[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: okay.jpg (15 KB, 283x284)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
You do got a Military Family History, right anon?
>>
dad was in nam, thats it afaik
>>
>>47952772
My grandpas brother was in Vietnam and apparently raped a woman & shot her, that’s all I know of considering it’s just a cesspool of mental illness and criminals
>>
dad was a marine in vietnam
grandpa was army infantry in WW2, europe
>>
Dad was in Northern Ireland, Falklands, West Germany (Berlin too) and the first Gulf War.
>>
>>47952772
Got spies, grunts, revolutionaries, sailors, artillery, knights, feudists, etc. No tankers, outlaws, or pilots yet but give it time.
>>
>>47952772
One Grandpa was in WW2, apparently in China however that works.
The other served in Korea. Neither liked to talk about it but I still I kind of regret not asking.
>>
>>47952772
10 years call of duty athlete with an average 3.3 KDR, best for the job, ama
>>
granddad on my dad's side was an amry radio operator in ww2, didn't talk much about it, clearly didn't like it.

granddad on my mom's side started out hard hat diving in the navy after ww2, got into a combat fighter role by korea, dropped napalm on gooks, and flew some supply missions in early nam and then worked his way up to commander before getting out. he clearly loved a lot of what he did, had tons of memorabilia, and called any asian an "oriental".
>>
>>47952772
Yes.
I sometimes get weird looks when this topic comes up because I moved to the US when I was 5,
but practically all my mom and dad's family military history was fighting on the German side during both World Wars.
Paternal great grandfather with same last name:
>was sent to the trenches on the Western Front
>had grenade shrapnel embedded on one half of his body
>was captured by the French and worked on a farm as a POW for the rest of the war
My grandfather showed me a picture that man's brother(my grandpa's uncle) on the back of a rearing horse because apparently he was in the German cavalry before it became obsolete.
I can't remember if anyone on my dad's side fought in WW2, but I wouldn't be shocked.
My mom had a grandfather who:
>bombed Russians in WW2
>apparently died of kidney failure
and my mom's aunt was married to a man who worked on a U-boat and lived in Konigsberg before it became Kaliningrad.
>>
My family has a history of avoiding military service.
>>
>>47952772
Both my grandfathers where in WW2
>>
Yea Hitler was my uncle
>>
I'm a retarded infantryman in the army, dad was a pussy and went to art school, grandpa was a tanker in Korea, great grandpa was at the battle of the bulge, great great grandpa was a machinegunner in ww1 and the Mexico border conflict, great great great grandpa fought the Ute injuns and my great great great great grandpa fought the Danish and Austrians in the Prussian army during 1864 and 1867
>>
>>47952772
Grandpa was in the battle of the bulge. He drank himself to death 12 years before I was born. I'd never serve this shithole country. Everything he fought for was a lie.
>>
Yeah 2 of my ancestors fought for South Carolina in the Civil War, one fought loyalists in the revolution. One granddad was a sailor in WW2 and the other was in Korea, and they both told me how much they hated chinks and gooks.
>>
>>47952772
I was in the marines, my brother is in the army. Both American military.
My dad was British army. Grandfather was British navy. Great grandfather was British army who fought in tobruk and El alamein. It was either my great great or great great great grandfather who fought in South Africa in the British army. Beyond that I don't know. So yeah I guess so.
>>
>>47952772
Dad was in the Mexican army
He told me one story of a drug shipment they caught
>military officer half of this will be used to train soldiers on drug shipments
>random grunt sir what happens to other half
>military officer don’t ask questions dumbass.
God damm corruption is out in the open in Mexico.
>>
>>47952772
Dad was stationed in Korea, where he learned how to pirate games
>>
File: RobertRogers.jpg (451 KB, 904x1400)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>47952772
Gramps was in WW2. I'm also related to Robert Rogers. That's kinda cool.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Rogers_(British_Army_officer)
>>
>>47952812
In that order?
>>
>>47952772
Grandpa on my mom's side was navy during the Cuban missile crisis, a few relatives on my dad's side were in the Italian army during WW2
>>
I haven't talked to anyone in my family in nearly a decade.
Probably not though.
>>
grand uncle was in VDV during WW2. He got some sort of illness and died some time after the war ended
>>
>>47952898
>Everything he fought for was a lie.
Wasn't then. Is now. Lots of pain carried on well past the end of the war, I'm sorry it turned out like that for him.
>>
>>47952772
Great Grandpa in b-17 tailgun over Dresden (dad and i figured that out since he was one of the only b-17s stationed in the UK during that time or something), Grandpa in Korea (navy), dad in first gulf
>>
>>47952772
Great Grandfather was at Iwo Jima, told me about it before he died. Grandfather was in the army in Europe, spent time in England but wouldn't talk about anything. Other grandpa was in Korea and definitely killed a bunch of people. Both my parents were in the AF.
>>
>>47952772
grandfather was an officer during and after Trojillo's rule, from what I was told and research on Dominican Republic he most likely tortured and killed communist or anyone who opposed Trojillo and the government
>>
>>47952772
Yeah, they fought in one of those early 1900 beaner wars. After the war, the state of Jalisco told them to turn in their guns so they said fuck gun grabbers and left.
Other family fought in the Mexican revolution, for the losing side kek.
>>
>>47952772
Yes. My stepfather was a hippie who OCSed to the Navy and was assigned to NDRC. From where he brought home weed and a heavy walking stick.
And he was an asshole.
>>
>>47952772
Yeah, Grandpa was in Afghan Army around 1950s-1960s. Uncle was mujahideen during Afghan-Soviet War.
>>
>>47952823
>WW2, apparently in China however that works
:facepalm:
>>
>>47953081
He was probably just doing his duty and keeping hordes of Haitians from ethnically cleansing the other half of the island.
>>
>>47952772
In 1944
My grandpa went to war
He opened a door
and pissed on the floor
and that was the end of the war.
>>
>>47953130
In 1964
My father went to war
He pulled the trigger
and shot a nigger
and that was the end of the war.
>>
>>47952772
Grandpa was a Tank officer during Vietnam, later went on to join the DNA (now DTRA)
Cousin is a Naval Aviator, grandpa on my moms side was a muhreen infantrymen in Vietnam. Apparently on my moms side there is someone who was a general way down the line, also I have ancestors on my dads side that fought for the union and ancestors on my moms side that fought for the confederacy.

Granted my dads side is more load with /spooks/ then military people, I have had family members who worked for the FBI and the NSA.
>>
>>47952772
Father in USN, brother and I USN.
I was there for Earnest Will, brother was bubblehead in Desert Storm.
>>
>>47952772
father successfully dodged the draft in Vietnam
Grandfather dodged the draft in WW2/Korea
Cant wait to live up to my legacy and dodge the draft in Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
Great Uncle helped build the Bismark.(my dad’s side is German) Uncle got shot in the ass in Nam, fucker got Gump’d. I did a tour in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. Nothing else of note, but others did serve.
>>
File: 1601390430560.png (19 KB, 160x126)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>47952772
>Gramps 1: worked on Manhattan project, got drafted, injured day before he saw combat and then the war ended, came back to the states with my Oma
>Gramps 2: post ww2 signs up to get out of the house, goes to germany to help rebuild
>Great uncle cousin something served in Wehrmacht don't know much other than that he died in Russia
>Uncle was in the navy and has worked on F-16's since they were adopted
There's also service dating back to the civil war but other than that I don't know much about it
>>
General (medical corps) on my mother’s side whom I’ve never met, besides that I’m the one one who’s spent any time in the military.
>>
>>47952772

Not really. My paternal grandfather was called up by the Royal Navy in 1943, and by his own Frank admission had a completely uneventful war where he did little more than ambling around the Mediterranean on a minesweeper. The most rigorous discipline he maintained was working on his sun-tan. In three years I don't think he even saw a German, let alone fought one.
>>
>>47952823
>One Grandpa was in WW2, apparently in China however that works.
Marines served in China after WW2. Also there were some muricans in southern china during ww2
>>
>>47952772
I'm related to this guy.
>>
>>47953420
And this guy
>>
>>47953428
And my grandfather, great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather fought in revolutions across Latin America
>>
>>47953442
(both my grandfathers*) Aaand I'm quietly waiting for my turn.
>>
>>47952772
My Great Grandfather was a weatherman in the Luftwaffe during WWII. Apparently his father was a pilot during WWI. My Grandpa, growing up in Germany during WWII was HJ. Not sure if he was drafted into an SS Division. He died before I really cared about history, so I never got to ask, if he even wanted to talk about it that is.
>>
>>47952772
Great great great grandfather was in the 1st Cherokee Mounted Rifles
>>
>>47952772
Nah. Family military history are for powerful families like Bush and McCain. If you're family is fucking nobodies, then it just indicative that your family continues to fuck up generation after generation.
>>
>>47952772
Dad was in. Been on my call of duty since 2008 and hope to serve in the second civil war against the alphabet men
>>
Grandpa was a C130 navigator in Vietnam. He retired as an LTC. Also has a distinguished flying cross but I don’t know how he got it. Other grandpa did one enlistment as a marine, and was once thrown in the brig after getting drunk on a ship and trying to throw a guy overboard. That’s all I know about his service.
>>
>>47952772
Yep, British loyalist who came back in 1812 with the Butler's Rangers, then afaik not much until my great grandpa was doing Arty in ww1 and my great uncle was in the Mercant Navy
>>
>>47952772
grandad was in WW2 went fucking insane, caused multi-generational trauma
>>
File: MM.jpg (1.12 MB, 1859x1529)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Grandpa was in Indochina and Algeria. Great grandpa 1 was at Gallipoli and in the Balkans, also contributed to the local resistance in WW2. Another great-grandp died in the first battle of the Marne in WW1
>>
>>47952772
Both of my grandfathers served during WWII, though only one of them saw real combat. Mom's dad was a combat engineer NCO who was at the Battle of the Bulge, which is pretty badass, but dad's dad was a supply officer.

