[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WzXGzcJRlKhZ/

New here? Would you like to legally acquire a firearm in Canada?
https://pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Want to learn about your legal rights here? Also buy cool gear!
https://firearmrights.ca/

Previous: >>50015079
>>
>>50021562
FUCK THE ARSEES
EXERCISE EVERY DAY
>>
>>50021563
Thanks for reminding me quitting is the right choice.
>>
>>50021562
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST. I wonder if those shiny new armor are like most mil vehicles and don't require a key to start.
>>
Why do you guys call the un the anti christ?
>>
File: 1605316543534.jpg (50 KB, 530x650)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>50021562
>>
File: eye.gif (11 KB, 256x256)
11 KB
11 KB GIF
>>50021584
Any good VR templates out there? Should I make it professional and reasonable sounding, or should I just outright list the crimes of the Canadian government, the globalist agenda, the scamdemic, etc as reason for my quitting? I figure they'll want me out ASAP if I do that, but they might also list me as a potential "issue."
Also, the skills I've learned aren't nearly as transferable as I hoped. Any good jobs out there right now? Can I unironically NEET just by learning to code? I fucking suck at trading and crypto.
>>
>>50021602
If you actually did call the gov out you could probably push for a medical release. I didn't write mine my sgt is quitting alone with a bunch of us so he wrote up one memo and just copy pasted it for all of us.
>>
>>50021624
>my sgt is quitting alone with a bunch of us
Different anon, but what's the situation in the military currently? Is it hemorrhaging members? If so, is it because of 'Progressive' culture being pushed?
>>
File: antichrist.jpg (1.25 MB, 2199x1492)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>50021598
I will not eat the bugs.
I will not live in the pod.
I will not give up my car.
I will not hand in the guns.
I will not inject the experimental gene therapy.
I will not accept white replacement.
I will not use closed source software.
I will not consume the corn syrup.
I will not take the estrogen.
I will not accept the microchip.
I will not worship the corporations.
I will not kneel for felons.
I will not fight for bankers.
I will hate the antichrist.
>>
File: DSCF6927.jpg (2.02 MB, 4288x2416)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
>>50021562
What do you canucks use for load carriage?
>>
>>50021602
making any political callouts before you are 100% out of the system with an honourable discharge is retarded. Don't give them an easy way to fuck up your life.
>>
>>50021643
Yeah their losing so many people there's rumors of closing bases. I know the navy can't crew the ships it has let alone the new ones. It's part no one wants to die for buttsex and part their running guys into the ground. Half the caf is sick, lame and lazy. So if your able-bodied you'll be the one doing all the work all the time and it's wearing guys out.
>>
>>50021562
I guarantee Cuckdeau called in the UN to try disarming every person in Toronto, legal owner or not. But especially legal owners.
>>
>>50021665
So what's the safe way to go about it?
>"I no longer have faith in the Canadian government and feel my views no longer align with it."
>>
>>50021684
That actually sounds pretty good. A generic lack of faith in the system though I still think skizo posting could get you a medical release.
>>
>>50021669
At least if the military collapses, there will be less people to enforce the globhomo agenda.
>>
>>50021702
Honestly caf is in such a bad state right now I don't think it could anyway. Calling in now within 2 years caf will be downsized into something more like the natty guard but shittyer.
>>
File: trolls vs fags.png (357 KB, 1258x690)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>
>>50021653
You will do all these things and then some, faggot. If nothing has pushed you over the edge so far, these things won’t push you either. Corona showed everyone that internet gun enthusiasts are nothing but shittalkers that would never cash any checks with their ass. They couldn’t even be bothered to move to Florida or another freedom state, they stayed lockdowned in their pods and wore the mask, had a demented idiot elected and will hand over their guns when officer humpty dumpty knocks on the door.

Even those larping as max edge white supremacists who are free men that don’t ask permission beg to not be taken out of the comfyness of their negro ridden society and be put in jail. You all just pretend to be different because the internet makes lying to yourself and others so Easy.
>>
>>50021767
cuck cluck cuck cluck cluck cuck
>>
>>50021562
>lol the UN is completely ineffectual and useless. Completely powerless
also
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA THE UN ARE HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>50021779
>/k/ is one person
>>
>>50021571
Do you have the original file so I can make my own for /k/angaroos?
>>
>>50021786
Yes
>>
File: 1620173127047.jpg (206 KB, 960x950)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Caught $1300 worth of fraud on my credit yesterday. It'll all be corrected soon, but god damn am I lucky. Feelsgoodman.

DON'T BUY G4C AND LOOK OUT FOR TORONTO ZOO ADMISSION CHARGES ON YOUR STATEMENTS.
>>
>>50021562
Morning frens. Done pt for today I can officially do 20 pull-ups feels bretty good
>>
>>50021779
Lol this. One second the UN is useless, next second they're NWO troops.
>>
>>50021903
At this point I bet G4C is fucking selling peoples info for an extra buck on the side.
>>
>>50021779
>>50021910
It has nothing to do with
>"aaaaaaaaaaa the UN are here!"
And more to do with the fact that the Government has called the UN in, putting their motivations and the plans for them into question.
>>
>>50021767
die screaming.
>>
>>50021920
>country exports armored trucks to equip third world militaries in UN ops abroad
>AAAAA THE UN IS HERE GUIZE
As always with people who have no notion of how the UN even works (or don't)
>>
>>50022069
>AAAAAAAAAAAA
Stop strawmaning.
>>
>>50021915
Why the fuck has G4C not done shit about this? I keep hearing people saying their credit cards are being skimmed from online purchases there. I bought a box of 9mm there like 2 years ago and the dudes were helpful and polite. Even let me finger fuck a nice K31 while they rang me up.
>>
>>50021910
Why not both?
>>
>>50022111
Stop strawmoaning
>>
File: 1596334848624.jpg (64 KB, 758x644)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>50022327
No.
>>
>>50022183
I sent G4C an email because mind got stolen after shopping, they blamed me
>>
File: 1624264919697m.jpg (176 KB, 768x1024)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>50021903
at least someone got to see some monkes and u got your money back
>>
>>50021779
>lol the UN is completely ineffectual and useless
Dutch UN
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA THE UN ARE HERE
Chinese UN
>>
>>50022355
>they blamed me
Little bit melodramatic there anon, they suggested that as their system doesn't hold complete card data that it's more than likely compromised somewhere else. Seems like a reasonable response.
>t. not G4C
>>
>>50021562
Real talk here gentlemen.

Does anyone have more info on these MRAPS? I was under the assumption that these trucks are being stored at a building which produces them.. which to me makes more sense then “TRUDYS GONNA SET THE GOYS ON US AAAAAA UN UN UN UN”… if Trudy was legit gonna sic the UN on the population, why wouldnt they store these trucks in the middle of buttfuck no where up North?

I think you guys are overreacting to this.
Maybe someone can prove me wrong?

