[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: straped.jpg (83 KB, 400x632)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Am I a pussy for feeling naked or unsafe without my gun? I'm naturally a very paranoid person and I just feel uncomfortable without a gun on me. I have guns stashed throughout my house, throughout my car, and almost always on me.

I'm also fit and very healthy so I could fight, but I just feel better with a gun. Without one it feels like I'm unarmed in a video game.
>>
>>50018997
No, after carrying 24/7 for 2 years I feel extremely uncomfortable without my gun. Won't even walk to the end of the street to throw my trash out without it.
>>
Kinda? I honestly forget I'm wearing the damn thing more often than not. After an entire adult life of carrying across 3 continents it's a second nature thing when everything smells like ass. If I'm somewhere that is more white than anything else It's not a big deal. It's when I realize it's not on me that I feel like I just lost my keys
>>
arm holster snubby interesting butt shouldn't grip go other way?
>>
getting into self-defense only makes you feel less safe, its basically an addiction. you most likely live in an area with zero crime so carrying a gun is already silly.
>>
>>50019228
I often forget I’m carrying to. Just like my keys.

It’s moments, where I see a black or homeless person that make me think about my gun and realize I don’t have it. Not that I’m afraid, I just don’t like not being armed.
>>
File: 1626487357832.png (257 KB, 435x600)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>50018997
no
>>
>>50018997
>Am I a pussy for feeling naked or unsafe without my gun?
You're more of a pussy for not carrying one
I hate not being able to bring my guns to work but I work in a somewhat safer area and the clientele are the types to carry anyway so I'm good.
But I don't leave home without at least one gun on me
Sometimes I like to go the full rally vincent and carry multiple guns
>>
>>50019573
>>50019228
>i forgot I have it

Yep this.

Sometimes Ill be walking around thinking "man I wonder if a n*gger is gonna try n rape me or what if I get sidewalk shanked"

Then I remember Im not helpless anymore
>>
>>50018997
Yes and no. Being armed is optimal but you shouldn't be pissing your pants as you go about life. Think of how many unarmed people are happy-go-lucky.

>>50019573
You're a faggot desu

>>50019946
You're also a faggot for not just carrying at work lol
>>
Neutered Canuck here, can't have a gun outside of a safe in my home, let alone loaded and staged for self-defense, so the best I can do is sleep next to a knife.
I feel extremely uncomfortable when I don't have my knife within arm's reach, still trying to figure out how to stage a knife in the shower.
>>
>>50020053
>Think of how many unarmed people are happy-go-lucky.
They're fucking brainwashed idiots

