[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Sandland Edition

Previously on /gq/: >>50806083
>>
fuck riggers
>>
>>50814237
What's the most /gq/ sling ? I currently have a Condor Speedy but it's not that great, so I want to try something else. Quick adjust is a must of course.
>>
>>50814237
I hate niggers. That is all, thanks for the attention.
>>
>>50814315
Blue Force Vickers, Ferro Slingster Ed Sherman
>>
>>50814237
FUCK YOU JIGGABOO JIVE MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>50814315
vtac if you hate non assimilating minorities and globohomo

vickers if you love the lgbtqaaip2++^3
>>
File: IMG_20211012_182341.jpg (823 KB, 2290x1492)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
>>50811909
Just gonna repost here missed the new thread

Its an old SV2000 and pouches from like 20 years ago, got it in mint condition but they are a bitch to find nowdays. Best rig Ive had tho since you can modify it to be used in belt configuration. It isnt as slick as my chicom or Pattern 83 but I like the modularity the molle gives.
>>
What boot is meta? Looking at Lowa Zephyr or Salomon Quest 4D, but all the recent reviews on the Salos suggest the quality has gone to complete shit. I'm a size 14 wide usually, need something that's waterproofed because I live in a place where it's cool and raining most of the year. Any other options I'm overlooking? Also would be cool if they are available in an earth tone or coyote.
>>
Daily reminder to check in at your local church and start networking.

There are many based Anons riddled all over the country, I’ve personally met 8 4chan autists or sympathizers in our age group (17-40) at 2 Eastern Orthodox churches (maybe my math is off and it’s 3, but you get the point).
The following is a list of where to meet these Chads
>Eastern Orthodox Church (status of the Coptics isn’t known). There are some based folks at the Greek Orthodox, but they are widely regarded as being the most liberal and you should expect a low turnout, if any
>Latin Mass Catholic
>Random backwoods Protestant churches, possibly mega churches due to the sheer volume of people. Be aware however, mega churches are only valuable because of their numbers, and you’ll meet a bunch of liberals while you’re at it. Don’t raise your hopes, but don’t give up either
>But anon, which one is right theologically?
Eastern Orthodoxy. But, network. Watch out for the Prots, they can be some of the biggest supporters of Israel, and that’s a clash waiting to happen if you’re even somewhat based
Also, someone please post the plate and belt list
Finally
Should I get my plate carrier in OD, Ranger Green, or Coyote Brown?
I live in the mid-Atlantic.
For obvious purposes, here’s a general area: PA, MD, VA, WV, Delaware, Road Island
>>
>>50814352
Based, may Christ bless you anon
>>
>>50814352
Ranger Green
>>
>>50814352
Jesus would wear multicam
>>
>>50814237
good moanin jamal
>>
File: raifu4.jpg (205 KB, 506x900)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>50814315
Vicker's tactical 'kneel for blm' edition.

I got the 2+1 bullshit - avoid it. kinda wish I nabbed their medic sling.
>>
>>50814460
is that in 556?
>>
NEED HYDRATION What is a good low profile camelback for my plate carrier?
>>
>>50814518
source or any similar flat bladder shoved in the rear platebag
any bladder + molle / zip on / whatever style of the many bladder pouches works on your plate carrier.
>>
>>50814518
why not carry a water bottle?
>>
>>50814348
Any running shoe will allow you to operate.
>>
File: 1633910669269.webm (2.84 MB, 1280x720)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>
>>50814352
Frens, I have issue. There’s a girl I’ve been dating for 3 years, and friends with for 9.
She disrespected an icon of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and his harrowing of Hades (Pic related is an example). I believe the icon is blessed (I purchased it at church) and I’m legit not sure. She also makes comments like “F*ck your church” and other comments I cannot bear to write though it be quotations. To her defense, there was a time when she was once Christian (for obvious reasons I’m not sure if she still is). I don’t want to leave her, but I’m genuinely in fear she will mess up our future kids spiritual life.

To her defense;
She has a good heart, I don’t believe she understands the gravity of her actions. She used to delve into the occult, and legit did black magic at one point, as in summoned demons and knew full well what she was doing; and she got extremely good at it. So good that iirc she has actual stuff related to demonic repulsion laying around her house. For whatever reason, I believe she has violent nightmares and often has sleep paralysis and I believe sees things when she has sleep paralysis. I might be mid confusing stories, but I believe she says it often feels like something is sitting on her chest. So, all things concerned; I think she might be under a form of demonic influence. I’ve been debating on sneaking holy water into her drink to see if she spits it out (unironically, this is a form of testing; though it might only apply to possession).
Tldr; this girl is extremely sacrilegious but I think she might be under a form of demonic oppression and I don’t know what to do. She refuses to go to church but she genuinely loves me. I’ve been under oppression too, but for entirely different reasons with entirely different outcomes
>>
>>50814564
>might be mid confusing
Might be confusing*
>>
>>50814564
leave
or break her
your call. women need structure, otherwise they get all fucky and do stupid shit like this. she is not anti-church because of any philosophical or intelligent reasons, she’s anti church because it was it’s the “hip” thing for all the normies to do these days.
>>
>>50814352
Americans just picking and choosing what to believe will never stop being hilarious to me, really a nation full of larpers.
You are born into a religion retards, its not just another thing for you to CONSOOOM
>>
>>50814564
consider suicide
>>
>>50814578
I’ve actually talked with her about that; it’s not because it’s cool to hate church; it’s because she found it to be extremely boring when she was younger.
She also hates Wicca because it’s a LARP and “their spells are wrong and they don’t work”. Anon I’m not exaggerating, this woman legit could do rituals to summon demons. And this wasn’t the ones that where 1 in a million, she could do it reliably and even got payed by people to do it at one point for reasons I don’t recall. This was almost probably 8 years ago, but you get my point.
She’s even seen a demon she summoned when she was doing black magic in an abandoned house
>>
>>50814592
demons dont exist
>>
>>50814592
The abandoned house incident however was because she was with her friends and they all thought it was cool
>>
>>50814597
Yes they do, Jesus casted them out in the gospels. Many saints can attest to it, the church can attest to it, other religions, people who delve in the occult, etc.
>>
>>50814592
You are on drugs and that woman is crazy.
You options are to fix her, not recommend because that’s a lot of work, or to break that shit off. This is absolutely not something you can just tee hee and ignore because that bitch will probably end up fucking you and any kids you might have with her nonsense
>>
File: debil.png (2.34 MB, 2160x1884)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/04/27/changing.religion.study/index.html#:~:text=Just%20under%20five%20in%2010,not%20affiliated%20with%20any%20religion.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2009/0428/p02s01-ussc.html

"The number of people who have changed religion is much higher than previously thought, the new report suggests. A Pew Forum study released last year concluded that just over one in four Americans had switched."

"Case left the Episcopal Church at a time of huge turmoil within the denomination over whether women could be priests, she remembered, but that wasn't a factor in her decision."

"There was a gradual sense of, 'Hey, that pair of shoes fits better,' " she said."

