[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1200px-RCEP.png (240 KB, 1200x1199)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
Realistically, the combined forces of Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Australia cannot deter China expansion in the Pacific. They simply do not have the naval tonnage, air power, or technological capability to compete with the Chinese military. They cannot ever rival their industrial capacity or man power potential, and it doesn't help that China already has the economy of all the Pacific by the balls. So what stands in the way or China's total dominance in the Pacific?
>>
>>50819266
Better watch your mouth before Tojo does nanking 2
>>
File: 1606007640260.webm (435 KB, 640x640)
435 KB
435 KB WEBM
>>50819266
>muh tonnage
Absolute meme. China is the one that has to overwhelm everyone, not their neighbors. Just invading Taiwan, especially the decades Amerimutts weren't protecting them seemed too daunting to the chinks, let alone the entire Pacific. The chinks have bases in Israel, Montenegro, Argentina, Venezuela and many more. But guess what? They're too scared that their ships will sink reaching those areas so they prefer to sabre rattle in their own shores and still manage to attrition ships somehow lmao
>>
>>50819294
America is so corrupt it is literally falling apart at the seams in every facet
>hospitals are are overworked because staff are quitting over vaccine mandate
>police are quitting for the same reason as crime is soaring from corrupt DAs letting out criminals for the color of their skin
>daughters are being raped by dudes in skirts in schools and campus faculty are covering it up
>supply shortages and a destroyed supply chain from crippling low staff numbers
>at the same time as all this, the government is letting literally hundreds of thousands of illegals pour in to bring crime, disease, suck up resources and erode american values against all laws and common sense
This is the country that's supposed to defeat China?
>>
Why are you assuming the US won't get involved?
>>
File: 1615480261572.webm (2.91 MB, 480x284)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>50819296
>Armazhang copy and pastes his pasta again
lmao
>>
>>50819307
I'm American and you're retarded. White America supports a strong China.
>>
>>50819296
yes and it still will lmao
>>
>>50819315
>Thinks i'm a amerimutt
>As an amerimutt chink blah blah
Whatever you say, Zhang
>>
>>50819326
Wrong, cope leftist shill
>>
File: kelly what the fuck.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>50819300
>he thinks the US can draft a population that is tearing itself to pieces
I found a picture of you
>>
>>50819266
The problem with trying to contain China with those shitty little countries is that they are stuck together with China, not the other way around.

100% of all Chinese ballistic missiles can and will hit them.
Their choice would be either to remain neutral and make bank, or to join the US and literally die to missile spam that will wipe them the fuck out since they are all so small and have literally zero strategic depth where they could hide their population or industries in.
>>
>>50819786
True. Mutts deny this
>>
>>50819266
The USA added on top of all those others, perhaps?
>>
>>50819786
>Implying the missiles arent so garbage they wont explode during launch
>>
>>50819296
America is a nation of retards. We always have been. Whenever we aren't threatened, we are barely functioning. The moment something riles up the American Retard Hive, the country miraculously transforms from barely functioning to killing machine, then slowly dwindles back into retardation if not kept under perpetual threat. If Chang were to, I don't know, bomb a US or Allied naval facility, then the American Retard Hive would go back into full war mode, same as the 1940s, same as 2001.
>>
>>50819786
>China is going to bombard much smaller countries with missiles for no reason
>with full knowledge that this will enrage every other country on earth and lose them many allies
>they will do this with full knowledge that they gain virtually nothing out of this plan
God tier intellect
>>
File: 1632892907996.webm (3 MB, 1280x720)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>50819266
>Amerimutts are going to bombard Asia
lmao they cant even develop aircraft carriers

