[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1617820519844.jpg (295 KB, 1280x800)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
Is there a worldwide plan to combat any future hostile ayyyys?
>>
Hope to god that they're friendly.
>>
>>48903295
throw rocks at them until they're off planetstenian soil
>>
>>48903295
Infect them with cultural marxism
>>
>>48903295
no, because any species advanced enough for interstellar travel would also be advanced enough to wipe out all life on Earth without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>48903315
and fuckable
>>
>>48903295
use an ar3
>>
>>48903295
>Is there a worldwide plan to combat any future hostile ayyyys?
have sex with them
>>
I read a book once that hypothesised burying nuclear weapons under earth's soil then planting huge chunks of metal on the surface. Setting the nukes off creates a claymore effect sending the metal chunks out of earth's atmosphere and btfo'ing the alien mothership. Seemed plausible with some good math.
>>
>>48903295
I'm writing a sci fi comedy short story about this.
>While Mars needs Women, Venus needs....
>Earth gets a radio signal from a alien species
>they're horrific insect/squid monsters who can't reproduce anymore, and require human wombs from living women to host their horrific spawn
>Earth says no
>trains the most elite soldiers in human history, the top 1% in ability both physically and mentally
>the alien ship arrives in orbit
>the earth sends it's special forces team to board the ship
>they are captured by the aliens
>they are stripped naked, and bound on a medical table
>the space marines brace themselves for dissection
>they are surrounded by the tentacled horrors......
>who then transform into absolutely hot space elf women
>the aliens then explain why they did this
>their race was very much like humans, until a war broke out on their solar system
>the war escalated until biological weapons were used
>the virus caused all corresponding Y chromosomes to self destruct
>the race then turned to cloning but eventually the degradation of DNA would render them extinct
>they found a alien ship on the edge of their solar system
>it turns out aliens visited our solar system and harvested human DNA, and then created the space elf race as a experiment
>they find earth, and send the message, knowing that the world would resist, and send the most genetically fit males to them
>the space Marines then become studs to a conga line of hot space elves
>>
>>48903457
Now why would ayyys park their mothership around anything potentially hostile? If they can travel parsec distances, they could easily park their ship on the edge of the solar system and send in autonomous death machines
>>
Do not think that aliens are primitive barbarians with the mentality and psychology of Western civilization. I think aliens are like the Bolsheviks.
>>
>>48903507
Yeah there just seems so many ways they could btfo us it's crazy. Reroute an asteroid to wipe us all out, engineer a virus with a 100% death rate, release some anti-human pesticide into our atmosphere, it's literally endless. There would not be any actual aliens shooting lasers on earth, if there were lasers they would be fired by drones, chances are we could be exterminated from a distance without seeing a single "alien". Just loot at how a guy in North Carolina can vaporize Afghanis from thousands of miles away, then times that by a million.

Tldr: we would be fucked
>>
Its been wargamed a bunch of times but nothing more than that
>>
>>48903507
We have no way of knowing that.
>>
>>48903481
funny concept id watch that
>>
>>48903457
It's gonna take more than just math to make completely stationary gun with unguided projectiles viable. And that's before we remember that the technological gap between us and the aliens will likely bas as large (but not in our favor) as that between us and slime molds. Odds are pretty good that nothing our science can even understand will impress them in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>48903295
Unless it turns out that there's some remarkably simple way of covering interstellar distances that we've just missed somehow, any aliens who could get here with an invasion fleet are going to be so far beyond our military capabilities that they would be completely unstoppable.

