[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

13B Edition

Previous >>50809648

Lying about criminal history = BAD
Lying about medical history = GOOD
Marine Corps = BAD

>Resources:

>Special Forces Fitness Guide
http://specialforcesrecruiter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/THOR3-10-Week-Program.pdf
http://www.stewsmith.com/linkpages/sfart.htm#:~:text=PT%3A%20Every%20other%20day.,of%2040%20to%2050%20reps).

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>https://www.airwarriors.com/community/
>https://mega.nz/folder/ZQhQDLQA#SrCZyqNQiomnG4DsTzcNMg
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS, as well study guides for ASTB-E

>https://bogidope.com/civilian-to-guard-or-reserve/the-ultimate-military-pilot-career-path-part-1/
Airforce Pilot guide - just do AFROTC, political science major, 4.0 with athletics is auto-acceptance

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke???
No, you'll get cancer and a prolapsed asshole. http://i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png
tl;dr: Two year long school with suicidal furries, you never get to leave your boat, zero job prospects.

>Info on sf86
https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf

>Free ASVAB Practice Tests
https://www.asvabpracticetests.com/

>Fort Jackson Army Basic Training Guide (Nov. 2020)
https://pastebin.com/yg972vRE (Short version)
https://pastebin.com/53tsDj90 (40 page version)

>How to get way overqualified in shape for BMT/BCT when starting from nothing
https://pastebin.com/yGzadpNZ

>Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

>Need a former Navy SEAL officer to motivate you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS18QVQqApQ&list=PLqb3Ua5zACVJZAJ3W4zGCbkzW1mKfmKG2 [Open]
>>
>>50815996
13B is a based MOS, but it seems like it'd be all retards
>>
>>50816006
>not losing your legs to an ied makes you a retard
you have a strange definition of that word
>>
For all you 18X hopefulls its unironically not even that hard
just meet the SF standard for pt and dont be an asshole
land nav is all about youre ability to plan, think, and not be an idiot. Take it one leg at a time its not that bad. BE AWARE cadre camping on the point will occasionally post up inside the bush, so if you KNOW youre on your point, and your search pattern isnt working go into the bush
team week is just a suck fest. Learn a couple knots and be a good fren :)
pt is unironically easy, nasty nick isnt even that bad
have fun in the reaper formation faggots

>t. passed SFAS on Friday
>>
>>50816034
You're going to have to post some proof there, buddy
>>
>>50816141
No he doesn't. Either take his word and go for it or stay your fat ass on the couch.
>>
File: IMG_5322.jpg (59 KB, 675x450)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>50816160
>>
File: chadaban.webm (2.99 MB, 640x360)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>50816006
I scored an 85 on the asvab and made the mistake of joining as an 13b because 11b had no slots. My experience from 2010.
>tons of minorities,
and not the kind from your Netflix movie or gay commercial. I am talking joggers who brag about cheating on their wives and claim they have extremely high white girl body counts. Then you have the spanish speaking spics from Dominican Republic who love to speak spic in the barracks and talk about how fucking proud they are of a country they abandoned.
>Black Freemasons openly practice nepotism with impunity.
Prince nigger free masons everywhere, promote their own, hate white people, the usual faggot loving shit. It really felt like pure discrimination and was the beginning of my "extreme" racist views. I was not alone, many of the other whites and based spics started to hate niggers.
>Tons of 11b rejects
>Tons of shit bags
After I got back from deploment in 2010, we had daily drug tests, 1/3rd of the unit was being kicked out for drugs, prostitution, cp and other debauchery.
>liberal faggot officers/retards.
Very view based officers, I mostly recall an officer bitching how unfair it is that butt fuckers who claim they are married do not get BAH, this was right as "don't ask don't tell was lifted", and "tell and be a faggot was instated" by nigbama. Anyways, that was pretty much the final strall for me, I knew I wasn't going to reinlist for sure by that point.

Like other Anon's on here say. Only join the military if you are poor as fuck or a NEET who needs someone to put training wheels on them and push. The military does the most good for those people. If you love your country, do not fucking join, it will make you hate your country. If you want free college? Join the chair force and be a welfare queen who does literally fucking nothing, including win wars.
>>
Just got called up for faggot muster duty after being out for 7 months. If I show up wearing one of these bad boys will they leave me alone from now on?
>>
>>50816034
congrats, what do you plan to do when you fail the q course, are they still letting you drop RASP packets from OT?
>>
>>50816141
this is the best I can show
but honestly it won't matter to you, you're gonna keep sitting on your ass and refuse to improve yourself because you have put this on a pedestal of impossibility as an excuse for your own lack of a work ethic
it can be done bro, I have a long tab and in 6 months I will have earned the right to wear it along with a green beret
you just have to do some pt and not be a little shit
>>
File: 20211013_143715.jpg (3.3 MB, 4000x3000)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
>>50816497
Aaaand forgot to add the file, fucking nice
>>
>>50816426
>fail the q course
after selection the attrition rate goes from 70% to 15% and thats mostly due to personal/family reasons, Im probably going to make it
>RASP out of OT
you have three options
RASP, psyops, and needs of the army
last I heard parachute riggers are what all the needs of the army people are going
as for RASP, yeah you can still drop a packet, but I have some buddies from OSUT who just finished RASP, and they both got reclassed from 11B to parachute rigger because all the infantry positions in regiment are full. So yeah, failure is NOT a fucking option, if I become a rigger I will incorrectly pack my own chute then jump first chance I get
>>
>>50816538
not what I heard, coming from a batt experience I knew more dudes that failed the q then selection, I knew one dude that was a SOCM qualified 11b because he was dropped from robin sage. When I went through RASP all the 18x guys got to keep 11b(some that went through 11c OSUT got them to switch it) but nowadays most of the guys coming from RASP are reclassed to cooks as soon as they graduate, attend cook AIT, then come to Batt.
>>
>>50816593
the attrition rates were given to us from the SWCS cadre, I'd take them over youre anecdotal experience. Although Robin Sage along with SUT are the two toughest things post selection. Robin Sage is no joke
idk if theyd reclass the 18X guys or not but I dont want to risk it especially where I am right now
>>
>>50816619
whatever man best of luck to you. if you get 18b and get to go to the armorers courses at the JAF tell Toby that he’s a faggot
>>
>>50816667
>if you get 18b and get to go to the armorers courses at the JAF tell Toby that he’s a faggot
ill do you one better, ive got a JAF detail tomorrow
>>
>>50816680
I would probably hold off on calling him a faggot then, chances of you getting an armorers course slot later would be pretty slim
>>
>>50815996
Lots of recruiting for ZOG. Recruitment must be at an all time low. You have to spam this shit every day.

But don't forget everyone who enlists

>Israel First
>Castrate your kids
>Protect Illegals
>Kill us citizens
>Glory to Israel

No one should enlist and let the US military burn. Focus on yourself first and then your community, Joining the US military does nothing but gives strength to zog and helps them control you even more.
>>
>>50816745
thank you neet autist very cool
>>
>>50816756
>anybody who doesn't support zogbots is a neet and autistic
Cope.
>>
>>50816774
no but everyone who comes to /meg/ writing paragraphs like a fucking retard certainly is lmao
>>
>>50816264
I'm already in the military. Thanks for the racist tirade though.
>>
File: 1610718831313.jpg (84 KB, 723x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>50816745
If only you knew how bad things really are.
>>
>>50816264
sub room temperature IQ spotted
>>
File: 1633878121152.jpg (92 KB, 780x788)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>based Croats beat the black off of nigger faggot zogbots.
>>
>>50815996
About to get on a plane to GA. I'm fucking scared bros, I have a good argument for my religious exemption but how do I find the chaplain/who starts the process

fuck my recruiter for not telling me I could submit a request when I was in DEP, now its either exemption or discharge. NOT getting the mark of the beast.
>>
>>50816893
at least they've done something with their lives
>>
>>50816497
>>50816507
I appreciate you giving some proof to back up your advice, which I now know for sure comes from a guy that put that advice to good use and succeeded. You are kind of right in that I will never earn that tab, but that is because I am not pursuing the career that you are. I'm studying in college and intend to become an intel weenie instead. I know my body cannot do what yours can due to previous injuries I have not entirely recovered from and I also don't have a passion to perform the types of missions that you will. None of that means that I do not respect the hell out of you for getting through it, but I will never be like you because I don't want to be like you. Hopefully someday the work that I do will end up helping you out in some way.
>>
>>50816034
>>50816507
>>50816497
Great job man
If you end up at JBLM let me know in the thread and I can hook you up with a 42A there for your paperwork needs
>>
>>50817365
>spreading globohomo worldwide where nobody wants it is doing something worthwhile
You took the jab, didn't you? I tried to warn you that it would make you stupid.
>>
>>50816538
>>50816593
350F here. Just wanted to FYI you two anons that when you graduate osut with 11b, even if you fail rasp/selections, whatever and get reclassed to needs of army, you still have that 11b qualifier. You just need to take your graduation certificate/any proof to your S1 and have them update your records. Pro tip, if you fail through all that shit and get reclassed to something shitty, get to your first unit, make sure 11B is on your record as a secondary, and submit the paperwork to switch it back to primary. All it takes is a company/detachment commander level signature. That way you dont get stuck as a cook for 5 years.