NIPPON BANZAI
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TOJO
>>
>>50819897
>blocks your path
>psh nothing personel
>>
>>50819266
他妈的你他妈的说什么关于我,你小婊子?我会让你知道我在海豹突击队毕业时获得了我的顶级成绩,并且我参与了许多对基地组织的秘密袭击,并且我有300多次确认的杀戮。我在大猩猩战争中受过训练,而我是整个美军的最高狙击手。你对我来说没有什么,只是另一个目标。我会用精确的方式擦掉你在这个地球上从来没有见过的喜欢,标记我他妈的话。你认为你可以逃避在互联网上对我说狗屎吗?再想一想,笨蛋。正如我们所说,我正在联系我的美国间谍秘密网络,你的IP正在被追踪,所以你最好准备好迎接这场风暴,蛆。这场风暴抹灭了你称之为你生活的可怜小东西。你他妈的死了,孩子。我可以在任何地方,任何时间,我可以用超过七百种方式杀死你,这只是我的赤手空拳。我不仅在手无寸铁的战斗中接受过广泛的训练,而且我可以接触到美国海军陆战队的整个武器库,我将充分利用它来清除非洲大陆表面上的悲惨屁股,这是你的小屁话。如果只有你能够知道什么邪恶的报复,那么你的小“聪明”的评论即将降临在你身上,也许你会抱着你他妈的舌头。但是你不能,你没有,现在你付出了代价,你该死的白痴。我会把你的愤怒拖到你身上,你会淹死它。你他妈的死了.
>>
>>50819296
I didn't post this everybody. I am not a goddamn coward and further more if I have to touch someone with force then anybody that knows me well knows that I goddamn sure won't give a fucking warning about it like a fucking bitch on Facebook and furthermore I don't have any enemies because I am a man of honor and respect that I earned over my life so again I am way more intelligent than anyone knows and I am a tactical person who knows exactly when, where. how, and exactly what time to get the drop on anybody stupid enough to come at a man of my caliber with violence because I am a fucking expert at earning respect from my friends and even fucking better at how to catch anyone who has a problem with me when they are fucking absolutely vulnerable and I am not afraid of a fucking thing and I will never draw first blood because I don't start fights however I am obsessed with any martial art that you can imagine and then probably several nobody has ever heard of and I am well educated in all of them because I don't telegraph shit, I never show signs of aggression, I don't put up my fists, and I am obsessed with all martial arts especially black arts which for all you morons means that I am capable of dropping an enemy as fast as they can blink and if you are foolish enough to fight me and you are awareness of my caliber then you better pray to your God for mercy because mercy is for the weak in hand to hand combat in my eyes so I am not the type of man who takes shit from anybody or gets fucked because if you test my resolve and draw first blood I will not lose also I only accept a challenge from a fucking wannabe hard ass and also I only fight bare knuckle, no holds barred, to the death or I won't waste my time
>>
File: 1591583716767.gif (3.77 MB, 483x556)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB GIF
>>50820580
>>
>>50820580
>I am trained in gorilla warfare
gets me every time
>>
>>50819315
>I'm American
Lolno
>White America supports a strong China.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good one, anon. I needed that laugh. Thx.
>>
>>50819266
>what stands in the way of China's total dominance in the Pacific?
the super power that is India or maybe fear of waking the sleepy American
china is playing a long and careful game
>>
>>50819982
This. No better way to describe us.
>>
>>50819786
>>50819872
Samefag bumping his own thread. Pathetic
>>
>>50819338
Quod irrumabo fecit vos iustus stupri dicere de me, te parum canis? Ego te scio lectus summo genus meum in Navy Sigilla, et ive ' been involved in multis occulto excursiones in Al-Qaeda, et ego super 300 confirmatur occidit. Ego sum doctus in orci agone, et ego in summo pellentesque in tota NOBIS copiis. Te sunt, nihil ad me, sed alio modo signum. Ego absterget deus te irrumabo cum praecisione, et similia, quae numquam ante videram in hac Terra, marcus mea stupri verba. Vos reputo vos can impune dicens, quod stercore ad me super Penitus? Cogitare iterum, fucker. Sicut et nos loqui sum, dictum mihi secretum network of exploratores trans USA et IP tuum est, quod investigari nunc sic te melius parare tempestas, maggot. Tempestas, quod abstergit ex misellus parum res tibi dicere vitae. Tu stupri mortuus, kid. Ego potest esse usquam, quisquam, et ego potest occidere te in super septem centum modis, et quod suus ' iustus cum mea nuda manus. Non solum ego late docti in inermem pugna, sed accedere ad totum navalium Civitatum Foederatarum Marine Corps, et ego uti ad eius plenam quatenus ad omnem vestri miser asinus off faciem continens, te parum stercore. Tu modo si potuit notum est, quod impia retributionem tuam parum "ingeniosus" comment erat adducet descendit super vos, fortasse esset tenuit tui stupri lingua. Sed non, non, et nunc vos es reddens pretium, vos goddamn excors. Ego stercore erinys omnes super te, et obruent eam. Tu stupri mortuus, kiddo.