We'd have about as much luck as the Aztecs had going up against Spaniards with steel armor and guns.
>>
>>48903353
Not necessarily.
>>
>resistance is death
>collaboration has a small chance of an ayyy gf
Give me your addresses so I can sell you all out please.
>>
>>48903295
No, but that is alright. We are the solution to the Fermi Paradox. We are the precursors. We will learn to out race C. When our sun is old and consumes the Earth we will have spread to the cosmos. We will create and we will destroy. Our name and visage will terrorize and inspire countless civilizations that will come when we leave the material plane. Rejoice, you are the forefather of the future.
>>
>>48903745
How come Europeans brought germs/disease to the Americans but whatever germs/viruses the American's had didn't reciprocate?
>>
>>48903920
They got syphilis to stick
>>
>>48903920
>whatever germs/viruses the American's had didn't reciprocate
They kinda did. Syphilis came from the Americas and killed millions of Europeans.
>>
>>48903920
Syphilis
>>
>>48903638
I'm just saying. Interstellar travel in anything less than 1000s of years would take and incredibly advanced civilization, one advanced enough to have battleplanned out any encounter with a less advanced planet.
>>
>>48903583
They are ANCAPs.
When you can freely travel space and have autofactories that produce themselves and everything in between, why do you need a state, why do you need a collective?
You are a God! Hahaha.
Such grand and intoxicating freedom
>>
>>48903295
I can't help but imagine any ayts we meet, even the peaceful ones, will just inevitably get dragged into our own interspecies shitflinging.
Like, imagine if you will the chinese make first contact and start shipping thier numberless hordes off planet as cheap inter system mercenaries. How long do you think it would be until the guys they were fighting came back here and offered NATO ftl teck to fuck up the source of the chinese mercs here on earth?
>>
>>48903295
Anon with our current tech, Ayyys could literally colonize mars right NOW and we'd not be able to do anything about it. They could stream AI generated memes of humans getting fucked in every conceivable way and laugh at us, and by the time a meaningful effort could be raised they could have stolen a whole moon of a planet.

We're in literally no condition to fight back if they decide to pillage the entire solar system out from under us, because even if the US, China, Russia, and the EU worked together we could MAYBE scrape together a few improvised warships but it'd be the equivalent of sending some iron chain-wrapped sailing ships into the battle of Midway
>>
>>48903295
Nasa is finally testing throwing rockets at asteriods to see if they can alter it's trajectory. Imagine 65 million years after a mass extinction even caused by fucking asteroids and nobody has done anything to try and prevent it from happening again until just now. No there is no plan for aliens, we're sitting ducks.
>>
>>48904063
>.29102 Intergalactic Federation Credits have been deposited to your account
>>
>>48903920
a couple reasons:
1- Native diseases, the most lethal ones, were more or less contained to their tribes. Europeans had more people in compact areas. Something like COVID for instance would burn itself out in a native tribe, whereas in Europe it could cycle a while

2- Animals. Most of the big name diseases (like anthrax) actually come from animals. Europeans had tons of domestic animals. The Americas had... 1 animal. Llamas. No other.

Zoonotic transmission, population density, and frequent travel are all key disease factors. The native americans really didn't meet those boxes aside from a few minor ones. In comparison the Euros brought all sorts of shit
>>
>>48905067
>2
alpacas are a completely domesticated species
they also had hamsters
>>
File: 1596420437097.webm (3 MB, 1430x600)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>48903295
>Is there a worldwide plan to combat any future hostile ayyyys?
No. But you couldn't beat them anyway if they actually came here.
>>
>>48903295
You don't fight back, you pray they've come in peace. Any spacefaring species that has figured out FTL travel would be do far beyond our level of technology they might as well be fucking wizards
>>
File: space pants.jpg (220 KB, 900x1149)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>48903295
>>
>>48905011
I don't think a couple hundred million potential walking & talking primates would make a good weapon/soldier for a civilization capable of FTL travel.
>>
>>48905114
Whats this from?
>>
>>48903457
Something that idiotic would also end up killing a huge number of people on Earth in the process.
>>
similar to above, soviets designed a massive EFP inside of a huge concrete cylinder, which with a nuke inside would send the copper penetrator at close to relativistic speeds. K has to have the copypasta somewhere, I also need it as I was trying to explain it to a friend the other day and lost the image
>>
>>48903315
Hope they got big tits
>>
yeah were all gona shoot at them. duh.

if 308 doesnt work were gona try offering ourselves sexual to them and hope we can live as sex slaves. our secret weapon is our prostates, they have no idea were gonna be having fun either way
>>
Against explorers or scout ships, the US military maybe has a chance.

