[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (5).jpg (6 KB, 247x204)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Weed is federally illegal yet states still sell it "legally." Why can't the same thing happen with firearms?
>>
Guns bad weed good.
>>
Try it out, OP.
Let us know what happens.
>>
>>48904126
Huh?
>>
>>48904115
Weed smokers are cringe
>>
>>48904138
better than drunks
>>
>>48904169
Drunks are far far far less annoying than potheads.
>>
>>48904115
Didn't Montana and Kansas actually try this with machine guns and silencers respectively?
>>
>>48904115
Looks like we're about to see that kind of stuff happen. Biden gun grabs start tomorrow after all.
>>
>>48904115
Because the federal government actually enforces firearm laws and the severe penalties for breaking them generally prohibit people from taking risks to challenge the feds. Also while states may choose to obliterate or simply not enforce marijuana laws that's not the same as states selling it. Maybe some of those weird states that maintain control of the liquor stores do that but IDK.

Dumb frogposter.
>>
Alabama is banning delta8 and I’m fuggin pissed
>>
don't worry about it goy. just go get high.
>>
>>48904178
Truth. Rather get killed by a drunk driver than see or hear anymore pothead shit.
>dude weed lmao
>I'm not addicted *vapes thc cart dry for 3rd time today*
Fuck those niggers
>>
>>48904178
there's two kinds
1. the kind that can't shut up about it
2. the kind that doesn't talk about it
you only meet type 1
>>
>>48904115
Aside from what these retards have already said I can see a decent chance of that happening.
>>
>>48904200
>Biden gun grabs start tomorrow after all.
did I miss something?
>>
>>48904115
The Jewish Oligarchs that rule America want Americans to be fat lazy stoners. They don't want us to have guns.
>>
>>48904200
Was there an announcement or something?
>>
>i drink literal parts cleaner because my dad and grandpa were indoctrinated by the government who used weed to control blacks and hippies and I wanna make them happy
fuck u pussy the founding fathers smoked weed until globohomo paper and nylon (dupont) realized their textile sheckles were being stepped on and banned the shit
>>
>>48904296
Just that he's making his big gun control announcement tomorrow.
>>
>>48904296
I just read into it, evidently he's going to "unveil executive action" on thursday concerning gun control. Its unclear whether executive action will be the same as an executive order, and to what extent it will be.
>>
>>48904300
>>48904138
sry this was for u
>>48904178
>loses friend to drunk driver
>girls at bar age prematurely
>everyone reverts to being 11 years old and 100% more annoying
alcohol is a literal poison and social plague
The amount of other non-drinkers I've met while out socializing at parties and such is ZERO and everyone (while drunk) tells me (sober) that they'd spill spaghetti everywhere and hate hanging out with people if not for "social lubricant" currently damaging their internal organs. Retarded normies.
>>
>>48904115
Deep state wants their subjects to be docile and easily controllable.
>>
It's a fairly complex legal situation because of state rights and fucky wording in laws. It's still illegal for all intents and purposes, simply decriminalized and commercialized with strict circumstances. The DEA also has much bigger and important things to do than hunt down some potheads because potheads are probably NOT committing crimes, they're laying on the couch stoned and being good taxpaying goys. People with guns can and do commit crimes though with them. The DEA technically has every right to bring down the hammer to the west coast and bust every single dispensary.
The culture and politics of guns is completely different. One is legal but with specific circumstances and exceptions. One is illegal but with specific circumstances and exceptions.
>>
>>48904115
it's actually the opposite, faggot
>>
>>48904178
Work in the spirits industry for more than 11 minutes
Your tune will change very quickly

Drunks are the inhuman scum of the earth
>>
>>48904404
As a drunk I can confirm
>>
File: 1617801843635.jpg (1023 KB, 2480x3507)
1023 KB
1023 KB JPG
>>48904273
this anon knows what's up.
>>
>>48904178
Drunks are a step above meth heads. They are impulsive and unpredictable. You only meet the obnoxious stoners because all the responsible cannabis users don’t make it their entire personality. There are people in your family and professional life that smoke right now and you will never know, guaranteed.
>>
>>48904452
Saved
>>
>>48904178
>t. has never worked at a restaurant that has a liquor license
I'll deal with potheads any day of the week. Belligerent drunkards deserve to choke on their own vomit.
>>
>>48904115
because SCOTUS doesn't understand The Law, and Trump was a fraud.

