[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637857252297.jpg (14 KB, 315x160)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
https://youtube.com/watch?v=qzv4JzsoU9k&
>>
>>51190750
the chicken or whatever is cawing was the real star of the show.
>warning shot
>backing away as you shoot blue shirt who isnt moving.
blue shirt did attempt to take the gun but black shirt shot a good amount of time after. so black shirt is probably fucked.
>>
https://youtu.be/1rwY4M1pK2U?t=4

poor kid is going to be raised by the man that shot his father
>>
>>51190750
Redneck dumbassery all way around. The rooster-like chest puffing in each other's faces with chickens squawking in the background, the ridiculous warning shot, and the utter disregard for the corpse lying there while the women continue screeching is so quintessentially white trash that you couldn't improved on the scene if you were a modern Voltaire.
>>
>>51190750
>same model I have
Based
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>51190783
Yeah he is 100% going to prison for a LONG time
>go in house
>come back out with rifle
>get in guy's face, literally chest humping each other
>put a round between his feet
>back up and shoot him
he is going to have one HELL of a time articulating how his life was in danger when he was literally on the guy he killed, they might go for premeditated as the guy who shot was banging dead dude's wife (lmao), and shooter's soon-to-be ex-wife (yeah he's married too) is apparently a fuckin judge and wrote some statement how he isnt stable or some shit
What is an EXTRA level of retarded is that the lawyer of the dude who SHOT THE GUY is the fucking one releasing the video. Guess he isnt getting paid hourly and wanted to wrap the case up quick or something
>>
He should walk. Someone has a gun and tells you to leave, leave. Fucked around and found out. Also, pretty sure that’s a 12 gauge.
>>
still no charges have been filed against shooter. this happened nov 5th.
>>
Real Lubbock Nigga hours in that vid lmao.
>>
>>51190822
Nice dubs.
Fuck you.
>>
>>51190828
>texas
>no duty to retreat on your own property
>protecting family from belligerent roid rager
>ask trespasser to leave multiple times
>in Texas when you’re told to leave private property, you absolutely fucking have to
>not illegal to have a firearm on your own fucking front porch
>boomer bumrushes him and threatens to take his gun from him
Nah, good riddance. Another win for self defense.
>>
>>51190818
I had that one and traded it for the charger model.
>>
>>51190842
No, the pistol magazine is clearly visible.
>>
>>51190842
>Also, pretty sure that’s a 12 gauge.
no guns spotted
>>
What gun is that? Ruger PCC?
>>
>>51190942
Looks like it, with the mlok rail.
>>
>>51190842
The firearm is a Ruger PCC-9
>>
>>51190842
What the fuck gun do you think that is?
>>
>>51190888
>>no duty to retreat on your own property
which is true for most states
>>protecting family from belligerent roid rager
not what the video showed at all
>>in Texas when you’re told to leave private property, you absolutely fucking have to
you cant just fire at will because its texas thats not how the law works
>>not illegal to have a firearm on your own fucking front porch
correct, its not, but its not legal to go retrieve a firearm and murder somebody with it
>>boomer bumrushes him and threatens to take his gun from him
and the tard pops a round off which then justifies the other guy to try and disarm him
>>
Does anyone have the uncensored video from the person recording inside the house?
>>
>fires warning shot
He's fucked. Warning shots are illegal, if you feared for your life you wouldn't be wasting time shooting the guys toes off.
>>
>>51190988
he was fucked when he decided to just about hug the dude, rifle in hand
>sir you claim you were in fear of your life
>yet here you are, approaching the individual you shot
>if you were so fearful, why did you approach him?
>and here we can see you retreating, and then firing on the victim, who is standing there unarmed, can you articulate the threat to your person at this point?
>>
>>51190888
whats life like with 85 IQ?
>>
>>51190964
>>>in Texas when you’re told to leave private property, you absolutely fucking have to
>you cant just fire at will because its texas thats not how the law works

no, that's absolutely how the law works.
>>
>>51191023
perfect, then you'll be able to cite it
>>
You guys are right, not a 12 gauge. I rewatched the vid slowly and zoomed in. Some type of pistol carbine.
>>
did he use full metal jacket bullets or hollow points? the answer to that determines if it was self-defense or not
>>
>>51190964
the guy apparently has a right to be there to pick up his son, as ordered by the court.
>>
>>51191068
hard to trespass when there by a court order
>>
File: 1407370571257.jpg (89 KB, 679x657)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>51191068
>>
File: jjj.jpg (149 KB, 814x853)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>
>>51190828
>Yeah he is 100% going to prison for a LONG time
Not when his ex wife is a judge.
>>
>>51191151
Actually that pretty much guarantees it since she'll be forced to recuse herself and they'll have to bring in a judge and prosecutor from out of county.
>>
>>51191151
ex-wife doesnt like him though
>>
>>51191140
Noooo, my $2000 body armor will save me and you'll be sorry when I snipe you a mile away while wearing night vision!!
>>
>>51191036
"not how the law works" plebbitor btfo
>>
>>51191151
>>51191177
The Lubbock DA recused herself and requested state investigation, so he's probably hosed.
>>
>>51191183
A hood nigga with a hipoint would btfo any fat gear queer larper
>>
>>51191036
Not that anon, but trespassing isn't alone cause for deadly force under TX state law genius, especially when the guy's not trespassing and is there under permission of a court order for joint guardianship/custody. Hell, even theft isn't technically grounds for lethal force in Texas unless accompanied by violence, breaking and entering, or threats of the same, unless it's happening at night (when darkness makes it hard to ascertain the precise nature of an intrusion). It's penal code 9.41, for the midwits out there.

https://www.uslawshield.com/defend-property-texas/
>>
>>51190888
based
>>
This seems like the most cringe and stupid shooting I’ve ever seen

What a terrible way to die
>>
How do you know it was 9mm?
>>
.45 bros.......
>>
>>51191385
its 2021 who the fuck would voluntarily buy a 40S&W PCC?
>>
File: file.png (321 KB, 750x1000)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>51190805
>I'm better than you because I don't have any chickens
>>
>>51191565
I do have chickens, a whole flock in fact. But I sure as hell don't act like one, much less one raised on lead chips mixed in its scratch feed.
>>
>>51190805
>>51190783
Fuck you guys, I have fresh eggs and my chicjens eat the worms in my garden.
>>
>>51190842
Why the fuck are all tge gun experts on /k/ are from the UK.
>>
>>51190783
Black shirt is totally fucked.
>went to retrieve a weapon
>escalated
>fired a warning shot
>opened distance then killed blue shirt

Was blue shirt going inside the house? That's the only thing g I could see mitigating this but it seems unlikely to do so.