Against an interstellar navy we're FUCKED.
>>
I like the idea that there is a unofficial universe wide MAD policy. If one interstellar race starts waxing primitives another MORE advanced race that will see that as a act of aggression and eventual threat to themselves and kill those aliens. So everyone plays nice on the mere threat a more advanced alien race is watching them. Interstellar warfare will be more of a political game and proxy wars.

tl;dr There is always someone bigger and stronger than you, on a universal level.
>>
>>48905317
Sputnik (2020). best sci-fi of the past year according to /tv/.
>>
>>48903457
>dude weed
that is an awful idea
>>
File: EDF message.png (100 KB, 900x900)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>48903295
Not really, but it is the one thing that could bring about human unity and world peace.
>>
>>48903457
While the hobo relativistic copper disc cannon is a sound concept, the issue is that you can't actually fucking aim it because it's a hole in the ground full of water with a nuke in it.
>>
File: 1617408200549.gif (1.73 MB, 512x321)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
hell yah there is
>>
>>48903295
any hostile alien race that can get to us will have the technology to fuck us up. better hope they are friendly
>>
>>48907681
Well there is a mind fuck. what if ancient aliens were a thing and they were like "Man these guys are fucking savages, I just can't work with these guys anymore I need a vacation". Then they just thought it was such a bullshit job they were just waiting and hiding contact intending to use humans as a diplomatic negotiation tactic by having humans establish first contact with one of their rivals and just fuck their shit up.
>>
>>48903295
Drown the ayys in bodies and sheer enthusiasm.
>>
>>48903295
There isn't even a concerted effort to study UAP/Aerial Phenomenon worldwide.
The US is always fucking secretive, becaus cold war and now fears of advanced chink drones, while the rest of the world never exchanges shit.
The only country that is somewhat open to with their investigation is Italy, but good luck translating any of their archive shit.
Then you ahve people like Jacques Vallée, who tried to gather as much data as possible, but he's too old now and got fucking senile.

There was a panel of historians in europe some years ago that analyzed some data, but their conclusion is under wraps. No idea what they concluded, but probably something that politicians didn't want to deal with.
>>
>>48903295
>Fighting ayys.
>Not collaborating with the,.
>Not ending your shit rivals among earths humans (some of them literally hate you).

Also fighting for the ayys would be based. If they act like human colonizers in history, you're going to be given some modicum of high technology to dab on human opponents. Also if they act like human colonizers, the ayys are going to build some human mamluk/sepoy/janissary army which they will take with their interstellar wars vs. other ayys.

Imagine seeing the universe fighting for your ayy masters as some space sepoy or mercenary, shit would be so cash.

>But anon they'd use you as a meat shield.
IDGAF if I die, so long as I die among the stars or in a sky that isn't earth's

God I wish that was me.
>>
>>48903341
Based
>>
>>48903920
Europeans lived in squalor compared to less advanced civilizations which had lower population densities and a tradition of not keeping farm animals in the home.
>>
They would probably be weak ass nigga we could just fuck them right in the pussy
>>
>>48903295
Not so much a global plan, but there are three possible scenarios for alien contact depending on who has the advantage over the other.

>Humans have the advantage over the aliens (incredibly unlikely if the aliens are already managing interstellar travel)
>Imperialism suddenly becomes cool again, any country that can get its hands on the required technology starts building their very own star-empire.

>Aliens have the advantage over humanity (most likely scenario)
>Ask the Zulus/Aztecs/Apache how that went for them. If we're lucky the Ayy's will have a 'noble savage' or equivalent idea in their culture, and in a few centuries our descendants can start forming their own enclaves on alien worlds and pressing their government for gibs. If we're not so lucky then humanity probably doesn't survive for very long after contact.

>Neither side has a clear advantage over the other
>Finally, diplomacy! You'd almost certainly see the sort of scenario that makes the worst days of the cold war look like a calm time though, and both sides governments will be pumping resources into research at a rate that would shock you (leading to massive reductions in social spending and the associated discomfort and instability that would entail). This would only last until one side was able to gain a significant advantage over the other though, at that point see the above scenarios depending on who gets the upper hand first.