Anyhow… gm guys. Let’s keep the schizo/political talk to a minimum today.. yeah?
>>
>>50022699
Do you use TD? Personally I think it's TD's algorithm or whatever that's completely compromised because one time when my card was stolen, it was a joint account card with a unique number that had literally never been used or taken out of the house. My guess is that someone's figured out a way to generate card numbers that might work including related security numbers, and then they just try them all until they get a hit.
>>
>>50022355
that's pretty normal, you're over reacting

>>50022825
I also had my card jacked recently. Reported it here week or so ago, which is what started this G4C blame. I don't think G4C is involved, but I do use TD.
>>
>>50022863
I'm the guy who had his card jacked twice about a week after using G4C. I also had my card jacked a few days ago despite not having used G4C in ages; for some reason the guy who did it bought a lot of stuff at a Lowes in Quebec. At this point I'm not sure if G4C is to blame. Maybe it's their payment processor and not them that's unsecured since credit card numbers shouldn't be going through the storefront, but I think ultimately TD's card system is compromised to some extent.
>>
>>50022825
>>50022863
>>50022884
Weird my card is Canadian tire and mine was jack maybe I am over reacting and blaming G4C I still wouldn’t trust them right now
>>
File: qui qui qui.jpg (222 KB, 1024x1024)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>50022825
I use RBC, aside from being stuffy faggots they have always been pretty rock solid and I buy a lot (consoommmer) of random shit from sketchy online merchants. Your theory seems more plausible then G4C trying to make a couple extra bucks selling Toronto Zoo passes on customer cards.
>>50022776
Yeah I think we are years and years away from any real action from the Feds against us. Likely just curtailing our "rights" (hahaha) more and more, prohibiting firearms, central storage, ammo limits. Once they know we can't defend ourselves it when things will get interesting.
>>
>>50022931
>>50022941
>my card is Canadian tire
>I use RBC
Were these VISA cards? Maybe it's not even TD but VISA itself that's compromised, in which case no one is safe and if you have a card, eventually someone will generate its number and security code and try to use it.
>>
>>50022941
>ammo limits
250 rounds a year and if you shoot competition they'll be nice and give you the opportunity to pay for a special loicense that allows 1000 rounds a year but has to be centrally stored for public safety reasons
>>
>>50022954
Master card for the CT
>>
>>50022954
Yeah but my card has not been compromised since 2014/15 when I was living in MTL. So the VISA theory may not be it.
>>50022931
>I still wouldn’t trust them right now
I feel like I need to buy a new gun today. They have 88 security 18.5" for $329, I'll let you know how it goes.
>>50022971
That is pretty much what I was thinking. Obviously they are also going to prohibit the sale, importation, and use of anything that can be used to load your own ammo.
>>
>>50022954
I doubt whomever managed to hack into payment processors would be buying Nikes with stolen cards. More likely they used shadow reader on gas station or something.
Again, I'm not one to defend chinks, but I really doubt this has anything to do with G4C.
>>
That location has a armored vehicle manufacturer. I'm all against blue helmets (I hate the anti Christ) but this isn't a real alarm.
>>
>>50021571
Can't read shit
>>
>>50022941
>Yeah I think we are years and years away from any real action from the Feds against us
tbqh I'd more than expect everything you mentioned after this sentence if the Libs get a sizeable majority. Doubly so if wexit rhetoric starts to appear legitimate
>>
>>50022992
>More likely they used shadow reader on gas station or something.
The problem is that the cards I've had stolen were literally never used in places where they could be skimmed (only online or with portable devices at restaurants / stores). There's also the other problem of card numbers being stolen from cards that literally have never been used or even left the house.

Given that all credit card numbers follow a certain algorithm (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhn_algorithm in most cases), I think what's happening is that card numbers are being randomly generated by criminals, and that there's some kind of mathematical relationship between linked cards as well as between cards and their security numbers and when a criminal finds a valid card and security number, he then uses it. So basically we're all sitting ducks no matter what we do. It might be that G4C is leaking some information that makes it easier to find valid numbers (knowing the last 4 digits of your card already helps narrow down the possibilities of the other digits), but that's likely not deliberate and not a massive security breach.
>>
File: glownigger.webm (722 KB, 480x360)
722 KB
722 KB WEBM
>>50023005
>if the Libs get a sizeable majority
Yeah you may very well be right, which in my view is going to happen soon, whenever they call the next election. Sept 1st unless I am mistaken seems to be the cutoff to acquire non-r's under the radar before the backdoor registry is really live, then it would be prudent to stack ammo. God help us all.
>>
>>50023038
We've already seen with C-21 that they want central storage, and have figured out a way to make it work (get local gun stores to do it).
>>
>>50023038
Imo the most important thing is to start stacking tools
Having guns/ammo/whatever is great but we're rapidly approaching the point where cottage industries will be needed to sustain ownership of stuff. Developing communities that can pool cash to purchase (and use) tools in a common space is the future of unfucked ownership
>>
>>50023071
It's funny you say that. When OIC first happened I was speaking with the son (new owner) of my LGS and he was almost excited at the potential for that to hurt other gun stores as they don't sell anything cool that was prohibited so figured they would get more business as other stores fold. Until then I didn't think there were literal turbo jews in the industry happy to see the government cuck the industry for personal gain.
>>50023090
I've never actually thought about that but I think you have a valid point. Although good luck promoting communal ownership of anything with the boomers still around.
>>
>>50023116
>Until then I didn't think there were literal turbo jews in the industry happy to see the government cuck the industry for personal gain.
You've never heard about TSE and the Swiss Arms mess, then.
>>
>>50023038
>>
>>50023116
>Although good luck promoting communal ownership of anything with the boomers still around.
Boomers aren't long for the earth and they're irrelevant when it comes to guns because they need muh pension and won't do anything that harms gun optics. They're the turbocucks of it all. Instead you need to find younger people who hate the government and want to actually build something, since they're usually more ready to work together to achieve a common goal
>>
File: bowling for rice.webm (841 KB, 640x480)
841 KB
841 KB WEBM
>>50023124
>You've never heard about TSE and the Swiss Arms mess
I've heard bits and pieces of it on this board, JR complained about whatever because he is a salty fag and the horsecops prohibited it? Isn't he the same one who knocked of the atrs ms receivers and had them made by sterling arms?.
>>
>>50023156
>Isn't he the same one who knocked of the atrs ms receivers and had them made by sterling arms?.
Yes
>>
>>50023151
Although I do agree just from personal experience as long as boomers are alive and able to they will go out of their way to burn down anything others are building just to be fags even if they are not involved or affected at all.
>>50023172
Capital cunt he is then
>>
>>50023156
>JR complained about whatever because he is a salty fag and the horsecops prohibited it?
Basically he was the sole importer of new production Swiss Arms. A rival business nearby started importing factory refurbed Swiss Arms (which I think were technically illegal since they were converted automatics) and he wanted to get rid of them so he reported them to the RCMP to eliminate a competitor. The RCMP inspected those guns and determined that all Swiss Arms - including the ones JR was importing - should be banned, and the ban was only removed under Harper.

>Isn't he the same one who knocked of the atrs ms receivers and had them made by sterling arms?.
Yes. They were sort of knockoffs because he was working with ATRS and then decided to stop working with them so the receivers are basically early generation ATRS receivers. They don't take gen 3 pmags (JR Cox lied and said he didn't know because as a gun store owner he didn't have any gen 3 pmags to test the magwell with) and there are various fitting issues that ATRS solved in later versions. He released a single batch of them and then stopped because he was afraid of the legal risk but greedy enough to dump what he had on the market. The guns work fine though, from what I hear. If he weren't such a slimeball I would have given him the benefit of the doubt over the situation.
>>
>>50023192
For some reason scamming people comes naturally to boomers. They just expect people to overpay for worse service or product. I remember working for a boomer who supplied medicines to pharmacies, and there was one pharmacy run by a guy who the boomer had known for decades, and who agreed to buy stuff from him regularly at prices equivalent to what large suppliers would offer so there was zero benefit to him; he was just helping out a friend. We would regularly get medicines in that we'd sell at a good discount to other pharmacies (because that's the only reason why they'd choose us over bigger suppliers), but we'd always charge full price to my boss' friend and hide the discounts from him just because he was always willing to buy it.