Btw, rigger is a legit MOS if you want to get a shit ton of skill badges.
>>
>>50816893
I just like how NCO and junior enlisted fraternization is not a thing in the AF.
>>
>>50817210
Have fun sitting in reception for months while everyone graduates OSUT.
>>
>>50817657
It's kind of a different rule anyway. Obviously fucking someone in your direct chain of command is bad, but an E3 fucking an E6 is harmless. What kind of sway could a single SSGT have that would unfairly impact a random E3 in another company or battalion?
>>
>>50815996
daily reminder
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fort-hood-soldier-found-dead-behind-barracks/ar-AAPtES4
>>
kill yourselves
>>
File: 39456473652.jpg (124 KB, 1080x651)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>Our MOS? 31B of course.
>>
>>50816850
>commissioned officer
checks out
>>
American here

How would I join the Russian Foreign legion?
>>
Which was mos to score a blonde med girl
>>
>>50815996
Any advice/guides on making oneself a good candidate for the Street to Seat program?
>>
>>50815996
>previous >>50809648
What?
>>
>>50818510
learn russian, cut your balls off, suck chink cock, and learn a few basic infantry drills
>>
>>50818510
lmao
>>
File: i64omvdkkye11.jpg (10 KB, 292x173)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>didnt enlist as infantry
>stuck in POG nightmare for 4 years
can anyone relate? any advice?
>>
>>50819000
I suggest becoming an alcoholic so you don't have to deal with your own problems.
>>
>>50816891
>>50816806
>HE SAID SOMETHING MEAN ABOUT THE HECKIN NIGGERINOS NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>50819024
I am infact intoxicated at the moment, and my problem is still not solved. Thanks for the nigger-tier advice though.
>>
>>50817936
BN S1 NCOIC not charging leave for company level E3 boyfriend.
>>
>>50818662
Look it up on reddit. Seriously.
>>
>>50819000
Infantry is horrible.
>>
File: 1601928102032.jpg (299 KB, 1022x636)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>50819259
>/zog/ general
>>
>>50818649
air force anything medical
just pick every medical job in the air force on your wish list and deny the open mechanical job they make you put last, you'll get in
>>50819000
No I love my pog life
>>
>>50817668
Sorry, but I'm just not gonna take it
>>
>>50817644
How long does it take to switch back to 11B?
>>
File: bat.jpg (3 KB, 124x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>get new CAC
>go from looking like an incarcerated felon to a ghost
bros am I ever gonna get a good pic on this shit?
>>
>>50819609
Literally never. I look like I have a chicken neck in mine but my neck is as wide as my jaw so I have no clue how they got an angle that makes me look like a DYEL. Those fuckers do it on purpose.
>>
>>50819345
>>50819456
>nooooo deskjob good, military bad
proof??? being an ITcuck fucking sucks so far
>>
all military officers are either bald or have a shitty hairline. why is that
>>
>>50820151
Stress
>>
>>50819594
350F here. However long it takes to convince a commander to sign the paperwork.
>>
>>50820151
stress due to being tricked into being deskmonkeys
>>
Anyone able to tell me about psyops selections?
>>
>graduate highschool
>enlist as 11b
>jump out of planes, train, blow shit up, kill bad guys, drink and hang with the bro's 24/7 for 4 years
>my army starts changing, getting soft
>miss home
>get out
>get engaged
>have a few jobs, finally start a career
>can't mesh with co-workers
>feel out of place, miss the bro's, miss the action, miss the excitement
>history of violence, training for violence, growing up in a warrior culture doesn't mesh with coworkers experiences
>can't rejoin because my body is fucked
How to become intigrated with civilians and civilian life /k/
I feel like only vets can really understand me and I know very few in my home town
>>
>>50820308
350F here. Work for the military as a GS and never leave the culture hahaha.....but in all seriousness one of my marine buddies turned chinook crew chief contractor went from 10 years as a marine to 6 years contracting in afghanistan, then attempted to go crew chief for firefighters and HATED IT. It was entirely due to culture shock. He ended up taking a hit in pay to get a job at the schoolhouse in eustis. Much more comfortable for him.
>>
>>50820344
Cont

Forgot to give helpful advice. Find veteran friends to hang with on the reg. If you cant feel the comraderie at your current job, youre gonna need to look elsewhere. I barely got a taste of what you are feeling when I first got out and was working library of congress. But then after i got a better career back with DoD all was right with the world. Reach out to your old battle buddies. I still reach out to mine every other year just to catch up. Those old bonds never go away.
>>
>shes works with first responders for the red cross and goes to college
>I can barely manage 2 classes and am unemployed
>shes out there doing a legitimate job, making a contribution, doing things and being someone
>I'm in here jerking off for an hour straight because I'm addicted
>shes out there being a real woman and living life as a well composed human being while I'm a fucking manchild
I've had enough of this. I cant waste any more time. I want to be someone, do something, make a difference and live a real life instead of being isolated in NEETdom. I'm a worthless fucking shithead. I've got to do something. I've got to do something.
>>
>>50820393
Go get a kick in your ass and enlist reserves/guard. It will boost your confidence enough to get motivated to do shit, plus its sort of an achievement if you can pass basic/ait/osut. Not everyone can.
>>
>>50819858
Infantry you'll just destroy your body and most of your actual duties will be being a janitor.
>>
>>50817984
>91st Engineers
Some of my pals and I beat the fuck out of a platoon's worth of these shitbags in an MWR tent in 2004 for fucking with some of our attached Cav Scouts from A 1-5 Cav. MPs had to come pick them out of the wreckage we made of the place. Engineers are omnivores that like to pick fights just to show they can hang with actual combat arms, but consistently don't. Betting this guy got popped by his own people, it's not hard to imagine the try-hards eating their own.
>>
>>50820473
I will bestow upon all of you the hidden MOS. The one that will grant you the most downtime and interesting things to do.
Chaplains assistant.
>>
>>50816034
I passed SFAS in late '84 and the Q-course in '85. Yes, I am fucking old.

Unless it's changed, you are full of shit.
But given the glide path of the country, I have no doubt they let Nancy-No-Bullets in now and give everyone a pass so they don't feel bad.

I look forward to your follow up post on how hard the Q was and how they strung you out to Robin Sage only to kick you to the curb
>>
>>50820308
I had that issue, too, kind of still do. I work on Hood now, though, so I'm at least back around the remnants of what I knew.
>>
>>50820452
I need to get out of the house. It's not going well I need to go somewhere. I was considering active duty, maybe something medical.
>>
>>50820473
this. dont know a single guy that doesnt have fucked up knee or knees or bad back or some other fucked up body part that will never heal or repair back to normal.
>>
>>50819858
I picked intel and got cyber so I'm doing exactly what I wanted to do
If you didn't want to do IT I don't know why you'd pick it, it's just like signing up for any other job
>>50820151
male pattern baldness affects greater than 50% of white males by age 35
>>
>>50820512
Holy shit, a Cold War era green beret is in this thread? Sir, can you share some advice from the past that you believe men today should hear?
>>
>>50820512
it's been F O U R T Y years, sir, I doubt it's the same now, or even particularly similar
GBs nowadays have to be smarter than tough, with 10x the technical training
Did they have you learning Morse or was that unnecessary for the job back then?

Ironically I figure the radios are probably the only piece of equipment that's identical between your era and his
>>
>>50815996
is it a good idea to join the army as a 12b?
>>
How does one, as an enlisted man, address a specific officer if there are several officers in a room?
Like, if you want to speak to Captain Bobson, and he's standing next to Colonel Johnson, can you refer to him as "Captain" or do you just say "sir" and then awkwardly wait for them to figure out who you're speaking to?
>>
>>50821158
Yea go for it it's not bad at all for an army mos. Engineering corps is great at what they do
>>
>>50820393
She sounds based, you sound cringe. Go get an 11B contract right now. It's the only way to redeem yourself.
>>
>>50820564
My two cents here, active duty can go so many different ways. I have a friend who is stationed in Alaska right now, and he's almost in a similar situation to you. He's isolated with nothing to do. I also know people in Germany and Poland who are fantastic. If this girl is really that important to you, and it sounds like she is, then the National Guard or Reserves are the way to go, because she won't stay with you when you're 3,000 miles away.
Second thing, I've lived the exact same life as you anon, so I'm speaking from the heart here when I say that you really need to think about why you're doing this. You're a failure right now, you have no willingness to commit to your goals. Getting past BCT/OSUT will give you a small, good win and some pride, and with that you can start to put your life together instead of being a NEET incel at 30.
>>
>>50821571
It should be obvious who you're speaking to, face the Officer at the position of attention and refer to him as Sir.
>>
If I wanted to become an fbi/cia intelligence analyst, what would be the best mos to take/degree to get after with the gi bill? does military service help your odds of joining up after?
>>
>>50820452
>plus its sort of an achievement if you can pass basic/ait
lmao