Blue shirt was retarded and got the death penalty for it of course, when someone brings a gun and tells you to leave because they're going to kill you, you leave then speed dial the cops. Especially when you're backed by a court order. Lmao black shirt opened himself up to severe civil and criminal penalties right there. Plop a restraining order on him for blue shirt and blue shirts kid, criminal charges, civil suit.
>>
>>51190888
>protecting family
It was the boy friend, the blue shirt guy was there to pick up his kid. He was yelling because he has custody time starting at what ever time it was (Think it was 3:40) the mom still hasn't given the kid back. In Texas that's considered kidnapping.
>>
>>51190947
ppsh, one heck of a shotgun.
>>
>>51190750
It’s literally a gay act to marry a divorced woman with children unless you are very old.
>>
>>51191823
Once you get into your mid 30's there isn't much else left
>>
I live in Lubbock and I'm very proud of this guy for defending his porch. If the jews don't convict him I'll take him to the range sometime.
>>
>>51190942
Looks like an fal
>>
One shot and hes down. Where dis he get hit?
>>
>>51192570
the vitals
>>
>>51190888
>your own property
>protecting family
>your own fucking front porch
>>
>>51191627
Worms are good for your garden.
>>
>>51191183
well, body armor would have definitely saved the boomer there
>>
>>51190750
He died from one shot of 9mm what a pussy lol
>>
File: Lewd Hilda (6).png (71 KB, 428x619)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>51190750
What did we learn people?

DON'T MARRY SINGLE MOMS
>>
>>51191140
I like how they're both smiling
>>
>>51193269
Shot placement is king.

Also...everyone didn't really freakout, because 9MM out of a 16" carbine outdoors isn't as loud as a AR-15 or Shotgun.
>>
>>51193271
She's cute. Nice thigh gap too.
>>
>>51190964
>and the tard pops a round off which then justifies the other guy to try and disarm him

there it is, the dumbest thing anyone has ever said on the internet.
>>
>>51190942
Yeap, with the mlok rail. They feel so much better in hand over the original one.
>>
>>51191140
looks like they are about to engage in some flirting at the Blue Oyster Bar
>>
>>51193299
Johanna is a hot woman and a fantastic Mother...but I don't want to deal with Hilda's father showing up randomly one day.

Only date/marry single mothers if the father of the child is dead.
>>
>>51191472
...me

I mean, I have a Glock 23, PX4 and CZ75 all in .40S&W

A carbine would be nice.
>>
>>51193200
Not Tomato Horn worms, or Corn Earworms.

Earthworms are based though, and I feel bad about them getting eaten.
>>
>>51193461
>>51191472
Also, when I was wearing a badge, we carried P2000's in .40S&W
>>
File: cash money.jpg (28 KB, 692x491)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>51191565
>he thinks the part being criticized is the chickens

another insecure ruralfaggot. hang yourself in your barn
>>
>>51193280
So ANIME!!!
>>
File: 1633576149795.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>51193269
1 shot in the face from like 6 feet yeah of course he fucking died
>>
>>51192570
>Where dis he get hit?
Right in the feels
>>
>>51191140
Ruger PCC really isn't that cheap
>>
>be american
>have relationship bullshit dispute
>get shot
the list grows longer and longer lmao, in less than 5 years you will probably get shot by default just when stepping out of your house
>>
>>51194157
Tell us where you are and we can make it a reality.
>>
>>51191472
Almost negligible velocity difference in 9mm going from a 5” barrel to a 16”. May as well go with 10mm short. Also my 2cents on the shooting. Custody’s shit sucks. I had a custody hearing and the couple before me had like a dozen stories the judge needed to hear that sounded just like this with out the SDS of course. So that was a good lesson for me and the ex to just never go down this road. But every one fucked up. Kid wasn’t there and he was told to leave. So I could see that countering the “court ordered pick up time”. If grandma had the kids that day and fucked off for a couple extra hours(speculation on my part) what can he do besides tell angry step/dad twice his size to fuck off. It’s so shit man.
>>
>>51194212
>that picture
>implying it isn't the fuddy-five crowd always raving about MUH STOPPAN POWAH
>>
>>51193482
post forearm
>>
>>51191151
>ex wife
Wouldn't that make her less inclined to help him out? Especially if this all happened while he's fucking around with another man's ex wife and kids?
>>
>>51193482
I would say hand yourself in your anything but I know they keep you city folk in child proof apartments.
>>
File: 1635464059456m.jpg (100 KB, 910x1024)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>51190750
Very comfy and relaxed shooting
Nobody lost their cool
8/10 bretty gud shooting
>>
>>
>>51192383
just date a younger woman bro, wtf
>>
>>51192383
Just find a mate before you're old?
>>
>>51194368
>Just find a mate before you're old?
You don't get old though
You just wake up one day and its happened
>>
>>51190794
>poor kid is going to be raised by the man that shot his father

Based.
He will be the zoomer Conan the Barbarian.
>>
>>51194378
>>51192383
Sorry guys, that must be hard. Please don’t marry divorcées though, widows are fine. It’s okay to be alone.
>>
norooster bros did we get too cocky?
>>
>>51194217
You guys from blevvit stick out like a sore thumb. We know you haven’t done your one year minimum of lurking.
>>
File: Chad's criminal record.png (53 KB, 1208x1426)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>three time convicted domestic abuser and thief
>tried to attack him and steal his gun
justified
>>
>>51190750
black shit even in the reddest of states is going to prison it was a murder which is cool and all but when on video Nah
>>
>>51193242
I think he got doomed since he dropped quick unless it got his spine
>>
>>51190942
FAMAS
>>
>>51194590
It looks body.
Probably got him in the heart.
>>
>>51190750
>approach man with gun
>threaten to take his gun away from him
>make a grab for it
>gets shot

Looks like suicide to me.
>>
>>51195386
Someone didn't see the Armed Robbery eerr Amaud Arbery verdict.
Dumbass in Black Shirt is catching Murder charges, and its well deserved.
>>
>>51195457
What does a case involving 3 men chasing a jogger and gunning him down have to do with a guy shooting a trespasser that posed an imminent threat to him in Texas?
>>
>I NEED TO SEE MY WIFE'S SON
>*gets shot and dies*
ruger manlet did the fella a favor
>>
>>51194356
>>51194368
Doesn't always work out that way, and there are plenty younger women who have kids too.
>>
>>51195485
LOL "Muh Texas"
The only reason Black Shirt isn't in jail right now is that Green/Teal shirt was a White Boomer.
You cannot be the aggressor and claim self-defense.
You have to be in reasonable fear for your life.
Black shirt was obviously the aggressor here, and obviously not threatened (as he went in his house an came out with a gun then engaged in a physical altercation that he initiated with said gun).
>>
>>51195529
Bad shoot involving a retard. Do I think he should be charged? No, because you should be free to shoot anyone being agro on your private property. And honestly, people attacking others with guns is a self correcting problem.