>Hey, that pair of shoes fits better
>>
>>50814518
Surplus, Source, or Antidote

https://www.optactical.com/mohypa.html
>>
>>50814586
It's outcasts trying to find companionship. I hate that they mask it as religion. They are not religious they are just clinging to flotsam in a sunken world.
>>
should I sell my bump for a crye nightcap?
>>
>>50814237
Are tactical pants and shirts necessary? How bout a hoodie and jeans? I just don't know what those tac clothes/BDUs offer over civilian clothing.
>>
>>50814606
>You’re on drugs
I’m high on life
>She’s crazy
But she’s not schizophrenic
>>50814646
>Hey this church reflects Jesus’s Christ’s church and his message
>>50814736
I left the evangelical church because I realized it wasn’t correct. I’ve met anglicans who’ve done the same. It’s not outcasts looking for friends, they general had social groups and they left
>>
>>50814586
>You are born into a religion retards
Only if you're a Jew.
>>
I’m looking at the AMP and it is giving me a connectorized version, what is the difference between that and the no-conn version?
>>
File: raifuv2a.jpg (460 KB, 2560x1440)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>50814498
yes

BASED ALERT
Was watching a trex talk on gear/force multipliers while grinding rosemary and garlic up for my lunch ribeye and fell in love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4arU4nrUE4
the amount of casual basedness is off the charts.
>casually mentions 'who kills patton'
>talks about the battle of spion kop and says 'it's not racist to talk about bc its the british attacking the boers' *roll eyes*
>talks about how being a volunteer firefighter can help you learn about certain areas in your county - and how 80% of wreck responses in a certain area were from people without insurance *knowing look at camera* (drunk mexicans, for you slower anons)
>talks about how being a volunteer firefighter is useful b/c you can cut through metal...if someone you know is...trapped...in something...metal *knowing look towards camera*
>most of our radios are on a legal frequency.
>>
File: larp.jpg (162 KB, 607x1079)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>50814564
>She disrespected an icon of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and his harrowing of Hades (Pic related is an example). I believe the icon is blessed (I purchased it at church) and I’m legit not sure.
Matthew 12:32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
could be worse.
> She also makes comments like “F*ck your church” and other comments I cannot bear to write though it be quotations.
childish, who cares
>To her defense, there was a time when she was once Christian (for obvious reasons I’m not sure if she still is).
she wasn't and isn't.
>She has a good heart,
who cares? good hearts aren't enough to overcome a sinful nature. the Bible is full of this.
>I don’t believe she understands the gravity of her actions. She used to delve into the occult, and legit did black magic at one point, as in summoned demons and knew full well what she was doing; and she got extremely good at it.
larp
> I think she might be under a form of demonic influence.
or she's just a shitty bipolar girl. we don't need demons to help us sin or to turn us away from Christ. our very nature is more than sufficient for us to do that.
>I’ve been debating on sneaking holy water into her drink to see if she spits it out (unironically, this is a form of testing;
yah...I must've missed all those verses about Jesus using holy water.
>Tldr; this girl is extremely sacrilegious but I think she might be under a form of demonic oppression
she's just an edgelord femoid and you're weird.
t. guy who was dating a liberal hippy bitch from San Fran/Portland who now studies the bible daily. she still has a lot of 'i'm doing it my own way' bullshit but she'll learn. nigga *you* aren't going to fix anyone's sin. your job is to point them to Christ - he does the fixing. read the bible and stop with this shamanistic relic shit.
>>
>>50815165
>he does the fixing
nah bro He can’t do all the work some times you have to crack some eggs and make omelettes for Jesus
>>
>>50814578
>>your call. women need structure, otherwise they get all fucky and do stupid shit like this. she is not anti-church because of any philosophical or intelligent reasons, she’s anti church because it was it’s the “hip” thing for all the normies to do these days.
based woman understander

she likely has a bit of diddling in her past as well.
>>50814646
we only need 12
>>50815180
you have 0 understanding of the Faith, larper.
>>
>>50815190
I don’t need to understand things I am human and therefore flawed and dumb
>>
>>50815165
>media executives are planting listening devices in your walls
>the only possible way to stop them from listening is to gun them down in cold blood at the next academy awards
you know your mission, soldier. psalm 28:7
>>
File: M4gery.jpg (3.64 MB, 5344x6195)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB JPG
>>50815047
How much hair do you have?
>>50815048
Have you ever been wet in jeans and walked far?
>>
File: raifu.jpg (415 KB, 1600x659)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>50815210
can you get me a job at the fbi?
>>
>>50814564
Fuck your church lol
>>
>>50815230
the demons have been trying to stop you, the only way to end this madness is to bomb a federal government building.
>>
>>50815230
yeah bro the demons wont stop you have to stop them yourself
>>
>>50815218
A decent amount why?
>>
tradcath bros can you help me out? How do you find a Latin mass in your area? The pope is trying to ban them
>>
>>50814237
why are you black?
>>
>>50815048
Pockets built for mags and other items. Cut to allow more range of movement. Lighter or heavier weight depending on environment. Camo obviously.
>>
>>50815259
You will have to drive the nightcap very tight, the lack of padding and full head contact results in a lot of shifting on it. It will be very uncomfortable compared to your bump ime. If you are buzzed or fine cranking the thing into a crusher its good to go.

t. Sold nightcap after owning it for a month in like 2015
>>
>>50815339
cut your hair nancy
>>
>>50815346
Nah my N49 is a pound heavier, stops bullets and is much mo comfy.
>>
>>50815360
is it down to your ass yet?
we all know you ponytail it. you could cut it into a mullet if you were cool but alas
>>
>>50815371
Nah my hair is pretty short these days
>you could cut it into a mullet if you were cool
Excuse me?
>>
>>50815376
mullets are coming back bro hop on the train if you havent already
>>
>>
>>50815382
>doesnt remember A2 mullet DLC
>>
>>50815218
How do the deadbirds compare to the Cryes?
>>
>>50815394
Honestly bro I thought you just had a full head of hippie hair
I take back my comments about you, you’re a good dude with a cool mullet but shave the beard and keep the stashe
>>
>>50815405
Beard left a long time ago
>>50815399
I really appreciate the knees a lot more, less potential to shift sideways off kneecap and zero chance to get ripped out when high legging over rocks. In terms of cut and patterning id say the arcteryx is the ticket for anything but hot as shit desert, the 50/50 nyco with lack of stretch panels ventilating can be obnoxious if you are in souf arizona or some shit. In hot weather ill grab fjallraven kebs before cryes though.

