[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: af9we3829ut21.jpg (113 KB, 1400x1050)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Have you ever had to draw on someone in self defence?
Have you ever had utilize your weapon because you feared for your life?
>>
>>45615296
I haven't
>>
Just a mater of time these days
>>
>>45615296
Ledditor detected. Fuck off
>>
>>45615296
>defence
Go away, Yuropoor
>>
File: 1585107982091.jpg (77 KB, 700x700)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>45615296
Oh shit its the same fucking thread again
You are on a board with lots of Americans who have guns, no fucking shit one of them has drawn their gun in self defence, you dont have to make a fucking thread about it
>>
Kinda. Rolled up on my vacant rental and there were two tweeks squatting in there. Called the cops and went to my trunk where my pistol was stashed, loaded it up. Tweeks saw me and one of them rushed out and started asking me what I was doing there while I was talking to the cop. Told him he was trespassing, cops on the way, etc., he kept arguing with me saying he had "permission". He was at the drivers door, I was at the rear with my right hand in the trunk holding the pistol. He started to raise his voice and come around the car at which point I told the dispatcher to tell the responding officer I was armed for my safety. The tweek stopped and glanced at my right hand finally seeing the pistol. Asked if I wanted them to leave at which point I just repeated the cops are on the way. He took off with his friend, they were picked up by the police.

Talking with another set of cops that took my statement I mentioned I had evidence in the closed trunk. Rookie female cop wanted to see it, I informed her I had my firearm in the back, unloaded but not in the case. Opened it up, she cleared it and started asking if I had a permit for it. Told her I didn't need it because it was in a locked container (trunk), she continued to press, her partner cut her off and told her I was good and to move on. Ran into her again later, she was cool after.
>>
>>45615483
Yeah thats how i feel too.
I hope i will have the courage to act.
>>
File: 1593439534591m.jpg (69 KB, 833x1024)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>45615730
the subtext is obviously to discuss situations that pertain to using a weapon in self defense.
I never have, and i think most people haven't. I'm interested in reading people's stories and getting a sense for what it was like for them, and how they were treated by police, and other people involved.
I've literally never seen another thread like this.
Just keep scrolling, nigger.
>>
>>45615758
What state anon?
Sounds like you handled it like a pro.
>>
File: 1514946517956.png (86 KB, 500x462)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>45615861
Kalifornia
>>
>>45616001
What the fuck are you doing, carrying in Cali?
Come to Florida, anon. You don't even need a license to buy a gun. You don't have to run away from attackers, and you can cc after one 3 hour class.
>>
>>45615483
>>45615768
nothing is going to happen incels
>>
File: 1593380838481.webm (470 KB, 640x800)
470 KB
470 KB WEBM
>>45616062
I've had sex twice, faggot.
>>
>>45616061
Pistol was carried in a locked container, I expected to pull it out when I stayed the night, but when I rolled up. We do have castle doctrine here in California, I didn't need to run. Trust me though, you're preaching to the choir, especially now with the riots
>>
File: mfw.png (316 KB, 620x609)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>it's 3:30 am, still awake.
>dog starts barking in the living room, alerting bark.
>get up to go check it out, he's looking at the front door.
>motion light is on, dog growling.
>front door has a window with blinds, see human shadow.
>pic related
>power-walk back to room to grab shotgun.
>shadow is gone, shine wml at the door.
>body shaking, adrenaline I guess.
>go back to bed after 10 minutes of standing guard.