That being said he was 3 feet from a slow moving boomer. He didn’t need to drop him st that moment though. Old man was clearly not a threat at that point
>>
>>51190933
dunno, could have been a magazine fed shotgun, but yeah i think it's confirmed a 9mm carbine
>>
>>51194212
>Almost negligible velocity difference in 9mm going from a 5” barrel to a 16”
Nigga...did you even look before you typed that?
16" barrels have about a 200 fps advantage over a 5" barrel in 9mm.
I know its still a pistol caliber but 200fps is not almost negligible
>>
>>51195510
Don’t be a retard, the whole my wife’s son thing is making fun of step dads or mom’s boyfriend not the kids bio dads.
>>
>>51191627
Worms are good for your garden retard
>>
>>51194541
what the fuck is deadly conduct?
>>
>>51190888
Generally it's looked at different when it happens outside the home. Although it's still his property, the threat was not inside of his house, meaning he could have gone inside, locked the doors, and called the cops. That's not just for cuck states, that's for free states as well.
Had he gone inside and the guy followed him in, then it would be 100% justifiable, but if it's happening outside the home it's probably not gonna be viewed as justified in a court of law.
>>
>>51195652
>Sec. 22.05. DEADLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he recklessly engages in conduct that places another in imminent danger of serious bodily injury.
>>
>>51195737
i guess that would be playing around with a loaded firearm
>>
I think his last words were:
>"I'm not scared of you bitch. Take that fucking ---"
>pop pop.
>>
File: 1636668175532.gif (330 KB, 220x220)
330 KB
330 KB GIF
>all the retards ITT that don't know Texas laws
Okay retards, let's start off with why Chad was there. Yes he's allowed to go pick up his children. They refused, it should've ended there with him calling his lawyer and the cops. It didn't and he was told to leave. At that point, Chad was trespassing, just because someone else is breaking the law doesn't give you the excuse to break the law. Kyle and ex wife tells Chad to leave, Chad is now trespassing. Kyle has the legal right under Texas Penal Code 9.04 and 9.41 to use the Threat of Deadly Force, in this instance brandishing the Ruger PCC, to get Chad to leave. Here's where it goes tits up. Kyle lets Chad get dick to dick with him and shoots a warning shot. That isn't allowed under Texas law. This muddies the next action, Chad assault Kyle and tries to take the firearm away from Kyle. Chad has no legal right to do so in self defense, he is not allowed on the property anymore as he is trespassing and you can't claim self defense while trespassing under Texas Penal Code 9.31 (e). Kyle has the right to defend himself from the unjustifiable deadly force Chad committed when he grabbed the rifle, however, one can easily argue he wasn't really in fear prior due to the warning shot and letting Chad get so close.
>>
File: Yeeter.jpg (3.94 MB, 3200x1800)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB JPG
>>51191472
You are a faggot

>>51193461
Love my g23. Picrel to match, but she's a fat bitch at 12.1lbs but will do the job.
>>
>>51194406
Spoiler alert you faggot.
>>
Our based compact king did no wrong which is why he wasn’t charged & won’t be charged
LANKLETS SEETHING
BOOMERS ON BOOMER FORUMS MELTING DOWN OVER THIS
NEVER SEEN SO MANY REFERENCES TO NAPOLEON COMPLEX AND “little coward”
Lmfao they all sound like that Kenosha DA “everyone should just take a beating”
>>
>>51190828
>>51191645

>muh escalation

The guy in teal was trespassing on blackshirt's property. You have a right to be armed on your property and you have a right to tell people to leave, and you have a right to shoot them if they remain on your property and attempt to take your weapon.

It doesn't really matter for teal shirt if blackshirt goes to jail or not, teal shirt is dead. Don't be a belligerent asshole on someone else's property like teal shirt.
>>
It’s Texas he’s fine
No charges & won’t be charged
The only reason this has traction is lanklets are SEETHING
>he should have just submitted and known his place
>everyone takes a beating
Fucking Bingers
>>
>>51195876
>threatens to murder a child for walking on your lawn

Do ameri-shoots really?
>>
>>51195691
>the threat was not inside of his house, meaning he could have gone inside, locked the doors, and called the cops. That's not just for cuck states, that's for free states as well.
Lmao free states don’t require this you nimrod
Also chad was being violent towards other people outside. Kyle didn’t abandon them
>>
>>51195931
>and you have a right to shoot them if they remain on your property

No you don't. Especially if they haven't entered the property and are not posing a threat.
>>
>>51195982
The porch is property
The yard is property
Anyway he didn’t shoot him for being on his porch he shot him for trying to grab the gun
You gonna say if there’s a trespasser I can’t *have a gun in my hands* while telling them to leave?

Loling @ ur life
>>
>>51195955
No you dumb retard, read the statute.
>reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent or terminate the other's trespass on the land or unlawful interference with the property
No jury or prosecutor is going to think you were reasonable in using your rifle to tell a child to get off your lawn. Now get the fuck off my board europoor.
>>
>>51190750
Americans have become so casual about murdering each others lmao
>>
>>51195616
Bait
>>
>>51195982
That's why I also added on the the back of that the trying to take his gun part. Trying to take the gun out of his hands shows the dead guy's state of mind and possible threat level.
>>
>>51196023
not everything you read is bait
>>
FAFO
>>
>>51195917
There's a thread on arfcom brimming with pathetic divorced boomers seething over it. Just pages and pages of it.
>>
>>51196458
Amazing isn’t it
“Napoleon complex”
“Short man syndrome”
“Little coward”
I’m pretty sure they all got cucked by 5’9 guys
>>
>>51195627
I attached and image for that reason nigger
>>
Draw a circle around all the people that think you can’t cross state lines with a gun, then draw a circle around all the retards that think a court custody sharing agreement makes it legal to trespass. It’s the same people, in one dumb circle.
>>
>>51196593
this
>>
>>51196593
That
>>
>>51195931
Not even remotely accurate under TX law. Trespassing (without breaking and entering) is not something you can counter with deadly force by itself.
>>
>>51196015
Texas' castle doctrine only activates within a structure unless you're actively under attack. You can't shoot someone in your yard just standing there, and you can't stop someone from carrying a gun in a parking lot but can stop them from carrying with appropriate notification at the door of the building (TX law separates land itself from the "premises" of homes and businesses, meaning the building itself). Noguns and/or notexans confirmed.
>>
>>51196562
>I said something retarded
>my picrel has little to nothing to do with what i said
uh, alright anon.
>>
>>51196956
He didn't use deadly force to defend against trespassing, which you'd be right he wouldn't be justified, he was using the Threat of Deadly Force to defend against trespassing which is legal under Texas law.
>>51196988
Castle Doctrine "activates" as you put it inside curtilage of the home, the porch would be part of the curtilage. However Castle Doctrine is not being applied here so it's irrelevant.
>>
>>51193461
BASADO
>>
>>51196956

That's why I also said he tried to take the gun from him after that. But you're partly incorrect. While this was not at night, you can shoot trespassers at night on your property.
>>
>>51195982
It's fucking Texas. Not where ever you live.
>>
>>51197131
>you can shoot trespassers at night on your property.
Only under a specific set of circumstances can you do that.
>>
>>51190942
Lee Enfield
>>
File: IMG_6410.jpg (710 KB, 1500x1125)
710 KB
710 KB JPG
>>51190750
cool or cringe?
>>
>>51197422
Extremely cool. Personally, I would use a glock stick mag instead of the drum mag though.
>>
>>51190783
>>51190828
>man says he's going to take your gun and kill you
>spins you around when trying to take your gun
>shot goes off 1 second later
WTF WTF COULDN'T HE SEE THAT THE HE WAS NO LONGER IN DANGER LIKE I SAW WATCHING THE VIDEO!? WTF WTF
>>
Mods are asleep post mrcummy dox
>>
imagine dying to an ugly ass gun like that
>>
>>51190750
That shit is gay as fuck
>>
>>51190828
Law in texas says he is fine...when someone says leave my property, you fucking still leave in texas
>>
>>51195978
All states require this to a degree. The concept is called curtilage.
>>
>>51197768
Texas self defense law still requires:

1. The shooter did not provoke the person against whom deadly force was used; and
2. Was not engaged in criminal activity at the time the deadly force was used. (which is questionable, since he was probably involved in blocking the kid from being picked up)
>>
>>51196161
are you actually that stupid then?
>>
>>51198121
yes, shotguns can have magazines can't they?
>>
File: dr pavel im cia.jpg (34 KB, 757x720)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>51190750
Why does he pose like that immediately after shooting the guy?
>>
>>51196593
>>51196610

