[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

14E edition

Previous Thread >>51621018

Lying about criminal history = BAD
Lying about medical history = GOOD
Marine Corps = BAD
FFL = BAD
Intel/Cyber = GOOD

>Resources:

>Free ASVAB Practice Tests
https://www.asvabpracticetests.com/

>Fort Jackson Army Basic Training Guide (Nov. 2020)
https://pastebin.com/yg972vRE (Short version)
https://pastebin.com/53tsDj90 (40 page version)

>Special Forces Fitness Guide
http://specialforcesrecruiter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/THOR3-10-Week-Program.pdf
http://www.stewsmith.com/linkpages/sfart.htm#:~:text=PT%3A%20Every%20other%20day.,of%2040%20to%2050%20reps).

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>https://www.airwarriors.com/community/
>https://mega.nz/folder/ZQhQDLQA#SrCZyqNQiomnG4DsTzcNMg
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS, as well study guides for ASTB-E

>https://bogidope.com/civilian-to-guard-or-reserve/the-ultimate-military-pilot-career-path-part-1/
Airforce Pilot guide - just do AFROTC, political science major, 4.0 with athletics is auto-acceptance

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke?
No, you'll get cancer and a prolapsed asshole. http://i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png
tl;dr: Two year long school with suicidal furries, you never get to leave your boat, zero job prospects.

>Info on sf86
https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf

>How to get way overqualified physically for BMT/BCT when starting from nothing
https://pastebin.com/yGzadpNZ

>Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga
>>
>>51640401
Nice. I worked with the avenger guys when I was enlisted.
>>
Going to basic in fort Jackson soon, wish me luck friens
>>
File: 1000.jpg (85 KB, 1000x665)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>51640401
I frequently see this thread posted and every time it includes the: Marine Corps = BAD. Why is this such a commonly held belief?

Does anyone have any experience with the Marine Corps Reserve? What are drill weekends like typically? I'm looking into either intelligence or communications.
>>
>>51639860
>>51639860
>>51639860
The real thread is here. Not only did it come first, it's infinitely more based.
>>
>>51640571
Wrong. That thread was made by some no-life that wants to share his collection of nazi pictures. His threads always get taken down and he gets banned every week for his unscrupulous behavior on this board. Your questions will not be answered in his thread.
>>
>>51640583
Why do you hate fun? I'd rather use the nazi thread.
>>
>>51640565
If you’re going to go reserves, marines might be the worst option. Their active component really has no respect for their reservists and it seems very rigid. You will also likely not deploy any time in the next decade.
>>
>>51640870
Fuck what the kiddies on active think, the important part is your last point.
The corps has been taking a back seat for a while now, and the reserve component is barely doing shit. The time for the branch to shine was the Afghanistan evacuation and that was a shit show of epic proportions; that along with the pains which will come from the current restructuring mean that the branch is going to be on the sideline for a while longer imo.
>>
File: Tankie.jpg (105 KB, 700x566)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>51640583
>>
>>51640885
>>51640870
I'm prior active Navy and have had my share of deployments. I'm looking more for a return to military lifestyle, because after being out for just over 2 years, I'm realizing that I was immature and didn't quite appreciate what I was doing.

Knowing that, would you still advise against joining the Marine Corps reserve?
>>
>>51640964
I'd advise against the corps even more so now.
You should look at the air guard if you're wanting to get out there and actually do stuff, AMC wings specifically since they do a lot of humanitarian stuff.
Drill at active air guard bases is coming in to do real training for the real-world missions you'll be deploying to soon, then partying at night with the bros. Drill in the usmc-r right now is fucking cbts and sadness.
The biggest thing is researching the job you'll be doing and the mission of the wing, scheduling visits at the base to talk to the people who are already there. Whenever you see people complaining about their guard unit doing nothing, that is just them being mad that they fell for a sales pitch and signed without knowing anything.
>>
>>51640401
why the fuck does he have face paint on?
>>
File: angry-bird-facepalm.gif (19 KB, 220x220)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
>>51640401
Thats not a 14E....thats a 14T

>>51640493
...and those are 14P

>14H
>>
>>51641187
It fucking cracks me up, the launcher has a hi viz orange placard on it and this dude in two shades of camo has face paint on, you know the first sausage or some sergeant major was behind it
>>
>>51641270
>...and those are 14P
I worked with them as a Marine. I just saw the kkv and it made me think of them.
>>
File: Avenger_missile.jpg (3.73 MB, 3000x1972)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB JPG
>>51641383
This is the Avenger, what 14Ps use
The Op pic is a Patriot, which 14Es do use but the soldier in the pic is a 14T since they work on the launcher
>>
>>51641270
Look man I just take the best looking picture from google images
>>
I leave for my asvab and meps next week Tuesday. They didn't have any 35N contracts but they do have 35L or 35F. Or I could take a 3 year infantry contract and try and reclass or re-enlist later. Infantry leaves on the 31st and both of the 35 leave a week after that
>>
>>51641531
If you want 35 then wait a week. Its night and day difference and i doubt youll reclass
>>
>>51641531
350F here. If you do not take the 35L contract.....It would be very dumb to take an 11x non op40 contract during peacetime.
>>
>>51640401
I got a decent score on my ASVAB but i want to be a truck driver is this feasible or will they push me into something like Intel?
>>
>>51641566
I was wanting 35N or T
>>
>>51641521
I told you the other thread was better
>>
>>51641585
Literally go to any trucking company and they will give you a job right now.
>>
>>51641620
Well i could do that but the idea of driving military vehicles is cool
>>
>>51641605
You can cry all you want, but it was jannied just like the rest of the nazi threads.
>>
>>51641576
I can get option 4 written into my contract if I take the 3 year
>>
>>51641658
>>51641576
Don't think I'm ready for rangers yet
>>
>>51641658
>>51641672
350F here. You can just ask for airborne at AIT if you somehow dont automatically get it in your contract. Iirc one of the entry requirements for initial entry 35L is to pass an airborne physical. You will enjoy 35L more than 11x for damn sure.
>>
File: Back to Reddit.jpg (131 KB, 717x880)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>51641654
>Censorship is great! Mods putting chuds in their place!
Maybe you'll enjoy reddit more.
>>
350F here. Check out the name change. Kek, guess they had trouble marketing it since there are almost no civilian jobs for it...

https://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/career-match/signal-intelligence/languages-code/35p-signals-intelligence-voice-interceptor.html
>>
>>51641728
Hey Chief, CIAC seems to have a ~20% pass rate now. 35L is the best MOS period BUT unless you can write at a post graduate level, interview a POI like a seasoned 1811, avoid T boning another vehicle while conducting surveillance, and prettyuch already know how to write an IIR from a source meet then your just sending meat into the grinder. That's not even considering most Agents are failing their probationary period after the schoolhouse because lack of any available mentorship to actually teach someone the ropes. I just hate to see people waste their time. They opened it up to anyone to throw bodies at the wall and see who stuck but most people don't get they are being set up to fail. If that doesn't discourage anyone then by all means go for it. But know they haven't dropped the standards at all.
>>
trying to join the air force. can I lie about some of my references not being family.
>>
>>51640401
Can people diagnosed with autism join the military?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>51641861
Holy shit lmao. I mean its true if LLVI. But a 35N, 17E, and a lot of others can do that too with a terp.

>>51633964
11B here, this guy if anyone has some silly questions.
>>
>>51642063
11B dude here.

Depends on when, and if it still stands with a current evaluation. Autism really doesn't do well for enlisted, I've seen plenty back in the day and they usually have a hard time functioning well. Granted I was infantry back then so in 25, 35, and other series of jobs they may do well. I have a few 35M buds that went to bigger and brighter things and 1 definitely was in that bro but autistic realm.
>>
>>51641864
350F here. Its a big boy job, it should be like that. There shouldnt be any hand holding. 31Ds and AFOSI dont. Other jobs have a higher failure rate, so that point is kind of mute. As far as writing and interviewing skills do you think the FBI academy teaches that at a higher level? No. It takes practice and self studying. Do you think classes at DLI are enough for people to pass? Hell no. I assume you are the 35L anon that posts on here. I highly recommend you tell your peers to get in touch with DCSA investigators and get a hold of their manuals, as well as shadow their interviews. It will give them additional perspective for self improvement. In my career field, every security manager worth their paygrade will make friends with a DCSA agent or their SAIC. I have a mutual understanding with my local SAIC where he sends me his agents, I have a talk with them on how to interact with military and become their local POC if they need assistance on base, and I get a personal contact with the investigators if I ever need the status of an investigation or need to get one expedited. Its all about knowledge sharing. No one fully knows their job from training. As far as mentorship, thats a result of motivation. If you want a mentor you need to find one. Ive never been able to find a mentor, so I increase my knowledge and skills by networking and filling in the blanks. GS jobs are a good example of that, you literally get thrown into a gov job with no direct prior exp or know how of the office/unit, and you are on your own to figure out how to do your job with very minimal guidance from a supervisor who vaguely knows what you are supposed to do.

