[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (730 KB, 500x568)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
1. cunt
2. gf?
3. why?
4. do you have any female friends?

>flag
>no
>antisocial
>yes
>>
>>137643215
>flag
>no
>idiot
>yes
>>
flag
no
I'm a shutin NEET
used to have, not anymore
>>
>flag
>no
>never tried
>no
>>
>flag
>no
>I have no instruction
>no
>>
>fl├ęg
>nope
>broke up last august, the pandemic kind of stops me from fixing that
>ye
>>
>>137643215
flag
yes
I'm moderately attractive and I consider myself an interesting person plus I gained a lot of self confidence prior to meeting her
yes, actually I think I have more female friends than male
>>
>>137643215
flag
never
incel
never
>>
>>137643215
>flag
>no
>i'm short (5'11'')
>yes
>>
>1. cunt
Argentina
>2. gf?
Yes
>3. why?
Because I'm not that ugly and I'm fairly sociable.
>4. do you have any female friends?
Nope, female friendships don't exist. Only simps in denial and women tell themselves they do.
>>
>>137643215
flag
no
quarantine and dont want a gf atm
yes, one of my best friends is a female
>>
>>137643215
>flag
>no
>too much focused on study
>no, but I used to have
>>
>>137643215
US
No
Too much work
Not at the moment
>>
>>137643215
>flag
>no
>just like sex, dont want to trust a woman(former incel)
>yes
>>
>>137643215
>flag
>same
>same
>no
>>
File: 1995715967169367816.png (426 KB, 593x608)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
im a 21 year old khhv no hopes of changing it im unlikeable, have boring interests, stupid as a bag of rocks and as cherry on top ugly as a troll

it should be criminal that my parents were allowed to conceive me
>>
>>137643215
flag
no
neet caveman
no
>>
>>137643215
1. Netherlands
2. No
3. Im 175cm manlet
4. I dont have any friends
>>
>>137643215
flag
no
schizoid
no
>>
>flag
>no
>muh heart
>yes
>>
>>137644131
>khhv
im khhffddv. get on my level
>>
>>137643215
>flag
>no
>burned by previous relationship, will greentext, been happily single for 2 years now.
>yes, colleagues but you'll rarely find a close and decent female friend
>>
>antisocial
codeword for ugly
>>
File: images (25).jpg (9 KB, 200x202)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>137643215
1.Colombia
2.Yes
3.good times and SEXSEXSEX
4.like 2 or 3
>>
File: mfw.gif (1.07 MB, 176x164)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
1. flag
2. no
3. it's a mic of being an autistic retard and having a bit too high of standards. there are two girls ive known for a few years. one is a blonde shortstack who is into me. the other is a thin med girl with mid long hair. both are cute but their appearances are really inconsistent. they look either amazing or really frumpy depending on the situation.