The global political response would probably be a complete clusterfuck though, with every nation trying to throw its rivals under the bus and doing their best to buddy up to the aliens hoping it would improve their situation here on earth.
>>
>>48909235
>tfw you will never join the EDF and sing at the top of your lungs while indiscriminately firing your weapon in the alien hordes' general direction
Why even live?
>>
>>48903387
>>48903424
I mean, look at all the UFO stories, abducting people for butt stuff.
we're just the farmyard for horny aliens to get kinky human sex
>>
>>48903769
They would sit comfy on their home planet launching millions of asteroids the size of mountains at us over the 10 thousand years it would take for the rocks to reach earth.
Its math. Not starship troopers.
>>
>>48904063
Philosophy.
If you had some you wouldn't ask the question of why.
>>
>>48903920
They did. Syphilis.
>>
>>48903295
What if it was just a huge frozen space poop?
>>
>>48903295
>>48903295
>Samson Option
Salting the earth with radioactive material is probably the only deterrent.

>>48903507
Commodore Perry situation

>>48903599
Signal silence and/or pretending to be retarded [not in possession of peer parity tech] would be advisable, particularly if they look like us and are already here

>>48903745
>>48905011
>>48909834
>luck as the Aztecs had going up against Spaniards with steel armor and guns.
Made their own, with Flower Wars and mass cardiac surgery alienating tributary tribes that went ‘Quisling’ — and with Red China’s manned moon mission - b-lining to the ‘dark side’ - that risk is a major power breaking ranks and making a deal with the devil to preserve their particular government/race et. al.

>>48903903
If we have cousins out there, and they’re still under Nephilim/whomever’s control, we have a cosmic destiny to go and help them shake that yolk off

>>48905210
>>48907577
>Voyager 1 was bait. Extremely dangerous. Avoid
This.
>>
>>48904063
If you can freely travel space and have autofactories that produce themselves and everything in between, why do you need a state OR wage labor OR the concept of private property OR generalized commodity production OR a market economy OR profit etc.? Conditions which are practically indistinguishable from post-scarcity aren't really favorable for economic arrangements which rely on scarcity, be it natural or artificial.
>>
>>48909467
Finally someone that might appreciate it. 1997 film called "Spaceman" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehB5pRVaFsM
Easily my favorite movie of all time due to how hilarious it is, but that's the basic premise of the entire movie. Abducted as a child and trained as a slave soldier for aliens, gets returned to Earth. Was 1000x funnier watching it again after I got out of basic because I was acting just like that.
>>
>>48910097
>that risk is a major power breaking ranks and making a deal with the devil to preserve their particular government/race et. al.
That's not a risk, that's a certainty. Do you really think that every single major (and minor) power on the earth is going to put aside anything up to a few centuries of bad blood and come over all "Humanity, FUCK YEAH!" while they're considering what sort of conversations their rivals are having with the Xenos behind closed doors? Hell, even if the Xenos are genuinely decent creatures who honestly want to build a mutually beneficial relationship with humanity they're going to be bombarded by human diplomats desperately trying to sell out and fuck over other humans.
>>
>>48903295
What exactly would you plan for?
>>
>>48903295
Just play J-pop songs to them and broadcast them people kissing while readiying an aircraft carrier to punch their ship in the face.
>>
Unironically? They're going to avoid us.

>aliens recover voyager and crane it aboard
>huh, must be a lost probe ship, is there anyone inside?
>lol nope
>lots of really strange analog electronics though
>lmao these noobs still use parabolic reflectors?
>was this even worth our time

>wait guys
>there's two golden discs
>da fuq is this?
>why did they draw a hydrogen atom on here?
>wait look see this thing on the edge? that's telling us to put it on the square thing
>spend 20 minutes figuring out how to work a phonograph
>play record
>"What's up guys? It's me, Jimmy Carter, back with another peanut growing tutorial"
>rest of the record is 55 different people saying hello and then random noises from whales and clouds etc.

