[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Man-outside-700-350.jpg (24 KB, 700x350)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
What's some cheap, but recommended /k/ style clothes?

all I have currently that I can think of is some earth-toned clothes and jackets.
>>
/fa/
>>
>>49610122
Blue jeans and a white t shirt.
>>
My wardrobe is all REI stuff, Duluth, darn tough socks. No complainants.
>>
>>49610122
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/ridgecut-mens-utility-work-pant#
>>
>>49610122
t-shirt and jeans. found at walmart.
>>
>>49610320

Is this serious because there have actually been some winter clothes at Walmart that I saw that looked pretty /k/
>>
>>49610356
i must have misspelled something, let me try again. t-shirt, and jeans. found at walmart.
>>
>>49610122
idk but I personally wear OD green or Navy blue BDU trousers and a hoodie if cold, T-shirt if hot
>>
I wear crye G3s as my regular everyday pants
>>
>>49610504
alright, fair, fair.
>>
>>49610122

>spending money on clothes

NGMI
>>
File: 1611659504425.jpg (43 KB, 675x676)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>49611331
>He wears clothes
No question about it, NGMI
>>
>>49610122
Academy has some good options. They're budget friendly and pretty comfy
>>
>>49610122
surplus.
>>
>>49610264
>Duluth
Basedbasedbased.
My firehouse pants are still trucking after being caught in some industrial conveyor belts. Slightly worrying because it means that they're strong enough to pull me into machines if they get caught, but at least I don't need to worry about the fabric breaking.

The firehouse flex pants are okay. The OG firehouse pants are way way way better but hot as shit. You can genuinely feel the steam of your sweat in your pants legs.
t. owns 5 pairs and exclusively wears them all the time.
>>
>>49610122
>What's some cheap, but recommended /k/ style clothes?
>all I have currently that I can think of is some earth-toned clothes and jackets
haven't seen anyone discuss it but many detergents, particularly 'color guard' types make you almost glow under IR
>>
Jeans and a tucked in dress shirt
>>
Nothing wrong with jeans or dickies. Just make sure they feel good when you move around in every way. All men are different.

When you get the pants set then you decide the rest. Idea is to blend in, not to stand out.

/out/ gear is not civ gear
>>
It's not super cheap but I highly recommend a Kore essentials belt.
They are great and low profile but last for years. Perfect for EDC.
>>
>>49611890
yup
>>
File: pic_21_big.jpg (56 KB, 640x480)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>49610122
Basically go watch some Supernatural.
>>
>>49611922
I prefer dress pants or slack for my penis. Not flexing but I dress to the left and blue jeans either cause me tightness or I have to get larger jeans when don’t maneuver as well. I can get slacks/cotton/etc tailored to my parameters
>>
I just wear
>ratty ass old ballcap, sentimental value
>neutral to "earth tone" t-shirt, navy blues, grays, blacks, ODG, FDE type shit
>wranglers jeans or neutral color sweatpants
>cheapass black steel toe work boots or some mid calf height mudboots depending on weather

For jackets I go in between a surplus dutch flight jacket and some pnice denim/canvas material button ups with good flannels under them

Also live innawoods so that probably influences it.
>>
>>49612459
super natural is /k/+/x/ lite if I think about it
>>
Brand name work clothes designed for contractors. You can find them in earthtones usually.
>>
Duluth and Carhartt
>>
File: fa.jpg (1.09 MB, 3110x2073)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>49610162
>/fa/
>>
>>49614839
>looks at picture
fuck, is this what all youngfags look like now?
t.marriedwithyoungkids
>>
>>49610122
Depends on what you consider cheap. Vertx delta stretch are fucking nice. I have 4 pair that I rotate and I highly recommend. Thorogood Iron Ranger are my preferred boots and I usually pair it up with a t shirt and baseball cap 99% of the time. Flannel or leather jacket in the fall/winter. Usually in the summer im in athletic shorts and t shirt because I have a uniform for work that I just put on over top.
>>
>>49610122
Hawaii-Shirt
White t-shirt
Shorts
Flip-flops
>>
>>49612459
God I want to be Dean's little brother. I hate Sam he's so ungrateful! I would appreciate Dean! It isn't fair!
>>
>>49614839
With the exception of the cropped trousers they're fine
>>
Helikon
>>
>>49610122
Camo stockings.
>>
>>49610264
>darn tough
Hell yeah I fucking love darn tough socks.
t. been cycling 3 pairs of them as my only socks since 2017
>>
>>49614839
> grew up watching Hugo Weaving movies and listening to Ah-Ha.
I'd hang out and encourage this dude to learn to shoot.
>>
File: squeaky clean.jpg (1.2 MB, 2784x1848)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>49611922
The true operator look
>>
Are there any good brands that carry tall sizes? Most places seem to cap out at a 34" inseam so it's a pain finding stuff long enough.
>>
>>49610122
The M65 jacket is probably the piece of milsurp you can get away with wearing in normie contexts. People will think even that it's aesthetic, just because it's been featured in so many films (Taxi Driver) and has had fashion designers rip it off and modify it in so many guises as your generic army surplus jacket.

Flecktarn is probably /k/ incarnate but it'll have people thinking that you're autistic, a school-shooter, or an autistic school-shooter. But I've had even just random girls irl compliment me for mine; it's a very distinctive camo pattern compared to commercial woodland/multicam copies.
>>
>>49617351
So based, ruggedized civilian looking clothes with gear thrown over it. Reminds me of Hound Wolf Squad from RE8 Village.
>>
>>49610122
I am a huge fan of 2 types of work pants that double as tactical pants one for summer and one for winter. First is the wragler ripstop pants they are what 5.11 wishes they made and at $20 bucks a pair they are amazing. light flexible never had a nut pinch and even has a decent cell phone Mag pouch on left thigh. https://www.wrangler.com/shop/mens-ripstop-cargo-pant-in-barley-70L3WML.html

Next for winter wear is the Caterpillar work pant once you take the faggy labels (I also cut off the tool pouches that come out of the main hand pockets as I never used them and contributed to nut sweat) they put all over it they are a great heavy pant flexible like firehose pants diamond gusset crotch cordura wear patches and knee pad pockets. virtually bombproof for $60 https://catworkwear.com/products/trademark-trouser-grey

Those are my recommendations for non-tactical pants that I would take to war.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.