My dad got called up for 'Nam but he was a hippie with commie sympathies and got sent home when they found out he was an active member of IWW.
>>
Grandpa took nazi grenade shrapnel to the stomach but made it through, came back with a Luger as a prize. Died in a mineshaft a couple decades before I was born. Dad was stationed in Korea in the early 70’s and ran black market electronics and drugs. No intentions of serving myself.
>>
>>47952772
Yeah, both grandfathers served in WW2. One in the US Navy, the other in the German Army.
>>
Both my grandparents are Italian, they were conscripts during the war. On Ma's side, his battalion was attached to three German battalions heading towards the eastern front when armistice happened. He spent the rest of the war as a POW. He was kept somewhere near Dresden, because he said he could feel the heat when it was bombed. It was so warm you couldn't sleep.

Dad's dad was a little younger, but he was a northern living near the Yugoslavian border. When the armistice happened the RSI took control of the region, and conscripted into a youth brigade. He wasn't trained at all, and near the end of the war he was given a rifle and told to hold the line. He dropped the gun as soon as it was clear that the fascists had left.
>>
Granpa's pa was some guy who operated behind enemy lines during the winter and continuation wars, apparently didn't come home quite sane and didn't tell much about it.
>>
>>47952940
That's awesome anon, Robert Rogers Rangers and his rules of ranging were badass. I hope you make him proud every time you go innawoods.

According to my grandad, who researched the family tree, I have a relative who fought at Trafalgar, and seeing as I can trace at least 1000 years of family living in perfidious Albion, I'd like to think I had family at Agincourt, Bosworth, the Armada, Waterloo and the Inkerman. I can be sure that my great, great, great grandfather won the Albert Medal for rescuing some kids in a barracks fire, he also fought in the Boer War. One great great grandad was at the Somme and saw the first tanks go into action, another great great grandad took a mouthful of mustard gas, and, according to my mother, was a right bastard, barred from every pub in Fulham for fighting. Great grandad Harry was in the Royal Artillery, through the whole of the Second World War, in Burma, then France and Germany. I still have his Burma Star. Great uncle Fred and great uncle Stan were both in the Royal Navy, Fred was a gunners mate aboard HMS Belfast on D-Day from what he told me before he passed, nice to still be able to visit his ship. Most recently, my great 2nd cousin (its a complicated family tree) took a mortar to the knee at Mount Longdon, with 3 PARA in the Falklands.
its quite nice to have a big family tree, just a shame they were all enlisted, hopefully I'll be the first officer in either the Kings Royal Hussars or the Royal Tank Regiment.
http://www.vconline.org.uk/david-t-davis-am/4594770022
>>
>>47952772
Uncle was a Marine Recon Sniper in Iraq, other uncle worked small arms repair in SC for a training camp, grandfather went marines. Dont know from there
>>
File: zna7fp57q4u31.jpg (90 KB, 900x592)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>47952823
Kawaii Desu anon
>>
File: AssaltonaMatadaSanga.jpg (75 KB, 545x386)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>47952772
Several relatives fought in Africa. Granda was a fobbit for the most part in Angola and only fired a weapon once in anger and has no idea if he even hit anything. His older cousin was a Paratrooper dropping dudes with an AR10 for a good portion of the conflict.
>>
My great-great-grandfather (my mum's mum's mum's dad) was in the Australian Army and died in France in the First World War. That's all I know of. My grandfathers did one year of national service, but didn't go to war or anything.
>>
Everybody die in Stalingrad and other areas in Great Patriotic War. Grandfather design many parts of MiGs. Father go to Afghanistan, come back alcoholic mess. Yes family has military history, but that is everyone in Russia.
>>
File: old_snake.jpg (6 KB, 159x318)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>47952772
My great grandfather fought in both world wars.
He somehow survived the Gallipoli landings and then signed up for another go in '39
He was issued a disciplinary charge for calling Churchill a cunt because he was shipping diggers over to Europe when they were needed to hold the line at Kokoda, but it was later downgraded (presumably by an Australian officer)
When he got back, he somehow convinced the government to cut his house in half and truck it to a beach on the other side of the state, I distinctly remember him telling me the story when I asked about the seam that ran through the middle of his living room.
I wish I could have got to know him better, but I was simply too young to really appreciate the piece of history I was speaking to, apparently he really liked me though so that's cool.
Pic related is what I imagine he looked like by '45
>>
>>47954392
Oh yeah, he was also a founding member of one of the big veterans groups here in Australia, and a lifelong unionist but I only found out about that recently
>>
gramps got to spend a few weeks in military jail after someone in his unit smuggled alcohol into their barracks, no one snitched and they all had to do time

dad was a driver and found it reasonable to borrow the bus he used to transport infantry unit to and from exercises to go and buy pizza, he tried to sneak the bus back in the morning after but his officer was up waiting for him
>>
>>47952772
Dad was in Bosnian War as a Montenigger scout. No he isn't a war criminal
>>
>>47954440
Also my Great Grandpa was a Partizan in WW2
>>
>>47954444
nice quads bro, who was he a partisan for?
>>
>>47954450
Yugo commie partizans during the war.
>>
>>47952796
Same, grandpa was a Seabee as well.
>>
>>47952772
Grandfather on my dads side was a civilian pilot and college student before Pearl Harbor on Dec 8 he joins the USAAF tries to be a pilot. Gets told his eyesight isn’t good enough to be a military pilot so becomes a B-25 navigator in the Aleutian Islands campaign. After that the military realizes they need pilots so makes him a flight training instructor at what would become Fairchild AFB there he marries my grandmother. Dad was a college student during Vietnam era did some ROTC but wasn’t too impressed with the Army. Family falls on hard times and he leaves college to go to work supporting the family thus losing his deferment so gets drafted into the Army but ends up enlisting in the Air Force serves as a dog handler in the US and Panama. Got an uncle on my moms side that was a radio operator in the Army in the late 70’s early 80’s. Be me currently in AF. Also had a Great, great, etc that was like 16 when he was made a cavalry officer for Confederacy because of family connections that died in the Civil War.
>>
>>47952772
One half nazis
the other half fascists and french
>>
>>47952772
From dads side
>military intelligence officer
>water boarded and openly bragged about torturing and killing commies in Latin America during the 80s
>massive amounts of domestic abuse and child neglect towards my dad
>stories of how he would force them to kill bobcats
>sensory deprivation if you were late home from school.
Yeah my grandpa was fucked yet he never allowed any of his children to do military service until I joined the army myself
From my moms side
>grandpa was a marine infantry, left my grandma and remarried so chink
>never spoke to him
>one day gets drunk and goes on alien rant
>tells me he was glow nigger after retirement in the 80s and 90s
>I always thought after coming home he just invested in real state and owned a restaurant
>goes in rants about project blue beam
>how money isn’t real
>false flags, Iraq and violation of civil liberties
>showed me a cassette tape of a supposed interview with an alien form via hypnosis
>openly hated Jews
>9/11 happens right in his back yard (he lived in Jew York city)
>never speaks to me or about this shit ever again
Was he a larp? Maybe , idk given that he doesn’t speak to me now I’m in my 30s and have not seen him since 2002
>great grandpa
>Founded political party in Latin America
>libertarian left, so groundbreaking and innovating for the time back in the 30s
>union organizer
>full blown lefty but based for the time
>gets exiled to Europe
>got visits from glowniggers that my grandma still recounts
>found out he was offered senator positions and trained 2 future presidents
>1 of them killed himself because of corruption recently
>find out he met with lizard people in Switzerland
>after the trip apparently he closed shop erased his name from the political group and fled to America with my family
I just found this out, I think my great grandpa was meant to be a 1%er and once he met with the lizard people he left Latin America and moved here changing his identity.
>>
>>47954440
>No he isn't a war criminal
And that's a shame.
>>
>>47952772
Grandpa was in korea as a red cross doctor.
>>
>>47952772
No. My surname means priest in Arabic. I think my ancestors were priests. Kinda sad that i’m non-religious.
>>
File: hop_80s_oo.jpg (30 KB, 759x535)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
My dad is Hop
>>
File: USS Paul G Baker.jpg (623 KB, 2350x1787)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
>>47952772
Every generation of my family has had multiple people serve all the way back to the American Revolution, in which there was an ancestor in George Washington's guard. The majority over history were Army, with some Navy and Marines. Every war had at least one person.
In my generation my older cousin was Army, then another cousin was Marines, I was Army, and a younger cousin went Air Force. My grandpa was Navy at Okinawa, and I have a letter detailing his thoughts on that if anyone is interested.
>>
File: 1476228560330.jpg (387 KB, 1247x912)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>47952772
Second Boer War
>16 year old great grandfather escaped daily beatings at home and joined British Army
>later conscripted for WW1
WW1
>4 great grandfathers involved
>one officer, the rest enlisted
>one got gassed and died 10yrs later of complications
>one (the officer) got syphilis from a French prostitute, went mad and died
>the other two survived.
WW2
>2 grandfathers;
>one naval intelligence spent most time in India
>other was reserved occupation so never served

