[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Why is every gun owner such a colossal faggot when it comes to getting scratches on your gun? Did you buy your gun to match your purse? It's a fucking weapon of war, why are you treating it like a Rolex? IMO, people should be shaming people for having their guns too "pretty" as it shows you don't use it because you're either too poor to really afford it (and need it to be perfect for resale) or scared to really use it. Scratches on a gun should be a badge of honor because it means you brought it to the range and shot some ammo through it and are prepared when the time comes to use it to save your life. It's time the status quo is changed on this.
>>
Its due to instagram faggots who buy a 6 grand setup to shoot less than 500 rounds a year and do photoshoots with. They exisyed before, but brandfaggotry is at an all time high as well as nerds with expensive toys.
>>
File: 877.jpg (79 KB, 790x325)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>48423509
>It's a fucking weapon of war
>>
>>48423529
Then what the fuck else is it, faggot? It's not a Wiimote you shove up your ass every night to feel the vibration.
>>
>>48423522
This has loooong predated Instagram, I experienced the same thing back in the 90's. People would yell at you if you racked the slide too hard or hit the slide release without manually easing it down.
>>
>>48423509
>>48423522
You know coatings get better with time, right? I've got over 3,000 rounds through my single-action 75 that I bought less than two years ago, and that's all from a holster innawoods. The action is much smoother and looser, but the finish is almost exactly the same.
>>
>>48423548
>He doesnt shove his guns up his ass
>>
>>48423548
Ever heard of sporting arms? Target guns? Collectibles?

There more to guns than PSA ARs (which are not "weapons of war" either).
>>
>>48423509
OP scratched someone's gun and he's trying to justify why he shouldn't be responsible.
Don't ever loan OP your guns, he'll fuck them up.
>>
File: 1589268408795.jpg (113 KB, 1280x1280)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Just admit it /k/, Glocks are perfection. Yea other guns run better in unrealistic conditions slightly better like inranges karl cucks mud test, but what matters is how many rounds you can put through it without failure, and how easy is it to swap parts and clean. Glocks are by definition, the best handgun ever made. This is the same with AK's. If we're talking about reliability without cleaning, without maintenance, glocks are workhorses. Yea your HK or sig will run better, but only if you keep it clean and keep water out of the little springs that rust. 1/3 of the glock can be removed and it will still fire. There's a reason why ex navy seals and current special forces mostly use glock and are switching over. Never once had a stovepipe or malfunction with steel and brass ammo, never had any problems.
>>
2.5 inch Parkerized Federal Magnum Python with night sights.

Thoughts?
>>
File: post guns.jpg (98 KB, 992x858)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>48423509
How about you show us some of your battle worn firearms then, OP?
>>
>>48423604
all firearms are weapons of war and the founding fathers intended for us to fucking have them, nigger
>>
>>48423509
patina is character, it is known. people find the truth eventually
>>
>>48423664
Yeah fucko, a $5,000 over-under with a skeet and improved cylinder choke is meant to shoot people.
>>
>durrhurrhurr its meant to be beat to shit!!!!
>>
>>48423714
There's a difference between doing things that damage it and potentially keep it from firing reliably and just being a fucking pansy trying to keep it spotless while you ironically type on a cheeto stained keyboard and desk covered in almost literal shit.

