir" a woman cries
> "Your Amazon Prime Subscription has expired!"
>>
File: .40 S&W keks.png (142 KB, 292x257)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>54155257
>>
>>54155275
I'd believe this, given that it's effectively the gangland version of stuff like North Korea shelling empty islands to flex on South Korea, or a colonial power sailing a warship into your port because you haven't been appropriately cordial to their overtures.
>>
>>54154885
>one tries to escape, gun goes off, accidentally hit her
hahahahaha oh wow
and I bet your clothes accidently fell off then you tripped and accidently impaled yourself ass first on a niggers cock as well didn't you you fucking fag.
>>
>>54152762
What about that one in Maryland, Washington you stupid fuck. Or the gang shootings, it takes only 4 people to be shot for it to be a mass shooting.
>>
>>54152762
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/sep/13/a-look-at-shootings-at-washington-schools/?amp-content=amp
>>
>>54148593
>ever since the liberals shut down the asylums
Ronald Reagan was a liberal?
>>
>>54148554
Holy shit anon I hope you're doing ok and don't suffer from chronic pain or anything.
Please make better friends too if that's not already done.
>>
>>54154898
We accept your concession
>>
>>54155077
>retard doesn’t know rich blacks commit more crime the. the poorest meth towns in kentucky
lmao
>>
>>54155485
Californian/New York Liberals are Conservatives in The GOP. ALSO Reagan was the faggot that ended up creating the legal basis for 26USC5845(A).
>>
>>54150051
>Reagan wasn't president in the 60's. That's when it started.
Ronald Reagan started it in 1967 when he signed the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act as governor of California, and then finished it off in 1981 when he pushed a political effort through Congress to repeal most of MHSA.
>>
>>54151757
Goddamn. How does one joins cartel?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>54148041
Wow how fucking delusionsal can one person get
>>
>>54155216
>so seethed
>>
File: .............gif (1.74 MB, 177x150)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>>54153779
NAZI????????
TRANSNIGGER???
>>
>>54155485
yes.
he banned machine guns and the importation of foreign rifles, and supported the awb
>>
>>54156368
Fuck Reagan, Fuck George H.W. Bush, Fuck George W. Bush, Fuck O'Niggerino AND ESPECIALLY Fuck Biden (maybe Trump to a degree because of "The Bumpstock Ban").
>>
>>54156368
OH and definitely Fuck Billy "Wet Willy" Clinton - what a fucking faggot.
>>
>>54155077
I like Noir, but the very bit in Joe Rogan where he says it's socioeconomic factors is ridiculous on its face. It's true that not all blacks commit violent crimes and should be strapped like any law-abiding citizen, but the overrepresentation of homicide in that demographic, ESPECIALLY from guns, is impossible to ignore based on socioeconomic factors alone. It is absolutely staggering how much you are more likely to be shot and killed by a gangbanging nigger in this country than by literally any other demographic. The irony is that gun control laws are frequently the strongest in most high-crime, high black population areas, which just makes it more difficult for the law abiding blacks to defend themselves from the gangbangers in their own communities. So yeah, I don't give a fuck, Noir is wrong, and he is very much an apologist for what members of his race do (to mostly each other) in a disproportionate amount. The common factor to gun homicide and mass shootings in this country is being a nigger.
>>
>>54155216
Mass stabbings are extremely commonplace in China, there's just almost no news coverage of it, because it would destroy the gun control narrative by demonstrating that the will to commit murder supersedes the tool with which said murder is committed.
>>
>>54148901
:)
>>
>>54157384
How regular are they in Japan? The way I see them covered in the only paper I read, it gives the impression that they're extremely rare and only occur when some wagie cracks.
>>
>>learn how to use the dark web, go looking for exotic guns for sale
>>it's literally all just fucking Glocks
>>ask around, apparently inner city niggers have an entire meta built around gun violence and Glocks are "in" right now
>>Chicagoans like to mod them to fully automatic using black market full auto sears
>>In Atlanta they're two-handing AK Draco pistols
>>St. Louis prefers SMGs
>>Baltimore's home machining, my fucking aunt lives there
>>sometimes they'll use a JA-22 to hold up a convenience store then melt it with a propane torch because they're made so fucking cheaply
>I knew big cities run by liberals were garbage, but they've devolved into actual fucking PVP zones.
who said this
>>
>>54153184
sniveling rat paws typed this
>>
>>54148569
Thanks. I have pain moments but what's most frustrating is I still cant jog or run yet. Just cant physically do it. Trying like hell though.
>>
File: 1655633157397.jpg (785 B, 35x28)
785 B
785 B JPG
>>54149051
>australian male



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.