t. Been living exclusively arcteryx for like 8 years at this point
>>
>>50815416
is helikon Tex acceptable or trash
>>
>>50815438
I just dont know why you would buy it if you are an American poster.
Construction and NIR is good to go but honestly their cuts are fairly derivative and unremarkable.
For me the knees are a huge thing and arcteryx just does knees the best across the board imo.
Being able to push yourself into a quick scramble with zero concern for your legs with the arcteryx is huge and gives you a lot more mobility than you would think.
>>
>>50815458
>why
work pants? mostly
I wear Duluth 99.9999% of the time because I just can’t seem to destroy them but I like to explore other options from time to time.
>>
Who will win
>>
File: 20211013_002349~3.jpg (728 KB, 2064x2481)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
>>50814564
I kekd
>>50815484
Well, knuckles can actually shoulder his rifle and isnt covered with useless soft armor, so id say him.
>>
File: 1610412360725.jpg (86 KB, 538x717)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>50814341
Then it will be the VTAC. Thanks dude
>>
>>50814352
You keep posting this and gq will get slid and constantly deleted for devolving into politics. Is that your goal?
>>
>>50815559
>replying to it anyway
>>
>>50815559
religion IS weapons related and belongs in /gq/ because armor of God
>>
File: 1627979626150.png (100 KB, 342x347)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>50814352
Orthodox youth groups are the best way to fucking network with other shitposters. I went to my local one and started having a conversation with some guy about how the holocaust didn't happen and how mgtow's are fags within about 5 minutes.
>>
>>50815952
>youth groups
abort abort 0/10 would not recommend
>>
>>50814237
nigger
>>
>>50815961
I am sorry you are such an anti-social young adult that you can barely interact with others in your age group, but there is no need to project that upon other people.
>>
>>50815971
my experience with any and all Christian denomination youth groups has not been pleasant
>>
>tripfaggot thread
nah
>>
>>50815976
I have interacted with a lot of shitty christian youth groups (see XA), and of all of them the only authentic people I have ever met at these have been at Orthodox groups. Where most people come off as stilted/fake, and in these groups to find a gf or something stupid; everyone I have met in the Orthodox youth groups are simply themselves. Never known any to be posers. Also one of the few groups I have had some really good conversations about spirituality with.
>>
>>50815510
I’m not even joking, plz help fren
>>
File: image1.jpg (34 KB, 600x525)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>50816026
You've got to work to figure out who is there to find a gf (or BF, there are crazy chicks who are either past their prime trying to hunt down a "trad" guy or ones who couldn't hack it anywhere else) and if it's serious or not.
Sometimes it is as easy as letting them talk about why they're in that group, and seeing who they spend most of their time talking to.
One of the guys in my old group did nothing but talk to a group of single girls for the first few weeks he was there, which went about as well as you could expect. I don't view him too badly for this, but he really didn't try to talk with the other guys until he had really burned his chances with the girls.
>>
>>50815559
My goal is to aid people in networking; the best of course being in Christ. Because we dawn the greatest of armor, the being the ARMOR OF GOD, we become soldiers for his name and carry his cross triumphantly into battle against the evil of this world, both physical and spiritual. Because the creator has granted us the power beyond our own understanding to battle against the rulers of this earth; it isn’t merely fitting to have… it is essential for all /gq/ threads to dawn the armor of God!
>>
File: Polish_20210202_174624906.jpg (1.6 MB, 1881x1366)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>50816297
Yeah
>>
>>50814586
>You are born into a religion retards
Completely wrong, that idea is diametrically opposed to Christianity. Not to mention new religious movements are part of American tradition as well, see the Great Awakenings.
>>
>>50814646
>mainline protestant denominations failing
What other news from the 90's do you have
>>
>>50815048
A big one is camouflage, and it's a lot more important than people realize.
>>
>>50815047
Yes, pick up a ballistic helmet too
>>
thoughts on the Hoplite IIIA helmets?

https: //wraithdefense.com/iiia-high-cut-helmet-fully-loaded/

I don't have nods or anything and I don't intend to get any anytime soon, but I figured a decently reliable helmet for a good price would be good just to complete my gear setup.
>>
>>50816429
For the amount of money they're charging you could get a Galvion Viper A3 that is actually used by people who might get shot at, for the same price. Instead of a mystery meat helmet sourced from who knows where.
>>
This is just another transparent effort to disrupt the general.
>>
>>50814237
Ask me about my gear
>>
>>50816546
About your gear?
>>
>>50816527
The christfaggotry? I do not care if they meet here but they should migrate somewhere else more on-topic.
>>
>>50816546
Why did you spend more on your optic mount than your earpro?
Why did you spend more on your fanny sack than your weapon light?
>>
>>50816546
>impact sports
I hope you're doubled up.
>that obvious knock off tourniquet
>>
>>50816429
Hoplite is generally reputable. A lot of their plates are rebranded LTC, so they are solid for what they are. I do not know who makes their helmets. I would look at one of the old OC helmets on sale first.
https://www.armsunlimited.com/Ops-Core-s/4393.htm
>>
>>50816558
>not him but these questions apply to me as well
1) because comtacs and amps dont provide any more decibel reduction
2) its only dark at night, but snack time can be anytime
>>
>>50816553
Thanks its a Mayflower APC with Spiritus triple mag shingle
>>
>>50816598
Damn it sucks! Haha you're a retard
>>
>>50816597
>1) because comtacs and amps dont provide any more decibel reduction
Painfully wrong with NFMI plugs or the similar system comtacs have and pipe sound in closer to the ear instead of trying to blast through the earplug
>>
>>50816558
Optic mount was recommended to me and research yielded it to be a great co witness solution. The fanny is fake but functions exactly the same. Weapon light is and old surefire g2 that functions fine for my purposes. Will upgrade eventually.
>>
File: ????.png (1.9 MB, 1390x661)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>50815392
does that interfere with your draw/reholstering any?
>>
>>50816605
comtacs and amps have way better sound quality but when it comes to safety they are equivalent
10 cent foamies will bring Howard leights to the same level of protection as Amps with NFMI plugs
>>
File: 1585222591204.png (41 KB, 578x538)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>50816624
>>
>>50816597
>1) because comtacs and amps dont provide any more decibel reduction
Wrong and even if they were identical a pair with gelcups would actually help you obtain that NRR level you arel ooking at
>2) its only dark at night, but snack time can be anytime
Bad answer. Light is only as useful as your ability to employ it, if you cant do that then why are you putting a light on the rifle?
>>50816624
>10 cent foamies will bring Howard leights to the same level of protection as Amps with NFMI plugs
WHAT?
>>50816620
>Cowitness
Why do you care on a QD mount?
>>
>>50816629
check the db reduction ratings, they are all 22-23dbs
>>
>>50816605
The real CAT is inside my fanny. In terms of deployment speed theres no real difference. The fake tq is for training purposes
>>
>>50816590
Oh yeah, I was going to ask about sizing on these: they've only got M and XL. By measurement I think I'm a large, but they also say sizes run small. How much can an XL be cranked down?

I really would like a decent helmet but I'm very paranoid about fucking up the sizing and cucking myself
>>
>>50815061
The downleads are permanently attached vs the connectorized version where the leads are detachable
>>
>>50816597
>its only dark at night
ever clear an abandoned building? parking garage? warehouse?
>>
>>50816546
>no camo
>MRO
>no helmet
ngmi
>>
>>50816644
Inb4
>no man that's just for larpers you're a fuckin larper if I'm in that situation I'm already dead so I'm not gonna practice that or plan for it!
>>
>>50816634
In the same way that an aliexpress flashlight is the same "1500 lumens" as a Surefire M600DF
>>
>>50816644
no man that's just for larpers you're a fuckin larper if I'm in that situation I'm already dead so I'm not gonna practice that or plan for it!
>>
>>50816604
lets see yours giga gear chad
>>
>>50816597
>>50816644
>>50816651
>>
File: 20210924_185904.jpg (1.67 MB, 2832x2442)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>50816662
Okay
>>
>>50816654
that extra $850 makes a better built, better sounding ear muff with integrated com features

it just doesnt protect your hearing more
>>
>>50816634
>check the db reduction ratings, they are all 22-23dbs
HLs are 22db
SF EP3s are 24 NRR
Combined thats a NRR of 29
AMPS+NFMI have a combined NRR of 34

But more importantly, the seal is key when achieving that lab rated NRR. HL factory cups are horseshit. 3m range guards take gel cups easier and have better sound reproduction for the same cost.

