[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Windows.jpg (1.21 MB, 1920x1283)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>Cunt
>Are you planning on moving to another cunt
>Why? Where? How?
Flag.
Yes.
I don't want to have children in America cause I really don't trust the school system and won't have the time to homeschool. One of several places (Japan or a nice European country). I'm gonna get a useful degree and either due my time in the USA for experience then transfer, or just move over ASAP.
>>
>>134499602
No
>>
>>134499602
>gets to other side
>WTF its not the green radiant grass fields i imagined
>>
>>134499602
Yes
I don’t want my son growing up around a bunch of negroes and fags
>>
No the world isn't all those pretty pictures you see on the internet. If it were foreigners would quickly flock to it and shit it up. Its I might go to Mexico if I completely lose the will to live however.
>>
>>134499936
>Someone says they want to move
>HAHAHAH YOU THINK THE PLACE YOU WANT TO MOVE TO IS LITERALLY PARADISE AND HAS ZERO FLAWS YOU'RE SO STUPID
I have done lots of research on several places, I'm not retarded.
>>
Reminder that no matter how much you want it, how many hundreds if not thousands of hours you spend learning Japanese, learning about Japanese culture and customs, you will never stop being a filthy gaijin, an outsider, a stinky foreigner (search it :). ) who will never be accepted in Japan. Your children will be mutts with no culture, despised by the Japanese, and suffer from having no place to call home, as in their homelands they will be nothing more than a weird bug, an impure spawn. You will never be Japanese. Good night.
>>
Brapzil
Yes
Because this country sucks and will only get worse. Probably NZ, Australia or somewhere in EU to make whitoids seeth. The last one would be easier, because I can get portuguese citizenship. The other ones I don't know for sure.
>>
>>134499602
Kinda... I'm planning to have a winter house in the Northern Hemisphere. Preferably somewhere around the Alps.

TWO WINTERS A YEAR! NO MORE 30°C SUMMER! IT'S LIKE A DREAM COMING TRUE!
>>
I think you triggered the /int/ know-it-alls and misanthropic cynics with this post.
>>
>>134500167
>implying I would have mutt children
>implying I would expect to fit in perfectly
>implying I'm not just interested in moving to Japan for the safe cities and more subdued culture (aka far less annoying obnoxious retards)
Also from what I gather, there are very few who hate foreigners if you're not annoying. I completely expect and accept that many will have preconceived opinions on me, and I don't care.
Stay mad.
>>
ITT seething /int/cels
>>
>>134500231
Everybody on this site thinks that anyone who wants to move abroad is retarded, has done zero research, and thinks the place they want to go to is nothing short of perfect.
It's very frustrating cause I can't have a serious discussion with anyone without fags like >>134500167 who tell me things I've already heard and considered a million times. Japan is the worst one and that's why I hardly ever mention it, cause everyone assumes you're a weeb who think it'll be like muh animes.
>>
>>134500166
good luck
>>
>>134500303
You're best to move to other English speaking countries. From my experience studying in Australia and NZ, Americans fit in well there PROVIDED you are well educated and willing to blend in. My professors there were transplanted yanks. They still speak with a Californian accent but their kids speak local.
>>
- flag
- Not planning but I'd like to get out of this shithole.

-Why? Brainwashed retards who keep voting Peronism and populist candidates every 2 years. Where? I'd like to move to Spain. How? I'm currently studying System Engineering; if I'm lucky enough and I work my ass off maybe I will have chances to get out of here.
>>
>>134499602
qc libre
no
but i'd work abroad for the experience and international frens
>>
>>134500829
I'm not opposed to it, but my problem is that Australia is not appealing in the least bit, and NZ seems pretty hard to get into.
I don't consider the language barrier a huge hurdle, cause most languages simply take time more than anything.
>>
leaf
I live in Toronto now and i def wanna live somewhere else, shit sucks here and it’s getting worse by the year. I could see myself moving to Asia for a couple years or some shit then settling down in BC

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.