[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What strategic advantage did ISIS get from all their fucked up execution videos? You gotta admit they had excellent filmography
>>
>>49611320
None. Just made the world and their opponents angrier at them ensuring very few of them survived.
>>
>>49611320
Show of power and intimidation.
>>
Jesus, does he run over him quickly or slowly?

Why are low IQ subhuman races like this?
>>
>>49611320
US psyop tactic of giving them questionably high quality cameras and "creative" ideas, to make the world hate them more, so US could get away with doing more shady shit in the middle east without criticism to "stop" them.
>>
>>49611352
This is one of the only ones that's fake... Sort of. The full video looks convincing enough but they probably ran over an already dead body
>>
>>49611483

Why would they go to the trouble to fake it? They’ve killed thousands of people already in extremely gruesome ways
>>
>>49611355
How is it questionable that they have high quality cameras? ISIS and the like are just mexican cartels but arab, so they would indeed be able to get a kick ass camera, and its not like FedEx doesnt deliver in durkadurkastan
>>
File: Shiggy.jpg (33 KB, 387x483)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>believing these guys weren't just CIA and Mossad faggots wearing ski masks.
>>
>>49611490
This, some idiot trying to sound smart calling everything fake.
>>
File: Untitled.png (531 KB, 947x706)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>49611320
i only know about nasheeds because of isis execution webms
>>
>>49611502

They’re just schizos who think the rest of the world is a bunch of cavemen. Tech has become so cheap now that any guerilla army can afford drones, high quality cameras, NODs, etc. Not to mention ISIS was pretty well funded and also stole a shitton of kit from the Iraqi gov
>>
>>49611352
I'd post the webm, but I just got off my 3 day ban. You can find the video online, do a little google.
>>
>>49611320
Cia went all out on their film directors and cameramen.
>>
>>49611320
>LOOK AT WHAT WE'LL DO TO YOU SUBMIT OR DIE
>BRO WHY IS THE WHOLE WORLD BOMBING US BRO WE SPENT SO MUCH TIME MIXING EPIC DUBSTEP NASHEEDS FOR OUR EXECUTION VIDEOS BRO
They wanted to be hard and then found out what hard is
>>
>>49611320
It's literally propaganda, how is this not obvious OP? It is to make their enemies fear them and bring in new boyholes to fuck.
>>
>>49611320
Caveman propaganda for cavemen. You have to understand, these are Muslims. They believe in an idiotic version of might makes right that theorizes people will convert to their niggerlicious religion because they are good at capturing undefended civilians and chipping their heads off.
>>
>>49612129
Lmao at this faggot, ISIS has nothing to do with Islam.
>>
>>49612134
>the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam
>>
>>49612134
>ISIS has nothing to do with Islam
lol.
They're ultra rigorist muslims, and they pretty much justify everything they do from the Quran.
They're a modern reinterpretation of the early days of Islam when Muhammad started his warlord career.
>>
>>49611320
Same advantage as a bunch of high on drugs saudis given the keys to commercial airplanes so they could crash into the twin towers in the most spectacular way thus providing the US the excuse to insert itself in the middle east for the next twenty years.
>>
>>49612134
Have a (you)
>>
>>49612134
So the thing that is literally "Islamic State" that kills anyone who doesnt convert to their speshul brand of islam isnt islamic? I thought Id lose some braincells this morning but HOLY FUCK I didnt expect THIS shit.
>>
>>49611518
I once saw a video. And I swear they started beheading one guy, did a frame cut and started beheading a completely different guy. I think they do reshoots if they fuck up the first beheading, don't like the lighting, or want a better angle.
>>
>>49611320
i am not sure what these men were but imagine seeing rapists pedoes thives or murderes or even enemy spies being killed like that it would probably feel good.

But and a big butt the video quality editing of these films is far greater then the shit you use to see of these kinds of films so I am guessing these were cia or other faction backed propaganda video it just makes the isis boys look bad and sick. Saw a vice documentry on ISIS they were pretty much like christian evengelicals they would go to town do a song and dance talk show off some fighters then try to recruit people. they would also go to shops and places in towns ask for isis "tax" then look for any haram things and take them away if they broke any rules. They let christians live among them but they had to pay christian "tax" now they are porbably all insane cos the jews are in control of them but these people all looked sane
>>
>>49613439
>and a big butt
Where is it, I'm still waiting

As for the quality of their videos, my understanding was that some of their western volunteers had studied film and cinema. They ended up with good equipment because, y'know, they ruled half of Syria and half of Iraq at one point.
>>
>>49613439

Anyone with off the shelf editing software could make what they made
>>
File: 1597422040782.jpg (213 KB, 1081x1076)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>49613439
>vice documentry
>>
>>49611515
>Today i learned all militans are actually the same 7 spooks wearing different ski masks
>>
>>49613967
?
>>
>>49611320
It was monkey cartel tier shit, ie “don’t mess with us or we’ll chop your head off!1!1!1” Meanwhile they were getting ass raped into oblivion by the US, Russia, and other Middle Easterners once Iraq got its shit together. Turns out if you’re chopping and blowing heads off on camera and going around destroying priceless artifacts thousands of years old the locals won’t like you very much.
>>49611355
As much as I am sure ISIS was glownigger why do you act like HD cameras are some sort of miracle device? There were tons of foreigners in their ranks, and getting an HD camera is no problem at all. Christ you can talk directly to Rajesh from a rural Indian village with no plumbing on the other side of the planet just from phones with a second delay at most, tech is not that expensive especially if you do your homework on what to get.
>>
>>49611320
Its been documented that it was almost by pure intimidation ISIS took over mosul with only 1,500 fighters vs Iraqi force of around 30,000 (probably less due to corruption). They were only going for the Prison outside the city to liberate some jihadi's but heard about the army fleeing so basically just walked into the city with scattered resistance. Plus, they gained huge amount of international support from both foreign fighters and discrete backers from their vids.
>>
>>49612134
Ehhh, they're more like a Homicidal/Suicidal David Koresh version of Islam.
>>
>>49611320

It was an enormous advantage for them. Kill a few people none of your target group likes and noone really powerful will avenge, and tens of thousand foam-at-the-mouth 'moderates' will turn into jihadists for you. Ten out of ten camelherders will approve. Notice the second part of the statement. You didn't see them execute Americans or Israelis. Because that would have cost them instantly.
>>
>>49611527
>he doesn't know how to change his IP after gettin banned
>>
>>49611342 was the intended effect >>49611337 was the actual effect
>>
>>49611320
Pissed off other Muslims because the Koran says to show mercy even in jihad.
>>
>>49611320
(((Excellent cinematography)))
Scapegoating Muslims
>>
>>49613484
IIRC the main guy that directed and edited their videos was a Muslim film student from the US. Their editing took a nosedive after he got droned.
>>
>>49611320
it feeds the perception of a credible threat and keeps an otherwise stable and peaceful world endlessly fueling the war economy. The Creature roams the earth unchallenged, The Mandrake Mechanism continues to churn.
>>
>>49615596
It's not that simple, if ISIS is literally a (longer) car ride away, it certainly will have a different effect on you. Even more so when you were in one of their occupied areas.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.