not only can i not choose who to pursue, but seeing other women (IRL/online) who are better looking puts me off off those two temporarily, even though im too uncomfortable with the idea of going out and meeting strangers to make relationships. all in all, it's a tiring, vicious cycle.
4. yes
>>
>>137643215
1. Arg
2. No
3. All women are whores except with me
4. No
>>
File: file.png (112 KB, 480x270)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>137644506
>will greentext
>>
US (commifornia)
No
Need qt CSA gf
Yes
>>
File: 1610182005224.jpg (208 KB, 367x677)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>dixie
>wife
>she a cute awkward and didn't know how good her assets were so I snapped her up
>yeah, 2 other than wifey
>>
>no
>little money, socially awkward, no car, etc
>one yes, and I guess I have female coworkers (old) that I talk to every day
>>
>>137644506
>date a girl called C
>shy, quiet, a bit cheeky. easy 8/10
>naively went into it knowing she cut herself, thought I could get her help.
>turns out I become the only thing in her life that makes her happy.
>too low energy to improve her own mood, clean her room, get her shit together.
>develops a massive dependency on me
>can't go a day or two without seeing me
>have to spend hours online most nights talking to her
>sure it's great having someone love you that much and she was very loving and kind to me but I need my own space.
>find out she was planning on killing herself before me
>debarcles on her cutting herself very bad a few times, ambo called twice
>feel obliged to try to help because naivety
>but i still need alone time, so I try to manage both
>stupidly introduce her to my friends early on
>she's suddenly best friends with all of them too
>my only real friends outside a few near acquaintances in school. M, T and S respectively
>been hanging out since primary school, now all at different highschools, still playing vidya and shooting shit most arvos.
>she inserts herself into that most arvos
>still reckon i can pull this off, naively
>go on holiday with family for a week
>2nd day she's already suicidal, trying to improve her mood by sleeping over at one of her girlfriends place
>on the 3rd day my mates have a sleep over
>she finds out and asks if she can go
>figure she'll be safer with my bros than on her own
>4th day things start getting sketchy, I've been sending videos of holidays to mates and mates been sending me videos of the sleepover
>off vibes between C and T
>ask C about it, she's a bit hurt by it
>get a text from M the next day
>"yeah man I think you should know this but C and T slept in the same bed last night" along with a photo
>blood boils
1/2
>>
>flag
>no
>scared of intimacy
>yes
>>
>>137643215
Slovenia
no
waste of time
no
>>
flag
no
no time
no, see >>137643683
>>
File: 1609403413720.jpg (92 KB, 1000x1000)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
contrary to popular belief I'm actually pretty popular with women
for this reason I could observe their true nature and grown to hate them
>>
>flag
>no
>I was already delving deep into depression before my last breakup, and I may be nearing the end, just enjoying what more of life I'm allowed to live. . . not even 24 yet and I'm like this
>yes
>>
>>137647056
>popular with women
How is that miracle achieved?
>>
File: 1610337365448.gif (1.03 MB, 600x338)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>137647246
I'm sociable and good looking
>>
>>137647246
Convince women from your country you're American
>>
>>137647286
>keeps posting anime reaction images
I don't believe you sorry
>>
>>137647286
>sociable
This quest seems almost impossible
>>
>>137647371
he's confident in who he is and doesn't play into basic /r9k/-tier insecurities like yours, so I believe it
>>
>>137646108
>C and T both give contradictory stories for the first hour, then settle on that they were both lonely and just wanted someone to hug (T recently went through a breakup)
>bullshit.jpg
>kept a straight face all this time with family, having one of the best holidays we've ever had so far. And of all the days this happens it's just when we're about to go meet up with my entire family and go quadbiking together (which was a blast).
>have a huge fallout with T and C
>he was like a brother to me
>cuts deep man
>"whether you like it or not I'm still talking to C" - T
>instant block
>C is begging for forgiveness, memory goes a bit hazy around this, reckons she'll kill herself if I don't stay with her. tell her I don't think I can
>dial 000 and have a ambo team come get her out her room with a deep gash to her arm (could of died if she let it bleed all night)
>Car ride home family finds out, family furious with C (known her 7 months by this point)
>meanwhile M and S side with T and reckon it wasn't a big deal they only hugged.
>nuh uh
>have another fallout this time with S and M, I'm not having anything to do with T and if that's the case then they say it's them too.
>block them off all platforms
>come back
>C comes to my front door, arm bandaged, sobbing mess
>reckons she'll kill herself if I don't stay with her
>feel rather cornered, don't want her blood on my hands, naively agree to stay as long as she tries to sort herself out and give me more room
>again naive
>rocky in the new beginning
>she gave me plenty of room true to her word
>headspace is still a mess though, so is mine tbqh though
>get caught up with my amazing step-dad of 9 years leaving for malta and me leaving my abusive dad and step-mum for good
>having someone who did still really love you helped
>especially when I started year 11 and went from an A/B student to D/E student
>shouldn't of picked 6 ATAR (like A-levels)
>lived on my own with gf year 12
>felt really trapped, no future
1.95/2
>>
File: 1610061896625.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>137647371
2d girls are superior so of course I keep posting them
my anime folder is so heavy my laptop with i7, SSD and 8GB RAM lags a bit every time I open the file picker
>>
>>137643215
>flag
>no
>im stupid and i dont try
>one or two, but i only talk to one semiregularly
>>
>>137647782
ask her out
>>
>>137647829
She has a boyfriend who i respect too much. Id rather die alone than steal a woman away from someone i consider my friend
>>
>>137648143
ok nvm
>>
Flag
No
I was in a long relationship and i just kinda forgot how to date people, plus with rona there's no real place to meet someone new.
I have one but we rarely talk
>>
THREAD THEME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGJxViNheM
>>
flag
no
don't know any girl I would like to date. don't want to date strangers either
yes
>>
>>137647508
>year 11 routine
>cram for test, support C, fail test, try cramming for next, tire, support C, unwind, beat myself up, repeat
>decide to top myself during one of the exam periods
>she interrupts, finds out i didn't attend class and comes by to mine with some of her friends
>pretend i'm just anxious, that i'll just fail it and move on
>they leave eventually
>little bro is woken up and is around the house now
>decided on plan 2
>put a whole bunch of chemical shit in my school bag from the garage and set out to school to drink em
>also planned to run infront of truck
>remembered on the way that it's my brothers birthday
>feels
>decide against it
>mum finds out I missed exam
>huge fight
>i go fuck it and show her why
>going to counselling for depression
>bye bye military dreams
>stay with her for another year (year 12) on my own
>1 atar, new goals
>gotten used to having to ask to go out for 1 night with a mate without her there (and even then that being a big ask)
>gotten used to having to motivate someone to get out of bed
>gotten used to having to make someone happy and laugh otherwise be extremely self deprecating and negative
>I start becoming bit of a husk
>I start losing my spark
>can't make her laugh, make her happy
>we start drifting apart at the flat
>start having fights
>eventually given the option to stay down in my current town or move to a town with better career paths
>better town is much hotter place to live and she can't stand anything below 20 and above 25.
>says she can't live there, not a city, too isolated, too hot
>decide to go with mum
>she doesn't want me to go but realises we're not working
>big kerfuffle but eventually accept me leaving
>basically tells me she'll likely be dead a few weeks after I move, i'm just looking forward to some change
>try to set her up at a place to stay, (her grandparents have become inhospitable at that point, bad family.)
>date comes, leave, feel free but emotionally dead
>>
Had a female friend once. Fell in love and got friendzoned.
>>
>>137648677
best part of all, I find out 2 weeks after I left that she started dating T.

