[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1526812818013.jpg (36 KB, 641x530)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
While ukraine is right next to Russia unlike the case was with America, this war is Russia's Vietnam.
Now i 100% support Russia here for the same reason ,the country is right next door not halfway across the world where you go to wage war for your retarded ideology but its funny how karmic justice works as the soviets and chinks were having a jolly good time supplying shit to the NVA hell even engaging in direct air to air with the US lol.
Also this was during the height of cold war where the idea of nuclear winter was very likely but the Americans held their cool even in the face of humiliation in the end, lets hope Putin does the same if things dont go this way
>>
>>171278673
>lets hope Putin does the same if things dont go this way
If this lasts as long as Vietnam (which we all hope it doesn't), Putin probably won't be around when it ends, he's an old fart. Somehow foreigners often forget that while in Russia people call him "grandpa".
>>
you tard should worry about weapons you bought from russia lol
>>
>aa support
>dogfights

those are not same upper hand shit in conflict u know. usa still had dominance in nam. but its different story in ukr. russia has no answer for nato's awac and satellite capabilities, or anything stop himars.
>>
>>171278845
lol 19 years?
no way
>>
>>171278930
I know you're a convict but turkey spunked billions on ruski s400 air defence too numbnuts
>>
>russias vietnam
if vietnam was mexico perhaps
>>
>>171278845
>while in Russia people call him "grandpa

This is what пыня means?
>>
>>171279061
us didnt have air superiority in nam retard
operating rolling thunder had air force dropping bombs and napalm for cas and support and losing fuck load of planes in the process
>>
>>171278673
>Now i 100% support Russia here

Instant thirdie detector, don't even need to look at the flag (not like i can distinguish between thirdie flags)
>>
>>171279110
>buy s400
>study it
>now ruskis cant stop your drones

5d chess'd. also nato asked for our s400s to give ukr but said fuck off then slovekia or some shit gave their own s300s in exchange to patriots.
>>
>>171279061
Who do Turks (average people not the goverment) support in this war?
>>
>>171279193
usa had total air dominance in south vietnam where all of guerilla fighting happened
>>
>>171279244
>>171279061
>>171278930
YWNBAWN

(You will never be a white/west nation)
>>
protests stopped that war. we'll see if the same happens in russia. probably not though
>>
>>171279292
turks are redpilled about evilness of usa+nato and russia. so nobody cares about this conflict. however peoples are sympathetic towards ukraine.
>>
File: 1658314597168.png (222 KB, 777x388)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>171279242
>make thread about russia
>poles drop their plungers and start shittalking about rusia
>>
>>171279296
how come did that not help in the liberation of saigon then?
>>
File: 4ba.jpg (40 KB, 720x478)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>171279306
>part of western military coalition like a boss
>part of western coalition that supports ukr like a boss
>has most iconic weapon of war after himars, bayraktar

also, i would say you will never become civilized human being(homo sapiens) with proper sewer system which ancient people of mesopotamia had back in the day :)
>>
>>171279462
kek
memes aside im happy how bratyakar made turkey so popular because of this
makes the greeks seethe lol
>>
>>171279451
stop seething pls. north vietnam only had those static s75 network in their capital. in south murikans were flying airborne cavalry units freely.
>>
>>171279244
Good point but you've ordered more s400 and want s500 too apparently. But whatever the case as long as turks squat on that Bhosperous strait youlre geopolitically important
>>
>>171279526
do u know france and germany condemned us for selling tb2s to ukr cuz they used them in donbass prior to start of war? france and germany truly 5. column of russia in nato.
>>
>>171279615
>you've ordered more s400 and want s500 too apparently.

no. this typical psychop of russians. we already have our own mid range systems recently activated. however usa refuses to sell modernization kits for f16s. we might look china for jets.