i knew asthmatics who made it passed basic and you have to be a retard to fail ait
>>
>>50820243
>>50820198
stress doesnt make ya go bald its based on your moms dad
>>
>>50820393
who fucking cares. let me tell you, muh contributing to society is a huge meme. dont fall for it. if you already are to the point of being a reject NEET basically, you already arent compatible with basedciety and larping as if you are wont get you anywhere. i did it and just felt like a fucking idiot and hated everyone around me.
>>
Is 21 too late to join if I don't want to make a career out of it? I just want to try it out for 4 years, and then use the GI bill once I'm out. Won't hurt to have zero expenses and be able to save that money while I'm in, too.
>>
>>50820393
desu, women fitting into society is absolutely nothing remarkable. in fact, its more impressive when they dont. theyre literally the bitch gender in mother natures eyes, they only do anything because theyre told to. thats nothing to be proud of or impressed by. if youre a total fucking loser, and you chose to be, thats genuinely more impressive than being a mediocre nobody who "lives a real life" in a society they hate.
>>
>>50819456
>deny the open mechanical job they make you put last
uhh what? this is a thing they do?
>>
>>50817210
>air force anything medical
It's not a mark of the beast, it's just a shitty compliancy test in the form of a shitty pointless vaccine that does more harm than good. The mark of the beast comes later.
>>
>>50816893
umm... based?
>>
>>50820308
>kill bad guys
you were the bad guy killing the good guys
>>
>>50820495
>The one that will grant you the most downtime and interesting things to do.
How so?
>>
Question

Planning on transferring when I get back from Basic, my GPA is middling but it’s higher then what the school asks for with the amount of credits I currently earned so will being enlisted improve my shots of transferring?
>>
>>50821772
35F or anything in the 35 series, there’s all sorts of analysts anon. Just check the CIA hiring page whether your an economic, political, or war analyst you want a degree that coincides for what you’re applying for.

But why would you want to be a glowie?
>>
>>50821878
>But why would you want to be a glowie?
because i hate society and want to watch it burn
>>
>>50817668
>>50819508
You are insanely retarded and will regret this massively once you realize how awful 30th AG is. I hope you end up reconsidering while you're there, which you probably will.
>>
>>50821897
why are you weirdos so filled with rage at anybody who doesnt want the gene therapy which is literally more harmful than good? whats wrong with you freaks? if anyone can get exemption to it, all power to them if they go the extra mile just to avoid it. lmao
>>
>>50821890
This is why the chinks are winning
>>
>>50821772
the obvious answer would just to do anything intel or cyber for the clearance and some experience in the field

degree doesnt really matter, just get any bachelors with a good gpa after

its mostly about having a resume with ties to intelligence than the actual degree
>>
>>50821902
>why are you weirdos so filled with rage at anybody who doesnt want the gene therapy which is literally more harmful than good?
Because it is a compliancy test and the type of person who would willingly get it is also likely the type of person to sperg out at those who don't (i.e those who do not comply like they do)

the very fact you have to even ask this question just confirms its a compliancy test that seperates the compliant vs the non compliant
>>
>>50821890
You are gonna make a great glow in the dark nigger. That's the right attitude to have to become one in 2021
>>
>>50821796
You're like one year above the average age in Basic Training. No, you're very young. Go for it.
>>
>>50821902
>so filled with rage
I'm not at all, he's just objectively retarded. I even said I hope he ends up reconsidering because 30th is a hellhole and staying there a few months before getting discharged would be sad. At least in jail you can sit around and not do anything, he'll be mowing lawns.
>>
>>50816034
My run tines suck right now, but rucks and everything else are solid. Deadlifting 405 for 5 reps, squatting 315, bench is 225 for 10 reps. What else would you recommend to prepare?
>>
>>50821950
>he's just objectively retarded
youre implying anyone who goes for an exemption is retarded, dont kid yourself.

if you can somehow get one on your contract before you even ship out nothing wrong with that
>>
>>50820512
larper arguing with a larper. you love to see it
>>
>>50815996
I have a masters in molecular biology can I join now and avoid dying in China in 5 years?
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Dear /meg/,

I will no longer be joining right now and will wait about a year or two (at the latest) to see if the jab starts dropping people. If not, I will join then afterwards. In the meantime, I will simply get started on getting an associates degree at a cheap ass college near me. I can afford this myself easily, but it is a different story with a university. Therefore, if I do join in two years, the GI bill will be very useful for finishing a bachelors, or maybe even taking it further with a masters now that the associates is done with. This seems like the best course of action, because I simply am not comfortable being a beta tester for mRNA yet.

Thank you for reading my blog post, and see you in two years.

t. zoomer
>>
>>50821571
when briefing you address highest rank "and distinguished guests"
if you need Captain Johnson in a crowd you say "Captain Johnson", that's his name and title, and the correct way to refer to him
Or "Commander" or whatever his position is if you want to do that instead but it's weirder than saying his rank and name
>>
>>50821812
you're required to put two open contracts at the end of your wish list in case they don't have a job pop for you in 12 months, which is basically impossible
also you can just deny it and get discharged in DEP with no prejudice so it's not a big deal desu

>>50822042
useless
>>50822099
you don't need to afford shit just take out loans, biggest misconception that keeps people from going to college is not realizing college is a perfect discriminator in price and therefore free if you have no money
>>
>>50822110
>also you can just deny it and get discharged in DEP with no prejudice so it's not a big deal desu
isnt a dep discharge a bad thing? my recruiter said youre basically hitler and osama combined if you dep discharge and that no recruiter will ever work with you, but i figured he was probably lying to make sure i dont run off to another one.
>>
>>50822110
>therefore free if you have no money
based retard
>>
File: vaxbroswegottoococky.png (561 KB, 655x693)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
https://files.milarch.org/archbishop/abp-statement-on-covid19-vaccines-and-conscience-12oct2021.pdf

Don't get the vax. If you aren't Catholic just say you converted last weekend
>>
>>50822114
Why do people even ask this after people in the thread say it
Are they so retarded they don't even question their recruiter's motives a single time?

>>50822122
I have an economics degree, google Perfect Price Discrimination
Every time I maxed out loans for the year (like 11k) I just sent a 50 word email in 2 minutes to the financial aid office and they gave me a "grant" for exactly the amount remaining on my fee bill. College costs exactly as much money as you have. I saved at least $30,000. You can do it too.
>>
>>50822130
How do I get an exemption before shipping out? is it possible? what do i tell the recruiter?
>>
>>50822135
>Every time I maxed out loans for the year (like 11k) I just sent a 50 word email in 2 minutes to the financial aid office and they gave me a "grant" for exactly the amount remaining on my fee bill. College costs exactly as much money as you have. I saved at least $30,000. You can do it too.
Tutorial on how to not pay college loans plz

Seems like playing with fire
>>
>>50822144
That's tough, never met anyone in your position, all I can say is go for religious exemption at all costs
>>
>>50822157
I haven’t even spoken to a recruiter, I’m just wondering if it’s possible at all or if I need to get some nurse friends to give me fake papers saying I got it first
>>
>>50822163
Oh, my advice is forget the military, unless you are out of options. In which case, tell your recruiter up front that your religion forbids you to take the jab, if you don't have a religion, find one and pretend.
>>
>>50822170
My religion does forbid vaccines, but I’m not sure if they are going to care
>>
>>50822152
take government sub and unsub loans max
parent submits proof they applied for and were denied for loans / don't have parents
write email to FA office

"Hello,

I have a balance of "x" on my fee bill which I'm unable to pay. I've maxed out every loan available to me and am short of the required amount. I am unable to sign up for classes next semester and am at risk of dropping out due to my inability to pay one semester short of my degree.

Respectfully,
[name]
[student id]"

then they do the work for you and give you these
>>
>>50822144
easily
yes
tell them
>>50822163
yes it's possible
>>50822176
yes they care
>>
>>50815996
lifelong tinnitus general lmao
enjoy the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bootlicker scum
>>
>>50822176
i know one other person who successfully obtained a religious exemption. His advice was stand your ground and have a specific bible passage ready. Any other supporting documents and proof of faith should help. Be warned they will question and try to get you to admit you are trying to make shit up to escape the mandate, do not falter or you will get fucked
>>
Redpill me on joining artillery or going for something like that (cannons etc). Will I go deaf in a few years? Will I break my back lifting the rounds?
>>
>>50822191
it sucks
yes
yes
worst combat arms job pick anything else
>>
>>50822181
Have you gotten one?
>>
>>50821950
>no, chud you have to get the jab and be a beta tester for mRNA and risk heart problems at 22. You have to get the jab or else you may get Covid and be fine after, as compared to getting Covid anyway with the jab
>>
>>50822180
Interesting strat, does this work for medical bills as well?
>>
>>50822245
No
>>
>>50822099
Just do rotc....no jab required until you graduate....
>>
>>50822292
To my understanding, you can’t get school for under rotc unless you get a scholarship, which just being honest I’m probably not getting one. It defeats one of the main purposes I have of joining anyway.
>>
>>50822233
Fyi, even if you avoid the jab here. You will still be non deployable because most countries require it for entrance when ROMing for 14 days is impossible.
Which it is if your whole unit needs to hit a mission time and cant wait at a hotel/base for 2 weeks. If you become non deployable you then get 1 year to become deployable (AF), non promotable and processed for seperation within 8 months (army), or get stuck on shore duty until your contract expires (navy).
>>
>>50822301
Have you ever considered doing a military junior college? You do 2 years, get an associates, get promoted to O1, then go to a university and complete your bachelors to keep the rank/promote to O2.
>>
>>50822308
>Have you ever considered doing a military junior college
No, I did not. The only thing I know about is rotc. However for most cases rotc tuition is out of pocket and I have little money, the gi bill is a big influence in wanting to join
>>
>>50822305
>you have to get the jab, chud. You have to not wait and do it now.
>>
>>50822325
Look at military junior college. Why enlist when your plan is to get an associates anyway. Might as well become an officer in that same timeframe.
>>
what's the prevalence of hearing protection in various branches of the armed forces?
i've got some like mid 20's buddies who complain about tinnitus already, and both of those guys are infantry in the army.
>>
>>50822431
No, you misunderstand. I would enlist right now if not for the jab. I want to do it and I also want the gi bill as a degree is another goal.