They lived in a society that was simultaneously vicious and plentiful, and this is the end result.
>>
>>50021571
Has anyone tried upgrading the suspension on one of those steel helmets? I see a lot of cheap ones available but the leather straps are always fucked up. Would be nice to refurbish one with modern padding.
>>50021907
Right on, brother. I'm jealous. I hurt my shoulder doing pullups and can barely get my chin over the bar now. Worried that I might need surgery.
>>
>>50023240
Thanks for the detailed rundown anon, interesting history over at TSE for sure.
>>50023282
I am in sales and the owner of my company is a yid boomer, you have no idea. I'll close a $100k order and get questioned for "leaving money on the table" because I didn't want to rape them with a 80% margin. Nothing would surprise me.
>>
>>50021624
Just say something against Jews running Canuckistan. They'll probably walk you off base asap.
Cant be getting anti-semitic because fuck Jews and their bullshit (they're actually Canaanites larping as Jews but you get it)
>>
>>50023326
Honestly Canadian business is hilarious. Literally everyone is just doubling the last supplier’s price until it hits the end user. No wonder we can never fucking achieve anything.
On that note, I really should start grinding out some side businesses and actually provide decent customer service + value. I’ve heard that literally either of those sets you above 75% of other companies.
>>
>>50021767
Lets be realistic here. Going full Minecraft is a seriously life-changing event. You really gotta commit. lol. Now is not the time. It's not near bad enough yet. lol
But nice post glowfag. Now go fuck yourself.
>>
>>50023329
>they're actually Canaanites larping as Jews
I've never quite understood that statement. Unless there are a bunch of "good Jews" out there who have been neglected and had their positions usurped by the "fake Jews" and I don't know about them, to me a Jew is a Jew and it's off to the delousing showers for them.
>>
>>50023344
Yeah, all of our major businesses are oligopolies that do their best to crush upstart competition via government regulations and then provide the worst possible service to a captive consumer base, and most of our startups that don't jump ship to the US are the commercial equivalent of welfare queens who spend most of their time applying for government grants instead of actually producing a decent product. We're fucked as a nation, and anyone trying to become a white-collar professional literally has to leave the country in order to secure a decent middle-class existence.
>>
>>50021767
fuck off kike
>>
File: Tired.jpg (158 KB, 1400x1400)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>50021562
When the fuck are people going to wake up. This is their last moves.
>>
>>50021779
But the stupid ass populace is going to cheer them on and they are effective only when they get to terrorize people.
>>
>>50023090
> Developing communities that can pool cash to purchase (and use) tools in a common space is the future of unfucked ownership
So basically ingratiate yourself into a Hutterite/Mennonite colony?
>>
>>50022931
do you use chip readers at gas station pumps?
>>
>>50023344
I work primarily in the US which is similar but Canada is much worse for that as in most cases 1 - 3 companies control the entire market so there is no competition and zero price discovery on sub-components or mfg costs so no one has any idea what margins most places are running. Good luck with starting something on the side, there is a lot of opportunity to make some extra cash and build a nice operation as long as you don't have any hopes of scaling too much.
>>50023352
Forgive me for missing the mark but I believe what anon is suggesting is that modern jews are not descendants of the 12 tribes of israel but pagan canaanites who converted in the 1st century to follow talmudic judaism. Again it's been a while since i was into the Christian identity thing and my Orthodox church doesn't really do much in the way of deep dives into this shit so i could be completely wrong.
>>
File: memento mori.jpg (156 KB, 1140x798)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>50021767
>Corona showed everyone that internet gun enthusiasts are nothing but shittalkers that would never cash any checks with their ass.
You'd never know it from the way the MSM has been howling and frothing at the mouth over the "attempted coup" that happened in the US, and that group wasn't even armed.
>>
>>50023466
Nope only use my card for online stuff
>>
File: 1602018779325.png (113 KB, 367x202)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>50023435
They're in too much of a deep sleep anon. The kind which they cannot awaken from without a real slap of reality.
>>
File: Loadout updated .jpg (259 KB, 1123x1433)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>50023435
What’s your kit for when it goes down?
>>
>>50021779
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA THE UN ARE HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Absolutely no one is frightened by the prospect of fighting UN troops, who flee when facing any sort of resistance (Irishmen and Filipinos notwithstanding). On the contrary, I look forward to decorating the halls of my home with the all the trophies they'll probably leave behind on the battlefied after they have a brick thrown at them.
>>
>>50023435
>my mf knees and hips
You weren't in the army. Your shit is fine. Fat hands drew this self insert may may
>>
>>50021657
Nothing but the best.
>>
File: Winter is comfy .jpg (971 KB, 1242x923)
971 KB
971 KB JPG
>>50021657
SSO Jaeger rig
>>
File: KL1.png (1.28 MB, 1200x1500)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>50023539
>>
>>50023699
Looks like it's being used so well and packed so full euuuuuurrhhghhhh
>>
>>50021767
>just pop off alone and become another convenient lone gunman and disappear into nigger rape jail or you don't really care!

People are waiting for a leader, that's why the trump and Q psyops were so effective
>>
File: KL.png (61 KB, 1200x1500)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>50023755
Template for you lads
>>
File: SKS Schizo.png (718 KB, 1440x1080)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
Cangen recommended vendors list.
Help develop the list, useful input/reviews/boycotts for stores can be added.

Firearms:
adventureprozone.ca
aimfirearmsandoutdoors.com (service is hit & miss)
albertatacticalrifle.com
alsimmonsgunshop.com
bullseyenorth.com (price match, free shipping on orders over $200, excluding ammo)
cabelas.ca (zogbot 5% discount)
clintonsporting.com
corlanes.com
corwin-arms.com
ctcsupplies.ca
crafm.com
dantesports.com/en
dominionoutdoors.ca
durhamoutdoors.ca
eaglefirearms.ca
easthilloutdoors.com
ellwoodepps.com (wide selection but can be fuddy)
extremerangeoutfitters.com
firearmsoutletcanada.com (very fast shipping, anecdote says owner seems like Jew Italian money grubber)
frontierfirearms.ca (free CAF cloth bag with order $20+)
generalgun.com
gobles.ca
gotenda.com (chinks but good prices, slow shipping, SKS may be rusty)
greatnorthgunco.ca
gunpost.ca
guns.townpost.ca
hical.ca (Owner is a loser)
internationalshootingsupplies.com
joesalter.ca
kellysonline.ca
lanzshootingsupplies.com
leverarms.com (still sells corrosive ammo as non-corrosive)
londerosports.com
magdump.ca
marstar.ca (historically bad service but under new management, look up T2 garand fiasco)
nasguns.com
nordicmarksman.com
northernelitefirearms.ca
northprosports.com
pocomilitary.com
prairieguntraders.ca
prolineshooters.com
ramakkos.com
rangeviewsports.ca
ratriveroutdoors.com
reliablegun.com (Owner is good shit)
sail.ca
selectshootingsupplies.com
shooterschoice.com
sjhardware.com (Owner is a loser, workers are nice)
sporteque.ca
store.prophetriver.com
store.theshootingcentre.com
tacticalimports.ca
theammosource.com
thecanadiangunguys.ca
tigerarms.ca
tradeexcanada.com
truenortharms.com (fast shipping)
tundrasupply.ca
wanstallsonline.com (one anon here really really hates them)
westcoasthunting.ca
westrifle.com
westsidestores.ca
wolverinegt.ca
wolverinesupplies.com (also bitterly hated by that one anon)
>>
File: 1610085998991.jpg (160 KB, 953x1024)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>50023963
Surp:
canucksupplycompany.com (one of us, insta: @canucksupplyco)
fireforceventures.com
mistymountainsupply.com (one of us, insta: @mistymountainsupply)
mtlarmory.com
princessauto.com/en/military/category/200-055-000-000 (ammo cans, surp sometimes)
psmilitaria.50megs.com (has some alright milsurp prices sometimes)
quinntheeskimo.com
sebarms.com
thingsmilitary.com (boomer owner & overpriced gear, ammo is decent)
varusteleka.com/en