Apologies if the post comes off negative against you. Not trying to be, I am just giving my personal view.
>>
>>51642063
there were a couple of recruits who had autism when i was in bootcamp. they didnt make it
>>
>>51640583
Imagine being this much of a Faggot lol
>>
>>51640401
Am I allowed to be racist and deny the holocaust in the army?
>>
>>51642438
No.
>>
>>51642447
Then I ain’t joining
>>
>>51642454
I don't know what you expected.
>>
will anything happen in ukraine?
>>
Just out of curiosity. Does the Army have regulations around who can stand where around a launching system like in OP's pic?
>>
>>51642498
maybe
>>
>>51642063
>>51642392
Why?
Boot camp is rigid structure, repetitive tasks, and memorizing trivia
>>
>>51642532
It wouldn't be under a regulation it'd be an SOP and in a field manual for operating it. It's not firing and they probably reloaded or loaded it, so not sure what your question is.
>>
>>51640964
Why not navy reserve?
>>
>>51642498
350F here. Either toward the end of January or possibly early feb. Russia stopped sending battalions past 2 weeks. UK has been sending antitank shit past couple of weeks. But russia is also waiting on a bribe from nato. In other news no one is looking at croatia selling a ton of weapons through turkey to africa. Or that china is building a deep water port in africa on the atlantic coast, or that there is a shit ton of UAV development going on in south america via russians. Im just glad the whole taiwan thing is on pause until russia makes a move on ukraine. All of this is open source glow worms, dont get your panties in a twist.
>>
>>51642683
>croatia to Africa
Ehhhh that's moreso they developed weapons that didn't pan out globally and they are selling all they can.
>Russia waiting on a bribe
As usual, but also waiting on a 'tariff'
>deepwater port
That's well known that China sees Africa as a logistical outreach location, still difficult for them
>UAVs in southcom
Okay totally out of the loop on this one. Guessing Venezuela supported? They have paramilitary there we know this.
>>
File: 20211230_153415.jpg (385 KB, 1080x1560)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
Just signed 6 years as a 15T, did I fuck up?
>>
>>51642723
350F here. Read the intsum on dia. Good unclass shit past few days.
>>
>>51642793
Good job. You need 5 years work exp to get the high paying jobs anyhow. Just make sure you get your A&P before you get out.
>>
>>51642836
I have been bad about unclass distributions lately. Thanks for smacking my peen my man.
>>
>>51642980
350F here. Part of my daily routine in the morning. Read the 15 intsums and placemats, read my 30 news tabs, look up what jobs are posted on usajobs for my base and career field, then throw on a podcast.
>>
>>51642461
He was expecting negative attention and he got it. He's butthurt that his nazi thread was deleted and now he's flailing his arms around like that kid at recess that everybody ignored, desperately hoping somebody will acknowledge his existence
>>
>>51640401
>Outprocess checklist not available
Holy fuck JUST LET ME PCS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>51641585
I doubt you'll have trouble getting 88M, but regardless, the answer to any question like this is get it in your contract. My coworker told me it used to be pretty in demand because IEDs are scary (though those aren't really a concern during peacetime lol).

>>51643038
kek, that's the routine for my entire shift when I have to babysit the SCIF in case shit goes down (it never does). Thanks for reminding me to pack my headphones for tomorrow.
>>
>>51642543
cause they fucking sucked, they had the tisms real bad
>>
>>51640401
Im a god damned manchild... AND I NEED TO BECOME A FUNCTIONING HUMAN BEING
>>
>>51643364
Do that before trying to join the military, please.
>>
File: a4.png (385 KB, 840x859)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>51642352
so tldr not job for you're average autist
>>
>>51643300
350F here. I have a drop in my office with a switch, so I just shut the door until 0900. If by the time its 1100 and no one has anything for me, I usually hit up one of my buddys or my wife and take a nice 2 hour lunch. Come back to work then wander the halls to shoot the shit until i can dip out at 1500. Tomorrows a 4 day so I am "teleworking" since no one is going to be in the building lol.
>>
>>51643336
at what tho
>>
>>51643411
350F here. Nah, you can do it if you actually give a shit. Youre not going to get reclassed into something else if you suck at your job after AIT. Youre just going to get lame grunt work and get shamed until you figure your shit out.
>>
Enlist to serve the merchants
>>
>>51643394
>Do that before trying to join the military, please.
tell me what i need to do because no one ever did
>>
>>51643038
Guessing you have a SIPR at home? I need to get on that. Dude you have a good career or is it contracted? No need to get a new gig if its a career.

I did a State Deparment stint and that shit was eye-opening. Still outta the loop with it all, went back active quick as hell.
>>
>>51643443
they sounded autistic, they moved slow and acted retarded. our drill had 1 autism, 1 lameass, both sweep the deck from front to back in 60 secs, one on one half of the squad bay the other on the other half. whichever side swept clean to the other side won. suprisingly the tism dude won but he was always kind of unresponsive, took time to take orders, couldn't keep rhythm at drill. etc etc
>>
>>51643486
get a job, eat well, sleep well, workout, clean your yourself and living space regularly
>>
Generation Kill was staged, right?

They wouldn’t send marines to invade a desert. Maybe they just took over some oasises when the camera crew was sleeping. Pretty sure Iran is landlocked anyways, so I’m still confused how they got bottled water without like, any lakes or whatever.
>>
>>51642848
How likely is it I can become a crew chief?
>>
>>51643568
350F here. Ya I had it installed when covid started and all the telework shit happened. Let me tell you this, it was a fucking hassle. Especially to move one of my big ass GSA safes into my home. Fucking virginia building standards are shit. The doorways are more narrow than gov standards. Im a GG14 installation security manager, I just updated it from a GS12 like a month ago lol. Ive been at this job for 4 years now. I prefer it over intel desu. I count it as a blessing now that my time at DIA was so shit I left and went security. Since I updated it to a GG14, I have zero reason to ever leave. I was considering doing dcsa investigator or cia MDSO eventually. The job was already chill enough with a 12 paygrade, but now its too high paying to leave. Only difference since I updated my position is that im a supervisor and sign off on timecards and appraisals for 6 people, which is whatever since I approve leave even if they give me a days notice, and my crew are all competent and have worked longer than I have so I will give them 5s (outstandings) every year. I hear mostly bad things about working at state dept. I helped my friends daughter make her way there a few years back. Helped her get an AF reserve intel office job out of uni, then wrote up her resume and prepped her to get a sweet FSO job. She just switched to some kind of analyst position with them local.
>>
>>51643434
>my office
Very based, the only people in my group (Air Force) with their own offices are the E-9s, O-5s and the O-6 (and a doctor and this one lucky E-7) lol

>>51643568
>I did a State Deparment stint
State Department or "State Department"? I'm mildly interested in doing the latter. Do you have to get a lifestyle poly tho
>>
File: 1458092995219.jpg (15 KB, 251x242)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>51643740
>State Department or "State Department"?
>>
File: 1642130336515.jpg (2 KB, 235x175)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>51643663
>Generation Kill was staged, right?
>Pretty sure Iran is landlocked anyways
>I’m still confused how they got bottled water
>>
>>51643661
lets say i do that. how do i function then? like talking to people and interacting with people. or should i handle what you put on my plate first?
>>
>>51643740
350F here. Gonna pull some AF terms out my ass, but I assume you are medical? Gotta attend them FUB's anon. Tell the space utilization fuckers you need room to lay your dick down. I remember my one 633 MDG security manager friend I met during an inspection years back telling me about how his ass had to share space with his CSS or RMO and they wouldnt give him an office because fuck the security program. To answer your poly question, no you dont have to do a lifestyle. You are unlikely to do a CI poly either unless you work the higher shit that relates to the white house or directly for the secretary. I dont even think their 24/7 threat watcher folks get poly'd. I forget what the actual job title is called but there are these 0080 security career field dudes at DoS whos jobs are to be on 24/7 threat alert watch. It had decent pay and you at least get to see some cool shit, but fuuuuuuck shift work.
>>
>>51643800
>like talking to people and interacting with people

Just say hi to people you regularly and then they'll talk to you. If they don't it doesn't matter.
>>
>>51643703
Dude you are on a whole nother level beyond me lol. DIA was a possibility but I went away from that. State gig was 'security' but it didn't last and went back to active duty after. I liked it and also hated it.

You're getting solid GS pay, in another life I would totally emulate a similar path you took.

>>51643740
>state department or "State Department"
Frankly bro, you need equal parts resume and luck. And poly's were up to Northern Virginia. Seemed like only counterintel.

But again, resume and luck.
>>
>>51643831
i think i have a problem. i have trouble you know looking at people and talking. i kind of just stare at the ground
>>
>>51643872
To add; theres multiple realms in how it works. Every fiscal year a new contracting group covers down on the state's shit. There is also always static, mobile, PSD security globally. And then there is some unique shit which is directly hired by the state themselves.
>>
>>51643806
>Gotta attend them FUB's anon
kek, more like FWA with the dumb shit I see us spending money on while we have no equipment or training to do our jobs, but that's another story.
I do comms for an intel unit (a fairly unspooky one) and it made me realize I want to continue down the spook path until I start glowing, but as comms and a contractor. This shit is cool. Also I'm lacking in experience (except with this shitty fucking weapons system we use that is hated on by everyone from junior enlisted to O-6, across comm, intel, and even logistics, but is unfortunately the new thing) so I need this TS/SCI to carry me lol. I already do shift work and I think it has its ups and downs.

