[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Pk39rWj[1].png (285 KB, 1430x1504)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
Why are the ATF and other federal agencies okay with this? Why haven't they pulled a David Koresh against the hideouts of these gangs?

>In late August near the hotel, multiple shooters unleashed at least 50 bullets. They targeted a vigil outside the Mingle Lounge, where 25-year-old JaMarie Herring had been killed hours earlier during a bar fight.

>Five people were wounded in the vigil shooting, all men ages 21 to 32. The hotel’s security cameras caught the burst of gunfire. Police suspect some of the rapid-fire shots heard on the audio came from a semi-automatic pistol transformed into an automatic gun. ...

>People charged with being a felon in possession of a gun who don’t have a violent criminal record often get released and placed on pretrial supervision and then, if convicted, are sentenced to probation, police said.

>If they do have extensive records, federal prosecutors pursue some of the felon-with-gun cases, including one recently that involved the removal of a machine gun from the streets — a .40-caliber Glock semi-automatic pistol modified into an automatic.

>Federal prosecutor Paul Maloney said the gun was altered with what’s called a Glock Switch or a Glock Auto Sear.

>“We are now seeing machine guns used in retaliatory shootings,” Maloney told a judge.

https://projects.oregonlive.com/under-the-gun/

I thought that the feds took illegal full-auto conversions seriously, but it sounds like they are taking a hands-off approach to these gangs (which is why they aren't being arrested).
>>
>>50819103
why do you care?
no one is on your side.
no one will look out for your best interest.
just worry about yourself and let the rest of the world collapse.
>>
>>50819103
In case you haven't noticed the (((establishment))) isn't threatened by gangs. It's threatened by white males who've had enough and have the potential to fight back. Which is why even making a racist post can land you under Fed investigation but being a brown skinned animal with a penchant for rape and violence is okay
>>
>>50819103
>Why haven't they pulled a David Koresh against the hideouts of these gangs?
Are these gangs white people looking to be left alone?
>>
>>50819103
Good.
>>
>>50819103
Who wants to join my gang I’m naming it the glizzy switch killers
>>
>>50819103
Portland is Jewish mafia territory.
>>
>>50819126
This, when white boys get mad, you get federal buildings bombed. When Jamal gets mad, he shoots up his own neighborhood
>>
>>50819103
Wise of them to avoid attempting a gender breakdown
>>
>>50819103
>>50819126
>>50819150
>>50819329
Your world view is shaped by confirmation bias
>>
File: 1593966413363.png (123 KB, 999x949)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>50819591
My view is shaped by statistics
>>
>>50819591
And your a nigger
>>
>>50819103
>Why are the ATF and other federal agencies okay with this?

Why wouldn't they be? These gangs exist because they help further the chosen agenda.
besides, do you think the ATF exists to prevent gun crime? Especially after they got caught smuggling guns into Mexico?

This is part of the plan to ensure an ever tightening grip by the federal government, and to criminalize the concept of firearms ownership in the public at large.
>>
File: GayTF gets Cuck'd.png (235 KB, 1219x316)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>50819605
How are those figures related to the prosecution of non-compliers?

>>50819608
>your
Ironic
>>
>>50819591
The feds are not even making arrests in Portland, even though the surveillance state means they know exactly who is doing what, when, and why. That's a purely political decision on their part.
>>
>>50819657
>related to the prosecution of non-compliers?
Well let's see now, white non-compliants are generally playing around with range toys, whereas non-white non-compliants are generally murderers looking for more efficient ways to offset the shitty marksmanship displayed in their murdering and murder more efficiently in future.
>>
>>50819723
>The feds are not even making arrests
Neither did they in the case of Max Chambers, he was arrested by Campus PD who then handed the evidence over to Federal prosecutors

>>50819752
Take it up with local PD, the ATF relies on cooperation with non-federal law enforcement within the states
>>
>>50819887
lmao
>>
File: Max Chambers.png (691 KB, 1269x712)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
>>50819925
I'm not why you believe city PD or county sheriffs wouldn't assist the ATF against you when there are federal incentives to do so
>>
>>50819103
>Why haven't they pulled a David Koresh against the hideouts of these gangs?

lol you think these gangs are all hanging out in an abandoned warehouse like in an action movie or something?
>>
>>50819887
Why are you choosing to be disingenuous? We're specifically talking about unsolved murders committed with weapons illegally modified for automatic fire. That is supposedly the ATF's wheelhouse, but the agency appears to be silent, along with the FBI and other federal authorities. This is actual 'machine gun' murder on the streets of a major American city - where are the feds?

