[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anyone here ever bought anything from Kalinka? Wanted to know if they were legit a good site before I dove in and bought something, I’m looking at one of their red dot sights but have never seen their name be tossed around, are they any good?
>>
>>50812699
Specifically Kalinka optics warehouse, this: https://kalinkaoptics.com/
>>
>>50812699
I've bought a couple thousand dollars worth of shit from them for my SVD. Definitely legit and they ship shit super fast too.
>>
Are you retarded or just pretending to be?
>>
>>50812722
You don't need to pretend to be in the know to avoid the embarrassment of not knowing the answer
>>
>>50812735
So, in short, yes
>>
>>50812735
There's a whole thread for questions like that though >>50772295
>>
>>50812744
In short, you don't know the answer
>>
>>50812699
Armatard hands typed this.
>>
>>50812773
Yeah I don't know anything about the biggest global retailer of Russian and Belarusian optics, never heard of them before, nobody else online has, either, so don't bother searching
>>
>>50812833
>every single person on the internet has to have the same knowledge as me about firearms!
you are an insufferable faggot, he clearly didnt know and asked for help, quit gatekeeping knowledge you smoothbrained nigger.
>>
>>50812854
>muh gatekeeping
You have to go back
I'll gatekeep my hobby all I want to keep effeminate wastes of testosterone out of it
>>
>>50812879
quit trying so hard to fit in here, it just makes you look like more of a child.
>>
>>50812833
Damn, look at that. Could have posted that to start with instead of pissing away time getting frustrated at nothing.
I wasn't even op. I just find your brand of retardation annoying
>>
>>50812886
Bro haha bro

>>50812896
Kill yourself
>>
>>50812913
>cant think of anything to say
>can only speak in buzzwords and memes
yep, you're a newfaggot trying way too hard to fit in.
>>
>>50812722
Nah I just genuinely didn’t know, I’ve never had an AK before or had to mount an optic to it, sorry I don’t have all the gun knowledge I immediately need stored in my head shitlips
>>
>>50812745
Directing me to a thread I’ve never received help from is shit, I posted here to grab some attention.
>>
>>50812918
Bro haha bro and kill yourself are buzzwords and memes?
Now who's trying to fit in?
>>
I have the Belorussian ones from BeLomo. They're nice enough quality for the price, somewhere between chink dots and a western made optic.
>>
>>50812879
You're literally acting like an effeminate waste of testosterone right now. This bitchy catty nature of yours is peak woman at the office passive aggressiveness. Men only act like this when they're suffering low test. Get yourself checked there girly.
>>
>>50814139
Ok Lucas Botkin
>>
>>50814139
>literally
>>
>>50812879
Fuck em dude, the only butches who complain about gatekeeping are the ones the gate is meant to keep out anyways.
>>50814139
You wish faggot, youre the one making a shit fit about a man making fun of an idiot and vetting people before he even tries to belp them. Nobody likes dealing with fucking idiots. Men vet men, deal with it bitch.
>>
I don't know, but I am interested. If I continue to STALGER larp at night with the bois, my AKM will need some sort of electro-optic. I'd prefer it to be Russhit
>>
>>50814700
>akm
>stalker
Poser
>>
kalinka is probably one of the least sketchy slavshit sites online
>>
>>50814745
Yes.
>>
>come to find out what slav optics sellers are like
>it's just anons accusing each other of being from reddit and being low test
>someone brought up armatard
>every thread on the board om every topic ends up this way
4chan is nothing but suffering. No one posts positive contributions anymore. The dream is dead.
>>
>>50814745
>>50814770
But I'm still out here doing shit
>>
>>50814792
That's cool
But it's a retarded thread. It'd have been unbelievably easy for you to search "Is Kalinka optics a legit seller" and found a dozen threads saying yes.
A question worth answering would be asking about someone more esoteric, russtock, bear optics, priceli
Because you choose to not even do the bare minimum of leg work, you got made fun of
Git gud
>>
They're ok. Pretty rascally but they're a small business. Sent me an AK mount when I ordered an SVD mount and wanted to argue but they eventually took it back.
>>
>>50814072
>>50814673
post guns you fucking morons. All you post hoax faggots keep shitting up this board.
>>
>>50816510
We're almost coming up on a decade since then, there's been a half dozen other events that have ruined the board
The number of us here before then is probably dwindling
Why ask me to post guns? Clearly I know what Kalinka is, do you just need an identifier to tie to me? Seems an awful lot like a trip or reddit account, thanks but I'll pass
>>
>>50816653
>noguns
called it.
>>
>>50812879
Grow up you little bitch. Which one of your dads raped you?
>>
>>50812699
I bought a posp for my vepr 54r. The mounting bracket ended up stripping from the recoil. Now it wont stay secure on the scope mount after a round or two. Would not recommend
>>
>>50817016
>nooooo you heckin nogunz post your guns!!!!
Give me one good reason why I should
>>
>>50817096
you probably did something wrong DESU.

pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>50817016
Accuse noguns demanding proof is a quick way to get accused of being glowhard
>>
>>50817115
because you're a noguns faggot...?
>>50817242
everyone gets accused of being a glowfaggot in 2021, it literally means nothing when you call eveyone a glowie.
>>
>>50817835
That's not a very compelling reason, because I know I own guns
>>
>>50817865
and yet you can't prove it, so your opinion is completely invalid.
>>
File: 2885952.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>50812699
>worring about russian legitimacy when you could have American supremacy
>>
>>50818153
My opinion that op is a fag due to his inability to do even the most basic research on one of the biggest players in moving Russian and Belarusian optics is invalid because I haven't posted a picture of my guns?
Huh
>>
>>50818642
he also asked if any of us (his peers) had any experience with them. what about that is so hard to grasp you brainless faggot? did you walk in on a newfag fucking your mom or something?
>>
>>50814845
manlet
>>
>>50818642
Post guns faggot, or stop posting here
>>
>>50818674
>Kalinka Legitimacy?
Woah
>>
>>50819330
>being purposely retarded and cherry picking your argument to seem less dumb to the people you've spent so much time trying to impress
woah
>>
>>50819380
Huh, it's almost like you mischaracterized what he said in an attempt to make him seem less like a retard
>>
>>50819856
huh, it's almost like you can't read and picked out one specific issue from the OP and completely ignored the rest of his post in an attempt to be a completely retarded faggot for no reason
>>
>>50819993
I know illiteracy is still prevalent here, but let's not pretend like you know what you're talking about
>>
>>50820245
>ad hominem
the tool of the clinically retarded.
thanks for trying.
>>
>>50812745
general threads are cancer

i didn't come to 4chan for a shittier version of the old school forums i left
>>
>>50820262
You can't even get your kitschy logical fallacies down right
I'm not attacking your person and avoiding the argument, I'm calling you illiterate because your reading comprehension of what OP said is about as deep as a puddle
>>
>>50820630
>if I just keep saying he's wrong that means it must be true.
you're purposely ignoring half of his post, like a fucking retard but thats ok because comprehension doesn't seem to be your forte
>>
>>50820655
Woah it's almost like you have to take the post as a whole and not ignore the title where OP demonstrates his bewildering lack of ability to use a search engine
Pot calling the kettle a nigger, much?
>>
>>50820721
woah it's almost as if its your first time on 4chan and are being a gatekeeping faggot instead of helping newfriends find their way.
nigger being a nigger, eh?
>>
>>50820755
See, once his argument is summarily destroyed, he resorts to denigrating "gatekeeping," the only proven way to keep a hobby free of those who would destroy it
Truly a sad human, maybe you'll get it eventually
>>
>>50820977
see, once he moves the goalposts enough times he realizes he's a literal fucking brainlet that can't tell his ass from his elbow.
What are you even arguing at this point anyways you fucking dunce? the OP asked a multi-faceted question. Did your autism get triggered so hard that you can't comprehend whats going on or what?
>>
>>50821347
Keep throwing out those logical fallacies, you'll get it right one of these days
>>
>>50821471
keep giving this thread more bumps and me more (you)s
>>
>>50812833
Correct, you don't.
>>
File: OIP(21).jpg (14 KB, 474x474)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>50818354
>not choosing the best sight
>>
>>50812787
fuck off shill

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.