https://youtu.be/YREYCH1kChk
>>
>>171279703
ok forgotten to mention that ruskis stated "tr gonna buy second patch" during erdogans murika visit. yes according to orginal s400 purchase deal tr could buy second patch but we are not gonna do that. since s400s we have not even activated. probably we gonna send em to azerbaijan or cyprus.
>>
>>171279703
>we might look china for jets
sounds like a retarded move. can easily see the US eyeing greece as the next ukraine and coming for turkey after it's done with russia with that move. you want to move closer to america, not away
>>
>>171279901
>you want to move closer to america, not away

usa is hostile against us regardless of our ties with china+russia. so nobody cares.
>>
>>171279189
No, дeд.
>>
File: 1477426434614.png (126 KB, 425x401)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
its so weird how aside from actual military grade drones, the ukies are also usiing cheap chinese ones faggot youtubers use for their video outros ,with a payload of 1 dumb bomb and getting away with it
clown world stuff

russia needs to squre the fuck up asap
>>
>>171279071
Well, strictly speaking, the more active part of US involvement was around ten years long. For this historical analogy you could compare the initial stage to the "Donbass war" but historical analogies are more misleading than useful.
>>
>>171280496
actually isis did that before everyone else.
>>
>>171280496
>>171280603

still ukies are using primitive dumb bombs with that type drones. generally rpg grenades idk why they didnt buy advanced tvrkish version of that:

https://youtu.be/HvgIpVCV55M
https://youtu.be/ukIiWyJVNxA
>>
>>171280913
Because Ukraine needs a lot of cheap weapons and ammo since Russia's whole strength is numbers and nothing more. You don't need anything special to destroy Russian BTGs en masse, you just need a lot of it
>>
>>171280506
so 9 more years ?
lets hope his health doesnt fall. im sure these last 5 months have been stressful now hes doubling down
>>
>>171281180
>lets hope his health doesnt fall
>>
>>171281289
from the notorious staircase that seems to claim the life of many russians
>>
>>171278673
>support russia 100%
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA fucking retarded pajeets , only people like you can do the mental gymnastic to support russia. You of all people should be worried about what the precedent russia is currently setting on the world.
>>171280496
It's because its cheap , replacable and easy to use unlike western drones which are expensive and harder to use.
>>
>>171278845
I think NATO has more advanced weapons and systems, while a large portion of Europe and North American will be gone you will be wiped out of existence. I like the russian people, pains me to say it, but you either find a way to leave Ukraine (and get rid of Putin) or disapears from the world. You are in a suicide path, NATO is too rich, to powerfull, you will hurt them, but will die. This war was always pointless. Feels like bank robbers trapped in a bank with hostages.
I'm so fucking far away, but I'm sacared. Even if NATO jams most of your nukes they will need food and medic supplies.
I can't imagine the balance of power in a world where Brazil, China, India, Australia, Japan and other asian and latin american countries will be the survivors.
What the fuck will happen with Africa? Who the fuck will feed and help what is left of Russia and NATO?
>>
>>171281470
go die to hiv disgusting sexpat nigger your opinio has 0 value lmao
>>
>>171279778
Ah ok, well it's impressive what turk MIC complex is doing. India in same boat USA won't even consider selling F35s because of Russian relations. I wouldn't trust chinkshit anything they still use ruski engines and pakis have gone back under USA's dog collar
>>
>>171281693
>Even if NATO jams most of your nukes
they have triad and most importantly the subs
and american icbm defenses is only for their own borders
if push comes to shove and nukes are used ,the question of power struggle and feeding africa is the last thing anyone will care about
>>
>>171282541
Do really think they would be cocky if they haven't figured out a way to defend from russian nukes?
They must know the color and density of Putin's poop.
We don't even know the real shape of their nuclear weapons. The Moskva was fucked, systems not working, nuclear submarines, cruise missile platforms, they could all be fucked up.
>>
>>171282301
we bought engines from rollys royce for tvrkish 4.5 gen jet project. there will be co operation between uk-tr if usa doesnt involve and ruin everything.
>>
>>171282295
hahahaha nigger sorry but I'm actually not a whitoid but I can still see how fucking wrong russia is. At least have some sympathy to something similar your people had to went through. This war is imperialism nothing more nothing less get that into your fucking skull.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.