No glorious war stories, as none really talked about their service, and were only there because of obligation. The Second Boer War vet only dispensed one piece of soldiering advice, don't peek over cover, peek around it, the Boers were good shots, and a lot of British soldiers got domed when looking over cover.
>>
>>47952772
Revolution on both sides, CSA from multiple states, WW2, and that was about it.
>>
>>47952772
Both parents served in non-combat roles through that 80's until they got married, fucked, and had me. fast forward two years, dad gets 15 years for drug trafficking, mom panics and leaves the state with me and spends my entire life feeding me bullshit about my father.
>>
My uncle was a green beret in Vietnam. He hasn't really talked about it with anyone but my dad, but all I know of it is that he had to do a lot of fucked up stuff as he was working with the CIA
>>
My great-grandfather was a spy in Poland before the WW2
Not the cool one, just moved there with his whole family to pass stuff to other spies there.
Get's caught, family deported back and he's held until they exchange him for some polish spy.
Eight brothers out of eleven children get shot for treason. Since he was a spy he wasn't shot.
Returns to army as artillery commisar, passes the whole war.
His old family were burned with the whole village by nazis.
Meets my great-grandmother, only realises she 's 18 years younger at the wedding.
Her parents burn his party documents and pistol because they don't like him.
Doesn't want to get shot because of missing documents, moves to Finland border with the help his friends.
My grandmother only seen him cry once, when he was notified his eight brothers were pardoned.
>>
>>47954646
wait, the brothers got pardoned after they got shot?
>>
>>47952772
I know my grandpa was 7th army and was stationed in West Germany durring nam
>>
>>47952772
Mom was in Iraq with dad, uncle was in Afghanistan with his wife, grandad was in Vietnam along with a few of his siblings in the airforce and navy. Im looking at the airforce myself. I dont know them all personally, but I've had family in all branches. My brohers a fag and wants to do game design or some shit.
>>
>>47954662
Yes.
>>
>>47952845
Damn, i wish I had Nazis in my family. Politics aside, great warriors and conquerors in the modern age.
>>
>>47952772
Yep. Starting at the early-18th century.
>>
>>47954644
>had to do a lot of fucked up stuff as he was working with the CIA
He really didn't have to murder babies. He had other choices.

Would he jump off a bridge if the CIA told him to?
>>
My great grandfather fought soviets in 1939
>>
>>47952772
My grandpa was in the Luftwaffe and work on the Nightfighter near Leipzig. He did a few pics with modify Ju 88 in the background. After that, he was station at Obersalzberg in the last years of the war and did maintains in the Führerhauptquartier. He had a few stories like where Hitler waited for Mussolini for hours in heavy rains and how to deal with Military Police (Kettenhunde). Got into POW for a week by the U.S. 3rd Infantry Division and send back Home.

My Grandma did get bomb by Brits several times and nearly walk into a american artillery strike near Mannheim because they where pretty nervous about german tank ambush and just strike any suspicious forest or hill. After the war, she cross the border three times before the build the Wall and got nearly shot.
>>
>>47952772
Currently in the Navy.
Father was a Marine in the 80s.
Grandfather was a Marine in Vietnam.
Great grandfather was an Army Glider Pilot in WW2.
Last military ancestor I know of was a French Navy deserter from the Revolutionary War.
>>
Starting with the French-Indian War.
>>
>>47952833
god bless you thank you for your service
>>
>>47952772
Yes. Mostly dead childless uncles.
Lest we forget.
>>
>>47952772
Great grandpa was a smuggler during WW2 and Grandpa fought in indochina, uncles were in the dragoons during the first gulf war
>>
File: frentarkovski.jpg (122 KB, 1560x1080)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>47952772
Both my parent's fathers were deadbeats, so no clue what they did or what their parents did and so on. And my father is a commie who avoided conscription and hates everything about the military. I'll be the first in my family (soon as I get some mental health problems done. ), and hopefully not the last but thats for my children to decide.
>>
Dad's father was a maintnance guy in 60-70s. Learned in Moscow and used to repair MiG-21 and MiG-23 fighter jets until he broke up with my grandma. He was a 1st LT but was Captain for only a day (drank a lot then went into a drunk rage) traveled up to Budapest and ended his own miserable life by jumping before the metro car.

Dad was a conscript between 1990-1992. He was a driver and radio operator in the first year. At the second year he just smuggled alcohol into the basecamp and watched over the officers' booze.

Great grandma's first husband (or just boyfriend I don't know) is the only closest in the family who served in war. He died on the Eastern Front.
>>
>>47952954
Could have been either way he was an unhinged person anon
>>
Idk much but apparently one of my great grandpas fought in WW1 and 2 and died on the eastern front. My grandma was a nurse in WW2 and her and my great grandma would tell me stories about hiding in bunkers when the allied bomber raids happened. My great grandma also got locked up in prison in East Germany because my grandpa escaped. He was only 14 at the time so they blamed her and obviously she didn't rat on him. She just turned 101 years old. Oh and our relatives who grew up in east germany basically stole all of her money a few years ago. That's what growing up in communist country does I guess.
>>
>>47952772
Half my family was in the military
>>
>>47953706
That's not true at all.
>>
>>47952772
Both of my great grandfathers were in WW1 and WW2 respectively, my grandfather was in Nam, some great uncles in Korea, and my uncle was in Afghanistan so yeah.
>>
>>47952772
>Grandpa on Dad's side was in German army 39-44. Was at North Africa, Greece and Stalingrad as staff officer with a colonel. Wounded in Stalingrad and sent home.
>Grandpa on Mon's side was in Canadian Army. Designated Battalion driver, drove Bren Carriers, Tanks, Trucks etc. Stole a motorcycle from the Germans in Silicy. Shot in the back by German sniper, was a million dollar wound and got to go home.
>Great Uncle mom's side was either an MI-6/SIS officer (didn't say exactly which). Didn't say much about his time except that he went to Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Czech and France. Once tortured a guy with a pair pilers and pulled out his teeth. May have been on the kill team that took out Henrich
>Great Aunt built Lancasters in Toronto
>Had an older half-cousin that went to Rhodesia and served in the RLI, supposedly still in South Africa but never managed to find him
>>
>>47955068
And if this counts
>Uncle was in the IRA, ran guns over the border, set up accomadations for the Army Council meetings and shot a Para in 72. Did 10 years in Jail, quit the IRA when he got out and moved to Cork to open a bar.
>>
>>47952772
>Grand Uncle on mother's side in Nam
>Lt Col, infantry
>tfw was fighting for DRV
>tfw probably executed dozens of Americans as political officer of a brigade.
>>
>>47952772
Pretty much, around 800 years or so as far as I know. Most of the men in my family you meet you can flip a coin to guess if they're military or police.
>>
>>47952772
Dad was a reservist, his dad was in Korea and carried a BAR kek
My mom's dad was in the Soviet military. Not sure what he did but I know my mom's uncles and aunts liberated Berlin. My mom still has a little bit of jewelry they liberated.
>>
File: 1609056359851.png (360 KB, 1024x597)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>uncle was in air force for 26 years
>shit on someone's car in a bar fight

Thats it
>>
>>47952849
Kek, bunch of cowards.
>>
I am the entirety of my family name's known military service
>>
Grandpa and Great Grandpa were in the 19th and 15th waffen SS divisions, respectively. Great Grandpa also fought in WW1 and the war for independence.
>>
>>47953487
Based, people forget that the civilized tribes went Confederate
>>
>>47954269
Nice, any good stories?
>>
Why does it matter what your grandpas and uncles did if you’re a bunch of tubby neverserveds?
>>
File: 1606634179201.png (477 KB, 956x657)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
>being a soldier
>being a zogbot
>being a pig cop
>fighting for israel
>fighting for corporations