Gear:
911supply.ca (zogbot discount, will not sell above level 3 plates in person without filling out an arbitrary form for record keeping)
blackbeargear.ca (good plate carriers/chest rigs and such, overpriced?)
bodyarmourcanada.com
camouflage.ca
canadianpreparedness.com
canadianoutdoorequipment.com
canarmor.ca (allegedly canadian-made plates)
colonelmustard.ca ("Milspec" code is 5% off & stacks with other coupons)
ctoms.ca (cheapest CAT tourniquets)
dstactical.com (zogbot discount)
hercule-campus.creator-spring.com (one of us, meme shirts and tactical fannypacks, use discount code "CANGEN")
lofdefence.ca
milburnmountaindefense.ca (allegedly reliable NIJ certified plates)
northernrepublicmagazine.com
onduty.ca
overlandoutfitters.ca
rippleind.ca (best Hsgi Taco selection)
sdtac.ca (carriers, pouches, medical)
srstactical.ca (good customer support)
workwearcanada.com

Boycott these homos:
Army/Navy in Halifax (a store to buy tranny flags and pride merch)
Al Fagertys (supports gun control & random penis inspections)
Ducks Unlimited Canada (on ‘firearm advisory committee’ yet are indifferent to gun control)
G4C Gun Store (Multiple reports of credit card system compromised)
GSCI (overpriced faggot cunt jews)
Herooutdoors (terrible service, confirmed drop-shipping scammers, owned by (((Jeff Schwartz))) )
Lockhart Tactical (fucked over AR50 anon)
MEC (supports gun control)
TheShootingEdge/Target Sports (JR got Swiss Arms banned)
>>
File: type 81 gf.png (15 KB, 713x595)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>ching chong feed me 7.62
>>
>>50023755
Good backpack I love mine. Use it for multi day hikes and I feel like I could live off it with how much water and gear it stores.
>>
>>50024047
What bag is this?
>>
File: Winter camping tent .jpg (1.14 MB, 1242x925)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>50024058
USMC ILBE MARPAT field pack Surplus by Arc'teryx
>>
>>50023529
true enough. I used the chip reader at a pump since tap didn't work and thought nothing of it and mine got stolen. Idk if it was skimmed or if their payment processing is dogshit but it was the only time I used that card outside of paypal charging through it. Was pretty fast to get the bank to cancel/refund the charges but still had me paranoid for a while
>>
File: Ahem fu....png (1.38 MB, 1242x711)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>50024144
Yeah mine was used in Toronto, nigger spent $400 at a liquor store and $150 on bus passes…. Imagine how fun $400 at a liquor store will be
>>
>>50024181
>Imagine how fun $400 at a liquor store will be
I dunno man, a good Premier Grand Cru St Emilion doesn't come cheap.
>>
File: 1626746850492.gif (2.35 MB, 278x255)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB GIF
>>50021910
They are one in the same.
>>
It’s an m10x and it’s restricted, but I’m gonna cop one anyway.
>>
Political threads shouldn’t exist ont his forum. American general was deleted. Reported this thread for deletion
>>
>>50024226
Gross I would imagine it’s the same price if that’s the case just get the NR
>>
>>50021562
Is that guy gunna get shoa'd for making that video?
>>
>>50024232
Imagine being American. Salt in your diets getting to you
>>
>>50024232
Sit on a cactus, faggot
>>
>>50024236
I’m a dirty maritimer so I can’t crown land shoot anyway.
>>
>>50024232
and im reporting your thread for announcing that you reported the thread. report that nigger
>>
>>50024280
Ouch F, come west anon we have plenty of land for you
>>
>>50024204
lmao mine was $900 from a Brother printer warehouse and another ~$1200 charge that got blocked at some other tech wholesaler
>>
>>50021767
New pasta?
>>
>>50021562
Hey retards, these vehicles are manufactured in Toronto. The UN is not taking over the country.
https://inkasarmored.com/production/
>>
>>50024328
>The UN is not taking over the country.
They already took over for a while. Keep your VZ at your side anon
>>
Doesn't Canada make vehicles for the U.N? This sounds like the Chinese troops massing on the US border bullshit. I’ll believe it when I see uniformed blue helmets.
>>
File: ACR.png (425 KB, 597x591)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
What do you suppose the odds are these will still be legal when they get re-released?
>>
>>50024253
Imagine thinking your worthless fucking nation can talk shit on my American created internet, using software created in the USA, against me. 90% of your populace lives just on the other side of our border in the dim hope some of us will select your women for breeding and bring across the border for a man who is unable to acquire proper American tradwives. Being a worthless fucking Canuck is a curse only rivaled by the mark of Cain
>>
>>50024226
Just get the non res one instead. At the very least it won't be registered and they're in stock now. Moa wise the guns have a weird quirk where they only shoot accurately with single stack feeding magazines like drum mags, double stack regular mags seem to almost shoot two different groups
>>
>>50024378
Blue helmets on Canadian soil is pretty much /k/ biggest wet dream. It wouldn't take long for them to fuck up bad enough that normies demanded them gone and we get to swoop in an be the heros.
>>
File: 1554938018427.jpg (17 KB, 228x249)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>50024456
>>
>>50024456
56% lmao
>>
>>50024456
>Mad jelly most great american inventions came from immigrants. Germans, Serbian Croatians, even S. Africa
Shame it'll bankrupt you when the arteries harden
>>
File: 1615484375125.jpg (280 KB, 1280x720)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>50024232
>>50024456
>America general was deleted
That's because americans are giga cucks that bend the knee at every opportunity. Jannies and mods know that if cangen gets deleted Canadians will shit up the entirety of /k/ until we get our containment zone back.
>>
>>50024456
At least Cain gets to walk the earth freely without retards haggling him about how dangerous the coof is.
>>
Look at this faggot fucking horsies. All covering their faces with masks and glasses. Even wearing “thin blue line” patches.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRojiWtA4nG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Makes my blood boil.
>>
>>50024480
>bad enough that normies demanded them gone
Would never happen, the media would just say that any complaints about them are rayciss, and proof that we need more of them. Most n*rmiods would eat it up because most of them benefit from similar narratives and to go against them would undermine their own station in society.
No Anon, we are alone.
>>
>>50024436
Pretty good since they are still NR
>>
File: burgerpunk.jpg (1.32 MB, 2390x3528)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>50024456
Maybe 20 years ago people were eager to move to the US, but that time, your time, has ended.
>>
>>50024436
They weren't mentioned in the OIC, so they're still good as far as I can tell. However, los federales can still ban them at any time.
>>
>>50024436
They may be non restricted for a while so people have a chance to buy them, then have their classification changed to prohib so they can't be legally used. I swear this is what happened with the MS and the MacDef SLR.
>>
>>50024575
yeah and those faggot hippies can get fucked too
>>
>>50024575
Is it wrong all I could think about was how much fur and early morning dew was on some of those dirty hippy chicks snappers? Also fuck the horse cops, they are lower then the cheese that forms under my foreskin.
>>
Through blood or sweat, we’ll get there yet, BY GOD WE’LL HAVE OUR HOME
>>
>>50024689
no one is sweating or bleeding
>>
Someone restock the foldy boi MCR before September!
>>
>>50024689
You have your home, you just let it go to ruin without doing anything. Also nice song from a honeypot, not that it matters though since they'll never do anything either.
>>
>>50024102
Where to cop? Ebay?
>>
Sigh
>>
File: qt compression.webm (2 MB, 728x908)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
>>50024738
That is actually a very good analogy of the situation. Have an asian crush on me.
>>
File: hahah.jpg (25 KB, 400x386)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>see that t81 lmgs are still in stock everywhere
>decide to go boomer hunting
>go on town post, don't see a single t81 lmg listed for under $1600 (can buy new for $1500)
>text 5-6 boomers screenshots of the tendies page saying "are you ok buddy?"
>first reply goes on a rant about capitalism and that i should buy the one at tendies to reduce the supply, increasing the value of his gun
>second reply, a guy asking for $2300 because it includes some other stuff, but not $2300 worth of shit
>he unironically replies with this "Do you understand that a drum mag is $2300 a piece, stick mags $30 a piece times 10 = $300 spare parts kit $150 1500+200+300+150=2150 8% sales tax is $2322 so yes I am ok thanks for your concern"

