[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1617374800106.png (73 KB, 800x699)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Why are they hated by EuroPEONs? Is it because their nomadic lifestyle allows them to live outside ZOG control? Or is it because they refuse to work just so Mr. Goldshekel can buy a new yacht?
>>
because they steal shit and act like apes
>>
File: 7id0u.png (65 KB, 646x646)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
The gypsy man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of India, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The gypsy man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The gypsy penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the gypsy man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent gypsy seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the gypsy man impregnates.

In total, the gypsy man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the gypsy man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance. You simply were not born with tools necessary to compete with such a beast. It's over for you, gadjo.
>>
>>142720950
I don't know anything about them and I frankly don't give a shit. They make nationalists and LARPers seethe so that's good enough for me.
>>
nomads don't settle
even in garbage
>>
>>142720950
Americans think that gypsies are magical Esmerelda's. In reality they are stinky thieving Quasimodo's.
>>
>>142721077
They literally make even plebbitor europeans seethe (not a good thing). That's how awful they are. Not even joggers are hated by normie plebbitors but gypsies are. When i visited france I almost got robbed by gypsies TWICE in the span of a week
>>
>>142721226
This. Everyone, even the most welcoming leftist, at the very least dislikes gypsies.
>>
these are their cousins. they like that kind of environment
>>
>>142720950
Uh oh.. the janny isn't going to like this thread
>>
>>142720950
>refuse to integrate
>steal items
>used to steal kids
>most of them are ugly
What's there to like about them?
>>
File: 1611596737209.jpg (48 KB, 582x433)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>142720950
>>
>>142720950
They don't speak French.
They don't work.
They beggar.
They steal.
They stink.
>>
>>142720950
You dont have a gypsy problem, so you will never understand. What if i told you the "world famous spanish look and flamenco dance" is all gypsy? Because its gypsy, no one here does that except fucking gypsies
>>
>>142722249
It's because the USA have no welfare.
>>
>>142721345
I'm centre-left and I wish them to be deported somewhere where dalis belong
>>
>>142722119
>>142721914
all based. Fuck modern globohomo Geyrope, l'll get on the gibs soon myself, suck dry the state and nigger-worshiping normies
>>
>>142722249
I would tell you that there is no difference between spanish and gypsies.
>>
File: Chad gypsies.jpg (112 KB, 750x500)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>142720950
based
>>
File: 1529184507744.jpg (14 KB, 271x271)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>142724634
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PUT US IN CAMPS AND ANHILATE OUR POPULATION SO THAT IT DOESN'T RECOVER TO PRESENT DAY

Yes.
>>
>>142720950
Don't care about them, haven't seen them in ages

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.