I know that some feds are on /k/ - where the fuck ARE you guys when these kinds of cases take place? Why ARE you choosing to stand down rather than going after literal murderers on very serious federal charges? Isn't that your job?
>>
>>50819113
This, fuck the feds, fuck the niggers, fuck the Jews,
>>
>>50819103
>JaMarie
When the fuck did Oregon get so many negroes? I saw them rioting and twerking during the Trump victory and Fentanyl Floyd riots en-masse as well.
>>
>>50819103
those guys might fire back, can't be putting agents lives in danger
>>
File: YIELD.jpg (569 KB, 865x1511)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>50820011
The leadership of that "major American city" defunded local PD and is not cooperating with Feds
>>
>>50819126
I literally haven't seen the local news use the word gang in like 6 years despite their being hundreds of gang shootings in my area for all of those years.

Every time a shooting occurs they emphasize the gun aspect and bury the gang lead. There must have been some kind of internal paper that went to all the news affiliates at some point that effectively told them that if they want gun control and left wing policies erase all mention of gangs and talk about the menace of "gun violence" instead.

Because of this I suspect there is little public pressure to actually deal with gang violence despite it continuing to rise. There simply isn't any awareness due to a concerted propaganda effort.
>>
>>50820076
Oregunner here. We really don't have that many. Oregon is still one of the whitest states in the US. The issue is what >>50820125 said. PPD had their budget slashed and even prior to last summers riots there was a significant police shortage. Now no one wants to become a cop because they're afraid to get Chauvin'd so gangs and junkies are getting bolder.
>>
File: 1628983452049.jpg (84 KB, 1024x572)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>50820049
preach, brother.
>>
>>50819605
What no Latin American countries
>>
>>50819113
>>50820196
>>50820212
>>50820248
>>
>>50820125
The feds don't need local cooperation or permission to enforce federal laws.
>>
>>50820248
Beaners despite the cartels are still less violent than niggers
>>
>>50820196
This. PDXfag here.
They have billboards up in town for the Spokane Sheriff's department boasting of hiring bonuses and shit, trying to poach PPD officers. They're fucking done. It's an amazing experiment. The cops stopped giving half a fuck months ago. They're not even pulling people over for bad tags or anything. I took the plates off my truck 6 months ago and nobody's said shit.

If you're not a gangbanger, it's an enlightened time. If you are... well, I guess you're gonna get shot by a guy with an 82 IQ and a Wish autosear.
>>
File: pls help us infringe.png (70 KB, 731x783)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>50820296
>The DEA will be raiding dispensaries any day now!
>The understaffed and undersupplied ATF doesn't need state resources or cooperation!
>>
ATF is supplying the gangs.

Going to ban things for being too easily converted to machine guns. To cause a shortage and higher prices. Then drag their ass on approving altered designs. While democrats push a semi auto ban because of all the ghost machine guns.
>>
>>50819103
It's Portland; nobody cares.
They asked to defund the police a year ago? Well, I guess social workers will be able to fix that issue.
>>
>>50820711
You're an idiot. From a legal perspective the DEA could indeed go around and start shutting down any dispensary they feel like and no one could do jack shit. Leaving the dispensaries alone is an Obama-era policy that just stuck around.

Why do you think dispensaries can't use banks? Because banks are subject to federal regulation and as far as the wrote letter of federal law is concerned dispensaries are indistinct from traffickers, even though thats obviously bullshit.

If you seriously think this is about enforcement and not political motivations your brain is as small as your pp. Which threatens the state more, the proliferation of unregistered machine guns and destructive devices or some fucking weedheads running a glorified liquor store?
>>
File: 1583431912202.png (149 KB, 229x303)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>50820866
>Oama-era policy
>just stock around
>no one could do jack shit
Cognitive dissonance and defeatism in the same post
>political motivations
Portland leadership had political motivations to defund the police, yes. Just as there was with narcotics decriminalization and sanctuary for illegals
>the proliferation of unregistered machine guns
You could too if you had the courage of ne'er-do-wells
>reddit spacing
>your pp
Figures
>>
>>50819103
How many niggers need machine guns till you can use the one common use/common item ruling where you can't outlaw a certain gun since it's too common.
>>
>>50821265
theres something like 20,000,000 ARs in the US and they are still pretty close to being banned every year so I imagine you'd need closer to 40,000,000.
>>
>>50821265
Given it's actually "in common use for lawful purposes", I don't think it will help.
>>
>>50822698
The switch doesn't have to be legal, it has to be in common use for lawful purposes. So if Chicago gangsters are using goggle switches to shoot each other, and the DA is dropping charges citing mutual combat, the giggle switchs are being used for lawful purposes even if they themselves are illegal, and if it happens often enough, then they're in common use, at which point banning them would be illegal.
>>
>>50819605
>poor underdeveloped countries have high crime rates while rich countries have a fraction of that of that
Film at eleven.
Film at eleven
>>
>>50819103
>>People charged with being a felon in possession of a gun who don’t have a violent criminal record often get released and placed on pretrial supervision and then, if convicted, are sentenced to probation, police said.
What the fuck Portland
>>
>>50822742
What about having little money makes people commit rape and murder?