Parental Kidnapping in Texas is not a bench warrant or a slap on the wrist, it is a felony.
>>
The kids should also file a civil suit against Kyle Carruth, they basically just need to show he was bad faith actor and can collect damages.
>>
>>51198080
You realize that the state has to prove that the stepdad was the one that provoked right?
And no, in texas standing with a gun on your own property is not provocation.
>>
>>51190750
What guns do you know for sure the owner is low IQ and going to make a bad decision? Aka what guns should you be most afraid of if you ever come across j the wild? I'm gonna say:

>anything Hi Point
>Shockwave type shotguns, or any shotgun with no stock
>AR pistols

Any other /low IQ/ retardguns that you should run if you ever see even if you're not doing something to justify lethal force?
>>
>>51198244
>And no, in texas standing with a gun on your own property is not provocation.
It's not illegal, but that doesn't mean that it is not provocation. In either case, the fight wasn't ongoing. He took the time to stop, do his gay dance, and then aimed and shot twice at the father. If you get punched and shoved, then the other person stops, you do not get to draw a weapon. The state only really has to prove that he was not reasonably in fear for his life for this to be a guilty verdict.
>>
>>51198259
Because the trespasser wouldn't leave aftering being told to do so
>>
>>51198266
You cannot remove someone from your front yard using deadly force. Again, an essential part of self-defense is that you have to be in reasonable fear of your life. Castle doctrine does not apply outside of the "castle."
>>
>>51198259
>someone attacks you and take your weapon
>you shove them off
>they advance towards you
>you're supposed to just assume they won't attack you again
There so much wrong with this, it's just easier to call you retarded and call it a day.
>>51198277
Someone trying to seize your weapon is a reasonable fear for your life because you don't know what they're going to do with it, especially if they're already trespassing
>>
>>51198277
He had reason to fear for his and partners life, the retard was a convicted wife and mom (as in his own) beater
>>
>>51198266
Criminal trespassing outside of a dwelling in Texas is not grounds for use of force. Kyle had every right to grab his rifle, a criminal trespass doesn't change anything about this. Chad's defense relies on Kyle's verbal threat but given the context of the domestic dispute it might not be so cut and dry.
>>
>>51198295
whoops mixed up their names in that last sentence.
>>
>>51198287
>they advance towards you
But that's the thing. This did not happen. Dad was standing there with his hands down. See this case:
https://www.npr.org/2019/10/10/769089719/florida-man-who-shot-and-killed-a-black-man-in-parking-dispute-gets-20-years
Don't judge the source, it was the first link.
>There so much wrong with this, it's just easier to call you retarded and call it a day.
Well, the wrong thing is that you've made up an event that didn't happen.
>Someone trying to seize your weapon is a reasonable fear for your life because you don't know what they're going to do with it, especially if they're already trespassing
Sure, except manlet fired a shot at the dude's feet before he ever placed hands on the weapon. No, getting in your face does not justify deadly force, though the argument could be made either way. The problem is that after he had been shoved, the guy stood still with his hands down, and manlet took the time to do his manlet dance and fire two good controlled pairs at the dad. This is not self-defense, as he could not say that he was in reasonable fear of his life at that point. We know that the man was not advancing, because he did not fall forward, as in caught in a step, he fell backwards. This is a crime, and while I think the dad made really stupid choices, the manlet made the worst one. I would bet money that he will be found guilty. I'm 2 for 2 this year with Rittenhouse and the Mcmichaes, even though some retards refuse to believe the second verdict was lawful.
>>
>>51198291
You cannot base claims of self-defense based on prior acts. The guy could have been OJ simpson himself, but after the confrontation was over, it was over. Only if he had advanced toward him, could you justify self-defense. This did not occur. The act only matters in the moment. You must reasonably fear for your life in the moment or the life of others around you. You'd have to make the case for that, but I just don't see it.
>>
>>51198326
>You cannot base claims of self-defense based on prior acts.