For the record, also fuck people that buy sports cars and never drive them hard and just go to the garage and polish them with a diaper. It's a fucking performance vehicle, not a god damn piece of heirloom silverware.
>>
>>48423785
>I-its okay to ruin the value!
>I was not thinking of reselling it anyway!!!
>>
>>48423785
>It's a fucking performance vehicle, not a god damn piece of heirloom silverware.
Get a load of this pleb, he doesn't eat with his silver.
>>
>>48423825
This but unironically
>>
>>48423825
>I BUY GUNS TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM TYRANNY FROM THE GOVERNMENT, N...not to hoard to sell during crisis times for profit like a little cuck bitch I swear
>>
>>48423509
I've never cared. If I had some sort of Holland and Holland or other high end luxury shooter I might care, but I'd also never own something like that. At most I might care if it was some rare milsurp but otherwise my guns like I love a good handy tool. Utilitarian, useful, and elegant in its simplicity.
>>
>>48423827
You can still eat with silverware and not mess up the finish.
>>
>>48423875
Silver is soft enough that you can damage it by biting. That's why there's the concept of baby spoons, it's special silverware for the plebs that were concerned about their babies leaving toothmarks on their regular silverware.
>>
>>48423606
Just admit it /k/, Hi-Points are perfection. Yea other guns run better in unrealistic conditions slightly better like inranges karl cucks mud test, but what matters is how many rounds you can put through it without failure, and how easy is it to swap parts and clean. Hi-Points are by definition, the best handgun ever made. This is the same with Kel-Tec. If we're talking about reliability without cleaning, without maintenance, Hi-Points are workhorses. Yea your HK or sig will run better, but only if you keep it clean and keep water out of the little springs that rust. 2/3 of the Hi-Point can be removed and it will still fire. There's a reason why ex navy seals and current special forces mostly use Hi-Point and are switching over. Never once had a stovepipe or malfunction with steel and brass ammo, never had any problems.
>>
OP, you sound like a faggot who cares too much about how other people spend their money and treat their possessions. Is this perhaps because you yourself have no money or possessions?
>>
>>48423890
I said *can*. I also said "heirloom silverware" which is purely meant for display. I also don't fend off a BLM riot mob with a fucking knife and fork.
>>
File: 1597422040782.jpg (213 KB, 1081x1076)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>48423509
pic related.

but i understand your argument. stress related to a pristine gun is unnecessary. i get people want nice things, but the stress is not worthy.
>>
>>48423509
>getting scratches on your gun

Because that finish is standing between my gun and rust you fucking dipshit. Are you the gur driving a 2006 Carolla with the clearcoat all fucked up?
>>
>>48423910
Anon, you sound like a faggot who cares too much that someone called you out for treating your guns like a faberge egg, is it because you spent all of your McDonald's paycheck on the gun and you'll need to pawn it next week because you couldn't really afford it?

Look, I'm not saying *abuse* the gun, but I'm also saying scratches that don't hurt function should not be cried about as much as gun owners do. Most guns aren't even that expensive anyway, if scratches on a $500 item that do not hurt functionality are earth shattering to you, you need to increase your income.
>>
>>48423522
>faggots who buy a 6 grand setup to shoot less than 500 rounds a year

I don’t have instagram but I feel personally attacked. I wish I had some acreage to shoot in my own back yard.
>>
>>48423923
>literally the same as is issued to military

>iT's NoT a WeApON oF WaR

My Glock 17 is literally a govt contract surplus weapon, its brothers are literally in government service for police or military right now.
>>
>>48423509
It's like anything you buy new, people are more exasperated for the first scratch on a new car than one on a 20 year old beater.
Same goes for guns, I'm going to notice finish wear much more on a gun I bought new vs one I bought used, because I know that scratch wasn't there when I bought it. With an old surplus rifle that scratch could be from me or it could've been on the gun since 1945. It's ambiguous.
>>
>>48423912
Silverware will be damaged with use, no matter what. It also loses metal to tarnish and polishing, no matter how well you take care of it.

Heirloom silverware is another turbopleb concept. It shouldn't be able last long enough to become an heirloom. It means you can't afford it, and don't use it. Sounds like you're the kind of person that leaves a pineapple on display until it rots.
>>
>>48423930
Post your handgun. Let's see this piece of shit.
>>
>>48423929
Do you see any rust on that gun? Visible scratches don't mean the coating is fully removed. Also, if you don't have a light coat of oil on all steel parts, what are you even doing anon?
>>
All my guns are scratched to shit and I still think OP is a fag
>>
>>48423951
I have a couple dozen handguns, I'd rather not have to oil them twice a month because the finish is fucked
>>
>>48423939
not the point. "weapon of war" is cringe because gun grabbers use "weapon of war" to scare NPCs into gun control.
>>
>>48423965
>grabbing an oil wipe after a day of shooting and spending less than a minute rubbing it down until the next time you shoot it.

Wew, anon, hard work.