>>51643872
>equal parts resume and luck
what if I have neither lmaoooooooooooo

>>51643894
Make unblinking eye contact until they look away to assert dominance.
>>
>>51643894
here you go bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
>>
I’m reading online, and it seems that 35F’s just... do classified office work? You make maps, charts, “military records” (presumably half of which are spreadsheets), and do presentations for the people with fancy medals who make all the decisions?
The only part of the job that seems like it would need military training, even remotely, is making sure the documents are secure.
>>
>>51644124
you're a monkey brain.
>>
>>51640401
If you don't join Infantry, you big gay
>>
>>51644188
Post timestamp of picture of your blue cord
>>
>>51644188
show your 0311 tattoo
>>
I know this isn’t completely relevant, but is anyone here a police fag?

Thinking when I get back from basic I should do police academy, my plan is to work at one of the local universities how grueling is regular police work and will being a university cop be a better idea?
>>
>>51644075
350F here. Ahhh youre at one of them ISR units where they have a doctor on site. Over on langley the ISR unit i visited had a doctor and pharmacy on site and I was like wtf is going on here....
>>51644124
Thats 1/40 parts of it. I am just gonna sperg out and list everything you could possibly do, might miss a few.
>create intel products using various sources and various intel
>interact with other intel fields to create summary reports of wtf is going on
>manage websites
>manage databases
>create website and databases
>give high level briefings
>manage a classified area to ensure standards are met
>verify security clearances
>process everyones derogatory info and get to know all the bad shit people do at your unit
>use social engineering to intimidate and trick officers and sgts into telling you all the bad shit going down at the unit
>working with local law enforcement to process all the bad shit for your unit to decide whether or not someone can keep their clearance or not
>process background investigation requests and conduct suitability determinations for government employment of civilians and contractors
>grant interim security clearances
>physical security shit with arms rooms, safes, alarms, locks, doors, keys, barriers, fences, etc.
>antiterrorism/force protection program management and enforcement
>opsec program management and enforcement
>make sure everyone handles classified info correctly
>weather reports
>foreign travel briefs
>foreign threat briefs
>counterintelligence briefs
>sign off on ALL computer access
>coordinating with embassy and theater commands for missions
>coordinating security with foreign nationals
>ISOPREP shit and recovery beacon shit
>authorizing travel expenses for OCONUS on DTS
>active shooter drills
>bomb threat drills
Then you got all the normal army shit too (RTO, range safety, mail, etc.). I am definitely missing like 15 more things specific to 35F that they can do.
>>
>>51644258
350F here. Depending on your location, becoming a local cop could be difficult as fuck. A lot of in hiring at most places. Hopefully you are not NG or Res, because there is a high chance your reserve unit wont let you take a drill weekend off to attend academy. You said get back from basic, so maybe you washed out? If so, I highly recommend going for CBPO border patrol. You only need 3 years of generic work experience or a degree to apply, you get hired within 3 months, its a federal police job so you go to FLETC, and after you do your one year you can dip out and use your new federal police creds to apply for wherever. FYI regular police work at a university is a lot of filing sexual assault shit, overdoses, and drunken disorderlies. Buddy of mine dreaded it, but he is one of those I want to be on the streets harddicks.
>>
>>51644320
cont

Just cause I remembered some more...
>insider threat program
>fusion center analyst
>foreign disclosure
>public disclosure
>fingerprinting
>issue badges
>emergency management
>continuity of operations planning
>hurricane evacuation planning
>medical/public health readiness briefings
>locksmith
>inspect facilities for risks/vulnerabilities
Still a few more things but its late.
>>
Army is crazy. Everyone scored 50s and 60s on the ASVAB and I'm the only person I've met with a score in the 90s. Some guy with a 41 said it was the hardest test he's taken
>>
>>51644320
>>51644409
Hey, thanks man. I had a suspicion that the promotional recruiting websites were keeping it light to get people in, but damn. Cheers!
>>
>>51644416
t.35 series
>>
Are there any quality defense-security podcasts?
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (955 KB, 2048x1536)
955 KB
955 KB JPG
>>51644416
350F here. Get assigned to an intel unit and all of a sudden your 92 score is low hahaha.
>>51644431
No joke, almost every single MOS has a list of duties like that. I have been in 17 years and have enough direct and second hand knowledge of everything that I can give a bit more detail on most military and gov jobs than the average person. Just a perk of having to read almost everyones resumes, talking over peoples backgrounds when reviewing SF85/86, and doing so many god damned hiring interviews.
>>
>>51644486
350F here. Not really. But this one was kind of interesting. Its been making the rounds in the OPSEC community. They have a few other good reads on the website if you look around.

https://www.csis.org/podcasts/kremlin-playbook
>>
>>51644353
Thanks for the info, planned on going in the reserves but police academy is just an idea for now.

I have another question for you, what do intelligence officers do? Talked to my recruiter ROTC since I’m halfway done with my degree and intelligence seems like the most interesting officer job to have
>>
>>51644570
350F here. If active duty you are going to be an office manager through and through, managing a section of people. You will do pretty much everything I listed >>51644320
and >>51644409 but at a management level. Of course, you could always be tasked to do normal army stuff too. What I always tell people is that youre an officer first, a soldier/sailor/airmen/marine second, and your job third. If you can get an intelligence officer slot, that would be great. But that job along with infantry and armor are the top picks. I honestly would recommend that if you want to do law enforcement you avoid the military and apply everywhere to be a police officer, or you start applying for internships and attending career fairs for federal law enforcement. There are more agencies than just FBI and DHS. Almost every single one of the 400 or so fed agencies have their own law enforcement section from police to detectives to investigators to special agents. Go on usajobs and take a look. If you want something extremely relaxed apply for agencies like the US Mint where all you do is sit at an entrance and make sure no one breaks in/out or tries to sneak in/out coins. I met a dude who started his career doing that for 10 years while he worked on his bachelors and masters, and then switched to a military provost marshal deputy position.

If you REALLY want to join the military though, see if you can still do ROTC and go AD as whatever, do your 4 years, then get out or decide to stay in if you like it. You could do reserves/NG as an officer but if your plan is LE there is that huge risk of your unit not letting you skip drill weekends to attend LE academy. Then you have to find some other job to make a living since you wont make shit on NG/res money alone. You could technically go MP officer on the NG/Res side and use your MP credentials to apply for federal LE. That is an option. But depending on your location there could be very few federal LE jobs to apply for.
>>
>>51644353
Not the guy that asked, but I come here all the time and I just want to thank you for being such a resource of knowledge for anon's asking questions. You are doing god's work helping people out with career advice that otherwise they would have confusion about unless they know a guy personally to ask. I've thanked you before, but I can't thank you enough.
>>
>>51644817
350F here. No problem. Just paying it forward. Posting in here keeps me from shitposting in other threads hahaha. Plus it gives me something to do while I listen to podcasts during insomnia filled nights like this one. Luckily I telework tomorrow so I dont have to worry about getting up at a certain time.
>>
>>51641187
Not an air defender myself but I've noticed secondhand that they often do stupid moto shit. I guess it's to remind themselves that they're actually real soldiers.
>>
I want to help people and do good things. Where do I do that?
>>
>>51644876
A church, or a local volunteer organization. The military is a legalized gang commanded by crooks.
>>
>>51644876
350F here. Just to rant and spitball something way out there. Enlist as a seabee, get out, attend school in san fran to collect the 5k bah, apply for and purchase a 800k house for 400k with one of the housing programs, get a degree in engineering, sell the house for 1 mil+ after you get your degree, take that money and all the money you saved up from the gi bill and move to some dying small town and renovate the whole fucking place hgtv hometown takeover style. Publicize, market, and monitize the whole experience, rinse and repeat. Biggest issue is not falling for the temptation to take a cut and corrupt the whole deal. No joke, musk or bezos could buy the overgrown area of detroit for a bil and completely turn those ruins back into a functioning city. Google worlds fair chicago. I wish cities could make an effort to do shit like that again.
>>
>>51644926
I think I could do that.
>>51645015
This sounds like some kind of giga Chad genius prodigy that is out of my scope of capability on several levels.
>>
>>51645015
Pearls before swine
>>
>>51645054
350F here. Lmao a more realistic option is to just get a BSN and spend your time at public clinics or as a firefighter paramedic then. Things either require personal sacrifice or money.
>>
>*ting ting*
I'd like to make an announcement.
>*clears throat* AHEM

FUCK MAINTENANCE, FUCK SENIOR NCOS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK MISSION STATEMENTS!
>>
>>51645093
I see what you're saying. Devoting that time is opportunity cost and loses money and personal time, and probably won't be recognized. But I want to do something good so I can feel good about making a difference to someone. It could be putting myself in a position you mentioned to physically help someone or doing something to help someone personally. I guess if I look around me more and page attention I can see opportunities to do good big and small. Maybe that takes more courage than being thrusted in an environment where I have to do good because it's my job.
>>
I'm enlisting as 11B. I'd just though I'd let you all know.
>>
>>51642352
I get you Chief and also concur. The problem is the meat being tossed into the grinder should at least get a heads up about the odds they face and need to know they are potentially wasting anywhere from 6 months to a couple years on a dead end. I've been seeing it happen. Especially if you can't write. If the prospect of writing a 10+ page memo based on an interview you conducted, with zero hand holding, frightens you even a little bit then don't bother with 35L.

