[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Flag_of_India.svg.png (32 KB, 1200x800)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
What do Indiananons think of their own people and the general perception of India as a whole? Most Indians I meet here in the USA are normies, so I'm interested in hearing the perspective of a non-normie Indian.
>>
Indians are hated for being completely ourselves
A simple video of an Indian man patting a white blonde girl amassed lot of hate comments because whiteys have poor cringe receptors
>>
File: 1645763055298.webm (871 KB, 540x960)
871 KB
871 KB WEBM
>>166770452
Yeah but what do you think of shit like this?
>>
>>166770452
Whites sexualize everything. They and Muslims cannot look at anything without making it sexual. Islam even says that... Muslim men are all retarded. Wish we took over and saved Islam.
>>
>>166770699
I would be glad to see that. They need the wisdom of Vishnu
>>
>>166770659
What the fuck did I just watch
>>
>>166770699
>Whites sexualize everything.
you say this but I regularly masturbate to indian gangrape videos.
>>
Its a fucking shithole and Im glad i escaped
>imb4 someone calls me "anti national"(third worlder phrase) for not wasting my life in a poverty ridden country that will likely destroy itself in a civil war
>>
>>166770659
cringe to me but they are having fun, what's wrong with this?
>>
>>166771118
>escaped
more like your daddy escaped and you just coasted on it
my experience on /int/ has taught to fucking despise diasporas of any kind.
>>
>>166771118
Enjoy the recession
>inb4 cope
I am moving too but I won't call it escaping
>>
>>166771094
Bruh
>>
>>166771152
Im 26 years old and am working here as a software dev. My parents are in india and i intend to bring them here before the country goes total apeshit. How about you dont make shitty assumptions about people? Or is it a coping mechanism
>>
>>166771118
were you too poor to move to CAN/UK/US
>>
>>166772065
>software dev in germany
what is the point of immigrating if you earn less than you used to.
>>
>>166769845
>What do Indiananons think of their own people
Nothing wrong. Even the weirdest behaviours come from a childlike place of thought instead of anything nefarious.
>and the general perception of India as a whole
We're hated for various reasons.
But I couldn't care less because there's 1.3 billion of us.
>>
>>166772065
>Germany
>Sde
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bich you got a 310 or something in gre? Only people who go to Europe for cse work are failures who couldn't make it to Silicon Valley. Imagine being a smug cunt for being a code monkey on Germany. Let me guess SAP?
>>
File: sour grape.jpg (495 KB, 1399x1600)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>166771118
It's literally just a coping mechanism, emigrating from Asia/Africa/Latin America is basically impossible unless you're a local top 1% with a valuable degree and lots of experience
They know they will be forever stuck in India/Philippines/Colombia so they pretend how actually it's not so bad and USA/Western Europe are totally overrated
>>
>>166772065
You have to go back
>>
>>166771403
ey if it's there, why not enjoy it
>>
>>166774443
>unless you're a local top 1% with a valuable degree and lots of experience
this is just not true. infact people who go to germany specifically for CSE were making low wages in india like the other anon said. CS jobs here have been popping and people often make more than median german software dev wage with a fraction of its living cost and lower taxes.
you can see people on forums advising against moving to germany if you're already making 25L-30L in india which many do
>>
>>166774724
german's can't into code, they don't value it.
>>
>>166770659
Best thing I've ever fuckin seen
>>
>>166771118
>daddy and mummy helped with everything so I can gobble germanic boots and moan on the animefag imageboard
>>
>>166772065
Some diaspora cunts tend to be like that. Arrogant just like you kek
>>
>>166771118
Ugh, go back and fix your own country idiot. People like you moving away is the reason India remains a shithole.

>>166772065
>My parents are in india and i intend to bring them here before the country goes total apeshit
Lol, not how it works. They will basically need to get their own bluecard. We don't want non-working poos here. Do your job, pay your taxes, don't bring your shit with you.
>>
>>166774724
I can believe that. Germany doesn't have a tech industry and it's salaries for tech are dogshit in comparison to Pharma, Auto sector engineers etc.

