[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: about-kusa.jpg (328 KB, 2400x900)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
people complain about holosun being chink optics but have no problem buying russian, Japanese, Philippino and Swedish optics. and these same i only buy muh US made product brag about their Austrian, russian, czech and serberian made guns.

so why the hypocrisy?
>>
>>50022060
China is known for low quality. Their economy depends on cheap manufacturing
>>
File: Smug Lombax Girl.png (1020 KB, 828x878)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
>>50022060
Pay pigs trying to justify their purchases, I sold my aimpoint and with the cash bought a holosun and stocks
Haven’t regretted my decision because even if it’s a chinkdot at least they didn’t donate to democrats
>>
>>50022060
People buying Russian optics are doing it for image, everybody buying a kobra knows they arent getting a great optics but theyre not doing it for quality, theyre doing it because it goes with their AK. Japanese and Swedish optics have a good reputation, dont know any flip ones, chinese ones have a poor rep. Idk why you'd be so obtuse as to even make this thread, this shit is all blatant.
>>
>>50022129
Other than vortex what are some Japanese red dots? There was one at my LGS but I forgot the name and it hasn’t been priced yet
>>
>>50022129
because every time someone mentions holosun the "i only buy made in america" fags come jumping in and tell you to buy a swedish optic instead.
>>
>>50022146
You’re making things up because america activated your inferiority complex
>>
>>50022166
This, when someone is born in a foreign country with an active inferiority complex they tend to lash out at the US’ success.
>>
>>50022135
Ultradot, a lot of scopes also use Japanese glass.
>>
>>50022166
what holosun would you recommend?
>>
>>50022205
I like the x2 rmr copy personally. Other than budget holosuns I wouldn’t touch Chinese made optics
>>
File: 1617873629604.gif (982 KB, 320x287)
982 KB
982 KB GIF
>>50022060
Chinese products don't have a reputation for quality seeing as how they are known for flooding the market with cheap bootlegs of just about anything you could buy. That being said, Chinese manufacturing has come a long way in the past ten years or so. "Made in Japan" products used to have the same reputation as Chinese products do today, but now most people would associate Japanese automobiles and electronics with quality.
>>50022146
That's because 4chan as a whole, and especially boards like /k/, has become infiltrated by DOD shills and glowniggers. Ask yourself why there's a "CHINA BAD" thread almost every day on boards like /k/ and /tv/ complete with the same copypastas and someone dumping WEBMs of Chinese industrial and traffic accidents from LiveLeak.
>inb4 wumao
I don't give a fuck if you hate China or Chinese people, but we don't need anti-chink threads every goddamn day on all the high-traffic boards. Everyone knows it's a glownigger psyop. The anti-chink posters are the most annoying faggots on this website. Some anon posts a pic of a random Asian model (which has always been a thing on 4chan), and the anti-chink faggots always come out of the woodwork to spam "bug people" and other shit that ruins the thread. The jannies never ban these posters (despite racism technically being banned outside of /b/) because they are also in on the psy-op.
>>
>>50022091
>and stocks
What fucking dirtpoor stock did you buy that you pretend is great?
>>
>>50022220
>it’s the glowniggers I swear
>China is actually the good guy with high quality manufacturing
Take your meds
>>
>>50022234
BABA. And I’m going to keep buying it bi-weekly
>>
File: (You).png (15 KB, 200x200)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>50022235
>China is bad because... they're just bad ok?!
Never said China was "the good guy," just that their manufacturing is improving. Also, yes it's a glownigger psy-op. /k/ has ZOGbot recruitment generals now ffs. If there were anti-India or anti-Brazil threads spammed on all the big boards every day, I would say the same thing.
>>
>>50022235
wumao is not enough for meds
>>
>>50022250
>Also, yes it's a glownigger psy-op.
Do you have any proof? It seems like you are scapegoating regular people because they don’t see China as some type of super competent world power. Also the forcing of memes to fit in is really gay
>>
File: taday.jpg (99 KB, 797x715)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
More tax for israel
t.sending money to Isreal
>>
The reviews are shit unfortunately. I like the idea...
>>
>>50022259
>Do you have any proof?
How the fuck is anyone supposed to prove that anons are glowniggers you retard? It's just deductive reasoning.
>It seems like you are scapegoating regular people because they don’t see China as some type of super competent world power.
Nope. Work on your reading comprehension. Like I said, I don't give a fuck if you hate China or Chinese people, but we don't need the same anti-chink spam every day on /k/ or the meme factory boards like /tv/. You can't even mention the country of China in regards to a consumer electronic they produce without anti-chink faggots flooding the thread.
>>
>>50022279
>How the fuck is anyone supposed to prove that anons are glowniggers you retard?
Ahh okay so you’re just trying to write off any ill opinion of China. It doesn’t work
>>
>>50022060
Because the Chinese are faggots that underwrite a lot of bullshit behaviors of US companies and encourage destructive politics in the US.
Also I want the Chinese economy to collapse.
>>
>>50022279
The thread started with a very anti American tone. It was designed that way because
>US bad
>China new world power
Everyone knows you are a Chinese glownigger psy-op
>>
>>50022285
He’s right you know. NSA has shills on every social media and especially 4chins. I mean why the fuck else is there basically a stickied recruitment thread that has next to no participation from actual anons?
>>
>>50022060
>What's so special about buying US made guns and optics?
The people buying them
>>
>>50022298
That’s true of every nation on earth. Doesn’t make China any more of a world power.
>>
>>50022285
Wrong. 4chan is full of negative opinions of just about every country on earth. It's only the negative opinions of China that completely derail threads and result in mass spamming of gore webms.
>>50022294
I don't think OP was being anti-American, but you are a retard if you think Chinese glowniggers shill on 4chan, but not American glowniggers. There are glowniggers from all the major powers on 4chan since at least 2016 when this place became a "major player" in American politics. The anti-America and anti-pajeet posters are also annoying and contribute nothing.
>>
>>50022250
Indians are regularly regarded as poos you ignoramus
That's not a ringing endorsement