BTW, like I said, a scratch doesn't necessarily mean rust, most coatings are still intact with scratches.
>>
>>48423890
Silverware is (and has also historically been) made from sterling silver your gorilla retard faggot, you're not going to leave bite marks.
>>
>>48423975
Fair enough, but this is a gun board so it's not like I'm saying this at a school parent/teacher conference or some shit.
>>
>>48423982
Just out of curiosity, what guns do you own?
>>
>>48423993
I'm only talking about coating the potentially scratched surface, not tearing down a complete weapon, retard.
>>
>>48423825
are you jewish by any chance?
>>
>>48424013
That's not what I asked. I just wonder what guns you own is all.
>>
>>48423991
>I am poor, dumb, and opinionated
Of course you are.

Mohs hardness
>gold: 2.5
>silver: 2.7
>tooth enamel: 5
>>
>>48424045
>doesn't know what an alloy is
>>
>>48424064
Mohs hardness
>sterling silver: 2.5
>>
>>48424085
Bite into an mercury dime and take a picture.
>>
>>48424013
Why so defensive? You do own a gun don't you?
>>
>>48424115
A mercury dime is slightly harder than sterling. I don't see why I would want to put old coins in my mouth, I've plenty of silverware with toothmarks already on them.
>>
>>48423694
>drop in buckshot
>shoot home invader
all guns are meant to kill things and if you don't know how to use what you have to kill a person the problem lies with you and not the tool, nigger
>>
>>48424145
I feel like no matter what I say it's going to get some retarded response as to why I own the wrong gun.

If I said:

Tec-9

>hahahha lol gangbanger meme gun

HK SP5

>hahaha retard wasted money on gimped civvy gun

pre-86 full auto MP5 PDW

>holy shit moron, why would you buy a gun as much as a house down payment for home defense?

Glock

>of course you have a shitty basic bitch Glock

Beretta 92

>Enjoy the slide exploding

AR-15

>because you can't afford a proper semi-auto rifle

FN SCAR

>I bet u play Fortnite

and on and on and on. There's no point, I've been on the internet long enough to know this.
>>
>>48423509
I actually love seeing finish wear and scratches so I can offer you up to 50% lower value on your gun.
>>
>>48424228
kys
>>
>>48423509
because an idiot scratch is an idiot scratch

take your brain pills OP
>>
>>48424217
>all guns are meant to kill things
No.
>>
Confirmed OP does not own guns. Opinion irrelevant. Shut down the thread. Pack it up boys.
>>
>>48423991
>he clamps down on his fork with his teeth like a retard
Nice
>>
>>48424263
OP here. Shutup faggot so what I don't own guns I still have a right to tell other people that they're owning their guns wrong. You gonna make fun of me for being trans too? Fuck I hate white people
>>
>>48424283
kek
>>
>>48424228
Well, you're entirely wrong about that. I'm >>48423993 and I own
>Tec9
>Colt revolvers
>HK pistols (USP, Mk23, P30L, etc)
>Hi-Point
>S&W 3rd gen TSW
>Beretta, Walther, etc......

I just want to know what guns you own dude
>>
>>48424228
>There's no point, I've been on /k/ long enough to know how to avoid admitting I'm noguns
>>
>>48423509
Ill glue some sandpaper to the inside of my holster for your approval anon
>>
File: 1612674005865.jpg (34 KB, 579x584)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>why do faggots take care of their tools?
>>
>>48424261
Name one (1) gun not made with the intention of killing some red blooded creature roaming God's Earth. And no, starting pistols and airsoft and shit don't count.
>>
>>48424460
OP literally doesn't own a single gun, not even a fucking mosin. He's just salty people have things he wants
>>
File: PASIM65LITHIUM.jpg (289 KB, 2000x2000)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>48424573
rekt
>>
File: wm_7615161.jpg (342 KB, 2910x2183)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>48424573
forget about target pistols did ya?
>>
>>48424573
You kinda undercut your own point when you list 2 examples that disprove your assertion.
We can add >>48424593 and flare guns to the list too, so there's 4 right off the top of my head.
>>
File: fas604vsfas602.jpg (152 KB, 750x408)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>48424573
>>
This thread is so fucking gay. There’s a difference between holster wear and idiot marks you absolute mongoloids.
>>
>>48424573
>>
File: [laughing in spanish].jpg (82 KB, 788x761)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>48424657
You remember that fucking moron that worked for buck Yeager? The one that threw a tantrum at a class and started stomping on his Glock in the gravel parking lot to prove a point about not caring about your gun's finish and ND'd into a student's truck?

