[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cowboy hat.jpg (160 KB, 1500x899)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Kind of a niche thing to ask about, but for those of you anons who do cowboy action shooting can you point me toward a good place to get a decent quality outfit for it?
>>
>>50816859
get a gen-uuuu-ine stetson or all the boomers are gonna laugh at ya, son.
>>
>>50816859
Cavender's is where I get my hats. Not boots, though.
>>
My gf hand sews me my larp clothes and I got a hat from a friend as a present, so... no I can't help you, sorry
>>
>>50816859
Budget?
>>
>>50816859
your closet
>>
>>50817014
Maybe $500 at most, I'd prefer if collectively it didn't cost more than the Vaquero I'm pairing it with. I also have a holster and cartridge belt already so that can be left out of the budget.
>>
https://www.blossomcostumes.com.au/fever-ride-em-high-cowboy-mens-costume.html
>>
Kinda funny, but I thought the same thing when I saw the Lever-action thread.
God I want a cowboy hat, is there no cheap chinkshit hat I can buy that looks half-decent?
>>
>>50816859
Frontier classics, not sure on where to get a good hat. Mine is a Bailey's cavalry hat.
>>
>>50819241
Nice, thanks for the suggestion, I'll check there.
>>
>>50816859
NGL only time I gave it a shot they let me enter in my old NCR ranger cosplay, sans the helmet of course.
>>
boot barn
>>
Get a stetson, anon. It's worth it.
>>
>>50819175
Get a used resistol, American hat co, stetson (mainly 3x and 4x). If you're desperate you could go twister.
>>
>>50816859
For the hat, pick up a used fur felt hat. If you don't like the crease you can steam it out.

If you want more of a clean look, then a 4x stetson would probably work fine.
>>
Can confirm, the 4X stetson line is clean as fuck.
>>
>>50816859
if you live near fort worth just go to fort worth and hit some clothing stores
>>
>>50816859
Just go to Mexico and buy a straw sombrero on the side of the road for like a dollar if you want to be real authentic.
>>
>>50822763
Oh here we go
>>
>>50816859
>>50821076
Wait I thought you were meming, do they actually require a cowboy outfit?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.