China makes stuff cheap with spotty QC. So they have a bad rep. Is it overblown? Sure. I got two holosuns I've had zero problem with. That doesn't erase the people who have gotten lemons.

When you get into boutique level brands you're not paying more for quality, nor performance, you're paying for a bit of that plus great QC. With warranties being what they are across the board now, I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm not going to scoff at someone who cares about that shit either.
>>
>>50022309
>Doesn’t make China any more of a world power.
I never said anything about China buddy and personally I agree with you but this hardcore us shilling is a bit cringe. Tone it down a bit champ, there’s no need shill everyone knows we’re the best
>>
>>50022309
When has anyone ITT tried to say China is a "world power?" You're the only one who keeps mentioning that, which makes me suspect you're a glownigger with a vested interest in making people think China is not a world power (they obviously are).
>>50022321
I'm well aware Indians have been called poo-in-loos for years here. We don't have thread-derailing anti-poo spam on a daily basis, though.
>>
>>50022315
China details threads by claiming capabilities they don’t have constantly. Try posting a video of American GMLRS wrecking point targets in the Middle East and see how fast butthurt chinks derail the thread. Butt you only see it as Americans doing that, interesting
>>
>>50022333
>When has anyone ITT tried to say China is a "world power?"
> they obviously are
kek not a military power
>>
>>50022334
>Butt you only see it as Americans doing that, interesting
>why isn’t everyone a ZOGbot like me? They must be paid shills!
Nah man honestly I just hate seeing my tax dollars get wasted on toys used to bully villagers in a sandbox on the other side of the world when we have actual shit we could fix here. America first not empire first
>>
>>50022345
Nah, testing out new tech in the missle east is a perfect use of tax dollars. I’m not giving you anymore social bux to fund your gay art museums nancy
>>
File: HolosunMeme.jpg (276 KB, 1078x885)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>50022091
This.
Fuck paypigs.
>>
>>50022334
Frankly, I don't even read the airplane and battleship threads, so I can't comment on that. I'm sure there are chink shills on 4chan, but I never see anti-America spamming on the scale I do anti-China spamming. I always assume anti-America posts are just Australians and Yuropoors, since ESL chink shills usually have a very particular way of posting that is easy to recognize.
>>
>>50022333
Dude, I know you've seen the woke america gifs, the chink gore, vids of future doctors punching old people, ect