Whole big nothing burger.
>>
File: 1593481885146m.jpg (80 KB, 1024x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>45616668
I'm pretty sure we've all been there.
Every time i hear a suspicious sound i grab my gun. I think i might be paranoid.
>>
>>45616694
That's funny because before I got my gun I was really paranoid, but after I tend to be more relaxed and wait for more audible cues to grab my gun.
>>
>>45616001
Alabama is better anon. Cheaper living,less taxes, no crazy "bUtvits FlOrIDa" bullshit. Plus, better gun laws than florida.
>>
>>45615296
I shot someone In the ass with .177 pellet gun once, he was bent over searching though the back seat of my car I shot him in the right cheek from my bedroom window he ran about 30 feet then collapsed and started to act like was dying EMS laughed at him and sent him off with the cops.
>>
>>45616061
not him but not everyone wants to be eaten alive by mosquitoes and killed by a hurricane
>>
File: 1590773016623.jpg (31 KB, 474x224)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>45616799
>>45617053
Guys, I only mentioned Florida because it's the only state I have experience with.
I did not mean to imply that there are not better places to live, or places where it is easier to own a gun.
>>45617053
>mosquitos
Don't be a bitch
>hurricanes
Free Training for societal collapse every year.
>>
File: 1593170384382.jpg (134 KB, 882x960)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>45616993
Truly an excessive use of force.
We need to regulate pellet guns.
>>
>>45615296
No.
But if I did draw, I'd draw to kill. I don't believe in pointing weapons at anyone without a credible reason.
>>
File: 1593401181257m.jpg (69 KB, 624x1024)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
There's a guy sitting on the sidewalk outside my house right now. Not sure what he's doing but its sketching me out.
>>
>>45616079
>I've had sex twice, faggot.
he meant with a woman.
>>
>>45617472
Bullshit. You can't move goalposts like that.
>>
>>45617525
Sex is between a man and a woman. What faggots do is called sodomy.
>>
>>45617548
Biblically, sodomy is sex without procreation.
>>
File: 1328944793911.png (47 KB, 645x773)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
i have had to draw twice but every time i post about it in these threads /k/ laughs at me for valuing my basil plants over human life
>>
>>45617674
Id like to hear your story, anon.
Basil is important.
>>
I've drawn twice and never fired. Once was niggers who tried to shake me down and another was two Arabs that may well have just been asking for directions in alibaba speak but it was 4:30 in the morning so can't take chances. Full greentext available if requested but not super exciting.
>>
>>45617618
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
>>
>>45615296

Father was beating the shit out of my Mom. Drew on him and got my Mom immediately out of the room. I had told him to get on the ground, which he did initially, but he got up and walked toward me.

Told him to stop several times. He didn't, and he got several new .45 sized breathing holes in his chest. His ashes are now in a box sitting on a shelf above my mom's TV.
>>
>>45617773
>muh old testament
lol not a jew don't care, enjoy not eating shellfish or wearing mixed fabrics
>>
>>45617784
Did she fuck you after, Oedipus?
>>
>>45617809

Fortunately not
>>
>>45617773
Yeah, i don't care about your book or the fags, but i work with a guy that has a degree in biblical studies and we argue the linguistics in different variants of the bible to pass the time at work. Sodomy is the wrong term for fag sex, the bible never gives fag sex a title.
>>
>>45617773
The bible thumper is unable to understand basic concepts.
Imagine that.
No one is arguing that fag sex isn't an abomination. They're arguing the use of language.
>>
>>45617784
Sorry anon.
I wish people were better. So many people are just broken and twisted.
>>
>>45617805
>>45617833
>>45617861
catch AIDS
>>
First encounter, probably not necessary
>be me in the French quarter of New Orleans
> visiting a friend but kinda lost and going down a street the wrong way apparently
> realizing that I’m the wrong way, and after seeing how people fucken drive in Nola I drove alittle extra fast to get to the nearest exit street.
>car comes out of nowhere and blocks path
>I’m next to some gay bar
> An ugly fat bald lesbian comes to my driver side door trying to stop me
>I brandish my pistol and rack a round in the chamber as she visibly sees me do it.
> the bitch backs off and vanishes like a fart in the wind.
>>
>>45617674
basil plants are more valuable than some people
>>
>>45617752
I'll read the nigger story, if you'd be so kind as to post it. People care anon. :)
>>
File: 1365724176005.jpg (149 KB, 500x478)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>45617890
so do you actually not eat shellfish or wear mixed fabrics or are do you only care about what your favorite book says when it's something you don't like?
>>
>>45617674
tell the story, I want to know if it's a really good basil plant or a really shitty human
>>
>>45615296
>I had a pit bull charge at me and my 4 year old in a field. I pulled out my gun because I was about 50 feet from kid. The pit bull started walking when it was about 20 feet from and then I realized it was boxer. I really have only shot it if it started eating my kid.