>>
>>50819558
In short, this fucking fucked ours, that's shorter: in one company fuck 200 people fuck two hundred immediately, in another 10 people and that's about the third I do not know, but there also disheveled very much in general that's shorter than three companies it hurt, that's when they beat the pindos, first they covered the fucking asshole with an arta and then they raised four fiddles and fucked into the merry-go-round a shorter fighter from the heavy machine guns, in the shortest time they fucked at ours except for automata fucked nothing at all, but well, so on, shorter disintegrated there finally can well arranged an ad am and pindosi specifically and clearly knew fuck that we are going, the Russians here went our factory to squeeze out and they at this plant shorter sat shorter we pussy got finally hard fucked right now, right now my boys phoned back fuck there sit shorter, a lot of fucking bad fucking without Well, well, it's shorter fucking vashche there fucking another humiliation fucking and well, shorter with us fucking nuiktonovobshche fucking does not count as with devils did in general dumatchego that our now fucking fuck will cut our government and no one will do anything answering nothing and ICTE nobody will destroy. for this fuck these are our losses here! "
>>
>>50819982
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the 42A, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret 350-1 briefings, and I have over 300 confirmed GEARS packets completed. I am trained in typing and clicking and I’m the top Excel user in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your leave the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of E-4s across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck your records up in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in losing paperwork, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the S4 closet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re never taking leave again, kiddo.
>>
>>50820618
Didn’t even bother reading it, did you?
>>
>>50820684
The Teichmüller space T(S) of a (real) topological (or differential) surface S, is a space that parametrizes complex structures on S up to the action of homeomorphisms that are isotopic to the identity homeomorphism, and while each point in T(S) may be regarded as an isomorphism class of "marked" Riemann surfaces, where a "marking" is an isotopy class of homeomorphisms from S to itself, and if γ ∈ MCG(S) is a mapping class and {g,h} two diffeomorphisms representing it then they are isotopic, can every finite subgroup of MCG(S) be realised as a group of isometries of some complete hyperbolic metric on S (or equivalently as a group of holomorphic diffeomorphisms of some complex structure)?
>>
>>50819296
Yall are in a chicom thread
>>
>>50819294
>invading Taiwan
>daunting
Kek. This phenomenonal lady over here has basically removed conscription, spent more of their very undersized budget on expensive volunteer troops, who have no equipment to use because years of neglect has rendered a great deal of equipment inoperable. Whilst in a military budget crisis she spent 4 years worth of budget on shiny new F16s, which will cost a fuck ton to maintain since they have to build special facilities/buy special parts for it because 75% of their other planes are indigenous FCK-1s and F-5s that have 0% part commonality.