I think it comes in to play since this was a domestic incident and not 2 strangers. I think a court would agree that there is a difference in threat about a complete stranger getting in your face and yelling vs a family member where past behavior may be relevant. For example, if your dad yelled at you your whole life but never laid a hand on you and then one day you stab him when he gets in your face, I think that would go poorly for the stabber's defense.
>>
>>51198316
>references case from an entirely different state
>the biodad wasn't advancing because he stumble backwards as if guns are like light switchs and people don't continue moving after being shot (especially with 9mm)
yeah like I originally said, you're just retarded
>>
>>51198374
I am not that guy but both parties did stupid shit in this encounter which doesn't make it a slam dunk for either. The shooter would crumple like a Dixie cup in cross examination about the shooting. The widow also claims there may have been a conspiracy on the shooters part to get in armed confrontation with the deceased which, if that holds any water would introduce another layer of complexity to the case.
>>
>>51198366
>I think it comes in to play since this was a domestic incident and not 2 strangers.
It may come into play, sure, but you have to prove that his prior abuse was an issue in the moment. You can't say, hey, this guy has some kind of DV conviction, and therefore I was defending the other party if he did not make threats, act violently, or assault someone you're claiming to be defending. The guy was not acting in a violent manner at the moment. Only after the firearm was introduced did he become confrontational, and he did not reach for the weapon until after the manlet fired the shot at his feet. Now, he himself could actually have claimed self defense, because, at least in Texas, criminal trespass is not a felony. It's a misdemeanor. Only during the commission of a felony do you forfeit the claim to self-defense. So no, the home owner could not have confronted him with deadly force in his yard.
>I think a court would agree that there is a difference in threat about a complete stranger getting in your face and yelling vs a family member where past behavior may be relevant.
Yelling, however aggressive it may seem, is not illegal nor is it assault, even from a person with a DV conviction. I have a hard time believing that a good prosecutor would let that fly.
>For example, if your dad yelled at you your whole life but never laid a hand on you and then one day you stab him when he gets in your face, I think that would go poorly for the stabber's defense.
Even if your dad beat you in the past, if you stab him only for getting in your face, then that is still a crime. That's the thing with the legal system, you can't just use any old justification. Laws, especially ones around lawful homicide, are tight for a reason. The home owner, and the father, really should have just called the police. This is why you must keep a cool head. Don't be like these retarded hicks.
>>
>>51198374
>the biodad wasn't advancing because he stumble backwards as if guns are like light switchs and people don't continue moving after being shot
We saw him fall. He wasn't walking, anon. He received two well-placed shots that disabled him immediately. Yes, some people do just die from getting shot. This is one of them.
>>
File: Huber is a (((hero))).jpg (167 KB, 2560x1707)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>51198426
>Kyle is guilty of murder because huber fell while moving away from kyle therefore kkkyle killed him in cold blood
You see how stupid that sounds?
Like I said guns aren't light switches, people can to keep moving after getting shot (even directly through the heart with a larger caliber) and they tend to move away from the direction they got shot from.
>>
>>51198411
>ow, he himself could actually have claimed self defense, because, at least in Texas, criminal trespass is not a felony. It's a misdemeanor. Only during the commission of a felony do you forfeit the claim to self-defense
Like to correct this, as it only applies to Class C misdemeanor involving a law or ordnance regulating traffic. So I am wrong on this one.
>>
Yea he should have left after black shirt told him to, but him getting the gun was provocation. It was an argument between ex husband and ex wife about a court order visitation the dad was there to do. Black shirt leaving the area and then coming back with the gun after they're denied him his court order right to see his kid escalated things. The warning shot escalated things. Its a man wanting to see his son. Ofc he went retarded boomer mode.
>>
>>51198450
>You see how stupid that sounds?
The difference is that he moved, you just said that yourself. We can see that the dad died where he was standing. We see him put a foot down as they are spinning, and that is the last place his foot rested. The other video, we see him standing with his arms at his sides. Do you just not think about what you type, or are you just really eager for good shoots to be everywhere? Sometimes they're bad, anon. This is one of those.
>Like I said guns aren't light switches, people can to keep moving after getting shot
Yes, people can. This one didn't. Do you understand the difference?
>and they tend to move away from the direction they got shot from.
Yes, and we can see that because he turned as he was shot. He did die pretty much immediately, though, showing that this controlled pair was placed well and the shooter had ample time to place it. We know this because of the video evidence. We also know that the shooter had to walk another six steps toward the corpse, so he was at that point not even in arm's reach. You're making up scenarios in your head to justify this instead of just looking at the video.
>>
>>51198470
>getting the gun was provocation
getting the gun in and of itself was not a provocation, however him advancing toward Chad into the middle of an argument could be deemed as provocation. Also note that before Kyle fired a warning shot that Chad raised his hand towards the gun.
>>
>>51198471
In the video in this thread you don't even see chad when he's shot and in the video released by the attorny we don't even see his lower half.
You're just making baseless claims about where his feet went and therefore how he moved.
>>
>>51198487
So, I just rewatched the video for the tenth time, at around 1:03, not only does Mr. Carruth come in with the weapon, but he inserts himself into the situation, not only by yelling "Leave!" but also by aiming it at Mr. Read as he walks towards him. This could in and of itself be provocation. However, the most the guy does is get up to his face and bump chests, this is also a crime, though not one requiring deadly force. It is at 1:13 that Mr. Carruth fires at Mr. Read's feet. This is not appropriate use of deadly force, and as we know, discharging a weapon is use of deadly force, even if you miss. It is only at this point that Mr. Read lays hands on the weapon and throws Mr. Curruth backwards about two or three yards, though it's hard to say, as Mr. Curruth takes around six steps to come back to the place where they originally had the confrontation. When he is thrown back, he takes another step back, then, and only then does he fire twice. On closer inspection, it seems at around 1:19, that Mr. Read fell backwards and the spin is from the oblique angle to the step on the porch. So yeah, Mr. Read pretty much died where he stood. The other video shows him standing in place with his arms at his side. Most videos are blurred, but it's pretty obvious. In fact, he seems to start to take a step backwards. I would have a hard time believing that this was lawful self-defense, but that's just on what I've seen, and obviously the courts will ultimately decide.
>>
>>51198532
full video (there is 2 separate cell phone angles) is on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/r241k6/man_tries_to_pick_up_his_son_from_his_exes_house/
>>
>>51198532
https://youtu.be/1rwY4M1pK2U
Did we look at the same video?
>>
>>51190988
This. Retrieving a firearm is already giving ammunition to a prosecutor but the warning shot really cinches it.
>>
>>51198549
Carruth also puts on a shit eating grin and says "I don't have your son." The implication that he knows damn well where he is but refuses to say. The court / jury could interpret this either as fighting words or the state could argue that Read believes at this point that Carruth is involved in kidnapping.
>>
>>51198551
>>51198555
>yeah in this video that the ATTORNEY released this happens
>b-but you forgot this video
>links "Carruth ATTORNEY releases video of deadly shooting in support of self-defense claim"
I miss when you could have cognizant conversations on /k/
>>
>>51198568
That and the fact that looking closer at Texas law, he could not have been trespassing if he was there for a court-ordered visitation with his child. They cannot order him to leave at the point of a gun. This man died just because he wanted to spend time with his son. Yeah, he may or may not have been a wife beater in the past. Whatever the truth is, he has rights, and those rights were violated the moment that they refused to let him see his son. The ex-wife is still letting the shooter spend time around the children. That's got to fuck a kid up for life.
>>
File: dumbass.png (9 KB, 651x143)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>51198578
???

Also what does the attorney have to do with anything? In the Rittenhouse case his original attorneys were morons and only seeked to harm their client before they were fired.
>>
>>51198578
Did you watch the video or not? Do we even know if an actual attorney released that video? Why would he? Do you think that's common practice?
>>
>>51198584
Don’t care, would still shoot the meth head
>>
File: 1622587040471.png (279 KB, 421x421)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>51198596
>>51198599
>Some guy mentions a what happens in a video including referring to the title of the video
>oh, obviously you haven't seen it here's link
>one of the links isn't even to the video he was talking about
>the other links the vid he was talking about as if he hasn't seen it
God damn, at least the chink bots and shills can keep track of what you've previously said
>>
>>51198584
>This man died just because he wanted to spend time with his son.
Because he had too much pride to step back and call the police.
>>
>>51197422
Cool, but until they make a flush fit mag, not as cool as it could be.
>>
>>51198613
That's different. You just don't like meth heads, but that doesn't make it legal. Check out East Texas if you want to see some shit.
>>
>>51198596
on top of that this retard somehow thinks he's being accused of samefagging or some shit
as if it would mean anything if he was...
>>
>>51198627
DO YOU KNOW HOW (YOU) WORKS?????

THAT ISN"T ME YOU FUCKTARD.
>>
>>51198652
Bro, don't bother. He's clearly illiterate.
>>
>>51198652
You can't be this new
>>
>>51198643
He’s paranoid from the other thread. I caught him samefagging, and he went on a long schizo tirade. We reached bump limit from him just posting the same photo again and again
>>
>>51197137
yeah and people still eat cock in TX prisons for bullshit and stupidity.

>>51197422
modern day Tommy gun, very based.
>>
>>51198694
Yeah, i've been noticing alot more scitzos and name/tripfags lately, did a gun reddit get banhammered or are we getting raided again?
>>
>>51198411
>This is why you must keep a cool head. Don't be like these retarded hicks.

If there's a universal takeaway, this should be it.