If anyone has any questions about Army CI send them my way. I am sending applicants into the pipeline and can tell you how to start the ball rolling if you are truly motivated to pursue this.
>>
I know where I'll have basic and ait but when do I learn where I'll be stationed?
>>
>>51645284
Thank you for your service
*salutes*
>>
>>51645317
>writing a 10+ page memo based on an interview you conducted
double spaced?
>>
How did you guys prepare for the ASVAB? Also How much math do you need to know to get a good score? I've been studying and studying and I'm refreshed myself on quite a bit, but I'm not sure where to draw the line, there is always more to learn when it comes to math and always things to get better and faster at? Is factoring trinomials and doing basic algebra, and some geometry enough to get a good score? I am only going for 11b, but I want to get atleast a 115 CO line score to qualify for RASP and SFAS,as well as fairly high raw score so my recruiter is willing to work with me through the tedious bullshit and hoop jumping. This is a big deal to me and I have no other career options at this point so failure is not an option.
>>
>>51645689
>How did you guys prepare for the ASVAB?
by not being born retarded

t. 96
>>
>>51645689
I had one day between meeting my recruiter and taking the ASVAB so no prepwork. I only remember algebra and geometry on my test.

t.92
>>
>>51645767
>>51645758
Same fag?
>>
is there ANY respectable branch / job in the military for a respectable young married woman? I work remote and I have these delusions of signing my wife up for the military and getting free living expenses, moving around, seeing the world, basically being a male dependopotomus. would wait a while until vaxmania passes and things settle down.

go ahead and tell me how terrible this idea is. thanks!
>>
STEMfag here, is there any place in military for installations specialist (like electricity, gas, HVAC etc)? I consider joining but all I see listed in engineering fields are either IT/electronics or machinery.
>>
>>51645790
its fine if you don't mind your wife being her platoon's cum dumpster
>>
File: 1417989305359.jpg (2.01 MB, 1680x4370)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
Despite my best efforts, it seems the IDF is still gonna end up conscripting me. How likely are they to give up if I spill all my spaghetti in basic?
>>
>>51645919
just be sure to bring your own combat diapers so you aren't stuck using the shitty (heh) they issue. nobody talks about this and you won't find any info online... but if you bring a good collection of really nice adult diapers to boot, like at least 2 or 3 dozen, you can trade them for anything, name your price.
>>
>>51645966
I don't think you understand, if I get stuck in there I'm in deep shit no matter how leak-proof my diaper is. Short of NDing into the drill sergeant, how can I guarantee they leave me alone?
>>
>>51645800
redpill me on women in the military anon, I here conflicting things, some guys swear up and down they don't fuck with women in the military because its a SHARP disaster waiting to happen, then I hear shit like your post where it basically declares that women will fuck their entire unit. So which is it?
>>
>>51645996
take fiber supplements, it will make your shits solid so you an atleast hold it in, it will also make it easier to shit comfortably, have normal bowel movements. Also, is this really a problem for you?
>>
>>51646032
I don't have a shitting problem, I have a CONSCRIPTION problem. I need to get dropped harder than Kel-Tec designers in infanthood.
>>
>>51646054
shit will be ironically less a problem than piss. how much more do you piss every day than you shit? the answer is a lot. the trick is you can't get dehydrated... but if you are over-hydrated, you are going to prematurely fill your diaper and the other boots will make fun of you for having a full wet diaper. you should start now with your hydration routine, get it dialed in really good. and like anon said, increase your fiber intake, a solid shit can comfortably be dealt with in a combat diaper for almost 6 hours, sometimes 8, whereas an over-hydrated greasy shit will need to be dealt with in less than 2 hours.

did your constriction liason really not tell you about any of this?
>>
>>51646063
THIS IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO MY CONCERNS
I WOULD SOONER GET A SECOND CIRCUMCISION THAN BE FORCED TO WEAR A FUCKING DIAPER
G-D FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
>>51646076
anon, it isn't a matter of being forced. it is simply expected. do you think you can simply press pause in the middle of a combat zone to relieve yourself and do the needful? no. in combat, a combat diaper must be worn, and like all things in the military, it must be trained. like I said initially, you will have a much more pleasant experience if you bring your own supply of diapers that you know fit you well. and as I have counseled you, if you bring a slight surplus you will have very sought after barter goods that you can demand top shekel for.
>>
>>51646090
Are you... are you trying to ENTICE ME into engaging in this behavior with the promise of MONEY?
I'm sorry if this is breaking character, but there are SOME things worth no amount of money.
I could make a profit of a million Shekels peddling diapers and still be poorer for it.
>>
>>51646063
>>51646076
are we really having this conversation? Is this real?
>>
>>51646163
It's not just real.
It's Isreal.
>>
>>51642063
If you're spergy enough for it to be readily apparent they won't let you join. If you're a good covert sperg you can make it no issues. Granted the lifestyle and stress you'll be under will mean that combat arms is off the table unless you're a masochist.
>>
>>51646016
40% of dudes won't touch anything within 100 miles of a military base. The other 60% will fuck anything with a hole, warm and wet optional. I've walked by barracks rooms with 4 females in them having a company level train ran on them. Condoms optional. Yes the MEDDAC command on base had to send a memo that they were running low on the type of antibiotics used to treat gonorrhea a couple weeks later. YMMV. But women in the military are not considered to be faithful, at all.
>>
>>51645317
350F here. I mean its not really a dead end as long as you pass AIT. All you need is 1 year of exp on paper and you could apply for almost every GS11+ investigator position lol. You can also apply to pretty much anything a fox or mike could as well.
>>
Can I join if I have negative opinions of Israel?
>>
>>51645284
If they offer Airborne at any point, take it. If they offer RASP at any point and you have an ACFT score above 515, take it and don't quit.
You don't want to be in the leg big Army. You don't want to be in an ABCT. You don't want anything to do with Bradleys.
>>
FUTURE WAR LOSERS ITT
None of you protect America. You are losers incels serving the tranny/BLM agenda
>>
File: usaf_autism.png (432 KB, 1401x912)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>51642063
>>51642392
>>51642543
>>51643336
>>51643443
>>51643573
>there were a couple of recruits who had autism when i was in bootcamp. they didnt make it
>they sounded autistic, they moved slow and acted retarded.
If someone is too fucked up to make it through boot camp, at that point that's not autism, that's classical mental retardation. 'Severe autism' is just a politically correct term so no one has to say 'mental retardation' anymore.
>>
>>51642063
There's a bunch of autists at fort meade
>>
>>51649232
Autism is a broad and vague diagnosis anyways. Most people could be diagnosed as autistic and yet the world keeps on spinning. Anybody can make it through basic training if they want to get through it, unless they were injured.
>>
>>51645015
>attend school in san fran to collect the 5k bah
Bear with me 350f-chan..suppose I already have a BS and a career I'm happy with. But I have GI bill benefits and want to chill for a few years letting my investments compound and have government pay my rent. What's the least work I can sign up for while still qualifying as a full-time student?
My gut instinct is an MS in some soft science. Or an extra associate's degree in something that has an exciting lab component (aviation, geology).
>>
File: pepe.png (37 KB, 320x293)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
Here's a fun blog to read

>be me, 30 years old
>want to join OCS
>Have 3.5 gpa
>worked on and off, went back to school on and off to finish college
>first few years of part time college were rough, fucked around, was young and stupid, lots of W's and F's
>Got my shit together as I finally "grew up"
>Retook W and F classes, pushed my GPA to 3.5
>During the final year, looking at OCS
>begin training physically
>Get in the best shape of my life, I'm a fucken beast
>Letsdothis.jpg
>"I'd like to apply to OCS"
>What's your GPA? "3.5"
>Nice
>They look at my transcript
>They see the early W's and F's that I fixed
>"Sorry anon, this won't fly"

Ah. Feels like a kick to the nuts. I'm glad my mistakes from 8 years ago have finally caught up to me.
Not everyone has a perfect start to young adult life, I feel like they should look at the final numbers instead of nitpicking pointless shit. But I'm just bitching.
Feel a bit lost now, I talked to people and they had convinced me that I really had a shot.

Thanks for listening to my blog.
>>
>>51650008
>>"Sorry anon, this won't fly"
If a recruiter said this instead of the selection panel you aren't out of the game at all. They are just being lazy. Find a different one who will work with you.
I had a W and F and explained why in my personal narrative, and ended up getting picked.
>>
I’ve said before and I’ll say again, the conventional forces of the US Military are laughable. A complete joke. Even beyond the absurdly overhyped technological disasters like the F-35, none of the cringey furry soldiers are dying for the regime anymore. This is a military that refuses to admit that they lost in Afghanistan. That still refuses to admit that they lost in Vietnam, citing inflated casualty numbers for the North Vietnamese as if that was somehow the real determinant of victory.
>>
>>51650031
>I had a W and F
I've had plenty of those from when I started. I retook the classes and replaced my earlier grades over a chunk of time.
What am I supposed to say? Sorry I was stupid and young, I'm better now?
I thought they'd just look at my GPA, not analyze all the pieces of my college days.
>>
>>51650125
An upward trajectory is what matters the most. You could have a shit freshman year but then turn it around in your final 2 years and you would be fine. However if your grades were declining it would indicate an inability to tough it out over the long term. That being said, I was a borderline goon in my last year of college and I still got in so you just need to find a better recruiter.
>>
>>51650031
Similar situation here. I had to retake a couple of my higher level math courses due to a D and a C. I barely graduated with a 3.0 and I got selected for cyber.
I say it is only similar since at the time all the branches were desperate for CS grads, so it may have been a case of the right place at the right time for me.
>>51650125
Even though the recruiters are the gateway to OCS/OTS, I agree with the other anon. Find someone else, if you really want this you should keep trying until someone will at least agree to submit a package for you. Don't just give up like a little bitch because one person said no... that is not very officer-like.
>>
>>51650185
>Don't just give up like a little bitch because one person said no

My first recruiter ghosted my ass and my second recruiter had me on the backburner for about 2 years. I persisted and eventually made it with a < 3.0 GPA. If I could make it, then anyone better than me could do it.
>>
>>51650185
>Don't give up like a little bitch, that's not very officer like
Kinda why I posted here, for advice. So far you guys have been pretty helpful. I'm gonna keep trying, but after a certain point I need to build a proper life for myself.