And for all the talk of turning Taiwan into a "porcupine", Taiwan has just 100,000 front line troops, a very small number of SAM air defenses and a few hundred naval missiles.
>>
>>50819786
>Their choice would be either to remain neutral and make bank, or to join the US and literally die to missile spam
I wonder if these dink 50 cent army types realise the shill lines they shit out make absolutely no sense and no one, no one with even a low iq thinks they are convincing.
>>
>>50820159
>for no reason
If they use military force against China? Its in the scenario.

I've been to Thailand and Vietnam and I can tell you China basically rules the place. The amount of soft power they have is ridiculous. Its like the difference between Mexico and the US.
>>
>>50819296
While I'm not always the biggest fan of America, you should never underestimate it's ability to pull miracles out of it's ass. Something China doesn't have is free thought and initiative.
>>
>>50819315
>white America supports China
Not this side of 2010, Chang. Your retarded nationalism has put you in the bad books for everyone not also a Chang. Gonna be hilarious when Canada has to be invaded to put Chinks into concentration camps and prevent circumventing US control.
Also going to be amusing when everyone starts bombing the shit out of your docks, fishing fleets and pipelines while invading your Pakistani/Iranian allies under the guise of war, supported by your only real regional challenger.
>>
>>50819296
Patriotism is low. Look at all those that idolize CSA and the Nazis.

>>50819326
Do you think after US defeats China these people will idolize the CCP?
>>
>>50819266
>China expansion in the Pacific
To do what?
All their non-US trade has to go thru the SCS thru choke-points in between Singapore/Malaysia and Phillipines/Indonesia where they can be interdicted by land-based aircraft
the out into the Indian Ocean to face the RAN submarines and Indian Navy
>or they have to try going East outh the Japan/Phillipines Gap (wider and safer as its harder to lock down
But what does that achieve?
Conquering coral islands of a few coconut trees?
This isnt WW2 - real navies have nuclear CBGs that dont need to stop at every island harbour between SanDiego and Okinawa.
But now they either have to loop south of Australia to get to Suez or go round South America.
China's trade routes and the PLA-N are screwed by simple geography.
That's why they're relying so heavily on making the overland B&R.
>the "middle kingdom" = the arsehole of the world surrounded on all sides
>>
>>50819315
>DUDE CHINA'S SO BASED THEY PUT THE MUDSLIMES IN THE CAMPS AND ARE BANNING DEGENERACY

Soon you will understand they want you dead.
It is us or them. I prefer that we live to fix the problems here.
>>
>>50819266
Japan will be fine. Australia too.
>>
File: emuwarsum.jpg (115 KB, 1080x873)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>50819266
you do know there are emu farms in china right kangaroos?
>>
>>50819315
based
me too brotha, me too.
>>
>>50819315
>white america supports subordination to nonwhites
Why are chink shills so fucking retarded?
>>
>>50820588
dude you're literally in psychosis
>>
>>50822067
America would not win a war with Iran in a million years
>>
>>50819266
seeing as china is rationing power right now and the top 4 biggest construction companies in the country are in fiscal trouble it will be a while before all that
>>
>So what stands in the way or China's total dominance in the Pacific?
Chinese demographic collapse as the consequences of retarded breeding policies catch up with them and they don't have enough young workers to maintain GDP growth.
>>
>>50819279
based
>>
File: diversitycompetechina.png (563 KB, 437x456)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>>50819266
>>
>>50822067
You're going to be very, very surprised.
>>
>>50826788
HAHAHA EMU WAR TELL IT AGAIN CUNT
>>
File: 1633373950285.jpg (312 KB, 649x850)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>50819315
White America supports White America.
Fuck ZOG and Fuck China
reject the shills and their false dichotomy. Let the chinks and mutts kill each other, literally nothing of value will be lost in that conflict.
>>
>>50819266
If countries actually felt threatened they would develop nukes.

Right now China is great at flying planes in international aerospace82hw in peacetime.
>>
>>50827085
>t. Retard
>>
>>50829155
White America has no chance without China
Get fucked you stupid niggerfaggotbitcjboi
>>
>>50830387
Seethe more chink. China is backing all the blm shit, the current blm head is blatantly on China’s payroll. Funny enough, all niggers hate chinks with a passion, turning the once hate crime of beating up old chinks from a felony to something they never follow up on lest they risk another riot
>>
>>50819315
>>50830387
>I'm American and you're retarded. White America supports a strong China.
White America views Chinese people the way that they should view Jews, aka outwardly amicable but highly suspicious of a group of people who they know are equally intelligent and trying to take advantage of the country to help their own Asiatic shithole.
>>
File: 1610982443879.jpg (22 KB, 250x254)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>50819266
ME!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.