ALL SOLDIERS ARE NIGGERS
ALL COPS ARE FAGGOTS
>>
>>47952772
Me dad was a prison guard on draft and almost accidentally killed one guy, and my great-grand father died in greece, desu i don't know before them.
>>
>>47952772
my grampa did obligatory military service and got shot does that count?
>>
>>47955372
I did serve. You?
>>
>>47955227
Bullshit.
>>
>>47952818
Great great grandfather was awarded land for serving the union in the American civil war.
>>
>>47955391
>This dude thinks hes gonna win the civil war
>>
>>47955591
>we need to fight for trans rights in other countries that happen to have oil and hate Israel!
>>
one of my great grandfathers was at pearl harbor and sailor, the other served at end of ww2 and nam in the army. I got an uncle in the navy as a submarine officer and one who was army SF but got kicked out for drug use during Iraq. Plenty more of my family served but those are the highlights I suppose.
>>
>>47955683
I think you forgot the constant factor of being communist.
>>
>>47952772
On my moms side there’s a good amount but on my dads it’s all blue collar white guys and I was the first to join service and I felt like more of a man than all of them and I always make fun of their kids to their face
>>
>>47955694
It's a shame some many South American countries have tried to enact slightly left-wing policies. Like welfare or basic labour rights. They really left the CIA no other choice than to arm and train baby massacring death squads.
>>
>>47955566
Family had a peerage back in the old world. Hell there was about a 2 centuries long blood feud with another tribe. Couple hundreds years it'd be a bit of a back and forth couple guys from our tribes would get into a donnybrook, a few would end up dead. Then a castle siege would happen. Since they were both loyal to the same king, the king after a while would step in and tell them to knock it off if the balance got tipped too much since they both had to serve in the kings wars.
>>
>>47955428
Why do you suck>>47955372's cock?
>>
>>47955737
>Commie freedom fighters appear magically out of nowhere
>Wow look at this amazing heroes so organic and legitimate
>Capitalist freedom fighters appear magically out of nowhere
>Wtf coup traitors evil
At least rry to fit in
>>
>>47955372
Why do you suck>>47955428's cock?
>>
>>47952772
Grandpa on Mom's side is a desert storm army vet, great grandpa on Dad's side was Navy in WWII
>>
File: m5kdyex7cxf41.jpg (39 KB, 850x400)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>47955791
What, you don't believe in the Contras? You stupid retard. It's just an objective fact that the Soviets were far less 'internationalist' and foreign meddling than the US was. I know you probably retardedly believe the Cold War propaganda that didn't portray it that way. But's it's true. The US wasn't funding, arming and training right-wing death squads purely in response to Soviet agitation. In most cases, the US were the agitators. That's just the truth and if you believe otherwise you're just dumb.
>>
I do indeed, happened to be researching mine recently
>maternal great grandfather enlisted into infantry reg, just missed the great war, still in service in wwii when the japs invaded singapore, received a field promotion, managed to evacuate his (my) family back to Britain and later made it himself, carrying some unknown confidential material which earned him a medal (perhaps enigma decrypts?), survived the war and ascended to very senior officer before passing away
>paternal grandfather and great uncle enlisted into their infantry reg together, both survived the war, died shortly after my father was born and we knew very little about him
Unfortunately can't find the permanent service number for the first (he enlisted before they introduced the universal number) and hardly any record of the second. The regimental museum for the latter isn't too far from me so I'll be in touch with them. I'll have to go down to London to seek information on the former - I've already combed every published army listings and found the record of his commission but they don't give his number. Also signed onto a family history thing and combed every service record for his name, never found his. If his pocket book has survived we might find out but no sign of it among his effects.
>>
File: 1609005446099.png (345 KB, 791x1200)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>47955845
>It's just an objective fact that the Soviets were far less 'internationalist' and foreign meddling than the US was
>>
>>47955428
And another one was in Libia and saw how mussolini faked finding oil there, bringing it from over sea
>>47955793
what?
>>
File: 7eflvp52adf01.jpg (158 KB, 428x452)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>47952772
All the way back.
My great (x5) grandpa fought in the American Revolution. After that my family history is a bit skewed so I don't know if any of them fought in the wars between then and WWI. But my great great gramps was a WWI veteran and my grandpa was a WWII Medic. I was in the Marines for OEF.
>>
>>47955890
last one i remember when he came back from the war (i think the first) he found his wife pregnant of another men so he killed her and the other guy and no one bothered him
>>
>>47955768
>every other colonial thinks they have blue blood
Having pic related hung in the den doesn't mean you're family is aristo.
>>
>>47952772
My grandpas shot at commies with his great grandpa during a failed revolution in El Salvador, he shot and killed a white Salvadoran communist (something he bragged about till the day he died). My great-great grandpa fought in a bullshit war started by a rogue general against Honduras and was there when his own officers shot him when they realized he was batshit crazy lol
>>
>>47955963
I've been in the military during the GWOT, I have multiple cousins in. My uncles and dad were in nam and korea, one of my granpas was in ww2, his dad was in ww1, my other granpa was in 1. Their fathers were in the military, it just stretches on for pretty much forever like that. A lot of my family is into genealogy stuff out of a curiosity. I honestly don't know how they keep track of it all but I'm directly descended from warriors multiple centuries long almost a millenium I know it sounds ridiculous so I usually don't bring it up to people but there is some bit of anonymity here and it doesn't make a difference if people believe me or not. It's not a big deal, kind of nice at extended family get together people don't really talk about it since most people are thoroughly unimpressed with your job since all their kids were officers.
>>
>Me
Army Nasty Girl
>Brother
Air Force SOST
>Dad
Air Force
>Grandpa
Air Force Reserves
That’s it as far as I know. My Uncle’s father in law was MACV SOG during Nam and later CIA. He would leave for “work trips” to South America fairly regularly in the 70s/80s. He got raided and they found an ass of claymores, C4, and guns. No charges though. He’s a neat old fuck and I wish I was related to him
>>
Had a great uncle who served as a weather man during WW2. Spent most his time freezing in a northern Italian castle and somehow got sucked into the battle of the bulge. If he's the uncle I'm thinking of (haven't talked to him in years) he kept a spear under his bed once the city he lived in got darker.

My grandfather got drafted as a medic in Korea. Flat refused to talk about it to my father 90% of the time but what he said made it clear he had a remarkably bad time. Only things we could get out of him were stories of vomit filled transport ships, human waves, melted barrels of their rifles, how much he hated the medic insignia he wore because he'd draw more fire for it and how he never saw a dog for his entire deployment.
>>
First man on my mom's side to not be a cavalryman since like 1066. My grandfather managed to ride a horse in WWII somehow
>>
>>47952772
Every Man that has had a child in this family has been in a war that supported the U.S, including the revolutionary war. See yall in the Civil war 2, Ill be guarding my own home.
>>
>>47952772
Had a great grandfather who fought in the bulge and got his M4 shot out from under him by some type of panzer.
>>
My Great Great rode at Shiloh, and Grandpa drove a tank. Daddy was Air Cavalry, flew choppers from Da Nang
>>
>>47952772
Grandpa was a captain in WW2. Escaped from Russian prisoner train and fought in resistance til the end of the war. Died aged 98 recently.

His cousin was an ace pilot. One of the first to shot down a German plane in WW2. Escaped to UK and ended the war as major general.
>>
>>47952772
My grandfather got drafted, but had weird heart murmurs do they just sent him to do admin stuff at a training camp in Louisiana
>>
>>47952772
Great uncle drafted for WWII, flew for the Army.
Dad drafted for Vietnam, got sent to Germany.
>>
>>47952772
My Grandpa on my dad's side was in the Army Corps of Engineers in WW2.
There was one or two of my family members on my dad's side that was in the Great War.
My uncle was in the National Guard.
Thats it as far as I know.
>>
>>47952854
Can you get me his autograph?
>>
> Grandpa was Legionnaire, wounded in Indochina
> Moved to US to escape European bullshit
> I was US Army grunt
> Moving to Poland to escape American bullshit
>>
>>47955581
Great Great Grandfather also fought in the civil war. He didnt fight for the same side though
>>
>>47952772
Yeah, but my parents fucked it up and never served so they never pressured me to serve either.
>great great grandpa Army in the 1920s
>great grandpa Navy in WWII, on aircraft carriers in the Pacific
>grandpa Navy in Vietnam, died
>grandma remarried, step grandpa Army in Vietnam
>uncle Navy, then Army for Desert Storm
>cousin Air Force OIF

Women never served in my family so my mom didn't. Father got into drugs and alcohol so he never served either. Plus I'm pretty sure he was a closet fag too
>>
>>47955277

Correct, goyim. You get a discount on your next foreskin purchase(bulk order only).
>>
File: gumshoe.png (84 KB, 236x236)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
Grandad was in WW2 Pacific Theater. Worked for the power company, very based, solid and kind man.
Dad was in Vietnam, never saw combat. Lifelong government worker, full-on leftist nevertrumper who believes literally everything the MSM tells him; always told me to never join the military.
I never joined cause I grew up being forced to move around every couple of years and just wanted to stay put, and at the time there was no CYBERCOM to align my with skills, and it would have meant serving under a democrat president, and also I guess I was too chicken desu. It is what it is.
>>
Dad was a pussy and dodged the draft, his father and my mother's father both fought well into their middle age as enlisted then commissioned officers, most uncles on mother's side were tankers or officers.
>>
>>47952822
It's up to (You) anon.
>>
File: Edit.png (584 KB, 500x500)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
>Grandfather was an Army Medic in the Pacific in WWII.
>one great-uncles served in Korea.
>two great uncle served in Vietnam
>me, Afghanistan x2 (and technically Korean War *ARMISTICE)
>>
File: 1378004880030.png (2 KB, 209x215)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>be me
>be south asian
>both grandfathers fought in WWII, against the Japanese in Myanmar
>one grandfather later went on to fight an independence war, retired with pension
>uncle was a high ranking position in country's army, also directed an intelligence agency
>uncle kind of led a coup
>uncle defected to US, lives a mile away from me now