I fucking hate people that graduate CS here and then complain about low salaries. No fucking shit idiot, this isn't the US.
>>
>>166774934
>>166774632
where to find those videos.?
>>
>>166774316
BMW. Salary is 72k. Funny that you are laughing at me while I outearn your entire family. Enjoy poverty life
>>
>>166776676
>still single.
lmao wtf germanbro.
>>
File: file.png (26 KB, 576x505)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>166776676
>I outearn your entire family
this is really not a lot of money like you think it is
>>
>>166776835
Average salary is roughly 48k in germany. Also you get bonuses as well for holidays like christmas. And the average salary of India isnt comparable. So yes this is a lot of money, at least for me. Im glad i left india
>>
>>166777228
> at least for me
that's the key part here. settle down next time before you make exaggerated claims about out earning families
>>
>>166776676
>>166777228
Bro I've lived in India for a while and my lifestyle was way better on a lower salary there. In Germany you can only get a big house/land+servants if you and your wife each make 6 figs consistently.

I think you are being way too cocky, a lot of Indianbros ITT probably have a richer lifestyle than you do.
>>
>>166775756
>Ugh, go back and fix your own country idiot. People like you moving away is the reason India remains a shithole.
How is one software engineer going to fix his shithole country?
>>
>>166777623
I know that American nationbuilding culture is rested on the heroic founder myth, but in real economies each and every person contributes over generations. The reason the third world is a shithole is because lazy people refuse to work hard, study and innovate. Then they occasionally get an individual born on the higher end of the bell curve who could make a difference, but when they simply leave to build Western companies this destroys any chance the nation has.

I am opposed to the neocolonial exploitation of the third world through brain draining and so should you be.
>>
>>166769845
i think the country has potential, although there are many issues too; but there's always hope. after Russian-Ukraine things are getting weird day by day in my country, well let's see what do we have in future.
>>
>>166776500
https://www.livegore.com//rb-include/videos/4035028270.mp4

you better watch it because i accidently clicked a cartel video to fetch this and i'm still recovering
>>
>>166778300
>Russian-Ukraine
I will never understand why that had such a big impact on you, it's not even close to your country, but Indians focus 1000x more on it than local conflicts, Yemen etc.
>>
>>166778388
It didn't. Things are weird but nothing to do with ukr-rus conflict
>>
>>166777617
Thats probably because youve never experienced what it means to be from the bad parts of india. I will never return to live there, ever. Germany is heaven compared to india. And yes in aware of purchasing power. And id still choose germany. Its also politcally chill
>>
>>166778591
ghettos suck anywhere. go to turk heavy parts of germany
>>
>>166776676
>72K
>brags being a codemonkey in yurope
LOL. It this supposed to be huge?
>>
>>166778591
Are you a muslim? Good riddance if yes. If not, even better
>>
istg only poor people move to germany because of free education. and then they start trashing their homeland after moving there thinking everyone back home grew up in the exact same poor conditions like they did
>>
>>166778591
Germany has 1.2m homeless. Your life would be better in India on SE salary for several reason.
>>
>>166777957
If you were born in a shithole country, you'd without a doubt take the first chance you have to leave for greener pastures. Don't act like you were living in post-WW2 Germany because you don't know shit about what it means to rebuild a nation. Maybe the Indian government should incentivize people with technical degrees to stay, but they don't.
>>
File: 1655630373427.png (3.27 MB, 1865x841)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB PNG
>>166778644
muslim ghettos in western europe look better than rich neighbourhoods anywhere in the 3rd world
>>
>>166778993
>london
lol
lmao, even
>>
>>166778993
>london, england
>two hijabed women
KEK
>>
>>166779059
>>166779289
?
>>
>>166779429
there's barely any ghettos in london, it's all gentrified.
haven't you see what fucking chavs are? what makes you think there's no muslim chavs?
literally could not choose a worst county to argue your point
>>
>>166778993
No they don't, they are filthy and full of ugly Arabs that attack you.

It's extra disgusting because it looks so out of place in Europe. I have many legal immigrant friends who are forced to live in those ghettos and their lives are hell.
>>
File: mannheim.png (380 KB, 1206x592)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>166779748
>>
File: 5228.png (2.32 MB, 1560x936)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>166779989
holy mother of clickbait
the picture is from turkey
this is mannheim, from the article itself
>>
>>166780264
>the picture is from turkey
Just because Turkroaches emulate their thirdie hellscape architecture in our ghettos doesn't make it their clay, we can remove them any time we want.