I am not law enforcement.
>>
>>45617752
>be me
>saddiq m'uhmallhumahala
>go to the united states to experience freedome from my home country of sandystan
>decide to get drunk with my boy as its highly illegal in my home country
>end up shit faced, 430 am
>try to ask american for directions back to my hotel
>this giant overweight man pulls a gun on me for no reason
>screams "dont touch my johnson you terries!" as he ripped his pannts off, exposing his shame
>absolutely haram.jpg
>we walk away as he is rolling on the ground trying to shove twigs, rocks and whatever else is near him, into his annus while he grumble "never forget" again and again.
>book flight home 2 hours later
>fuck this place.
>>
I was a cash courier for a scrap metal guy for several years. I put a .41 mag into a guy's thigh that was trying to rob me. It was spectacular.
>>
>Be me, 10 years old
>Home alone, house in woods near five duplexes, used to be a mountain retreat in the 50s
>No other houses for a half mile, duplexes all owned by one shitty landlord
>Dogs start freaking out at another dog yapping at my front door and poking around my driveway
>Small dog, step outside and tell it to git
>Owner hears me, runs down my driveway shouting that he'll kill me for yelling at his dog
>Quickly retreat inside, man pounds on front door screaming that he's going to kill me
>Call 911, go into den and grab dad's mini 14
>Guy leaves at some point, i stay on the phone with 911 operator
>Sheriff Deputies are on the way
>Man comes back, minus dog, added a baseball bat
>Smashes windows on dad's truck, beats on front door
>911 operator hears this guy screaming now and beating on my door
>Guy smashes windows at the top of the door, little NBC logo looking things
>Tries to reach in to get to door lock
>I drop the phone, shoulder rifle and shout that i am armed and i will defend myself
>He pulls his arm out but keeps shouting death threats at my door
>Deputies arrive, release attack dog
>Taze him after dog is done with him
Guy was apparently off his meds and his mother had moved him onto her couch because he had gotten out of jail recently for doing shit like that before. Cops were proud of me holding my own against him.
>>
>>45617879

He was an alcoholic, and was mixing booze with his pysch-meds later on. The damage he did to himself effectively killed my Father well before I did. What was left was just some poor imitation.

I've been told that it's thought that the reason my walked towards me, and not charged towards me, was that he knew that I'd respond the way I did and used what little rational mind he had left to effectively kill himself, using me to do it.
>>
>>45615296
I had to shoot a jogger during the "protests" here in LA, Honestly was more worried about going to jail than having shot someone but the cops were cool, took down a report, and said jogger died of "blunt force truama from a fall" so they didn't even take my weapons.

Morale is really low with cops right now, CHP ain't even being huge assholes
>>
>>45617337
I wanna eat that pussy
>>
>>45618172
>CHP ain't even being huge assholes
You had me until this part. I simply cannot believe this.
>>
>>45618198
I blew past a cop on the 144 in irvine doing 85 in a 65 made eye contact with the cop who had his radar gun on me, and he didnt do shit.
>>
File: 1541323246803.jpg (41 KB, 653x490)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>45618217
Well that explains it. You drove so fast that you ended up in an alternate dimension: Bizarro World, where the Sun is red, Superman is bad, and the CHP is capable of mercy.
>>
>>45618239
Yeah...I hope they and CADOJ get defunded. My goal is to open carry in Lake Forest
>>
>>45617458
sidewalk doesn't count. keep an eye though
>>
>>45618257
I grew up in Bakersfield but I settled in St. Louis once I got off active duty.
I suspect that I will be providing greentext for one of these threads before too long.
>>
>>45618321
Ah, I was gonna move to IDAHO before all this coronavirus shit, now I'm stuck here because I have a job in the gun industry that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
>>
File: cruising-yachts-Willard.jpg (178 KB, 1200x770)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
I did not know if this counts but one time I smashed a foot long club with extra mayo inti a subway employees face because he happened to be working while I was drunk.