>ayys understand approximately none of it, not the human chad and stacy nudes, not the whale noises, not the UN secretary general
>kind of understand that we understand pulsars and waves and chemistry
>"let's never ever interact with these nutjobs"

We're the weirdos of the universe
>>
>>48911762
I don't know, I think Aliens use some form of toasters as well.
>>
>ayys find us
>ayys just go "lol its a big galaxy just go around them"
We are never getting our space gfs bros....
>>
On a cosmic scale we're just retarded irresponsible tribalistic chimpanzees with nukes.
There is no benefit for advanced aliens to do anything but steer clear.
They're going to think we're even weirder if they get the voyager discs.
>>
>>48903295
An actual ETI has contacted us exactly once, on August 15, 1977, using narrow-band radio. Out of all the humans they could have communicated with, they chose... Ohio State University.
Their transmission read:
>6EQUJ5111

They got trips.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal
>>
File: 4ae.png (197 KB, 680x798)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
a brief history of human interaction with ETI
>>
>>48911810
For all we know it could be completely the other way around.
>TFW every other intelligent species in the universe look at Ghengis Khan as some kind of hippy pacifist/celibate faggot
>>
>>48905317
Sputnik and it was bad
>>
>>48911810
>tfw our first approach towards unknown civilizations are unsolicited dickpicks and our fire mixtapes
we're truly the "that guy" of intergalactic civilizations
>>
File: 1541941846017.jpg (77 KB, 1024x817)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>48913644
>first contact with ayylmaos is a shitpost
>>
>>48903599
they could outplay us politically by simply existing lol
Cortez!
>>
File: 1617787919652.jpg (31 KB, 614x586)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>48903481 Holyshit IneedthisIneedthissobad
>>
File: 6u23o3ij0r711[1].jpg (1018 KB, 3024x3024)
1018 KB
1018 KB JPG
>>48903295
IDK but this is my plan
step 1 load shell
step 2 aim
step 3 squeeze trigger
>>
File: a_merry_man.gif (659 KB, 167x167)
659 KB
659 KB GIF
>>48903295
dress them up like fictional characters
>>
File: 1558378668862m.jpg (74 KB, 625x1024)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>ayy lmao
>>
File: a little upset.gif (1.47 MB, 220x163)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
use our fellow Earth life against them
>>
File: 1552813608049m.jpg (77 KB, 776x1024)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
File: activate.gif (699 KB, 248x193)
699 KB
699 KB GIF
>>48914822
or enlist other aliens that don't like them to help us
>>
File: bloodlust.jpg (327 KB, 1110x684)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>48914845
if all else fails, use science and engineering to create a life form that can fight them off
>>
>>48903481
10/10 would nut to again
>>
>>48903295
>they come to earth
>we convince them to take refugees and embrace diversity
how hard can it be
>>
>>48914822
Hawking had it right...ask the arrow shooting Indians how well that shit repelled Cortez with muskets...
>>
>>48903295
If they have the technology to get here from outside the solar system with enough military assets to stage an invasion, we're fucked. Think "stone age pygmies trying to fight off a modern MAGTF with bows and clubs" levels of fucked. The ability to generate and control the amounts of energy necessary to transport even just 1 war vessel from one star system to another is so far advanced beyond us that any actual resistance we put up would be largley symbolic as any race with such advanced techmology could easily destroy our entire planet at will. Essentially, for any fighting to occur the invading race would have to consciously make the decision to allow us the opportunity in the first place.

Now, culture could come into play. I recall a scifi story where a race was thousands of years ahead of humanity, but had a warrior culture that placed a huge emphasis on fairness and honor and would equip thier soldiers with tech equivalent in advancement to the races they fought and intentionally math thier combat capabilities evenly in order to prove that they were better warriors without relying on technological superiority.

So yeah. Basically right now our biggest defence is "hope they are friendly."
>>
>>48910340
I read a scifi story where aliens defeated humanity by transmitting design instruction for multiple super weapons (which were outdated and easily countered by thier own standards) to an brutal totalitarian regime (heavily implied but never directly stated to be north korea) then sitting back and enjoying the fireworks as our entire planet destabilizes into all out warfare. They sweep in after the radiation cools off a bit to mop up the survivors.
>>
>>48909834
I mean, essentially, there are only 3 possible reactions to meeting a stranger. Fight. Flight. Negotiate.