>>51650199
Yeah my recruiter has straight up ghosted me too.
>>
>>51650229
It is not like applying for officer programs is a full-time job. You can do both, and you are encouraged to since so many people are trying to get in right now that selection boards are just making rules up to differentiate between "perfect" packages.
Do you have a retard degree? That may be an issue. There are lots of people graduating with 4.0s in criminal justice and political science who realize they're about to be unemployed and attempt to be military officers.
>>
>>51650310
>Do you have a retarded degree
Kinda. I have an economics degree but I just got into an MBA program. So this isn't a do or die thing. I will be fine, I just want to do this, get me?
>>
>>51650348
You can qualify to be a finance officer in the air force with an econ undergrad. The afsc has issues retaining people past their first term, so that might be something to look at if you're just wanting to get in anywhere.
>>
>>51640401
took at asvab at la meps for national guard this morning. got a 91, although i didn't ask about the specific line scores or anything like that. my recruiter suggested i do 25B or 35T, although the longer training time for 35T is a bit off putting since I'm still trying to finish my college degree.
>>
>>51650516
Are you joining the Long Beach unit on Redondo Road?
>>
>>51650527
that's what my recruiter said. long beach unit is looking for some it specialists.
>>
random question:
anyone not in the Marines or Navy ever gone to BRC?
anyone in BRC/Recon know anything about the process for that?
>>
>>51650535
Lmao... they can't keep people because their signals officer is fucking bipolar and generally insane.
>>
>>51650398
With the Air Force, do you apply for a certain AFSC as an officer or do you have to compete at OTS?
>>
>>51649980
350F here. You answered your own question.....you need to be whatever constitutes full time for full benefits. I do have a buddy who got full bah from golden state university while living in WY, but it was last year deep in covid times when there were exceptions. I would look into it if those exceptions still exist. Get your masters though.
>>51650516
Go 35T, the long training will benefit you by giving you more AD time. Also, you will get an SCI clearance vs a secret. Furthermore, idk if its changed, but normally 35T can get a CS or IT associates from the local college along with IT certs by the time they graduate. The college has some kind of deal with the schoolhouse. You might need to look up that last part on reddit. Those spergs usually get autistic with the details. 25B compared to 35T is like comparing an apple genius to an actual IT person working at JPL. Just saying.
>>
>>51650785
You make a list with your board application; it is usually around six afscs.
If you put finance at the top, you may have a decent chance of getting selected due to the retention issues in the field.
>>
>>51650782
is that the case? do you work there?
>>
Your superiors prefer black trannies over you. How does that make you feel? Your “leaders” want you and your White heteronormative family DEAD. And you serve them?
>>
>>51650831
Do they reach out to you if you are not selected for the 6 AFSCs that you listed and pitch you others that you would be selected for, or would they just assign you a random one you didn't pick?
>>
>>51650865
Correct, they tell you the leftovers.
>>
>>51650865
If you're not selected for what is on your list, then you're not selected at all. You'll have to wait until the next cycle to apply again.
>>
>>51650879
Sorry to badger you on this subject, but I do have one more question

When they give you the leftover AFSCs, do you fill out another application and then that board goes over the new application and then selects from the leftover AFSCs that you selected as an applicant, or do you give them your decision on the spot and you are now a selected candidate with that AFSC?

>>51650898
So you could submit the same application to the next board, or do they "encourage" you to change your choices if those choices are projected to still be unavailable for the next cycle?
>>
>>51650832
I worked with them in 2020. That armory was the command cell location for socal when the pandemic first started.
Boot camp tier yelling at people was happening. She treated the junior enlisted like shit, but hopefully someone handled her or else I feel sorry for those who have to work in that environment.
>>
>>51650911
On the spot. If youre at that point there are no other options. They tell you what you can choose from and you choose that job. If there is only one choice available, then thats your new job.
>>
>>51650943
If none of the options available are ones you would be willing to do, what would happen to you if you declined to make a choice? Would they randomly assign you one by a given date, or are you considered a "non-compliant candidate" and treated as a flake?
>>
>>51650911
When I commissioned in 2015 you not being selected was the end of the process. One would need to stay in contact and then submit another package in the next cycle.
There was no "leftovers pool" of afscs to choose from when I went through the process, the main reason being that the recruiters get the numbers from afpc and they tell applicants to list the needed jobs at the end of their lists.
I find it odd that there is such a thing as leftovers considering how the process works.
>>
>>51650973
You cant decline. Whatever is left is what you get. You signed a contract. There is no more choice of opting out at that point. You get pcs orders and off you go to your next duty station. Any refusal would result in UCMJ. Its pretty much the same as signing an open contract.
>>
>>51650942
shit man, wish me luck then. hopefully the problem will be addressed by the time i finish ait
>>
>>51651028
This isn't even a convincing lie.
>>
>>51651066
Transferring is a thing. If she is still there and still a psychopath, don't let them convince you that you have an obligation to that specific unit, you can go anywhere in the state.
She is the only commissioned officer in the section, so if she is still there, you'll definitely run into her.
>>
>>51650942
Women are a disaster in every authority position they're shoehorned into on the basis of pity points
>>
>>51651161
I've met plenty of women who could do the job, but they do take a lot of extra mentoring, especially rotc and academy grads since they teach them that they need to be one of the boys in order to fit in - that sometimes results in them not being respected or worse.
Watch The Invisible War for good examples of what happens when a woman tries too hard to fit in instead of just doing her job.
This woman was recently divorced (I wonder why) and was basically taking it out on everybody around her.
>>
I wonder why finance officers are in demand, I love that shit.
>>
>>51644509
How is my ass gonna have a 143 GT over you ya nerd.

>>51642196
I'm this guy. You can all ask me any stupid ass questions I don't care.