one of the few times in my life where I woke up in a rage for days on end

but yeah put off women after 3 years of that shit, rather happy being single. made a few mates since then and they have all encountered similar women, even when they seem ok at first. rather disheartening
>>
flag
wife
because I really like her
kind of, they're girls I first met at school/college/uni that I occasionally contact
>>
>>137648677
>>137648856
damn nigga. shit like this is what scares me of relationships. hope you're alright now.
>>
>>137648535
>yes
How to befriend a girl?
>>
>>137643215
>your mother's
>your mother
>your mother
>your mother
>>
>>137649105
owned that freak
>>
>>137649105
rude
>>
>>137648960
going fine man, finally got my drivers licence recently and starting an apprenticeship as a boilermaker. now to get fit and get a 4x4.

took a while to get back on my feet though, turning 20 soon. don't do what i did, you can't bring a horse to drink, you can't save someone. if she cuts herself or has anxiety / depression, your best bet is to walk away bro
>>
>>137648856
Not being funny mate, she was probably fucking T the entire time. I doubt T would have stuck around being single all that time just to collect C on the rebound that only came because you moved, especially if he was unrepentant about being in the same bed as your GF and clearly chose her over you.

Problem is, people like your ex think this is all some kind of game where they're just the worst people and know it, but they think their guilt is actually just evidence of how self-destructive they are and therefore they're not accountable to their actions and in fact need more attention and forgiveness.
>>
>>137648988
1. You have to work or study together. Or share the same company of friends.
2. You have to share common interests. Like having the same hobby or like the same kind of movies, games or memes.
3. None of you should want to fuck the other.
Then you just talk like a normal human.
>>
>>137649706
I'd argue number 2 isn't even necessary, but that 3 needs to be expanded to "don't talk to a girl just because you want to fuck them"
>>
>>137649826
2 is not really necessary, but it's more likely to work.
3 is about building a friendship. If one of you has a romantic or sexual interest in the other, you will either date or it just won't work out, or it could become a so-called "friendzone", where one side suffers.
Also, I heard that being friends with your ex is a thing, but I never did so myself.
>>
>>137650142
>Also, I heard that being friends with your ex is a thing, but I never did so myself.
It doesn't work.
>>
>>137643215
Venezuela (Inmigrant in Flag)
No
It's complicated. Mostly due to being Shut-in NEET.
Yes
>>
>>137649692
>Problem is, people like your ex think this is all some kind of game where they're just the worst people and know it, but they think their guilt is actually just evidence of how self-destructive they are and therefore they're not accountable to their actions and in fact need more attention and forgiveness.

That was a bit too close to home, sorry you had to experience that also.

The first point is probably true. Especially after I tried reconnecting with T M and S about 6 months before the move, we all met up and smoked weed. It felt like old times before everything went to shit.. still a bit awkward though. I was finally getting back to a normal relationship with em' all when T and C got together. Spat in my face twice, hence the rage. Utter weasel.
>>
>>137650508
>That was a bit too close to home, sorry you had to experience that also.
Actually even as a guy, I think I was the one like that in my teens and early 20s.
>>
>>137650508
Also don't feel to hard done by with T, he's only been ensnared in the same horseshit you were, difference is that he might have been less sure of himself and well.. rather than becoming suicidal himself, has just doubled down with the idea that his worth is protecting this girl against the world, almost certainly unaware that this is all just an angsty act from a girl who has realised she can escape guilt by making people feel sorry or even guilty for her.
>>
>>137643215

br in nl
wife
i own her a favor
had a few but after marriage i have only 1
>>
>>137643215
small cunt
no
i don't know how to approach girls
no

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.