Pepperidge farm remembers
>>
>>48423509
I don't want to ruin the finish on my guns because it protects from corrosion. That's why it's there.

OP, is it your own gun in the picture? The way your finish has worn off looks kinda weird. It's like perfectly worn on all the edges, and the wear is uniform everywhere on the gun. It almost looks like someone took a dremel and wore down all the edges on purpose. How did you get that wear-pattern OP?
>>
>>48424726
>maxresdefault file name
Gee I wonder
>>
>>48424726
That's just years of dogshit nylon holster and dust wear on a mediocre finish. Looks cool IMO but it's really bad for a working gun because it'll rust in the holster if it's humid out.

As for OP, he doesn't own any guns, see >>48424228
>>
For me it depends entirely on the gun. Some of my guns are tools. I carry them, I take them hunting, I keep them in the garden shed & farm truck in case an animal needs to be put down or there's pest animals that need to be shot. IDGAF if those guns get worn, scratched, whatever.
Other guns I own for their collector's value. I am very careful with those guns because I want to preserve them for future generations.
>>
>>48423509
>Why do people get upset when I damage their shit?
Gee Anon, who can say? Do you think it might have something to do with you being a colossal, cack-handed, faggot with a giant chip on his shoulder who desperately needs to have each of his teeth knocked out one at a time with a toffee hammer? I think it might have something to do with that.
>>
>>48423509
>t. noguns retard who scratched someone else's gun through his negligence and got (rightfully) bitched at for it
>>
>>48424781
I think work guns should have a good finish. My buddy gives me shit for not cleaning and babysitting my HK like it's made of glass, he thinks I should use a ratty beater for a camp gun, but the whole point of the gun is to be corrosion resistant and durable. The less you clean and care for a firearm the more important the finish is
>>
>>48424573
Anything chambered in 5.56 nato
>>
>>48424699
>designed to blow the user's fingers off
>>
>>48424573
>please disprove my claim by working within constraints that make it impossible to disprove my claim
>>
>>48423509
>be OP
>be leftist retard
>damage someone else's property
>screech various logical fallacies to justify my carelessness
>>
>>48424814
I didn't mean to imply I treated those guns like shit. I clean them regulary and keep them maintained--after all they're useless as a tool if they don't function reliably. I make a reasonable effort to keep them safe from damage. But I'm not going to flip out if my deer rifle gets a ding in the stock from the tree stand or if my truck gun has some scratches on it.
>>
>>48424835
And we STILL proved him wrong
>>
>>48424573
a gun can be made for fun (e.g. long slide for target practice). has nothing to do with death. you must be mentally ill if your first thought about a gun is death. get help.
>>
>>48423509
Because I am a colossal faggot.
Better for the inside of my asshole.
>>
>>48424884
Oh, and I totally agree that work guns should have a durable finish. Most of mine are stainless with synthetic or laminate stocks for exactly that reason.
>>
>>48423604
Die off already boomer so I can take a pain can opener to your wood stocks and scrape that finish off the barrel
>>
File: flare_gun.jpg (286 KB, 1200x1200)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>48424573
flare gun
>>
>>48423606
This is bait. Cops use these because the department offers them a huge discount then sells them for what they bought them for. They are mattel tier trash. I'd rather have a single shot derringer because at least I know that it won't jam.
>>
Retarded strawman. I don't care about the finish on most of my guns, assuming they are oiled and won't rust. It's only the heirloom quality ones that I don't want to ding up too much
>>
>>48424884
>>48424907
Totally respect that, we're on the same page
>>
>>48423509
I guess some people just feel as though since they spent like 700+ for something, they should take care of it? I mean if I spent 2000 on a high quality custom 1911 then I don’t think I’d exactly be throwing it against a rock or something, I’d want to make sure it looks as nice as possible for as long as possible.