>>51650788
35T I would absolutely do in another life.
>>
>>51651348
I don't mean to imply that they are in demand in the same way that something like cyber or ALO is, the need is met by every board.
There is only one general comptroller in every finance organization, along with the commander. Even if every O-3 comptroller in the air force separated every four years, that would only make about 60 available finance slots every four years across usafa, rotc, and ots.
I only mean to say that finance is always needed and there aren't too many people with the degrees to qualify for the job looking to join, so if the anon wants to get in that is a route worth looking at.
>>
>>51644509
how can I efficiently prepare for the ASVAB? I've got this ASVAB for dummies book and I've been studying it for hours and hours each day for about a week and a half now, I've remembered a lot of things I forgot about math from being out of school for so long. I use to get A's in my college math classes, I wouldn't accept less than a 90% on a test, I once got a B in one of my math classes and retook the entire class to get a better score cause I wanted to know the material better. That gives you an idea of my work ethic. But I admit I've forgotten a lot of shit since I've been out of school for 7 years. Where do you draw the line at being prepared, I keep feeling like I'm back in school again and my ego wants me to just keep learning everything and never feeling satisfied. How do I know when I'm prepared? I need to get a good score so my recruiter will work with me and I want to get above a 115 CO score so I can qualify for RASP and SFAS. I'm up to the math knowledge part of the ASVAB for dummies book, I've gone through learning basic math again, adding subtracting multiplying dividing fractions, decimals, ect. Square and cube roots, geometry formulas, I don't have all of them memorized, but basic ones I have down, surface area, area, perimeter is easy, circumference of circles and combined shapes I understand, angles I understand for the most part. I just feel behind because I use to know all this stuff so well before and I feel unprepared, but part of me thinks I'm overpreparing and wasting time. I want to talk to a recruiter ASAP, but I keep feeling like there is more to prepare for, can anybody tell me if all this is good enough to get a good score? I feel like I should breeze over the mechanical comprehension part and auto and shop. Cause I have the least experience with those. I am scared though cause I feel like If I get a less than exceptional score my recruiter won't wanna work with me. I've been turned away before because I had juvenile charge
>>
>>51651373
350F here. Im definitely not that smart. I mean shit bro, I went 35P to 35N to 35F. Who does that? Hahaha
>>
>>51651123
another question about national guard. since i'll be serving part time, when do i exactly perform the duties of my mos? is that what the monthly drills are for? what about active duty?
>>
Can you learn how to drive in the army? Like are there programs that teach you how to drive and help you get a license while enlisted?
>>
Wat the fak
>>
>>51652105
>>51652122
Learn to drive before retard
>>
>>51652049
Yep, that is what the monthly drills are for. The full timers typically will put out a schedule of all the stuff that needs to be handled - writing new scripts for pushing patches, imaging machines that retards let fall off the domain, making sure everything is compliant, etc. The same thing for activations in the US and overseas depending on the mos.
The captain who runs your future shop was 100% all in on covid shit the last time I saw her, super medal-hungry. She let the CWO run everything downstairs and never even went to go see her people, so hopefully things will still be like that and you'll actually have good leadership.
>>
>>51652148
He'd actually look good bald and grey. He should own it instead of that clown shit he does with his hair.
>>
>>51651674
350F here. Maybe take a day off from studying and go take a long walk or meditate to calm your stress levels a bit. If you can comprehend the for dummys book, youre at least getting an 80 QT score. Try some other free study things like flash cards. Everyone has different study habits that work for them. You definitely arent wasting your time by over studying. This is definitely a test you should score high in since it determines contract options. But also, if you dont somehow manage to score high enough, you can always retest while in. So its not like the score has to be forever. You talked alot about math, but dont forget that the english portion is equally as important. Make sure you have your grammar knowledge up to par. And that you know how to tackle questions where you have to read a paragraph and figure out the point of what you read. Definitely take a glance at some of the physics formulas, and pulley systems and gear ratios. Its all multiple choice so at least youdont have to leave blank answers.
>>
>>51652105
Learn before. Driving = freedom when you're in the military. Even if you don't have a car when you show up to your first unit, not being to drive at all will make things much harder for you.
Driver's training, for military vehicles, exists. It will not help you at all if you don't already know how to drive.
>>
>>51652105
Learn and get your license before you go. Its a hassle to get someone to teach you or pay for someone when you can be recalled to your unit at any point during your free time.
>>
>>51652176
I went over the all the sections in the book that lead up to the math sections, I haven't skipped any sections yet so far, I read some helpful things in the paragraph comprehension and word knowledge sections, it also included helpful test taking tips about the asvab such as how they score and add points, and that it isn't like a normal test where you lose points if you get a question wrong, so its better to guess if you don't know the answer, and also that its most important to finish the test, otherwise it randomizes all the questions you missed. Also simply educated guessing. I have a lot of confidence in the word knowledge and paragraph sections because I've always naturally done well in english and literature in school and I have a wide vocab. But I will definitely go over some practice word tests so I can get an idea of what words they might be looking for. I feel like math is the most useful to learn because when you aren't using it all the time you just forget 90% of it. As well I see the CO score is made up of VE, AS, MC. GT score is made up of VE, AR. I think those are the two I need to qualify for schools further down the road. You mentioned that I can just retest? How hard is that and what resources are available to me once I am in if I sign on as 11x? how realistic is it that I will have time to go to study for retesting the asvab and what kind of timeline am I looking at? I was hoping to volunteer for rasp as soon as I can after signing for 11x
>>
>>51650008
Which branch big dawg
>>
Why is the military so gay?
>>
>>51652589
women.
>>
>>51652485
350F here. To increase your score when already in you go to the education center and take FAST classes. Its not too difficult to attend. You can do it as soon as you get to your first unit. I wouldnt stress out too much over the asvab, there are some very good practice tests online. Once you feel comfortable enough, and you are physically ready, talk to your recruiter. Go in knowing what you want and being prepared to go through the process asap. Literally walk in, greet them, tell them you want an 11x ranger and that you are ready to test and fill out all the paperwork. Make sure you have your drivers license, birth certificate, highschool diploma, any college transcripts, social security card, and passport if you got one. You will move along faster if you have all that ready.
>>
>>51652522
Any branch, idgaf.
Doesn't seem to be a "joiners" market at the time though, despite the global situation.
I don't really wanna enlist, I'll be an old man compared to all the other younglings.
>>
>>51653104
You will be an old man anyways
Do you want to be regretful on top of that
>>
>>51651686
Lmao you have done a lot but you're still down to earth. Proper for a nerd ass chief. Respect.
>>
>>51640401
I'm going to join the National Guard guys. It'll be cool.
>>
>>51653379
What state?
If you're in Texas, you're in for a very bad time.
>>
>>51653379
I enlisted guard and then commissioned active. National Guard really isn't that bad desu
>>
>>51650008
>>51653104
350F here. Talk to an officer recruiter and not some retard who doesnt know how to read a transcript. You are fine for submitting your OCS package. Your entire post literally means nothing and has no impact on your packet. Go talk to anyone else. If they make the same comment, ask to talk to someone higher because they are ignoring your graduating GPA.
>>
>>51645689
>How much math do you need to know to get a good score?
I got a 93 on the ASVAB (I don't know what scores I got per section except that mechanical was my lowest) and I'm currently struggling with the college mathematics CLEP (which, despite its name, is actually high school level) lol. If you have a high school degree and are fluent in English you should at least get a 90, I don't know where they keep finding these retards who push the average down.

>>51645796
The Air Force has HVAC (and refrigeration), and at least two electrical jobs that sound similar and I imagine the other branches also have those, they're pretty important. Though if you mention STEM shouldn't you be looking at the officer engineering jobs?

>>51652105
If you join before getting your driver's license you better hope you don't get sent overseas because you can't do your driving test overseas so you'd be totally fucked. I've met two people who've had that problem so far and both times I was just like oh that sucks ass lmao.
>>
Story of how I got field promoted to senior airman

>be a1c
>be a cyber trans(port) systems tranny, deployed to Kuwait
>New years eve, this indian guy (we call him The Roach) with an accent in our shop brings some weird moonshine to celebrate.
>Everyone takes swigs, party starts going down. Feeling pretty loopy at this point.
>Roach starts a Conga line, everyone starts getting into it. Except me of course, I had to sit down from the pounding ass headache
>Roach, being the retard he is, fucking TRIPS on a cord extender on the ground. Runs RIGHT into an exposed generator we had running.
>All I hear is YOWYOWYOWYOWYOWYOWYOW, as the entire conga line gets electrocuted.
>The room is silent, just me and this completely petrified butter bar left over.
>I ask if I could take the old dead (formerly alive) SRA's spot.
>He stutters out, "s....sure"
>Pic Related
>>
Well, that was quick. Tested negative on my at-home on Sunday, went to the recruiters the following Wednesday, filled out some paperwork on Thursday, go take my asvab and do meps next Tuesday/Wednesday. If all goes well I'll be leaving at the end of the month.
>>
>>51653998
What branch
What mos/rating
>>
>>51653522
ty for the info, do you happen to remember what kinds of questions they asked? I know its randomized and everybody gets different questions, but I just want and idea of the upper area of questioning for math they are getting into. I just have this anxiety about math even though it was my major in college because in grade school I missed large sections of math learning and was always behind in it until I got to college and some tutors filled in all the gaps for me and it became my strongest subject. I am naturally competent in english. Always have been, but I am taking that aspect seriously as well. Part of me feels like I'm going to do well, and its all in my head, I've always been anxious about preparing for math tests even though I almost always got 90s or high B's on them. In some ways that's why I always did good, because my anxiety always led to me preparing religiously for tests.
>>
Lots of manuals + ranger handbook are available online, are any SF manuals available to read?
>>
Is Space Force enlistment a thing if you have no prior mil experience?
>>
>>51640401
What are some fun jobs where you can drive military vehicles?
>>
File: 01-military-deaths.jpg (274 KB, 769x548)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>51650100
>I’ve said before and I’ll say again, the conventional forces of the US Military are laughable. A complete joke. Even beyond the absurdly overhyped technological disasters like the F-35, none of the cringey furry soldiers are dying for the regime anymore. This is a military that refuses to admit that they lost in Afghanistan. That still refuses to admit that they lost in Vietnam, citing inflated casualty numbers for the North Vietnamese as if that was somehow the real determinant of victory.
Real war will see those furries and OnlyFans girls in the U.S. military getting gibbed into red mist, viscera, and bone chips by the tens of thousands:
>"Do we bag her electric self-spinning tail anal plug with her disassociated pelvis?"
The USA can see reinstatement of the draft, mass public protests, domestic sabotage, 2-week basic training, mass desertions and defections, penal battalions, loss of comms, loss of air superiority, burial-in-theater being a thing again, and so on. The civilian masses and most troops don't even have a thought about even one of these things happening.
>>
>>51654219
>math even though it was my major in college
Holy shit bruh you'd get a 99 even if you showed up drunk (don't though, they breathalyze sometimes), the test was designed for high schoolers lmao, try not to have a nervous breakdown when you have to figure out what 4^2 is or identify which angle is 90° ahahahahahahaha