>>50816639
>The real CAT is inside my fanny.
Cool how do I know that and why train off a fake one?
>even having fake TQs anywhere near you
fuck that dude
Buy a blue one if you want to train
>>
>>50816640
I sizes for a large helmet. The reviews are right about SX helmets running extremely small. Bought an XL and it fits snug when cranked all the way down. No comfort issues after wearing for 5 hours at a time. Happy with it
>>
File: IMG_1001.jpg (3.12 MB, 5100x3400)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB JPG
>>50816678
still wrong.
>>50816679
This.
Training with fake TQs is a fucking meme and should be called out for the faggotry it is. It's poorfaggotry. You want to train with a CAT? get a blue one. They're $25. Spend the extra $5 you would spend on funko pops or some other shit.
>>
>>50816679
>comparing HLs without earplugs to Amps with NFMI
>>
File: Advanced larping.jpg (2.59 MB, 2328x1836)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
>>50816703
>Combined thats a NRR of 29
What do you think I meant by this?
>>
>>50816703
Your reading comprehension is poor
>HLs are 22db
>SF EP3s are 24 NRR
>Combined thats a NRR of 29
>>
File: wo3r82.jpg (3.38 MB, 3024x4032)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB JPG
>>50816698
what a sick fucking helmet, damn. does the visor work with nvgs?
>>
>>50816672
go on. put it on.
>>
>>50816723
Not possible at the moment
>>
File: IMG_0991.jpg (3.75 MB, 5100x3400)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB JPG
>>50816716
No it does not.
Get a STEP-IN if you care about that. That particular setup is when I'm shooting steel targets and don't want spall in my eyeballs
>>
>>50816686
Sweet, thanks. I'll probably give it a go with the XL. Anything else I should know about the SX before pulling the trigger? Currently nonods but would like to get there eventually.
>>
>>50816762
get yourself an ops core counterweight pouch and a task light (Surefire HL-1, Princeton Tec Charge Pro, etc)
Even if you are nonodz currently the counterweight pouch is pretty good for holding on to spare batteries for your ear pro and light.
>>
>>50816709
ok
Ill just use these NRR 33 foamies for a combined NRR of 38

https://www.coopersafety.com/ear-plugs/foam-ear-plugs/moldex-goin-green-uncorded-earplugs-200-pairs-6620.html
>>
>>50816778
Neat, makes sense. On the topic of non-nods useful stuff, are there any helmet-mounted recorders/cameras that are worth a fuck?
>>
File: GX010072_Moment(2).jpg (3.71 MB, 3648x2052)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB JPG
>>50816801
Go Pro hero is the only one I've tried and it's alright. It's finding a mount that's worth a shit is the problem.
I've tried the older Brain Exploder angled mount, which sucked, then a chinesium NVG mount that sucked ultra mega ass. The Brain Exploder NVG mount is the only one that's even vaguely decent and you've got to be careful with how much material you remove from the mount to get it to work with a real NVG mount, not whatever shitty knock off they used for testing.
>>
>>50816829
one more tip: wad up some tissue paper and shove it between the shroud and mount. It'll reduce the wobble on the go pro which will greatly improve both audio and visual quality - the camera will jiggle less and make fewer knocking sounds.
>>
>>50816842
>>50816829
Appreciated. Finally, any go-to helmet covers? Most of my gear is darker than the tan SX and I'd like to not have it pop as much in woodland environments.
>>
is the muhreen grid fleece thinner than the half zip sorta hoodie thing they have? ive worn through more fleece jackets than i care to admit
>>
>durr black man bad durrr
face it, Daydream is infinitely more successful than you pathetic racists.
>>
>>50817011
Give it a rest, Jesse. 'Helmet' and 'fleece' are not racist codewards. We are just talking about gear.
>>
>>50817011
no one cares
I don’t want to live with individuals significantly more prone to committing violent crimes even when you account for socioeconomic status. Simple as
>>
>>50817009
You need to describe what hoodie thing you're talking about. I have the Army version, but the waffles aren't that thick, which is the point.
>>
Yes, this pic contains both >>50814210
>>
>>50817071
pic related? i like that it doesnt look too army man, realistically though once you get warmed up i think thermals are best suited for being comfy during rest periods
>>
File: hobbes.jpg (709 KB, 1200x914)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>>50816328
>Stirner
lol cope
>>
>>50816959
SX uses standard FAST geometry
>>
File: image0.jpg (89 KB, 682x910)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>50816622
nope, the shears are thin and the shroud it's mounted to curves it out of the way
>>
>>50817091
Ok that's the same material the beanies are made out of, it's gonna be thicker and warmer than the waffles but won't breathe very well.
>>
>>50816782
Yeah you absolutely will get that 100% of the time with foamies and they wont slip or shift out
/S
>>50817077
Focus the nods next time
>>
>>50817101
Ah nice, didn't realize there was that much of an ecosystem around it. Well, thanks for all the input: order is in. Will report back with another sizing datapoint when I have it in hand.
>>
Black sewing man, what material should I use for foam type support stuff like shoulder pads?
>>
>>50817144
I don't have my foamies slip out or shift
>>
>>50817101
What's wrong with your hand?
>>
>>50817102
thank you anon
>>
>>50815218
What IFAK is that?
>>
>>50817257
Fannysack
>>
>>50815274
Christ bros please respond
>>
I want to support small business and gear made in my country. But said country is smaller than some US states to obviously the choice is scarce.

That being said, what would you get out of this catalog ?