I came back like a week later and shit on the floor of bathroom and left without buying anything.
>>
>>45618021
>I've been told that it's thought that the reason my walked towards me, and not charged towards me, was that he knew that I'd respond the way I did and used what little rational mind he had left to effectively kill himself, using me to do it.
to top it all off he put his blood on his childs hands. what a piece of work. im sorry you had to to that anon but you'e better off without him.
>>
>>45616079
This is stupid.... took her a whole 8 seconds to deploy the gun. She would've been dead/restrained in the first 3-5... retarded.
>>
A few years ago. I was living in a semi rural area with a main highway running next to my property, with a thick treeline between my house and the round. It's 11pm and my dogs are barking constantly towards one area towards the road. I initially wrote it off as a stubborn animal on the property. Dogs stop for a bit and then start going again. My wife gets a spoofed sms saying it was from my phone and it reads "I am watching you." I fly out the door with my 9mm and hunting knife and jump the fence. I can hear the guy running through the brush and he makes it to his car and pulls off before I can get to him. He was in the trees watching us through our window. It turned out she had a stalker at her work. I would have been well within my rights to shoot him in the state I was in if I had caught up to him. He was most likely armed as well as this stalker piece of shit was known to carry a gun everywhere with him. That was the only time I grabbed my gun and thought I might have to use it.
>>
>>45617968
i keked
>>
>>45619253
>My wife gets a spoofed sms saying it was from my phone
how did he know your phone number?
>>
>>45619298
>>My wife gets a spoofed sms saying it was from my phone
>how did he know your phone number?
He had her number because they worked together. He knew my name and I actually met him. He spoofed my contact name in the message to her phone. My name has an uncommon spelling so alarm bells started really going in my head. When we brought up the details of the message it was from some bullshit out of state number. I think I traced it back to a sms spoofing website. There were a ton of them back then, 2005ish, and took no skill for a basic spoof. This guy was seriously fucked up. He was pushing 40 and would talk to his coworkers about how he was going to get revenge on people he didn't like in high school. I periodically search databases for him name to see if he has killed anyone yet.
>>
>>45615296
couple of weeks ago riots happened about a block east of where i lived. Got up on the roof to take pics of rioters in case cops wanted em. Sat up there with my dslr and winchester.
>>
>>45619388
interdasting, I didn't know you could spoof a contact without spoofing your number as being from that contact's phone number, but I was a child in 2005 so what the fuck do I know
>>
years ago
>be me, wife, sister in law walking out of movie theater late at night
>two guys together walking towards us from the middle of the parked cars
>whatever, two friends going to see a movie
>dude B breaks off and walks a different direction, dude A keeps walking towards us
>dude A stops us and says he lost his wallet and if we could give him money for a lightrail ticket home
>we are 20ish miles away from the nearest lightrail station
i carried appendix at the time
>lift shirt and put hand on gun but dont draw
>turn my head real fast and see dude A 30 feet behind us walking towards us
>at the same time dude B sees gun and shouts "Mark he has a gun" and both speedwalk away behind the theater
>call cops, wait for fucking 40 minutes, give description and all that shit
>cops say we're good to leave adn they go into theater
>follow up and turns out the theater's outdoor cameras "were being fixed." Just on that side of the building only. AMC claimed the work order for the cameras was placed that morning.