An associates takes two years which is good because that is enough of reference to see whether the jab starts to poorly affect more who take it, while also being affordable because I can get an associated at a cheap college as opposed to higher level degrees for much more
>>
>>50822288
Damn. Well, at least that seems interesting to know for tuition.
>>
>>50816264
I had a 111 GT score.
Also joined as a 13B back in 2007; other than nigger nepotism, which exists with or without freemasonry, my experience was the opposite.
My units were all mostly White, with Hispanics taking the #2 slot.
There's all kinds of people and the quality varies. Just like in the rest of life.
Shit, take you lamotrigine.
>>
>>50820512
>old fags giving me the "back in my day" speech
yeah yeah heard it before will hear it again
stay mad old man
>>
>>50821969
if you can nail the rucks you'll be ahead of the game
try to focus on getting a sub 14 minute 2 mile, I don't know anyone who passed who had a slower time and there will be plenty of people in the 11 min range
dont neglect pull ups, again of the dudes I know who passed the lowest was 10 pull ups

honestly the hardest part was the land nav, out of the 250 people who made it to land nav only ~120 passed. But its totally doable if you have a good plan. SGT Wood in the PC course really drives that home, and he's totally right, I didnt do any land nav before OSUT and got 6/8 points (4 is passing)
you succeed or fail before you step off, PLAN YOUR ROUTE
>>
>>50822695
>sgt wood

Why does the Army permit unfunny bullshit like this?
>>
What do you guys think of the french foreign legion? Im thinking of joining, got out of the Army a few months back and all im gonna say is they'll never let me in again. I miss being a soldier what else can I say? Also 21 here
>>
File: 22544027.jpg (94 KB, 400x400)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>50823070
get a real job faggot, 21 year olds are retarded
>>
>>50823139
Jump off a bridge
>>
>>50823179
remember who you work for
>>
>>50823234
I dont see you doing anything about it
>>
>>50819259
That's kinda cringe bro but I'll take your word for it and give it a look. Thanks.
>>
Hey guys, it’s me again. So I don’t want to ship out until Mid-January for personal reasons. The recruiters are being very pushy and trying to convince me I won’t be able to wait on signing a contract that long. That I might “miss the job I want” if I try waiting. I cannot leave before January. They say if I have financial commitments and receipts they can get me a contract that lets me ship after the things I have receipts for. I don’t have have anything like that. It’s for my personal health reasons I cannot leave until January. Should I just complete the entire recruiting process and then hold off signing until then?
>>
>>50824292
For more background, they don’t know it’s a hard line for me. They think it’s flexible and that I can still sign so they are sending me to MEPS for my DLAb and physical next week.
>>
>>50824292
>>50824304
They have no power over you until you sign. Once you sign, they can dick you 6 ways to Sunday. Do not let your recruiter pressure you into signing before you are 100% ready, because I have heard some rough stories about people getting shipped sooner than expected. One person I talked with had a serious foot injury and begged their recruiter to delay their ship date by a few weeks, but instead the recruiter moved it up and this person predictably couldn't pass the run. There was an investigation that apparently went nowhere and this poor person ended up being administratively discharged.
>>
>>50824353
Okay based. They were being annoying about it. I’ll pretend like I’m gonna sign so I can get everything finished and lined up and then ghost them until January if I have too. MEPS and ASVAB and all that are good for two years if I did my research correctly so as long as I finished the process I can just jump right in as soon as the new year is here. I don’t mind waiting a couple weeks for the right contract either if I “miss it”.
>>
>>50815996
How broken are you?
How long have you been in?
What was your MOS and responsibilities?
>>
>>50824388
Yeah this dude is 100% behind on his quota and so he's trying to push you because his superior is pressuring him. Given that, you better read that entire fucking contract and ask questions along the way so you know for sure what you are doing. That moment before you sign is the moment you have the power to change your fate in the Army. Once you sign, your trajectory is determined and you have no negotiating power until you re-enlist.
>>
So I’ve heard that the SF physical tends to be a little more discriminating than regular MEPS, if I were to maybe not disclose some things at MEPS, make it through basic, would I still have to worry before the SF physical? Controlled asthma is the issue btw, only a problem because I was a bitch who smoked cigarettes and didn’t train for the last three years of my life, but I can pass the PAST after training for a while.
>>
>>50820393
imagine having a girl like that and you're not devoting all your time and resources into wifeing her because you have some inferiority complex
>>
>>50824511
Bro if you have asthma, they WILL find out. Do you understand how physically rigorous that pipeline is? Guys with latent heart murmurs end up being medsep'd due to irreversible heart damage. I am not joking, you might actually die if you go to SFAS with asthma.
>>
JUST IN

Two Philippine Army personnel were arrested after they were caught in the act engaging in sexual intercourse at a resort in Parang, Maguindanao

The husband of the female soldier, PFC RONNA TESS M SERRA, sought the assistance of Parang PNP after he found out his wife and her CO, CAPT RICKY L SERFINA, entered the resort.

Charges of adultery and concubinage will be filed against the two soldiers. The husband of PFC SERRA will also seek their dismissal from service.
>>
>>50824597
Why is the military the only place where adultery is punishable
>>
>>50824616
It should be a crime outside the military too. You should literally go to jail for like 5 years, then whores would think twice before opening their legs.
>>
>>50824625
Good luck pushing for that.
>>
>>50824678
I’m not saying they should be stoned to death but cmon bro you know I’m right.
>>
>>50824527
He probably wants to get his shit together first which is completely fair. Women don’t want dependent husbands with no life that devote all their time to them
>>
>>50824539
Yeah I understand, that’s why I’m using their standards to train. I understand military is probably unlikely for a person like me but I keep getting closer to my cardio goals every week despite my history. I’ll just cope by being in good shape, doesn’t hurt. Thanks for the reality check
>>
>>50824708
sure but the military isnt the place to do that. in fact it would likely result in the opposite
>>
File: 1629379720402.jpg (60 KB, 670x671)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>50822601
I was in during the troop surge. We had felons with assault in chargers and people who got waviers for neck tattoos. Ya, it wasn't all bad, I made some friends, but man it is was a huge shit show. Of course the current military is literally fighting for fag marriage world wide, so I really can't see why a Christian could justify it "serving" these days.
>>
>>50823894
So your going to continue to work for zog instead of letting zog crumble.

Kys kike
>>
>>50824730
You have a point but it’s a step up from NEET. I’m with the other posters, guard/reserve. He won’t have to leave her and it’s something to do. Definitely helped me have a better life after high school.
>>
>>50824972
Cut and running when you're country faces hard times is what brown people do. Stepping up to the challenge and working hard is the white man thing to do
>>
>>50825205
You got it the other way around
>>
>>50825269
Apparently so but I dont think /pol/ social rejects count as white men, more like mixed manchildren
>>
>>50824728
Cardio alone will not help you. Have you ever been so cold for so long that every muscle in your chest becomes sore and exhausted, to the point where breathing hurts and it feels like you are having a heart attack when your chest muscles spasm? This specific scenario is apparently absolutely brutal for anyone with respiratory issues because their compensatory measures are far less effective when their chest muscles are exhausted.
>>
File: how_to_pretend.jpg (70 KB, 708x708)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Please tell me they wont pull back on choosing to kick out vaccine refusers. I hate being in the navy so god damn much that im considering disabling myself just to get discharged.
>>
>>50825824
They won’t do it. They would lose 30% of the military. The numbers are bullshit.
>>
>>50825856
Look at the ports, look at New York state of emergency, look at the airlines, look at the job economy, look at private sector. It’s not gonna happen it’s all a threat. The threat is the whole point. They will get people to get the vaccine with the threat and then back off at the deadline.
>>
Serious question how do I stop jacking off
>>
>>50826079
Get a nymphomanic wife
>>
>>50826091
If I could get a wife maybe I wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. Chained to the toilet, spitting and my hand and furiously rubbing myself while scrolling through /s/ for an hour straight
>>
>>50825824
No, Joe Biden won't recind the mandate he signed
>>50825856
It's like 0.5%, with exemptions being a couple percent

>>50826150
Go outside and get a job faggot
>>
>>50826155
>It's like 0.5%, with exemptions being a couple percent
Whatever helps you sleep at night and make peace with your decisions brother.
>>
https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2021/10/14/navy-unveils-discharge-plans-for-sailors-who-refuse-covid-19-vaccine/
My chief allready knows im not taking it, how long until they tell me to pack up my shit and fuck off?
>>
>>50826415
With religious exemption you should be good
>>
>>50826415
>if the sailor doesn’t already have a pending or approved exemption request.