Why not do what Ike The Kike did when a State went against Fed Law, but with 2nd Amend?
>>
>>48904115
It does. It's called a 2A sanctuary to parody illegal immigrant sanctuaries.
>>
>>48904404
But you're fine for enabling them.
>>
>>48904115
Unironically will, with how some states are going.
>>
>>48904634
Cool
>>
>>48904273
This. Weed pacifies the population, for that reason alone it is worse than alcohol.
>>
>>48904489
This
>>
Weed is for faggots, makes you docile and sleepy like goy cattle
>>
>>48904489
Professionals don’t do drugs like degenerates, you watch too many movies
>>
>>48904178
You do not have enough experience with drunks
>>
>>48907174
Anon you would be surprised
>>
>>48905341
Do you really think a bunch of drunks won’t be pacified?
>>
>>48907156
>>48905341
I bet I smoke more weed than anyone you know, and that you'd never know, and that I can do more pullups than you.
>>
>>48904178
Have you actually ever been around alcoholics?
>>
File: 1509308418054.png (1.02 MB, 1280x1280)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>48904115
Because
Pacified dopehead faggots good
Angry armed goys bad
>>
File: 16052987776433.jpg (121 KB, 672x499)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>48907174
the computers we're typing to eachother through were definitely designed by and manufactured by people on drugs
A psychologist near an Intel campus congratulated patients for only being addicted to one substance
you're probably very sheltered anon it's ok
>>
>>48904178
This.
The hangover> dude where's my car
>>
File: 1607667759046.jpg (28 KB, 569x512)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>48907275
sry I ment physician not
>psychologist
>>
>>48907245
>>48907214
>>48907275
>bro I’m not addicted I don’t do drugs I swear bro
>yeah I smoke when I get up and am high all day but I don’t do drugs it’s just weed man chill out hahaha
>dude bro look at these like 5 successful people THEY SMOKED WEED that totally means I’m gonna be a millionaire or something cuz DUDE WEED LMAO
>what you don’t smoke? fucking loser lmao imagine not constantly altering your consciousness
>>
>>48907275
>The average college student is weak willed and morally degenerate
Wow anon very astute analysis
>>
>>48904178
Based and checked NO on 4473-pilled
>>
>>48907330
noice strawman
>>
>>48907330
>if you arent a teetotaler your a constantly high drug fiend
sad tbqh fampai
>>
>>48907330
Who are you quoting el retardo
>>
>>48907333
I admit that the trips of truth can't be refuted.
College is a fucking scam usually too
>>
>>48904115
weed cant kill politicans
>>
>>48904130
Feds will burn you and your children for trying alive and that applies to anyone trying to get past their gun laws. They don't care about weed, they care about guns.
>>
>>48907235
Read about quite literally any major revolution in western history. Drunks starting fights and destroying things will be mentioned.
>>48907330
They get so defensive lmao
>>
>>48904115
you should be able to work out why feds care more about guns
>>
>>48904178
both are obnoxious, same with anyone that defends their drug dependency. weak willed addict talk is some of the most pathetic shit in the world and I shut it out of my head the moment I hear it starting.
>>
I used to smoke weed and drink very heavily. Weed I just up and decided one day that I didn’t want to smoke anymore, easy peasy. Went through 4 years of AA to stop drinking. That’s all I really have to say about this.
>6 years sober now
>>
>>48908375
Thats good to hear. I hope life is well for you.
>>
>>48904115
Because leftists always win, and rightist always loose. Its just science bro.
>>
>>48904115
Leftists
>>
>>48908541
It is got a good job, beautiful wife and newborn daughter, just moved into our dream house. Glad I decided to stop drinking when I did, could of been a lot worse.
>>
>>48904178
Hell no. I was a pothead and an alcoholic. As fucking annoying as stoners are, being around drunks while sober is living hell.
Drunk people are insufferable if you are not also intoxicated on alcohol. It is far easily to tolerate a pothead while drunk than vice versa.
>>
>>48908580
Thats great for you and her son anon!
>>
>>48908580
So how did you end up quitting? I've got a crutch of my own I have to get rid of but I just keep dragging myself back down.
>>
>>48907330
If you hate people that smoke weed, never fly on an airplane.
>>
>>48904138
Guns in 2021 are cringe. It's not 1789 anymore.
>>
>>48908620
Got a DUI and an assault on a police officer, never been in trouble before and the judge was lenient on me. Went to AA and just took it one day at a time. Not going to lie and say it was easy because it fucking isn’t. Still isn’t. If I hadn’t of gotten arrested and spent some time in jail I don’t think I would of changed anything.
>>
>>48908652
didn't know you invented the airplane faggot
>>
File: 1599428606939.gif (415 KB, 220x217)
415 KB
415 KB GIF
>>48904178
>"duuuude, we should get some booze"
>"i cant wait to get off and get drunk later"
>domestic violence
>alcohol withdrawl after addiction can kill you
>kills more yearly than firearm related deaths
>the adaptaption of lean and other variants of nasty addicting shit has lead to more underage deaths (kills niggers too tho but still)
>presence (in various degrees)of alcohol has significantly higher stats of crime and developmental or trouble in adult life do to booze compared to pot
>wrappedaroundthephonepole.jpg
>drunk dad with a abillity to "teach" :)
>if get hammerd everynight then take a piss test, he will pass. Pot smokers wont despite having no hangovers
>if homebrewed incorrectly, could lead the methanol deaths vs a plant
Im not gonna fuckin bother past this but damn, you are a retard
>>
>>48908672
I didn't, but I work in the industry and it is quite common. Don't be a willfully ignorant cunt.
>>
Goddamn stoners are defensive
>>
>>48904115
Because all firearms laws are really tax laws, and states would much rather tell the FDA to fuck off than the IRS
>>
>>48904178
Difference is you can have one or two drinks and not have a problem and, unless you’re a lightweight, not get drunk. And if you do get drunk, it doesn’t mean you necessarily have a “problem” or are a “drunk”.
Whilst every faggot nigger who does weed seems to have a problem (despite never admitting it) and that’s before you get to the fact that just smoking a little gets people high. People who do it always seems to biggest losers as well, it can’t be just coincidence that this point keeps coming up, and always try to cope about its side-effects.
>>
>>48909220
Not him, but there is a lot of people that treat smoking a little after all their work and responsibilities have been taken care of just like having a beer. The vocal faggots are the stereotype because they're shitbags like the SJWs or the MAGA fanboys. Most of the people in a given group tend to be respectful and intelligent but the extremists are wastes of oxygen.
>>
>>48907174
You need to get out more instead of acting like a dumb Puritan faggot on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>48904115
Weed doesn't mass murder people
>>
>>48904115
>try weed from a dispensary
>hear random soundbytes from males and females of all ages
>feel needle-like pain all over body
>TV, radio, and internet are conforming to my thoughts with targeted statements and phrases as natural as day
>no appetite
Am I broken or something? Why does everyone else enjoy it so much?
>>
>>48904404
>>48904427
as another random drunk i can also confirm