>>51654305
Yes
>>
>>51654155
Army 3 year infantry with option4
>>
>>51644926
>The military is a legalized gang commanded by crooks
That sounds awesome.
>>
Can you wear your own ballistic plates and shit or does everyone have to wear SAPIs only?
>>
>>51654674
I've forgotten a lot since being in college though bro, It came back quickly once I started using it, but its natural to feel anxious and demoralized when you used to know all this shit and now you can't do it without refreshing yourself. When I first started studying I was getting so angry with myself because I used to do this shit like it was nothing and I just freeze up thinking about the first step, and get upset because of it. Then I started watching videos and studying and it became a bit better. But I mean I just want to be prepared bro, I don't want to be overconfident going into it and then start getting questions that are tricky and take too much time on them and blow all the allotted time on the test.
>>
How does Army Infantry compare to Marine infantry?
>>
File: 1642215919275m.jpg (133 KB, 768x1024)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
Anybody else really starting to get fed up with all the furries in the air force?
>>
>>51654778
Slightly better gear, slightly broader array of character types, much larger room for advancement and training because its simply a larger organization.
>>
>>51640401
Is there a way to enlist without getting vaxxed?
I really wanted to join but I'm not getting that poisony shit.
>>
>>51654830
Wearing a fursuit in uniform should be punishable.
>>
>>51654853
Nope. Have a great day. GTFO
>>
>>51654853
With fauci and the nih getting there shit kicked in by the courts, the navy and dod forced to halt vaccine mandates for 13 seals and the marine corps being the first to give a religious exemption. I don't see it lasting much longer
>>
>>51654867
Seething vaxxie. You could have just called their bluff and said no. It's all getting overturned now. Imagine getting sterilized for no reason. Hahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>51654917
The government mandate for civilians is dumb and we are glad it is going away.
The government mandate for government employees is reasonable because there is no draft
>>
>>51654903
Ebin, thanks, I'll probably try to head in as soon as it gets overturned, I should be prepared by the time this debacle is over.
>>
How's the dental situation when enlisting, mainly in the army and air force? I got two cavities and a chipped tooth, will they fix that at basic or later on? Also, if they end up having to pull a tooth, will they pay for implants, veneers, etc.?
>>
File: 1464838693559.jpg (14 KB, 680x583)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>it's FEMA ICS recertification season
Welp goodbye weekend
>>
>>51654964
What the fuck. Brush your teeth, boy.
>>
>>51654964
I couldn’t enlist because I had five almost destroyed teeth in the front and six in the back, so I had to get most of them removed and dentures.
>>
>>51654995
I do. I was a fat retard in my teens that didn't really care about oral hygiene. Lucky, this is the only damage there is.
>>
>>51654830
jesus christ, am I really going to have to deal with people outwardly expressing their fetish and pushing that shit onto people while in the military? What about this is professional? Why does the military tolerate this shit? It makes them all look like a joke and degenerate clowns.
>>
>>51654958
I personally think the marines only became the first because they saw the impending shit storm everyone else was gonna be dealing with for refusing EVERYONE'S religious exemption requests. So far, out of like 112k, that one in the corps is the only one approved, and I suspect we might see more to avoid lawsuits
>>
>>51655008
Mine aren't too crazy. Only have one cavity I would call "severe" the other one is small and the chipped tooth is subtle, more of an annoyance rather than a problem.
>>
>>51655030
The Air Force let’s you walk on the fitness test
>>
File: image_2022-01-14_223243.png (588 KB, 1200x1200)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>51654853
Since Covid is starting to be recognized as the cold by most non-retards and MegatronOmnifuck strain is a joke (even if it is highly contagious), I'd say this is the last big hurrah of covid spergers and in a few years nobody will give a fuck about the vax, particularly when Repubs sweep the house/senate/presidency.

>Has vax, will leave if they require boosters
About to lead from the front of this dick
>>
>>51655008
I've got 3 fucked teeth, 2 are chiped/broke and one is broken/gone at the gum line. All 3 were root canals that the caps came off of. I hope that doesn't fuck me.
>>
>>51654830
Nobody joins the military because they are patriotic anymore senpai, we join because we love the lifestyle and the comradery. Shit like this destroys the comradery and makes me even less patriotic, but at least the life style is still for me.
>>
>>51655062
I just want to shoot guns and blow shit up for a while before switching to an intel job for an after service career.
>>
>>51654917
Its getting overturned for everyone but the military. All of these legal cases do nothing toward military mandates fucking brainlet.
>>
>>51655094
Federal Judge in Texas has put a hault on mandates for a group of navy seals and sf guys who were refused their religious exemption request.
"How can we expect these men to fight for freedoms they themselves aren't afforded". It may not get overturned but they're definitely gonna get their shit smacked for refusing hundreds of thousands of requests because they decided they had the right to determine if YOUR religious values were real or not.
>>
>>51655078
I joined as an officer because I liked the uniforms.
>I am a Captain now
I genuinely have no idea what I am doing, but I act like I do and it just fucken works.
Chair Force for life.
>>
>>51655142
Most of the non-wellfare status servicemen don't like the Vax shit.
>>
>>51655050
I've gotten it like three times and have never been vaxxed, I know a guy who did get vaxxed and he's in the ICU for covid right now, I don't know how they managed to sell this.
I am a little concerned they'll only offer religious exemptions to people already in.
>>51655156
This sounds terrifying and exciting at the same time.
>>
>>51655062
>>51654830
how can I avoid these people when I'm in? I assume these guys aren't in any kind of infantry role, as these guys give off some big weak male vibes.
>>
>>51655172
I am fully convinced that nobody knows what they are doing and they are all like me.
>>
>>51655201
I firmly believe the government knows they fucked up by pushing this shit out to early and by trying to mandate it and are just doubling down until midterms or next election so they can run someone who will "stop the mandates".
>>
What are some good creative punishments/corrective actions that aren't just smoking or paperwork?
I've heard of people being made to dig giant holes and fill them back up all day long on their weekends, supposedly to practice building fighting positions, or filling sandbags with an MRE spoon and then dumping them out again.
>>
File: Stupid meme.jpg (99 KB, 780x538)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>51655201
this is good news to me as long as there's no war with Russia or China soon
reminds me of this old mem kek
>>
>>51655156
TYFYS
How was OTS
>>
>>51655142
It only halted the mandates for those specific people in that case brainlet. There is still no mass case for everyone. No lawyer is going to go pro bono and represent EVERYONE. Those special operations dudes used organization donations for special operations members and family to pay that shit.
>>
>>51655273
What is legal precedent
>>
File: 1453429694182.png (63 KB, 219x255)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>be infantry man
>constantly told the US military is the greatest fighting force on earth
>mfw watching my CO and XO debate for over 3 hours over whether a COTS 249 sling can be counted as a 249 sling during a layout
>mfw watching someones (paper) leave form get kicked back for putting their phone number in XXX-XXX-XXXX format instead of (XXX)-XXX-XXXX
>mfw watching endless SSGs try correcting people for wearing IHWCUs during the winter or for wearing parts of the ECWCS they dont like because its "against regs"
>mfw watching CSM Hooah blow his stack at some dude wearing his beanie when it's 25F outside
Is "greatest" a euphemism for "most autistic" or something?
>>
>>51655300
What are rules for thee and not for me?
>>
>>51655306
Think about who actually told you the US military is the greatest fighting force on earth.
>>
>>51654858
I know you can catch a 91 for defaming the uniform.
>>
>>51655306
>peacetime .mil
I'm sorry anon. That kind of autism might save your life in a warzone, but since you're unlikely to see one it's basically a waste.
>>
>>51655554
I'm not sure if I want the looming war in Ukraine to not involve us at all or if I want to get sucked into it so I can finally escape the motor pool monday Groundhog Day loop.
>>
>>51655572
it won't happen in ukraine, it will never happen with russia, china maybe, but even that is incredibly unlikely, we will NEVER ever EVER go to war with a nuclear power, that's why all these countries want nukes cause they know it eternally blows the fuck out of anything the USA can or will ever do to them.
>>
>>51655572
A war in Ukraine will likely result in a Nuckear holobunga.
If anyone in the army is retarded enough to turn the key then I hope they burn in hell for eternity.
>>
>>51655603
Nuclear war would be cool
>>
>>51655614
Is this a nuclear winter joke?
>>
>>51655603
>>51655614
War. War never changes.
>>
So are we actually serving anything or are we just mercenaries now?
>>
My cousin (best friend on my first boat, married his cousin, so now family) just told me they loaded up a few boxes of HCQ onboard, they'll be going on deployment soon. Boat doc said they'll be testing new covid procedures. Not sure if it's something all subs will be doing, or if it's just theirs being used as a test platform. Either way, looks like the submarine force at least is trying to distance itself from the whole "boost away covid" narrative. Sub force has the highest vax rates (liberty held hostage) and still getting peepee slapped by covid. They're fed up with it and seem to be looking for a new way out I think.
>>
>>51655656
I was being literal; pun’s just an accident. I have dreams about nuclear war about once a month.
>>
>>51655716
Coast guard yes. Other branches no
>>
>>51655716
>3.5% real pay cut FOR OUR TROOOOOPERINOS
The entire workforce is getting fucked like this, get in line for the dole like the rest of us
>>
>>51655986
Yeah both of those things shouldn’t be happening though
>>
Can 35L get opt4 or 40 in its contract?
>>
>>51651373
I'm this guy.

>>51654702
Issued plates only. If certain areas of SOF it gets pretty lax.

>>51654273
Specifically SF is pretty much Unclassified. You can download PDF's and get them physically at a tactical store if nearby a group.