>parents wonder why I like guns
>>
My grandpa was a commissioned office in a tank unit during the war in Korea, he also rose to the rank of colonel in the national guard after the war. I also have an ancestor who was a general in the revolutionary war.
>>
>>47953420
Probably not, all you south americans think you are related to someone cool
>>47953428
Where are you from?
>>
>>47952898
Not then. Now its pretty questionable.
>>
grandpa was in army sp4 in vietnam and spent a good 2 or 3 years in country. fragged his platoon leader or something
>>
>>47952772

Yeah you could say that.
>>
>>47956270

Are you a Pollack?
>>
>>47953988
>Grandpa was in Indochina and Algeria. Great grandpa 1 was at Gallipoli and in the Balkans, also contributed to the local resistance in WW2. Another great-grandp died in the first battle of the Marne in WW1
It's time to get fit anon, you'll have to continue the trend in the upcoming war to save France. I count on you
>>
my mothers father was a lift operator on a aircraft carrier in ww2
my dads dad was a tank engineer in nam
my great uncle was a jeep driver in ww2
>>
>>47952772
Is that Sylvester Stallone?
>>
>>47952772
Yeah great grandpa joined in wwI after failing to get into art school. Haven't really learned anything past that as my family doesn't ever talk about it
>>
>>47952772
My great-uncle was a squad leader in the Chinese Nationalist Airforce (ROCAF). Took out lots of Japs defending the homeland. Was killed by Mao’s rats in the subsequent civil war. Never trust the Reds.
>>
>>47952772

Grandma was in the RAF in Burma. My mum’s cousin was a Green Beret or some shit.
>>
My family has history of serving in the military bands of every branch. The Marine Corps band is the worse one apparently
>>
>>47952772
Great gramps was in WWI, won a Médaille militaire during the Chemin des Dames battle by "volunteering himself to carry orders under particularly heavy machine gun fire"

So I almost never existed, that's nice.
>>
>>47952772
Confederate quartermaster who was in charge of a shipment of gold and then the war ended before the delivery.
Commandeered gold and opened bank in texas.

Grandfather on american side was training to be pilot during WW2. Got scarlet fever and couldn't complete trials. Eventually became bomb disposal instructor.

japanese great grandmother was a geisha from a samurai family. Family owned factories that made zero plane parts.

japanese grandfather was in phillipines. Later training to become kamikaze pilot than the abombs dropped and war ended.
>>
>>47952772
dad was in vietnam

both grandads were in WWII (one was a bombardier). The other was also in the korean war.

My uncle was the real life version of clint eastwood in gran torino. literally looked like him, talked liked him, acted like him... I wish he was still alive. I did inherit some cool stuff that his kids didn't want.
>>
>>47952772
Great Great Great uncle was in the Pioneer Battalion of the 13th Division of the Royal Army, he died at Galipoli. Great Great Uncle was in an anti tank regiment in the Royal Signal Corps, he was taken prisoner at Singapore and died in a Jap camp in 1943. Grandad on my dads side was a junior officer in Vietnam, mostly did naval communications and oversaw coastal bombardments. Dad was a "linguist" in the USAF, something about "Guardrail" program. He was basically listening on East Germans. Once there was no East Germany left he got moved to Menweth Hill in Yorkshire, he can't tell me what he did there. He's a subcontractor for the NSA now
>>
>>47952772

My dad was a South Vietnamese special forces soldier, allegedly
>>
>>47952772
yea pretty much every US and Canadian war from the French Indian war up until ww2
>>
>>47952772
Grandpa on dad's side was a welder for the navy, grandpa on mom's side was a combat engineer in Korea
>>
>>47952772
Couldn't say for certain. I've never known my 'real' grandfathers. Mom is a bastard and dad is adopted. But both of my grandpas were Army, and my Uncle was Air Force - no idea what any of them did except for my ad's side grandpa being an electrical engineer. My dad was an airborne ammo spec for the Army.

So I guess? I feel like people mean war-related military history when they ask this question though. Not just a 3-4 year contract for the free gibs.
>>
>>47952772
My grandfather was drafted in WW2, sent to be a rifleman in an infantry division and was subjected to 10 months of front line combat with a grand total of 3 weeks R&R. He fought though Normandy, into France, Belgium, and Germany. Survived the meat grinder that was the Hürtgen Forest, was wounded by 4 shots to the left thigh from an MG42. Taken prisoner for only a week before that position was overrun. He was of full German extraction and spoke German in his home growing up in New York. He didn't believe what they were doing was right and it tortured him that he was forced into kill or be killed situations vs. people he felt should have been friends and brethren. Had pretty bad PTSD, talked to me and my brother quite frequently when we were kids about some of the horrific things he experienced. He was staunchly anti-war at least when it came to those of European descent fighting each other ever again, and taught us from a young age to do whatever we could to avoid being pressed into the military quote "to fight a war for the jews and the zionist occupation government". He taught us both to shoot and left us a starter collection of firearms in his will. I miss him dearly.

My dad joined the Navy intentionally to piss him off after an argument during the Vietnam and since he was both smart and physically fit they trained him as a corpsman and sent him to a Marine infantry division. He also refers to that as the biggest mistake he ever made but he doesn't really talk much about what he experienced aside from when we were young he said to always listen to our grandfather and avoid dying for Israel at all costs.
>>
File: paras.jpg (62 KB, 880x440)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>47952772
My grandad was a pathfinder, hopefully going to join the paras after uni
>>
File: 05_01_24th_sign.jpg (39 KB, 450x300)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>47952772

Dad was working at the 24th Evac in Long Binh during the Vietnam war, told me some interesting stories from his time at Camp Bear Cat around Bien Hoi. His father fought in the Pacific during WW2 not really sure where, he didn't like talking about it. Most likely have some confederate ancestors before that. That's all I know on my Dad's side.

My Mom's Dad served as an infantrymen in the US Army during Korea, I know he got at least one Confirmed kill at close range, he went onto join the Airforce when Nam' kicked off and became a Loadmaster on C-130s.Great-great-granduncle on her Mother's side fought for the Confederacy, meanwhile on her father's side got two great-great-granduncles who fought with the Union, Great-Great-Grandpa hedged his bets and stayed neutral. Anything past that isn't provable so I take it with a pinch of salt, supposedly Great-Great-Great-grand dad was a member of the Sons of Liberty Operating around Boston after the War he and his wife retired to a plantation in Louisiana sometime around 1805.
>>
grandfather fought in red army and rescued grandma from being a nazi medic or some shit. also my piece of shit extended family lost his tokarev when they let his house get foreclosed on after he died
>>
>>47952772
all are PC's including myself. go fuck yourself and bring it my way nigger
>>
>>47952772
Great-Grandfather was a WW2 bomber crewman. I never got to talk to him very much, wasn't around. Sure it was terrifying though, if the stories are to believed.
Great-Uncle was a tanker in Italy, but I've literally only seen him once. He disappeared in the 60s, they think he got whacked by the Mafia due to his career as a bookie.
My Great Great Great Grandfather supposedly served in the Union army during the Civil War, he moved from Viriginia to Southern Kentuckiana when the shit cooked off, and supposedly joined up.
Not blood relative, but my grandmother's husband was in the 'Nam, he was motorpool, fixed observation craft. He always talks about how the M14 was the most accurate gun he ever fired. Also, he managed to nab one of the pilot survival vests early on, and always carried his 1911 in it, thought it was the coolest shit ever. He showed me a photo album of his whole time over there, had maps that he had drawn of where he was every month and stuff. Super neat.
I mentioned the Tet Offensive and all he said is that it was "really bad".
>>
>>47952849
based
>>
File: q3gWJqq.jpg (126 KB, 1023x731)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>47959028
Fucking bards
>>
my grandfather fought in Korea... until he took a bullet to the knee
>>
>>47952772
grandpa was in the army. luckily didn’t get sent to nam
dad was a marine. won all kinds of fitness shit in boot camp. I loved listening to his military stories as a kid
>>
File: Mom operating.jpg (328 KB, 1440x1080)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
My mom did spook shit in Afghanistan.
>>
>>47964475
pretty dope ngl
>>
>>47952772
Not sure about one great grandfather (I know he never saw combat, but not sure of the circumstances), but the other was found medically unfit for both world wars (caught measles in Egypt for ww1, idk about ww2). both grandfathers had no interest and got trades (one was saddler and other was insurance salesman/coal dealer), both parents did over a decade in the air force in the 80s, and I'm ex-mil and never deployed. So yeah, keeping up the proud family tradition of doing fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1594566477243.png (396 KB, 408x431)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>47958946
>killed commies in China
Your great uncle was a based man
>>
>>47952772
Grandad was a medic(?) attached to Rangers for support at the end of WWII and the Korean War. Hundreds and hundreds of personal historical pictures of now non-existent Nazi architecture. Broke down and burned them all, gave all his guns away, then committed suicide.
>>
>>47952772
My dad's side fought in the Revolutionary war and the Civil War, not sure about WW1. Grandpa is one of the youngest people to serve in the Navy during WW2 like 14 or 15 years old, and my dad was in the Navy.
>>
>>47964778
His great uncle was killed BY commies in China.
>>
>>47957449
What did your uncle do?
>>
>>47954109
dang
>>
>>47954555
Trips of USS Wichita.
>>
Grandpa and Dad were Rangers. Might join them if I get bored enough.
>>
>>47952849
kek fucking based zog dodgers
>>
My family only went to the military either because they got drafted or as a diversion program so they don't go to prison as teenagers
>>
>>47952772
I can track my Mother's people to ancient chinese great wall guards.