Submit a request and try to run the clock. I guarantee that your request will be prioritized due to the political nature of this, so expect to be discharged very early next year, almost certainly before spring. Start making calls and finding civilian employment now.
>>
>>50826633
Civil employment requires vaccination now. They're destroying peoples livelihoods, preventing them from providing from their family, the walls keep closing in, its only a matter of time before people snap.
>>
>>50826849
Not all employment requires it, just as not all schools require it, but you are obviously limited by avoiding vaccination. This is nothing new, and as someone who was vaccinated before entering the school system as well as vaccinated before entering active duty service, you should understand.
>>
>>50826155
literal down syndrome people function better than me
>>
>>50815996
>faggot behind the lines
>muh big guns
>not being armor with big guns

absolute faggots who will blue on blue
>>
File: gbr.png (484 KB, 703x399)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
How do I learn how to use my equipment? I wasn't taught this in AIT and my unit doesn't have a TM for my equipment.

wat do?
>>
>>50827215
Sham
>>
>>50826849
>the walls keep closing in, its only a matter of time before people snap.
what do you mean buy this? are you talking about someone in particular, and if so what can you tell me about them?
>>
>>50826633
>>50827050
I call bullshit. You are just a bootlicker. They will not eject anyone as I say before. They will threaten you and complain and try and scare you into it, just like they scared you into, and then if you stand strong they will back off. Watch bro. We will see by the new year what happens.
>>
>>50827424
I mean just think, if 70%, 80% were actually vaccinated then they wouldn’t be doing this. They are lying, using bandwagon fallacy, and threats to try and force people into this. They won’t discharge 30%+ of the military.. especially considering the people who haven’t taken it are most likely the people who actually matter such as SOF and combat MOS. Look at the marines. They have a “reported” 72% vaccination rate. You think it benefits the government to discharge 28% of the marines? The majority of them being 0311s?
>>
>>50827424
Given that the article states 99% of active duty sailors are either fully or on their way to being fully vaccinated, I don't think the Navy will change their mind on this one. 347,044 active duty personnel (As of November 2020) tells me that around 3,700 sailors have not yet been vaccinated and that number may shrink a bit further. A total of 39,678 sailors graduated from RTC in FY20, which is over 10 times the amount of sailors that may be separated. My point is that you can be replaced very easily and the Navy gains nothing by backing down and conceding to your faction. As they say, the steamroller keeps on rolling down the line.
>>
>>50827472
>For instance, 90 percent of the active-duty Navy is fully vaccinated
Where are you pulling these numbers bro? Even the propaganda isn’t as bold as you are.
>>
>>50827472
It’s not gonna happen bro. 20% of the army discharged? 20% of the airforce? 25% of the marines? Over 50% of the reserves? Better get those recruiters working over time lmfaoooooooooo

All it takes is even ONE BRANCH to hold out and then everyone is gonna be like “oh the airforce didn’t do it I’m not doing it either”. It’s not happening.
>>
And that’s not even to mention the fact they aren’t including natural immunity as a form of vaccination but are most likely including it in the numbers of “fully vaccinated” to scare more people into taking it. Bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>50827495
I'm sourcing the numbers from the article posted here >>50826415. If those numbers are accurate, then my assessment remains accurate. You therefore have to assert that the numbers are inaccurate because you cannot honestly assert that my assessment is inaccurate. As for >>50827464, losing 28% of Marines would be rough but the Marine Corps intends to downsize significantly anyways so this is sort of a hidden blessing. They seem to have been inspired by the recent changes in the Royal Marines and believe that we could build upon that change in operation for the better, and I personally agree as well. The Marine Corps should be a small and elite group of littoral and maritime warriors dedicated to seizing ships, beaches, ports/port towns, and islands, not a force sent to occupy a mountainous region in the middle of a land-locked country. If most of the unvaccinated are junior enlisted, they are very easily replaceable when the time comes that we actually need a swelling excess of infantry.

>>50827529
We may see the dates moved back for the Army and Air Force or we may not. Is the military truly willing to engage in a near-literal form of decimation to ensure their personnel are vaccinated against the global pandemic? We will see, and I am under the impression that they will.
>>
File: pimp joins a gym.gif (2.44 MB, 250x380)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB GIF
>>50827555
My trips further cement my argument
>>
>>50827555
It’s not a global pandemic. It’s endemic and natural immunity is the best protection. The Covid vaccine is based around the original strain of Covid which is extinct now. There is no point besides a show of authority at the expense of the armed forces health. People over 60 years old aren’t even serving except perhaps at the highest echelons and you aren’t allowed to be “obese” for the most part either. Please explain why this is necessary for any reason?

This is not the way you treat the people serving this country with their lives. It’s very disrespectful and disappointing but what can you expect from Democratic politicians. Discharge them. We will have protests country wide and no national guard to call in to quell them. Will you turn your guns on your brothers and citizens? You may be asked too…
>>
>>50827529
A lot of civilians don’t want to join anymore because of the jab either, so they won’t face much luck recruiting either.
>>
>>50827606
You should voice your concerns to those that have power and authority. Perhaps you should contact your representative or senator. It sounds as though you have some concerns on your mind and it would be best addressed by those who are making the decisions higher up. Nobody in this thread fits that description.
>>
>>50827618
Yea I’m waiting to see what happens before I join. I really want to join and serve the constitution and country but.. I already had Covid so I don’t need the vaccine.
>>
>>50827633
I’m just raising my points to you because you seem to be ignoring the reality we are being face with my man. I love this country and I love the people in it. I want what’s fucking best for us man. Why are they doing this? We are gonna tear ourselves apart… I’m honestly terrified.
>>
can you faggots talk about anything besides your schizophrenia and fear of the meme jab? holy shit either get it or go to the chaplain, what is there to fucking discuss
>>
>>50827643
And I can only repeat what I have advised you to do: contact your local representative or senator and express your concerns so that your voice can be fairly represented by those with power and authority in our government. Every free citizen has the right to contact their representative or senator and that includes you!
>>
>>50827633
Good joke. Nothing anyone says matters, politicians do whatever they want regardless of its self detrimental or counter productive. Theres no respect for national sovereignty or individual rights
>>
>>50827647
We are gonna be called in to deal with veterans who got discharged for declining it pretty soon.. I’d say it’s pretty relevant discussion. I’m gonna go awol if they send us in after people here in country man.. I’ll go to Taiwan and start world war 3 before I shoot at Americans.
>>
>>50824597
imagine marrying a military woman ever lmao
>>
>>50827662
But I’ll fuck off now, whatever, I know what I’m gonna do no matter what happens. Why aren’t we training Indians/Taiwanese/Japanese/Australian/Ukrainian military instead of wasting our time with this “pandemic” bullshit?

Just let everyone catch it, we already know they are going to no matter what they do. Even if you get vaccinated and get the boosters and wear a mask everywhere you are still gonna catch it in your lifetime. I know I’m property of the government but holy shit cmon they need to play nicer with their toys or their gonna break em.
>>
>>50827647
It’s entirely plausible to not want it. It literally kills more than it actually saves. Covid is an absolute joke. I had it, you probably had it and didnt even realize it thinking it was just a mild cold, I had a dozen friends have it who said it was nothing. Yet the jab is so potentially harmful some European countries are already halting use of it like Sweden, Denmark, Finland. Entirely reasonable to not want to join and get it now. I wouldn’t be surprised if recruiting numbers have a dip because of word getting out it’s mandatory now.
>>
>>50824616
pretty much everything in the military revolves around tradition, zoomers will complain about it but its one of the things i love the most about the military
>>
>>50827634
It’s possible they’ll stop it being mandatory at enlistment and it will start only being “mandatory” when deployed to certain countries like other vaccines are
>>
>>50827634
In that case you need to know, you arent serving the country, you are serving the government and its special interests
>>
>>50827769
I have a feeling it's just gonna turn into another flu vaccine honestly

It's a weird hill to die on, people lined up for the anthrax vaccine 20 years ago and nobody batted an eye. You're in military, like it or not you don't have much say in what is mandatory.
>>
>>50827863
>It's a weird hill to die on,
No it isn’t. You could very well be one of the few getting heart problems over it
>people lined up for the anthrax vaccine 20 years ago
No they didn’t. Just like here alot of people refused it too
>>
>>50827844
>I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

The only member of the government you serve is the President. Otherwise, it's the Constitution that you swear your oath to and military officers that you take orders from.
>>
>>50827901
This desu. I’m honestly surprised they haven’t tried to change the oath for some bullshit reason about “white supremacy” and “not believing in God”.
>>
>>50820308
You fought for anal prolapse marriage in in the middle east and so women can vote. You shot the good guys.
>>
>>50827863
>You're in military, like it or not you don't have much say in what is mandatory.

