[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FTNHMF.jpg (104 KB, 1400x700)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Hypersonic Missile Fails Test-Launch From B-52 Bomber
https://www.defenseone.com/business/2021/04/hypersonic-missile-fails-test-launch-b-52-bomber/173186/

is there anything usa can make to work at all nowdays?
>>
>test
>Fails
Yeah, that's how tests go. We should ask some Russian missile scientists how their nuclear rocket is going, once we scrape them out of the hole.
>>
Woah, it's almost as if that's the entire point of testing. You know, to figure out what works and what isn't. Shouldn't you be scraping those dead scientists out of a radioactive hole vatnik?
>>
>>48900658
>>48900771
nice vpn
>>
>>48900593
>is there anything usa can make to work at all nowdays?
Yeah, flight suits for pregnant women.
>>
Sounds like they are working on it. Which is why things are tested. This was an Air Force test and they still have the missile to examine what went wrong.
The Army is still planning to field its first hypersonic battery by the end of the year so it can begin training.
>>
>>48900658
100% success rate of spreading Radiation over Russian soil
>>
How come Russia and China are testing and fielding maneuvering hypersonic missile a for years while US is just starting to test theirs, I thought americana ca was ahead?
Is this a result of diverting the budget to diversity and inclusion, or the free sex change operations?
>>
File: whore.jpg (53 KB, 676x448)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>48900593
The USA will be the most powerful nation on planet earth right up to the end of the world. It is the whore of Babylon. Nobody can stand up against it's hoards of gene spliced trannies.
>>
>>48901416
HTV1/HTV2 had testing flights in 2010, as did the X-51 Waverider

Go back to your shithole
>>
>>48900593

Armatard, it's babushka How is your living situation these days? Do you have a job yet? Babushka worries. Please eat your borscht and be a big, strong vatnik.
>>
>>48901416
How come the US has had indoor plumbing for years but almost a third of russians don’t have working toilets? I thought russia was a superpower, what happened? Is it all the aids, corruption, and years of comminism?
>>
>>48902765
They don't have Poland to do their plumbing anymore
>>
>>48900593
>missile didn't leave the rail, and was deemed in a safe enough state to return without jettison

Probably the best 'failure' you can get, weapons testing wise.
>>
>>48902765
Why Ireland?
>>
>>48904326
They kicked the brits out before the civilizing was complete
>>
>>48902765
Dont how about the indoor plumbing situation in Russia, dont live there.
>>
Reminder that defense contractors have been forced to hire mostly women and minorities since the Obama era in order to "diversify" their overwhelmingly white boomer workforce, and now the consequences are finally starting to show.

t. engineer
>>
>>48901439
Thats my point, US was testing hypersonic glide vehicles and missiles before, but its strugling 11 years later, Russia has both avangard and Zircon operational from 2019, and China tested DF-ZF in 2014 and become IOC in 2019, America is behind in Hypersonic missiles, and have absolutely no defence againt it.
>>
File: 1617482003341.jpg (47 KB, 654x684)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>48900593
Not while we have morons like this in charge.
>>
>>48900593
>weapon/vehicle suffers failure during testing
>(COUNTRY) IS DONE FOR/EXPLAIN YOURSELVES (COUNTRY)/OH NONONONONONONO
This board fucking sucks, everyone who posts threads like this should hang themselves
>>
>>48904504
He's not even in charge anymore dude.
>>
>>48901439
>>48904496
And Kinzhal is a maneuvering 2000 Km Mach 10 ALBM that can target warships, US Navy will have a lot of difficulty intercepting an attack from Mig 31 and TU-22 using that missile, smart move from Russia
>>
>>48904504
You know, i remember when he was treated as the second coming around here. Man that changed in a hurry, roughly the very second he turned out to not just be Trump's sock puppet. It's almost as if people didn't and don't have any actual idea about him, and instead just follow the tune of Fox, OANN et.al. no matter how it dances back and forth.
>>
>>48904538
This, saying that the US isn't invincible like in my favorite GI Joe movies should be a bannable offense on /k/.
>>
>>48904572
>vatnik fever dream
oh no, it has the rona combined with krokodil
>>
>>48904598
That was back when nobody really knew anything about him. All that was out there were memes about him being a warrior monk and some cool quotes. It really doesn't have anything to do with Trump.
>>
Give OPs flags
>>
>>48904683
It's literally just trolls playing off of how easy it is to rustle /k/'s jimmies. I do it myself regularly.
>>
>>48904419
wat
>>
>>48904572
If the armata and su 57 are anything to go by they’ll build 10 call it a success and move on to the next wunderwaffe
>>
Of course it's made by lockheed. Who could have guessed the manufacturer.
>>
>>48900593
russian hypersonics > fag enabler hypersonics.
>>
>>48904572
Armata and SU-57 are wonder weapons that will never reach a high number, but Russia never went cheap on missiles, in a full blown high scale war with a pear nation the more advanced platforms will not last much anyway, from both sides.
>>
>>48906005
Meant to
>>48905403
>>
>>48900593
>Amerishit "engineering"
Lol, so typical.
>>
>>48901368
>of
*at