My Father's people to about "war of the roses"
>>
>>47952772
Grandfather piloted B-29s but war in the pacific ended before he saw combat. Had some stories though. During a training exercise he got separated from his squadron by nasty weather. They'd switch up the objective in the middle of exercises to simulate shifting combat conditions, but when the rest of them were told to land at a different base he was still bound for New Mexico. On approach the rear gunner reported some crazy looking clouds behind them and shortly after they were ordered to land at the nearest airfield. As soon as they landed they were all separated and interrogated by suits for hours and eventually let go. It was only years later that he was reading a paper and put the dates together. He came really close to flying directly over the Trinity A-bomb test.
>>
>>47952772
only ww1
>>
A lot of my family history is currently unknown, but my great grandfathers on both sides were in the British Indian army. One was maybe in the Indian medical corps at the time of the Boer wars apparently.

My dad’s cousin is also in the Indian army, he’s vehicle got blown up by a landmine but luckily he survived it.

My mum said that one of her relatives fell out of a helicopter while doing rappel training lmao.
>>
>>47965466
>My parents' parents had parents.
>>
>>47954669
He shoulda joined the navy.
>>
all great grandfathers' & their brothers fought in WW2
grandfather was a major in afghanistan.
dad finished officers school in the russian army, early 90s
i was a sergeant in the [spoiler]IDF[/spoiler]
>>
>>47952772
It'd be quicker to find a family member that does not have a military service history in my case
greetings from south kimchi
>>
>>47954828
Pretty dark...
>>
>>47952812
Commonly known as a " double veteran"
>>
hard to find someone who doesn't have military service in the family when everyone's a fuckin conscript
t. thirdie
>>
>>47952845
German cavalry was not obsolete until VE day. A friends grandfather was in the SS cavalry in Russia. They had a lot of fun there.
>>
>>47953122
I farted and a pea rolled out?
>>
I am a descendant of isadore dumont, the first death of the north west rebellion.
Some of my ancestors fought in ww2 in canadian and US army.
My dad's family probably fought in ww1 on the austro-Hungarian and german side
>>
>>47954008
Your father's story is bullshit. They loved sending those guys off and there were actual declared communists allowed to stay. Most likely he told some info that he is embarrassed about and made up a tale to tell the kids
>>
>>47954392
Sounds like a bullshit artist. You should contact the AWM to pull his file, it is relatively easy.
>>
>>47954662
Posthumous Rehabilitation. Kind of important after regimes get thrown out otherwise all of the actual scumbags families can claim they were really heroes.
>>
File deleted.
my grandfather was 18 when he was drafted into german airforce in late 1944 and drove trucks with spare parts and fuel, ended up in us pow camp Heilbronn
>>
>>47952833
Thank you
>>
>>47964778
>the state of amerifat education
>>
>>47952772
One of my grandpas was a member of the Iron Legion and fought for the Axis in WW2. He apparently murdered and raped quite a few Jewish civilians in Ukraine. Then when we switched sides he raped several Hungarian and German women. He got a few medals for that. My other grandpa was a commie sympathizer and never joined the war.
>>
Grandfather was Soviet Union infantry soldier during WW2.

Battles:
The Battle for Moscow, Stalingrad, The Battle for Konigsberg.

Father probably killed by Taliban during Civil War. He was foreign student in USSR.
>>
>>47952772
Grandfather served as a torpedoman on the Nautilus. He was also stationed on another sub during the missile crisis and would've fired at russian ships had they come a few hundred feet closer. Other Grandfather was in the army. Uncle is home for good now, but was actually a body guard for the ambassador to Saudi Arabia on his later deployments
>>
>>47952772
Yugoanon here, great-grandad was in WWI, grandad was a NCO machinegunner in WWII, brother and farther were in Bosnian war. Father was an NCO in Bosnian Serb army. So yes, I have a pedigree in violence.
>>
>>47953287
>worked on Manhattan project,
How do you work on the Manhatten project and the government still thinks its a good idea to draft you.
>>
>>47955737
Lying faggot.
>>
Grampa fought in Korea and Vietnam, uncle was an A-4 pilot, cousin flys AH-1Z Vipers.
>>
File: moonman rape.jpg (91 KB, 720x709)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>47966254

Sounds like he just wanted to rape.
>>
>>47952772

My Dutch great-grandparents were members of the Resistance during WWII, although it they were less fighting to kick out the Nazis and more into committing crime. They literally got the nickname Bonnie and Clyde for robbing (and murdering) "suspected" collaborators and occasionally Germans.

One of my grandfathers from the other side of the family was in Vietnam but he came home fucked up and steadfastly refused to talk about it.
>>
>>47966254
based
>>
>>47952772
Great gramps in WW1, Grandfather on one side was Marines in the Korean War, on the other side a Nuclear sub engineer throughout the cold war, got a 2nd cousin somewhere that was a seal.

Too late for me to join desu but I’d rather have 40 acres & some kids anyway
>>
>>47967649
He worked at Berkley when he got accepted to work on the project. Then about one year in he had to go over see part of the project in Tennessee, when he was the local government saw that a really smart 20 year old was living in town and immediately drafted him. The government told him they would fix it and he just needed to wait but then it didn't work when gramps pissed off his CO for calling him a retarded hick
>>
>>47954663
Fuck i don't know how i forgot but he also worked on weapons at Y-12 and some place in Arizona where he got to see some launches
>>
>>47952772
Yes but not a very prestigious one. I think the only member of my family who saw combat was a guy who took part in the Shenandoah campaign during the Civil War but even then he probably didn't participate much in it.
>>
>>47952772
dad was supply officer on a nimitz carrier during the gulf war, granddad was UDT inna korea, rest of family history isn't that well documented but i've got a great (x?) grandpa who bayoneted a british officer and looted his sword when they tried to storm Fort Erie in 1814
>>
File: 1603342238978.jpg (167 KB, 756x736)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>47955845
>the Soviets were far less 'internationalist' and foreign meddling than the US was
Truly the most delusional take I have ever seen about the Cold War. Both sides were fighting each other for control of South America and Southeast Asia via local revolutionary and counter-revolutionary groups pretty much the entire time. Like pretty much every proxy war, the large majority of normal citizens got caught in the middle and had their lives ruined.

Online extremist retards like you love minimizing their suffering of innocents just because one side red and black on their flag.
>inb4 they were """"Kulaks"""" they deserved it
If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that stupid fucking line. I bet you think the Sandinistas were a wholesome, scrappy group of freedom fighters right? And the ELN and FARC was the same?

The US and the USSR are just as culpable when it comes to the destabilization of South America and it's hilarious when you online leftists apologize for the Soviet equivalent of the fucking Contras.
Just kill yourself you putrid authoritarian bugman.
>>
>>47968689
>He worked at Berkley

mah nigga
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (34 KB, 500x332)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Some relative from my grandma's side died due to carbon monoxide inhalation while traveling in the back of a wood powered car while being transported to a hospital after his legs froze.
For some reason the car leaked gas into the passenger compartment which was separate from the drivers.
>>
File: 77863041_p0.png (1.34 MB, 1483x2000)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
They're mostly teachers with some engineers.
>>
>>47967754
You're retardedly naive
>>
>>47966013
That's SS cavalry, not the imperial pre-ww1 cavalry.
I would be surprised if anyone was riding on horseback when trench fighting became the backbone of ww1,
but I could easily be wrong.
>>
>great great uncle was a marine in ww2 in Okinawa and Iwo Jima
>great uncle was an army ranger in vietnam
>other great uncle was in coast gaurd and cleaned fuckin boats
>grandpa was in navy communications during Vietnam
>grandpa on mother's side was air force engineer in planes for vietnam
>I play cod and have 1.1 kd
>>
File: 1594613277853.jpg (176 KB, 812x597)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>47970261
>Both sides were fighting each other for control of South America and Southeast Asia via local revolutionary and counter-revolutionary groups pretty much the entire time.
I didn't say both sides weren't doing it. Just the fact is that the US did it FAR more that the Soviets. Contrary to Cold War propaganda said to you. That's just objectively true.