Anons do it because to them it's fun. We can't control them not understand them. Just know it's likely one NSA agent, one CCP shill, a dozen indians being overly nationalistic
Also 200 Australians posting all of the above
>>
>>50022343
Well, maybe their military is a laughing stock, but they are definitely an economic power like it or not.
>>
>>50022356
>I’m not giving you anymore social bux to fund your gay art museums nancy
Or we could like fix flint Michigan’s water and our shit electrical infrastructure… I wouldn’t hate having the roads fixed or a border wall built either… lower taxes would also be great
>>
>>50022220
>Ask yourself why there's a "CHINA BAD" thread almost every day on boards like /k/ and /tv/ complete with the same copypastas and someone dumping WEBMs of Chinese industrial and traffic accidents from LiveLeak

So you don't question the regular "china is superior" threads that precede them?
>>
>>50022388
>So you don't question the regular "china is superior" threads that precede them?
If these exist, they are most likely shitposting. People post facetious "this is the best thing ever" threads all the time. That being said, I would rather see a thread discussing China's military capabilities in a positive/neutral light than the same anti-China copypastas and gore spam that often derails threads with OPs that had nothing to do with China.
>>
>>50022345
>please stop developing and testing military tech!
>>
>>50022375
>it’s the federal governments responsibility to correct flint Michigan’s bad policies.
>>
>>50022495
Well it does sort of make us seem like a 3rd world country when some of our citizens don’t have access to clean drinking water
>>
File: image.jpg (1.94 MB, 4032x3024)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>50022502
I don’t care what it makes foreigners think. Democratic policies can really fuck up a city. Thankfully i profited. As I just built 3 skids for flint Michigan. Being in the manufacturing side of water treatment makes me better than you
>>
File: the SBR meme.jpg (190 KB, 1128x905)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>50022060
Because we fucking love having our domestic manufacturing industry you dumb fuck.
>>
>>50022512
But I’m in the manufacturing side on gaseous nitrogen making me orders of magnitude more essential and intelligent than you, sorry anon
>>
File: image.jpg (2.95 MB, 4032x3024)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
>>50022537
>nitrofaggot
>essential
kek
>>
>>50022375
>>50022502
Michifag here. The water isn't what had lead in it. The pipes were century-old and had been not leaking lead up to that point, when they switched from one water source to a more local one that was slightly more acidic. The feds have fuckall to do with any of it; it's because city water is inherently shit, especially if it's ancient infrastructure in an underfunded city. Well water is the norm for non-retards in Michigan for just this sort of reason. Governments can't be trusted to get your water to you safely.
>>
>>50022537
Faggot Union Worker defends China and wants the federal government to clean up democrat run cities
>>
File: machining fun.jpg (199 KB, 685x850)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>50022537
>>50022553
But who makes the parts you guys use? Oh that's right, ME!
>>
>>50022561
Machinists make our manifold blocks and flare connections. Everything else is comes from a mold
>>
File: bane.jpg (208 KB, 1076x605)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>50022571
machinists probably made the mold too, and the machines that make everything else you use
>>
>>50022583
I don’t disagree. But this is a China hate thread let’s stay on topic
>>
>>50022537
i think i've figured out a way to make dry ice on demand by inverting CO2 canisters and dumping the "snow" into a reservoir. im going to go buy the parts at home depot today and see if it works.
i usually only need like an ounce or two of dry ice at a time, and i hate having to buy it in 10 pound bricks.
>>
>>50022333
You ever consider that might be because chink shills are rampant and that's people's response to them?
>>
>>50022665
China doesn’t shill on here. The US does. Why would China shill on here in the first place. They are too busy cranking out fighting ships and we are to busy kneeling to BLM
>>
>>50022665
>chink shills are rampant
Are they though?
>>
>>50022687
>imagining anything is that simple
>>
>>50022553
>>50022558
Cope and seethe waterlets, sorry you can’t into compressed gases
>50022561
Based machinist chad, I used to be a welder in a manufacturing plant before this
>>
>>50022687
>>50022692
Holy China defense force. You guys got an automated board watcher that flags usage of the word chink?
>>
>>50022066
>t. retarded obese mutt who shops at walmart
>>
>>50022704
Doesn’t make it any less true. China is known for low quality
>>
>>50022711
>known
by whom? retarded obese walmart shoppers?
>>
>>50022701
>anyone who questions me is a chink shill
Take your meds. I mean yeah there probably are chink shills on 4chan, but there are more American glowniggers than anything. You can't even shitpost about Biden's tranny army in the ZOGbot enlistment general without the most obvious DOD recruiter shill going into a schizo rage about armatard or whatever.
>>
>>50022692
>>50022687
Impressive response time fellow Americans
>>
>>50022734
>>
>>50022734
>it's not the chinks
You understand this makes people think you're a chink right?
>>
>>50022773
The same people claiming there are chinks everywhere are also trying to deny that there are NSA glowniggers on 4chan, which is asinine. The chinks are probably only smart enough to make "CHINA NUMBA ONE" (1 post by this ID) threads.
>>
File: 51FA7Tv5mtL.jpg (54 KB, 500x375)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>50022060
Imagine unironically categorizing Japanese and Swedish optics with chinesium shit.
>and these same i only buy muh US made product brag about their Austrian, russian, czech and serberian made guns.
I have a Romanian optic with German lenses mounted to my Austrian rifle, thank you very much. The rings are American.
>>
>>50022793
>"CHINA NUMBA ONE"
Kek, I read that in Donald Pleasance's voice.
>>
>>50022608
I've tried that before. The yield is very low, you will need FAR more than 10 lbs of liquid CO2 to get 1 lb of "snow"
>>
>>50022060
People buy Japanese, German, Swedish, Austrian, and American optics because they are known for quality.
Russian optics are usually shitty, but people buy those for muh aesthetics.
Chinese have neither aesthetics or quality.
>>
>>50022060
US manufacturing is one of the best for high quality goods. Need a pacemaker? A jet? Something that absolutely cannot fucking fail? Buy American, Japanese, or German. I wouldn’t buy anything I would need to trust my life with from China
>>
>>50022847
look retard the closest thing to the optic you want if you're basing shit off of anime are Canadian fusion sights from General Starlight.
>>
>>50023622
dubs of truth
>>
>>50022060
any zeiss niggers?
>>
>>50022495
>it's not the federal government's responsibility to ensure clean drinking water
>it's not the federal government's responsibility to secure our border
>but it IS the federal government's responsibility to blow up kids on the other side of the world (causing them to flee to Europe)
>but it IS the federal government's responsibility to send billions to Israel so they can do likewise.