https://www.alig-industries.ch/ausruestung?lang=en&Collection=Plate+Carrier
>>
>>50817275
google?
>>
Hey guys, I got an extremely rare and tough to find helmet for Über cheap, one issue. It’s one size small for me. The helmet is a size medium, and in a large (I have a skull circumstance slightly above 23.5 inches) and the max this one goes to is 22.83. I can purchase a team Wendy air combat liner, but I wasn’t sure if a 10% increase in size would be enough to fit my head. Opinions?
>Where do you get 10%
The original inner pads are 3/4ths of an inch thick, when replaced to the air liner it is 5/8ths. This is an increase in size of 12.5%, I’m not sure if it’s enough to make it worth my while.
For reference:
https://www.teamwendy.com/products/aftermarket-systems/liner-systems/epic-air-combat-helmet-liner-system
>>
>>50817305
What helmet
get 1/2 inch pads
don't be retarded, if it's still too small ditch it, you're compromising protection for your brain
>>
>>50815274
I don’t know fren, that’s a bastion of traditionalism and is a threat to the pope himself. If you can’t find any, the Orthodox Church will gladly open her arms to you. You can also visit whenever you want, my church has services in Wednesdays and Saturdays as well (but you might need your Saturday’s for confessional)
>>
>>50817315
I’d prefer not to specify which helmet
>1/2 inch pads
They exist? Won’t that compromise my ability to take a blunt impact?
>>
>>50817344
it's either that or get rid of the helmet.
Your impact liner is meant to take the impact, not really the pads. The pads do help quite a bit, which is why you won't find them thinner than half an inch.
>>
>>50817369
before you do that, try the .75 pads and loosen the chin strap as much as humanly possible.
>>
Is there any reason other than lack of padding that a modern d-ring gun belt would be unsuitable for via ferrata or climbing with leg loops?
>>
>>50814261
Yes it was roughly 200 years after the end of what’s considered the Viking era however the Norse faith was still quite often worshipped in secret. The best guess for the codex was that they were copying things that were being told to them passed down in oral tradition. This is one of the reasons so much of the Norse faith and stories have been lost, very little was written and most were stories passed down.

Moderation is definitely important. Funnily enough one of the biggest things the Hávamál says is alcohol in moderation. Contrary to a lot of modern views of the drinking and whoring. Alcohol is viewed as the downfall of wisdom.

Death certainly is an interesting concept in most religions, each does have their own very unique views on it. One thing that my faith teaches is not to ignore life for what comes after it. Live life for the sake of living it, do things, see things because after you die you won’t be able to. Then when I die I’ll either end up in Asgard or in Hel, neither of which are a bad place it’s just the next place.

I have seen the Lavvu used and it really does look like a cool little piece of equipment and I’d love to get my hands on one at some point. People shit on airsoft but having played it when I lived in the UK I thought it was great fun, and nothing reminds you to check your corners more than the sting of a few pellets hitting you as you run into a room.

I’m personally in the military so most of my training is through them doing drills etc, but I also like getting out in the woods and shooting. My free time I enjoy doing longer range stuff and seeing how far I can push my weapons and accurately make my shots
>>
>>50814352
Of course the new thread needs a new gem, I’ll give you a double today.

Hávamál Stanzas 19-20
(Crawford Translation)

Don’t hold on to the mead-horn,
but drink your fair share.
Say something useful or stay quiet.
And no one else
will judge you poorly
if you go to sleep early.

A gluttonous man,
unless he watches himself,
will eat to his own detriment.
Wise men will often
ridicule a fool
on account of his belly.
>>
>>50817377
I have the .75 already senpai
I did the path, assuming medium at max is made for someone who has a skull diameter of 22.5 (it’s actually 22.8/82) and there is a 10% increase in space, the diameter comes out to a new total of 24.75, which puts me well above the intended mark.
For reference, I’m using PASGT sizing.
The actual increase is 12.5%, but I was low balling the math in the case everything went wrong
>>
File: IMG_20210714_185002.jpg (1.23 MB, 3067x2698)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>50817463
i really wish there was more available on slav paganism other than weird swastikas and deities repurposed as orthodox saints
>>
>>50814237
those pants fit like shit and you look retarded
>>
>>50817513
You would be surprised if you have a look around, I know at least for Norse paganism. I’m not so sure about more Slavic paganism but from some of the research I have done it’s very similar to Norse but often with names changed. A lot of the stories seem to follow the same trends.
>>
>>50817275
Praise Him.

>>50817295
Personally I think the buckles at the shoulders would get in the way, but I don't have experience with them. The rest of the carrier looks like the current design meta. Some will argue the strengths/weaknesses of so much laser cut material. It really comes down to build quality and modularity. See how the cumberbund attaches and if you could swap it out for a different one if you want.
>>
the trannyjannies hate jesusposting
it is 100% on topic and if you dont like it you can go and fuck yourself because Jesus is always on topic
>>
File: 1629356584299.jpg (159 KB, 871x792)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>50815484
I want to make a juggernaut kit like the one on the left.
Does anyone have recommendations for inserts that'll fit a full Osprey setup (collar, shoulders, diaper, etc.)? I was going to try 6x8 side and 11x14 front/back plates. Can't order the originals from the Britbongs because of a weird federal Burger law.
>>
>>50816679
Not him, but I ordered a pair of EP3s, thanks A2
I too ordered a FAST SX recently. What are some good budget earpro to mount? BBG recommended Tac6s, Ive also heard talk of 3M Rangeguards
Currently have HL poorfag sports
>>
>>50817711
If you can get standard iotv go for that fren. Uarms also has an actual functional juggernaut suit, but for 3a it’s like 1,300 dollars. Get that ontop of the shoulder stuff, and whatever weird pads hop life is cooking up and you’re set
>>
>>50817722
Seethe and cope, you’ll never have full ear protection
This post was brought to you by ACH gang
>>
>>50817722
rangeguards
Gel cups
unity marks
>>
>>50817753
>seethe and cope poster
>has cheap poorfag helmet
whos the one seething and coping anon?
>>
>>50817755
Easy, thanks.
>>
>>50817771
>>50817755
Any particular gel cups? Just the 3M Peltors?
>>
>>50814352
Legit Eastern Orthodox anon, and to other religious anons.

Im not relgious, but, I am fond of the sense of togetherness that people of the same religion have.
That is something that I long for, a sense of belonging.
I have an odd question though. Im not religious, but not in a edgy anti-religious person like >>50814564's gf, but, I just don't believe. I dont believe in anything, really. How do I believe? I want to believe in something. I want something to believe in, something to fight for, people who think similar to me to call brother/sister.
I tried joining an on campus Orthodox Christian group a few years ago just to be around people different people, but, when I get nervous I smile. I wasen't mocking them when they talked about their religious views. It is a total anxiety response and I could tell I put a few people off there.
>>
>>50817782
Noisefighters
>>
>>50817760
I apologize, I meant ECH
>>
>>50817580
at least one tradition seems to be the same all across europe : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badnjak_(Serbian)
>>
>>50817792
Norse anon here. I’ll say this from my personal experience.

You can’t force yourself to find a religion, nor can someone force you. I was raised Christian, baptized Catholic, I sang in a choir in a Protestant church, I have been to an episcopal church and even was a member with a Presbyterian church for a few years. Something just never truly clicked with me.

For several years I was atheist/agnostic I didn’t believe in any higher power but I wanted to. I wanted to think there was something greater than me. So I started reading I read versions different things from various different faiths and I remember the book I read that led me down my current path.

Neil Gaiman’s Norse Mythology, I read it I enjoyed the way he wrote I enjoyed the stories, I enjoyed it so much I read it again. The second time reading it I started to realize there were lessons in the stories, things I could learn and apply to my life. So I started looking for more texts and information. I won’t lie and say I didn’t feel a bit silly at first, especially with the marvel films portraying the Norse gods in popular media. The more I read though the more I was drawn into it, I watched YouTube videos about it, the practices, the ideas, the gods, and soon I was talking to people that shared their ideals and the rest is history.