Batt and SMU SOP's will be more hidden.
>>
>>51655603
>>51655603
>A war in Ukraine will likely result in a Nuckear holobunga.
>If anyone in the army is retarded enough to turn the key then I hope they burn in hell for eternity.
Nuclear weapons are a "self-licking ice cream cone" jobs program at this point (new "GBSD" ICBM coming online soon) since there's no getting rid of them. Honestly it would be based though
>Russia: uses low-kiloton landmines
>US: That's nuclear!
>Russia: But it was just a landmine tho
>NATO: Grrr!
>>
>>51656303
> Issued plates only. If certain areas of SOF it gets pretty lax.
Being an operator sounds like where it’s at.
>>
I was told I cant get a waiver because of shit involving suicide ideation several years ago. Is it really easy enough to just lie at meps and pray they don't ever actually check my medical records?
>>
>>51656605
They literally can’t.
>>
im this anon here >>51650516
how worried should i be about the fbi background check. ive said some pretty stupid shit in the past 7years. how extensive is the background check
>>
>>51656616
I've heard an infinite amount of conflicting things about weather they can actually view my records or not
>>
>>51656619
how publicly?
>>
>>51656641
not him, I've said oodles of retarded shit on 4chan and some retarded things on youtube, also I have no irl friends, I'm willing to make some but then they obviously won't be very old friends wat do
>>
>>51656627
Unless you say something or they notice something that causes them to check your records, it won’t come up.
>>
>>51656619
Don't fret about the background check, its big scary "FBI" Wooo, they won't find shit, just delete social media if you have anything truly incriminating, and all they will do is look back at your references and ask them for references, go to your past employers and ask them about anything incriminating, that's it. Basically they want to know if you lied about taking drugs or some shit, they don't really care about you saying stupid shit on social media.
>>
>>51645790
>>51646016
Some medical group job
Anything 68 series not whisky if she has no education
Get her to be a bachelors holder in nursing, BSN, then she can go Air Force or army officer as a nurse and make good money with great benefits and guarantee some comfy office job with a lot of other women and no chads around.
I'd recommend the nursing path, more money and can guarantee the Air Force commission.
>>
>>51645317
I'm considering 35L, starting from 35M since (according to my recruiter), some skills carry over. What would you say causes the most people to fail out of the position? Is the content during AIT hard to internalize or practice? All the writing required from what little info you'd have available?
>>
>>51655238
For the continued maintenance of discipline and good order in the unit, make all the shitbags show up in their dress uniforms for inspections on random days. They'll become miserable having to keep them ready at all times.
Counsel them if their badges are 0.02 inches wrong in any direction, repeat until there are three counselings, recommend for article
Can do the same thing for hasty fighting positions, go inspect their work at the end of the day and if their grenade sumps aren't done according to regulation counsel them for failure on a 10 level task
Make sure you have a spreadsheet and formulas in excel to autofill most of the information to make counseling really quick

>>51655306
>Is "greatest" a euphemism for "most autistic" or something?
Unironically yes, the fighting forces that pay the most attention to detail always win in the end.
>>
>>51656846
Get a 99 on the asvab, even in the unlikely scenario you fail out of 35L you're going to be offered a good reclass because you've actually tried during training.
The forced reclass to cook shit happens with the worst shtibags on earth. Even a truly insubordinate motherfucker to did shit like telling his 1SG to stop talking on a regular basis was offered a decent reclass until he fucked up AGAIN and then got forced into Petroleum Specialist because "oops, sorry, that other slot you wanted got filled ;) " just because they hated him at that point
>>
>>51656872
Shit, I only got a 97. Looks like I'm fucked from the start. god dammit
>>
>>51656641
i dont have social media. the stupid shit is mostly me private messaging on skype back then
>>
>>51656964
is it possible for any references to know these people you sent messages to? Cause that's the only way they are going to find out.
>>
>>51656898
that's the same thing, you'll be fine
>>51656964
0 chance anyone sees anything just don't be retarded and think critically
>>
>>51656872
My practice asvab came back a 67 and they were telling me there is a 35L contract I can take............I think they're trying to fuck me over now
>>
>>51657230
they are ball busting you, study bro, study, and retake the practice asvab if they will let you and get a good score and rub it in their faces. I hate recruiters who do this shit. If they won't let you retake the practice asvab, consider possibly waiting or going to another recruiting station or even take the full thing after studying a lot.
>>
>>51657238
I'm this anon >>51641531
Ngl that 3 year infantry seems like a better choice now
>>
>>51657261
>35L
It depends on how badly you want that MOS, I mean from what I hear its a coveted MOS, it makes sense though that they want high scores for it. If you're okay with going 11x then join me in the infrantry bro, no shame in it. Won't lie though, from everything I'm hearing 35L is the more exciting, fun MOS, think those guys get to do more shit. Infantry in peace time isn't gonna be exciting. I only view it as a path to higher places. As well as its something I've always wanted, I want the training even though some may argue its not particularly great, its a start to the better training how to fight with firearms, tactics. Gotta start somewhere right?
>>
>>51657238
>>51657261
Just take the fucking real ASVAB nobody gives a fuck about the practice
You aren't picking your job until after you actually take the ASVAB anyway
Pick what you want just make sure it isn't retarded
11b is retarded and you'll regret it, it's miserable in peacetime and it's just endless exercise and memorization of retarded creeds and manuals and repeating battle drill 1A until you ETS or kill yourself
>>
>>51657296
I plan on going RASP, or SFAS in the first year. I also have zero quality of life in my current civilian living situation anon, anything is better than this, I have no car, no job, its just wake up, eat, go to the gym, then finish, fuck around on the internet for the rest of the night before eating and bed. Over and over again for years now. I hate it, and I need something, and I am frankly not interested in any of the other MOS's. I genuinely have zero interest in anything outside of learning fighting tactics with firearms and team tactics. So my only relevant path is infantry>RASP/SFAS or other infantry schools.

Also practice asvab matters to some extent because his recruiter will get an idea of if the guy is worth his time or not, if they think he's not a high score that can fill slots for him, he may become disinterested in the candidate. Happened to me.
>>
>>51657311
>its just wake up, eat, go to the gym, then finish, fuck around on the internet for the rest of the night before eating and bed. Over and over again for years now
it looks like you're already an 11b
carry on
>>51657311
>Also practice asvab matters to some extent because his recruiter will get an idea of if the guy is worth his time or not, if they think he's not a high score that can fill slots for him, he may become disinterested in the candidate. Happened to me.
No, it literally doesn't matter, you're going for an 11b slot of which there are one million contracts for and you mean exactly as much for his quota whether you get a 34 or a 99 on the asvab
>>
>>51657327
Atleast you acknowledge my point.

It does to some bro, everybody has different circumstances in their enlistment process, why would a recruiter bust their ass for a low scoring candidate that only wants an 11x slot when they could get some fresh out of highschool kid with no record, no employment history and a better score who may potentially be talked into taking another slot even if he walks in asking about 11x series slots? I've literally been turned away from 11x slot for scoring a 57 with a GED and one minor charge from juvenile years for paraphernalia, was told I need to go back to college, and that a waiver was out of the question. This was like 5 years ago now when we were still at war in Afghanistan too. Lazy recruiters exist.
>>
>>51657349
me
>>51657327
mind you this was a practice asvab test, not the actual asvab.
>>
>>51657311
rasp is fun, just don't flag the firing line in phase 2 and you'll be solid
>>
>>51657361
thankfully I've already got experience with firearms so I know not to do something stupid like that.
>>
>>51656041
350F here. Yes, but even if you dont, its one of those MOS where they are undermanned and have lots of slots. So you can pretty much just ask for it during AIT or after and get it.
>>51656846
35L does what 35M think they will do. Dont do 35M if 35L is on the table.
>>51657230
Study. Youre real asvab will probably end up being 80+, since the practice is harder. But why risk it?
>>
why is marine rifleman a bad idea?
>>
>>51657767
Its not if thats what you really want to do and dont care that you wont see combat.
>>
Shipping to Parris Island on Tuesday with an Intel contract, any anons have experience with CLIC I don’t wanna be a desk shitter if there’s a war but not much info in regards to what CLIC is actually like that’s not 10 years old
>>
>>51657775
but if marines are first to go in why are they taking a seat back so much these days?
>>
>>51657804
how old are you if i may ask?
>>
>>51657767
>>51657775
>>51657813
Marines do nothing, have no mission, and no funding
You're going to get promoted slower than every other service and therefore make less money, learn less marketable skills, work longer hours, and have nothing to show for it when you get out.
Do anything else.
>>
>>51657820

Why does my age matter?
>>
>>51658215
not him
you have to be 17 to think joining the marines is a good idea
they got'cha, bud, you fell prey to the marketing targeting young kids like you
rip
>>
>>51658215
cuz im in my 20s and want to enlist
>>
>>51640401
Kind of want to join the navy to live on a ship. Anyone have experience on a ship? Can you jerk off in peace or will you have people monitoring you?
>>
File: join the army bro.jpg (518 KB, 1200x1776)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
>>51658535
>>51658215
honestly you pick the branch that interests you and you enlist. dont see the problem. serving in the marines means more then any branch anyway
>>
>>51640401
https://youtu.be/IfVnhxZpv98
>>
I swear my brother should be a recruiter. Not because he's inspiring or good at selling a thing, but he gets so angry that I'm researching different jobs, what they do, scores needed and minimum time.
>"Stop fucking researching shit and just do it".
>>
>>51658987
>>51658987
>>51658987
>>
NEW THREAD

>>51659072

>>51659072

>>51659072

>>51659072

NEW THREAD
>>
>>51653522
yes, Im aiming at officer positions, but tbqh I wouldn't mind enlisting, thanks for answering.
>>
>>51658535
Nah, I’m from a Marine family, grew up around the Marines etc. I know it’s a shit time but I’d rather join the Marines than the Navy or Air Force
>>
>>51658821
Could they choose fucking anybody who wasn't fat for their promotional material?
Fucking christ...
>>
>>51659294
The brainwashing has been successful.
After your first year you'll realize how stupid and childish you were being.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.