Why don't you get off this board.

>>50022478
>wants thousands of young men, women, and children to die horrific deaths in order to fucking TEST MILITARY TECH.

You get out too.
>>
>>50022060
oooo ching chong ling long!!! Ching chong ding dong!!@!
>>
>>50022060
Its not about buying American; irs about NOT buying Chinese.
China has a well deserved reputation for producing shoddy goods to saturate markets.
>>
>>50023687
That’s 7’s you tard
>go back
>>
>>50025165
70% of the Chinese companies that sell things to us either were or still are American companies that shipped their factories over for the cheap slave labor and non existent safety regulations. It became cheaper to send shit back all the way across the world and pay tariffs on it just to be consumed by us. This is because of over regulation in nearly every market, insurance, safety regs, wages, inflation, etc.. basically just bureaucracy and government in general. Some would even say this was done by design to weaken us as a country…
>>
>>50022721
literally anyone who's ever had to deal directly with a chinese manufacturer. if you send them materials for a project, they'll sell yours, buy or fabricate lower quality ones and send your product to you like nothing happened.
>>
>>50022250
The military recruiting general has been here for years, retard. Turns out there's some overlap between people who like guns and people who wanna join the military
>>
File: Smug cat.png (440 KB, 828x1072)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>50022357
I’ve never heard a proper reason to why they’re bad, surefire gets parts from China and they even admitted to it
You’re not paying for quality, you’re paying for javiers chickens and his daughter’s birthday party
>>
>>50025252
>summerfags, honestly…
>>
File: girls1.webm (1.97 MB, 900x1268)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB WEBM
reminder that you cant get this in china unless youre a billionaire.
>>
>>50025252
Yes, glowniggers have been shilling here for years.
>>
>>50025298
Built for BBC
>>
Why isn’t this autistic China dickrider banned yet?
>>
>>50025336
Cause it’s better than another glock thread
>>
>>50022721
>>50022704
Their own culture has an entire philosophy around it that translates to 'good enough'. Chinese products can rise above and be merely utlitarian, but only when a company from another country sends the terrible shit back for you.
>>
>>50022250
>/k/ has ZOGbot recruitment generals now