I cannot tell you what one will be the right fit, nobody can, maybe you won’t even realize it at first. But when you do find something that clicks, just take a deep breath and take that step.
>>
File: 1617897772229.jpg (67 KB, 979x519)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>50817742
I was hoping to just find cheaper kevlar inserts that I could cram into the Osprey's native gubbins, but those UARM bits would work, thanks!
The Hoplite stuff, though...
>$600 for IIIA femoral plates
>$500 for III shoulder plates
Tempts a man to find a way to strap regular side plates to one's shoulders+thighs and call it a day, even if it would look utterly retarded.
>>
1. What is the best chest rig to get if you aren't very educated on gear and just want to know you got something decent?

2. Why isn't there a pastebin or EZ guide for common meta purchases to avoid being asked questions like (1)?
>>
>>50817970
Did you make any connections at those churches, even though they didn't click?
>>
>>50818141
bosnia rig
>>
File: chest rigs.jpg (1.61 MB, 1600x9001)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>50818141
>Why isn't there a pastebin or EZ guide for common meta purchases to avoid being asked questions like (1)?
There is, but it doesn't answer your question directly. Gib more info about what you want to carry.
>>
>>50818265
- 3-4 rifle mags
- 1-2 pistol mags
- maybe a TQ

just dont want to be bullied desu
>>
File: 20211004_155403.jpg (1.3 MB, 3157x1816)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
Ahem,

Fuck jannies
Fuck feds
Fuck tripfags
And fuck thots.
>>
>>50818273
Pistol mags on chest rigs invite bullying. They should go on your belt.
You should do the 3-4 rifle mags, a tq, and an ifak for a basic grab n go setup.
>>
File: 20211013_002342~2.jpg (855 KB, 2189x2535)
855 KB
855 KB JPG
>>50818303
Inspiring.
>>
>>50818318
ok thanks
my other thing is not wanting to be jumbled up with some confusing strap arrangement on my back
>>
File: belts.jpg (772 KB, 2000x4000)
772 KB
772 KB JPG
>>50818273
ok, you should look at the micro rigs then. Carry more medical if you can. >>50818318 has a good point. Are you combining this with a belt?
>>
File: 2021 gear overview.jpg (785 KB, 2400x2400)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>50818336
not really an issue. Just pick if you like "X" or "H" style.
>>
>>50815230
How are the magpul bipods?
>>
File: jerry-rick.gif (48 KB, 220x220)
48 KB
48 KB GIF
>>50818303
>>
>>50818202
Absolutely, I met some amazing people at churches. Just recently I had a fantastic conversation with an on post chaplain, a really terrific individual even if we didn’t share the same faith.
>>
Leave the gen I Russian NV to me….
>>
>>50818303
Fellow AZ fag
>>
>>50818334
you ever find a bag for your gas mask?
>>
For people who own an SPC, how do you break down your carrier for transport and storage? The rigid cummerbund is stiff as fuck, but it also makes it huge and unweildly. Or do you remove it from the carrier every time? Threading the cord is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>50815218
kino, this is like a twink version of what I run. ranger green is the best camo ever
>>
>>50818724
No. Im hoping knuckles will invent something
>>
can i get an id on the jacket?
>>
>>50819358
Yeah, its garand thumb's jacket.
>>
File: Shooter.jpg (3.35 MB, 7616x4512)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB JPG
>>50819065
>not storing your shit like a wagon wheel
Best ive seen is collapsing front plates forward and looping the cumberbungus around so it sort of hugs both plate bags.
>>50819066
Thanks I guess

>>50819066
Thanks
>>
>>50819373
thanks for clearing that up fren
>>
>>50819358
just get a gorka
>>
Need multicsm outer shell layer of some sort. Reccs?
>>
File: Gorka 1 2-1000x1000.jpg (194 KB, 1000x1000)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>50819358

>>50819437 I was shitposting but turns out it really is a gorka lol

https://grey-shop.ru/ANA-Suit-Gorka-1-Afgan
>>
>>50819460
lmao thanks
>>
>>50817792
“There’s a part of everyone that desires to be apart of something bigger then themselves. If you focus on entering the spiritual community of the saints, you will find yourself capable of entering into local communities of believers as well.” This is what my priest said. From what I’ve heard from my deacon, he has told people with the same question you to ask God to reveal himself to you. To quote my priest yet again “Laser focus on God and ask him to reveal himself to you” and pray for this every day until you have an answer.

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

“Matthew 6:33
>>
>>50817792
>>50819577
“You will be tempted to doubt; if God reveals himself to you; you should expect to doubt. Of course, the Pharisees doubted immediately even though Jesus did miracles in-front of them. Even the disciples who where before Jesus at all times; they doubted. They just doubted at different times. They doubted when they where in the lake and the storm came up; they doubted when he went or the cross and the even forsook him thinking ‘Perhaps we where wrong’. Doubt is natural to everyone who encounters God; even when they encounter him face to face”.

If you feel tempted pray “Lord I believe, help my unbelief” and “Help me to worship you”.

This was overviewed by my priest and approved by him (This is actual Orthodox Anon).
>>
God is very real. He is the 11th nugget in your 10piece meal. He is the extra refreshing sip of water on a hot day.
>>
File: Creeprpat.jpg (89 KB, 933x707)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>50818569
>blocks your path
>>
>>50819065
I just throw that shit in a duffle bag
>>
>>50819677
Do you leave the cummerbunds in the carrier? They don't exactly fold.
>>
Reminder: this is another intentional attempt to derail this general. Same as the times before.
>>
>>50819693
Like on the back of the carrier? Yeah. Why would I take that off?
>>
>>50819702
trannyjannies SEETHING about the Lord
>>
>>50819713
take it to /rel/
>>
>>50819707
Because they stick way the fuck out? I don't really get how you would fit them in anywhere.
>>
>>50819713
You need to try and be more subtle. Attempt to disrupt the general in a more subversive way that isnt so obvious. Like arguing about RRVs or even arguing against the need for gear. Make it look like you're actually in the general for a reason other than bullshit, and get people to react based on that.
>>
>>50817437
Take a look at the Misty Mountain ISH. If you speak German, then Ripperkon has a couple of good videos on jewtube about it.
>>
>>50819745
I mean you aren't fitting it in a small back pack, but it fits in a backpack easily.
>>
Multicam rain jacket recommendations? Pls
>>
>>50819832
budget?
otte gear, arc'teryx, beyond clothing, wild things, vertx, us army issued level 6,
>>
>>50819894
you know his ass wants the cheapest possible so mom will agree to buy it
>>
>>50819894
I didn't see any multicam stuff on beyonds website
>>50819902
Incorrect. I'll spend up to 300 bucks on this if it's worth it
>>
File: mom look .png (544 KB, 1416x772)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>50819902
he should tell mom to bust out the amex or fuck off
>>
File: reddit pose.jpg (742 KB, 3018x1792)
742 KB
742 KB JPG
>>50819999
>700 bucks
>quads
Fucking wasted
>>
File: this one.png (498 KB, 1433x795)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>50819947
look under made in the usa, mission section