he actually wrote this out and didn't see a problem kek, also he's charging you retail for the two mags that are supposed to come with the gun, he literally thinks it makes sense to do a private sale to save yourself $22, and doesn't realize $60 should be knocked off that

these people are fucking insane
>>
File: MrClean.jpg (61 KB, 550x550)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>50021767
Nice demoralization post faggot.
You even made me step away from my cooking so to tell you this.
The trust in the government is at all times lows. The debt is reaching un heard levels, and at the same time wages have been stagnating for decades now.
How longer are you going to use this cope to cover for the fact that your Empires are unraveling themselves as we speak?
You faggots are one fuck up away from total collapse.
>>
>>50024735
eBay, Quinn the Eskimo, us surplus stores
>>50024761
Kek I know what I got sunny
>>
File: 1623309348371.png (439 KB, 1280x853)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
Demoralization posters out in force today. They fear the gun-owning Canadian.
>>
>>50024795
Awww man her right hand is clearly a guys hand, don't make her a tranny.
>>
File: 1439674408491.png (727 KB, 1228x696)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
>>50024738
The left wants to protect pedophiles though.
>>
>>50024810
She needed it to give the cgn boomer a firm handshake for the t81
>>
>>50024761
I sold a foldy boi 81 last spring for cost of goods + a 24 of the good stuff, kokanee. I can't imagine trying to jack someone for anything more, especially when the rifle is available from retailers still.
>>50024847
Of course, the ever important boomer shake. I am going to start just going in for a hug next time I buy something from a boomer.
>>
>>50024761
Hehe kek. Feels good, I was about to buy someone’s “new in box” blued edition for like 1800 (was gonna talk him down) cuz it came with mags and a spare parts kit and was local. Decided to say fuck that, got a brand new phosphate from ti and a couple more mags then what he had + sling + parts kit for like 1900 from TI. Fuckin boomers
>>
>>50024883
I hope all those boomers who bought t81’s and left them in box hoping to flip them never make back their money. I hope they rot in hell.

I for one am gonna shoot my t81 to death and actually enjoy it.
>>
>>50024575
What are all those homeless faggots doing chanting in the bush for?
>>
>>50024883
it's fucking nuts how they think buying a gun of unknown condition in a private sale is worth it to save a bit of sales tax
i still can't believe the guy suggesting it's a good deal because it's $22 less than what it would cost from the store how did he manage to type that out and not see a problem lol

let alone the two mags should be "free"
>>
>>50024758
The bug returns to it's natural state.
>>
>>50024436
Likely to be banned by Cuckdeau and the Liberals Blanket-Banning Semi's "by function" if they get majority in an election. Though I suspect they will instead (or also) push Semi's into Restricted "by function" first.
>>
>>50024903
I have an LMG in box unopened. It will be gifted to my son who was born this summer when he turns 16. I also plan on treating my foldy 81 like the cheap chinese slut she is, but i still love her.
>>
>>50024923
>It will be gifted to my son who was born this summer when he turns 16.
You are a good father. Wish I had a son.
>>
>>50024758
She's used to being in that position it would seem.
>>
>>50024923
Might be better if you opened it up to degrease and clean the filth off of it and regrease with proper storage oils instead desu.
>>
>>50024923
it's gonna be banned by the time he can use it, imagine getting a gun from your dad he held onto for a decade for you that you can't even do anything with but look at without risking putting put in prison

poor bastard
>>
Speaking of Type 81's, is TI ever going to release the optics mount and muzzle brake? They've been saying "two weeks" for the last two fucking months.
>>
>>50024930
Keep trying, took me 4 to get a boy.
>>50024933
The thought had crossed my mind, i just really wanted the unit sealed from factory beause that's more fun...
>>
>>50024910
Agreed 100%.

“Yeah listen kid, I cleaned it for you, it’s brand new. Never shot. Listen.. you’ll save shipping and the hassle of cleaning and oiling it. Listen.. I can’t do any lower then 1700$. No it does not come with a sling or the parts kit. Owners manual or certification of inspection? No I threw that out with the box. Listen… I’ll even do you a favour and throw in 2 extra mags.. free of charge kid.. listen..”

I hope goyvid kills all those boomers
>>
https://www.expats.cz/czech-news/article/right-to-arms-embedded-in-czech-consitution

BASED BASED BASED.
Finally, some good fucking news
>>
File: I h have am speemch .png (1.26 MB, 1089x1097)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>50024952
Based Czechs
>>
>>50024945
I hope to have sold my GTA home by then and be living out West where I will pay no attention to any such laws.
>>
>>50024969
well just be careful, kids are dumb, make sure he doesn't do something stupid and get caught with it
>>
File: 1626631756689.png (279 KB, 426x345)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>50024952
How2move to czechia?
>>
why r Canadians the most schizo community on k? what happened?