That's what the constitution is for, I already know someone who got a religious exemption
>>
>>50827704
Well what if she loves you though
>>
>>50820308
You killed those fighting for good and just spread globohomo. You’re the bad guy
>>
File: USmilitarypedofaggots.png (308 KB, 750x1334)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>50827901
Good one. You serve the faggot loving USA, the faggot loving president, and the faggot loving companies and kikes that the president sucks the cocks of.

And for what? For the female robotics team in Afghanistan? So gay sex is decriminalized, (one of the first things we did when we got to Afghanistan). And then, we got our asses kicked. Like little bitches we lost the war, held up in little FOBs as the Taliban took back there country, then we left with our tails between our legs. Turns our, the satanic, Christ denialing shit hole values of this country was rejected by a bunch of sand niggers who were actually more righteous and understand war better then us. You cannot fight a war without a metaphysical value worth dying for. War in the traditional sense is spiritual, it requires extreme self sacrifice and willingness to be heroic, to go into battle knowing you will die. Americans, even 11b don't really think that way. They are mere mercs in it for the benefits. I have nothing but respect for the Afgan sand niggers who suicide attacked US troops. They wanted to end US faggot like democracy, pro-homosexual values and feminism. I can not think of something more heroic and beautify then wanting to preserve traditional values of your culture and way of life afgaist such a vile and materialistic foe. Thinks to the efforts the US miiltary, we will be taking in 90k of the most cowardly Afgans, the ones who valued money, and material things more then the metaphysical. Thinks to the efforts of US troops, we now have Afgans raping people in the US. I say all this as a former 13b who served in Iraq back in 2010. I didn't believe it then, but I know it now. The US is the great Satan.
>>
>>50828166
Okay, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>50828311
Keep coming back to these threads every single day and bitch about the same crap until he gets banned again
>>
>>50828346
That's really productive he is a true American hero
>>
>>50828311
Encourage nonviolent, noncompliance for the regime. The current regime hates white people, hates God, hates "America" and "colonialism". The best think a true conservative can do is to not provide bodies for the system. Let the system crash and burn on its own.

We need to focus on creating a parallel society, an enclaves. That does everything it can within the legal framework not contribute to the system. If you are white, do not join military, if you are Christian, do not join the military. Let the army become full of faggots, POC and women. Let them fight all the wars, let the incompetence of diversity make the military less effective and polarize the existing whites in the service. Buy guns, food storage, focus on your career, family and extended family, be ready for hard times and willing to help out others who are like minded.
>>
>>50828166
medication can ease your symptoms
>>
>>50828373
>conservatives are now taking the same strategy that the hippies, their sworn enemies, took back in the 1970's

It's like poetry, it rhymes.
>>
>>50828373
>Encourage nonviolent, noncompliance for the regime
You're not going to get very far. The government is going to encroach unless they physically cant. The IRS is monitoring citizens bank accounts, police officers are forcing mothers from their dying officers bedside for covid regulations. You're enclaves are not going to work unless theres widespread collapse to the point where the feds cant have their hands everywhere because they're too tied up.
>>
>>50828412
take meds
>>
>>50828421
Touch grass
>>
>>50828412
Nonviolent noncompliance was a strategy that failed the Injuns and to this day they have yet to turn their situation around. This dude has no clue what the hell he is talking about unless his goal is to weaken the conservatives of this country and cede power to his political opponents.
>>
>>50828375
>>50828421
Shut the fuck up or contribute retard.
>>
>>50828412
We are already seeing some of it. The current military is unfit to fight any war. The supply chains are failing, south west airlines grounded. This is just the beginning. Anyone that says to fight or do something glows. Just like the fed faggot in Michigan. Glowies are everywhere. The best thing you can do is build up yourself and community. Look at what spics and asians do. enclaves are the only way we can ride this out.
>>
>>50828443
Indians fought in a war against us retard. The "Indian wars" read a book you stupid nigger loving faggot.
>>
>>50828484
Yeah and after they got their shit kicked in they huddled together on the reservations and tried to make treaties that were trampled and spit on with impunity by the US government. My point, which has clearly glided over your flat dome, is that by ceding all military power to your political opponents, you are putting yourself at a disadvantage that you can never hope to recover from. Your strategy removes that "our guys on the inside" cope that I hear so many doomsayers cheer each other up with. You want people from groups that you believe want you dead to have the might of the military behind them while you have... a hodgepodge of civilian firearms and buckets of preserved mac-n-cheese? Caesar fixed the Roman Republic with guys that were in the military, not by running away into the hills and encouraging everyone like him to drop their military equipment and pick up shoddily-made spears and creaky bows.

Of course, all of this is contingent on whether you actually mean what you say, because that advice of yours sounds exactly what a chinaman would want patriotic Americans to do if he wanted America to become weak enough to destroy.
>>
>>50828386
Seeing that they control this fucking country now, i would say that it worked.
>>
>>50828539
I’m not that guy but this is based and why I’m joining. We need to control the reins. We need to be in positions to strike when the iron is hot. We need to prepare and enclaves are important AND so is what you are saying. We have to work together now. Ideals and values are what are important. Not your “job”, wether you serve “zog” or not. It’s what you are doing (or not doing) to further the cause
>>
>>50828545
Hippies were marginalized and gained no power. You know who did gain power? Corporate Democrats, like Pelosi and Liebermann and Biden and Harris and Clinton and Feinstein. None of them were hippies and you are confirming that you are an ignoramus by asserting that. Read up on the Weather Underground so you can learn how to run a successful insurgency in the US. The problem with your side is that they think they have to do everything out in the open and they want to become martyrs for a dying cause, while the left figured out that they can win anonymously and live to fight the next day all while shifting the views of their opponents in the favor of the left. That's why conservatives in the 1970's would be disgusted by modern-day conservatives; you don't even know what you have conceded and if you did your own people would decry you for demanding a return to an ideology that they ascribed to mere decades ago.
>>
>>50827215
ask someone to teach you
don't ask someone to teach you

Depends on if you want to sham and work on college or certs or something until someone notices you aren't doing your job and you say you never received any OJT for a year despite asking your first line supervisor like six times and getting ignored (at this time you should ask for a transfer to another first line supervisor to make it seem more credible and avoid that guy's wrath). You could honestly stay at your barracks room and do whatever you want if nobody's giving you any work to do, and if asked say because nobody trained you that you were on loan to the x detail on that day. Try to know someone on that detail that will vouch for you

>>50827424
>>50827464
they held mass vaccinations and shit, ultimatums to get it or get out
literally everyone I know has it now, I can't think of one person who isn't fully vaccinated in my entire unit
you guys are neverserved armchair theorists
>>50827529
full vax doesn't include people who took one shot already to start complying
>>
>>50818455
>national guard
>>
>>50815996
current HS senior, athletics/gpa/test scores near guarantee a 4 year ROTC scholarship, made sure my file/interview was complete before deadline for 1st board. OFC 1st one is tough as hell, but 2nd will make for sure.
With the scholarship, for engineering majors they let you sign a 5 year instead and will cover it, but you have to make that choice on day one. If I'll have calc 1,2, and 3 done before then what's the better option? going mechanical eng.
Also, since ROTC is designed around 4 years, the fuck will I do for a 5th if I do go that way? Or are these more questions for the PMS at the school I'll probably go to?
>>
>>50828565
I say this merely to make a point about the assumed danger that these "bunker conservatives" seem to think they pose to the country: the most dangerous man to the current POTUS is a Marine stationed in the White House. At any given moment, one could lurch at the President and kill him before being put down by the Secret Service. You out in the hills hiding from 5G and RFID chips pose absolutely no threat to the President or any other elected official. That Marine holding the door open? He could take the life of any person within his reach at any given moment. That is the power of being on the inside rather than distancing yourself.
>>
File: 1630830674941.jpg (625 KB, 2048x1365)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
>>50828539
Look nigger loving bootlicker. I already did my time in the military. I just don't see why anyone should join "serve" there country. Good advice would be to infiltrate the education system, that seems to be paying dividends for communists. Having "good dudes" in the military isn't shit. Because like I said, most soldiers want their retirement, and gibs. they will gladly take your rights and bend over like a little bitch to the current regime. You are literally taught to follow orders, and most soldiers don't even know shit about the constitution, nor will it matter much longer.