Alternative explanation: low-impulse-control people with bad planning skills also tend to be poor if in a country run by superior humans and unable to maintain a country if everyone else is the same as them.
>>
>>50822753
This desu. If you can't make it in America you can't make it anywhere. Most of your poors are poor because they are shit.

Like, how can someone even become homeless in America? They can't, a normal person cannot. You have to be absolute detritus to not be able to get on welfare and use section 8.
>>
>>50822742
Then why is US black the same as Africa?
>>
>>50819591
>pleaded guilty
>as much as 10 years
He's now a felon. Disenfranchised; can't possess guns. The end result is the same.
>>
>>50819103
>I thought that the feds took illegal full-auto conversions seriously

Rarely will you see an NFA violation as the sole crime on a charge sheet. If the feds do go after someone solely for NFA it's usually a manufacturing or resale operation.
>>
>>50822962
>can't possess guns

Yes he can. Lots of felons have guns. Felons by definition don't care about laws.
>>
>>50822742
Why are they poor and undeveloped? Shitholes like Poland have come back from Communism. Vietnam was bombed to shit and is now a fairly developed country. SA and Africa recieve lots more aid yet they still are shit.
>>
>>50822840
source?
>>
>>50820248
It's almost as if he cut them out to misrepresent data or something.

He also misrepresented the US black murder rate, the FBI's figure is the rate at which they are murdered, not the rate at which they commit murder..
>>
Reminder that CHOP shot six people with full auto rifles last year and there wasn't even an investigation.
>>
>>50824102
>with full auto rifles
How did you conclude so?
>>
>>50824087
>It's almost as if he cut them out to misrepresent data or something.
It's almost as if you don't know what the data is, and are speculating wildly based upon your unfounded beliefs. Brown murder rates fall in between white and black rates, and are much closer to white rates than black rates.

>He also misrepresented the US black murder rate, the FBI's figure is the rate at which they are murdered, not the rate at which they commit murder..
That's both false, and a losing argument if you want to make it. Blacks disproportionately commit interracial murder far more often than whites do, in fact the difference between black interracial murder rate and the white interracial murder rate is larger than the difference between the black murder rate and the white murder rate.
>>
>>50824102
>Reminder that CHOP shot six people with full auto rifles last year
lolno, that didn't happen. Stop making shit up.
>>
>>50819591
>utilizes named psychological phenomenon to undermine opponent’s perception of reality without addressing any key points
>psychology was invented by weimar jews and made into a clinical science by psychiatric hospitals which replaced gulags in the ussr
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

you have been lobotomized if you find this way of thinking compelling
>>
>>50819103
>Why are the ATF and other federal agencies okay with this?
Because it is no threat to their prestige, their power, or their budget. You have to fully shed the idea that anybody at any level has the good of society or the country in mind.
>>
File: homicide data 2010.png (52 KB, 523x687)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>50824087
> the FBI's figure is the rate at which they are murdered
That is a flat-out lie. They commit more than half the murders in the fucking country.
>>
>>50819605
How is that even related to what the guy said?
>>
>>50819103
Why would they care. Inner city violence does not present any danger to the state or its institutions. Also, it is their biggest talking point to get more funding.
>>
>>50824496
Yes and they are mostly killing each other.
>>
>>50819103
because david koresh was a good guy, and ran a safehouse for human trafficking victims, and antifa and the bunch in portland are the powers that be's footsoldiers
>>50819329
yep, and half of them are from fucking lakewood nj which is a jewish enclave city.
>>50819591
having a drill in the same building as a rifle is enough to get you a illegally manufacturing machineguns charge in todays climate. stop being such a fucking kike.
>>50819605
>whites
I'd say it was lower, since they bunch in all kinds as white when booking or to scam the numbers.
>>50819887
trusting ucf cops or the incompetents in Orlando Metro. $5 someone snitched on him over petty shit.
>>50820785
someone knows what is up.
>>50822742
niggers are niggers and will always be niggers. nothing will change that. leopards cant change their spots.
>>50822764
>You have to be absolute detritus to not be able to get on welfare and use section 8.
or a man. seriously, try having shit happen and end up homeless as a man, there is NOTHING for you because only women are going to be helped by the women, foreigners and homosexuals that staff every single govt office. most are severely mentally ill and are on the street thanks to the fuckheads in the 1980s closing all the madhouses.
>>
>>50824496
you're not even looking at the source cited on the infographic you dumb fuck, why you do you faggots always have to lie?
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/
>>
>>50824669
are you a literal retard or are you being paid to pretend you’re one?