>>51198549
To me, the stepping backwards seals the deal on this not being a defensive shooting.
>>
>>51198711
Honestly no clue, the shitposting on Thanksgiving is normal besides a few schizos today, just like 9/11, eurofags and latams take the opportunity to shitpost on notable American days. As for the namefags, it seems that there was alot of arguments from /gq/ and /arg/ that led to a flight of tripfags from their generals to the general board. It should go back to normal after they abandon their trips or make up, whatever they do, they best make it fast, I hate triptrannies too
>>
>>51190783
>I'll take that gun, and fucking kill you with it
>Grabs gun twice
No charges have been filed, The moron's last words were repeating the threat the video started with.
>>
>>51190888
In Texas, Castle doctrine only applies to one's home. Any force can be used against a trespasser except lethal force, specifically stated in the law. And he wasn't trespassing, he had a court order to pick up his son at that place and time.
>>
>>51191068
Which means, that if his son isn't on the property, he has no business being there. Notice, the court order doesn't say, that the son has to be there.
>>
>>51190964
>not what the video showed at all
Yes it does. In moment A, the property-owner is standing between roid rager and the house, in which is defenseless wife is. Then the roid rager attacks him (by grabbing the gun) and puts himself between the property-owner and the wife. The property owner is right to assume, that at any moment roid rager turns around enters the house and hurts the wife.
>>
>>51190888
Another nugget of proof that texas is part of mexico and "white" texans are just unusually pasty mexicans. None of these people acted civilized. It was like watching chimps get into a fight. How are you supposed to say who was in the right? They're fucking chimps.
>>
>>51198947
wifes in the car recording..... not in house.....
>>
Doesn't texas have laws about when and how it is permissible to present a gun to someone? I'd have to presume randomly bringing out a rifle because someone is yelling for his kid doesn't cut it?
>>
>>51198947
Are you saying that manlet's judge wife is in the house and that she is the one recording? Isn't chad talking to his ex wife? I thought it was her mom in the house or some shit.
>>
>>51199013
It actually makes even less sense if the Chad's ex is in the car recording, because then who the fuck is the girl chad is yelling at and why the fuck does she seem to not give a sibgle fuck that her kid's dad is a rag doll? The identity of the woman in the car truly perplexes me, she seems to have animosity with kyle but also not give a single fuck about Chad other than kyle fucked up.
>>
>>51190750
Absolutely awful shooting, and that dude is probably gonna go to prison for murder.

>goes back into the safety of his house to get his gun
>could have stayed inside and called the police
>goes back outside
>fires a warning shot a.k.a an "I dont really feel my life is in danger shot"

He made a series of awful decisions and he's probably fucked unless his lawyer is really good. Also I really sympathize with the dude that got shot. He just wanted to spend some time with his kid, as it was his legal time to see them, and family courts are totally biased in favor of mothers. Fathers always get fucked in these situations and I can imagine the anger this guy was feeling as his cunt ex-wife was trying to keep him away from his kid.
>>
File: Hurr.jpg (39 KB, 626x582)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>51190750
>>51190750
Black and Teal a tragedy of the modern age.

>Black: "Leave! Right now!"
>Black presents Ruger rifle at Teal
>Teal: "You better fucking use it mother fucker cos goddamnit I'll take it from you and fucking use it on you! You got it? Where's my son!?"
>Black: "I don't know where your son is."
>Teal attempts to grab rifle. Black pulls it back and shoots the ground in front of him.
>Teal: "You think I'm fucking scared dip shit? Take that f.."
>Teal shirt is interrupted by being shot twice.
>Teal's widow: "Call 911. Call 911!"
>>
>>51190750
90% of white people killing each other is women's fault.
>>
>>51198982
>>51199013
Okay, I didn't realize the karen recording is his wife. Protecting the mother in law is probably also a good enough story.
>>
File: 1628962225244.jpg (55 KB, 604x308)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>51190750
gunman is a punk and enjoying his last moments as a free man.
>>
>>51199207
Literally no? He literally was not threatening the mother in law? Literally.
>>
>>51191645
>>fired a warning shot
You mean Negligent Discharge.
>>
>>51190828
No medical aid even attempted is also another nail in the coffin. Even the Dumpster Defenders had a better case
>>
>>51197422
Didn't fagpul release a glock drum?
>>
>>51194378
i second that
>>
>>51198080
>which is questionable, since he was probably involved in blocking the kid from being picked up
FWIW black shirt repeatedly says the kid isn't there. If that turns out to be true and teal shirt kept escalating and refused to leave after being told, I would think that strengthens self defense. If black shirt was unable to give them the child because they were not present, and teal shirt continued to get physical and refused to leave despite being told this multiple times, then teal shirt would simply be making an impossible request and then making violent threats (I'm gonna take your gun) and then engaging in unjustified physical violence (grabbing black shirt and throwing him) before ultimately getting shot.
Idk it's all a really retarded situation caused by stupid women egging on their men, but ultimately I think the deciding factor here is gonna be whether or not the child in question was actually present.
>>
>>51199746
>FWIW black shirt repeatedly says the kid isn't there.
If you watch closely, black shirt smirks at him when saying he doesn't know where his son is, an the mother won't tell him either, claiming she wants to see him first. I'm thinking they both knew where the boy was and were not going to tell him. Manlet is not even a custodial guardian, and he inserted himself into the situation and proceeded to escalate. I think he's going to prison.
>>
>>51191282
So much this. The GQ dudes here are just loot chests for if shit does ever kick off. If it does, a good week or so hunkered down will let the patient Chad looters come out to NODs just sitting around of decomposing, fat corpses with impeccably matched camo pattern unissued gear. Juan and Tyrone wont be able to use the NODs for long hopefully.
>>
>>51197422
I want my Cyberpunk PPSH41!
>>
>>51199029
Chad's current wife is in the truck. He is yelling at his ex wife who is on the side of the house. He is gesturing towards the house and says he is going to subpoena ann Marie twice, and emphatically points at the house as he does so.

What kind of weird swinger shit is going on here
>>
>>51199211
seethe lol
>>
>>51193242
He got domed. One to the chest and one to the face. First shot would have been stopped, 2nd would have still dropped him like a sack of potatoes.
>>
>>51193285
And inside 50 yards 9mm is surprisingly brutal out of a 16” barrel.
>>
>>51190856
Wtf is this gay hollywood rape fantasy image?
>>
>>51195528
This is texas and he was evicting him from his property. Are u even american?
>>
>>51200790
God damn, chad is is droppes and motionless on the porch and his own wife doesn't even get out of the car or gasp or do absolutely anything except deqd nuts emotionless say "I recorded you, Kyle. I saw it all."
>>
>>51190750
Deserved to get shot
>>
>>51200835
It's natalia teying to kill pierce brosnan's james bond using only her thighs for np apparent reason other than she can.
>>
>>51200835
metal boobs from n64 goldeneye
>>
>>51190750
>Was it 9mm?
Almost certainly, although I think there is a .40 S&W version, it practically doesn't exist.
>>
>>51200872
Dumb dumb thought it was a paintball gun.
>>
File: 1637879281213[1].png (738 KB, 575x644)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>AR Pistol

Why does this exist? Just pick one or the other. You want 9mm go with a handgun. You want a rifle get a real rifle.
>>
>>51191648
>In Texas that's considered kidnapping.
>badlegaltakes.tiff
>>
>>51200790
the least stable american family
>>
>>51190750
can someone post or link to webm for those that haven't cucked themselves by verifying google accounts?
>>
>>51198194
he's a big guy
>>
Why didn't it even sound like a gun going off?
>>
File: 20211126_103758.png (220 KB, 602x578)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>51200999
Here i made a meme
Nice numbers btw
>>
>>51201222
9mm in a long barrel is really quiet, try shooting a 22 revolver then shoot a ruger 10/22
The 10/22 is funny how quiet it is in comparison
>>
>>51199905
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Some asshole gets in my face and starts screaming at me when the kid isn't even there, yeah I'd probably tell them to fuck off too. Chad was a douche and probably acted like a massive dickhead all the time. His boomer NPC brain couldn't handle being told to fuck off so he decided to get himself killed instead, because his pride was worth more than his life. Honestly I don't even understand why so many people here seem to identify with this dead boomer, he was a retarded bully.
>>
>>51191565
srsly whats wrong with cityfags and chickens.
>>
>>51191140
shit sounded like a blank 22
>>
>>51200999
Wasted trips.
That's not an AR pistol it's a ruger PCC which legally is a rifle.
>You want 9mm go with a handgun.
Also retarded take, PCC gives you 3 points of contact making it much easier to be accurate as well as harder to be disarmed.
Not to mention there's more space for attachments like light, optics, lasers, etc on a PCC than a handgun.
>>
>>51201371
Additionally PCC aren't prone to errors like limp wristing and being pushed out of battery when pressed against something like handguns.
>>
>>51190805
>>51190988
>>51195876
>>51198470
>>51198561
B...but he only did what Uncle Joe told us all to do and fire a warning shot! https://youtu.be/CrzyRXSxuAg [Embed]
Seriously, this should be allowed as evidence in every such case. Merely did what their president told them to do before using deadly force.