>muh china.
China is a paper tiger and lacks any force projection to do any harm to this country. The only think the new cold warriors care about is Chinese influence and if the chinks land on the moon, or make Taiwan put down the rainbow flag. None of them give a single fuck about the Chinese owning half the shit in this country, fag waving retards like yourself are still thinking about this hot war with China that will never fucking happen. And if it did, it would not be good for anyone. Its like saying we would benefit from fighting Russia, its fucking ass.
>>
>>50828623
>Also, since ROTC is designed around 4 years, the fuck will I do for a 5th if I do go that way?
Show up to whatever mass formation / seminar you have that week and then PT for an hour. A normal ROTC year is just that + a one hour class once a week, so not much different.

If you don't get the ROTC scholarship immediately don't worry about it, most people get their commissions which pays for it anyway, and like 90 something % of those people weren't scholarship kids. My detachment had only one in my year. I applied but didn't have enough leadership experience as a 17 year old to get one.
As for your major and years that's a you thing can't answer it for you. I did an easy major I liked.
>>
>>50828589
Wrong, Hippies avoided the draft, became professors, and converted gen X, millennials and zoomers into communist, gender-less, nigger worshiping retards. How is that not winning?
>>
>>50828662
I have read that officers are expected to get a graduate degree as they progress in their career, yet a lot of guys at ROTC get an easy degree so they can guarantee a high GPA. Would it be foolish to choose a STEM program because I want to ensure that I get into a good graduate program once I am at O-4/O-5?
>>
>>50828629
Wrong. Americans do not fight for the metaphysical, but the material virtues of liberalized democracy. Its just like Afghanistan, Would Afgans be better off if they just laid down and took it from us? Probably. But they didn't care about material well being, they cared about God, people and other things more sacred to them. Americans mostly just care about muh shit. Its why most US troops would turn on Americans if ordered too, because of the pay check and fear of going to jail forever. Plus last time I checked, you probably can't be a soldier if you supported the capital "insurrection". I'm not a slave to the state, so I applaud the effort.
>>
>>50815996
Hi anons, chinese leaf here. I was told WOFT would be an easy way to enlist as pilot, but wouldn't that put me as army helicopter pilot? What if I want to fly fixed wing, what would be the path for that?

I have a private pilot license and am on my way to finishing my bachelor's
>>
>>50828704
The quality of the graduate program doesn't matter either, at least when I was going through
Most people get distance learning degrees which have been jokes until very recently. If you're smart and want to work hard, go for something challenging and the world's your oyster. However, unless you're planning for 20 I'm going to say it won't matter much. Being cognizant and planning that long term will serve you greatly, however.
I wish I could've done 20 and gone to the Army War College for strategic planning and logistics, but choices you make will open or close doors for you way down the line.

>>50828733
You're Chinese and probably have 500 Chinese foreign contacts you'll never be an officer in the U.S Army
>>
>>50828704
No, that would be the right thing to do. The biggest problem you're going to have in the military is that you're probably going to be smarter than all your peers and superiors and their continuous desire to take obviously short sighted and selfish shortcuts will frustrate you.
>>
>>50828706
The Taliban took over Afghanistan so quickly because most of the ANA was just Taliban dudes keeping their mouths shut until the time was right. If the ANA was filled entirely with members that hated the Taliban and Pashtun ethnicity, it would have been a brutal and long conflict. Consider why the only region of the country that actually fought back was majority Tajik, which is the ethnicity that was shared by most members of the Northern Alliance (who we backed when we invaded and took government control from the Taliban back in '01).
>>
>>50828753
I am not sure if I want to do 20 but I intend to join as a pilot so I will have to stay in and do 10 years anyways and I would be at O-4 by then. My plan would be finishing my obligation, going to NPS, and then getting out ASAP with a graduate degree and work in the civilian sector using education paid for by the military.
>>
>>50828662
IK slim chance of 1st board, but I'll get it at one of them. Bn S-3, varsity XC/team captain, sub 5 mile, 50+ pushups, 1450+ SAT, and I'll probably have my Eagle scout CoH before 2nd board.
>>50828704
Probably doesn't matter as much as you think, and if you really are STEM minded it wouldn't be too bad.
Language/literature classes make me pound my head into a wall so no way I'd have an easier time with a meme degree.
>>
>>50828599
You keep repeating yourself. We will wait for the deadline.
>>
>>50828832
Start thinking of your leadership experience now, just make a giant list
They'll let you go on for literally 20 minutes just about leadership experience so make sure you have enough stuff to talk about to fill that time
That and "projects you lead personally" to see if you've ever had responsibility and saw projects through to completion. You can lie about all of this, they won't check.

>>50828855
"we"
>>
>>50828166
>War in the traditional sense is spiritual, it requires extreme self sacrifice and willingness to be heroic, to go into battle knowing you will die. Americans, even 11b don't really think that way
Your average 11b is a literal retard raised by a worthless single mom whore, and joined to escape poor family conditions who doesn’t know anything about spiritual resilience or a cause worth fighting for. nobody like this knows anything about dying for a cause. of course fighters who are willing to die to fight globohomo and not allow it to take over the world will destroy them every single time. Because unironically, God is on their side, all globohomo has is faggot Zionist’s and satanists and they have always been destroyed and pushed back throughout mankind’s history.

I can’t believe we got to a point in history where the USA are the bad guys. a once great proud nation, utterly torn apart within itself. I believe this is probably just more proof they actually lost the Cold War and that Russia’s subversion warfare won.
>>
>>50828832
It may not seem to matter much, but if I am going to spend 4 years at a university I would like to learn something useful rather than take a communications meme degree. It just seems to me like some of these candidates are cheesing their way through the system and it doesn't reflect well on their character. Plus if I end up studying aeronautical engineering at the graduate level it would make sense to have an undergraduate engineering background, you know?
>>
>>50828311
He doesn’t have to. Your own agencies hate you and are actively working to destroy America. USA is currently destroying itself as well. Literally nothing has to be done, globohomo and Israel will eventually fall once the country has rotted enough from the inside out until it can no longer sustain itself. They aren’t even trying to hide it, they even removed “of the USA” from their logo. They arm the enemies of globohomo, support their poppy farms to further fund them, it’s all out in the open. Their undercover agents are currently getting slaughtered left and right in foreign nations, there is a rat selling them out because their goal is to make sure America is destroyed. and good for them. Once globohomo falls, (and it will), the world will be a better place for many decades until satan inevitably tries to come and fight god again. He will not win, because he has never once won in the history of mankind. Just like how America seems to keep losing every war it enters. God will not let it win.
>>
>>50828753
Fuck you, I will become an officer in the US army
>>
>>50815996
how do I join if I haven't took the covid vaccine yet
>>
>>50829133
Good luck
I might lie and say I've never talked to any of my Chinese relatives back in China, might be the only hope you have
Will probably get you DQ'd if they find out though
>>50829059
That sounds reasonable to me, man, shoot for the stars. Ever since joining I've taken advantage of the opportunities available to me and have had no regrets, it just sucks most people don't grasp opportunities until they realize how valuable they are, i.e they leave civilian life where you can do almost anything so now you have to do military training and schooling rather than some Ivy league shit

>>50829240
Don't worry about it they'll give it to you, it's free
>>
>>50824292
350F here. Do all the tests and what not, just tell him you cant ship out until after jan. You wont be signing any contract right now, so he will just have to contact you again in December. All you need to do is just wait until a 35M slot opens up. Could be days, weeks, or a month. No big deal, just be adamant thats all you want (assuming you have any leverage by having a high ASVAB score). Its not that rare of an MOS for it to not pop up at least once a month. Dont expect any kind of bonus though, and absolutely do not do anything longer than a 4 year contract. Do not get conned into 35P either.
>>50827215
Just ask someone to teach you.
>>50828623
Go for it. You can probably go to airborne, air assault, or some other school during one of your extra years. Worst case, youre just doing normal formations without the class your final year.
>>50828704
Thats completely up to you on what degree you want. Just make sure you get at least a 3.0GPA, and hopefully you already checked, but make sure the engineer degree you get is ABET accredited. As far as the graduate degree needed for O4/O5, dont worry about it until you get there. You could just pick it up at one of the military only universities. Im working on my masters in strategic intelligence at NIU right now.
>>50828794
Thats definitely a goal lol. I assume you are doing navy ROTC then? Or are you going for air force?
>>
>>50829240
ask for religious exemption right off the bat, might need documentation or some kind of proof

>>50822130 might help, if you aren't religious just pretend, nothing other than religious exemption will be tolerated afaik
>>
>>50829288
I will check for that ABET accreditation. I was not aware of that as a requirement so thank you for pointing that out. I am interested in the Navy because multiple members of my family have served in the Navy and Marine Corps and they all agree naval aviation is a great community to join. That and the Air Force never responded to me lol
>>
>>50829288
Hey 350-san
I had a question today about medical. We use the VA clinic here and they're appointment-only to get seen. If I wanted to get a urologist referral to document ED like you suggest would I need to get seen or could I just go to the Patient Advocate and ask for a referral?

Also does a masters change earnings potential for a cyber guy at all in the civilian sector? With all the schooling I've done inside I'm going to be most of the way towards some kind of intel masters degree so it's highly possible for me to get one if it actually helps. This would be a lower priority than all the A+ certs for me though.
>>
I’m putting a packet together for an aviation warrant officer position with a national guard unit in a different state. Problem is my PT is shit since I separated from the Air Force.