thanks amc
>>
>>45617472
>>45617548
>>45617773
>Calling someone an incel
>Quoting Bible Verses
I shiggy diggy
>>
>>45617784
I already heard that story before. Didn't you post this in another thread weeks ago?
>>
>>45617429
>t. fremen warrior
>>
>>45617618
You are confusing Sodomy with Onanism.
>>
>>45619629
>getting tried like that in the first place
This is how I know you don't have a beard.
>>
>>45617935
Someone clearly doesn't understand that Christ fulfilled the covenant and as such circumcision, not eating shellfish, and mixed fabrics are unnecessary, while faggots being an abomination was in the NT and still applies.
>>
>>45620113
>you don't have a beard
You mean like the faggots in the sojajunge memes?
>>
>>45615567
You do know that the entire world spells it that way, right?
>>
>>45620114
and yet you christfags always quote OT
>>
>>45616079
>those cabinets
>that shitty green Formica countertop
I hate that I know this bitch is a boot's wife in Jville.
>>
>Be me
>2004
>On vacation with girlfriend
>we stop in Richmond to see her mom
>let her take my car to see the cunt as I go to Belle Island park
>there for a few hours until the sun starts setting
>the only way back to where she was gonna pick me up was through the dead part of the river which meant climbing over a fuckton of rock
>notice loads of sketchy niggers and white trash as I get closer to the edges of the river
>call girlfriend to see where she is
>she was already on the way back from her moms place, only about 15min out
>as I reach the end there was a staircase with an abandoned elevator shaft (without an elevator in it) to get to the parking lot
>smell a tinny smell
>crack.jpg
>can see several shadows surrounding a small lighter in the shaft
>which is 5 feet from the bottom of the staircase
>stop about 20 feet away and click the safety off and slide a round in the chamber of my Bulgarian mak
>try to make myself quiet and move up the stairs
>step on a stick and crack it literally right after cocking gun
>the crackheads stop moving, smoking, and talking
>decide to just bolt to the stairs and worry later about looking like a fucking loser
>as I jump up the first few steps I can hear the junkies behind me
>turn on the first landing to keep going up
>all three of them are quickly following me out of their little crack den
>continue up the stairs
>one of them was a woman who yells "GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING PURSE"
>cold chills hit my back and I sweat profusely
>continue running up the stairs
>can hear the clang of their shoes hitting the metal steps behind me
>now both of the other crackheads are yelling for me to stop or they're gonna fucking kill me
>make it to the third to final landing before they start getting far too close for my safety or liking
>draw on the one closest to me
>he already has a fucking shiv out
>dont even give a warning and unload two in his stomach
>he falls forward for a second and then rolls back down the stairs to the landing behind him
>>
>>45615296
Self defense is a hate crime.
>>
>>45620716
cont.
>Second crackhead takes a few seconds to process what just happened
>he looks from me to the limp carcass of his fiend friend
>I'm staring right at him, finger still wrapped around the trigger and began aiming at the second fiend
>then looks back at me,
>see I'm now aiming at him
>he muttered something to himself before jumping some 25 feet off the staircase onto the rock ground beneath
I want to say he died on impact but I don't actually know, I couldn't bring myself to look
>I was shaking like a fucking leaf at this point
>can hear the female crackhead a few flights underneath me
>She has turned around and started running away
>crackwhore has decided that two loud bangs, and a large splat beneath her was more than she was bargaining for
>I'm still frozen in place on the landing, gun drawn, sweating like no tomorrow despite it being 50 degrees outside
>just staring at the body of some junkie who wanted to shiv me for the fucking $10 I had in my wallet
>get composed after a few seconds
>call police
>walk up landing and wait by road
>police come before my girlfriend does
>explain entire situation to both officers and show them where it happened
>they take my ID and CWP and write down some personal info
>tell me that I should be glad I was carrying
I'll never forget that after a second squad car rolled up, some fat motherfucker gets out and starts talking to the first cops that arrived. After being updated on the situation he started laughing hysterically that the one crackhead kill himself by jumping off the staircase. And the shiv the first guy had was literally a filed down skrewdriver.
I still have nightmares nearly 16 years later about being unable to fire, or not running fast enough away and him stabbing me over and over.
>>
>>45618172
>jogger lying dead on sidewalk
>numerous bullet wounds
>he tripped and fell
Kek nice one chp
>>
>>45618288
>>45617674
Still waiting for this story.
Did you die?
How's the basil?
>>
>>45616694
That's why I keep six hi points stashed throughout the house. I can have and appearance of a measured man checking on the bumps while in reality I'm always within arms reach of a firearm
>>
>>45617618
Do you know the root of the word?
>>
>>45617966
Some cunt was running his dog without a leash the other day. Thing charged at me and jumped on me several times. I would have shot it if [spoiler] it wasn't just a fucking lab [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1593451195850.jpg (31 KB, 402x604)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>go to 711 while carrying
>see 4 large black guys arguing with the clerk
>walk behind the shelves and pretend to be examining beef jerky
>hear the words "stolen" from the clerk, and the black guys are clearly agitated
>take the safety off of my gun and stand behind them in line