Although, in today’s world you have cerakoting to protect your slide so it doesn’t matter how rough you are, you can just get it covered up
>>
>>48423509
For me I want to do less maintenance to prevent rust. Generally finishes help protect the bare metal underneath and prevent corrosion. Every now and then I will touch up with some Brownells bluing solution
>>
>>48424593
>>48424609
>>48424614
>>48424644
>>48424699
>>48424817
>>48424835
>>48424893
>>48424915
>Post any gun not made to kill
>Nothing but shitposting and non firearms for the sake of being pendantic
Wow sure showed him
>>
>>48423509
Unless you're throwing it on the ground or whatever I'm not sure what you mean. The only thing pisses me off is scratches BEFORE I buy it. If I'm the one who scratched it I don't give a shit.
>>
>>48423605
>OP's fat ass knocks over some boomer's $20,000 custom double barrel at the range
>huge scratch on the finish, large chip in the stock, front sight post cracked
>"wtf calm down OK boomer its a weapon of war why don't you try relaxing lmao see look lemme toss my $350 Anderson Arms AR into this Rocky ravine, see I don't care so neither should you"

I hope that boomer hires the best kike lawyer in your area and sues your balls off; malicious intent of emotional damage, failure to pay, failure to appear, the whole 9 yards.
>>
>>48423509
This thread glows all to fuck. When are these psyop faggots gonna quit?
>>
muh investments n shiet

honestly guns I plan to keep forever I don’t care how they look, if it gets to bad I’ll have it cerakote or something.
Guns I end up not liking I’ll baby them till I know for sure I want to trade/sell them
>>
>>48423548
Based Chad Warden
>>
File: IMG_7081.jpg (2.65 MB, 3000x2250)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB JPG
>>48423522
This is a big part of it.

However there are other reasons too. I am a collector as much as a shooter. My nice collectible guns get treated far more gently than my shooters and beaters. For example, I sprayed my wasr with engine enamel years ago and it's my toss around gun. It rides in my truck bed. I drop it onto the concrete shooting benches at one of the ranges I go to. I dont care about the finish because it's not a pretty gun nor is it meant to be. Same with my carry gun, a Glock 26. On the other hand, guns like my nicely blued M72 are more collectible and far more valuable. I shoot it often, but it rides in a case and I don't lay it down on the concrete. Same with all of my milsurps.

>>48425288
>>48423548
A B A P
>>
>>48423825
Why would you resell a gun? Unless it's a complete piece of shit that you bought on accident you should never sell your guns.
>>
>>48423509
Because I take care of my things like a normal god damn person. Just like preventative maintenance extends the life of a car, preventative maintenance can extend the life of a firearm too. Care for your equipment and in turn it will care for you.
>>
>>48425301
Maybe because people's interests change?
>Get into skeet, buy skeet guns
>Get bored of skeet, want to collect cowboy guns
>Sell skeet guns to buy cowboy guns
>>
There's a lot of poorfag seethe in here.
>>
File: 20210223_123306.jpg (2.97 MB, 4032x3024)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
Worn the finish off twice.
>>
You're right, OP. No fun allowed in this hobby. I will buy a Glock 19 and an AR556 and nothing else. No sir can't enjoy me anything other than the bare minimum standard
>>
>>48424263
Confirmed fucking how? did you come to my house you stupid nigger?

I own a Glock 17 with a MCK 2.0 chassis, now everyone's going to pile on and shit on my gun choice even though I picked it out of hundreds of options because of the inherent reliability (Glock), small formfactor 3-point package without paying the Jew tax, and I have no intend of using it for long range firing (self-defense home use) so I don't give a shit if I can plink at 300 yards.
>>
>endless amount of faggots saying they are manly and treat their guns like shit.
>people want to see these examples
>not a single example of a scratched/worn finish gun in the whole thread.
>>
>>48423975
I get it, I really do get what you're onto. The thing is though is that real victory comes when the better part of the public acknowledges they are weapons of war and the public having them is a good thing.
>>
>>48425678
Durr durr a Hammerelli .22 target pistol is a webbin of war!
>>
File: 20190922_143549-2683x2087.jpg (1.43 MB, 2683x2087)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>48425612
Post a picture. Here, I mud tested a Mk23, I posted mine, you show me yours
>>
Why is every car owner such a colossal faggot when it comes to getting scratches on your car? Did you buy your car to match your purse? It's a fucking mode of transport, why are you treating it like a Rolex? IMO, people should be shaming people for having their cars too "pretty" as it shows you don't drive it because you're either too poor to really afford it (and need it to be perfect for resale) or scared to really drive it. Scratches on a car should be a badge of honor because it means you've driven it around and put some miles on it instead of letting it sit in your garage. It's time the status quo is changed on this.
>>
>>48423509
It is a tool with multiple uses. Self defense, hunting, warfare, etc...
Your fat fucking pussy ass will never be in a war.
>>
>>48425386
How do you get that refinished, if you don't mind my asking? Do you have to send it off or is there some kind of touch up kit or what?
>>
>>48425829
This, but unironically.

