[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1655719029253.jpg (118 KB, 640x744)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
You will eat ze Canadian bugz.
>>
>>166750421
gladly, just make it cheap
I already eat cheap whatever processed meats anyway
>>
The amount of crickets they'll have to use is nearly incalculable
>>
why are first worldlers like this
>>
>>166750538
Wanting to make cheap food for dumb people?
>>
File: 1655616904733.gif (800 KB, 294x360)
800 KB
800 KB GIF
>FAKE LONDON
>>
why are whites so terrified of legumes?
>>
I remember eating crickets multiple years backwards. They were like popcorn.
>>
File: 1602890716683.jpg (12 KB, 211x212)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>166750421
My cat loves playing with crickets but even him won't put that shit in his mouth
>>
Holy shit.
It's real.
Whats next?
>>
>>166750587
those are bug eggs
>>
>>166750587
They're unhealthy as fuck
>>
>>166750421
good, let idiots consume this, more meat for the rest of us
>>
>>166750612
Domestic cats are weird. They all instinctively chase and harass small animals -- mice especially. When they catch it they'll even put it in their mouth for a second or two. But depending on how they're raised and by whom, they will have no concept of the idea of killing and/or eating them, until maybe the point where they start to starve.

Of course if your cat's been on the streets like mine has, she's a stone-cold killer. But the thing about mine is that if she sees a mouse during the daytime she'll pretend not to care, like she doesn't even notice. But then you wake up the next morning and BAM, dead mouse on the bed right next to your face, and happy cat on your feet.
>>
>>166750538
because third worlders aspire to be like us, and that's unsustainable.
>>
>>166750421
>I'm ignorant of how many bugs go into the harvesting of my food
The only problem here is thinking this will replace major food supplies. Synthetic meat, bug filler for fast food, and ratios for low grade meat would cut into some of the demand but steak is steak plus I don't think you can just recreate cow tongue/cheek that easily. Also what is the nutritional comparison? If it's actually very healthy then a replaced for school lunches would be a good bonus but you still got the other non- meat animal products to deal with. This is something you need either direct democracy or central state planning.
>>
>>166750764
>more meat for the rest of us
Meat pricing rising on top of other things like farm animals eating the bugs are factors you seem to gloss over.
>>
>>166750710
How so?
>>
>>166750973
They're full of carbs and have basically no fat, so the exact opposite of what you want
>>
>>166750989
But carbs aren't exactly an issue and you can get fat from many other sources
>>
>>166751003
and simple carbs are the bad ones which legumes don't have.
>>
>>166750798
He won't eat birds and lizards either but he does at least put them in his mouth, he's even brought a couple to me as gifts. With ze bugs he will just touch them with his paws, I think he's genuinely a bit grossed out by them. He likes mantises the best because they fight back.
>>
>>166750989
So mix them nuts or beans?
>>
>>166750826
what? are you suggesting that third worlders are gonna eat that shit? the conncept of "you will eat the bugs" was proposed by first worlder for first worlders to obey
>>
>>166750612
Your cat is a fucking CHUD.
>>
>>166751034
Yeah cats really love the challenge. The problem with the ones catching the mice to play is the mouse plays dead. So what my non-street one did was catch it in her mouth, put it down, then run and hide until the mouse decided it was safe and started running again. Eventually I felt bad for the poor tormented mouse.

A bat once flew into a house loft I was staying in and my youngest (house-raised) cat went fucking apeshit trying to catch it. The street cat just sat watching - I guess she knew she didn't have a chance.

The bat just flew in circles, and on every loop the cat would jump as high as she could. She got really close, too. Anyway I think I managed to get the bat to fly back out the door by banging on the frame to get a lot of sound out of it.
>>
>>166750587
Tastes like shit, mate.
>>
>>166751034
One of my cats used to love snacking on bugs. I would use her like a ratter but for insects since I have a mild phobia.

>Find bug somewhere
>Fetch cat and throw her at it
>Run away
>>
this will be exported to third world shitholes
meat will be only for first worlds
>>
>>166753182
And Toronto, Vancouver and other bugmen cities.
>>
>>166753305
My guess it’s that it’ll be Globohomia’s attempt at trendy food, so soyboys and hipsters will convert but I don’t know if the average person will
>>
>crickets are bad because its bad okay
>>
>>166754494
YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS™
>>
>>166754494
You'll eat ze bugs with their excrement.
>>
>>166754529
>>166754540
Already did luv these lobsters
>>
>>166754559
>lobsters are bugs
>>
>>166754559
You don't eat lobster shit. You'll definitely eat cricket shit when they're ground up on industrial scale.
>>
>humans literally eat crickets for thousands of years before agriculture was invented
>"ewwww no it's unnatural"
>>
>humans used to drink water contaminated with feces (and still do in Africa) and used to crawl with parasites
>"ewwww no it's unnatural"
>>
>>166754635
Your mom ate cocks for decades before your birth, doesn't mean she should do so now (you should stop her)
>>
>>166754700
Name a single place where water contamination isn't caused by overpopulation and living in big cities, aka caused by modern civilization.
>>
>>166754529
>muh scary german accent lizard people new world order man
They'll be just another option at the super market, shizo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.