[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nk60iMwB_400x400.png (252 KB, 400x400)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
The Rwandan military has certainly made a name for itself as the prussia of africa, having shown its suppority against many african foes before, like with their invasion of the congo or their part of peace keeping missions where you actually get to shot for once.
The most recent example is their fight against ISIS in Mozambique which has just started this year and is already a sucsess story

Why dont they suffer from the usual problems of african militaries like rampant corruption, bad discipline, incompetence and bad tactics?

Western militaries show their respect to them often to, and it could be argued that they very much changed how military campaigns are fought in africa through their inteligent use of paratroopers
>>
>>50822221
I have no idea but they have a cool crest.
>>
>>50822221
the whole genocide they participated in was a team building and training exercise. nothing builds unit cohesion more than massacring your own country's civilians with machetes.
>>
>>50822221
>What made the Rwandan military so good?
The Katanabe Blitz gave them rightfully deserved respect and infamy. I'm sure someone on k who knows what i'm speaking of has the screenshot.
>>
>>50822540
To be fair they came from Uganda to do a counter genocide.
>>
>>50822221
genocide is fun
>>
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-58079510.amp
An article from couple months ago they sent troops in mozambique
>BBC heh

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.