The roll of lottery tickets that the niggers purchased from had some stolen tickets from it, they didn't steal anything, but the authorities put a freeze on that particular roll. Negroids left and i bought my cigarettes.
Having a gun has made me more on edge than i should be.
>>
File: v0a3i09gyj941.jpg (283 KB, 1000x1500)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
I've drawn someone before.
>>
>>45617784
It must have been a very tough thing to go through. What happened afterward with the police and did you ever face charges?
>>
>>45620874
No, it's just made you more aware of potential threats by enabling you a means of defense
>>
>>45617914
have you ever tried cafe du monde's donuts before? and why do you carry that bigass full-size
>>
>>45620874
>Having a gun has made me more on edge than i should be.
false, you did good anon.
>>
>>45617990
smart kid
>>
>>45619253
must have been scary that you're loved one was being stalked, guess he won't come back anytime soon.
>>
>>45619629
what gun has such a fucking big imprint, a Deagle?
>>
>>45620744
must have been hard for you anon. Did you carry a 9mm or 45acp?
>>
>>45620744
holy shit, glad you're ok anon
>>
>>45616079
All that effort and one swift punch to her face would have her down.
>>
File: 1590470991497.jpg (52 KB, 657x527)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>45620744
>jumping some 25 feet off the staircase onto the rock ground beneath
>>
>>45616079
Serious question, why would you in a immediate self defense scenario bother with unfolding the stock and flipping on the sights like that?
Wouldn't a self defense in a public setting have the guy attacking you only a few feet away at most(unless it's like a shooting or something)? Wouldn't it be easier just to go off of muscle memory to aim instead of taking an extra 5 seconds to get your sights and stock up?
>>
>>45621639
IMO this isn't (as a hypothetical) for a quick draw scenario.
This is for reacting to somebody shooting up a shopping mall.
All that said I would never carry something like this lol
>>
>>45619629
Sounds like VA Beach or Norfolk
>>
One time in the middle of the night some weirdo was sitting on my tire swing in my yard. I live way out in the middle of nowhere so it was kind of strange. I grabbed my 12g and racked it and asked him wtf he was doing there. He just said “just hanging out” and I told to go hang out somewhere else. Not really warranted the gun but it was kind of freaky
>>
>>45621246
Based and Maiden In Blackpilled
>>
>>45620874
>didn't flip safety off soon as he saw the blacks
not gonna make it
>>
File: ezgif-3-0858239d87b4.gif (2.38 MB, 500x303)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB GIF
>at a gas station in Longview WA at 1:30AM
>dirty fucking tweaker comes up to me saying "hey man, I'm out of gas, can I have a couple bucks"
>tell him I don't have any cash
>he pulls out a shitty Walmart knife, holds it down by his side
>I flip my flecktarn parka open like Clint Eastwood, revealing my 8 inch Ruger Blackhawk
>he makes a sudden move
>I quickdraw like a fucking badass and point it at his head
>he takes running
>I get in the car and take off before he comes back with friends or someone calls the cops
>go to a different gas station for a few months
>>
>>45615829
There's one every couple weeks, lurk moar
>>
>>45620114
Paul was a lying faggot
>>
>>45623041
>fistfull of dollars pilled
>>
>>45617674
Thieves bring value to the world only in the way that they die.
>>
>be me
>be at home in rural kentucky.
>side by side comes ripping down the road
>AND UP THE ROAD ON THE FAMILY PROPERTY INTO THE MOUNTAIN
>ohshit.jpg
>Grap .357
>Grandpa has his .22 SAA
>we know the guy cant get too far cause there is a fuck huge tree blocking the road.
>yell at him to come off the mountain.
>he has to do a 30 point turn to get pointing down hill.
>turned out to be a distant neighbor who was looking for some decoys one of our former neighbors who had permission to hunt our land had left when they moved by mistake.
it all works out in the end.
>>
Got cased filling up my mustang late at night in oklahoma. Truck followed me to three gas stations. I finally park the car, get out and visibly chamber a round while facing the truck and holster the gun. They left.
>>
>>45618217
same story, thought I was absolutely fucked
the single time I missed an unmarked cop it was a fucking New Jersey State Trooper in a debadged Chevy Tahoe on the freeway in the passing lane going 2mph faster than the cars in the cruising lane
>I fucking overtook him in the left lane
>I fucking cut him off going 40 over
>I fucking floored it
>all without know he was a sooper trooper
by the time I figured out the mistake I made he had his lights on in the lane next to me