I mean, don't drive it into fence posts, but I similarly hate people that buy a supercar and wipe it with a diaper every weekend but have never even done a proper acceleration run or driven a corner hard with it. The people that flog their 911 GT3s around the Nurburgrings get my respect, not the faggot with some Bitcoin cash that keeps it in a climate controlled bubble in his garage.
>>
>>48423606
Bullshit. Old lady had a glock 42 that would not fire if you held it at any angle. It would only fire when perfectly level. Gun smiths and even glocks themselves couldn’t figure out why it was such a piece of shit. I thought it might have been an issue with the striker port being slightly over bored but nope. It was a goddamn anomaly and I’ll never buy another glock again because of that shit. I used to think they were the best until that bullshit happened
>>
>>48426153
>one manufacturing error or owner error in care and maintenance means all guns of the same make are bad

Son: https://www.ballisticmag.com/2018/05/23/glock-17-torture-test-ocean/
>>
>>48423509
I can only think that its due to Corrosion and Wear resistance so extra care is not needed for the firearm that or people would like it to look like its regular configuration. You shouldn't get really butthurt about it if it's an AR or a glock because they are a working man's rifle, they are meant to be rebarreled and changed out with maintenance. Other olders rifles aren't like this, perhaps they have a refurbished Springfield trapdoor or a original 1897 they rather not have all the bluing coming off, because its difficult to do Hot bluing at home.

Simply is that firearms, although like an AR or glock MIGHT be used in warfare, there are more guns meant for collection, sport, and people want to preserve it as long as possible.
>>
>>48423522
Aka, all of ARG
>>
>>48423509
I agree. If your weapon’s exterior doesn’t have some wear on it, then you’re obviously just LARPing.
>>
>>48423509
lets see your car noob
>>
File: 1613688211068.jpg (56 KB, 498x451)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>48423509
Hey homo. Fire arms retain 70% of their investment even when beat to shit. Why not care for what you have with the intent on selling it for a profit in the distance future for more then 70%
>>
>>48424228
Reddit: The Post
>>
>>48426276
I'm not talking about basically artwork pieces or ancient artifacts, I'm talking about people flipping shit because their dime a dozen Sig got a scratchy poo.
>>
>>48426394
>DOUBLE SPACING DID NOT EXIST BEFORE REDDIT

Hi newfriend, I've been on the internet since the 90's and it's time for you to leave.
>>
>>48426268
Yes. That is correct.
>>
File: reversal.jpg (30 KB, 600x600)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>48426451
nice try faggot.
you will never be a woman
>>
>>48426493
Good, don't want to be.
>>
>>48425731
>the point

>your head

the general public is afraid of ALL weapons because of people like you because now thanks to your smooth brain and faggot attitude the gun grabber can call out guns anything they want to make sure the general public is afraid and you absolutely want to fucking comply.
If this was the ideal world, saying "weapons of war" should immediately translate in your head as "cool shit that i own", so that way no matter how the fucking grabbers try to call your shitty saturday night special or your .22 plinking toy, everyone will want to buy one instead of rejecting it.
fucking retard
>>
>>48426475
Cool, I guess you'll never own any guns then because all of them, yes, even that one, have had some bad unit ship out at some point in its run.
>>
>>48426510
So you just do it for attention?
thats almost worse
>>
>>48426523
he is a fucking retarded but he has a point on one thing tho, i wouldn't buy a gun whose manufacturer is know to throw shit on the market and only 1 in 1000 guns work as expected see Taurus for exemple.
>>
>>48426528
Why are you calling me a tranny in a thread where I'm calling other people bitches for being too fussy about their utility firearm's finish?
>>
>>48426585
Where are you getting that stat from?