Work on your English, armatard
>>
>>48904326
When you're plastered 24/7 you don't need toilets
>>
>>48900593

Diversity hires at Boeing are too busy taking remedial Pre algebra to design an advanced weapon system
>>
>>48906055
Fucking commies fuck off back to your bread lines.
>>
>>48900658
wow, I bet you'll sing a different tune if this were a russian or chinese test.
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
MUTT COPE ALERT
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
>>
>>48900593
>the test missile was not able to complete its launch sequence and was safely retained on the aircraft which returned to Edwards AFB

Oh wow, it’s fucking nothing.
>>
>>48907436
there's more COPE
>>
>>48906465
No we would sing the same tune if it were a Chinese test, since it would probably be testing an American design they stole
>>
>>48906465
Yes, it would be different, because the russian missile would have been shilled for a long time in many threads by the typical local suspects and then the blowback to such behaviour would come naturally in case of a failure. It's not really rocket science. Pun intended.
Otherwise it would just be a side note.
>>
>>48901262
>Pants are declared sexist
>too_easy.gif
>Buying the Crye Gen 3 Combat Skirt
>nice breeze
>>
>>48902765
I mean I've posted this story a few times before but my wife has family in Russia. They bought a house without plumbing, as in there's no toilets nor running water. You get water from the well and shit in a hole, like millions of Russians still do. Mind you it's near the Ukrainian border if you want an idea of what I'm talking about, it's not a tiny Siberian village.

Yet somehow those are the people who spend their day criticizing western countries. My idea is that they're like ugly feminists who bitch about men, incels who cry about women, niggers whining about "the man" and so on, people who are in denial will blame everyone but themselves, because it's easier to bitch about something than actually try to fix it. Russians have this mentality where they think things can't possibly improve, and to keep up this mentality they go in full denial instead of actually working on improving things.
>>
>>48904326
Probably some extremely rural places
>>
>>48907632
>No we would sing the same tune if it were a Chinese test
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BULL FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>48904496
Just like MTTB, apparently unmanned turrets doesn't require niggerloaders so it was scrapped as it doesn't meet the required diversity prerequisite
>>
>>48901439
>X-51 Dickrider
lol. Nigga the US is behind.
>>
>>48900593
It is a test you fag
>>
>>48906055
"of" is correct English.
>double line spacing
The only illiterate here is you.
>>
>>48900593
>test
>fail
Oh like that su57 test?
Is there anything Russia can make to work at all nowadays?
>>
>>48900846
>vpn
Are you brain dead?
>>
>>48910537
Arguing with chinks and vatniks in good faith and actually expecting them to listen to logic never works my friend
>>
>>48910569
>mutt talking about good faith, logic, and facts
Kek
>>
>>48907632
If it were a Chinese test, you'd never hear about it because anyone who wrote about it would have their social credit score go in the negative and then have their organs harvested.
>>
>>48904572

Based. Now I understand why Kinzhal make fatniks chimp out.
>>
>>48909838
>Mind you it's near the Ukrainian border if you want an idea of what I'm talking about, it's not a tiny Siberian village.
As expected of kubanoids.
>>
>>48910569
You American, penis so big. SO BIG PENIS!
>>
>>48900658
>Russian missile scientists how their nuclear rocket is going