We can't run away, and if we fight we're basically garunteed to lose. The only hope is that they are willing to negotiate. Since tgey hold all the cards, yes. Such negotiations are 100% based on hoping that our counterparts operate in good faith despite having every single possible advantage over us.

Historically in our own species negotiations and agreements are only fair and equitable and honored by both parties for so long as the other doesnt have an exploitable advantage over the other.

We'd probably end up selling them huge swathes of our solar system for their equivalent of beads and colorful ribbons, and earth would become the equivalent of an indian reservation.

> I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE BACKWARDS BIPED PRIMATES SOLD US JUPITER JUST FOR "CURING CANCER" WHAT FUCKIN MORONS!
> GUYS, GUYS, NO, SRSLY GUYS, STOP LAUGHING, CHECK THIS OUT, IM ABOUT TO GET THEM TO AGREE TO ALLOW US TO TERRAFORM MARS IN EXCHANGE FOR PARTICLE ACCELERATOR WEAPONRY THAT THEY RELY ON US TO PRODUCE AMMUNITION FOR!
>.... FUCKING LOL, THEY FELL FOR IT!
> WAIT, WAIT, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET CHINA AND THE USA TO INVADE EACHOTHER OVER RIGHTS TO FUSION ENERGY WHILE WE BUILD AN ANTIMATTER PRODUCTION DYSON SPHERE AROUND THIER SUN!
>>
>>48908063
why the fuck did my post get deleted jannies? fuck jannies are dumb.
>>
>>48916720
If they were this advanced they'd never bother asking permission for anything, they'd just take what they wanted and move on.
>>
>>48903745
>Unless it turns out that there's some remarkably simple way of covering interstellar distances that we've just missed somehow, any aliens who could get here with an invasion fleet are going to be so far beyond our military capabilities that they would be completely unstoppable.

But that's the thing... If it's hard to get here the initial contact is likely to be with a small force, at which point Earth may have a logistical advantage sufficient to mitigate the Alien's technological advantage.
>>
>>48911762
> aliens cruising arpund doing alien stuff
> pick up strange radio broadcasts
> it takes thier quantumn computer driven AI's all of 3 nanoseconds to decrypt them
> its just black entertainment tv re-runs and north korean propaganda playing on a loop
> this race is barbaric and warlike with nothing interesting to offer in exchange, lets make a detour around that system
> astronomers observe a strange energy signature rapidly redshifting away from the solarsystem at a rate of acceleration not even possible in our understanding of physics
> pop-sci articles are written about how it could be aliens while the rest of the scientific community at large dissmisses it as a software glitch
>>
>>48907615
We should put a really big asteroid in orbit around the earth and then build it inside of that so we can aim it with vectoring thrusters.
>>
File: 1606949411446m.jpg (157 KB, 819x1024)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>48903903
>Rejoice, you are the forefather of the future.
About that
>>
>>48916782
It's impossible to predict the psychology of another intelligent species that we haven't met yet. The only baseline for speculation that we have is our own history. This exact situation has played out countless times on our own planet more or less the same way every time.

> Advance party of explorers arrive, do scientific and acedemic research
> traders and colonists arrive, pay the natives off in baubles they don't even know are worthless and treaties they have no disincentive to break in order to garuntee peace and create breathing room to establish themselves
> Reach a position where they feel comfortable enough to stop playing nice
> systematically annhilate the competition
> usually by paying off an enemy tribe to do most of the work for them with more essentially worthless trinkets and baubles
> assure the new tribe that they are very happy to have worked with such reasonable partners and sign a treaty that they super duper promise not to break this time
> repeat until the entire native culture is winnowed down to a few thousand inbred meth addicted peasants living on reservations
> gee, we're SUPER sorry about all that genocidr stuff. Heres some more worthless baubles and trinkets (welfare checks) to stay on your rez and smoke meth in peace.....
> atleast until we want to build an oil pipeline or a resort for our wealthy elite leaders on it or something.
>>
>>48903457
The Lost Fleet was lured into such a trap with POW camp on the surface.
>>
>>48903295
I believe pic related is unironically the most accurate depiction of a best-case result of a conflict with aliens.
>>
File: Half Life 3 Global Reset.jpg (275 KB, 1728x1080)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>48917096
Hm...
>>
>>48903295
No, I hope they crash in israel and eat the jews
>>
>>48903295
Why would the ayys go to war with their long term genetic farming investment?
>>
File: Disclosure.jpg (155 KB, 598x892)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>
>>48905067
Based and Jared Diamond pilled
>>
File: humans.png (184 KB, 315x408)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>48911762