t. Burger
>>
>>50024978
Step 0, be white
Step 0.5, don't be Muslim
Step 1, secure a job
Step 2, try and learn some czech
Step 3, apply for German citizenship and enter through the EU.
>>
>>50024945
Yeah but it’s an NR. Best believe I will be buying an SKS and crate of ammo for my son, regardless of any future laws he will receive his SKS.
>>
>>50025008
the lmg guy is a better dad than you, how does that feel?
>>
>>50025004
You know that part in your constitution about the Tyrannical government part?
>>
>>50025004
The same thing that happened to the rest of 4chan.
>>
>>50024978
good luck trying to learn cheque
>>
>>50025004
2019 we got a few people here after the election and 2020 made things worse
>>
>>50024761
Kek. Fighting the good fight. I might take this up when I'm feeling it
>>
>>50025006
How difficult is it to learn czech? Is it similar to slavic languages?
>>
File: 1619374786163.jpg (160 KB, 750x739)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>50025004
We're the staging grounds for the nwo so the schizos keep being proven right and coming back each time
>>
>>50025036
i hope you're young if you're seriously considering this because it's gonna take a lot of money and like 5-10 years before you're actually in a position to be settled and owning guns there

also i hope you like shooting at ranges because that will be your only option
>>
>>50024232
I can't imagine what its like to take so many dicks in your ass.
>>
File: Trudeau pedo.jpg (79 KB, 597x389)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>50024922
This is the guy who wants to take your guns...
lmao
Get fucked Trudy.
>>
>>50025036
you'd be better off trying for the US
>>
>>50025045
fight hard canuks. they may take your lives.. but they will never take your freedom
>>
>>50025054
>also i hope you like shooting at ranges because that will be your only option
Better options than canada's gonna have in that time frame
>>
>>50025066
Don't worry goy, taking your guns is for the safety of the nation. Think of the Children!
>Hey why isn't the gun ban solving gun crime?
>>
File: 1625203829606.jpg (177 KB, 1034x1280)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>50025067
But then I'd have to be an american
>>
>>50025091
Lol, look at this faggot kneeling like that.
Get fucked.
>>
>>50025091
I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE
>>
I can’t help but think how many CSIS agents have to be rotated for cangen.

I’m guessing each n every officer thinks “damn.. these crackas are pretty based..” then biggov quickly puts a new agent in charge.
>>
>>50025128
>sir they keep talking about “furfags” and Australians
>>
File: 1566587351916.jpg (27 KB, 640x480)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>50025045
I remember ten years ago I told my friend the UN needs to be done away with and that China is a threat. He laughed at me and said they need to be around. Now he says the UN is useless and China is a problem but seems to have forgotten I said that first.
>>
File: big siege vs nig siege.png (1.13 MB, 1001x664)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Herc, Big Siege 2.0 came in today.
>>
>>50021910
They are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>50025128
Hell, we'll convert them all one at a time to reality...maybe it'll work lol
Here's a commie for ya glowfags
>>
>>50023130
>A Dialogue
Oh we can have a dialogue all right Bill, name the time and place.
>>
File: 1574293410247.jpg (55 KB, 300x300)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>50025245
See you on the range bucko.
>>
>>50025004
They aren't schizo's anon (well, most of them).
Most are regular anons that see what is happening with the world, and the globohomo's attempts at an dystopian shithole, so they speak their minds here.
>>
File: PC9.jpg (9 KB, 600x148)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
For the anon looking for pic related recently, the model is in stock here currently
https://wanstallsonline.com/firearms/non-restricted-centerfire/semi-auto/ruger-pc-carbine-9mm-free-floated-handgaurd/
>>
>>50025303
Thanks, been looking for one. Hope I can scoop one up before they're gone
>>
>>50025356
>Hope I can scoop one up before they're gone
Anon, just order it now w/ credit card. Why are you even making it optional that you'll acquire it in time? Do the right thing.
>>
>>50025155
Checked
Based.
How’s the fit? Glad they’re no longer nig sieges lol
>>
File: 1626959930428.jpg (84 KB, 828x1027)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Fuckin Polaks are based as fuck eh?
>>
>>50025427
This. Pounce on it now before someone else steals it. Anything posted on cangen is fair game
>>
why is this thread even allowd on /k/ a yesguns boardw hen canada is a noguns country ?
>>
File: 1475584559231.png (294 KB, 452x409)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>50025609
>>
>>50025609
>>
>>50024723
>from a honey pot
Kek! What?
>>
>>50025609
We still have guns they government is threatening to steal them but honestly I don't think they'll be around long enough to follow threw.
>>
>>50023352
Schizoid coping they are all Semitics jews.
>>
Holy Fuck Bros....

>>Alberta’s Minister of Justice is appealing to >>Blair and other federal ministers to at least >>allow people to carry pepper spray to defend >>themselves. It is unfathomable that we live in >>a “free” country, but are at the mercy of >>violence and hate. Flag of CanadaClapping >>hands sign #StepInTheRightDirection

MFW we might actually get 2A in Alberta (I know, I know)...lol
>>
>>50025705
You already can, it's called "dog spray" and you can buy some from cambodian tire for like 10 bucks.
>>
>>50025705
>MFW we might actually get 2A in Alberta
here's your newly issued tomato sauce spray bottle, please report all instances of use on www.sprayaway.alberta.ca
>>
>>50024717
Well that worked out, ask and ye shall receive. Foldy boi meme ar headed my way. Wolverine just restocked if anyone else wants a cope prior to everything getting registered.
>>
File: tenor-1.gif (760 KB, 220x220)
760 KB
760 KB GIF
>>50024947
To weaks.
>>
>>50025705
And the people who rely on it will be financially attacked by the justice system and RCMP defending their self-defence in court.
>>
>>50025705
A real first step would be to disregard the federal government and announce provincial support for doing so, but no one has the balls to do so and they'll just keep passing the buck.
>>
>>50025437
Everything seems good man. I am happy I got the nig siege one, its a nice piece on my wall.
>>
>>50025728
Congrats anon, be sure to double check the firing pin retaining pin and lube up the whole thing and it should run smoothly out of the box. I recommend picking up an ambi mag release, an external bolt catch release is also nice but isn't necessary if the charging handle is on the left
>>
>>50025742
This. You'd make alot more progress by establishing a provincial police force and booting out the rcmp.
>>
the type 81 lmg appears to be impervious to corrosive ammo, i havent cleaned it at all and nothings happening
>>
>>50021767
>>50024253
>>50024581
>>50024596
>>50024627
>>50024697
>>50024723
>>50024922
>>50024945
>>50025004
>>50025027
>>50025054
>>50025609
Look at all the demoralization shills out today. Kek! You guys really have a hard on for /cangen/ don’t you. I was thinking about not posting on 4chan anymore, but you fucks have made me decide to stay out of spite.
>>
File: 1602118042373.jpg (40 KB, 672x568)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>50025794
>Any dissent from "FUCK THE ARSEES HANG TRUDEAU" is now demoralization
>>
>>50025787
haven't put corrosive through mine but she's been out in rain and snow many a time and I have never cleaned her and she's just as beautiful as she was on day one
>>
File: come west.jpg (74 KB, 770x963)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>50025810
Yeah.
>>
>>50025810
Get a real job. You’re not doing a dammed thing to make this country a better place.
>>
>>50025794
I >>50024697 dont mean to demoralize, its just a statement of fact
>>
File: yeah.png (243 KB, 680x709)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>50025810
>>
>>50025810
i don't understand how you could call most of the posts demoralization, what even is your definition of demoralization?
>>
Unpopular opinion. I support the government, L.E and the CAF. Maple Leaf Forever
>>
>>50025829
why do you support the government? they are trying to take our guns and are enacting white genocide. what is to like?
>>
>>50025826
Making people think it’s hopeless. Some of them could be better defined as glow posting I guess.
>it’s over all hope is lost. Go do something rash, illegal and stupid so we can get more support to ban the rest of the guns
>>
File: 1626935787012.jpg (347 KB, 750x738)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>50021562
How to get skizo goth gf in tennis shorts? I don't wanna pay taxes no more and want a machine gun.
>>
>>50025841
Maybe thats the reason he supports it.
>>
>>50025794
None of that shit is even demoralization outside of the stupid bait. Take your meds faggot.
>>
>>50025769
Thanks anon, i'll heed your advice and report back with any issues.
>>
>>50021562
What is this bullshit and who is the homeless guy?
>>
>>50025848
>Go do something rash, illegal and stupid so we can get more support to ban the rest of the guns
Nobody suggested that you nigger.
>>
File: 1620149439137.jpg (122 KB, 1024x837)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>50025848
>>
>>50025848
>Go do something rash, illegal and stupid so we can get more support to ban the rest of the guns
i don't know where you're getting that from could you point to a post?
the consensus here is basically
>it is extremely unlikely the conservatives will win another election within the next decade if ever
this is a very realistic statemtn
>more guns will get banned
this is a very realistic statement
>buy as many NRs while you can
this is a good idea