if a drunk needs help, help them. if a drunk gives you excuses, ignore them.
>>
>>48909511
if you take a ton of benadryl you'll trip balls, like hallucinating your skin coming off and spiders all over you.

https://erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Diphenhydramine.shtml

dose makes the poison. if you drink a ton of coffee, you'll feel sick. if you take a ton of weed, you'll feel sick.
>>
the real answer lies in the federal budget; there are specific budget amendments that prohibit the federal DoJ from spending money on marijuana enforcement.
>>
>>48907330
Kekekek I've met so many people that fit this exact stereotype, truly degenerate weed-addicts.
>>
>>48904138
my dick in ur ass is cringe
>>
>>48908375
I feel this my friend. I always feared addiction for my young life. Didn't drink till I was 21 and didn't smoke till much later. Every few months I quit cold turkey on both for at least two to three weeks to purge the old system.
>>
>>48904178
No.
>>
>>48904178
Potheads are smelly and irritating but they don't get into fights when they've had too much, in my experience.
>>
>>48904138
this. I've never met someone that smoked weed that wasn't either a total piece of shit or a complete degenerate who's life was in shambles.
t. ex pothead
>>
>>48909959
Is take a wild guess and say 1/3 of the people you know smoke weed
>>
>>48904138
true and based
>>
>>48904178
Lol
>>
>>48904178
because 90% of drunks are self-loathing and know they're pieces of shit. potheads are indignant and self-righteous annoying faggots. mUh miRacle plAnt hEmp CuRes CanCer
>>
>>48909966
you're right, and their lives are all in shambles.
>>
>>48907275
the guy on the left wins for having superb taste