According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was known.

same shit every year
>>
>>50824732
remember how they skew whites by lumping in Asians and Mexicans with white/Caucasian.
>>
>>50824842
I wonder what picture this paints when compared to the overall population
>>
>>50819126
/thread
>>
>>50825500
I think most of hte numbers are really fudged to make it look like they're doing something real to stop crime and violence, instead of silly shit like raiding people for using the wrong pronoun.
>>
File: delete cyka.jpg (121 KB, 750x745)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>50819103
>Black people are only 6% of Portland but 40% of homicide cases

wat
>>
>>50823965
Literally the image you retard.
>>
File: (((Lauren))).png (532 KB, 962x1062)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>50824470
>without addressing any key points
Their argument is that being non-white is a license from the Feds to disregard the NFA, I responded directly
>psychology was invented by weimar jews
Special relativity was called Jewish science
>you have been lobotomized if you find this way of thinking compelling
Space-time? Hebrew nonsense!

>>50824613
>in todays climate
Did you think being non-white would exempt you or... ?
>>
>>50827649
Who do you think is in the gangs and selling the drugs?
>>
File: 1588470424371.jpg (70 KB, 720x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>50819103
Interesting that they include the victims in that infographic but not the perpetrators. I wonder why.
>>
>>50819103
>Portland
There are no enemies to the left.
>>
>>50828120
But psychology is not even a science, why bring up special relativity? Aping medical/science terminology doesn't make something a scientific discipline.
>>
Instead of be salty, just go out and get an switch lol
>>
>>50819103
Fuck it, let it keep growing to cause mass non-compliance.
>>
>>50829410
>psychology is not even a science
Neither is philosophy
>terminology doesn't make something a scientific discipline
The objective demonstrability, however, does. Notice how devastated they felt after just one example to the contrary was posted. This is what happens when your worldview is inflexible
>>
>>50819657
>How are those figures related to the prosecution of non-compliers?
how are your anecdotes a replacement for statistics on prosecutor zeal by defendant race
>>
>>50824218
which part are you pretending didn't happen?
>>
>>50824542
>the data doesn't count when its black on black violence!
ask me how I know you're insincere
>>
>>50830079
Did you only skim the thread? Portland defunded PPD and are not cooperating with Feds
>>
>>50819103
>Neither is philosophy

That's fine, my point was that Psychology is not a science, it's not objective and Latin doesn't make it so. Some Jew did something good so everyone needs to swallow whatever other Jewish bullshit exists is a dumb argument.
>>
File: 144067424.jpg (8 KB, 480x360)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>50820447
So you've just been driving around and parking on the street for 6 fucking months with no plates and nobody has pulled you over?
>>
>>50830613
What is your argument, that whites are a second-class citizens and non NFA compliance is an example of the disparity?
>>
>>50819103
based fuck the atf
>>
>>50824613
Absolutely based replies.
The kikes at news agencies edit pictures of darker than dirt mexican murderers to make them look paler while calling them white.
Everything the media says is lies and whites are the only people who think objectively.
>>
>>50824102
There were no full autos, I watched the videos.
>>
File: activate-almonds2.jpg (48 KB, 680x461)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>50830687
Yes indeed.
The cops don't have the time of day to GAF, especially with all the gang shootings and bum crime going on.
It's not even just luck. I've been directly in front of them in my errand-running, plateless and ghetto-ass truck and it's like a big snooze, I even wave at 'em now and then. Not sure what I'd have to do to get pulled over, but apparently just tooling around town without tags or plates doesn't do it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.