what is your problem with this consensus? what should the consensus be instead in your opinion? i'm really having a hard time understanding what you're even trying to tell us
>>
>>50025841
It was poor bait, I am sorry.
>>
>>50025922
lol. no im sorry, i did not even stop to consider that possibility. i should have known better lol
>>
>>50025922
>>50025942
Prime r*ddit moment
>>
File: spooks.jpg (71 KB, 1280x542)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>50025855
>None of that shit is even demoralization outside of the stupid bait
>Proceeds to use a line straight out of multiple toolkits
They aren't sending their best today
>>
>>50025787
Nice try hitler. I’m only running non corrosive thru it.

Why are you so lazy that you haven’t cleaned it? Are you fat?
>>
>>50025705
>>words >>words >>words

what the fuck is this gay shit
>>
>>50025991
Stop being a schizo and saying anyone not giving you a blowjob and stroking your ego is a demoralizing fed.
>>
>>50025848
This. Things you should be doing:
1. Donating to the CCFR
2. Signing e-Petitions online
3. Donating to all the lawsuit funds
4. Voting CPC when the election comes
5. Educating as many liberals as you know about guns and crime statistics
6. Gunpilling the greens, fags, and trannies (big votes here OToole has the right idea)
7. Donating to the CPC
8. Writing letters to MPs
9. Volunteering for the CPC candidate in your riding
10. Keeping your HOPES up! We will win massively in the next elections and get our guns back!
>>
>>50025705
imagine being too retarded to buy bear spray

the absolute fucking state of chug-sympathyzing albertans
>>
>>50025812
Oi fatty, where r u lazy as well and don’t clean your funs?!!
>>
>>50026007
lol It's fucked up for sure. No one really cares.
>>
>>50025916
Why does it have to be pointed out in every thread 500 fucking times? Should I start posting that water is wet and the sky is blue in every thread? Harping on doomer shit we can’t change is peak demoralization. It’s all that’s discussed here anymore.
>>
>>50026035
Anon, I treat her like she deserves to be treated.
>>
american disinfo agents really did a number on canada. thanks to yankee demoralization shilling most people here think M1 Garands are banned lmao
>>
File: 16641377785429911.jpg (14 KB, 288x234)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>50026026
>4. Voting CPC when the election comes
>>
>>50026023
People constantly doomer posting are demoralization shills even if they are not feds. Everyone knows the fucking score, stop harping on it. You know in a way I have thank you fuckers, I was doing this kinda shit to my friends and family in real life. Now that I have seen how annoying it is, I’ve laid off a bit.
>>
>>50026060
M1 Garands are banned in canada though.
>>
>>50026030
Now the D/C shills are here. Kek!
>>
>>50026044
Damn digits. I try to treat mine like a high born, attractive, Chinese girl. I suppose yours is a dirty peasant slut? :]
>>
>>50026083
Nah, there is no way the libs won't get a majority in november. You may get your guns back eventually but that's 4-8 years at the very least of full LPC globohomo control. Call it demoralization shilling if you want, you're just coping hard trying to lash out at whatever you can.
>>
>>50026060
To be fair, as a Canadian I'm not sure what exactly is banned in California or New York.
>>
>>50026023
>schizo
Keep digging faggot
>>
>>50026006
>Why are you so lazy that you haven’t cleaned it? Are you fat?
wanted to see how it held up, i cleaned it the other day after shooting it 4-5 times without cleaning over a month or two
>>
>>50026119
Keep talking like that and I’ll smoke your skin wagon
>>
>>50026060
M1 Garands are banned in Canada.
>>
File: 15820389471229.jpg (23 KB, 326x232)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>50026119
It's a firearm you dolt
>>
>>50026040
ok let's change the subject, what do you want to talk about?
>>
>>50026127
How am I lashing out? We already know all this so why do you have to keep pointing it out? Once a thread is enough.
>>
>>50026138
tfw no bf
>>
>>50026006
why would you even buy a gun in x39 if not to use the cheap corrosive ammo?
>>
File: Chinese troops are a meme.png (3.57 MB, 1131x1477)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB PNG
>>50026026
>6. Gunpilling the greens, fags, and trannies (big votes here OToole has the right idea)
Took some fags (literal fags) from work shooting and they now have their pals. What are the odds they kill them selves with their new type 97s?
>>
>>50026152
We should do a meet up in the headless valley in the North west territories and go looking for cryptids. It would be the most awesome adventure /k/ has ever put together. Anyone who doesn’t know what I am talking about should look up hammerson peters on YouTube. He does a pretty good job explaining all the crazy shit that goes on up there.
>>
>>50026152
the M1 Garand ban
>>
>>50026199
0% chance they'll kill themselves. Instead there is over 50% chance they will go and molest children and turn them into fags and trannies through sexual abuse.
>>
>>50026204
>hammerson peters
Not who you're replying to but thanks anon
>>
>>50026215
No problem. I’ve been obsessed with that place since I was a little kid. I’ve always wanted to go there, but I wanted to go with a group of armed guys who know bush craft and my friends are to cheap.
>>
>>50026204
that would be pretty cool, it's only like a 25 hour drive for me
>>
>>50026238
Always interested in Canadian lore and such. This gives me something to look into for a while.
>>
>>50026209
Fuck you for making me look
>>
>>50026279
I’m in Onterrible so it’s ridiculously far for me to. We should have done this years ago. I guess with the end of the world and all it’s just a fever dream? It would be the adventure of a life time though, and probably the most /k/ thing you can do in Canada.
>>
File: 1610087724822.jpg (64 KB, 548x548)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>50026026
>>
>>50026133
Ok, that’s fair. Thank you for taking the L and checking out the durability. It’s nice to hear that it holds up.

>>50026138
Haha.. then what? ;)

>>50026151
So it’s not a flashlight? No wonder my cock is so fucked up now..