Your picrel is a Vorstadt, not Mannheim itself.
>>
>>166778682
Hilarious how you act like you can look down on me when my earnings blow yours out of the water. Its not my fault your feelings got hurt over me saying that india is(correctly speaking) a shithole. But youre too deluded to see that. Good luck making that in india. Stay poor
>>166778737
Im hindu
>>
>>166780435
You're a disgusting human being. You deserve how you will be treated remember that.
>>
>>166780493
Ok, why am I one. Elaborate
>>
>>166780571
you came into an india thread and made it about emigration for no reason, first of all.
>>
>>166781000
? The question was what I thought about india. I said it was a shithole and that i was glad i got out. Youre the one who projected his daddy issues. And I dont remember asking you when you wont stop putting words in my mouth
>>
>>166780435
you sound like someone who came into new money. now this wouldn't be embarrassing if you actually had any money instead of posting your measly wages and bragging about it
>>
>>166781522
Ive been here for two years. I just said what I wanted about india some argie said my parents carried me. I said i was self made to germany. Someone tries to make fun of me despite being in india. I tell him i earn more money than he and his entire family will. So people are allowed to shittalk me for actually doing something with my life but when I banter back Im an arrogant guy. And you know that 72k + 4 digit bonuses is a lot so why are you pretending i barely make any money when its 15x more than the annual salary in india? The way i see it youre just butthurt i called india a shithole and now try to cope with making fun of anything that comes to mind. When my salary is 150% of the german average. Stay in your angry bubble youre not worthy of my time given you dont argue in good faith to begin with. Enjoy wasting your life in a country thats only gonna get worse. Jai shreeeeeeeee raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
>>
>>166769845
Hindus are the original people of India.
Shia muslims are honorary Indians.
Sunnis and Wahabis need to be monitored 24X7, better safe than sorry.
Christcucks in South are converting people, all the money comes from NGOs.
Country is going good, finally showing backbone to western hegemony.
Never trusted the chinks after 1962.

Keralites and Bengalis think of themselves as some super enlightened race and try to shun their Indian past and genes. Unironically the most cucked and fucked Indians.
>>
>>166782030
getting incel energy from this post. i would tell you to have sex but even the prostitutes turn indians away in your paradise
>>
>>166769845
>What do Indiananons think of their own people
too many of us to generalize. but I can tell you what I think of some groups
>bihari (from the state of bihar)
cockroaches, filthy people, but hardworking.
>Sikh residing in India
based people
>Sikh diaspora
cringe people
>people who want to improve the country
god's chosen people, but first they should service themselves otherwise they will become hopeless in the future thinking they wasted all of their time to fix something that is beyond repair.
>westernized NRI
hypocrites. If you say something nice about India, they will claim they are part of it and tell you how proud they are,
If you say something bad about India they will start to disassociate themselves.
It's like they want to claim all the pride but somehow none of the responsibility.
>religious people
muslim are worse, but somehow all of them are becoming retarded. India is a land of religion and all the religion have produced something of importance, whether its architecture, or art, or any interesting ritual, but the 21st century religious people are concerned about killing each other.
>atheist
I can understand where these people come from but it's literal cuckoldry to be an atheist in a country so culturally rich.
>poor people
I have seen poverty therefore I won't judge this people.

>general perception of India as a whole
Half of India is a utopia, other half of it is poor.
>>
>>166782549
Do they
Never had that problem
>>
>>166770659
lost
>>
>>166782030
>Enjoy wasting your life in a country thats only gonna get worse
You're wasting your life in a country that's not your home. The other Anon is better than you and building a real future where his family will be safe.

I wonder how much you will seethe when India's GDP adn salaries overtake's Germany.

>And you know that 72k + 4 digit bonuses is a lot so why are you pretending i barely make any money when its 15x more than the annual salary in india
You make like a midling STEMcel salary, everyone in Germany is kept poor. I earn the same as you, maybe a bit more as I have stock options, but I know my lifestyle will never compare with old money etc. I live in a nice neighbourhood, but would make 2x the money in the US. Anyone's that's forced to work here is a pleb, you should not try to brag about money in Europe.
>>
File: gdp.png (66 KB, 1188x925)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>166783926
>India's GDP
India has 17 times Germany's population and still gets mogged hard
>adn salaries overtake's Germany
XDDDDDDDDD
India can't even overtake Nigeria and Philippines by per capita income
You are mentally ill, take your meds or just neck yourself
>>
>>166784538
So what? If I was Indian I would still live there and build up the nation to something my family can always call a home and be safe in.

It's the same reason I don't immigrate to America where I could make 2x the salary, it would just be betraying everyone and everything I love most in the world. We have to make the best with what we are given in life.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.