technically you are addicted to water
>>
>>48909974
Yikes. Maybe you should assess the quality of your own life if 1/3rd of the people you know lives are in shambles. That’s pretty crazy dude.
>>
>>48904138 #
>>48904126 #
Facts. The state already v& anyone with weed on Federal Land. Can you imagine what they would do if a state decided to legalize automatic weapons, or tanks? You would literally have the government disposing of governors and state senators Waco style
>>
>>48910037
>you have to be friends with every person you happen to know
spotted the retard.
I know the guy who works at 7/11 because I buy bottled water there on my way home occasionally, he might smoke weed. Should I reassess my life because I know him?
you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>48910089
Oh so you just consider every random passerby someone that you know? Dang this just got way more sad, I’ll be your friend if your really that lonely anon.
>>
>>48904169
The differences is people who are drunks don't drink everyday and the people that do drink everyday are called alcoholics something like 1/3 of pot head smoke weed every single day they're always fucking high. And they always want to talk about weed and how good weed is it's sufferable. I get drunk once every 3 months maybe that's about 8 hours of me life four times a year. Potheads blaze it all day everyday it's all there life is. Then they develop late life schizophrenia and their sperm creates autistic babies, which me the casual drinker has to pay for with hard work via the welfare system
>>
>>48910092
>strawman: the post
can you get any more dumb or has the weed already crippled your intellect beyond repair?
I know my coworkers, doesn't mean I'm friends with them, the ones who smoke pot are usually the laziest, most retarded people I work with.
No need to get so defense about your dudeweed, it's a shit culture and you're shit for being apart of it. Just leave it at that.
>>
>>48910100
I don’t smoke haven’t in 6 years.
>>48908670
This is me. Just didn’t agree with you that potheads were more annoying than drunks and you went and proved me right by being an aggressive little bitch about a simple statement. Maybe all that alcohol is fucking with your head big guy?
>>
>>48910108
>I don't smoke

I think what we've really learned is that sober people are really the most annoying and both drunks and potheads can agree on to this fact. Kill yourself with your pot enabling x drug using quitter pussy fagot
>>
>>48910108
>This is me. Just didn’t agree with you that potheads were more annoying than drunks
oh cool so you're arguing about something I never once said.
Got it.
next time just start with I'm totally fucking retarded, so please bear with me"
If you don't smoke then your mother did heavily while you were in the womb.
>>
Can you stupid fucking boomers hear the M word without going on a tirade about it? The whole point of this thread was about states ignoring federal laws and now its about muh weed muh addiction muh opinions on drugs. We all know you smoked it when you were younger anyways.
>>
>>48910117
Seethe more. I feed off your frustration. It emboldens me.
>>
>>48909959
>>48910119
I mean it was close enough. Sorry if I lost the full meaning of your retarded take over the course of an hour.
>>
>>48910139
>make 4 posts with the first being around 2:30am PST
>retard pothead mistakes me for completely different person and proceeds to prove to everyone just how retarded he is by arguing something I never said
you just can't make this shit up.
say no to drugs retard, they've already fucked your shit up.
>>
File: 1547614832027.gif (1.76 MB, 322x175)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
anyone anti weed on this thread is a weed head who is hiding from the janies. all those who are pro weed are the jaines
>>
>>48910124
Yeah, this. Smoke weed if you want to smoke it, don't if you don't. Ignore constitutionally illegal laws if you want to, don't if you don't. Who cares? A bunch of shit is going to be made illegal later, and it is what it is. Either comply or don't. Grow up, you retarded cock suckers.
>>
>>48910145
I’ve been replying to whoever replied to me the entire time if you switched out with another anti weed boomer at some point I think it’s fair that I wouldn’t notice, you’re all the same NPC with slightly varying dialogue options anyways.
>>
>>48910161
I didn't reply to you, you tremendously retarded faggot.
You replied to my post thinking I was someone else because you are intellectually stunted moron that smokes weed.
I hope you're only on this board to figure out which gun to off yourself with because you are flat out the dumbest person posting on this website right now.
>>
>>48910165
No no. I initially replied to you because I thought what you said was retarded. I knew we hadn’t spoken before that
>>
"Decriminalized" is the word you are looking for, which basically means the state wouldn't prosecute you (as long as you are within the limits they define) but if the feds want to target you they can.