>>51198633
>too much pride
Sadly, it's hard to swallow that shit when it comes to your own kids and will bite you in the ass every time.

>>51198965
The union should just let those redneck retards get what they've wanted all along and cut them loose. I'd like to see how long they would last as their own independent country. Once they start shooting Mexicants crossing the Rio Grande and Mexico declares war on them, it's all over and Texas becomes part of Mexico once again.

>>51200999
>AR pistol
This better be b8 you faggot.

>>51201220
For you
>>
>>51198326
In this case I disagree. Being in fear for your life is important in self defense cases, and the identity of your attacker and what you think they’re capable of can very much affect that. Not that I’m saying he could shoot the guy on sight just cause he’s scared of him, but combine that with objectively threatening behavior like grabbing the gun and you have a solid claim to a fearful state of mind.
>>
>>51201408
>Sadly, it's hard to swallow that shit when it comes to your own kids and will bite you in the ass every time.
If you solve all of your problems by puffing your chest and having a fist fight you're going to wind up in the dirt just like Chad here. I'd probably be hiding from my dad too if he was that big of a douchebag.
>>
>>51201449
And I do agree with that. However the mindset of a parent that has lost custody of their child(ren), and is now being prevented from seeing them despite court ordered visitation, can lose logical thought process due to emotion quite quickly. Unless you've had kids and gone through a divorce, it's hard to understand those emotions and feelings. My oldest is around 25 and I'm still rebuilding my relationship with her after years of brainwashing and bullshit lies told to her while growing up. I'm also not a woman beater like this idiot, so that probably changes things a bit.
>>
File: 1536011312699.jpg (4 KB, 215x200)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>51200999
>>
File: 1637949708019.webm (284 KB, 456x800)
284 KB
284 KB WEBM
>>51198287
The guy was not advancing though.
>>
>>51191140
I doubt it
>>
>>51201625
Cherry picking a single second of the encounter to fit your narrative. Fortunately investigators look at the bigger picture.
>>
>>51201697
He's like 10 feet away and the other man is standing still with his hands at his side. This is not self defense.
>>
>>51201770
Cherry picking a single second of the encounter to fit your narrative. Fortunately investigators look at the bigger picture.
>>
>>51201697
Bro, if you run up to someone and yell at them, push them away, and then just fucking stand there not doing anything, the threat is over. Like if someone pulls a gun on you to steal your motorcycle, you get off to let them have it, then when they're not even looking ar you anymore and about to drive away you shoot them in the back, that's not fucking self defense.
>>
>>51201788
It is the critical moment, anon. You have to establish reasonable fear for life in order to use deadly force. There is no standard under which this is justifiable.
>>
>>51201697
>Fortunately investigators look at the bigger picture.
Remember when you retards were saying this about the Ahmaud Arbery case? How'd that turn out?
>>
>>51201697
The video in the OP tells the rest of the story.
>>
>>51201697
>>51201788
>Fortunately investigators look at the bigger picture.
But prosecutors do not.
>>
>>51201816
anyone gonna post the video?
>>
>>51201838
>Ahmaud Arbery
You'd be hard pressed to find a *less* comparable case, but okay. Definitely shows the frame of mind you're posting from.
>>
File: NICE DICK BRO.png (860 KB, 814x853)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>51191140
>>
>>51200864
Yes.
>>51201943
If anything this is *worse* than Armed Robbery's case. He left, situation was over, came back out with the gun, escalating, then got into a physical fight (shoving) with the other guy. Blackshirt deserves the needle.
>>51201816
Exactly.
>>
>>51202088
Kyle still had loved ones to defend, one of whom was outside with the trespasser (who was also a convicted wife beater).
>>
>>51201697
Blackshirt is several feet away and obstructing an exit at the time he fired the fatal shot. This was not self defense, this was murder. Blackshirt fucked up bad and now he's going to go to prison for it. He won't get the needle, even Texas won't give the needle for this one, but he will get 20 to life. Especially if the jury is majority women.
>>
>>51202153
Defend from what? Blackshirt is the only one being violent in the recording I've seen.
This was not self-defense or defense of a third party.
>>
>>51202213
>Blackshirt is the only one being violent in the recording I've seen.
Lmao how can you expect anyone to take your shit seriously when you're obviously gaslighting everyone? Might fly on reddit but you'll have to do better than that here.
>>
>>51202235
>Lmao how can you expect anyone to take your shit seriously when you're obviously gaslighting everyone? Might fly on reddit but you'll have to do better than that here.
LOL. If anything /leddit/ would be defending the manlet czoyboi in black.
>>
>>51190888
>win for self defense
>shot a father trying to get his son from fucked up ex wife, wasnt posing a risk