>>50020053
>You're also a faggot for not just carrying at work lol
I actually used to carry at my old job for almost a full year until they discovered me with my gun and really couldn't fire me or put me under the boot of the law because what I was doing was legal but not in their "company policy"
The bitch that interrogated me was Californian scum so I am sure that in the back of her head she really wanted to fuck with a gun owner like myself
Needless to say I lost the job but like I care that job was retailshit and had the worst kinds of customers anyway. For the next couple months I was on unemployment and finally had a bit of a peace of mind and of course I have a new job that pays slightly better (which granted was not something I wanted to get but I had to because my governor wanted to be a cheapskate asshole.)
So needless to say unless if I ever become a business owner or if I find the one in a million place that respects my right to bear arms then I am not carrying to work, at best I'll leave my gun in the car because they are legally barred from even asking if I keep it there
>>
File: IMG_20210430_211930806.jpg (2.07 MB, 3120x4160)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
>>50018997
so you're a pussy with a gun, wow, go figures. Thats totally not more than half of the gun owners I've met.
>>50019439
>>
No, only retards are unarmed.
>>
File: mfw.png (2.45 MB, 1920x1080)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB PNG
>>50018997
you a hotboi, only time you need one is when you arent around other people
t. owns guns and lived in the hood most of his life but never had to carry one because Im not a fucking idiot
>>
>>50019439
I live in a democrat controlled nigger infested shithole and carry without a permit
>>
>>50020528
See you on the news
>>
>>50018997
Add some martial art training and blade work if you can. Focus should be on guns but knowing how to handle yourself in a fight, what to look for in an aggressor, and general body movement can only help. The ECQB stuff Craig Douglas does is a great example of why.
>>
>>50020785
DESU, the marital arts training I have done, including blade defense, has increased my paranoia and strong commitment to being armed with a pistol. Martial arts people who don't like guns don't know shit and are fake and retarded. Best tool for job. But I try to avoid situations of needing it, but you never know when a nignog or a methhead is going to accost you.
>>
>>50020872
Yea be armed with a gun it I the single greatest self defense tool made so far. But you read fight body language better from MA training, most people don't know how to move correctly, and lets you work in situations were you can't carry or you gun gets tied up.
TL;DR The more well rounded you are the better off you are and the less you have to fear.
>>
>>50018997
we sadly have to share a world with niggers and other undesirables
so no
>>
>>50020872
This. Martial artists who disregard guns are as dumb as shooters who disregard martial arts
>>
>>50018997
I feel unsafe when you have a gun, so it evens out.
>>
>>50018997
I was strapped at a family reunion/wedding and sure enough it came in handy when my sister's felon bf tried to sucker punch me. Fight all battles in your mind at all times anon.
>>
>>50021804
white trash
>>
>>50021881
Actually no my family isn't, it's just the sad tale of the coalburning sister.
>>
>>50021895
sure thing buddy
>>
>>50019946
Unless there are metal detectors or you get patted down on the way in there's no excuse
>>
File: 1586800437937.jpg (10 KB, 229x220)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>50018997
With all this shit going down, I don't blame you op
>>
>>50021895
>coalburning sister
>not trash
>>
File: 1622767585209.png (373 KB, 382x640)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>50018997
It depends are you actually unsafe or just a pussy who feels unsafe?
If its any constellation most people feel like pussies for not carrying a gun in defiance of the law and the whole bitching and moaning about other people who carry because they feel inadequate or scared comes from literal pussies like women who feel unsafe because someone asked them for directions or their number ffs and people who want to be able to mug or lynch you with impunity like pic related.
>>
>>50021804
>it came in handy when my sister's felon bf tried to sucker punch me
How tho? Isnt the point of a sucker punch that it comes out of nowhere and the victim cant actually retalliate? Didnt not relaxing around blacks come in more handy in the end?
>>
>>50020104
spyderco makes a knife that cant rust and is specifically so you could carry it in the shower around your neck. called the ARK.
>>
>>50018997
I carry all day every day unless I'm going to work, which entails me driving through one of the most dangerous parts of the city. Getting caught with a gun on site would be a federal felony so yeah, not willing to risk it.
>>
>>50018997
That's the old Galco "how many guns is he concealing" ad isn't it?
>>
>>50018997
You're just retarded and scared becasue you cant fight, in other words you're a pussy
>>
>>50018997
Nah. But as a tangent, I feel like wearing a cast/sling is probably at least as much of a crime deterrent as open carrying. Homeless people don’t even ask me for money, it’s awesome.
>>
>>50022351
>Isnt the point of a sucker punch that it comes out of nowhere and the victim cant actually retalliate?
In theory yeah, but having been sucker punched before I can say I saw it coming and instinctively moved my head away in a split second since people that pull that shit are bad at fighting and concealing their motives.
>Didnt not relaxing around blacks come in more handy in the end?
This too.
>>
>>50022359
Knives arent good weapons, especially one with a 2" blade.
>>
>>50022337
>most people feel like pussies for not carrying a gun in defiance of the law
Just out of curiosity for anyone that can answer, how do self-defense shootings usually go in cucked states for people like MY FRIEND that carries without a loicense? He’s gotten out of what presumably would have been serious gun charges before just because of cops who were either cool and saw he was a ccl holder everywhere but there so gave him a pass or they were too lazy for the paperwork. Either way, I’m guessing cool/lazy cops don’t help you much when you have to kill someone.
>>
File: migrant haiti.png (375 KB, 617x613)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>50020990
this and its getting worse every day, literally. not even exaggerating. ive noticed my relatively safe city having way more crime the past year.

