[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1576987869453.jpg (111 KB, 819x1024)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
People rejected me, all of mankind rejected me on principle of some of them having done that in the past, the french, the japanese, females, all will reject me, why are the french such rude cunts?
Why are the japanese fuckheads? One day I wish I could get revenge on all
>>
>>126050107
sex sex sex?
>>
File: 1593575947450.png (59 KB, 658x662)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>126050107
>>
No matter what I do or say, all my life people will reject because of notions that dont fit me, they were very rude to me, i swore off never to learn french, never to speak it, never to care because of just how rude they were to me, but one day i wish i could get my revenge on all of them
You'll judgme, reject me?
I'll do the same, if only I could get revenge
>>
I wanted to enjoy Japanese history, their literature, but what they did was unfair and outrageous. French I wanted to learn but they all swore to become my enemies, they too rejected me, everywhere I go I'm rejected, more alien than human.
>>
How were you rejected anon
>>
>>126050205
I can't relay that information, it's a silent sin, their sin
Is there more to seduction?
Is it wrong? Is it vain?
Is it love or easy action?
Is it all just the same?
>>
All my life, ignored
worse than ignored, forgotten
worse than forgotten, exiled
worse than exiled, JUSTICE
>>
based ms13 schizo thread
i'm sure he is on meth
>>
>>126050107
I am Japs and yet I am rejected by everyone in Japan and treated like trash.
>>
>>126050340
some of your ilk were rude to me, I can't show you any sympathy, you too, carry that potential to be mean to me, to laugh at me and mock me, I won't let you insult me again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT59g6xekFE
>>126050332
Silence, you are and remain irrelevant
>>
>>126050289
Chill anon, seguramente sos un buen chero de alguien por ahí. You're taking what happened to you the negative way and not learning from it. You can take things wrong so that they make you suffer, or you can also stop caring about them, as you don't want any situatuon to negatively affect you. Cheers bro
>>
>>126050340
this. i would rather be a 3rd class citizen in the west than 5th class citizen in korea
current hierarchy here is: boomers>young korean women>foreigners>dogs and cats>young korean men
>>
>>126050107
Qu'est-ce que s'est passé ? Le français c'est facile pêh.
>>
>>126050428
Je pense c'est aussi
>>
>>126050385
>>126050428
I'm hatred as a person, if there was a way to rank hatred all across human history, I'd be easy top ten
>>
Man up and stop giving a fuck about people.
>>
>>126050577
That would be to give up on what they did to me, I can hold it off but there must be a way for me to get revenge anon
>>
File: 1525797741838.jpg (241 KB, 900x600)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>126050107
>People rejected me, all of mankind rejected me on principle of some of them having done that in the past, the french, the japanese, females, all will reject me, why are the french such rude cunts?
>Why are the japanese fuckheads? One day I wish I could get revenge on all

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.