[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: AKM Fakelite Set.png (3.71 MB, 2673x1009)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB PNG
I'm looking for some other AK centric boards/forums to shill my AK centric products. I'm already operating on an independent site but I'm looking for more specific markets to tap into directly. Some biz boys turned me on to gab which I'm slowly figuring out but I'm wondering if there aren't other /k/tier AK forums out there. I'm kind of a retard when it comes to social media/marketing so forgive my ignorance if I'm missing something obvious.
>>
fuck ya mudda
and ya sista too
you fucking jew
>>
>>51656133
I love me AKs but if I'm not getting paid I'm not helping.
>>
>>51656159
>>51656206
The duality of (((man)))

Let me put you on the payroll in exchange for an AK forum name.
>>
File: PicsArt_01-03-12.46.49.jpg (2.2 MB, 2969x2969)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>>51656289
If you make ak parts, how do you not know the biggest ak form on the web? Show me some of your shit
>>
>>51656319
I'm familiar with the files and the forum if that's what you're referencing. I'm looking for something more along the lines of social media where I can establish a presence for the business. I don't make parts at the moment. Dealing with patent shit on that. I currently do banana mags and fakelite mixed in with retail. You can see all of my shit at american ak shop . com

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.