And, without seeing the gun we have no idea what the fuck was wrong with it or if he isn't full of shit and lying in the first place. For all we know her stupid shit grand kid shoved gum in it. Taurus is known for having TONS of reliability and quality issues, Glock is not. Glock is just a prime example of being hated for being popular.
>>
>>48425784
>i showed you my Mk23 pls respond
>>
>>48426640
>Where are you getting that stat from?
from my ass, it's just an exemple.
and yes i know Glock works well and the issue in that guy post was rare to get but again, what would you prefer to buy for your personal defense ? a Glock or a Taurus ?
>>
>>48426514
The general public is afraid of weapons because spergs like you insist on taking your larping way too seriously.
>>
>>48426588
Because I'd rather have fussy finish people on here than reddit spacing niggers.
>>
>>48426690
>I took a picture of some guy's MK23 so please doxx yourself

Do you *think* it's my first day on the internet?
>>
>>48426720
>HITTING THE RETURN KEY TO ORGANIZE YOUR TEXT IS

LITERALLY

UNACCEPTABLE

N

I

G

G

E

R

F

A

G

G

O

T
>>
>>48426748
>doxx yourself
Nigger what?
>>
>>48426293
A fun game is go to ARG and see how many ARs you have to look at before you see any without pristine brass deflectors.
>>
>>48426800
Do you know how many people I've been able to identify where they live based on their "post your XYZ" on here? On /o/ I was able to narrow down where a guy lived within a couple of city blocks due to a parking lot sign in the background of his motorcycle pic.
>>
File: 6881389_orig.jpg (56 KB, 818x300)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>48424573
>>
>>48426847
Then post your gun on a white bed sheet
>>
>>48426767
yes, it is unacceptable. Now fuck off back to r*ddit
>>
>>48426451
Just ignore it. 4chan in the mid 2000s was double spacing too (where do you think those first Reddit faggots originally came from?).

But with regards to the guns, I have some that get beat to hell and then I have collectible guns I baby. But any gun I use for purposes like defense and hunting gets thrown the fuck around If needed. My carry gun dropped on a brick the other day. Made a place. Oh well. It’s a fucking carry gun
>>
>>48426926
He wont because he doesnt have one.
>>
>>48427231
Yeah but it's fun following as he jumps through hoops
>>
>>48426451
There was double spacing, but not like that though.

Double spacing for one sentence paragraphing - always been there, dumb newfags call it reddit spacing.

Double spacing like a fucking meme that makes it harder to read or double spacing after quotes - definitely shit, might as well call it "true reddit".
>>
>>48425945
Sent it back to glock. They did it for free the first time.
>>
>>48426998
Newfag of the newest order, protoplasmic filth, get the fuck off this site and never come back, you meme-riddled, ignorant retard.

I bet that whole 'people who press enter to break up sentences, something common literally fucking everywhere on the internet, and has been seen constantly on 4chan since day fucking one are from reddit' actually was from reddit and did it to try and make 4chan worse.
>>
>>48425301
>Why would you resell a gun?
I sell guns out of my collection to upgrade them to nicer models of the same gun.
>Get a beat to shit mismatched mauser with a bore as loose as whore pussy when I was 18
>Sold it when I was 24 to buy one in better shape
>Sold that one when I was 28 for a super clean, all-matching one complete with a bunch of accessories & GI bringback papers

Or:
>three years ago buy police surplus MR-73, it's got a lot of wear but at least it works
>sell it last year to buy another MR-73, gem mint condition with box & spare cylinder

shit like that.
>>
>>48427681
>t. absolutely seething
>>
>>48426153
>it was an anomaly
>but fuck these guys forever
Weirdly woman like conclusion to come to
Every gun ever made has an anomaly of one piece of shit, minimum
>>
>>48425219
I like how you're deflecting from all these valid examples. you're kind of a pathetic loser, no offense. retard.
>>
Its mostly fat barfcommers.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.