[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it possible for a citizens militia org to be neither cringe nor fed?
>>
At any other point in us history, yeah. Past the year 2000? Absolutely not.
>>
You have to keep membership semi-anonymous and pre vet a hand selected batch of officers you can trust to not be feds. No one who can't be vouched for has any say in the group. Reform the social groups every 6-18 months too to help prevent accumulation of cringe or feds. Basically you have to run a militia like a terror cell but without doing any terrorism if you want to avoid cringe and feds.
>>
>>51193002
It has to have aa little structure as possible, any "leaders" that can be identified and targeted/charged
>>
>>51193002
>militia
cringe
>bagdaddy bob's beer bellied bar-b-q and hiking club
based
>>
>>51193161
But I don't want a hiking and shooting club, I want a militia which could defend the town in case of boogaloo
>>
File: glowing soy.png (69 KB, 427x400)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>I want a militia which could defend the town in case of boogaloo
>>
>>51193192
Why call it a militia? Why not call it a club
>>
>>51193209
Sure as long as it's functionally a militia in the historical sense of the word
>>
>>51193192
Same thing you retard
>>
File: mormon militia.jpg (175 KB, 768x1024)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>51193002
Yes, of course. They just have to have a unifying ideology. This leads to pretty much the only non-cringe militias to be religiously motivated organizations.
>>
>>51193041
>Run a terror cell
>Without doing the fun parts of being a terror cell
>>
>>51193002
There isn't really guide lines. That's the main issue. Would anyone know where to find them? A couple of things that I do know is the corporation actually needs a rank structure, and an elected OIC. The ranks are not like you must call a guy 1st Sgt, rather just for organization. The group should adopt their own uniform. There's a fuck ton of ways a get official certs, such as through FEMA, free online, and actually get activation, and used by local townships. Consider sacrificing the operator LARP for instead for real life situations. Avoid social media this way they don't label you, because they are not interested in self sufficiency.
>>
>>51193041
That's the best description I've seen. You either need to be so benign as to not attract unwanted attention and just act as a networking system. Or be so anti social that the inevitable corruption/infiltration can never fully take it down.

I'm curious how the right wing groups in Europe do it as they've seemingly got pretty widespread infiltration in stuff like military and police.
>>
>>51193002
Sure, if you're a Mormon.
>>
File: le cringe 1.jpg (97 KB, 900x900)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>51193002
>le cringe
Why does everyone here talk like redditors?
>>
>>51193192
>the name is the thing-in-itself
Absolutely hylic and basedpilled
>>
File: minutemen.jpg (96 KB, 864x444)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>51193002
If there's a system of background checks administered by local law enforcement and the town/county/state voted to bring the militia into existence, then yes. If otherwise, all you have is an armed gang that will eventually descend into criminal activity, just as every single fucking Mexican autodefensia did.

You either do this the way our ancestors did or not at all.
>>
>>51193002
>not be cringe
yeah
>not be fed
no you fucking retard
>>
>>51193002
Ask yourself what a militia is, then ask yourself why you would use the word "militia" in the founding document. Its like navy calling itself the "United States Military Navy". Using the descriptive term "militia" just screams fed to me, because its improper and clearly designed to give a certain "sound" to the name, theyre advertising to hook in gullible right wing people.

All men in USA over the age of majority are members of the militia. You can form a club to help organize it in your state, or help regulate (train) the citizenry in gun use, but that club itself is not a militia. Its just an organization, administration and firearms training club.
>>
>>51193214
The founding fathers said that every man from 18-45 was the militia at all times.
>>
>>51193448
>>51193232
They can't expect God to do all the work
>>
It's got to be people you know personally, and well, at that. Specifically, not people you met through the interests of firearms.
Also, ever calling it a militia in modern times equals dead in the water. Neighbors and friends of yours with contingency plans and supplies in the event of natural disaster, that's a safe bet.
The erosion of strong communities is deadlier to the idea of the Second Amendment than gun bans could dream of, and it's kind of depressing.
>>
>>51193002
An "our thing" kind of structure, sure. Loud, white niggers shooting off their guns, hell no.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.