I want to ask the recruiter at my college to pencil whip my APFT form for the packet. I’ll definitely be in shape in time for the board but not having this PT test done is going to hold up the rest of my packet
>>
>>50829059
sorry about my poor phrasing >>50828832, I meant that I don't see the possible lower GPA going STEM harming you in any meaningful capacity.
>Basically,
hell yeah go engineering if you aren't a slouch academically
>>
File: chad_kamina.png (320 KB, 457x560)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
Unvaxxed nuke who doesn't want an exemption here. Im the only one I know who refused it and half the people I know wish they didn't take it so they could get out the navy early. Thanks biden!
>>
>>50829366
350F here. Ya, ABET accreditation is what determines if its a real engineer degree or not. Good on you, I know a bunch of former navy pilots in the strategic/planning world. If your plan is to get out as soon as you can and dont plan to go into an engineering or aerospace job, you dont necessarily need that aeronautical engineering degree. All depends on what you actually want to do once youre out.
>>50829370
Talk to your provider first. Shoot him a message that you are having issues down there and would really like a consultation. Tell him its been going on multiple times over the past month and you have no clue why. After he responds, if he refers you to urology, cool. If he says nah youre fine, THEN go to the patient care advocate. Dont go to the PCA until after you talk to your primary care provider. Going to the PCA before you talk to your primary care wont make any sense to them.

Yes, a masters can bump up your pay. Not guaranteed (especially if unrelated to the job you are going for), but it will at least put you ahead of any competition that doesnt have one. I would focus on getting a Sec+ cert. Then worry about everything else after you get a job. FYI, if going for a contractor job and you dont have the degree, but want the paybump after, you just have to apply for a new contract. Just dont go about it in a dick way by dipping out on your team all of a sudden. Go about it professionally by talking it out with your project supervisor/lead, giving notice if they cant bump your pay, while obviously securing a higher job.
>>
>>50829492
>Problem is my PT is shit since I separated from the Air Force.
>I want to ask the recruiter at my college to pencil whip my APFT form for the packet.
this is the most air force thing I've read in a while and it makes me physically ill

you guys go down like 40 degrees for your pushups how is your PT shit
>>
>>50829492
You cant pass the ACFT bro? Shits easy. Sorry to say, prepare better next time.
>>
>>50829691
Because of COVID my last PT test was in 2019. Plus when I got out I started drinking every day, so my body needs some time to get back to where I was
>>
>>50829704
Not the ACFT, I need a 260 APFT minimum for this packet. I can get there in a few months but it’ll hold up my other documents
>>
>>50829733
Go tell your recruiter that the army does the ACFT now.
>>
>>50829755
National guard bro
>>
>>50829763
Yes, ARMY National Guard. Fun fact, 223d MI BN, a CA NG unit, was the first unit ever to do the ACFT.
>>
>>50829683
shit that's what I was going to ask
Apparently a guy in my unit went to do the Sleep Apnea sleep study and he only stopped breathing 4.5 times an hour on average so he didn't qualify for sleep apnea, the metric is 5 per hour or more.
Is there a way to game that or is it just random? You made it seem like everyone could qualify for sleep apnea, so I'm trying to figure out how that works
>>
>>50829883
350F here. Eat like shit for a good while before you go in. Im sure you could google some ways to induce/replicate symptoms. You just need to get the sleep study on record for worst case you dont get it, and you want to get that added as a disability after youre out. Ive never heard of anyone not getting some level of sleep apnea after jumping through the hoops, but I guess it happens. Worst case, youll at least have all that shit in your record for after youre out and you want to get reevaluated. I did a sleep study about 5 years ago and was diagnosed with mild central symptoms. Im very healthy, so not sure what caused it. Figured its just PTSD or insomnia that causes me to jolt awake. I got a CPAP that I used for a year, but then I got better. Less snoring and deeper sleeps, but I factor that to finally relaxing and getting used to the normal world after leaving active duty.
>>
>>50827215
Find the TMs for your equipment online.
>>
File: ikneel.png (324 KB, 335x506)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>50829662
i kneel
>>
>>50815996
I'm a fucking idiot. My wife had an emergency surgery yesterday, so I was up all night at the hospital. Ended up taking a couple of her oxycodone thinking it would help me sleep. I don't ever do drugs and it hit me after taking them "oh shit I have my MEPS physical on Monday"

Is that enough time for it to clear out of my system by then? I did two and have no other history of drugs or anything that would be in my system.
>>
>>50830268
oxycodone can typically be detected for 1-4 days depending on dosage, if I were you I'd reschedule
>>
>>50822695
Thanks man! I'm at about 20 pullups, should I be good?

I also bought the army land nav book, is that something that will help me much?
>>
>>50830286
Fuck. Tuesday is probably safe, right?
>>
>>50830317
I would straight up not risk it bro, you piss hot at MEPS with no moral waiver, military go bye bye
>>
>>50830268
Make up some bull shit excuse and reschedule. Do not go to meps.
>>
Any firefighters in here? I get out in a year and am interested in that.
>>
>>50830384
My cousin is AF fire, he loves his job. He makes very good money. I'd go for it. Also look for civilian fire on bases, he is enlisted but somehow stays in his home state and I believe makes 6 figures. Also super chill guys to work with.
>>
>>50830268
Missing sleep sucks but you couldve just waited until morning. Just gotta do what you gotta do. Hope everything with you two is better though
>>
>>50830268
Delay due to family emergency
>>
>>50816806
What website do you think you're on you fucking faggot nigger?
>>
>>50816891
Fuck of JIDF shill.
>>
>>50830507
>>50830474
Thanks bros. I feel fucking retarded. Going to tell him I'll be in the hospital with her until Wednesday, which is true anyway.
>>
>>50830622
Give it an extra week beyond that just for extra cover. It's worth it, it's sincere, and this is the kind of shit we pull anyways so you're fitting right in.
>>
>>50830723
it makes sense to me i dont get how people can sleep after shit like that
>>
>>50830785 >>50830723
I mean I don't I need a full week, I'll see if he can do next weekend.
>>
>>50830846
Yeah are you sure about going through with this one
>>
>>50831017
Eh, internet says 4 days. I'll take a test Sunday and Monday from the drug store and if it's clean I'll postpone it like a few days, if it's hot I'll push it back a week.
>>
>>50830268
Push it back by a week or two. Say your wife needs help with recovery and youre not in the right state of mind to focus. Youre not obligated for shit until you physically arrive at boot camp.
>>
How many people in their 30's in bootcamp?
>>
>>50831736
marines probably none, army/navy you'll probably have at least 2 in your platoon
>>
File: Ea6DIIoXkAY7lMe.png (39 KB, 546x565)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>50829662
how many times are you going to post this? everyone ITT warned you not to be a nuke anyway and you still did it, L2 read then kys
>>
>>50831747

What about the air force?
>>
>>50831765
no experience with the AF, but I would imagine they have the most, seeing as recruiters prioritize those with higher education, just a guess though
>>
before I go through the whole ratebook like a dungeon master, what opening are available for e1 navy?
>>
>>50815996
Anyone know if the FBI will really mandate the shot?
Looks like they require a yearly flu shot.
>>
File: 33.gif (35 KB, 657x552)
35 KB
35 KB GIF
>>50815996
Is meeting recruitment goals based on a shitty economy or ending Afghanistan?
>>
>>50832706
Recruitment goes up when economy goes down, that's just how it goes. That is also why that faggot that keeps claiming the military will run out of people is so hilariously wrong. New recruits are vaccinated so there won't be any issue like there is no with unvaccinated servicemembers.
>>
>>50832756
But at the same time, we're getting bombarded with stories about nobody wanting to work. What gives?
>>
>>50832760
Journalists spin sensationalist headlines like that all of the time to attract readers. Or are you just pretending to act stupid right now?
>>
>>50832778
You're right.
The jobs created are, and have been, half the number of first time employment numbers.
That's the only explanation - a dead economy - not 'young whippersnappers don't want to do ___ for next to free during runaway inflation'.
>>
>>50832756
You think theyll mandate boosters? Can I get in with a jab card from may
>>
>>50830295
>20 pullups, should I be good?
100%, thats great
fuck the land nav book, hate to say it bro
they'll give you classes on land nav, pay attention and PLAN EVERYTHING
>>
IT"S TIME

>>50833430
>>50833430
>>50833430
>>50833430
>>
File: 1605326592057.jpg (30 KB, 427x300)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>50816893
Thank you Croat bros from a merimutt. They had no right to disrespect you in your country like that plus two less gay niggers for us to deal with.
>>
File: Vince-Vaughn.jpg (16 KB, 300x300)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>50817365
Not anymore
>>
>>50818510
Russia is pozzed too and controlled opposition for globohomo.

Picture is biggest Russian rapper, globohomo incarnate copying what mutt soft power does.
>>
>>50822042
You won't die in China because China owns our government and military with plenty of sellouts and traitors looking for a quick buck.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.