we locked eyes, and all he did was raise his hand and make a "slow down" motion, to which I happily obliged
that day I knew there was a God, and he wanted me to keep my guns
>>
>>45621509
Not him, but
>Bulgarian Makarov
>DiD yOu CarrY a 9mM or 45aCP?
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1481317111888.jpg (19 KB, 259x383)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>45616079
That's a guy, right?
>>
File: 20191215_225429.jpg (3 MB, 2266x3022)
3 MB
3 MB JPG
>>45615296
Yes, nigger tried breaking in, but it ran away when it saw the gun
>>
I had to grab a gun three times. Two times were retarded utility workers sneaking around my backyard. Both of them had the same excuse for not ringing my doorbell. They assumed no one was home, which is really stupid and dangerous since I live in a red state. One time was a couple of punks looking in my garage for something to steal. They ran off as soon as I barged out the door.
>>
>>45624219
Yeah
>>
>>45624219
No. It's a boot. You can tell because of the mouth breathing.
>>
>>45619165
>her
>>
>>45620716
>>45620744
Based
>>
>>45617472
>>45617525
>>45617548
>>45617618
Sodomy can be both gay and straight, it means anal or oral sex.
>>
I heard noises in my kitchen, my dog was barking her head off. So I grabbed my Lee Enfield but nothing was there. Fucking skin walkers.
>>
>>45624671
lol at thinking sodomy is ever straight
>>
>>45615296
I pulled a pair of scissors on a giant Samoan back in 11th grade, does that count?
>>
File: mfw Virginian.png (62 KB, 919x737)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>45624757
>he isn't from a southern state where teenage thots get convicted of sodomy and put on the sex offender registry for getting caught giving chad a blow job
>>
I point my gun at people all the time while I'm driving. They don't see it, but it's fun to pretend to pop off a few rounds behind my tinted windows.
>>
>>45625125
Are you a literal nigger or a glownigger?
>>
>>45621509
9mm mak, used Hornady ++P fragmenting rounds
>>45621545
thank you, I wouldnt wish it on anyone
>>
File: received_1616710458483456.png (861 KB, 1009x1234)
861 KB
861 KB PNG
>>45615296
I served 11 years killing people in some of the most beautiful countries on Earth. LOVED IT!You nor any mother fucker that walks this Earth scares Me. I own 2 Tactical/Analytical combat survival facilities and Now 4, Class3 certification ONLY gun shops.I shoot with a 98.4% accuracy rate and a 96.6% UNDERFIRE accuracy rate. I don't think I can put a bullet through You or anyone else's heart at better than 750 yards! I fucking know it because I've done it.I get paid very large amounts to teach cowards skills They DO NOT have the balls to ever use. Though some are very efficient with firearms. Like Yourself They do not have what it takes to kill a human being and will most likely die on Their knee's begging. Again like You.I don't know nor do I care what Your life was like. I killed My 1st human being at 14 years old with a .410 double barrel shotgun. Broke in Grandma's while Me and My sisters were there. The first shot knocked the piece of filth out of his right shoe, I then leveled the barrel at his head While He was begging and blew his fucking head completely off. Sherriff patted Me on the back and said good job and I still have the civil service award. I have in my soon to be 46 years killed roughly 198 human beings. I do not have the slightest bit of remorse, compassion, guilt or regrets for Their deaths. They were My enemy and had that coming to them.The only reason I am not killing for the government RIGHT NOW! is the private sector pays a shitload better and I get to chose My enemies, Not someone choosing Them for Me.The American people I believed I was fighting for do not exist! You are all worthless, spoiled, self-center pieces of filth that would sell Your own children into kiddy porn for free airtime and data for Your phones.
>>
>>45625416
Is this a copypasta I'm unfamiliar with?
>>
>>45616079
You could punch that trap in the Adam's apple before Xe got out that gat, yo..
>>
>>45618192
>that pussy
too bad you’ll never eat any pussy at all, incel.>>45618217
>>
>>45625523
I was wondering the same. If not, it should be...
>>
>>45621429
Late response, no it wasn’t that pistol, it was a smaller gun at the time and yes I have been to the trendy cafe, the Zapolli’s are good lol, I forgot the French name for them
>>
>>45621593
>her
>>
>>45617968
3/10
>>
>>45617337
The guy actually wanted to take me to court over it, malicious wounding or some bullshit none of the cops took him serious.
>>
>>45620744
best in this thread sofar
>>
Believe me or don’t I don’t give a shit.