for your budget i would go with this
>>
>>50819947
sure you could, kiddo
>>
>>50820026
I actually found those used for 90. I was issued one a long time ago and it was decent.
>>50820030
I'm tempted to buy a leaf to btfo you and treat myself to a good jacket
>>
>>50820041
the Alpha is a great jacket, I have one.
You can save a little if you don't get multicam.
>>
>>50820041
again, sure you could kiddo
>>
File: 1618848330365.jpg (2.91 MB, 2812x1968)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
I got a d3crm micro on the cheap but the inserts dont play nice with 545 mags. Anybody know of a good alternative or do i gotta make something myself.
>>
>>50820056
I remember seeing them on ebay for 400 a while back, seems like they've shot up
>>50820126
Mine fit big I believe
>>
>>50820155
Fit big as in you needed to size up or they were larger than normal?
>>
>>50820181
Larger than normal. Made to fit layers under them.
>>
>>50820190
Oh ok got it. I'll use my regular shell sizes then because I size up already
>>
>>50815128
trex arms is based as fuck. and their products are very handy.
>>
>>50820026
>185 for surplus
I hate this market
>>
File: 12.jpg (2.83 MB, 3989x4000)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB JPG
>>50817009
>>50817071
>>50817091
i have the tan and the green one of these. fucking love them.
>>
>>50817711
hexar flexible rifle armor
>>
>>50814237
this is probably one of the least aesthetic ugliest thrown together newfag load outs ever
>>
>>50820929
Post your gear
>>
File: 1634000151003.jpg (81 KB, 483x503)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>50820929
In what way?
>>
Should I blouse my pants?
>>
>>50820970
only if you are worried about bugs crawling up your shit
>>
>>50820999
They also look cool
>>
>>50820970
Yes
>>
>>50820749
You're thinking of the Eagle/First Spear accessories kit on their site?
>>
Poorfag plate carrier arrives today. Poorfag mag pouches? The ones I was recommended the other day were like 60 bucks each. Would prefer multicam doubles. I mean, I COULD spend 300 bucks on mag pouches but since I'm a poorfag I would have to wait longer on plates, handgun upgrade, second rifle build, etc.
>>
>>50821472
A good placard that carries 3 mags can run like $60-70, you can get cheap surplus mag pouches for your cummerbund from venturesurplus.com for like $8
>>
>>50819894
>budget
>arc'teryk
Are you fucking for real?
>>
>>50821472
Get eagle double pouches for like 10 bucks
>>
>>50821577
This board has absolutely abysmal reading comprehension, worst than any other board on the site, I have no clue what does it. He's asking for his budget, not assuming he's poor your fucking absolute retard homosexual
>>
>>50821577
>Hello, good sir. May I inquire as to how much money you have allocated for this item in your budget?
Is this better?
>>
File: Reject the freaks.jpg (263 KB, 982x737)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>50820381
I'm glad more people are coming around to T.Rex Arms, rejecting the zogbot tranny shit.
>>
>>50819577
>>50819583
How long do I have to wait, and how will I know it is him, rather then just something that could have been the natural course of things?
I understand what Orthodox Anon is saying about doubt, but, how will I know for sure?
>>
>>50822272
>for sure?
it’s called ‘faith’ for a reason
>>
>>50814535
Because 5.11 doesn’t sell an over priced tactical water bottle to consoom
>>
File: 1611456713463.jpg (209 KB, 959x771)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>50818303
The only state with an official state gun, nice.
>>
>>50814564
If not a copypasta/bait then cut it off. She literally practiced black magic.
>>
>>50821577
nigger cant read
>>
File: eagle .png (299 KB, 1435x789)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>50821472
>>50821548
>>50821612
>>
>>50821472
Check arnsarma, they might have what you’re looking for
>>
>>50822272
>How long do I have to wait
That I don’t know Anon, I was born into Christianity.
>Something that could’ve been natural
If it happens you’ll probably know, if not just ask if it was God. He has an interesting way of getting back to people. Example: My face straight up glew after a bunch of prayer and fasting (according to my Hindu friend), I’ve pressed my hand against an icon of Christ (Maybe it was the Virgin Mary with Christ) and a mild burn was healed enough to where I could continue my work, the priests son coming up to me and talking about confession and the way to do it if it’s something that’s so extreme you feel embarrassed to talk to the priest about (but won’t get you denied communion), when someone’s child died and we where getting a painting for them, and I oddly enough asked God to decide with 5 coin flips believing “If he cares about this answer; he will intervene” and it was the same for all 5 (3.125% chance of happening), and when I was concerned about if I would even worship God if I failed, I ended up failing the exam and it was fascinating; as I did and was genuinely excited I messed up a job exam with actual consequences