You are ignorant. You think you know, but you don't know. What you said is just wishful thinking and ignorance and propaganda lies. You're dumb for believing that retarded nonsense. In reality, the Sandinistas were not simply the 'left-wing version of the Contras'. They just weren't the same. The Sandinistas were a fairly elected, pretty milquetoast centre-left political party. They enacted popular, mildly left-wing reforms. The Contras were reactionary, fascist, violent sociopaths. Literally baby murderers. Trained, armed and funded by the CIA. Illegally done by the CIA, because after Congress told them to stop, they kept doing it. And of course the Sandinistas fought the Contras. The Contras were foreign-backed agitators committing massacres and horrible crimes with the goal of overthrowing the elected government. Just because the Sandinistas fought them back in self-defence and to protect civilians, that doesn't make them the 'same'.
>>
My great great grandfather was most likely im ww1 or ww2 my grandfather was in nam he redirected charlies artillery and did some math found out where they were and called in artillery on charlie and boom dead gooks rest in peace pop my father was never in Afghanistan single and stayed in japan me ill continue the family tradition join up with the usmc
It depends on who comes next after trump im not dying for the fucking jews im not dying in some forever war that is all
>>
>>47952772
grandfather korean war
dad korean military
>>
>>47954555
>I have a letter detailing his thoughts on that if anyone is interested.
lets hear it
>>
Both my grandfather's where in. My dad's was army from about a week before II ended till Korea then left at the end of that as a 1st lt. He came back after not really being able to get a decent job then moved on to work with the DoD. My mother's was a guard at some airforce spy base in turkey.
>>
>>47952772
Typical caucasoid bullshit. Dry humping your grandfather's achievements because all you can do is jack off in your bedroom and ask your mom to make tendies.
>>
my great great something was a polish who fought in WW1 for germany i believe

then in 1935 he though everything was going to hell so he took his son (none other family member liked the idea of leaving, he left his wife) and fled to Uruguay. that's all i know

a family member of mine though about looking into it, what happened to the rest who stayed in poland, although he found none, there's some folks in USA with a very similar surname to ours
>>
File: 20201219_122857.jpg (2.57 MB, 4032x2268)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
My grandparents: KGB colonel, USSR army civil engineer. My dad just did his required years and didnt go career
>>
>>47952772
Pops got snatched by spooks in Honduras when he was 14. He was walking home with a date in 1986, when an army truck drove past him picked him up from his jean jacket, and told him he was in the army now. Was in Honduran special forces till he was 21, honorably discharged as a corporal after he unloaded 100rds from an M60 into a rat he found in his tent.
>>
>>47972908
I know the ending part is gonna raise eyebrows, but I'll give you the story.
>My dad was 13
>hooking up with a chick
>grandpa didnt care, as long as he wasn't out at night because of gangs
>told my dad "do what you want, but don't be out on the street at night, no matter what"
>dad finishes banging this girl
>she asks him if it was good
>he goes "eh, i've had better"
>she throws him out of her house
>dads walking back home, but knows he cant knock on the door and come inside, cause his dad will kill him
>decides to sleep in the cab of a broken down truck outside the house.
>wakes up to someone lightly caressing his thigh
>caressing turns into biting
>there is a rat, 8 inches long, biting at the most tender part of his thigh
>dad goes into Sicko Mode, starts screaming bloody murder, grabs the rat in his hand, and plunges his thumb right through its skull.
>my grandpa comes out, gun in hand, looking to see what happened
>sees my dad, in his underwear, his thumb still going through the rats face, crying
>wordlessly lets him come inside.
cont.
>>
My family took this land for the British in the 1600’s. In the 1700’s they were killing injuns and farming. During the revolution they were loyalists. I have family on both sides of the civil war. I have a few family members in WWII. My grandpa was in the navy during Vietnam, his brother was infantry, and his brother in law was a tunnel rat.
None of my family served in the Middle East and I have a congenital heart disease so I can’t serve. I wanted to be a Corpsman and go green side, but I guess I’ll have to do something different with my life. Oh well, at least I can’t be forced to die for Israel.
>>
>>47972968
>since then, my dad has had an irrational fear of rats
>FF to now, 21, corporal
>fighting in the Contra conflict
>in the honduran military, they called the Salvadorians 'worms' and the Nicaraguans 'Rats' (might have it the other way around)
>sleeping in hammock on base
>wakes up to a gentle caressing on his shin
>its a fucking rat
>one footer, at least
>shoots to his feet, throws the rat off
>grabs an M60 from closeby
>squeezes the trigger
>unloads a full ammo belt onto the rat
>whole base goes on alert
>C.O. comes in, theres a foot deep smoking crater with a smattering of rat guts
>asks him what the fuck he just did
>"well, sir, they enlisted me to fight the worms and the rats. Turns out, there was one in my tent.
>taken to the 'crazy' tent
>spends two weeks there
>his roomate is a guy that has long, intimate conversations with a lightbulb
>neighbor is convinced he died, and is trapped on earth as a ghost no-one could see
>discharged

Fucking rats, am I right?
>>
>>47952772
Dad 1992 defending Bosnia. Was a field medic and a driver, infantrymen, wounded 3 times, never got an actual assault rifle issued until 1995, first 4 years was using my great grandpas Baikal russian hunting 12ga, he said he never killed a person but his buddies say they saw him jump in a trench on a scout mission and put a big hole in a chetnik's back and it wasn't the first time either. Worked field artillery for 4 months also briefly worked as a loader in a tank last month of the offensive.
Also my grandpa was a sniper in Yugoslavia, that's all I know regarding family.
But my dad makes up for it all.
>>
>>47972908
Oh, btw. Even though he was trained by spooks (one of which he actually recognized when he was getting naturalized) and was in special forces, he vehemently denies being in battalion 3-16. He could just be keeping the whole truth from me, which I wouldn't blame him for, or he couldve just been in a CIA-backed unit that didnt get as much attention as 3-16.
We barely talk about his time in the military, besides funnier stories like his discharge, or when his unit was so hungry they ate toothpaste, until they found a cow one night and ate the whole thing. I get it, because he was a child soldier, but before he passes away, I want to know the truth of it all.
>>
>>47973040
Not sure do uncles count but my grandma had 8 kids and other grandma had 12. 16 of them boys, all of them served. Some aunts also worked the kitchen / bootleg surgeon some
>>
>>47973040
>>47973146
fun fact: dad still uses the same shotgun when he goes hunting always
>>
>be my ancestor
>1500’s England
>work for the queen taking care of horses
>become trade inspector
>hunt pirates for a little bit
> “wanna go to the new world with Raleigh and Grenville?”
>establish Roanoke colony
>fuck around with the Indians
>relief never arrives
>supplies low
>Sir Francis Drake offers me and my men a ride home
>later find out that relief arrived like a week later
>w/e I get to be muster master general of Ireland and get knighted
>get injured fighting mick rebels two years later and die of my injuries nine years after that
>>
>>47973184
Based as fuck. Any pics of it?
>>
>>47973333
The kicker to this is that he is noted as “not being particularly extraordinary” in the royal records.
>>
>>47952772
>coming from a family of bootlicking welfare queens
>>
>>47952772
>grampa forward arty observer directing naval guns innakorea
>norks unable to use harbor at Wonsan due to naval blockade, decide it would be easier to repair railroads instead
>grampa is out looking for work crews so his buddies on the ship can stop them from getting the railways up and running (by blasting the shit outta them)
>spots several company-sized elements crossing at the Namdae river, redirects guns
>gooks get blasted apart by 16 inch cannons from an Iowa-class battleship
>grampa always has a huge smile on his face when he tells the story
>>
>>47973453
>the duality of man
>>
>>47952772
Fathers side:
>pre records family lore:
>soldier in the invasion of England under William of Normandy
>Crusader with Richard
>soldiers for the Lancasters, maybe at Agincourt
>probably rewarded with lands in N. England for supporting Henry VII

After this there are actual records of our exploits so I would consider everything prior to be most likely embellished to some degree. At this point we do nothing of note until the reign of the Stuarts and so begins our first fall from grace. The English Civil War happens, and my family were Covenanters. We threw in with Cromwell. Upon the death of Oliver and the subsequent Restoration, we lost almost all lands as punishment and became heavily involved in the goings on of Parliament and movements against James II in the north.

Enter William of Orange.
Now again we’re still sorta in family lore territory but I’ve been told that we raised some local forces and joined William’s Army at The Battle of the Boyne and held a crossing/bridge from Irish cavalry. As a reward we were landed in newly taken territory in Ireland and Scotland. So begins the whacky shit.

In Ireland we were total terrors to local Catholics, enough that one of their cousins was killed by a mob after being driven out for preaching Protestant teachings. Well we wound up in the Colonies by 1730 and then it was:
-French and Indian War and Dunmore’s Army as scouts and later solid infantry
-The Revolution as US line infantry from Penn.
-War of 1812 as invasion of Canada and served under William Henry Harrison.