>>50026179
Because I can :]
>>
File: ap632.jpg (6 KB, 250x206)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>50026119
>attractive chinese girl
>>
File: no.jpg (46 KB, 415x472)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>50026026
>>
>>50026083
Lol what the fuck are you talking about? Jesus christ this is why I stay away from my (((fellow canadians))) and wish USA would just annex us already. Insufferable faggots the lot of you.
>>
>>50026365
>attempting to associate transfaggotry with anime

liberal shills go and stay go
>>
>>50026400
Checked, just don't give dumb phoneposters (you)s anon
>>
>>50026026
>This. Things you should be doing:
>1. Donating to the CCFR
already did that, the court case is for all intents and purposes already lost
>2. Signing e-Petitions online
did that, government ignores them even if they get a lot of signatures
>3. Donating to all the lawsuit funds
did that
doesn't matter if i vote or not since my riding is only 20% conservative
>5. Educating as many liberals as you know about guns and crime statistics
doesn't matter since it won't be enough to change their vote
>6. Gunpilling the greens, fags, and trannies (big votes here OToole has the right idea)
still doesn't change how they vote
>7. Donating to the CPC
this accomplishes nothing other than lining CPC coffers
>8. Writing letters to MPs
my MP is an indian liberal
>9. Volunteering for the CPC candidate in your riding
they don't exist in my riding
>10. Keeping your HOPES up! We will win massively in the next elections and get our guns back!
did you just read that book "the secret" or something? that's not how reality works

i'll continuing doing everything i can, but i'm not going to pretend there's hope, because there isn't, fuck off and let be hopeless, im still putting in effort, but i can still do that while being hopeless
>>
>>50026417
just to clarify, i do all of these things aside from writing letters and volunteering
>>
>>50024596
Why is American patriotism so fucking cringe.
>>
File: 1625208216927.jpg (80 KB, 1024x753)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>50026431
Trannies use pictures of cartoon girls because real photos of themselves are just men wearing dresses, that's all there is to it.
>>
File: Inflation.jpg (74 KB, 1229x603)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>50026127
>You may get your guns back eventually but that's 4-8 years at the very least of full LPC globohomo control.
I don't know about that.
There's to many outside factors like picrel that make me believe we are heading towards total collapse.
Which at this point would be better then the globohomo faggotry that serves as the alternative.
>>
the M1 Garand is banned in Canada
>>
>>50025004
Schizo community is best community. Most of /k/ is blue pilled cringe.
>>
>>50025004
we live in a schizo country where up is down and down is up

it would make anyone crazy
>>
>>50024596
Mart! Mart guys, Mart!
>>
>>50021562
TI hurry up and get more type 81 foldy boys in ahhhhh
>>
File: different.png (1.61 MB, 1293x1293)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>50023435
When the system can no longer stuff their face full of high calorie garbage, propaganda and the illusion of safety.
I take solace in knowing that their are people like me, who see the bullshit around them and that speak against them.
Remember anon, we're all going to make it.
>>
Finnigg got his posts wiped again, turns out he's posting trannies and then complaining about them. What a schizo.
>>
>>50023435
When the fridge is empty, Netflix stops working, and the heat gets switched off for the last time.
>>
>>50025004
>if you don’t want to take an experimental drug that causes more harm than the virus itself u r a skizo
>>
>>50026467
No it isn't fuck off.
>>
>>50026520
>schizo
People need to stop using this buzzword.
>>
>>50026561
The guy is legitimately a multiple personality schizophrenic though.
>>
>>50026127
it literally doesn't even matter if they have a minority because the NDP and bloc give them everything they want
>>
>>50025004
They keep being proven right.
>>
They just banned mall ninja shit in England.
>>
>>50026572
"Schizo" has been confirmed to be on multiple shill toolkits anon.
It's ingenious, as it serves to denounce and ridicule anyone who might have an unfavorable opinion or piece of information, but it also is like with the boy who cried wolf, as in people who really are schizophrenic get a pass, as when you call them out on their behavior, other anons might think your just another shill.
It's fucking annoying, really.
>>
>>50026615
>tubes are now banned
>>
>>50026615
Knuckledusters (if they're made of metal), flick knives, and balisongs are already banned here. I think swordsticks are also illegal, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>50026640
>Oi, have you got there an exemption for that permit for that license to carry an 'ollow choob?
>>
>>50026615
This will surely solve their knife problem.
>>
>>50026615
so i can have a sword with serration and a blade, or a blade that says MURDER WEAPON 9000 without serration?

but if i put MURDER WEAPON 9000 on my blade with serrations that's not allowed?
>>
>>50026653
It stuns me that Britain hasn't collapsed at this point.
Seriously, that is meant to be parody, but it isn't too far from the truth as to what happens over their.
>>
>>50026462
The weebs can dish it out but not take it.
>>
>>50026662
>blade that says MURDER WEAPON 9000 without serration
Yes no problem gov'na! Just don't you dare put a couple of notches into that blade or the billies will put you away
>>
>>50026662
Yeah.
>>
>>50026662
Just say your any flavor of brown and the fine members of the Brit'sh constabularies will leave you alone.
>>
>>50026671
NOOOO HOWD YOU GET AWAY WIT DAY U BLOODY FOOL!
>>
>>50026127
why would they call for an election this year? they have the ndp and bloc voting on everything they table, there's no point
>>
File deleted.
>>50021562
Someone school me on plate carriers
>>
>>50026720
It's weird how the globalists and their masters can be simultaneously incompetent buffoons and horrifying dystopian tyrants at the same time.
I dub this phenomena as Schrodinger's Totalitarianism
>>
>>50026738
No
>>
File: 1626926832317.jpg (2.52 MB, 4000x3000)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
>>50024300
underrated pepe
>>
>>50026738
if you're going to get steel plates don't bother
>>
>>50026768
Is that OC anon?
>>
>>50026768
Is that an m76 anon?
Fucking sick. I want one because 7.62x54r can go fuck itself when used in a rifle. (Machine guns are A-OK though)
>>
>>50026790
>Is that OC
I do wish it was so. It was posted in the SKS general thread earlier.
>>
>>50026807
Damn. I was gonna ask which ones your favourite :c
>>
>>50026779
not getting steels thanks. What do I get for a carrier.
>>
File: agilite.png (623 KB, 829x849)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
>>50026738
israel number 1
>>
>>50026814
Minimalist carriers are a meme and uncomfortable as fuck, buy a proper one with padding that you won't mind wearing for a while even if it is a bit bulkier.
>>
File: 1623882048852.gif (1.88 MB, 300x403)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>>50026768
Anyone have an ID on that green stock? HEEUNNGGGGGITLOOKSGOOD
>>
>>50026831
Yeah you can find it www.yourmomssexy.com/irailedherlastnight/youregonnahaveanothersiblingin6months

It’s only like 69$ too:)
>>
>>50026813
didn't notiec the AK?
>>
>>50026615
when are they going to ban nigger bioweapons?
>>
>>50026417
Hope boi got utterly destroyed and stopped posting after this
>>
File: 1626872126061.jpg (37 KB, 480x274)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>50026880
Good. Hope is just something to cling to without having to undertake any risk. You can be certain that they've designed a system where anything worth winning won't be won by just hoping and casting a ballot.
>>
>>50026823
>>50026829
what Canadian companies are worthwhile buying off of if any? Not that it matters I hate this country
>>
>>50026923
>>50026923
>>50026923
>>
>>50026857
Ofc I did. Obviously that’s a favourite.

I meant for the sks’s c:
>>
>>50026916
I’m sure there’s a name for your mental illness but I’m to lazy to look it up.
>>
>>50024456
TFW you actually have an American born “trad wife” and a Canadian born son who is a dual citizen.

That said, Canada is a trash heap and WEXIT needs to happen.
>>
File: image.png (1.2 MB, 850x812)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>50023539
I am prepared.
>>
>>50024723
>(((demoralization shill))), ENGAGE!
>>
>>50025753
The problem is too many federalists exist at the provincial level.

Kenney needs to be put out to pasture.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.