we have millions of literal whos coming from all over the 3rd world without a single background check and they just get flown and bussed to the middle of america. nobody is safe anymore its not a border town issue. they are being shuttled to red states
>>
>>50022243
I lost my last job because my fucking pocket revolver poked out of my pocket
Surprisingly I never got caught with an IWB holster
>>
>>50020210
They're also less bitchmade than you
>>
>>50027248
you had a hole in your pocket or it came out the top? wtf
>>
>>50021881
Not every white person is going to be a pussy ass WASP like yourself
There's always going to be idiots in every race
>>
>>50019946
>tfw when boss starts a security team and requires you to cc at work
>>
>>50027278
I leaned and I guess that the pocket wasn't deep enough to hold it in
Also I had a "combat" grip on my revolver at the time so it was less concealable

>>50027265
>I'm bitchmade for carrying guns
To carry a gun out of the house these days takes a lot of balls especially in blue states/counties with lots of foreign scum who never saw a gun in their lives
>>
File: Goldie wtf face.jpg (60 KB, 397x282)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>50027304
>boss starts a security team and requires you to cc at work
I want to work under your boss
>>
File: EgjI-kjU8AA2cUh.jpg (67 KB, 933x606)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>50027308
You're not bitchmade for carrying a gun. You're bitchmade for being in mortal peril 24/7 like a bitch.
>>
>>50027361
>You're bitchmade for being in mortal peril 24/7 like a bitch.
The world is a fucked up place you fucking nigger, I aint going to be a victim
>>
>>50027308
did it fall out or something? most normies would not recognize the bottom of a butt of a revolver
>>
>>50027394
I remember my supervisor asking "hey anon what do you got there" and I just said "it's my wallet" or whatever hoping that he would fuck off and mind his business
Turns out that didn't happen
A little lesson for all anons 16-20
Never, ever trust your supevisor
>>
>>50027394
>>50027422
Oh and it poked out btw
>>
>>50020528
So you just run like everyone else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVxxhxcd2sc&ab_channel=WTOL11
>>
>>50018997
No. Firearm ownership is a fundamental human right.
>>
File: oRFMtLX.jpg (35 KB, 680x510)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>50018997
Yes. To overcome this, you should study the blade.
>>
>>50027422
The reminder is for anons to get decent careers with good companies. We have dry fire contests in the office between sales managers and the guys who run the warehouse and fabrication department. I also have a cut out of our governor's head taped over the tyrant's head that is being trampled on the state flag hung up in my office. Stop working shit jobs for shit people and shit pay, you deserve better.
>>
File: Lanfan WTF.jpg (13 KB, 302x320)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>50028131
I appreciate the reminder but I have no idea where to look
I'm finishing my AA this year and next year I'm going to take a break and then look for an apprenticeship in the fall
>>
>>50027361
>be nigger
>cause people to be concerned because they can’t not shoot 10 people in a drive by or sucker punch 70 year old women on an hourly basis
>simultaneously play victim every time one of their ilk gets blasted doing stupid shit
>calls others “bitchmade” for feeling less safe without a gun
>>
>>50024777
Lucky Trips Checked
>>
>>50018997
No.
For me it was simply recalling all the terrorist attacks and muggings my friends and family have lived through. It was a disturbingly long list, I can't even recite it from memory.
Add on top of that the simple fact that people will hate me and want me dead simply because I'm handsome, white, and successful.
Not to sound cringe but we're in a kind of war. No one wants to admit it but that's the reality.
>>
>>50018997
>it's like I'm in a video game!
Fucking cringe. Get some self-confidence, you poor fuck.
>>
>>50027280
White trash seething
>>
>>50027383
The manga reaction image says otherwise.
>>
>>50027308
This thread says otherwise. Multiple anons sound like battered women that are afraid Gunner and Jamal are around the corner.
>>
>>50018997
It's normal, I rather forget my cellphone than my gun, it's a shit feeling not being able to shoot back in case shit goes south. It's the same feeling when I'm not in my car, fuck waiting on a stop light in a non armored car.
>>
>>50028312
Not the muttlatto you were talking to, bht you're the self-described pussy who treats guns as a safety blanket when you came into this world with weapons attached at the wrists and ankles. That's the deeper issue, the fear you feel. Tackle it.
>>
>>50028933
>>50028948
>>50028969
>>50029023
Nogunz faggots
>>
>>50029023
See >>50029049
You’re a fool to think fighting should be fair, when a pack of niggers comes after you no shaloin bullshit in the world will save, at the end of the day the trigger doesn’t need to be pulled, as long as you don’t get hanged up on a suffer permanent brain damage, that’s all that matters. Fear is an emotion to listen to, but not control you. If living is pussy shit then I’ll be a pussy all day long
>>
>>50029213
Fear can be a motivator as well
Fear is natural, Fear reminds you that you are mortal and can die anytime
>>
Damn… I wish I could feel uncomfortable not having my gun on me