But... but what about russia?!?!? kek

Yes, russia also have test fails with burevestnik missile, but they already have 2 hypersonic missiles in service.
>>
>>48911297
>If it were a Chinese test, you'd never hear about it
100% BULLSHIT
we hear about failed Chinese tests when they occur, including that Song class tragedy which resulted in a loss of all hands and the KLJ crash.
You're just a muttard whose parents should have elected for the backalley and cloth hangar treatment but were too shortsighted to do so.
>>
>>48904326
Wateraid statistic is based on government censuses, which naturally differ in methodology from country to country.
I suspect they just misinterpreted something, like they did with Russia, where the actual number is 5.8%.
Otherwise I can't explain the difference between 0.8% in Britain and 9.5% in Ireland.
>>
>>48910537
>oh no an American missile has failed
>well what about a Russian plane?
Thought only vatniks are supposed to do that.
>>
>>48911819
Yes Anon, the Chinese government is 100% forthcoming and transparent about everything that makes them look bad. Also unicorns are real and you dad will stop drinking and beating your mom any day now.
>>
File: Nato tears.jpg (72 KB, 683x523)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>48900593

kek
>>
>>48900593
lmao
>>
>>48902765
Damn is this why the patties hate ass?
>>
>>48912770
Just because you’re too dumb to read subject relevant journals doesn’t mean they don’t report. Go raise your iq with double 0 buck to the brain pan, dumb shit.
>>
>>48900593

Why americas can´t compete in terms of missiles?
>>
>>48915899
Nazi scientists are long dead
>>
>>48907622
He's right, though; according to that article this is pretty much the most ho-hum mild kind of failure you can have, kind of like an orbital rocket aborting launch during terminal countdown to try again another day. If it had blown up before completing its test objectives, THAT would have been disastrous.
>>
>>48916293
Not launching can be due to everything from motor start problems to guidance failing pre launch checks. We don’t know what actually failed.
>>
File: America.webm (1.99 MB, 782x440)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB WEBM
No
>>
>>48916377
Sure; I'm just going by what was reported in the article. Once again similar to orbital launch rockets; often times when there's a scrub/abort of a planned launch it's not immediately apparent what went wrong, but it doesn't necessarily mean the rocket is a total loss an needs to be scrapped. This can also apply to things like rocket static fires, like with SpaceX's Starship prototypes, when sometimes they abort a static fire attempt without it being immediately apparent why, but then successfully completes a static fire test a few days later. Probably a bit of a stretch comparison, but I just wanted an excuse to bring up Starship.
>>
>>48910556
Vatnik Protection NEXUS

It is a protocol we run here to proactively identify and neutralize vatnik posters. The vatniks are vaguely aware of its existence and will often call it out when it identifies them.
>>
>>48901439
HTV-1/2 all failed spectacularily
>>
File: INDOPACOM ASBM.jfif.jpg (74 KB, 680x412)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Threadly reminder.
>>
>>48900658

>BUT WHat ABOUT RUSSIA!!!

Lmao, fucking loser.
>>
>>48912028
>>48918515

That's cute, Armatard thinks he can draw a moral equivalency between the US and Russia again. No one is falling for it, vatnik.
>>
>>48918515
>Lmao, fucking loser.
Was thinking exactly this, when i saw how you bumped all your threads in a row in the catalog.
>>
>>48918542

Russia's failures were legitimately brought up as a counterpoint to foreign messaging in this thread. Armatard then engages in "whataboutwhataboutism", where he tries to change the subject to whataboutism itself, which is a practice whereby vatniks try to distract from the repeated failures of Russia by bringing up minor or isolated incidents in the United States.
>>
>>48917439
>spectacularily
Mutt education everyone
>>
>>48918566

keep crying, is the only thing you can do schizo.
>>
>>48919423
Oh hello there, russian rape baby.
>>
>>48919423
Sorry, too busy laughing about you're going through every thread of yours, just so you have to do it again in another hour. Imagine having to spent all day on /k/ just so you can do that. And you do it for free.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.