It all seems circumstantial, but I’d imagine it all pieces together. This stuff all happened within sub 24 hours (with exception to the face glowing) from the time it was asked until I got the answer. That doesn’t mean God will get back to you that way; but it means is God will get back to you and you’ll know when it’s him
>>
>>50822605
>mild burn was healed
I got a fucked up back and hip
Dear Jesus, pls help.
>>
>>50822605
What do I do? As a non christian, how do I pray? Do I just ask him, or is there something special I have to do?
>>
>>50822272
>>50822605
I forgot to add, if you aren’t sure, ask. Then once you have the answer, proceed as stated in >>50819583
There’s nothing wrong with verifying if this is God if you truly aren’t sure; all I would encourage is to search your heart to make sure you’re not sure; rather then you want to be not sure. I’ve done it before; I’m doing extreme levels of projection.
I’ve heard from others to go to the liturgy (Sunday service or the Orthodox Church) or go to whenever the astronomically long stuff is (Matins plus Liturgy or whenever the 3 hour+ service is). I’m not saying you have to do that, but I am saying that’s what I’ve heard
>>
>>50822650
Are you saying this jokingly or do you genuinely want help from Christ? If so, I’ll effort post. If not let me know; I have things I need to do. Your relationship with Christ is more important than anything I have going on; but if you don’t want one that’s okay too. No judgment here, just please be honest
>>50822662
Just pray friend. You can also read a bible if you want, go to an Orthodox Church service, etc. It’s genuinely your call. But really focus and look for God and pray, and he will reveal himself to you. You don’t need a special prayer, but I will rejoice-fully write one for you if you want me to.
Remember; prayer is a direct access point to God; I would advise you to pray as often and as much as possible
>>
>>50822705
little a little b
I can clearly recall moments from my childhood where my prayers were answered, maybe not directly but in a way that made me feel like something bigger than me made that outcome the way it was.
>>
>>50817463
Sorry for taking such a long time; I was busy and wanted to make sure I included I good response to you fren
>Say something useful or stay quiet
Good wording, randomly talking for the sake of it can lead to gossip, which leads to greater issues
>Will eat to his own detriment
Fascinating. These are good words for people who are struggling with weight, I’ve always found it fascinating to watch people who will eat until they can no longer walk. Unironically I wish self proclaiming pagans followed this advice; they’d be in a better physical state and it would lead to themselves having a better life
>>
>>50822754
>proclaiming pagans
I WANNA BE DIFFERENT BECAUSE ANCESTORS AND SHIT
Did you know that if you “practice” the “wrong” pagan religion you are racist and appropriating culture or whatever. What did God say about witchcraft again?
>>
>>50817463
>>50822754
Forgot to mention, I can see how this would be written by someone well traveled. Is there witness (including cultural) testimony of Odin existing as an actual person? Cultural counts as well; so the unanimous cultural opinion “he walked the earth and went here” is absolutely a witness account
>>
>>50822705
Does any bible work? I have a pocket sized one I got from when they were handing them out on campus.
There is a Orthodox Church right across the street from me, but Im really shy and dont really know how to take to other people. Im the anon from the previous thread with bad social anxiety
>I will rejoice-fully write one for you
I really appreciate it! but, you dont have to. I will try what you suggested.
>>
>>50822783
I’m not saying I agree with paganism in the religious regard, what I’m saying is that I wish they would keep to their religious tenants. Example: If a Buddhist monk was a murderer I would say “I wish he kept to his religious tenants”. It’s not stating I believe their faith is correct all together, it means there is a good (sometimes universal) principle.
In Christianity gluttony is a sin. In Norse Paganism gluttony is frowned upon (I’m not sure if it’s a sin).
>Wants to be different
Paganbro was born a Catholic and bounced between varying forms of Protestantism, see >>50817970
>You’re racist and appropriating culture
And? Wicca isn’t representative of paganism, it’s representative of bisexual girls, many having parental issues. He’s not Wiccan, he’s trying to reconstruct the old pagan beliefs (or so I’d imagine).
>What did God say about witchcraft
It sometimes works but don’t do it. Or are you going to invoke the OT where they’re out to death?
>>
>>50822859
Give me one second, I’ll go to the previous thread to check what you said if I can find it.
What kind of church is it if you don’t mind me asking?
>>
>>50822859
I couldn’t find your post :(
>Does any bible work
They’re not 100% accurate as they all have varying levels of Protestantisms in interpretation (there’s no 1:1 translations in a language, so you might need to use doctrine when translating) for the common translations. I’d say NKJV is your best friend.
>I am worried about messing up
You’ll be fine. If nlyoure that concerned, go to the next closest one. I’m not saying you’ll mess up or be judged, but if you are that concerned about your nervousness go to a church that’s further away for your first few services. I’m not saying you will do anything bad, but if it would put you at ease go to a church that’s slightly further away. If you do mess up, keep going. No one will think any less of you
>How to talk to new people
Get on Chatroulette, omegle, or ome or just try to start convos. It’ll get better with time. Watch out though, people masturbate on those s websites
>>
>>50822605
>My face straight up glew
Seems like your brain turned into glew as well
>>
>>50822991
Glue tastes good.
>>
>>50822927
>>50822882
No worries fren.
>what kind of church
Orthodox Christianity
I think Ill try that. The second closest is a Greek Orthodox, and Im not greek, so I dont know is those churches are more ethnically/culturally based, but, I will keep searching. Thank you for your guidance!
>>
>>50823058
Glad to do what I can :D
I mean is it OCA, Greek, etc. that’s by you?
ROCOR is unanimously based, the Greek archdiocese is extremely cringe, they shut down for COVID. I wouldn’t go there unless it’s required
>>
>>50823058
What I mean is Greek bishops in America aren’t based, Greek bishops in Greece (except the Patriarch) I believe are based. Keep that in mind, Greek churches are known for being liberal. Go there to socialize and see how things work, but don’t get your hopes up you’ll meet people like you
>>
>>50823069
It appears to be OCA.
>>50823077
>Greek churches are known for being liberal
Liberal in what ways?
>>
File: 20210823_004751.jpg (2.27 MB, 2268x2831)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>>50820148
I've got the greyshop knockoff D3 that works well with my 7.62x39 mags so it should work with 74 mags.
>>
>>50823099
>OCA
They’re not the best from what I’ve heard, but it’s better then nothing. Some of them are Über based
>How are the Greeks liberal
They chucked their parishioners under the bus by closing down church for COVID and the Arch Diocese (the most senior Greek bishop of North America) decided to come out in public and say “there is no religious exemptions for the vaccine”, which is blatantly wrong. I’ll send you the link

Here is the actual religious exemption
https://news.gab.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Vaccine-Exemption-Full-Military-.doc

After the shutdown and then the Greek arch diocese deciding to cancel everyone’s religious accommodations (he has no authority to do this), I wouldn’t go there unless I absolutely had to.
Here’s another one
https://orthodoxreflections.com/did-a-greek-archbishop-march-to-destroy-icons/

Now, this garbage is done by Archbishop Elpidophoros and no bishop is above another in power. Elpidophoros is the one doing this hot garbage, I’m not sure about the rest of the country. I could be jumping the gun a bit here however
>>
I literally can't decide myself on a plate carrier. I like the ESSTAC Daedon and the Agilite K19 though.
>>
>>50823147
Hows that stock? I haven't seen anyone use on here.
>>
>>50823287
It's decidedly meh. The adjustment is wierd and it's hard to fold. It also can't fire when folded, but it's $150 less than a PT-5 so it's what I went with.
>>
>>50823323
Different Anon
Why not get an adjuster to make it food left if possible?
>>
Welp, one more post until “Fresh bread” with whichever shill decides to post next
>>
>>50823465
As far as I know those don't exist. The ASPAK stocks have almost no aftermarket and nobody ever talks about them.
>>
>>50823323
Thats unfortunate, I hope it works well for you anon.
>>
>>50823253
What specifically do you like about those? They're not the most popular so it would be interesting to have someone actually get one.
>>
>>50823476
That sucks fren
It could be worst, you could have a VZ2008…. Or be Canadian
>>
>>50823476
>>50823549
It's not a huge deal, I'll just use it until something breaks or I hit the lotto and can afford the zenitco stock.
>>
>>50823570
Have you checked the Russian surplus market?
There’s gunbroker.ru
>>
>>50823549
I like VZ's.
>>
>>50823540
Someone a while back got one of the esstacs and complained about it. I'm not sure what possessed him to buy it in the first place. Esstac makes great mag pouches but their plate carrier and belt look like shit.
>>
>>50823628
There’s no aftermarket availability
>>
>>50823540
Dunno for the ESSTAC, but the Agilite looks great and got good track record.

What is the "most popular" btw ?
>>
>>50823711
Yeah that's true.
>>
>>50815274
There’s an online Latin mass directory. Learn to google
>>
What pants do you lads like for innawoodsing? Are Vertx any good?
>>
>>50823928
No idea RE: Vertx. I got a few pairs of Beyond's K5 Makers pants on sale and they have been pretty comfy and resilient hiking/carbine course/yardwork/general purpose beater pants. Dry out relatively quick, don't chafe, don't impede movement much thanks to the stretchy crotch stuff, work well with a thermal next-to-skin layer and/or an outer rain layer.
>>
>>50823928
I unironically use boyscout pants I used while I was a boyscout
Cheap
>Less then $20 on ebay
Simple and useful
>two large cargo pockets on the side
>two regular pockets
Durable
And they look good with RG.
>>
Fresh bread!

>>50824146
>>50824146
>>
>>50821217
you can also custom order but yes. and their BALCS vest. they brought back dragon skin as well if you want the only civilian level iv+ rated armor. defeats m993

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.