Theres two ways you can look at this situation
;as a white knight, and not a white knight. Bitch had no right to keep the child from the father. Fucking beta shoulda been slapping his wife
>>
>>51202245
Wrong, plebbit hates justified self-defense cases like this one
>>
>>51202311
LOL /k/ is so fucking retarded. I remember when SSB and BPR both tried to create a self-defense case for themselves, how did it go for them? do you even know who I'm talking about tourist?
>>
>>51202335
And the gaslighting goes on overdrive. Why are you even here?
>>
>>51202343
So thats a no then.
>Why
Because I've been here since the beginning newfag.
>>
>>51192570
Not in the video but I would guess center mass, right in the chest, and it’s 50/50 the shooter had hollow-points. If it was a gut shot there would be a lot more writing.
>>
>>51194406
If you think that kid isn’t going to grow in a foster gone then you are very dumb
>>
>>51195627
You’re fucking nuts if you think it’s reasonable to trade 10 inches of barrel to gain 200fps for 9mm.
>>
>>51190888
Are you that same retard in /fit/ who think muh texas freedum?
>>
>>51190903
Ah, but consider! I'm not 21 and didn't feel like going through the convoluted loophole-laden process of getting a pistol. And the full-size barrel makes standard pressure 147 grain HPs lot more consistent with expansion while remaining subsonic
>>
>>51202568
You have no fucking idea what you are talking about /k/id.
>>
>>51202633
You are a giant nigger and I will eat your face
>>
>>51202416
I didn't say it was reasonable or unreasonable you retard, I just stated that there is a more than negligible difference in velocity between the two lengths.
I also did state that I know the added velocity of the 16" barrel doesn't make it anything other than a pistol cartridge in terms of terminal effect.
Try comprehending when you read next time.
>>
>>51194342
I hate city roaches too, but lose the le ebic boogaloo side quest memes, dude. Anyone still posting them just comes off as a redditor or a glownigger
>>
File: 1635922753237.webm (1.03 MB, 264x360)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB WEBM
Okay, the lecture on state laws and rural vs urban living is interesting and all, but how would /k/ have handled this? I'd rather not get life in prison for shooting someone shouting death threats at me. What should black shirt have done? What should blue shirt have done?
>>
>>51202784
He did fine, should have kept his finger off the trigger until he was ready to shoot but he successfully defended himself against a criminal who threatened to kill him.
>>
>>51195876
Are warning shots just a big no-no then? Genuine question. Like, hypothetically, would a warning shot in a fatal self defense incident just kill my case entirely?
>>
>>51202784
If I was dad, I would have stood there, even as he came out with the weapon and called the police. He had the right to be there for his son, and they did not tell him that he wasn't there. They kept it ambiguous on purpose. I would not have raised my voice, and I would have kept calm.
On the other hand, if I was manlet, I would have been armed, but I would not have produced a weapon like that to show off, would not have inserted myself into the conversation, and would have let it play out. If I knew that his son wasn't there, I would have told him, and I would have instructed the ex to let the man see his kid. If confronted violently, I would have kept distance to the best of my ability, and only fired if there was no option. Most likely, I would have told the ex to come back inside and call the police. Then if dad broke in, it would be a clear-cut case of self-defense.
Both parties acted very stupidly, and criminally so, but the biggest mistake was taking the time to stand 10 feet away from the father and put two rounds into him. That is not self-defense.
>>
File: 1608892823190.jpg (65 KB, 720x1280)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>51191472
me
t. kel tec sub 2k owner in 40
>>
>>51197422
Looks cooler and pierced more flesh than any gun in /arg/ ever will. That's good enough for me.
>>
>>51202838
>but the biggest mistake was taking the time to get thrown 10 feet away from his home by the aggressor wrestling for his gun
True, could very well have ended differently if Chad managed to carry through with his death threat.
>>
>>51202911
Manlet fired at the guy's feet. He didn't put his hands on his firearm before that. Watch the video.
>>
>>51202838
Yeah, the "manlet", as you insist on addressing him, fucked up. The boomer wasn't making things easy on him, but fetching a long gun and playing tough guy with the boomer is just pants on head retarded. The boyfriend should've just swallowed his macho pride and locked himself inside the house and let the cops mediate for them.
>>
>>51202833
>Are warning shots just a big no-no then?
Yes. Always have been. It may be THE thing that breaks his case.
>>
>>51202977
Well, thanks and checked then, friend. I'm not as invested in this case as everyone else is, but there's a lot of do's and don't's here that I think everyone should keep in mind.
>>
>killing someone over your wife's son
can't make this up
>>
>>51202784
The guy says in the beginning of the video that the cops were on their way. The best thing to do would have been to wait for them to get there.
That guy getting the PC9 escalated the situation to somewhere it didn't have to go.
Let the cops show up, tell teal shirt to fuck off since the kid wasn't even there. Simple as that.
>>
>>51202784
>What should blue shirt have done?
Left and called the police. It's never a good idea to try to bow up with someone who is pointing a gun at you.
>>
>>51202992
kek
>>
>>51198244
>And no, in texas standing with a gun on your own property is not provocation.
He wasn't standing.
He went in to get the firearm and then exited the building and CHARGED towards the "trespasser"
That is active provocation.
Besides, the deceased only entered the habitation after said provocation.

>>51197061
>Castle Doctrine "activates" as you put it inside curtilage of the home, the porch would be part of the curtilage. However Castle Doctrine is not being applied here so it's irrelevant.
You could argue the moment he threw the shooter of the porch he was taking control of the property, but that is dumb and save for that it really doesn't apply.

>>51198221
>Parental Kidnapping in Texas is not a bench warrant or a slap on the wrist, it is a felony.
Exactly
TITLE 6. OFFENSES AGAINST THE FAMILY
CHAPTER 25. OFFENSES AGAINST THE FAMILY
§ 25.03. INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY.

>>51202784
>What should black shirt have done?
Black shirt should have called the cops. But he didn't because he was activly engagin in a felony.
He should have never closed distance with a firearm in a escalating manner.
And
NEVER CLOSE DISTANCE TO AN UNARMED THREAT
What are you thinking? You want to keep a safe distance to the threat. distance plays to the armed person advantage. Why give it up? It's a sign of provocation doing so.

> What should blue shirt have done?
Stay outside the property, call the cops,
Call your lawyer
>>
>>51203024
>It's never a good idea to try to bow up with someone who is pointing a gun at you.
this
I'm gonna sound like a boomer but I fucking hate this mentality of people today that you can just walk up to a guy with a rifle and disarm him like you're some action movie hero. Same shit that happened with Kenosha Kid and those redneck families from last year. Although it's ironic of me to say this because over half of the people I just mentioned are boomers. I don't know what it is about people today but they are just not afraid of guns anymore, which is bad for both parties involved
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAynYkteuNg
A panel of lawyers reviewed the video and gave their thoughts it. Manlet has a tough case to win.
>>
>>51203032
Video shows the trespasser approaching and shouting at the roastie right before Kyle comes out with the gun. Kyle wasn't obligated to let a criminal assault someone he cares about.
>>
>>51200835
My favorite bond girl desu.
>>
>>51193475
those aren't worms they're caterpillars you fucking dickhead
>>
>>51203112
>approaching
video shows him closing distance and stopping 10ft away to threaten her with LEGAL ACTION.

>Kyle wasn't obligated to let a criminal assault someone he cares about.
That is pure speculation and nothing at the time shows immediate danger

>>51203112
>trespasser
He isn't trespassing given he entered the premisses because of a court order.
Telling him to leave the premisses is a felony.
Besides, trespassing doesn't make use of deadly force lawful.
>>
>>51203088
They all left out that interfering with child custody is a felony in Texas.
>>
>>51203309
That's on the mother, not on the manlet though. Also the kid wasn't on the property at the time of the shooting, so it wouldn't matter for the shooting aspect.
>>
>>51190828

you sound like a pedophile. seethe harder fag
>>
>>51203649
It may not factor into the shooting per say but to anyone saying that the child not being there changes anything about the initial encounter don’t seem to understand custody rulings
The mother is in violation of the order if she can’t or won’t produce the child for any reason barring medical exceptions, him not being there is irrelevant, she is the responsible party for her minor child.
>>
>>51203777
That's not in dispute, and further shows why guys should avoid single mothers.
>>
>>51203309
>they left out that KKKyle CROSSED STATE LINES!
Lmao calm down
>>
>>51202784
They both should've calmed the hell down and backed off. Black shirt should've stayed out of his wife's son drama and waited for the cops to show up and not have brought a gun into it. Green shirt should've gone back to his car and taken it to court like he was threatening instead of chimping out on the front porch.
>>
>>51202568
Honestly, I like the look of the original one with a non-collapsing stock but the cool looking handguard much better. What convinced me to switch was I didn’t like how long it was with a suppressor. If the NFA is ever repealed I’ll get that cool stock again or make a wood one but keep the short barrel.
>>
>>51203649
§ 25.03. INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY. (a) A person commits an offense if the person takes or retains a child younger than 18 years when the person:
(1) knows that the person's taking or retention violates the express terms of a judgment or order of a court disposing of the child's custody

>>51203936
I was on Rittenhouse side.
>>
>>51190842
>"PPSH, Heck of a shotgun"

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.