If Oregon can vote to decriminalize hard drugs, some other states surely can do the same to any guns they try to ban.
>>
>>48910165
>>48910171
Which is why I was confused when you said I wasn’t replying to the right person. But now I realize that you misinterpreted what I said here
>>48910108
as me thinking I was replying to your previous post
>>
>>48910171
>I was just pretending to be retarded, you believe me r-r-right g-guys?
get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>48910165
It’s ok buddy. You just got a little confused. Old age and chronic alcohol abuse will do that to ya, think they call it boomerbrain
>>
>>48910171
Male prostitutes gag on your dick cuz your pubes smell like patchouli and feces, you Birkenstock wearing hippie.
>>
File: image.jpg (2.09 MB, 4032x3024)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>>48910193
You got a funny way of spelling redwing there partner
>>
>>48910188
see
>>48910139
>Sorry if I lost the full meaning of your retarded take over the course of an hour.
>>48910108
>Just didn’t agree with you that potheads were more annoying than drunks
We had been talking less than 20 minutes and I never said anything about drunks.
your retarded self can't even tell who you're replying to because weed has rotted your fucking brain.
Fuck you are dumb but this is comical as shit.
Literally proving how fucking retarded stoners are.
>>
>>48910199
Those aren't the only Red wings you have. that's what your boyfriend calls it when you bleed on his pelvis.
>>
>>48910213
>>48910215
I’m almost there just a little more guys.
>>
>>48908750
>the passive slaves of a corporation smoke weed
Who'd've thought.
>>
>>48910225
>gets proven to be retarded
>resorts to ad hom
who could have seen this coming
>>
>>48910228
It's like in 1984 where the only thing that was inexpensive to buy was alcohol. Except it's weed.
>>
Because State over Federal. If states started to reject gun control laws "enforced" by our fascist government then we won't have to put up with gun control. If states like Texas decided to succeed, (which they won't bc Texans are a bunch of pussy fags) and they had the support of the troops, and citizens, Govt' is fucked and can't do anything about it. If they start a war, they would only end up losing more than they could ever gain. Wonder what happened to that Bundeswehr marksman who put a bullet in that one "german" politician, wherever he is, godspeed and we need more men like him.
>>
>>48904115
It's called Federal Law Nullification if I remember correctly and it has to have the backing of the State to resist the dictate of the Federal.

So States that have legalized devil's lettuce are practicing Federal Law Nullification.

You'd have to have the same power and backing by the State government and it's law enforcement agencies to nullify the Federal law and agencies.
>>
File: 1594245908710.jpg (85 KB, 587x534)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>48907156
Anyways I hope Arkansas becomes a 2A Sanctuary. I already know Idaho is, if they do, Arkansas doesn't, I'm going there. It's better anyways. Also removes stupid laws like having to be 21 to purchase a lower receiver, forcing me to buy an 80%. I'd gladly go through the transfer process but fuck, daddy Govt' won't let me.
>>
>>48904178
You're an absolute retard.
>>
File: EyVf9CTXEAQH3Zh.jpg (70 KB, 828x345)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
>>48910534
>Hop heads on suicide watch
>>
>>48904115
It’s basically just a violation of the supremacy clause that nobody really cares enough to challenge.
The government after all is more frightened of their people owning evil NFA baby targeting weapons than their people doing a drug that just makes them retarded
>>
>>48907245
lmao no. fuck off kike shill

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.