Once I was home chilling in my bed and heard my front door open. I stay quiet and wake my girlfriend who was taking a nap. I grab my pistol of my dresser and tell her to stay inside the room and lock the door. First I check the Two rooms after mine since the master is in the back of the house. I move to the living room and nothing then I hear some sounds coming from the dining room like someone searching through drawers. I peek the corner and see this really old lady holding my kitchen knife so I aim my pistol at her. I yell at her and say “what the fuck are you doing in my house!!” She screams back “get out get out” so I start backing up still aiming at her and she keeps coming at me with the knife pointed at me. Once I basically hit the wall of my dining room I empty like 5 rounds in her chest and she drops. I yell to my girl to call the cops and they come and arrest me and asses the situation. I spent the night in jail while the investigation went down. My girlfriend got in contact with our family friend who was a lawyer. We talked about some stuff how the case could go down and things of that sort. After I was released I found out. I one was pressing charges because this old lady turned out to be my down the street neighbors mom. She had dementia and went for a walk while the daughter was out getting some groceries. She wandered into my house thinking it was hers and basically attacked me thinking I was the intruder. Based on self defense and certain laws in my state I got off Scott free. Thanks to our friend of course as well. That being said I did receive a lot of hate from the neighbors family. Oh well.
>>
>>45625523
>>45626124
It is a copypasta its rarely posted though.
>>
>>45617934
Thought this thread died. Anywho
>coming home from work my freshmen year of college around 11:30pm
>have to park at the football field and walk all the way across campus to my dorm because freshmen
>short route is through the rec league fields but there are always joggers playing on the basketball courts at night
>have my HK45 in a shitty neoprene holster in the small of my back because am dumb and that's the gun I asked for for graduation
>am 18 and cannot legally carry or have gun on campus but fuck it because young, stupid and scared of the big new world
>get halfway across the basketball court and realize two niggers are blocking the sidewalk ahead
>start crossing the court to exit the fence on the other end and notice a third coin coming up from the right toward that exit
>I walk up to him and he says some jigaboo jive
>say what?
>his buddies now walking up behind me say he asked you for a dollar
>I say I don't have any money, just trying to get to my dorm
>one says well let me see your wallet and I'll look
>reach like for my wallet and produce pistol instead
>two bolt into the darkness immediately, one just freezes
>tell him to leave and to forget this ever happened and he did
I was afraid to go to the cops because I thought I would get kicked off campus and arrested for carrying a gun so I never said anything. Came out later that high school kids had been shaking down people at night on those basketball courts for awhile and they got picked up by police later.
>>
>>45617674
Wtf? That's based if anything and plantpilled
>>
>>45617968
Haha that's pretty good. Somewhat close to what happened minus the last half. I had just finished closing the bar I worked at and was rummaging through my backpack on my drivers seat trying to find my smokes. Out of nowhere, two arabs just appear behind me and start trying to speak weird broken half English but they're like super close to me. Like so close I couldn't get sat down into my car and the door closed. I told them to leave me alone and they kept saying more shit I couldn't understand so I took my pistol out of my bag and turned it on them and told them to fuck off now. They jumped back and kept saying "yes, sorry, yes sorry" over and over again as they backed away. Who knows what they wanted, I was honestly probably drunk at that point in my life.
>>
>buy house in....decent area.
>previous owner was decrepit woman who would be robbed while bedridden. Creepy thought to imagine.
>2nd week in my new house. Going great.
>2:00am in bed. Wife asleep. Browsing 4chan.
>hear a weird zipper like sound coming from other room. Our room is right next to spare bedroom. Glass squeak too.
>oh fuck no
>grab G19 from magnet on side of nightstand
>heart beating like BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM
>is this it? It’s gonna happen isn’t it?
>walk to entrance of our room. See shadow trying to open spare bedroom window.
>hands steady, but legs are like twitching around
>have gun pointed right at window. Nigger’s silhouette Is clear due to neighbors always on back light.
>wife startles me “what’s going on anon? I’m scared”
>shut the fuck up these Jedhusuxjsck
>my attempts at talking aren’t working
>the moment the window opens, I flip the light switch.
>kid appears to be 18. White. Probably on drugs. Fucked up complexion. Super skinny.
>looks right at me. Lock eyes for 2 seconds. He’s half into the window.
>”Fucking kill you fucking nigger.”
>my brain is in a feedback loop. I can’t pull the trigger.
>he lowers himself down window and leaves
>wife called police. They show up and said it was probably the same kids who have been breaking into homes through unlocked windows (mine was).
>next door neighbor has cameras. We watch video the next day. Kid ran a 4.4 out of there, met a buddy, and kept putting his hands on his head. Looked back once.
>zipper noise was them slicing the window screen and nicking the glass.

Sometimes I regret not killing him. Sometimes I’m glad I didn’t. Cop said he would’ve blown him away. It convinced me to train because I didn’t shoot at all prior to this and had no muscle memory. Mostly froze
>>
once out in the woods I heard a really loud bird and I thought it was a woman, my hand was on my gun faster than it ever has been during training
>>
>>45616079
Scenario: Active shooter in a mall.
Scenario: Truck of Peace charging thru crowd across the street.
Scenario: Box of Chocolates kicking your door in at 3 am.

I'd want her there. Assuming she can use it well.
>>
Kek
>>
>>45632608
>her
>she
Adam's apple.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.