T. Leaf
>>
>>50029049
Cope, coward.
>>
>>50029213
>I let my fears dominate my life!
Cool, bud. Talk to a professional.
>>
sounds like an awful lot of mental health issues in here.
>>
>>50029879
A professional what? A professional retard? I’m doing it now, learn to read dickhead. Btw good luck using Muay Thai against 3 niggers in a parking lot. Guns exist for a reason, and it’s to level the playing field or rise above it, if you can’t see that than I’d ask you to go back
>>
>>50030047
Try using google, numbnuts. And I'd suggest turning on spellcheck. Be careful though, spooks could appear any time you blink! Better grab the mosin to be safe.
>>
>opening question is literally "am I pussy?"
>chimps out when people tell him yes
You act like a whore when she asks if she's fat.
>>
>>50030047
not taking his side, but this >>50029213 is some fucking gibberish. learn to write before telling other to learn to read
>>
>>50018997
>I'm naturally a paranoid person
It shows. This sounds like overcompensation, worrywart.
>>
File: 983.png (331 KB, 600x784)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>
>>50030146
Nothing in that post is misspelled, and what’s google gonna tell me? Go be a fucking victim you faggot and buy some pepper spray
>>50030193
Nigger
>>
>>50018997
That's how I feel when I don't have it on me, I think anyone who carries can agree. I'm in Minnesota right now and haven't been carrying and it doesn't feel right. Applied for my permit so that when I'm back I don't have to be without it.
>>
>>50018997
If I am leaving my house to do anything other than check the mail I am armed. Sometimes even when doing that. Too many people say "Oh, I'm just gonna run to the store real quick..." and leave the house defenseless. What's the point of getting a concealed carry gun if you're not goimg to wear it everywhere?

My AR or a pistol is next to my bed when I sleep at night.

I hope to never have to use a gun in anger, but I will absolutely be prepared to do so if I have to. You might be fit, but whem you get rushed from behind by five niggers I'd rather have my gun than my muscle any day.
>>
>>50019946
> "Not being able to bring your guns to work"

No such thing, retard. If you're worried about printing than ankle carry a subcompact. I used to use the Aliengear ankle holster with my M&P Shield at the hospital I worked at and it was invisible.
>>
>>50030789
ironic
>>
>>50024844
If you shoot someone without a CWP expect to face murder charges, and then it’s going to be up to the composition of the jury and how much money you can fork over for a lawyer.
>>
>>50020872
>Marital Arts
>>
>>50029879
If you wear a seat belt you're letting fear dominate your life.
>>
>>50030922
>doesn't have a "going to check the mail gun"
NGMI

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.