>TFW humanity's first interaction with aliens is literally sending them unsolicited nudes
>>
File: 1593009302533.jpg (84 KB, 1024x945)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>48920399
>Jared Diamond
can't think of a bigger retard than this guy. he claims that genetics and IQ doesn't mean shit and differences in culture are purely to geography and economic reasons.
>>
>>48903745
>Unless it turns out that there's some remarkably simple way of covering interstellar distances
There might be. There was a paper a while back that proposed that alcubierre drives don't actually need any sort of exotic matter to work, just enormous (but not unreasonable) amounts of energy.
>>
>>48920975

>2021
>Humans still don't realize that stars are portals to other stars
>>
>>48903457
i remember this episode of gi joe
>>
File: 1609419258238.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>48909960
Buenos Aires was a false flag
>>
>>48921282
buenos aires was a real attack, in retaliation for the complete extermination of one of the bug homeworlds
the rock was tracked by planetary defenses all the way down, but was not fired on, to justify continuing the war
pearl harbor with a few extra steps, basically
>>
File: 129519231.jpg (29 KB, 500x375)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>48921299
If it was actually fired from Klendathu, it would have taken thousands of years to get to Earth.
And at that speed, it wouldn't have stopped at just Buenos Aires
>>
>>48903481
Damn I'd love to sign up for that. If any hot female aliens are reading this please feel free to contact me (especially if you have huge honkers)
>>
>>48909235
I prefer using the giant mecha and just smashing the bugs with my mecha hands/feet
>>
Frankly aliens should just destroy earth and kill every last human in existence
>>
>>48921389
it wasn't from fucking Klendathu, it was pushed our way by a bug scout ship somewhere in the vicinity, like fucking alpha centauri or even our own fucking oort cloud
>>
>>48909235
>>48909896
TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK
>>
>>48903457
The fastest object ever accelerated by man was a metal plate covering the hole for a subterranean nuke test. It was accelerated to 126,000 miles an hour and will really ruin somebody's day if it hits them.
>>
>>48903295
We would need to shoot dowm.one of their ships and repair it so that we could infiltrate their mothership and plant some kind of virus that would shut down their defenses. Then we could just nuke them once the shields are down.
>>
>>48903295

What can anyone do against them? If they made it interstellar, then they're basically gods to us.
>>
File: 1617802089617.jpg (24 KB, 331x410)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>48903295
We infect them with the wuhan virus and proceed to molest them in their reduced state.
>>
File: 1587753481793.png (828 KB, 776x1384)
828 KB
828 KB PNG
>>48905425
no, but they have breeder hips
>>
>>48922083
debunked
>>
>>48923203
nice furbolg
>>
>>48920975
>There was a paper a while back that proposed that alcubierre drives don't actually need any sort of exotic matter to work
There was a an article about the paper which in its headline made that claim, but if you actually read the article it turned out that, no, it still needed a little bit of exotic particles. Just not a Jupiter's worth of it.
>>
>>48903295
If they have ftl we can't do shit against them, if they don't have ftl they won't come here. There is no point in preparing for an invasion from a force that can vaporize the whole planet.
>>
>>48903457
>Welcome to Earth, space niggers. We turned our planet into a fucking shotgun, just in case you showed up.
This is the most American thing I have ever read.
>>
>>48922034
FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK
>>
>>48920739
Differences in genetics and IQ are influenced by geographical and economic reasons over a long time period.
>>
>>48924327
LOL'd.
No.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.