[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 256px-Th075Cover.jpg (17 KB, 256x253)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
What is it about this game? It has the best soundtrack of any touhou game, the best combat, the best character animations and sprites, and a decent story. Yet this is perhaps the least talked about touhou game. Why? Do all of you guard this game as a sacred and secret treasure?
>>
Also Mystic oriental love cosultation and voile the magic library in iamps are some of the best remixes in human history. There have to be ore who feel this way. I want to hear their thoughts and ways of expressing the heart and soul the ost for this game has.
>>
I don't play the fighting games.
>>
nobody plays the spinoffs
>>
File: chen smug.png (111 KB, 500x383)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>21680793
Nobody play the games, period
>>
>>21680618
I like the mechanic better than SWR/Soku but the roster is rather small. I see why people would prefer its successors.
Also, Demystify Feast is great.
>>
>>21680876
Then why are you here?
>>
>>21686440
Posting and looking at lewd 2hus

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.