From here we’re in Ohio.
Civil War: Shiloh to Chattanooga in the Army of the Ohio then Cumberland
WW1: Second lieutenant in the Argonne
WW2: Captain in the Army Air Force, trained for both Europe and Japan but never had to fly missions as By the time he was done with training for the B-17s Germany had surrendered and was in the middle of training for B-29‘s when Japan gave up

That’s my dad’s side more with mom’s side.
>>
>>47973353
Nope, you can google Baikal 12ga it's there it's the same. Side-by-side.
>>
>>47952772
Moms side all red army one uncle was a general sort and 2 others were conscripts
>>
File: 1608176741468.jpg (87 KB, 1024x875)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Fathers uncle was a seabee in the pacific, don't know what he did, but I know it was during the war, and he saw some shit. My grandfather on my mom's side drove an ambulance in Korea. He got busted several times for drinking and attacking superiors. He made cpl twice and ended up honorably discharged a PFC. That's my family's real military tradition. I was a nasty girl for 6yrs and also got black out drunk and attacked some NCO. I was able to skate the charges by agreeing to go to counseling for my 'alcoholism' because the commander was already in shit for other things and wanted as little attention from higher as possible.
>>
File: 1437810297518.jpg (112 KB, 1200x855)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>47952772
Great grandpa was Army was a BAR gunner in Italy and was there when they hung Mussolini. Grandpa Marines during Korea, Gruncle Marines during Vietnam , Other Gruncle Coast Guard, Uncle Air Force, Dad Navy desert storm, Me Army Iraq
>>
My great great grandfather killed a man with a sword during the mexican revolution.
>>
>>47973030
Fake and gay
>>
>>47952772
I’m the only male in my immediate family who didn’t join the service. So yes, but no.
>>
>>47964475
Based if true
>>
>>47952772
My grandfather was an army colonel and my dad served under him while the Soviets and the allied local Communists were at war with Afghanistan. I never got to meet my grandpa because he died in my dad's arms when he was still young.
>>
File: 220px.jpg (16 KB, 220x179)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Grandad was in 'Nam and Germany towards the end of the Cold War. Great grandad was in WWII, so on and so forth. We even get an honorable mention of badassery during Queen Anne's War (English side).
>>
Some ancestor died like a dog fighting for japan against russia in the russo-nip war
>>
>be grandpa
>be colonel in Army intelligence in late 1960s
>"We just received a report of some serious shit happening in My Lai, Vietnam. Go there and investigate"
>"Ah shit OK"
>discover one of the biggest military fuckups recorded
>file accurate report
>nothing happens
>become disillusioned with the higher-ups due to coverup and the massacre itself destroying imagined image of regular soldiers
>stay in for 5 more years and retire to teach college

I'm sure my granddad had ideas about valor and standards of soldiering, and I'm sure those were all shattered over the course of his career. He wasn't exactly a happy guy. Bitter until the very end.
>>
>>47974972
>make up a fake elaborate story explaining my fathers fear of rats
>make up a fake story explaining my fathers abduction, the year it happened, and the circumstances
>do research on what Hondurans called contras in the 80's, battalion 3-16, Gustavo Alvarez and Negroponte's joint ops with CIA
>all so i can make up, not some tall tale about oper8ing in the jungle as 3rd world SF Recon, dodging gunfire, doing night raids, kidnapping politicians, but a story about my dad shooting a rat in the army for (You)'s

based and factpilled, I can never ever post here again now.
>>
>>47952772
My dad was in the air force for a year or so, not sure but I know he wasn’t in long. Grandpa on my dad’s side was in the army in the 60s, so was my Grandpa on my mom’s side, neither saw combat. My great grandfather fought in ww2, i’m pretty sure he was an airplane engineer in north africa. Not sure if he got deployed in europe. One of my ancestors, i think a great uncle, fought in the civil war in the Tennessee cavalry.
>>
File: Watchin' the Carnage.png (1.27 MB, 970x646)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>47952772
Yep
Paternal:
>one great uncle was a ww1 and ww2 vet
>rest of my my great uncles, six total, were ww2 vets
>one stayed in long enough to lead a squad of nasty girls that put down riots in newark in '67
>gramps was a korean war vet and got teased by his older brothers 'cause "you couldn't defeat them jap cousins, eh?"
Maternal
>great great great uncle was a drummer for the union army
>got his leg severed below the knee at shiloh, managed to survive and come home
>his grandson later enlisted with the army in ww1 and was a stretcher-bearer
>took one and died in meuse-argonne offensive in early october
>grandfather himself joined the usaf after korea
>wanted to be trained on flying bombers but instead was stuck flying a modified b-17 made for water rescues
>was offered the chance to become a proper bomber pilot but around the time that happened, vietnam was approaching into the public's conscience and he didn't want none
>>
File: junctioncity.jpg (212 KB, 1024x925)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>47952772
My grandpa was in the 173rd during Vietnam (1966-1967) and was involved in Operation Junction City. He almost got to do what he was trained to do (do an airborne drop) but was kicked off the plane by a 2nd Lt and ended up in an apc for the rest of the operation
>>
Revolutionary, Civil, WW1, WW2, Korea, and fulda gap deployment even though that never went hot.
>>
File: file.png (339 KB, 450x300)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>47952772
Yeah my Grand uncle was Catholic rebel in Mexico don't have any pictures of him though since he was a teenager and died holding off a shit ton of federalist soldiers
the Church later made him a martyr and gave my family land and a sword from the knights of Columbus
>>
File: file.png (48 KB, 1200x800)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>47975804
shit I forgot my mom's side
my uncle on her side was part of the Mano Blanca which was an Anti-Communist Paramilitary that burned down a shit ton of Rebel villages in Guatemala and personally executed a mayor in rural Guatemala that was going to give into Communist demands
>>
Every generation of my family has either fought for the United States or against them
t. Native American
>>
Great grandfather on mom’s side was a radio operator in the trenches in WW1, grandfather on mom’s side was a fighter pilot in the Marines in WW2, Korea, and did some spoopy stuff for the State Dept in Vietnam. We actually didn’t know about any of the Vietnam stuff until after he passed and we were looking through his old log books. Other grandfather tried to enlist in the Navy but was told to stay put in his civilian job as petroleum engineer as it was considered vital war effort stuff.
Dad was in the Army, did two years in Germany in 63-64, spied on the East Germans in a field communications unit, drank beer and fucked Dutch whores. Was offered an officers commission as a infantry officer if he went to Vietnam, but his one star general uncle, who was a WW2 vet and was a paratrooper that jumped on D-Day, told him it was a bad idea. He listened to his uncle.
Pic related, my fighter pilot grandfather in 1946, F-7F Tigercat at Miramar.
>>
>>47952898
Also, my dad joined the National Guard to keep from being drafted to fight in the Vietnam war. Nowadays without the draft the National Guard gets to fucking go play war.
>>
great grandfather got beheaded by a piano wire trap set by jerrys
>>
File: devil's guard.jpg (121 KB, 282x475)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>47952772

My great-grandfather was a ŻZW fighter (Jewish partisan group that fought against the Nazis in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising) who had to flee Poland after the Soviets took over and wound up sneaking into France and joining the Foreign Legion. I don't know that much about his actual military career except that he killed a lot of people, was a borderline psycho, had a copy of Devil's Guard on his bookshelf, and hated Vietnamese and Algerians so much that he disowned my father for marrying one.
>>
I am my family's military history
>>
>>47952772
Not really, but my gf is a direct descendant of George Mason, so I hit anti-federalist pussy every night. Shit is cash.
>>
>>47952772
>great aunt went into Vietnam as a medic
>got raped
I don't want to enlist.
>>
cousin is in the Canadian Army, im in the US Army reserves, and some distant relatives in the navy
>>
Why’d anyone be proud of a long history of men in their family dying for literally nothing except for kikes, their interests, and their shabbo goys? All these endless foreign wars haven’t defended anyone worth living, preserved freedom, or benefited the public.
>>
I'm Romanian,Not really,my grand-grandfather and grand-grand-grandfather died on the eastern front(i also think he fought in ww1 but i'm not sure).And my grandfather was a sergeant back when romania was a commie country.My father was also conscripted but everyone was so it doesn't matter.
>>
>WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf, TERROR
You've got no idea how much I want to play soldier and wear the uniforms. No more bloodshed for jewish interests. It's a miracle enough that my paternal line -or most others for that matter- survived all these profiteering wars.
>>
File: 1596594715702.png (539 KB, 640x533)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>47977897
>>
>>47952772
Dad's uncle fought against flip ISIS and my uncle allegedly trained with a 1903 springfield, but that's all. I'm the only pro-gun member (remaining AFAIK) in my family.
>>
granpa from pops side serve in the pre-independence Indonesian army(TKR - Tentara Keamanan Rakyat, lit. Peoples Security Forces ), but since hes a manlet(even by SEA standards) he wasnt put into active combat duty, mostly in the field kitchens, he still got the yellow vet caps tho. pic related is surviving indonesian vet from the 40s with their caps on
>>
Mommy and daddy met in the armed forces. Mommy dearest was a grunt and daddy big dick was a devil dog. Also every uncle and most my cousins served or are serving
>>
>>47975804
>>47975817
Shockingly based, and impressively redpilled
>>
File: sleepy kitty.jpg (81 KB, 1024x733)
81 KB
81 KB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.