/k/ has had those for YEARS you mongoloid
>>
>>50025270
>I’ve never heard a proper reason why there bad
You’re directly funding the people who own our politicians, who tend to fuck us over. You’re not fighting globohomo, you’re throwing money at it.
>>
>>50022721
Even Chinese manufacturers would rather buy American products. So much so that they will pay 6x price for better quality

>t. Someone who does business with Chinese manufacturers
>>
>>50025358
i'm not entirely sure that is the case
>>
File: 1612038939107.png (17 KB, 149x193)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>50022220
>I don't give a fuck if you hate China or Chinese people, but we don't need anti-chink threads every goddamn day on all the high-traffic boards. Everyone knows it's a glownigger psyop. The anti-chink posters are the most annoying faggots on this website. Some anon posts a pic of a random Asian model (which has always been a thing on 4chan), and the anti-chink faggots always come out of the woodwork to spam "bug people" and other shit that ruins the thread. The jannies never ban these posters (despite racism technically being banned outside of /b/) because they are also in on the psy-op.

Kek holy shit, you going to cry too? This is one of the most chinese posts ive ever seen here
>China numba won!!!1!! threads non stop
>Spamming propaganda, demoralization and anti American content non stop
>non stop shilling every day
>People realize what youre doing and they dish it right back out at you
>chinky cries and cries that hes the victim and everyone is just being so unfair while he continues to shit up the board like usual
inb4 "DoD shill'
Are you really that surprised that normal people on 4chan hate you? lol
>>
File: 1618183251988.jpg (42 KB, 639x400)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>50025330
Yup right on schedule. In a chink thread even.
>>
>>50022220
Fuck off chang your products are shit and you smell bad
>>
>>50022220
I hate the general "china bad" "no china good" back and forth on here and other boards but thinking jannies don't do anything about it because of some psyop is stupid.
>>
File: 1593003182489.png (174 KB, 319x304)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>50022091
Let's be real here.
If you're buying from a Chinese company then that company is owned by the Chinese Communist Party one way or another.
You are therefore funding the CCP who "donates" money to democrats.
>>
File: 1610926197260.jpg (262 KB, 819x784)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>50023902
>wants thousands of young men, women, and children to die horrific deaths in order to fucking TEST MILITARY TECH.
Russians, Chinks, and assorted Mudniggers are not people.
>>
>>50025414
I remember seeing an "America" shop in a China blog where they paid up the ass for American imported treats and small trinkets and all the clients were Chinese who felt like some Doritos were worth paying up the ass for, it's embarrassing for China to have even your own people be so cucked
>>
>>50025978
it's no different from weaboos over here
people sometimes just want something different
i like swedish food products from ikea even though i'm pretty sure they're peasant garbage tier in sweden
>>
>>50025978
>>50026075
I work in the resin industry. We closed our state of the art plants in China because of the mistrust in domestic products. They would rather pay 4x-6x to import our products made in the US than to buy from the US ran Chinese plants. That resin then gets turned into shitty Chinese goods and sold to the US
>>
>>50022060
“Muh US made”
Couldn’t give less of a shit. Capitalists have been selling garbage to patriotards with the “made in America” label for decades.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.